- Psycho-delic Ballerina fka Lurker on Donkey Had A Cootie Photo Shoot
- Single White Special Snowflake Seeking White Wall on Donkey Had A Cootie Photo Shoot
- BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot on Donkey Had A Cootie Photo Shoot
- Dark Nights of the Donk (Intermittent) on Donkey Had A Cootie Photo Shoot
- Grifty Shades of Bray on Donkey Had A Cootie Photo Shoot
There’s a bonus childhood example of Donks thinking the rules don’t apply to her. Also? Put on a god damn shirt, for once, Jesus. We get it, you’re skinny. (I’m also saving this post for posterity in case it will be needed for a murder trial or something. Naz Zartasha had the same idea.)
Some of you have surmised that the woman to GuacCock’s right is his new piece. I guess so. But here is our dumb ass. Remember, she’s not like a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.
Here she is shilling somebody’s unkempt backyard, and she goes on and on about how charming it is despite the fact that, judging by the picture, someone was clearly just murdered there.
I’m staying at the most remarkable place in Venice for the next few days: The Pop INN LA.
I can’t quite find the words to describe the energy here: but I promise you, this space is pure magic. It’s “vintage state of the art – all the luxury without the plastic veneer,” says the founder, Ram Mauer. Plus AMAZING people. The first thing I did when I got out of the cab and put my suitcases down: strip down to my swimsuit and jump in the pool, then lie in the grass, like my friend below.
(My friend, the girl in the below photos, is embodying the relaxed, beautiful spirit of this place.)
Rooms are available for rent now … contact Ram directly or go through AirBnB https://m.airbnb.com/listings/2772124