Dumb Donkey Gushes Over Brit Moron’s “Feminine Leadership”

Annoying Dave Morin, former(?) Donkey target, shared his idiot wife’s love letter to ME ME ME!

All hail Wonder Woman!

These fauxtos remind me so much of a certain burro. I wonder if the ineffable Wendy K. Yalom was the fauxtographer. Oops, no coffee mug, so my money’s now on Monika de Myer. Yes, THE Monika de Myer.

Always eager to lick dear Brit’s bunghole, heeeeeere’s Donkey!

To an unemployed slacker living off Daddy’s largesse, “feminine leadership” probably does involve prancing on the beach in a skimpy bikini. Or could Donk be fawning over Brit because she still hopes to get into Dave’s pants? I would imagine both he and Brit remember Donk’s antics during that Euro wedding, which Judy and Devin attended on Daddy’s credit card.

Bottom Picture! Keep your hands where we can see ’em, Mr. Moron.

Does Dave look like Little Brother to you, too?

101 Responses to Dumb Donkey Gushes Over Brit Moron’s “Feminine Leadership”

1. Never the Bride says:

Yes, it takes all of the courage and feminine leadership to post photos of yourself in a bikini at age 32. Protip: you could have saved all of those words and simply asked the classic, “Do I look fat in this?” FFS.

• melting marionette says:

the shots could have been better framed – for example: crop out the distracting shack left-hand side, mid-frame.

also: see the vignetting (darkening) in the corners? that’s a camera and lens straining at its very limits. photographer didn’t want to get their feet wet.

• Random Snowflake™ says:

32? Are they old photos? The girl is 36 now, as of this past February.

• Random Snowflake™ says:

Oops, Brit is 32. Sorry, Donkey is the old one. 😀
        Confused seeing the photos of Julie mixed in, heh..

I may be wrong, it’s been known to happen, but wasn’t the wedding Derpin went to that of the blonde chick who wore a headdress on the beach at her bachelorette, while the Moron’s was attended by a single, recently-dumped-by-FlapJack Donkey?

Who got married in bumfuck Wyoming or wherever, & where Donk wore a pink-checked tablecloth & pink Barbie boots?

Headdress got married in Spain and that was the wedding Donks hit on Morin and Derpin attended. The Morins got married in Wyomng.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry says:

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn’t sure about the timeline here, which wedding was which.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Yes, Donkey wore a pink gingham dress, pink cowboy boots, and a pink cowboy hat at the Moron wedding. She ran around insisting that random dudes pick her up. It was also the source of the “jogging in Wyoming” photo that someone (maybe beloved CUNTBunnies!) made into a brilliant animated gif.

The wedding where she was boob-thrusting Moron was the wedding of Me(a)g(h)an(n)(e) Marks and her husband Conrad No1curr, where she wore a Mrs Roper special ensemble, made Derwin carry her around on the beach in same, took millions of pictures with the toreador hat, Spanish fan, strolling guitarist hat, and other props (while I’m sure guests were all “Who is hogging the photo booth for so long?”).

Then they went to Paris, where they sat on steps together, obtained ugly pink ring, and this is just so depressing I’m going to stop now.

Also, she bought herself the pink ring on Dad$er’s cc, then claimed Derpin bought it for her. SAD!

• Morrocanwear with Antlers says:

Also in Paris, took a photo of Derp with a blob of whipped cream on his schnitzel, one of my favorite photos ever.

Autocorrected schnoz to schnitzel and I like it!

• Tingolayo says:

Derpin mit schlag!

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

bahaha water out the nose (even though I don’t remember the picture)

BODY SNARK TRIGGER WARNING

Sorry; not sorry — Donk’s legs in the bottom fauxto, holy misshapen beaver tail re: that lower left back leg — O0f!

4. Razzmatazz says:

“Drop your devices”
    – – Asshole whose family’s fortune is based on ensuring people never drop their devices

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

I know I keep repeating this, but I just can’t get over these tools’ apparently genuine ideas of “modesty” or “enlightenment.” “This is a girl (sic) who doesn’t often post bikini photos of herself….” You can also not post bikini photos of yourself at all! You can also post no pictures of yourself whatsoever! There is no law, codified or otherwise, saying that you have to! You can not use any of the “devices” that we should “regularly drop” for promoting yourself! It is possible! People actually live that way!

But I guess those people just don’t work hard enough at not caring what others think.

5. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

“Queen B” ugh Gossip Girl.

6. Never ever breaking up or getting a job says:

Literally no one wants to see anyone in a bikini other than people that want to fuck you. Everyone else is just “wtf” that you feel compelled to post a photo and blather on fishing for compliments.

Brit can’t even woo right let alone have an original thought.

Dave is gross. The end.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

This is so true. Someone is proud of their “work” or their surgeon’s (?) and want to humble brag all over the internet. Nothing says insecurity like posing for professional pictures in a bikini doing yoga. Wonder if Dave wandered and prompted this newly found insecurity? Sad and desperate is the opposite of empowering ladies.

QOTD:
    What was the most empowering framing for bikini fauxtos you’ve seen yet?

Kidding. Unless you can top Donk for stupidity, then it’s game on.

8. LickedRandisCake says:

I hate when rich, thin women think they are empowering the masses by telling us how imperfect their bodies are and trying to get us to believe what we are seeing is a real woman who isn’t at all skinny. Show me a shot of you close up, cellulite be damned or shut the fuck up.

I take it you won’t be seeing Jaahass in BODY when the theatrical extravaganza comes to your local community center?

• kenneth parcell's donkey fits says:

THISSSSSSS

if i see one more thin woman saying she isn’t thin i will cut a bitch

sooooo annoying

9. Whatever says:

Exactly, rich thin white woman hear her roar. Brit the twit, get over yourself all you do is talk about yourself and your non issues. You are a wealthy woman who has support, resources and money. There is no empowerment, wisdom or humility. I live in SF I don’t hear of any fundraiser, non profit or generosity coming from you and your nitwit Peter Pan husband.

10. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

She looks just fine in a bikini. So do lots of other slender early 30s ladies who do yoga and work out. Congratulations for looking just fine, Brit, hooray for you.

One of the things I love about the Moron family is that Brit’s dimwitted crapft enterprise is going great guns while Dave’s Path project crashed and burned.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I think this picture is next to the word basic in the dictionary. Not one of these women know what it takes to be extraordinary because you can’t buy it in a store or steal the the how-to guide from someone else.

11. Hroswitha says:

Seriously? Seriously, Julia? Feminine leadership can look like that? I mean, I guess technically it *can*, since you’re not defining the quality of the leadership.

It’s just another sign of how little JA understands… well anything. If you ask me I would say my department head is a good example of feminine leadership: she started working in our discipline at a time when women were expected to quit once they started having kids. Instead, she’s not only built an impressive career for herself but has made sure to eleminate as many blocks as she can for those following her. She’s smart and funny and doesn’t take any shit and wants to work until the day she dies because she loves what she does. But I don’t think she’s ever done any beach photoshoots, so I guess I don’t really understand empowerment or feminine leadership.

12. darling dearest is over this shit says:

This is what 138 pounds looks like…was that the julia quote?

This is a warrior that has battled in more ways than one

blech

13. Sad Rat In Sidewalk says:

A lot of women would look spectacular after 2 C-sections if they could afford full-time nannies, private chefs, and connections from their rich husbands’ millionaire networks to pump their companies full of VC so that they could have assistants and underlings from Day 1. Most of the moms I know who are founding companies are lucky if they have the time to reheat some fish sticks.

14. kenneth parcell's donkey fits says:

remember when Brit, marketing herself as a social media Martha Stewart, suggested filling a plastic bottle with glitter and trash and mailing it as a “holiday card”? i’m so sad that video no longer seems to exist online because it was so, so darkly hilarious.

from the same era, the launch of brit&co, there was the christmas tree cheese plate whose instructions began “take a triangle of cheese…”

she shoved a whole cinnamon stick into it, dumped some chives on it and some peppercorns or some shit, and smiled into the camera as though she had created a masterpiece.

i can’t believe her “company” even still exists, let alone that these assholes can rake in the cash with their sticking-duct-tape-on-thrift-store-shirt-collars “creativity.” oh sorry… she’s a “maker.”

i kind of loathe her based on her online presence, and she’s still a million times more likable than julia allison baugher.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

I’m still waiting for her recipe for shit on a shingle.

“Take one shingle…”

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

She also made wine stoppers out of old yoga mats.

I’ve paid little attention to Ms. Morin, but I did see her briefly on some talk show when channel surfing. I really tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but the woman seemed genuinely dumb. No screen presence, whatsoever, and she just sort of stumbled around and wouldn’t look into the camera. Couldn’t Julie coach Wonder Woman in prethentathon and perthepthon?

15. "Pilot" is the new "keynote" says:

This is why I giggle every time I see Brit + Co stuff on clearance at Target. I bought some of her fug paper plates for 36 cents and still feel like I got ripped off.

16. Random Snowflake™ says:

It’s a bit worrisome (hi Pelts.. heh) that poor Julie’s relevance has faded so much.. Google searches only turn up very old stuff and RDB posts. Has she given up on being a big deal and earning “Fuck You” money?

She doesn’t have to worry about it anymore, having cannily parlayed her brief moment of fame to bring her A-Game, create a fabulous career, marry rich, etc. Oh, wait…
      So what IS the plan now, Donkey?

She’s been up to a few things, in addition to attending dirt festivals. Someone from her inner circle is tipping us and an intrepid RBDer has unearthed a couple of recent goodies. Thuch a tease! I’ll try to get something up tomorrow.

• Stalker is the new trickle-down rage says:

IT IS TOMORROW NOW

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

IT’S BEEN EVEN LONGER HERE!

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

As I said, I will try. I work full time, have a family. and am responsible for what might be considered a small farm.

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

No problem, I can wait. I just couldn’t resist pointing out that I live in the land of where tomorrow is yesterday already, or however that confusing Soviet slogan goes.

• Not! Random! says:

Thanks for all you do, Aunt Gilly! Sorry we’re acting like a bunch of kids anxiously eyeing the beautifully wrapped presents piled under the tree. But it’s Craymas!

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

She gave her dog away, right? I think that’d have been for the best at this point.

• Truckstop trollope says:

Did Petey push net neutrality to slow down this site???????

17. Random Snowflake™ says:

And of course Julia just had to reply to a comment from Dustin, an OMFG co-founder of Facebook. Please allow me to bask in the reflected glory, Julia. You’re such a mover and shaker! Heh.. Please. 😁👍

18. RollsRoyceRevenge says:

This is a fucking smug stupid graceless tactless boastful annoying talent-free cunt who really needs to take her common-as-muck tree-trunk torso off Facebook and any other place she’s posted these abominations, admit – to herself if no one else – that she tripped over her shitbag hubby’s wallet and fell on his shoebutton knob, close up her rock and bottle and used-yoga-mats-as-erotic-underwear garbage dump of a business and start anonymously funding a soup kitchen.

Otherwise the only thing I’m hearing from her gaping sour-cream-rimmed-bloody-mary-sucking piehole is: “The Trash Heap has spoken! Nyeeyah!”

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

I’m sorry, I should have read through before I brought up the old yoga mats. Your comment, because it includes “shoebutton knob,” is far superior.

19. Grammarian Emeritus says:

bottom photo dress looks like the target logo

20. Wolf, Hemmingaway and Khaat Whores says:

So if you are 32-year-old millionaire, you can have a good body?

Well, color me flabbergasted!

Post some pictures at 52, you stupid useless c-nt of a waste of space.

21. Wolf, Hemmingaway and Khaat Whores says:

And the Pulitzer for most empowering framing of bikini photos goes to….

Jesus, Donkey, STFU. Just STFU.

I’m too busy to google it, but Donkey’s FB post in which she canonizes Brit & Dave after spending a day or two with them is one of the most appalling incidents of ass licking I’ve witnessed among the woo crowd, and that’s saying a lot.

22. Hroswitha says:

Another OT but I’m currently finishing up a replastering job in a kitten’s room, which I’m doing myself because power tools are awesome. Anyway, my mancat wandered in over the weekend to ask me if I was planning to recaulk the south-facing windows. I told him that I hoped I would get it right because there’s nothing worse than inferior caulk. And then I started laughing until he just walked away.

End of story.

23. Because, for fucks sake. says:

Nothing says you’re a strong , empowered woman like a picture of you in a bikini. These people seem determined to set women back hundreds of years…

Hmmmm … clearly you need to register for Christina Morassi’s next PleasureCEO retreat!

“During today’s #PleasureCEOLIVE Retreat, Christina is sharing about the importance of desire in business … And how it’s time to open your Desire Channel WIDE because you have your desires for a reason, and they can be a north star for you in life and business. And how even the best business strategy will fail you if it’s disconnected from your desire center!”

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

We need to talk about that hair.

I saw that hair and immediately thought of Lily Tomlin telling Jane Fonda in 9 to 5, “We’re going to need a special locker for that hat.”

• Grammarian Emeritus says:

bugs bunny cartoon, at a theater

bugs: madame, please remove your hat
            madame: removes her hat, hair is in the same enormous armada

also: excuse me. pardon me. excuse me. pardon me.

• Truckstop trollope says:

#tonedeaf

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

Desire in business, such a wise move in this day and age.

Morass had the cheek to post a #metoo. Pot, meet Kettle.

• Stalker is the new trickle-down rage says:

She’s probably one of those predators in denial, like Ali Shanti who thought her sexual advances were always welcome. Probably the type who thinks men don’t suffer from domestic violence or sexual harassment.

• Tingolayo says:

Men just want be kissed! If they act like they don’t, just punch them or slap them or jump on them.

Exhibit A:

ep 2

• Because, for fucks sake. says:

Morassi and Skankatron might be the only two women I’ve ever gotten an enormous “rapey” vibe off of. Not that women can’t be, but these two are the first I’ve seen that immediately made me shudder.

24. Tingolayo says:

Brit: keep your shoulders down, arms on one horizontal plane, balance center, right palm face down, chest open and upward toward the sun. Other than that, OMG you’re like totally doing yoga, goddess!

25. Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry says:

Donkey’s non-lesbian lover celebrates full unemployment, and yes, Donk liked this post.

26. Prom Party Burnout and Associated Pod Couples says:

Hi cat peeps…I have been following the donktard and associated whoos here and there but haven’t been commenting much. I am working on a web archive project for a young, talented writer who has hit on some rough times. Her story is a bit “Glass Castle” meets the Duggars. She is battling a major depression along with homelessness and the impact of education neglect and childhood isolation. She blogged extensively in the midst of becoming an atheist, moving out, and coming out. That blog is no longer live and she doesn’t have the source for the entries. However the wayback machine has much of the content (that’s the volunteer project I am working on now). I told her this might be a good thing as she can restore all content OR compile into a manuscript. What advice to you publishing cats have for her? Any work you could send her way would be amazing. https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01ecb0539555a68a80/