Peer pressure from my Dad almost always works.
Is that so? “Peer” pressure (is it peer pressure, by the way, if it’s coming from the guy who pays your rent and essentially supports you?) from Dadsers almost always works?
If that’s true, then Dadsers needs to exert the following “peer” pressure immediately by ordering Donkey to:
1. Get an actual paying job that doesn’t involve fauxto shoots, pulling all-nighters Googling herself and flying around the country for no reason.
2. Pay rent for the OMG OMG downtown condo.
3. Grow the fuck up.
4. Get some longterm, intensive therapy to deal with the NPD.
5. Stop looking to men to fill her gaping maw of a soul.
6. Stop harassing exes.
7. Stop being an utter douche in all regards.
8. Give Jordo back her tiara.
9. Stop licking cakes.
10. Stop kissing Zuckerberg ass — Mark has a girlfriend, for God’s sake, and she could crush you like an insect.
Add your own!