Because, For Fuck’s Sake writes:

So in my FB feed, JA is on a rampage of angry liking articles against Harvey Weinstein. Ummmm, don’t all of these women basically preach letting men dominate them sexually? I mean if they aren’t preaching it with their words, they’re acting out the behavior of the most submissive and non-feminist group of women I’ve ever seen. So gross.

JA, if you’re reading this – seriously check yourself and your friends. You’re all huge contributors to rape culture.

Harsh, Because! Just because bi-in-name-only Julia makes out with all the girls for all the boys, just because Julia wanted child rapist Marc Gafni to officiate her wedding to herself (he did end up saying something at those comic nuptials), just because Tucker Max spent $1700 to give our burro “a good raping,” which Donkey found hilarious, and just because Julia’s “career” now consists of “dancing” on stage in scanty attire while her loser dj boyfriend plays the same soporific set he’s been playing for the last 10 years is no reason to charge Julia Allison Baugher and her etheral goddess friends with contributing to rape culture. Sheesh!

44 Responses to Crusading Feminist Julia Allison Is Furious About Harvey Weinstein’s Crimes & Misdemeanors

1. Frequent Liar Miles says:

Bottom Picture!

• Wolf, Hemmingaway and Khaat Whores says:

I honor Bottom Picture and I am grateful for its gift.

• Morrocanwear Tastes Like Cherry Chapstick says:

It is glorious. Long may it wave.

• Walk? Not bloody likely says:

Not going to lie, I’d love to have that arse. Only me and hubby would see it in that kind of stage-lit glory though, the general public would observe it decently covered and swaying in a “I have a good arse but I’m walking normally and going about my business” kind of way.

2. Giant headed deadbeat dad says:

Running around in the desert – breasts akimbo – posing for all the pictures in next-to-nothing, drinking the kool-aid-cacao and participating in sad diaper dancing orgies is totally progressive. It’s enlightened. There’s no way that the guys who play along with JFA and all her enlightened friends are creeps! No way any of them could just be pathetic hairy middle aged perverts running around in face paint and racist costumes like horny teenagers.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO says:

Not us!

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

Also creepy Phillipe Lewis and those ‘all-gropes-allowed’ New Years Eve parties where Donkey wore next to nothing.

Ah, yes. The naked galivanting atop residents’ beds in the burnt-to-cinders Ghost Ship, all organized by the one and only Phillipe. I believe he was recently hurt in a car accident and couldn’t pay for his hopital treatment – no insurance, like Donkey claimed and made fun of for years? The woos started a go fund me page for the sex guru.

3. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

I will never stop puking over the “Old Man and the Cigar” photos. So rapey.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

If I’m remembering correctly, the old man in those fauxtos was a homeless guy that gawker dragged in off the street.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

If that’s true, then I feel sorry for Donk. I’m sure they kept that info from her until the shoot was over; Denton & Co. enjoying a private joke from the sidelines. I hope Julia got a laugh in at Denton’s ultimate demise.

• The Real Afghani Dadster Friend says:

Denton might actually be a worse human being than Julia, if that’s possible.

Oh, I would assume she knew and probably wouldn’t have cared if finding out after the fact. It’s not like we’re talking about someone with high standards. Look what she’s banging now, a third-tier middle-aged dj who meets none of the requirements of the hilarious 73-point checklist.

• Not! Random! says:

Speaking of balding, middle aged DJs, Caeli Lara is promising a tell all of her stormy relationship. She drops some juicy details about his degree of asholery to women. This totally explains why he consistently refuses to acknowledge Donk as his GF. I almost feel bad for her, because he sounds like a really awful person.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

Post coming later today!

4. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Yay, both Underpants Picture AND Bottom Picture! It’s a Donkeyvisual feast. Stand back, Nancy Drew, Judy Albertson is on The Case of the Secret in the Old Cock!

5. Wolf, Hemmingaway and Khaat Whores says:

The second-date blowjob queen is mad as hell because she would have done ANYTHING to be in a Harvey Weinstein movie, but she never stood a chance.

She would have gladly donned the Al Pacino chaps and the stripper shoes for Harvey Weinstein’s assistant’s best friend, for Greg’s sake!

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Honestly, this was one of the best things about Judy. She was always willing to sell out, but nobody much was buying.

6. Aggressively Stupid says:

FOR ALL THE GIRLS!! …as long as they’re not dating a guy I want.

7. Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

The Weinstein story reminded me of the Michael Arrington incidents.

8. Whatever says:

Noodles Poodles is at it again, posting a selfie of her self reflection of her so called wonderful life amidst the pain and suffering of our North Bay brothers and sisters. She is distinct in her tacky, self righteous, inconsiderate and just mean as she wraps its all about her and her wonderful life. I smell wet dog hair poodles such a liar so desperate need of constant validation and envy. I think her life is like everyone else’s always has to one up in particular in time of need. Selfish and simple poodles you’re a tacky basic bitch.

Wow! Is Noodles an insensitive narcissist or what? She deserves life with the woo grifters.

Nisha Moodley
      19 hrs · Mill Valley, CA ·
      I’ve got so many feels this week…
      – returned home from actual paradise 😞 🙂
      – fires burning closeby, humans and animals dying, skies thick with smoke 😞
      – just led two awesome retreats and wishing we could all just live together 🙂 😞
      – launched a free offering yesterday! EmbodyYourLeadership.com 🙂
      – wakeful baby 😞
      – outrageously cute, spirited, and healthy baby 🙂
      – started in my new co-working space 🙂
      – want to get rid of lots of my stuff 😞
      – want to buy all the art 🙂
      – wonderful ex-husband coming to town in 2 weeks 🙂
      – the Internet 🙂 😞
      How ’bout you? xx

People and animals are burning to death nearby but Noodles’ wonderful ex-hubby is coming to town!!

• Princess WideStance says:

Saying you “want to get rid of lots of stuff” is so fucking insensitive right now. So many people have lost everything.

• Princess WideStance says:

By the way, my in-laws lost their home and their vineyard. I was just there 2 weeks ago… it is so surreal. There is absolutely nothing left. They had just poured so much love and $ into that place. It was their pride and joy.

• Whatever says:

So sorry for the loss a lifetime of blood sweat and tears. A sprinkle of hope they are alive, truly blessed.23 people were not so lucky. Makes you think everyday is a blessing to wake up.

• Walk? Not bloody likely says:

OMG so many feels right now! Wishing we could all just live together and natural disasters could be circumvented by positive emotions and intentional post-its! *smiley face*

Joking of course. That’s awful for your in-laws, I can’t begin to imagine it.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

I’m so sorry. That’s terrible.

This breaks my <3 — so sorry for their loss!

• Rhinestone Technology says:

Losing your home is horrible. Losing your business is awful.Losing both is unfathomable. I am so so sorry.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Oh, I’m so sorry. How awful for them.

You know, generally I give Noodles a pass; at least she seems committed to her business, such as it is, and she provides pretty pictures* on the internet (which is its main function for me), but with this latest, no more pass. She is so disgustingly insensitive (which I should have realized from the get-go from anyone having truck with A Donkey.)

*EXCLUDING the ones in the grimly-shadowed new “Muir Valley” (sic [via Donkey]) abode with alarming toddler-drowning potentialities.

• Razzmatazz says:

— no basket wielding cell phones thieves in vicinity
        — thinking of swapping nose ring to other nostril
        — want to grift all the rich faux-hippie ladies
        — Croooooooooow!

9. JuliasTooSmallTutu says:

How dare you! Have you forgotten that she was INSIDE?

10. Jennnn says:

Did she divorce the baby daddy already?