We’re Hearing Rumors …

… Julia Allison – “journalist, television commentator, public speaker and BRAVO star” – has been involved in a lesbian relationship for the past couple of years. We’re not sure the information we’ve been receiving is legit. The woo goddess supposedly involved with this public figure, a microcelebrity whose visage graced the cover of the fourth best-selling issue of WIRED, appears to be very much in love with a man. But Rain and Rainbow definitely seem kaput, especially since Julia went to Burning Man stag and recently referred to Dadsers as “the most important man in my life.” Maybe RBDer Purple OMG Rain can enlighten us here?

Bottom Pictures! Once more, with feeling:

Dumped again, 2017:

We miss you, Cuntbunnies!

22 Responses to We’re Hearing Rumors …

1. PrincessWideStance says:

Somehow I just don’t buy it. Maybe she was involved with a lady to make herself look a certain way to Rain, but I can’t see it being sincere.

At one time, it seemed like Tragic Johnson was really pining for Donk, but I don’t see Donk reciprocating since Ms. TJ is far from loaded — for that matter, I really only see her doing this as a means to get at another woman’s man (& his money) — Kitty Kittay much?

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

I think we’re being played, though several of the woo goddesses are bi. In Julia’s case, any alleged lesbian desire would simply be a device to attract ALL THE BOYS, whether they be balding DJs or married founders.

I wonder if it isn’t her trying to play us. Or play Phuckphace — she always goes into immediate MUST MAKE JEALOUS mode post-dump.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Something is fishy here, and I too wonder if Julia and Lasagna are stirring the pot.

• I Meant It At The Time says:

Is Lasagna even involved anymore? That’s a blast from the past! I thought she hated Julia.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

I’m just joshing. Lasagna is long gone. Loved when she came in here and spilled on Donkey and Devin, indicating Dadsers still PAID the bills.

2. LickedRandisCake says:

Broken up? Impossible! They are NEVER breaking up!

3. Whatever says:

She goes along with anything with money, if it’s a woman she will be with a woman.A man then a man, called she is a ho. Tragic Johnson is broke like no joke and dumb as nails. Anyone who follows the woos are idiots. According to them and non thinking woo zombie followers they are all goddesses, enlightened, beautiful and smart; they are the biggest fakers like ever. Each one loves to pat themselves on the shoulder pretending how wonderful free thinkers they are, so NOT! While they nonthinking followers applaud even when they take a dump which is a lot by their idiot statements noodles, tj, la fraud, grandma Ali and last but not least donkey.

4. Sarah says:

She wrote a very long post about her lesbian relationship on FB. Happy to send screenshots if you provide an email address (you can’t send images through the tip form, can you?)

5. IMeantItAtTheTime says:

Doesn’t Tragic Johnson have a Patreon to pay her literal bills?

6. Frequent Liar Miles says:

immediate (random) impressions on these fresh revelations:
    – strangely relieved she seems not to be pregnant, after all
    – OMG, goddess-on-goddess proclivities might explain the whole *rainbow* thing
    – not buying it, tho’
    – she doesn’t have the emotional wherewithal to commit to any damn thing
    – where’s that poor dog?
    – scootch over, Raoul; Donkey’s come home to roost

7. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

She will do anything (anyone) for attention. Full stop.

8. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

On a slightly related topic, I was looking at the Hive Global Leaders woo-kshop page, and they still have the late Levi Felix listed as a Mentor or whatever, which seems creepy or at best sloppy.

Also, 100% of the mentors are white. Not even a token Asian. That seems not good for a “Global Leaders” program, but what do I know? I’m not a thought leader like Donkey or her friends.

9. wonkeye says:

Cuntbunnies was a genius. I wish I’d known her IRL.

10. Razzmatazz says:

“Passionate kissing”? That’s like a two on the Kinsey scale, right?