Updated: Jean Brodie Runs Wild & A Jacy Teaser Trailer

The notorious Jean Brodie keeps popping up among the comments to woo FB posts. Here she is responding to Michael “Fozzie” Jacobs, the self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur, #1 Best-Selling Author, business and life coach, and professional speaker. Does Miss Brodie raid RBDers responses on our blog for her FB comments?

Good news! Jacy and I have been in contact, and she’s been talking to tipsters from daze past. We’ll hopefully see her back in here shortly.

Bottom Picture! Threeway is Ali’s way, with Fozzie and Colby Colins:

Bottom Head Shaker! Planet Earth to Xenon?

Starhawk? Jesus H. Christ.

Update: Yoo hoo, Colby!

Thanks, Ali. I’m sure Fozzie wants to remember the time you lured him into a threeway with the polymorphously perverse Mr. C. Guess who gave the comment a thumbs up.

63 Responses to Updated: Jean Brodie Runs Wild & A Jacy Teaser Trailer

1. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Phuturephiphty brings us some crunchy word salad there.

2. Tingolayo says:

“… in the kitchen”– Does that mean DJ Fozzie MAJi Burger King Commode was working (hee) as a healing line cook? An entrepreneurial waiter? A shamanic dishwasher?

• Tingolayo says:

Random OT jfa: I miss Derpin

• Fell off the rainbow raft says:

Likewise. Goat soap will never be the same.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

The last we heard … Derpin was dirty dancin’ with Papa Chevlalier’s heterosexual child groom while the east coast’s old raunch filmed his boyz having fun.

• Wolf, Hemmingaway and Khaat Whores says:

That is the most heterosexual thing I have ever seen.

I had forgotten about that video. I honor Gilly for posting it.

• Money Map Tiny Crowd says:

How have I never seen this? Could someone provide some context? Was this post Judy and Derpin?

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

It was way post Donkey and Derpin. And we really don’t know the whole story, but there were rumors.

Michel Madie, AKA Papa Chevalier, posted the video in February of this year. It was all rather out of the blue and there was no followup.

To clarify for the unenlightened, they are trisexual: they will try anything with anybody at anytime on any pretext and bruit it hither and yon for the sweet, sweet attention it affords.
            P.S. Speaking of attention-getting, are Jean Gray and Swiss Mister pregnant yet?

• BunnyBingo says:

Papa C must have quite the home video collection.

• Tingolayo says:

Is that her real name? I should never assume that a woo’s current moniker is their birth name.

• Greg says:

I carried a watermelon.

• Veruca Salt Lick says:

My guess is that it was a meth lab.

3. Swisss phlegm green unite card caca spirit says:

Starhawk is a rather good author and has been a real activist.

And one of the main inspirations behind the goddess movement! Her wikipedia profile reads like a woo primer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starhawk

• Little Orphan Lilly says:

Yeah, I’m absolutely woo-friendly in some ways so y’know, biased, but I like woos who actually do the work (any work!). Starhawk’s writing (because OBVIOUSLY I read The Spiral Dance as a preteen proto-Wiccan) is thoughtful and engages with the idea of a woman-centered spirituality way beyond being tho thexxy, and she’s definitely paid her dues as a political activist as well. I’m surprised, and annoyed, that Julia and DJ Phuckphace have even heard of her.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Yes, I think Starhawk has had some interesting things to say. Also SARK, so I am worried that Shantitown is going to scam her in whatever project they’re doing together.

I am only slightly woo adjacent, but I respect people who have actually done work instead of grifting 24/7/365.

I was most interested in those things Starhawk, nee Miriam Simos, had to say in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2, though I thought Sylvester Stallone an odd choice to play her.

4. Rhinestone Technology says:

Jena’s latest poeticness, penned by Jena to accompany a photo of… you guesse it… Jena.

“Lady Shakti
    Vintage beauty
    Hollywood glam.
    Vision of light.”

– – – – – – – – – –

#somethingiswakingup
    #sensuousgoddess
    #pleasurableliving

Photo by Richard Getler.

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

Hollywood or Bollywood?

• Greg says:

I had to go look because I could NOT believe she really illustrated that claptrap with a picture of her Self. Why did I ever have a doubt? What a narcissistic twit.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Bland potato
      Receding hairline
      Narcissism rampant
      Stupid grift

#somethingiscomingup
      #it’smydinner

Did she and the remarkably handsome muleface deadbeat ever find a housemate?

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

#somethingiscomingup
        #it’smydinner

snort!

“Welcome to the wonderful world of … ME!”

That is a really pretty picture of her. Why not just post it and say “Look how pretty I look here! Thanks, So-and-so, for the great picture!” like a normal person.

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

what is it with these people and feathers?

Lightweights.

• Tingolayo says:

You roll out of bed at the crack of noon. Sacred Divine Goddess Dance ($49 donation) isn’t until 8:00 pm. So you go get your hair and makeup done, put on the expensive beaded dress that you charged to your ex-in-laws, and hire a professional photographer to take a photo of you sitting around your apartment. (First, you check your bank account; has your ex-husband deposited your check yet?)

Then you bray about what a sacred goddess you are, such an evolved bohemian hippie, and how this fauxto shoot in your bedroom is transforming The Universe. All those poor working stiffs just don’t understand PLEASURE! You congratulate yourself for being so selfless and so brave. You have discovered the secret of PLEASURE! AHO!

• Dcmbr Song says:

(First, you check your bank account; has your ex-husband’s parents deposited your check yet?)

There, fixed it for ya

AHEM!

(First, you check your bank account; have your ex-husband’s parents deposited your check yet? Did your remember to invite your octogenarian former mother-in-law to your next lesbian orgy, so you’re certain to get a check next month?)

There, fixed it for both of ya!

• Whatever says:

The most awkward fake ass smile, looks weird. She isn’t the prettiest that’s for sure.

5. Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

I pray (by soliciting donations) that Jean Brodie stays safe. I hope they don’t see this post and viciously turn on her like mad dogs. She’s been doing RBD’s work for a long time.

Now I dance for you. Send cash.

What? No GoFundMe page?

dance

• Tingolayo says:

The return of Strokeface Inflatable Carwash Balloon!

Umm, Donkey, your being “afraid to dance lest [you] not be good enough”: you’ve never been afraid enough. Look at you here in just this one screen-shot: you are ridiculous and absurd; just stop. You make that hack Jean Gray (aka Jena LaFlamme) look like Natalia Makarova.

• Tingolayo says:

Where did she learn the weird arm thing? Since she’s never had an original idea, there must have been a woo somewhere who briefly did this arm thing, and Donk has been replaying it endlessly ever since.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

I bet it’s a throwback to Madame Fifi’s dance school for spoiled north shore toddlers.

6. Fieierce Mani says:

More Intel??? Can. Not. Wait. Miss you Jacy, and thank you Gilly for holding down the fort. <3

7. Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Wow, Jacy and JP the same week? We are blessed! Miss you both.

8. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

At least Fozzie scratched Phoenix off his list of desirable places to squat.

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

Squatting in Phoenix would be horrible. WAY TOO HOT.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

It could have been like Alan Bennett and the lady who lived in a van in his driveway. Only way more annoying for you.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Miss Shepard seemed an interesting sort of character. Card Board has more facets than the woo. Thanks for the interesting read. X

<3 Thinking of you! Will send you an email once the dust settles.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Likewise, hope all is well, been thinking of you & your family. It’s hard to believe it’s already been a year since the IRL-meet up!

9. darling dearest is over this shit says:

There are a number of donkey related slogans that could also work for RBD/LaDonk

Oh, these are wonderful! My favorites:

It’s Donkey Time: A Good Time

There Is a Little Donkey in All of Us and, Oh, How It Brays

Rock Around the Donk’!

Inky Binky Bonky, Donkey Donkey Donkey

10. Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Tho edgy! Thuch pleathure! Looks like Eva found her turn-on:

• Tingolayo says:

Maybe it’s just me… when I visit a friend, I don’t “brand” the event with a title; I don’t Facebook Live the visit; we don’t spank each other; and we don’t say such horseshit as “the wisdom of my feminine desires.”

Moreover, if we decide to hop into the pool, I don’t bray about how brave I am.

Everything is a business transaction grift with these people.

At your house, is skinny dipping compulsory?
        MoreAssy sounds like a predator on every level.

She gives me the willies. I wouldn’t allow her within 500 feet of my daughter.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

You don’t brand everything? Like #PleasurablePoo or #GroceryStoreGangster? I can’t stand they all think they have so much wisdumb to drop on us. However did we live without these life altering events? Oh that’s right, we lived just fine.

Are you confusing wisdumb with wisdom? For only $1449.99, Starhawk and Sly Stallone would be happy to explain these concepts in a naked two-on-one.

• Tingolayo says:

I would never have thought to jump into the pool on a hot day! Thank Goddess that the Pleasure CEO gives women the power to reclaim their divine feminine! I never really understood what a swimming pool was for until I took Christina Dumbassi’s 10-week online mastermind entitled The Pleasure of Water: Unleashing Your Divine Aquatic Desires. Use my affiliate link and save $5 of the regular price of $999.99! It could be the most important investment of your life! Aho!

For the love of heaven, listen to Tingolayo!

• Ruby Two Feet says:

JLF’s branding hashtags kill me. Apparently, something has been making her sleepy for a very, very long time but now…#somethingswakingup. What?? What is it???? I NEED TO KNOW NOW, JENA. Spill it!! I know you’re not the coy type.
          #pleasurablepoo is a hashtag I could totally follow because I am immature and poo is funny to me.