1. Finally, someone has an important assignment for former TIME OUT NEW YORK sex columnist Judy Albertson.
A hard hitting expose? Surely Judy is game? After all, “as a journalist, telling stories is my livelihood.”
And … crickets. There are no prisons at Burning Man. Also, it appears that the esteemed former Chicago Tribune Media Services technology columnist has moved on to … whatever the fuck this means:
As an activist and strategic advisor, Allison teaches how to harness the power of both mainstream and social media to create a more conscious planet by raising awareness for transformational experiences, collective human potential, collaborative innovation, omni-considerate thought leadership and regenerative community building. She advises visionaries, artists, scientists, entrepreneurs and philanthropists to reimagine our world such that it is free, loving, healthy and joyous for all beings.
2. The advanced PR strategist received a whopping five likes and no comments re: her recent FB cover fauxto, but some new comments appeared on her instagram page in the wake of the NYPost fiasco.
3. (fittingly titled “The Big Money”)
I just discovered this 2016 GoFundMe page. At least I don’t remember discussing it in here. Judy wanted burners to pony up the bucks to give Jaahass a fauxto shoot for her birthday? Talk about something new and different. I hope it was yet another transformational experience for The Caterwauler.
Shhhh! SECRET SURPRISE JESS MAGIC BIRTHDAY HeART MANIFESTATION FUND
Beautiful spirits, on September 18th, our very own Jess Magic will celebrate yet another year of stepping ever so joyously onto planet earth (just barely).
She has changed every single one of our lives *immeasurably*, bringing us more JOY, LOVE, and OPEN heARTedness than we ever dreamt possible. She has also played a crucial role in the ceremonies of our lives – our birthdays, our weddings, our baby blessings … if there is a momentous moment, Jess is there.
So, it is with this knowledge that I would love to create something VERY, VERY special for The Magic:
I asked J what she would do if she had the resources, and she said a few things:
1) a professional mini/micro documentary
2) a day long photoshoot representing her heART
So this fund will be to pay for:
1) an EPIC micro documentary
2) 1-2 day long photoshoots by unbelievable photographers, complete with makeup artists and stylists
Jess has done SO MUCH for all of us … let’s do this for her.
The goal is to raise all of this money by September 18th!
Please share with those who have been positively affected by Jess’ MAGIC.
Wow. Just. Wow. Bear and Kitty are such cheapskates! Even Ali Shanti ponied up $100.
Bottom Pictures! A GoFundMe present for Curling Irons at Dawn.