Here Comes The Donk Again, Clomping On My Head Like A Memory …

Our burro clearly misses Chad McNally:

Donkey has received six likes and one comment. Can you guess the commenter’s identity?

“Joyful, wonderful, enjoy the moments and have fun.”

Yeah, have fun, because she’s working so hard during the remaining 51 weeks of the year. And if you guessed [The New Redacted], you just won a $50 gift certificate to Flavors, Devin Stetler’s new weed shop in beautiful downtown Riverbank.

I assume some familiar (white) goddesses, possibly Donkey if she’s actually in the states, attended Noodles’s Friday spa day devoted to “inclusivity” – you can always schedule a ME day for Friday when you don’t work for a living. Noodles and fellow grifter Ginny Muir blithered on and on about setting up the intimate, exclusive “circle space in a treehouse dripping with textiles”:

Speaking of Noodles, check out her commercial for the eighth annual Freedom Mastermind. Since she’s pimping out the kid (again), I have no hesitation in posting this earnest, thinthere advertisement:

Bottom Video! Annie Lennox will sing us out …

71 Responses to Here Comes The Donk Again, Clomping On My Head Like A Memory …

1. Donkey in the sky with rhinestones says:

Noodles’ stuff is so incomprehensible to me. I follow along for a little while,like, ok, sure, I get it, and then she starts talking about the alchemy of resilient leadership as a calling that can only be heard by a sisterhood more and more in the modern day. Noodles, can you pare it back a bit and just explain that insecure women can pay you $10K to be their cool, pretty friend?

2. Truckstop trollope says:

As she ages,and her offerings are clearly bereft of helpful content and she resorts to centuries olde phony “alchemy” her voice and face are more and more like the Grifter Crone Ali scammy

3. The Nose Knows says:

So, this Donkey In The Rain pic is pretty much the closest she’s come to a shower since becoming a woo. Right?

• melting marionette says:

she’s in bali.

the only thing running in that photo is the colors from her costume.

• Dirty DJs Done Dirt Cheap says:

If she’s in Indonesia I hope she made plans to see Puspy Vee

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

Firstly, yes, and secondly: the other day I talked with someone from the Indonesian embassy and he noted that many locals are familiar with BALI because that is a relatively popular destination of travel agencies, but a considerable part of them are unaware that it is part of Indonesia (even though they might have VISITED the island / country). So when they hear where he’s from, they often ask, “Oh, Indonesia, I see, say, is that anywhere near Bali by chance?” It’s near Bali in the sense that Bali is IN Indonesia, you world traveller! I imagine that is exactly the type of conversation you may have with Donkey.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

Of course not. She sat under a waterfall in Hawaii. I’m sure that gave her a good rinse.

• The Nose Knows says:

So, she was the incoming ballistic missile they were warned about the other day. Makes sense that there would be a statewide alert when she clomps into town

4. Grammarian Ice Storm says:

People who have amassed wealth can have imbecile children, who are easy prey for these grifters

Did Noodles grift some pelts?

6. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

The new redacted must have hit his head pretty hard.

How much running could she really have been doing? Now, I’m no Monika de Meyer, but doesn’t a fast shutter speed catching the subject in motion leave stationary objects blurred? She couldn’t have moved all that much, what w/still being backed into that corner there. Unless her dotard raftass was running in circles. Oh, wait …

• Grammarian Bombogenesis says:

how many takes to get the standing still running in place front foot off the back ground back foot on tiptoe skirt pull … again, again … nothing but the scenery ever changes.

This probably happened on that pier:

donkdance

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Greg bless your archival prowess. I had forgotten this scene entirely until now.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry says:

Yes, thank you, Brayella, because I didn’t have this GIF in my Donkey dossier.

• Andy Whorehol says:

Dear God. Along with the Facebook video of Donk’s clomp-dancing in disco chaps to the sick rhythms of DJ Rain, this is my pick for her other most awkward/cringeworthy moment ever caught on camera. And there have been so many other similar moments, of course!

But these two moments in particular wince me the most because the striking level of cluelessness was earth shattering. I also started to wonder if she truly is special needs, because an adult female running around in circles on a beach for attention is some next level spectrum shit.

• Tingolayo says:

Her legs were so stumpy and her polyester wig was so greasy, and Chris was so repulsed by her.

8. JuliasTooSmallTutu says:

How many [Redacteds] are we up to now?

9. Whatever says:

Noodles poodles, hasn’t anyone noticed her clients sound like paid zombies?
    Seriously though what a load of crap. Poodles loves the sound of her own voice.

10. Ethel egg says:

I saw The Eurythmics in concert in Auckland maybe 25 or 30 years ago. As Annie started to sing ‘Here comes the rain again’ a light rain shower started. It was dusky and the big lights made it just so amazing. What a great concert it was. She’s amazing.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

That sounds incredible.

How wonderful! Unlike Noodles, Annie is truly magical.

• The Nose Knows says:

How amazing!

A few years ago, I was covering a shindig with a few major celebs (like Stevie Nicks) and the only one I could even get near for some quotes was Dave Stewart. He was hesitant at first, but as soon as I explained that I needed a celeb to talk to me for my article, he graciously spoke with me for a couple of minutes.

• Ethel egg says:

You know what’s really bugging me? I cannot remember who I went to that concert with. I remember Annie Lennox so clearly, but not my companion.

Minds are weird.

11. Dirty DJs Done Dirt Cheap says:

So who is she fucking this time in exchange for a vacation? Or is this one on Dadsers’ cc?

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

I think this is a Ryan Allis joint, and though who knows what shenanigans go on in this crowd, he has a main squeeze who is Not A Donkey.

I’m not so sure. Allis has been running HIVE grifts in the states and he broke up with Donkey bestie Rebecca Thieneman. But he seems to have gone full-blown woo and is moving to Encinitas so …

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Allis just posted on Facebook about his new girlfriend (post-Theineman) and how madly in love with her he is.

But I think he’s on this Bali junket because she tagged him in the post where she was crowdsourcing for a rental house. Maybe not?

The manboy’s most recent “magical” post. He’s also seriously rooting for Oprah in 2016.

Ryan Allis
            10 January at 23:01 · San Francisco, CA ·

Encinitas Friends–After spending 45 days Amber’s beautiful place in Rancho Santa Fe, Danielle and I are looking for a place to stay in the Encinitas area from Feb 1-Mar 31 (and potentially longer).

We’re open to renting a home by ourselves or sharing a magical space with conscious loving roommates.

Let us know if you know of any openings or sublets.

Thanks for helping me get settled in to this truly magical area.

Oh, god, Amber is Amber Hartnall, that woo nutcase who banged Smellsberg. Her most recent post mirrors Ali Shanti’s shill for Elijah Ray’s voice lessons. Bye bye, Ryan, it was nice knowing you on planet Earth.

They’d probably have better luck finding a situation with unconscious roommates.

• Afghani DADSTER Friend says:

Why does Peter keep paying her bills after the “I was inside!” bullshit? Not to mention all the other swipes Donk has taken at her parents/brother over the years.

One of the Great Mysteries of the Julia saga. Imagine the mental gymnastics that go on with Robin and especially with Peter. “I’m 70 and have enough that I should be able to enjoy life, but I think I’ll go mediate a wrongful termination case today so I can pay my ~40 yr old daughter’s credit cards.”

• Telexfree Antofagasta says:

The short answer is – they’re all character deficient weirdos except for Britt

• Telexfree Antofagasta says:

Just imagine…telling her to get a freakin job would’ve taken slightly more backbone and saved them $70k a year. For the last 10 years.

• The Nose Knows says:

Hauling his carcass out to mediate cases or whatever is probably less stressful than trying to talk with her about getting off the family dole

• Hroswitha says:

Family pathology is very hard to break out of; it’s really difficult to see dysfunction when you’re in the middle of it; he’d have to acknowledge all the past mistakes that led to this point, etc. Pick one.

Also, in all honesty, my family – which as I have said before is very close in many ways to JA’s – would probably have supported me until I married, because they viewed it as their responsibility to care for my fragile female self until I officially become Someone Else’s Problem. Of course, my father also told me that my main purpose in going to college was to meet an acceptable pre-law or pre-message student.

There’s a reason I moved out at 17.

12. Scooby Don't says:

And of course she’s wearing a rainbow dress becuase of her self-proclaimed moniker.

Stop trying to make ‘fetch’ happen, Donkey.

13. "Pilot" is the new "keynote" says:

I have a strong tolerance for grifter talk, at least if I’m listening for lulz. But I had to tap out of Noodles’ video at 32 seconds. I cannot imagine ever being interested in the shit these people talk about. It’s not just how they say it, but the supposed substance. There’s nothing there!

• Telexfree Antofagasta says:

Fake ass bitches are once again faking. A healthy dose of narcissism helps poodley breathe through the scammer fear

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

It’s lonely entrepreneurial wannabes being fed what they want to hear, given a new age workbook and a gift bag with nice smelly stuff, a massage chit, and a schmatte of some sort, in a decorative exotic setting. With hugs and yoga. She sells so many slots, and gets her flight and lodging free. It’s basically allowing her to travel 100% on someone else’s dime.

14. Brother Love says:

I wish they’d all take acting classes so their phony earnestness during these videos seems less phony.

My favorite moment is the “magical” opening, with Nisha’s eyes opening to the wonders of women helping each other because no woman has ever made it on her own. Whenever that fraud opens that mouth, all I think of is Joan Didion’s essay “The Women’s Movement,” which mocks the more infantile aspects of second wave feminism.