Chad McNally told his “fans” that he’d be sitting out Burning Man, but soulmate Julia Allison definitely made the trek to the playa:

One more cup, Donkey, and you’ll be running into the flames!

Goodness, Becky, be careful! Too much “celebratory tea time” and your burro buddy may end up like this:

I’m sure more snaps of Donkey and the woo grifters at BM will be posted during the coming week.

Michael “Fozzie” Jacobs found himself a new, age-appropriate piece on the playa – “This burn was amazing! It restored hope!” How’s that new-found sobriety working out for you, Burger King?

Update: Pensive burro on playa, 2017. Dumped again?

In the grand tradition of Nisha Moodley! Rebecca Jean, Donkey’s bestie and truck stop trollop, preggers on playa:

117 Responses to Updated: Donkey Downs Ayahuasca & God Knows What Else At Camp Septic, With Or Without Rain PhuturePhuckPhace

1. Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

Fozzie looks less wild-eyed, maybe he’s settling down.

2. Grifty Shades of Bray says:

First pic of Donkey I’ve seen where she isn’t posing and mugging for the camera.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

I bet she is posing, just not looking at the camera.

She decided that fake laughter and looking at the cup was a better choice.

I bet that when she is not busy self-Googling, she practices fake laughing in front of the mirror.

• Kiki Dee says:

It’s true, the goddess at left is beating Rainbow at the contortion game.

Julie looks like a woo version of Judy Davis as Hedda Hopper in “Feud.”

3. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

Is Burning Man just flaked-out private school for the privileged and the white? I see no fatties or people of color in any photos. I don’t think a fatty would be allowed to mingle with Julia’s crowd.

Any thoughts or first-hand experience?

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

There were some larger folks in the Camp Mystic photos and videos from other years, but not in Donkey’s clique. Google image search of Burning Man photos shows a smattering of PsOC but largely it is privileged whites and wannabe poseurs.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

I noted this too. Camp Septic seems to consist solely of skinny white folks, 95% under age 40.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Shanti got old-aged out.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Skankatron just posted for a seventh time about how great she feels not going to Burning Man. She also just sent away one of her kids for three months. Gettin’ in a little more ME time, Ali?

• Swisss phlegm green unite card caca spirit says:

The “strike” day of playa, I almost thought she was going to talk about labor rights etc etc etc ha on me. Her kids are best off away from her, so that is good. Her lisp/inflection slices my brain

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

Oh dear, who will hold space at Camp Mystic?

• Epictetus Joke says:

“This burn was amazing! It restored hope!”

Well, aside from that guy who ran into the fire and died.

• Epictetus Joke says:

(This was meant as a level 1 comment, not a specific response to this poster. Sorry.)

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Seriously though, how fucked up on drugs are you that you off yourself in the most cliche way possible? If the fire didn’t get him, embarrassment would have.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Lalla, Lalla’s siblings and parents, Love Being, Noodles, Butch Nvmbr her lovely 1/4 AZN child

• Sad Rat In Sidewalk says:

Check out this article on Burner-friendly “morning sober rave” series Daybreaker, which asked its photographers to not take photos of fatties: https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/4339xd/the-hippie-capitalist-ceo-who-wants-to-win-a-nobel-prize-with-sober-raves

• Aggressively Stupid says:

I recall an article from a few years ago where one of the Burning Man organizers stated that there aren’t more black people are their event because black people don’t like to camp. So there’s that…

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Maybe black people don’t like dirt, dust, debris, and stupid white folks tripping on psychedelics?

4. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Age appropriate to be his Mom!

(re Fozzie’s latest Playa conquest)

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

She looks like a Wildling.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I thought the same thing, channeling Egret.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

“You know nothing, Burger King!”

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Thank you, I literally laughed out loud. Well we know what these two dirt-crossed lovahs will dress as for Halloween. Sadly, they all dress like it’s Halloween every day so it’ll be tough to tell.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

But she has curtains in the master bedroom and has exorcised the coat ghouls!

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

And no pieces of animals tangled with her hair extensions!!

Do I hear wedding bells?

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

I saw a great cartoon (maybe New Yorker?) that essentially illustrated the “ick factor” when bringing home someone you met at Burning Man.

Don’t do it!

5. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Am I the only one who thinks that pic #1 looks like they are drinking from those little plastic containers full of soy sauce you get with your Chinese takeout?

6. Tingolayo says:

Whatever she’s wearing, it’s just more plastic crap from Yandy. Imagine what it looks like from behind. Not cool to sit on the shared rug like that… although I’m sure it’s seen worse.

While the other women in the fauxto do look like totally ridiculous, culture-appropriating suburban yuppies, at least they look like they put some thought into their outfits costumes. Donk could never put together something like that.

7. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Is the girl on the far left Donkey’s Marina roommate with whom she was evicted for Air bnb-ing?

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

I don’t believe it’s Grape Nehi. She’s tinier and possibly cuter.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

I’ve seen pictures of her before. I am pretty sure she works for Allis. So it seems that Donkey, like a good little lamprey, is still sucking up and hanging close with the Hive crew. What on earth could they be paying her to do? Prethentation of Ryan’s latest vanity project?

8. Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Is it just me or has Donkey lost a lot of weight?

• Raising My Hand says:

I was thinking her clavicle was looking very sharp. It could be the angle of the shot, but yes, she looks like she lost weight.

• LickedRandisCake says:

I thought the exact same thing when I saw this picture. Maybe it is just the angle it was taken from but she seems very, very thin to me. I’m surprised she can hold her head up with all that plastic flower weight being on it like that.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Legs tell a different story.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

She looks thinner, but not in a healthy way (at least in that picture, at least to me).

• Sad Rat In Sidewalk says:

This is the first time I’ve looked at a photo of Julia (and trust me, I’ve seen many) and thought she looked too skinny.

• juliaspublicist says:

Do her tits hang low? Do they dangle to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?

You are looking at the rainbow-pasties-dugs [2nd-to-the] Bottom Picture? Because someone here* made a brilliant image of those strangely tubular mammary appendages sproinging down like Slinkies to tap on a keyboard, which I cannot link because I have never figured out how to via my Kindle. But someone else here can, no doubt.
        *but I believe not not our former resident images genius, Cuntbunnies, who is now in a far far better place, and whose works live on here forever. Thinking of you, CB, and appreciating.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

I thought so too. Clavicle was telling. Maybe she became bulimic again in anticipation of Burning Man fauxtos.

• Jenna's Lions says:

Of course – she’s a sugar free gluten free vegan. Because “health” and “allergies.”

9. IMeantItAtTheTime says:

Poofy looks bad.

10. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

The woos all seem a little, I dunno, slow.

11. juliaspublicist says:

It’s the Indian girl on the left’s responsibility to TELL THEM TO FUCKING STOP.

12. IMeantItAtTheTime says:

She’s aging.

13. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

The pensive burro picture is just… pure undiluted Donkey.

New Julia went to BM to have fun and live an off-grid sustainable existence and ended up… doing a fauxtoshoot.

You can tell she spent quite some time arranging that skirt to look good on (the) playa and her lost-in-thought pose is just incredibly fake.

I wouldn’t be surprised if nearby she had a rolling suitcase with more outfits and a bunch of styling tools (hair brush, make up etc).

What a pretentious tool!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

I’m sure several fauxtos were taken of pensive Judy on playa. She posted this one in the FB featured fauxtos section. I’m almost relieved I didn’t have to look at any more of the contemplative white girl poses.

14. Swisss phlegm green unite card caca spirit says:

“truckstop trollop” dead

15. Receding hairline and giant headed deadbeat dingus says:

I like the underboob. Klassssy

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Christ at least this year we’re spared the pasties. #PraiseTruckstopTrollop

16. Burned says:

Aging Burner women I have known remind me of Meryl Streep in Adaptation, at the end:

“It’s over. Everything, I did everything wrong. I want my life back. I want it back before everything got fucked up. I want to be a baby again. I want to be new. I want to be new.”

Time is not kind to the vain.

17. Purple OMG Rain says:

Julia Allison
    14 hrs · Wilmette, IL ·
    Entrepreneurs / startups / business owners:
    What are your most pertinent legal issues? What do you struggle with legally? What do you want (or need) to learn about?
    Doing a very important research project for the most important man in my life – my totally amazing badass attorney Dad. So I really really THANK YOU!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

No, THANK YOU, Donkey. We’re just so happy that someone has hired you for something other than coordinating a fashion shoot. Long Live Peter Baugher, Chicago’s greatest opponent of the First Amendment!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

JFAing myself to add that we’ve been getting some provocative emails about alleged content on Donkey’s FB page. Aunt Gilly is in wait and see mode.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Also, re: Peter Baugher, “amazing baddass attorney,” I love this video that Loren Feldman posted back when Donkey went running to Daddy and tried to get this site shut down:

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Always makes me laugh! “Little Birdies Dress Me” was always my favorite.

• Purple OMG Rain says:

The fact that she headed to Wilmette right after the Burn is another bit of circumstantial evidence that she and Phuturefuckface are possibly donezo.

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

I doubt her father asked her to do this. It’s like when she was dating Avocado and asked her social media fans (i.e., the void) ‘who does the music at Fashion Week?’. Lawyers don’t give off-the-cuff legal advice and businesses that can afford lawyers already have them.

• Purple OMG Rain says:

She might be trying to come up with a content strategy for his horrific website. Stuff to blerg about, etc. Maybe she needs extra money to move or for some next festival and dadser is making her “earn” it?

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Maybe she’s shopping a reality TV remake of Barnaby Jones with Donkey in the Lee Meriwether role.

• Tingolayo says:

“very” “important” “research” “study”
      Get over your sad self, Donkey. She could have at least set up a Survey Monkey, but nooo. She makes some quick post on Facebook and then expects everyone else to write essays in reply. Lazy predictable Donk.

Face it, Donk, this big research study is just another lemonade stand on your parents’ dime. Get a damn job.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

“Beyond that, if you had access to a brilliant former litigator, what sort of questions would you want answered? What sort of legal issues would you want to discuss?
      Would you ever have the need for a more general legal consultant (as opposed to a specific practicing attorney)? Almost like a legal coach for preemptive strikes?”

Thank you, yes, I would like to find out how I can evict someone who has been illegally subletting my condominium to AirBnB guests and raking in $300-plus a night. Can you tell me what my legal options are?

• Swisss phlegm green unite card caca spirit says:

only

man in yer life- fixed that for ya.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

No. That’s not how real lawyers find new business or how reputable businesses find a new lawyer. If Dadser really asked Donkey to do this than he’s a worse lawyer than I imagined.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

If he did, Petey was just throwing her an umpteenth bone after she’d been dumped for the umpteenth time. He doesn’t expect real results here.

18. Grifty Shades of Bray says:

So evidently Necker Island took a direct hit from Hurricane Irma. Poor spoiled babies have to find a new place to crash before Summit at Sea.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Well, I feel bad for the people who worked there. That has to be a terrible situation for them.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Not a fucking word from any of the woos re: the hurricanes. Ali Shanti is desperately looking for employees to run The New Model Business while she works her dildo collection, Jena la Flamme is blowing kisses to “father-in-love” Daniel Ellsberg (when were she and Meshface divorced, again?), and Fozzie got a new job working on cars. Well, good for Le Roi de Burger but I hope he takes this gig seriously.

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

Branson’s attention whoring is appalling.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I agree. So brave he toughed it out knowing he has 10 other houses to bounce to later while others literally don’t have a pot to piss in after the devastation.