OMG! Randi Encounters First-Class Horror Show In First-Class

Even Broadway chanteuse Randi Zuckerberg isn’t safe from the tyranny of the masculine:

Good for Yellow Teefs for calling this creep out. Seriously.

Look for Donkey to repost and give a shout out to “my girl Randi” in 3 2 1.

In other news, Jess Johnson, Donkey’s current BFF, would like to thank the masculine members of The Academy:

This is a public service announcement to honor ALL the men who are showing the F up in SUCH beautiful ways, and specifically those who have been holding my heart, honoring my mind, nourishing my body and tickling my soul <3

Today I experienced a spontaneous (emotional) combustion in my car.

I have been STEEPING in the energy of the wounded feminine through this BODY performance with Isabella Konold, Debbie Lichter and Adelle Juliet. We dive deep into the impact of the original “splitting” of self from Self (body and soul) in the female psyche…and it has been a really intense experience.

Riding on the tail of Wild Vessel LA and the #MeToo movement, I feel like ALL of my posts have been about healing wounds and feminine rising and in this moment I want to acknowledge what IS working and the men out there who are carrying the torch of healing through the way they show up in their personal relationships.

I don’t care if I piss off every women’s empowerment coach in my friend list by using this word ***** I believe that we NEED each other!

Bless David Deida, but when men ask me “What can we do?” I really feel like the biggest thing is just to look for ways to love, support, honor, listen to, uplift and acknowledge the women in your life!

(You can also massage us and feed us strawberries).

I have been blessed to have really amazing relationships with men, and I have a TEAM powerful brothers, who have been there for me and continue to show up in the most diverse and fortifying ways and they are actually who inspired this post, and I want to thank some of you now. I don’t know if you realize how much you do for me, even when we’re far away.

Cory Tanner Glazier: You are my rock. Thank you for being the one I can always come home to.

Ro Palomo: Thank you for believing in me SO deeply. I feel your care for my work in the world and that alone holds me accountable

Jeremy Nichele: Thank you for seeing me. Every time I am in a room with you I feel you feeling me and acknowledging my value

Andrew Hewitt: Thank you for holding a place for me in this new world we’re birthing. I trust you with my gifts and my care for the world. I KNOW you will help me deliver them and it makes me feel relaxed

Elijah Ray: Thank you for reminding me how loved I am. From the voice of the universe himself

Tyler Woodard: Your poetry nourishes and ignites my muse in the MOST incredible way! My creative spirit is SO grateful for you

Daniel Schmachtenberger: Your care is unparalleled. I feel so met and INSPIRED by you as a lover of this LIFE.

Chad Mureta: You are my favorite playmate. Thank you for effortlessly making me laugh more than anyone I know

Raj Lahoti: You are not on FaceBook anymore 😉 You have changed my life. You have completely transformed the way I see and feel about money. You have infused me with the spirit of generosity. You have empowered me to not just to thrive as an artist but to serve as a patron. You are eternal family.

Angus Wilson: You put musical wings to my words, my sacred prayers, my heart calls, my rally cries. You’re encouragement in times where i doubt myself and your excitement when I don’t give me strength and dedication to keep walking this path, even when it is confronting. I can’t wait to see and hear what lies ahead 🎵

Eli Call and Micha Mikailian: You hold me with so much love and respect. The way you see me helps me see myself. You invest in me in this way.

Jay Brown: You champion me. You tune into me in a way that has me feel tended to and like the things I say and do matter. You are the KING of loving, authentic, moral support #YesQueen!

Nigel Be Benjamin: Your appreciation and celebration of my gifts moves me and MOTIVATES me! I am so honored by your generosity and your willingness to grow with me and ride the wave of my leadership journey in such service and celebration over the years

Warwick Saint: Witnessing you hold the woman whose heart and home we shared was a gift. It up-leveled what I thought was possible. It lit a candle in my heart for the type of love and partnership I want and I am SO grateful for your welcoming of me into your most beautiful heart.

Matthew Monahan and Brian Monahan: You’ve helped extend my feeling of family to far reaching corners of the planet. That has changed me, and made me feel more connected and committed to the global family at large.

Is Ove: Medicine Brother. I feel your Spirit with me always. I don’t know how you do it but you feel like a guardian and I am in awe of your mag

James Sol Radina: You taught me how to be silently devoted to someone else’s happiness in the most integrous and real way. And you are such a deep part of who I have become as a woman and as a leader

Destin Gerek: You are a pillar for my artist soul. I feel you cheering me on every step of the way without you even having to say a word.

And lastly, Robert Deutsch and Richard Johnson: My two dads. I am well aware of how important a woman’s relationship is with her father to allow for EVERYTHING

I mentioned up above. Your full championship of me expressing myself being who I really am, not having to play by societal rules, encouraging me to pursue my passions and dreams is SUCH a pivotal part of who I am today that it would take years of messages like this to have you fully comprehend, but I hope reading the above messages to all these amazing men in my life has you feel proud to have raised a daughter in a crazy world who is FAR from perfect but who has known love so fully.

And to the MANY more brothers who I didn’t mention who move me, touch me, stand for me and with me, and who do the same for my sisters, I HONOR, WITNESS, LOVE and RESPECT you and pray that you know that THAT IS LEADERSHIP!!!!

Other men watching you will see the power of the intimacy and joy you carry with you and the radiant women you attract and they will follow you until they can rise to stand beside you.

***Please don’t take offense if you are a brother of mine who didn’t get tagged! This is not a complete list (I didn’t even tag my biological brothers) and it doesn’t mean I don’t love you, recognize you and appreciate you SO SO SO much. This was a stream of consciousness that I needed to put through while it was flowing. If you are even wondering it means you are on the team.

Thank goodness “Paris Truther” Elijah Ray and pimp daddy Destin Gerek made the list. But no Rain? No Ryan Allis? Isn’t The Caterwauler a member of his harem? Jaahass, we do take offense!

83 Responses to OMG! Randi Encounters First-Class Horror Show In First-Class

1. Wolf, Hemmningway & Khaat Whores says:

Well done, Randi! (seriously).

Am I the only one eagerly awaiting the sexual harrassment-related downfall of a prominent man of the woo movement?

In her memoir Mia Farrow claims that the famous Beatles-endorsed guru Maharishi tried to rape her teenage sister (Prudence, from “Dear Prudence” fame) but, then again, that happened IN FUCKING INDIA, where things are different.

• LickedRandisCake says:

The Randi situation….that must have really sucked. And I really like Alaska Airlines too. I hope they handle it.

Eagerly awaiting but, I don’t see it happening unless said prominent man of the woo harasses someone outside of the woo circle. The women who are in it don’t see the way they are treated in the same way those of us outside the circle do. Just because they keep saying the designated clit flicking masculines at the seminars are providing them a safe container to connect to their womanhood and their orgasms, does not make it so. Neither does Michael Ellsberg and his visible boner looming over a woman he was “helping” to feel in to her sexuality. There is a reason so many PUA jerks turn to the woo. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Wolf, Hemmningway & Khaat Whores says:

My money is on Deepak Choprah.

He looks seriously pervy and has amassed a large-enough fortune to keep his victims quiet.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry says:

“The protectors” indeed seem to get a pass no matter what their behavior. However, we recently saw asshat Bryan Franklin get called out for stripping down at dirt festivals and rubbing & slobbering all over young women.

Re: Smellsberg, he is milking the #metoo movement for all it’s worth. Pot, meet Kettle.

I suspect Smellsberg will be dining out on Steven Spielberg’s well-received THE POST for the next few years, which means more Greasy Gargoyle op-eds in the venerable newspaper.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Marc Gafni has already been exposed, but he still seems to be on the ins with this crowd.

They’re none too smart — I’m resolved to thinking they’ve all believed his excuses & spin — look how they buy into each other’s BS.

2. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

What? With FB fuck you money she’s not flying private?
    “Considering further action on this,” is basic bitch 101. The airline was wrong but to toss in “recent sexual harassment cases in the media,” leads me to believe that she’s angling for a spot on one of the morning shows since her *tech* segments bombed.

I don’t think any woman should have been forced to put up with this BS, and good for Randi for calling out the airline for tee heeing such unacceptable behavior, but I too think she’ll be milking this outrage for maximum media exposure.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

No person should have to put up with that shit. The airline was wrong for not intervening and still continuing to serve him. I don’t care if it’s victim blaming because I imagine she and her colleague enter first class much like Julia and Grape did-singing being really loud and obnoxious which does not warrant harassment but speaks to her over-all lacking in self-awareness. I travel often and in OMG first class and have never said more than two words to the person sitting next to me in over a year. It’s a choice I make to sit quickly, put my headphones on and ignore whoever is next to me. She wants attention constantly and then complains when it’s not the right kind of attention. She’s a professional victim through and through looking to extend her 15 minutes.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

… and Randi just popped up on a local TV news show.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

The conversation we should all be having, HOW could THAT happen in FIRST CLASS?

• Wolf, Hemmningway & Khaat Whores says:

I am sure she flies private sometimes.

In any case, nobody should need to endure some gross dude making sexual remarks and loudly fantasizing about jacking off in a plane.

Period.

I don’t care if he flies every day and has platinum status and is best buddies with the CEO, it is just WRONG and GROSS, and probably illegal.

Take them to the cleaners, Randi!

• Sad Rat In Sidewalk says:

Seriously. There are some truly awful, entitled people among the frequent flyer corps. I don’t care if Randi makes a spectacle about this if it means those creeps aren’t tolerated anymore just because they’re “worth” a lot to the airline.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

She makes a big deal about it being *first class,* the distinction wasn’t necessary because when she mentioned the seat numbers the airlines would have figured that out (or anyone who’s flown first class on Alaskan). It’s like she’s incensed that something like that could happen to *her* in *first class*. Harassment happens every where to every one Teefh

• dinkledonkle says:

I didn’t get that at all. The distinction she was making was that she, the woman being harassed, was only given the option to move from her paid for First Class seat to an objectively shitty seat at the back of the plane while this disgusting human man got to live it up in First Class when he is the one creating the problem not her. Randi is annoying and classist, but lets not discount her experience just because she had the audacity to point out she was in First Class.

• Never the Bride says:

The airline owns you once you buy that ticket. I’ve seen someone kicked off a cross-country flight because he didn’t want to put his hat on the floor. The flight attendant said under her breath, “I’m not putting up with this for five hours,” flounced away, and sent someone back to escort hat-man off the plane. I’ve also seen someone not allowed to board because he complained about a delay.

Point being that Alaska Airlines had no barrier to grounding that perp-passenger. This, “No worries, he’s harmless,” attitude is unacceptable. He’s not harmless.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat Whores says:

Really??

The problem is that she used the words “first class”?

Anyway, it’s in the frontpage of the Times today

‘The passenger’s travel privileges have also been suspended, the airline said.’

Good! Good on you, OMG!Randi.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

You know what’s the best of this unfortunate situation?

That the Donkey must be seething with rage because she NEVER EVER EVER made it to the frontpage of the New York Times.

This comment makes me happy.

Dang … that’s just damn near outright victim-blaming if/when your go-to is to fault her for being there in the first place.

Fuck Alaskan Airlines — while other modes of public transport are getting real about prohibiting manspreading, those clowns won’t even muzzle this known horndog? He belongs in a crate in the belly f the plane.

3. Meh or Feh says:

Why is everything written like an acceptance speech?

I’d like to thank Meh (or is it Feh?) for this comment, without which I couldn’t possibly have written this post.

academy

4. Wolf, Hemmningway & Khaat Whores says:

I certainly hope Jaahaaaaas insurance covers spontaneous combustion.

Why are these drama queens always experiencing emotional spasms that threaten to send them to the ER?

I particularly enjoyed this intro clause “Riding on the tail of Wild Vessel LA and the #MeToo movement … ” Yes, Jaahass, everyone on the planet thinks of woo sleazefest Wild Weasels and a groundswell against masculine misbehavior in the same breath.

5. Never ever breaking up or getting a job says:

You seriously didn’t tell him to shut the fuck up and stop harassing you and your colleague? BEFORE THE DOORS CLOSED? If any man was that foul and harassing me in that way I would have called for the police on his rapey little fucking ass.

What a fucking loser. Wah wah I just sat there and took it because of… What exactly?

• LickedRandisCake says:

I’m not sure when she complained but it is obvious that she not only told him to stop, but also complained to the cabin crew.

And, she does say that she was furious with herself for not making more of a scene.

I don’t know, I’m a person who is known for standing up for myself when necessary and not putting up with a lot of crap from people but, even I have had #metoo moments where I was so shocked by something that I just didn’t know what to do/say and ended up walking away. Maybe because I wasn’t able to process, or maybe because I was self conscious about making a scene.

That said, I don’t think the answer to every one of these moments is to release the attorneys either. I hate people who start out with that as a threat. There is no reason why she couldn’t see how the airline would react once executives were made aware of the situation first. Give them a chance. Then, if still no response, maybe dig in with the lawyering.

I know what you mean. I have so often over the years in similar absurd and outrageous situations chosen to take the high road/passively resist/laugh off/not dignify a with a response/whatever … and regretted it in retrospect ever after. So I kind of approve of OMG Randi’s reaction, however conveniently timed it was for relevancy purposes.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I think many women have experienced something similar in public. I have. I’m not polite about it and I set a very clear boundary. If you tell someone sternly that you’re not interested in engaging in conversation with them and you’d appreciate the opportunity to speak with a colleague on the three hour business flight-she’d offend him but better him than her being offended and harassed.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

Yeah! And don’t forget to not wear such short skirts and keep your legs closed. Geez, if women would just watch their behavior they wouldn’t be whining about getting harassed so much!

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Not the same asshole.

• Stalker just turned into Kamala Harris for 37.5 seconds says:

that’s unnecessary. Chill out. Just because you handle every creepster situation perfectly with your vast experience of luxury living doesn’t mean everyone does.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

The scenerio I’m referring to wasn’t a ‘luxury’ situation, perhaps you should heed your own advice.

• Stalker just turned into Kamala Harris for 37.5 seconds says:

I just think it’s over the line to call fellow commenters an asshole. Perhaps I am too prim.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

Actually, Asshole, it is the same. You’re saying that she doesn’t have to right to complain because she wasn’t the “right” kind of victim. Because she didn’t react exactly as she should have. Because she didn’t describe it in a way that made you feel sympathetic.

I would guess the truth is that most of the people criticizing Randi wouldn’t have sided with no matter how she had reacted or written about it because you don’t like her. Well, guess what? Women you don’t like get sexually harassed, too, and that doesn’t make the harassment OK.

• LickedRandisCake says:

From all accounts, she DID tell him that. I don’t get the indication from her retelling of what happened that she cared the least little bit about offending him.

Here’s the thing, sometimes you stand up for yourself and, when nobody else listens or backs you up, (like the cabin crew in OMG Randi’s! case), you start to question your own reaction, even when you know better. That’s why it’s important that, when the rest of us witness this bad or harassing behavior, we ALL call it out. How would this have gone down of other people in first class backed Randi up? If other passengers complained?
        If other passengers told this guy to knock it the hell off?

I have oftentimes told an asshole off for being an asshole and I can tell you that, not once has anybody ever backed me publicly.
        Hordes of them come to me afterwards to tell me I was right to do so, how strong I am, that they wish they had the courage, blah, blah, blah. I appreciate it but, all I really want is some support, to not be the only person in the room shutting down bad behavior. Being the only person who calls an abusive asshole out is a very lonely place to be. Sometimes, I’ve walked away or given up when I shouldn’t have because of it. Sometimes, I’ve not supported others when I should have because I wanted to stay out of it. It happens.

• Never ever breaking up or getting a job says:

I have never had any grown ass (sober) man try to engage with me in further conversation after being told in no uncertain terms that I don’t want to hear another fucking word out of his mouth in my direction. Ever.

We keep being polite about this shit and not cause a scene or inconvenience and that is doing nothing to set boundaries and also serve as example.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

“watched as this passenger drank multiple alcoholic beverages (at one point he had three alcoholic beverages on his tray table)”

Also, maybe you should take a listen to the This American Life from a couple weeks ago about a woman who interviewed men she saw on the street cat calling other women. One even bragged that he like to run up behind groups of women and smack one of their asses. He insisted that the women love it and are flattered. She arranged to meet him later in the week to discuss this soberly and away from his friends. After explaining to him that women don’t like it, why they might not get outraged or even play along and playing him interviews from women in his area talking about how much they hate catcalls and aggressive come-ons she asked if he would keep doing it. His answer? Yes, I think most
          do women like it and you can’t speak for all women.

So, yes, there are men who will absolutely continue to harass women even after they are explicitly told to stop.

• dinkledonkle says:

Congratulations. Your experience is not universal.

• dinkledonkle says:

Can we not blame women for being harassed or not reacting EXACTLY as you would in a situation you have nothing to do with? Also, she did speak up and was given the option to move. Also, please recognize that sometimes in the face of harassment and assault, many people freeze or chose the path of least resistance to survive. Bye.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat Whores says:

Absolutely.

I am surprised at the level of victim-blaming among the catpersons in this forum. I thought we were a little more enlightened than this.

So you are in a violent, upsetting, unexpected situation, and you don’t think clearly and act perfectly thinking of the future and how your actions may look to some victim-blaming loser 10 years from now?

Well, YES, that is what usually happens when you find yourself in a violent, upsetting, unexpected situation.

Jesus, I am surprised I even need to say this.

• Never ever breaking up or getting a job says:

For the love of Jesus people…”victim blaming” My God listen to yourselves.

The airlines are not the be all end all of your security aboard. She had a choice to move away and she didn’t take it, I understand how airlines work, they make money once the doors are closed and off the ground, this is why the FA’s were reluctant to press for anything more than a quick seat change. They see assholes (men and women) all fucking day long. They also can’t always just throw someone off for things said quietly between passengers, you as the victim DO have to press for justice despite being an inconvenience.

Everyone wants to do the right thing in cases like this, she is old enough and have traveled enough to know all of this and yet she chose to be a sponge for him. There Are bad people in the world, fact. We all need to do our own part to meet force with equal or greater force, if that isn’t empowering women, then I don’t know what is.

All this victim blaming talk doesn’t do shit either, I talk the talk myself so I’m not some armchair keyboard warrior, I’ve also been a victim of rape and violence. I always intervene and back up either genders in situations like this, she is all very rah rah woman power until she has to actually be one and assert herself to receive justice.

Call me whatever you want but if this happened in a hotel and the management didn’t do anything… Wouldn’t you call the police? Your seat mate is forcing rapey sexual conversation and you are gonna leave it up to some underpaid overworked people who probably get tips from guys like him?

• LickedRandisCake says:

I think her point was that she shouldn’t have had to move since she wasn’t the one that had been drinking and harassing people, and she’s right.

Now, you could argue that if she felt unsafe, she should have taken any option made available to her and then argued her case for getting her first class ticket price back later on and, I would probably agree with that. Again, not that she should have HAD to do that.

The flight attendants, yes, see assholes all day long. But, surely they can tell the difference between a grumpy jerk who doesn’t want to turn off his cell phone when he’s supposed to and someone who is opening sexually harassing other passengers, which, in this case, included the guy talking about masturbating. People have been punched in the face and dragged off planes for less as we saw a few months ago.

But, I’m one of those ones who believes you should take measures to protect yourself first, no matter what. I would not sit in first class and and listen to that if I had another choice. Especially over a three hour trip.

6. Epictetus Joke says:

Jess didn’t call out Eben Pagan/David de Angelo for his passionate, nurturing series of books “How To Fuck More Hot Bitches” or whatever it was called?

7. Razzmatazz says:

Performative feminists are some of the biggest abusers, so Woo Brahs are probably serial harassers.

8. JuliasTooSmallTutu says:

I play a little game with the woos and their overly gendered bullshit “language”. Stick the word “products” after each “feminine”. It makes their nonsense a lot more entertaining. Still working on what should go after “masculine”.

9. Frequent Liar Miles says:

Jaahass continues to have the stupidest eyebrows I have seen in forever, and that includes that weirdo Ohio white nationalist Hovater guy with his artificially cultivated Jack Nicholson triangular versions.

• Tingolayo says:

Her eyebrows are indeed stupid; in fact, I find her entire face to be extremely stupid, especially when she’s attempting to look “earnest” and “soulful.” Someone once said she has a face like a foot… I picture the Hang Ten foot.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat Whores says:

True. Her eyebrows are weirdly asymmetrical.

They haven’t reached Sara Huckabee levels yet, but it’s only a matter of time.

Those lips, those eyebrows. Re: the former, I hadn’t even noticed when I posted Bottom Picture but Jesus. H. Christ. Are they Botoxed or something? I’m serious here.

• LickedRandisCake says:

Every time I look at this particular picture, I think of Pound Puppies. Remember those sad little stuffed animals from long ago?

10. AllWayzSheBrays says:

Surprised lil pimpin Allis didn’t make her list. Jess is that delusional

Ryan Allis cheated on his own woman the first time he slummed Septic with one of their woo-hos. His gf was finishing up two weeks notice at the time because Allis had asked his beloved to quit her job for “them.” She was shocked to find out the lengths he took to cover it up. Allis narcissist-raged when confronted, in a “flipped” personality. He was a VERY BUSY AND IMPORTANT CEO and she was VIOLATING HIM because HIS TIME was being used. All in seething screams. Teeny weeny got dumped. Etc. What a whole nugget that is. He is a low piece of work

She said Allis is absolutely terrified of getting a bad reputation

What better life choice to be rubbing with dumb-dumb and weasels then? Allis has goober wit to attempt to keep his nose dusted for the Hive illusion that feeds these demigod-complexes. How fast and far will it all sink lovelies? Nom noms popcorn

11. Can’t Remeber My Screen Name And They Are Too Boring And Scammy For Me To Put Forth The Effort says:

Jesus Christ a three hour flight? Shut the fuck up,and call Gillligan. This sobriety is kicking my ass wasting my time by showing me who the idiots are.did she get her teeth whitened, i can’t tell.

• Stalker just turned into Kamala Harris for 37.5 seconds says:

sobriety is showing me who the idiots are
      That is one drawback of not drinking. Maybe the only one?

But you are a total badass, good for you.

• Can’t Remeber My Screen Name And They Are Too Boring And Scammy For Me To Put Forth The Effort says:

Thank you for your kindness. I am sure at some point I will come to the realization that not everyone is an idiot, but I know why I drank. Because idiots.

12. Tingolayo says:

I see that Randi went to the Julia Allison School of Hilarity: “Let’s put on a pair of big glasses and a silly t-shirt and jump around in front of everyone with our maws agape and it will be HYSTERICAL!”

13. Nada says:

I must have missed the recording of the creep continuously harassing Randi. (I’m sure her phone is always close at hand.)

Has it been posted somewhere?

You mean: Pictures or it didn’t happen ?

• Nada says:

Had I meant that, I would have typed that.

Seems to me you *did* type it, just not in so many words — trying to understand where you’re coming from, if you’re not really believing it happened, if ya think there’s burden of proof on her, etc. — relax, it’s mere conversation, eh?

• Nada says:

If it’s “mere conversation” why are you in such a tizzy to ascribe intention and dig deeper?

Relax!

14. Curling Irons at Dawn says:

Thanks for posting this on Ms. Gilly. I originally blew off the report in the media, but reading her letter, I’m totally behind her. I’m glad she’s making a stimulants has the time to do it. It happens to all of us from time to time, but we rarely have time to go back and write the strongly worded letter. I could kick myself sometimes for letting things go because of the busyness of life and that revisiting some situations is triggering. But, every time a woman does, I support her. Hopefully trickle down rage and spotlight will benefit us all.