The former Myka Dunkle, thupermodel of the world and Donkey sidekick, has been posting on and on about an upcoming “revolution” that she’s orchestrated. Myka’s top secret project took six years to complete, and she divorced a good man during that time and chose not to have children – the revolution comes first!

W.E. are at a crossroads.

With my economist’s lens and my heart rooted in ancient wisdom traditions, I’ve been studying, feeling, listening for where our economy and culture are both soaring and collapsing. What are we evolving into?

I imagine you are receiving a lot of “information” about the urgency of this moment, too.

Over the next weeks, I’ll share additional posts with you about how:

W.E. – Women Entrepreneurs – are an Economic and Cultural Revolution.

And why the time is now for you to express the revolution birthing through you.

But first, we must break the spell… for what is no longer palatable and deserves a REVOLT.

I’m naming the massive urgency in our human-eco-system not to elicit fear – although there are some seriously scary things going on in our economy – but in order to BREAK THE SPELL that binds us.

This requires listening to far wiser information than our mind’s can speak, and then wielding energy with that wisdom. (An ancient her-art, for modern times.)
One of the biggest patterns I’ve discovered working with hundreds of women entrepreneurs is this:

We All Struggle With The Same Things.

There is nothing wrong with you.

You’re not the only one that wants something soooooooooooooo bad, but resists doing it, being it, feeling it, living it.

We all do this. We’re in the same boat.

Some of the biggest spells that we’re all under:‎

• Staying lodged in vagueness, yearning for the clarity and confidence to go for it, but instead just floating around from one thing to another, and not staying with anything long enough to shape-shift your reality.
• Spinning endless circles of confusion about daily decisions (let alone, your dharma and business), thus wasting precious time and energy on finding the “right” decision, instead of creating it.
• Constantly doubting your beauty, goodness and capacity to wield material energy.
• Running a mile a minute in a kind of hysteria of activity (often to please others) that disconnects you from your birthright, your intuition and the command of your inner Being.

Underneath all of these spells is the the biggest spell of all – plain and simple – not being nice to yourself.

Expecting yourself to do more, do it faster, never make a mistake, be perfect at something the first time you try, and then, beating yourself up on the inside.
This spell gives birth to a ton of vagueness, paralysis, confusion, doubt and running around like a chicken with our heads cut off trying to manage everyone’s perception of our value and worth. Because underneath, we’re not sure of it ourselves.

W.E. must break these spells.

Tomorrow I am releasing a music video (yes, a MUSIC VIDEO!) that is a PRAYER for all of us to break these spells. Hallelujah!!!

W.E. need you awake and receptive, direct and commanding.

It’s time to listen. The ancients’ whispers are louder than ever.

Let’s move some energy.

How many of you are ready to move some energy?

*** In the comments below, let me know – let US know – what kind of energy you’re ready to move in BREAKING THE SPELL that binds you. ***
And if you’re not sure yet, let us know that too.

Because my next post on the Economic Revolution may help you get off the fence. Or, send you further into vagueness, confusion, doubt and hysteria.

There is a massive change already occurring in our economic system, and if we aren’t ready to break the spell, so we can wield it and shape-shift it, we may be in danger of getting run over by it.

With empowered love and listening,
Myka

PS – Where is all this is headed for our community?

Yes, I am inviting you into a best-in-class business training Program, so that you can direct your energy and command your livelihood, as an awake and receptive, feminine Being.

But really, I am inviting you into a M-O-V-E-M-E-N-T and a REVOLUTION.

And look for my next post with the MUSIC VIDEO that is a prayer for us all.

To some of my Sisters in this Revolution:
Elizabeth E. Winheld Hayley Starr Nicole Dunas Julia Allison Ashley Hamedi Ali Shanti Jess Johnson Alicia Lynn Diaz Palomi Sheth Heidi Cuppari Carla Johnson Merret Anne Mann Amanda Steinberg Kelly McNelis Senegor Sara Avant Stover Lois Shannon Sofia Diaz.

So, the “revolution” this asshat has been blithering on about is a bidness course for female entrepreneurs? I’d assumed she discovered the cure for cancer. Isn’t this the same crap that Nisha Moodley, Christina Morassi, Ali Shanti, and 986 other woo goddesses have been grifting for years?

As for Rensselear Resch’s “important work” that Myka helped launch into the world, the woman bills herself as “an erotic intelligence and intimacy guide” who also serves as a muse. Yeah. Sure.

Not convinced we’re in the midst of Myka’s cultural revolution? Check this out, comrade!

Oh dear. A Mulia Mallison lip dub, circa 2009? Too many drugs during your Duran Duran days, Electric Barbarella? Hopefully your investment banker/sugar daddy will continue to foot the bills for whatever manic folly comes next.

Bottom Picture! For all the boyz:

Update: Oh no! Someone didn’t cotton to Dunkle Donuts’ plan to change the universe via a lip dub performed in front of her apartment complex:

The troll’s face was covered in gold metal? Does that sound like Swainy Todd or what?!

Really, Ali? You vomit up your life all over the internet, so what amazing revelation about ME ME ME could you possibly have shared with your detractors? How you bang anything with a pulse? How you tried to strong arm your mother out of her retirement savings? How you homeschooled your daughter in modeling and DJing, subjects amazingly not approved by the Colorado Board of Education? How you went on a Vegas blowout before declaring bankruptcy? Etc., etc., etc. We’ve heard it all, O Goddess de la Skank.

143 Responses to Updated: Myka McLaughlin, Julia Allison’s Bestie, Just Changed The Course Of History!

1. melting marionette says:

in touch with the ground
    i’m on the hunt down i’m after you
    smell like i sound i’m lost in a crowd
    and i’m hungry like the wolf…

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Now I’ve got a confession
      When I was young I wanted attention
      And I promised myself that I’d do anything
      Anything at all for them to notice me …

• Dances with Epilepsy says:

Someone left a cake out in the rain…

2. Tingolayo says:

I wonder whether that apartment complex is zoned for revolution. Her-art might violate the CC&Rs.

This is basically just a “lip dub” (gag), right? 00:23 is pure Little Edie. What’s the purple coat ghoul doing?

3. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Why would you name your child/yourself after the Rensselaer family (or the Institute of Technology they endowed) without looking up the correct goddamned spelling?

• Sacred Scrapbooks (where the swimming pool is) says:

They were fans of mannerial living.

• Sacred Scrapbooks (where the swimming pool is) says:

We are standing at a crossroads, under a spell. We may even be standing out in traffic, under a spell. The moment is urgent, massively urgent. You may have received information about this, shipped securely in scare quotes to keep it fresh and tasty. There is a magical being named he-art who says wiser things than we can tell ourselves; this magical being knows all about women entrepreneurs and has delegated Myka to snowboard down the mountain on the sacred tablets. Like all wisdom worth selling, it applies universally. Everybody is the same, everybody has the same experiences, everybody is okey-dokey. But, owing to other spells, maybe not really so okey-dokey. There are dark spells keeping us from the things we want—keeping us from shape-shifting, wielding material energy, knowing our birthright, and other things of interest to people who’ve watched The Lord of the Rings on heavy drugs. Like skiwear, spells come in layers, and the blackest incantation of the Evil One stops us from being telling ourselves to have a nice day. Fortunately, there is a counter-spell that will conjure away the darkness; just as in a fairy tale of childhood, it is a music video. If we don’t believe in this counter-spell, if we don’t pray along with this music video (available soon; please try to remain calm meantime) then, bearing in mind we started out standing in traffic, we may get run over by our karma.

• Sacred Scrapbooks (where the swimming pool is) says:

Somehow this comment wound up here, but this is where the Universe must want it to be.

• Stalker is the New Praise KESUS! says:

This is one of the most beautiful things I ever read. Praise KESUS. Snowboarding on the sacred tablets straight to my heart!

Marvelous! I knew there was a reason I still update this blog.

4. DJ Telexfree Making Beeps and Boops at Dirt Festivals says:

Her ‘economic revolution’ is probably just to max out your credit cards and go bankrupt every 7 years like Ali Shitty. Or perhaps how to swindle your parents? Again a la Ali.

Come to think of it Judy needs to take that course pronto

5. Aggressively Stupid says:

Considering she has allegedly spent three years working on this, this announcement is remarkably light on details of what this “revolution” will involve. Except music videos, I mean. I guess you have to sign up for the email list and fork over $299.99 to learn that classified information. So revolutionary!

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Light on detail & edit, heavy on words with no meaning. Woo Handbook 101

She’s lodged so far up the Ass of Vagueness, her post reads as if 35 pages were torn from 35 separate Mad Lib books, thrown up in the air, & collated in the order they landed.

Yeah, I’m clueless here as to what exactly Myka the Red Guard’s apartment complex revolution entails.

JFAing myself to add that Myka has said she coordinated this “revolution” over a six-year period.

In donk years, that’s like seven re-writes over four months, eh?

6. darling dearest is over this shit says:

how come they dont pick up on the jean brodie comments?

7. Frequent Liar Miles says:

At least she can dance (though I did notice a few leftover Electric Barbarella robot moves) better than a car dealership wind-sock man or a certain dumb donkey.

8. @therealafghani says:

Anyone know what happened to (or curious about what happened to):

MMBH, Megolantern, Toilet Julia, the tall blonde girl that was supposedly the “CFO” of NonSociety, GULC fiance guy who moved her to Newport Beach (the horror!), the other 2 ladies from Miss Advised (I’ll have to look up the names), Nick Denton (what happened to him post-gawker? I assume fucked for life?), Fatty Kate, DJ Mayonnaise Handz, Michael (“we overlapped”), Ricky van V (seems like still a huge d’bag), Rachel Sklar (“we are jewish gangstaz”), Chef Floor-r-dee Debbie GoatSoap, Dave whatshisface (the one with a “sick whip” and the grandiose marriage proposal that Julia fucked around with at his destination wedding), Greasy, Avocado, Jack “T-Rexx” McC, the little wheezy “artist”/trustfunder she was hanging around (Hunter something?)…

I wonder if ANY of them keep in touch with Donk.

Also, imagine if Julia was a normal sincere person and had actually loved the fiance from Georgetown. Just a thought experiment. She was probably always a bit “off” and maybe damaged from a weird upbringing sot hat never had a chance. But I also think she took that life for granted, thinking she could always fall back on *at least* as good of a situation in the future. Like, if all else failed, at least she’d be able to find a lawyer, doctor, dentist, whatever. She thought that was her “worst case scenario” so she might as well try to “do better”. And it’s shocking how wrong she was.

• Twitter Banned by Julie says:

so many losers. Sad!

What’s the plan now, Julia?

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Avocado seems to keep in touch with Judy. Of course, he’s one rung below Phuturephiphty on the itinerant DJ ladder, so that might be why.

• @therealafghani says:

What’s your take on MMBH? Seems super sad if “living [her] dreams” is playing some golf, being obsessed with diet/exercise, and bland materialism. My $.02. If she doesn’t feel the emptiness, I tip my hat to her.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Looks like Mary sold her cycle business RYDE4 and is now pushing a dating app. I think she’s figuring out business and how to build and sell brands…and then enjoy the profits. You know, everything F.U. business school would have taught Julia.

Good for MMBH!

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

That always seemed more or less her speed. Comfortable life, hanging with her mum, buying pretty things. It certainly seems like a happier time than Judy’s having.

I don’t think there’s enough going on upstairs for Mary to feel any emptiness, but hey, she was the only one of the Non-Society knuckleheads that I could see having a beer with. All things considered, I rather liked her.

• Twitter Banned by Julie says:

I still don’t get the need for LA boobs.

Still didn’t manage to buckledown a rich guy yet…

• @therealafghani says:

She’s not going to get a first-time husband without kids. At some point she is going to be a stepmom to some adolescents/teenagers. Nothing wrong with that at all. She will have to “settle” (in her eyes) but she will spin it so hard like she has found her true love/knight in shining armor.

The “LA Boobz” aren’t bad. The off-putting thing for most guys is, for someone who is incredibly interested in status symbols/materialism/working out/beach vacations, she isn’t as attractive as her competition. (And she’s not exactly young, either.) Her bland/basic tastes don’t help things either.

Guys who born on “3rd base” like Mary can do a lot “better” and by her age most of them are married (at least once). Guys were work hard and made their own way in life and are now successful are too smart for her and have different values (and can also do “better”).

I’m going to get some shit for saying this, but it is the truth.

• Twitter Banned by Julie says:

I agree— it’s complicated for her because she likes the beach, pools, bikinis, wine, and exercising…. oh, and fashion-y fashion. b-o-r-i-n-g

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Avacado was obsessed with DJ PhuckPhace if memory serves. None of these people have standards.

Just this weekend I watched the documentary about the takedown of Gawker (I already forgot the name; pretty sure it’s on Netflix) — it’s decent, no great shakes, but it crossed my mind more than once that it must razz Mulia Mallison’s berries that she didn’t even merit a mention.

• @therealafghani says:

Based on the trailer, I’ll probably skip it. I find Denton so unlikeable I’d rather not watch it anyway. We can only imagine what the jury in FL thought of him.

I’d say it would primarily appeal moreso to whoever likes documentaries in general rather than Denton’s fans or foes in particular since it has an overall feel of conveying what oppositional media is up against these days. IMO, anyway.

9. BunnyBingo says:

I was sure we were in for nip slip during the ‘orgasmic dancing in front of an office building’ section.
    She does have nice teeth.

10. Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

There’s an actual real revolution going on right now. This country is literally under attack from a foreign power. The people are rising up and resisting. THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING… and not one word out of these wastes of space. They’re as shallow as a sheet of tinfoil.

Isn’t pushing hemp in a MLM scam and lip synching in front of your apartment building more important than caring about geopolitical threats? What is wrong with you?!

• Morrocanwear Loves You Rain says:

It’s lip dubbing, missy!

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

Ali’s selling CBD oil for $1000 an ounce or whatever while Sessions decides it’s time to crack down on the dirty pot smokers and ramps up civil forfeiture. Sounds like a flawless plan and I will take my seat.

Ready to applaud the lip dub! Everything is fine and great!

11. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

McLaughlin received 10 comments, at least one of them not legit, and 27 likes on yesterday’s video. Around the same time Nee Dunkle uploaded her craptastic lip dub, I posted a photo of my kid being silly – nothing even close to approximating a revolution – and received over 50 likes. However, McLaughlin just reposted the video. Maybe this time she’ll set the world on fire? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

JFAing myself to add that no one has yet posted their own stupid lip dub video in response to Dunkle Donut, which is what she has strongly urged, begged, her asshat followers to do. How do you say economic bust?

• Tingolayo says:

OMG you guys, I would love for each of us to dress as a different embodied goddess one of Donk’s identities and post parody videos. Myka would probably be all, “Deep bow, beloved goddess! I resonate with your vibrations!”

I’d like to dress up like Ali Shanti and take some fauxtos, but I’d first have to find and kill a turkey.

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

I have a recent pic of myself appropriating Indian / Pakistani culture, as in it “captures” me standing in front of an Indian-looking background (scarf) and holding a sign in Urdu. I’m also wearing a pair of huge earrings that sadly, cannot be really seen in the pic. That would be my contribution. HTH.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Dibsies on unicorn onesie spirit of LOVE!

Who’s taking macrame/crochet-pepperoni-nips-stupid-headdress Goddess persona?

As is what to me is the crown jewel of Donkey personae (thus far): Amateur Dancer in Al-Pacino-in-Cruising teal Mylar chaps. Would claim it, but I fear I don’t have the body type, or dance skills (“lest I not be good enough”), to do it justice. Not that that that impeded Donkey.

12. Wolf, Hemmingaway and Khaat Whores says:

Greetings from Puerto Banús, catpersons.

13. Failed Mercedes C Class Leasee says:

Apartment dweller walking her dogs at 4:16?

After which she called the cops and reported some lunatic on drugs bouncing up and down, deep in the throes of a psychotic break.

14. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

Looks like Baby Ewok was fired from another job; still has enough sense not to get sucked into any Woo Pyramid Schemes.

Not yet. Knock wood.

• Fameless Shamewhore says:

Bree Hoffman CcHt What was the reason?
      Like · Reply · 17 July at 21:07

Michael Jacobs
      Michael Jacobs Long story…pretty much just being myself.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 17 July at 21:49

Another Skankatron ex(?) with serious substance abuse issues responded to Fozzie:

Rainbow Michael Haynes That’s the best. Back to art g sauce
        Like · Reply · 3 · 17 July at 14:06

• Tingolayo says:

Don’t let The Man get you down, Lil’ Jedi. You’re a shaman, not a wage slave.

Don’t forget: Best Selling Author of a pamphlet promoting air travel scams! This savant shouldn’t have to work for a living. Surely his parents agree?

15. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Doc Swain added a new video to Ali Shanti’s Timeline.
    1 hr · Boulder, CO ·

Why does the old raunch leave this batshit insanity up? It’s not as if Doc Swain is covertly pushing her hemp MLM scam.

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

Welp, that’s legit creepy af

Fair-warning (or genuine cry for help), methinks.
        This doesn’t bode well for those around him …

Is that woo mama keeping the kids safely away?

No. The kids visit him. He’s with them today. Don’t know if they have to have a supervisor there. Bizarre.

If someone local left this on my FB wall, I’d be calling the cops. Mental Dental has also been obsessing over another woman who clearly wants nothing to do with him. Creepy, Creepy, Creepy.

16. Dances with Epilepsy says:

It is possible to dance aggressively, yet with grace, all available evidence notwithstanding.

17. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

These assholes again? Get a job, Jaahass.

• Tingolayo says:

They are changing the world! They are so free and so brave! Such embodied artists! Most people aren’t free-spirited enough to dance around like that, to embrace their inner Feminine (or are guns Masculine? I can’t keep up) and channel the divine through their art! I wish I could be like Jaaahhss Johnson, she is such a role model for strong, empowered women! The Universe has never been so transformed since Donk lip-dubbed on a ski lift! THANK GOD these women are such fierce warriors! Aho!

• Aggressively Stupid says:

Are they still on their Thelma and Louise trip? When are they going to get to the part where they drive off a cliff?

18. Princess WideStance says:

Gilly, you are really doing the work of Kesus. I’ve been an RBD-er for so long I can’t imagine it not being here. I hope this place continues to exist, in some form, in perpetuity throughout the universe and so on and so forth.

O/T SAD NEWS: McCain dx’d w/ brain cancer 🙁

• juliaspublicist says:

That explains his bizarre questioning during the Comey hearing. It sucks, I feel for him and his family, especially the very talkative Pancakes.

Yes. I ragged on him about that. Ugh. I hate being ageist, w/ the one exception being that of elected officials. I hope whatever’s in store for him is kind & gentle.

• Little Orphan Lilly says:

That was my first thought as well. I’m no McCain fan, but I wouldn’t wish what he’s got on most people.

• Cindy McCain says:

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. This was devastating news for us. We will try to keep his legacy alive. Of course Jack will never be president (we love his wife dearly but we all know that shit won’t fly in Topeka) but there’s always Meghan. Who knows where the road will lead us from here. Now I have to make sure his life insurance beneficiaries don’t accidentally have his first wife’s name on them somewhere. Also I need to count our houses so she doesn’t accidentally get one. So much to do!

• juliaspublicist says:

Thanks Cindy. If someone tries to ingratiate herself into your family during this health crisis, remember that you know where the airport is.

• Swisss phlegm green unite card caca spirit says:

The man who was heroically flying thousands of feet above the earth to drop bombs from the sky on Vietnamese people, men, women and children, interesting

• @therealafghani says:

.. and he wasn’t even good at it. That being said, I still feel for anyone with brain cancer. Or any cancer.

He’s no Eisenhower, but the media is going to lionize him disproportionately for all his remaining time as if he was really good for the country or something. The media loves neocons – McCain, Lindsay Graham, Hillary, etc. etc. etc.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

These’s a quote I can’t remember exactly but it’s something like all dead men are heroes and living sinners.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Yes, he decided to do that all on his own on his way home from the grocery store one night.

• OMGPearskank says:

Well, isn’t it one thing to be critical of someone’s politics or previous actions and another to have some empathy for a diagnosis like this?

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

He looked exactly like Pancakes and Yimmy when young.

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Hmmm. The link doesn’t work, so you’ll just have to trust me.

Bet I know which one you’re talking about, cuz I saw one that made me do a double-take (a B&W, in uniform, in front of aircraft?) — definitely had it going on at one point.

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Close — it’s one taken after he was rescued from the POW camp. He’s in a hospital bed, and looks like a movie star.

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Maybe this will work?
            [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/30ktxly.jpg[/IMG]

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

I think the image is faulty (or I am, more likely).

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I saw that one too and thought he was very nice looking when he was younger.

20. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:
    • Sacred Scrapbooks (where the swimming pool is) says:

How many synonyms do they need for “dipshit”?

Obvs most of Camp Septic is Stardust Vagabonds with (based on the presence of fluorescent polyester tutus and plastic hooker platform boots — Hi, Donkey!) random sprinklings of Sparkle Ponies thrown in. But Swiss Mister definitely rode in on the Flummoxed European wave.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

I prefer to call #5 the Crystal-sucking Pinheads.

Donkey and crew are def a combo between 1 and 5.

21. juliaspublicist says:

How’s everyone’s watercress experience these days?

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

Still limited. Sad!

How are you doing?

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

so lonely without you!

• juliaspublicist says:

I can’t with these woos, real life is terrible enough. Plus I’m really happy and in a good place now that I can’t be bothered with these pasty-white, rhinestoned, Gaia-clit-licking scam artists.

• Stalker is the New Praise JEAN BRODIE! says:

that’s AWESOME. I’m so glad to hear you’re happy & in a good place. You’re such a fucking badass. 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Yay! Happy JP makes me happy to hear about.

• Donkey Ho-Tay says:

Mostly a lurker here that’s been reading since the Baugher blog, but I always thought JP was one of the funniest, snarkiest writers around. Glad to hear life is good.

22. OMGPearskank says:

So. Has Julie tried to insert herself into the tragic news regarding Senator McCain yet?

You KNOW she’s privately FB posted about the home they used to share on the island of Coronado and how close she was to Jack’s father. “He was furious when his wife and her goons escorted me to the tarmac!”

• OMGPearskank says:

“Cindy, how can we help?”

Maybe she’s dreaming of offering her healing expertise or that of one of her tribe of frauds. Old Julie would have jumped at that. No ideal what conditions the support-deal with the bank of Dad involves.

It’s her excuse to stalk down FlapJack & add to his misery by reminding him he once porked a donkey offer her condolences.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Sorry should have read all the way down before posting similar below.

23. can-swiss says:

Guess how much WINC costs??!!?? $1500 to over 6K!!!!

Doesn’t Christina Morassi charge a similar price to discover your turn-on? What sort of idiot falls for these scams?

24. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Over/Under that Donkey did a post about her “almost one time father-in-law”? She’s never one to miss the opportunity to make someone else’s cancer about her.

• @therealafghani says:

Behind the scenes, Donkey’s probably trying to set him up with the Make A Wish foundation to grant his wish for nuclear war with Russia/Iran.

• Tingolayo says:

“We MUST find a cure for brain cancer!!!!! HOW can our society allow this to happen????? I am TAKING A STAND!!!”

Never lifts a finger; never mentions it again.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

She already went this route with the Levi Felix Camp Grounded dude. And then never mentioned him again.

This gives her an opportunity to drop both names and feign great personal distress.

• Tingolayo says:

“I’m going to miss Levi so much!!! Camp Grounded transformed my life! I am so blessed to have known him! Does anyone know when his memorial service will be?”

“It was last week.”

25. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Wow! Looks like all of Boulder came out for Ali’s latest lecture, i.e., hemp MLM recruitment scam:

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

Is it possible this seminar was attended by fewer people than her seminar this past winter (where she whore chaps)? The sadness of these photos give me “Kirk Cameron and his Subway Sandwich Birthday Party” vibes.

• Tingolayo says:

The woman in purple knows how to wear a bra with support. Ali is just flopping. So free!

26. Too Hot for Wali Rahman says:

I had seen the troll comment Myka was referencing. Sadly for her, the profile picture was of a statue, not a person painted in gold. Does Myka go around life scared of all the statues that she thinks are painted people standing really still?

27. Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

OT: I feel kind of stupid saying this but two of my close family members (dad, grandpa) are currently hospitalized, and my desk-erranding place is CRAZY and getting ready to explode soon (idiots have take over), so I can’t focus on the important things as much as I would like right now. I would be grateful for some good thoughts from the basement. TIA, xoxox, psycho emoticon. Much love to all!