Did Donkey Become Mrs. Chad McNally & We Missed It?

An intrepid RBDer spotted these comments in a recent post on Phutureprimitive’s FB “fan” page:

Ms. Stroman was “honored” to witness Donkey’s amateur hooves clomping away? Or is the fan girl referring to Caeli La? Was Tiny&Cute once married to 45-year-old horndog PhuturePhuckPhace? Though Julia is reportedly on tour with Rain, the post reads as though Kiley dancing away her demons took place some time ago. Interestingly, Rain has liked every comment before and after Ms. Stroman’s confession, sometimes leaving a response, but he doesn’t even give this poor girl a thumbs up. Is the aging DJ too Chickenshit to delete Kiley’s remarks, thus potentially alienating a fan?

I do give Judy props for going dark and getting her friends to go along with blackout. I now believe going AWOL was in response to something big on the horizon and what could be bigger than an actual OMG! marriage for Julia Allison Baugher?

Surely Rain and Rainbow are at beloved Camp Septic, which begins today. She’s listed nowhere on the program, but I’d bet my left leg she’s dancing with her fellow goddesses – David “Avocado” Block is performing – and particpating in Ryan Allis & Katiyana Kattay’s talk on bringing their BM sickness to the real world, especially since Allis just thanked Kitty & Donkey in his latest FB post.

Jena la Flamme, who just “performed” at the Eclipse Festival with Rain, is also on the Camp Septic program. She’s scheduled to give a talk on her journey through sensual dance moves and insurance scams, but it looks as though somebody may have forgotten to buy a ticket:

Sweethearts and angels, won’t you send Jena’s dear Sacha to Burning Man? (She’s pulled this stunt at least twice before.)

Bottom Picture! Burro tripping on the playa:

91 Responses to Did Donkey Become Mrs. Chad McNally & We Missed It?

1. Raising My Hand says:

Mr. Internet reveals tour dates/other local shows for Rain Phuturprimitive and Tucson in February and March 2015. A quick tour through RBD archives tells me this is the time of Avocado. Plus if she got hitched to a post or a man, we would know about it. She would be entirely unable to live without capitalizing on the moment of being the center of attention when she marries an actual other person rather than herself.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

I wonder. She has done an incredible job keeping her mug off the internet. Wouldn’t keeping that marriage under wraps for x amount of time be something of a trump card?

2. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Wow, a Donkey must have burned with rage when she saw someone else referred to as the Chad’s wife. Thanks, Raising My Hand!

Building a permanent Burning Man, my ass.

Sending love to all our Texas basement-dwellers and wishing you safe and dry days ahead.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

I suppose if you and your dirtbag familia are tripping balls in Never Never Land, then inhaling the playa’s dust, dirt, and debris 24/7/365 in the real world seems like a good idea.

3. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

WOW! If true, I’m sure Tiny’NCute will have something to say and will hopefully say it here.

4. Swisss phlegm green unite card caca spirit says:

that dusty cooch shot that inspired a screen name I believe…

5. Swisss phlegm green unite card caca spirit says:

La fraud is so insecure it is astounding. her fakeness is other level. she got married- ellesbergs still have to have her kept in the Harlem former SRO that the tenants got thrown our of house?

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

She and Swiss Mister ALWAYS appear to be scrounging for money, hence not having the airfare for Camp Septic. Jena’s former lover-in-law may pay the rent, but a woo goddess still has to eat.

• Former Senator Kirk is Not Mentioned in My Bio says:

Ellsbergs own the house. She must have dirt on mesh

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

I think it’s the diddling that nets the free rent. Not to be unpleasant but Mother Ellsberg got down & dirty with Jena, Christina Morassi, and some blonde at La Fraud’s sleazy bachelorette party. Fauxtos posted by Morassi were particularly stomach churning.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

In one of her replies to her ticket plea someone sends “love juice and prayers” and added a squirting emoji. I’m vomiting at my desk. The visual. THE VISUAL!!!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

I loved this exchange in the other ticket plea:

Brian T Shulman
          Jena, my friend Kelli Peters just posted this message. Let me know if I can put you two together…I have a burning man vehicle pass for sale, available for pickup in Reno on Friday. Message me if interested.

Jena la Flamme
          I need a ticket not a vehicle pass. Not a match

Geez, not even a thank you! Why didn’t the sensual dancer just write “fuck off”?

6. Shake your baby maker says:

What could be bigger than marriage? I am afraid to mention it. I may conjure it as reality. It. Could. Be. ALIVE!!!!!

7. Ethel-egg says:

“Wife”

8. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

The Captain and Tennille of Burning Man.

9. Because, for fucks sake. says:

In another comment he says he’s not going to “the Burn” this year, she probably isn’t either.

“I won’t be at the Burn this year alas, get dusty for me!”

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

But Donkey lives for the burn! What in the hell are these two up to? He’s not performing his pre-recorded set until later in the fall. Maybe Julie really is with child.

• Tingolayo says:

No cash? Unwelcome at Camp Septic? Didn’t get tickets and can’t grift any?

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

No cash for tickets? Surely Jena la Flamme will come to Donkey’s rescue, sweetheart!

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Maybe other people at the camp are finally tired of the freeloading lot. Free economy still doesn’t mean free-loading. I’ve never seen any pictures of them doing any work (ever) but certainly not there. Fuck-me-fairy plastic costumes aren’t conducive to hard work, I guess. Might be why Jena is having trouble scoring a ticket and the others “decided” not to go.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Like she would have any better sense than Noodles or Lalla about prenatal safety?

I think they’re just too broke.

• melting marionette says:

pettifogger cut back on her allowance, now that he’s out on his own?

or maybe he’s not willing to pay for two, and she won’t go without him, due to her diminished standing with the woo-collective.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Maybe cute n’tiny got custody of the “tribe” this year.

10. Wolf, Hemmingaway and Khaat Whores says:

Hmmm… can some enterprising catperson check the marriage records in CA?

I doubt she got married, she would have found a way to let the world know.

I mean, this is a Donkey that couldn’t help weaving the word “boyfriend” into every sentence when she was with Debbie. She would have found some passive-aggressive I-dont-really-care way to mention it, I think.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

It won’t necessarily show up. California has had private marriage licenses for awhile for celebrities and same sex couples. We got one, despite having had a wedding with family, because no one having access to it sounded nice for an extra $25.

11. BunnyBingo says:

I tend to think Jules would force her “man” into a trad WASP wedding back in Chicago. Doubt she would let go of her dream wedding and just do something under the radar unless it was a woo “sphritual wedding”.

• Tingolayo says:

It would be one of those “We’re just a couple of free-spirited, non-materialistic hippies, so we’re having a $300,000 destination wedding on the beach” things. Also: “We have everything we want in the world, so no gifts, please… except for your cold, hard cash to fund our $60,000 honeymoon at an extremely bohemian luxury resort.”

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

And we’d like to stay at your home when you’re away. Bear & Kitty’s wedding registry was our inthpirathion!

• Morrocanwear Loves You, Rain! says:

Even if she could resist the Times wedding announcement and the big splashy wedding, you know she would have to register for gifts. She needs gifts.

And someone would leak photos of her awful, awful bachelorette weekend.

• Swisss phlegm green unite card caca spirit says:

He is giving away his riche “Digital Currency and the Economics of Unity

The movement is transcending politics and borders. Much of what we’ve come to accept about our financial systems is about to transition. We have an unprecedented opportunity to reshape global economics to align with our core values. Here’s how it’s happening, and how you can lead the change

Day: Thursday, August 31st
          Facilitator: Josh Zemel, Bear Kittay, Andrew Hewitt
          Time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
          Place: Mystic Theater

• Sad Rat In Sidewalk says:

I’d be amazed if it stayed off social media entirely. I do think that Julia’s consciously living a more private life, and good on her for that (even though I assume she’s still being horrible to people).

But consider the people she and Chad hang out with. There is literally NO WAY they could have gotten married without one of the woo sisters posting a long and rambling “blessing” to them on Facebook in order to show off her own brilliance with words.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

She’s implied she wants to get back on but essentially wants all past sins wiped without accountability while offering up what she’s learned without actually learning. #RinseAndRepeat

12. Energy Pussy (brought to you by BIG TAMPON) says:

My guess is preggers and one of the conditions of keeping her allowance was keeping it the hell off social media so as not be on gossip radar of the Powerful Deballers of Wilmette.

• BunnyBingo says:

I imagine the Powerful Moms to be much like Emily Gilmore.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Do you think they have any kind of health insurance?

• Afghani DADSTER Friend says:

Isn’t MediCal (CA’s medicaid program) fairly easy to get/generous? They live in a fairly expensive area and have no significant (taxable) source of income and probably not much in the way of assets.

13. Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Jena has enlisted her “mother-in-love” in the next caca ceremony. Is the insurance scammer living rent-free because she diddles and genuflects at the altar of Patricia Ellsberg? I wonder what Smellsberg thinks of Mommy’s overinvestment in his ex-wife.

~ Eclipse Integration Cacao Ceremony ~

The recent Eclipse was a cosmic alignment of the Sun, Moon and Earth. For a few moments their energy was in the exact same stream!

An eclipse is a profound energetic portal, demonstrating the dance of light and dark in the cosmos.

As above so below, so as the sun disappears and the sky goes black, we look within, embracing all, including our shadows.

It’s a moment to honor our past experiences, even the negative ones, for what they’ve given us and taught us. They are fuel for the fire of wisdom to make better future choices.

Having gone through this intense portal now we need to gather together to ground and integrate our insights.

That’s why, in collaboration with our mother-in-love, Patricia Ellsberg, Sacha and I are inviting you to our Eclipse Integration Cacao Ceremony.

gross

14. Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

I’m assuming it’s woo radio silence on Hurricane Harvey. Another one of America’s great cities smashed underwater. 🙁

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

Yep, not a one of them has said a motherfucking word.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I almost prefer they not. It’s too much of a tragedy and they can’t write unless they shill.

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

I’m with you on that, I don’t want to hear their smug self-congratulatory bullshit. It sure is funny how much they ignore given that they are always OPENING and VIBRATING and SITTING and LISTENING.

• Tingolayo says:

Since the woos are all about saving the world, La Fraud could solve this entire hurricane business if she would only offer them a discounted cacao ceremony. Like, maybe someone who’s stranded on their roof could PayPal half the cost to Jena and she could do a cacao ceremony to heal them.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Of all the woos, La Fraud is the least socially or politically aware. Not a word about Charlottesville, the Women’s March, or the election of Cheetolini, but she’s more than happy to post the umpteenth fauxto of herself clad in whatever culture(s) she’s appropriating that day.

Ugh. I just saw this. Always working the grift.

• Tingolayo says:

What training/experience does one need to “lead” a cacao “ceremony”? Be caucasian? That’s me. Like chocolate? That’s me.

That’ll be $60, please.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

What reason would she possibly need to “join forces” if it wasn’t something to do with money? I am old and cranky but if you can’t afford to go somewhere or pay for something. Stay home.

• Swisss phlegm green unite card caca spirit says:

ruh roh
          Ecstatic Cacao Dance

Join us for a multidimensional journey into the transformational power of heart opening cacao and bombastic ecstatic dance where beauty unfolds and energy flows.

Day: Saturday, September 2nd
          Facilitator: Linsen Abdon, Marie Eriksson
          Time: 2:00pm – 3:30pm
          Place: Mystic Theater

15. Because, for fucks sake. says:

So if this is actually happening, how do you think Ms. Morgenstern feels about her favorite side piece getting hitched? Not a lot of comments from her on his page/posts recently.

16. Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Skankatron just posted for the umpteenth time about not attending BM:

This year would have been ten years in a row. I even booked a ticket to Reno just in case I wanted to do a 2-day swoop in like I did 5 years ago.

But, nope. Flight to Reno officially cancelled yesterday.

I’m a different woman today, in no small part thanks to my time on the Playa.

And this woman needs to be here, rooting, grounding, writing.

For me, a big secret to being able to stay is giving myself permission to go. And then choosing from a place beyond my inner rebellious one that just wants to play all the damn time. ❤️

Writing some drivel to be published by Vanity Press? More important than tripping balls and being the last to leave the orgy? Yeah. Sure.

17. Frequent Liar Miles says:

It’s very strange, but if you do a search on juliaallison on Pinterest, all of these images of pregnant Goddess gowns come up. I don’t know if it means she was looking at them or someone shared them with her or what –they are not on any of her boards. How odd.

18. Morrocanwear Loves You, Rain! says:

Totally unrelated , but I was walking to work last week and I passed a woman in a fit and flair dress doing a skirt pull as she was just walking along.