A Post-BM Woo Roundup: La Fraud, Fozzie & Noodles

I know we’re still chuckling over Donkey’s faux bisexuality and her passive-aggressive “kissership” post, presumably directed at Myka McLaughlin’s boyfriend. And we’ll get back to the Judy & Myra Show, I promise. But first some chuckles from Wooville.

Insurance scammer Jena la Flamme danced her doughy ass off at Camp Septic. Didn’t I see this self-help routine at a Spearmint Rhino in L.A.?

Did genuinely bi incest aficionado Jena and the very good looking (in person) Sacha Nielsen have a threeway with The Cat in the Hat?

Too many drugs and injuries won’t stop Jena from dancing!

Back home in Harlem, where every day is cultural appropriation day:

Michael “Fozzie” Jacobs is still thrilling over his new sugar mamma. No more late night phone calls to his pesky parents. “Please, Dad, I really want to get into the weed business and it’s only ten grand!”

Lucky Le Roi de Burger even snagged a tattoo “artist” roomie who’s inking him into oblivion. I see an actual job in Fozzie’s future: a prison extra in the reboot of OZ:

Meanwhile, Nisha Moodley, who sat out this Burning Man, and hubby Nvmb, or whatever the hell his name is, and baby Crow moved into what must be pricey digs in Mill Valley:

Who’s paying for this house, Noodles? If suckers enrolling in “female empowerment” coaching sessions funded this hilltop hideaway, I’m in the wrong bidness. Say hello to the new Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO!

60 Responses to A Post-BM Woo Roundup: La Fraud, Fozzie & Noodles

1. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Let me be the first to say that Sasha is REALLY GOOD LOOKING in person.

In any case, don’t tell the insurance company, but it’s nice to see La Fraud’s severe back injury has healed nicely!

• Princess WideStance says:

Ok, where did the “really good looking” thing come from? Must have missed that one.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Someone came in here and said they had gone to a Cacao Twins thingy and they were really good-looking in person. Beauty is is the eye of the beholder, I guess.

• Princess WideStance says:

Kind of surprised that person had enough synapses firing to comment. Good for them.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

They also said that were very nice people, unlike their “social media personas”, who can come across as weird.

Yeah, right.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO says:

But we had someone else come in here indicating they had seen the Cacao Twins perform a goofy, embarrassing “ceremony” in what looked like a drained indoor pool. That commenter got out of there ASAP.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

I am on Team That Commenter, not Team Really Good-Looking Commenter. Just in case anyone’s checking.

• Gal Meets Ham says:

I am That Commenter and I am pleased to confirm that neither of them is good looking in person. Maybe Other Commenter meant to say they are good AT looking…for clues, like Jenna Maroney’s detective character Alexis Goodlooking.

‘custom fit to my head in Harlem’
    — Reads like this dumb bint maintain multiple heads in numerous locales.

Even Money Bleeds
    –Not for donkeys w/ gangrenous tourniquets on the Fuck You Money!

Speaking of Mulia Mallison, scroll down https://paw.princeton.edu/article/lets-hit-road for a look-see where Pettifoggerdined on Day 4 of a Princeton road trip. TeeHeeHAW!

3. Stalker predated you says:

New Mothers! Do you want to be regenerated, reborn, and regifted? Move yourself and your boyfriend’s lack of vowels and your baby into a treehouse! Every day will be an adventure as your beautiful new mitzvah to humanity learns to walk. Peer into the gloom of your new kitchen. Where is the baby? Could be anywhere! Why not check the floor-level jacuzzi tub with the two-foot privacy fence (still taller than Trump’s wall)? So many fun surprises await you in your new home!

This. My immediate first impressions were 1) that the place is dark as a dungeon and 2) that the high-deck/low-fence/ mobile-baby combination is worrisome.

4. Epictetus Joke says:

What a coincidence – I performed an ode to self-love last night too! Only took a few minutes, and I didn’t have to get dusty and smelly for it.

I still think you’d benefit from attending Jena’s Pleasure Camp, where you’ll learn how to dance, how to engage in serious insurance fraud, and how to delay orgasm for hours! Only $1499.99 if you enroll before 5 pm today and we’ll even throw in a free mug of mind-altering cacao!

#eroticinnocence
      #mondomasturbation
      #somethingsleazyishappening

5. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

What on earth is that thing on Fozzie’s chest?

The status of the Burning Man turned stripper?

Drugs are bad, mmmmmmmkay?

The “False Maria” from Metropolis?

maria

• Little Orphan Lilly says:

I assumed it was some Burning Man…thing. Oof, his tattoos are SO BAD. Just looking at those wiggling little lines on that one is stressing me out.

• Stalker predated you says:

EVEN MONEY BLEEDS… i hope on his other boobie he has “ODD MONEY LEADS” or something.

psst fozz: money doesn’t actually bleed.

also psst fozz: why are you so obsessed with money and foreign[ car]s ? I thought you were spiritual n shit?

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

Gonna look extra stupid with chest hair growing out of it too. What an idiot.

6. Razzmatazz says:

Over/under on how many blocks from her Harlem home Jena could make it in that headdress before getting it knocked off her head?

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

My guess is that people in the neighborhood just think she’s not right in the head. Which is true.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

I’d pay serious money to watch her ride the subway in her traditional Nigerian headdress.

• Worrisome Pelts Needs Subtitles says:

Based on the look of it, I think they saw this ass coming a mile away and charged her out the wazoo for a discarded bedsheet and some safety pins when she had the nerve to order a gele.

7. Razzmatazz says:

“Even Money Bleeds … Or So I’ve Been Told”

8. My Tribe Doesn't Have an Easy-To-Spell Name So White Girls Never Appropriate us says:

Very cliche, given my username, but damn! So much cultural appropriation, from so many different groups of people. From the Nigerian headdress, which naturally had to be resized to fit her dainty little white head, to the background decor of camp septic, its a like a bingo card of racism, everywhere I look.

9. Take Me Back To...Shantitown says:

Madame Shantitown just posted a video of her talking to a crowd making a play for your parent’s retirement account….because they’re not investing in you and they’re not truly happy.

ABG…..Always Be Grifting….stay classy

And I can’t even with the purple “mood” lighting.

She’s horrible and has been posting videos non-stop. Grift, Grift. Grift. She apparently berated a senior citizen at her latest scamfest when he mentioned having an IRA. Cory Tanner Glazer photographed this shitshow, so she put up some shill for his food bidness.

JFAing myself to add this video, of which I’ve seen only 20 seconds. Maybe Skankatron should wash her hair and bathe before filming this garbage? She looks like a walking STD.

whore

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

If I didn’t know better, I would say this was Shanti AFTER she took the ice-bucket challenge. Greasy head! (And then I’d add that would have been her first bath in a while.)

My favorite Shanti overshare: she and Craig Filek were walking through an airport and passengers commented loudly on the pair’s stench.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

Another sold out show!

10. BunnyBingo says:

Fozzie’s girlfriend looks like a rich Southern sorority girl trying to piss off Daddy.

This whole post was a self-esteem boost like woah.

Sorority girl maybe 20 years ago. Fozzie seems to go for seasoned women (not that there’s anything wrong with that.) Whatever her age, she’s a huge improvement over greasy-tressed Skankatron.

11. darling dearest is over this shit says:

I don’t know how many of yall follow DeRay Mckesson, but lately fattykate keeps popping up in his instagram stories and everytime i see her I (internally) shout “FattyKate!!!!”

for all of the woos constantly saying shit about paradigm shifting and how much they are doing to change the world, its crazy to me that it’s Judy’s former intern/assistant/whatever who’s actually meeting up with actual activists.

12. Random Snowflake™ says:

So Fozzie posted a new photo.. Move over Beethoven.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ91IUiVAAAOlTz.jpg 🤘🏻♪♫

• Stalker predated you says:
    • Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Please please please some of the distinguished custodians of the Donkey’s digital legacy post a picture of the Donkey “playing” the piano while wearing a humongous ring.

I believe that was when she was desperately pursuing Jelly Donut and traveling to SF to stalk him on a regular basis.

13. Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO says:

This just in. Meanwhile, media superstar Donkey Allison is busy wiping Ryan Allis’s ass and bringing mint juleps to Kitty Kittay.