As much as you guys going all Nancy Drew on me is entertaining, let’s all calm down here.
Both Jack and Taylor know about your website and think your conspiracy theories are weird but hysterical. Let me spoil your fun by clarifying – Taylor is my best friend. Jack is my boyfriend. There’s a lot you don’t know – because, if you haven’t noticed, it’s none of your business.
I haven’t put a single thing up about this on my blog, and only made the vaguest allusions to Taylor (when we were dating) on twitter, but the rest is you making up wild stories or poaching from my facebook account, which is really creepy of you. But suffice it to say, no one has been screwed over or cheated on, and everyone is happy and friends.
A few things, since I’ve been reading your site for the last two days.
1) That crap your “tipster” did with my united confirmation number? Really, REALLY creepy. I had no idea you could even find out that sort of information – and although United has removed it, they said anyone attempting to access that info – who isn’t the person named on the ticket or didn’t book the ticket – is violating federal law.
2) No, I have not hired reputation defender. Although I did consider it, and may still do so in the future.
3) I did not change my political views for Jack. I didn’t vote for Mark Kirk because of Jack. He doesn’t really care about things like that. I worked for Mark Kirk when I was 19 & 20 years old, I was the maid of honor in his wedding, he’s a close family friend, of course I’m going to support him. I’ve always supported him! That doesn’t mean I agree with all of his views, but I consider myself an independent, and always have.
That said, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
1. Yeah, whatevs. Greasy is “her best friend?” But what about Billow, Krystal, Meghannaise, Dan, The One With The Weird Name, Via, Darling Perfect Angel Sarah Milligan, Momsers, The Chick Whose Couch She Crashes On, Lilly, Randi, Karp, etc? Taylor, “former” bang whom she’s known for a short period of time, is now her “best friend.” Very convenient.
2. Honey, if people are poaching from your Facebook account, you might want to reconsider who your friends are. They are sending us the information; JP and I do not have access to your FB. In other words, I guess your friends are creepy. Or as appalled by you as the general population.
3. Creepy? Creepier is posting the photo on your blog that would allow anyone reading it to access the information. Another creepy thing? Where should we start? How about the e-mail to your old boyfriend’s fiancee? Creepy, no? Far creepier than someone accessing information you made public.
4. We’ve never said you hired Reputation Defender, but one of our commenters believes you have.
5. Didn’t change your political views? And yet you described yourself as “very liberal” for ages, only to now claim that you try not to have political views. Strange that you made the change after hooking up with a powerful Republican politician’s son.
Have a nice day! XOXO