“Public Speaker” Julia Allison Wants YOU To Become A Radiant Woman!

Ariel White, Donkey’s oversexed gal pal, is hosting an exciting daylong Pomona workshop in which she’ll help you unlock your pleasure and inner radiance! Radiant Woman is a feminine approach to developing more confidence, beauty, pleasure, & self-love.

What you’ll receive when enrolling in self-proclaimed internationally celebrated teacher & artist Ariel’s workshop:

* A safe space to learn, heal, transform, and energize you body, heart, & mind

* Authentic connection with other women

* Rare opportunity for personal access to an internationally celebrated teacher of women’s wisdom

* A downloadable “Radiant Woman Guidebook,” with practices designed to offer you ongoing support

* 90-Minute Sound Journey + 25-Minute Guided Meditation to use at home

* First 5 women to sign up receive an original My Little Yoni doll valued at $50USD

Listen to celebrated intellectual Donkey Allison, who’d jump off the Brooklyn Bridge if Ariel commanded:

Clearly, Ariel is the second coming of Jesus. Still not convinced? Check out these other microcelebrity endorsements!

A radiant encore!

Is that our amateur dancer in PhuturePhuckPhace’s latest instagram post?

#tbt @rootwire_festival 💠

A post shared by Rain (@phutureprimitive) on

54 Responses to “Public Speaker” Julia Allison Wants YOU To Become A Radiant Woman!

1. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

She’s deleted the video of Dwayne at Burning Man from her Vimeo, for whatever Donkey reasons. The dancer in that pic doesn’t look like her to me.

2. Tingolayo says:

Donk, you need to stop referring to yourself as a journalist, because that ship sailed looooong ago and it’s just sad and desperate at this point. Also? You never really were a journalist. Also? “TV personality” was ages ago, too. ALSO, public speaker? I speak in public, too, but I don’t call myself a public speaker; I call myself by my professional or volunteer affiliation. But I guess “Speaker at friends’ backyard parties on the topic of nothing in particular” would sound silly.

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

She’s been billing herself as a “journalist” for years, but Donkey is no Helen Thomas. She was a columnist who wrote idiot filler for TONY back in the day. A friend of Dadsers who worked at the Chicago Tribune got her that ill-fated “tech” column which lasted a New York minute, and that stupid Burning Man puff piece in the NYT, which took her four gregdamn months to write, didn’t turn Judy Albertson into Frank Rich.

But where in the hell did “public speaker” come from? That mass dating gig she did in L.A., where she took to the internets to scream about not getting PAID? That talk she gave to a tiny classroom at, I think, Princeton, where she posted snaps of herself at the podium? How do you attempt to scrub your internet presence and contribute nothing on social media and bill yourself as a public speaker? What an asshole!

3. Frequent Liar Miles says:

Midwife parts of you, huh? I hate the way the woos make nouns verbs. Of course Jounalist, TV Personaliy, Public Speaker, Amateur Dancer Donkey Allison is all over that shit.

• Wolf, Hemmingaway and Khaat Whores says:

You can tell she wrote that text herself, because the grammar is atrocious: missing commas, wrong verbs etc etc.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

Midwife as a verb relating to body function and birthing takes me to bizarre visual places where dead Russian hooker is holding some grown ass adult’s hand as they sit on a child’s potty chair coaching them through a nice BM. Yes, dumbass woovilles, toddlers are the ones who need coaching and praise for bodily functions, not f*cking grown ass adults. The only thing stupider than an adult needing a seminar/expert/coach on simple bodily functions is the idiot expert/coach. “You can do it Summer Solstice. Just let go. Poop with intention. We’re holding space for you girl!” “That’s it. Can you make for mama Moonbeam? Don’t worry about your aim. Bravo! Let’s hear it for Brother Sun everybody. He made a pee without anxiety without regret. He just went! And you at home can, too. Sign up now for my next webinar on picking your nose without shame.” F*ck me. This isn’t expertise. It’s mental illness. I’ll hold space for you, honey. It even has a bed in it and takes insurance. If you have none, don’t worry, the county will pay and get you a nice guardian of the person.

4. Princess WideStance says:

“She will make you believe in sisterhood again…”

Because Donkey has really been so betrayed by so many jealous sisters. All she ever does is give, give, give. It’s really hard for her you guys.

• Never the Bride says:

Whenever these woos promise a “safe space,” all I can think of is “people will be naked” or “orgy.”

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

Everybody masturbating in a room together. Like competitive yoga with extra fake moaning.

I do hope Ariel isn’t planning on hiring Pamela Madsen’s homeless men as pleasure units!

• Tingolayo says:

Excuse you, these men have names! They are Albino Lizard Man and Regular Lizard Man. Honor the masculine!

5. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

At the top of Ali Shanti’s timeline. How apropos!

‎Susan Goodridge‎ to Ali Shanti
    11 hrs ·
    Yes, our children need us, are counting on us, to express as our full selves. It might not always look good but meeting our needs is role modeling for our children to focus on meeting their own needs. Selfish is not a bad word. xo

6. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

I’m going to start billing myself as Basketball Player and Clarinetist Albie Quirky, because I did those things in high school.

What’s the plan now, Judy?

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

Chuck D from Public Enemy used to follow me on twitter so I guess that makes me a rapper. BOOM.

• LickedRandisCake says:

But can you clarinet one into an overarching knowledge of music theory? I mean Ariel literally holds one’s hand as she midwife’s them through the art of masturbation. And she throws in a My Little Yoni to boot! I’m not sure you are quite at that level yet, Sister Goddess Jedi Albie.

7. JuliasTooSmallTutu says:

My Little Yoni doll.

This sounds scarier than the Annabelle movie. Is it just a vagina with googly eyes?

I believe there is actually a picture of one in an RBD post somewhere. Also, elsewhere on RBD, the Lotus Pad ™ for capturing Goddess effluvia. They all appear to be made of rayon. Not polyester, but still. I have issues with rayon.

yoni

• Ruby Two Feet says:

So I guess it’s fine for my son to play with a stuffed animal penis, yes? Maybe my husband should try marketing one on Facebook and YouTube. It would not be creepy at all. Not one bit.
      What the fuck is wrong with these people? Sexuality does not have to be forced down people’s throat to make it healthy.

8. Rife with breakups says:

Is the resemblence to gremlins intentional? Definitely don’t feed the pink one after midnight

9. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Holy crap! The event is in Singapore!

That’s the only reason why they have an Asian woman in the pic.

BTW, is Ariel White Dead Russian Hooker #2? I am getting confused with so many woos floating around.

Now that we are branching out into the woo world, RBD needs a Woo’s Woo page!

No, no, the event is in Pomona, 10 Greenleaf Place. However, I do love how Singapore is listed at the city, right underneath the street address!

Yes, “the legendary Ariel White” is Dead Russian Hooker #2.

ariel

10. Curling Irons at Dawn says:

I don’t understand “we are never breaking up” PhDonk’s (PhuckDonk?) “music”. What is it? Why? Huh? It’s about drugs, yes? It’s a drug soundtrack? Kind of like how a screen saver is art when you’re stoned? Otherwise, I don’t get it. If this isn’t some druggie dog whistle that only they hear and get, I’ve got nothing. Also, Ariel White’s ass is hairy. And bright as the moon white. Not something to photograph and post publicly.

11. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says: