Updated: Those Nutty Woos Are Certifiable!

Let’s peek in on Donkey’s kooky BFFs. Sacha Nielsen, AKA Deadbeart Dad, returned from his government-mandated vacation and rushed into the arms of insurance scammer Jena la Flamme. Is it just me or has Antlerface become even more good looking?

Sacha’s still spouting ESL-challenged thpirithal mumbo jumbo:

Ali Shanti is posting away about cryptocurrency and MLM scams. Her endless “think” pieces contain links to “the best hemp oil business in the world.” Bodies in the desert? It’s only a matter of time.

Skankatron’s butt buddies are littering her FB page with what are essentially ads for their scams. Rebelling agains the woo mainstream, Ryan Swain, AKA Mental Dental, one of Ali’s one afternoon stands, just left this colorful post on the old raunch’s wall:

Who the fuck is Isha Ethera? Apparently some woo but no one Ali seems to know. Swainy Todd is off his meds and hopefully his parents can, once again, get the randy dentist some help.

Thanks for the shoutout, Doc Swainy! We’d promised not to write about you, but I felt we should return the favor.

Bottom Video! Only black men have suffered to the extent that Ryan Swain has suffered and continues to suffer! He is Kesus!

Update: RBDer Gal Meets Ham was subjected to Jena & Sacha in the “Water Sound healing space,” i.e., empty swimming pool, at You Are So Lucky. She briefly watched Jena sensually dance with a feather but soon left because she “couldn’t listen to those two assholes with a straight face.” Who could?

93 Responses to Updated: Those Nutty Woos Are Certifiable!

1. Worrisome Pelts Needs Subtitles says:

WTAFirst?

2. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Oh, lord, Mental Dental rides again. As if today needed any more crazy.

3. Maze says:

You are so delusional — The Manson Experience

When you notice that his nipples have sunk down around his elbows, Antlerface IS even more good looking!

Why the long (angular tanned-caribou-leather) face, Swiss Mister? He really does resemble a certain arctic-dwelling ruminant species, even without the antlers.

5. Tingolayo says:

It’s sad and scary that Mental Dental, DJ Deadbeat Dad, and Ali Shamti are parents.

• Razzmatazz says:

And Pimp Lion is a parenting expert, don’t forget about him!

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

Speaking of Ali’s boy toys, she made another cryptic announcement about her new lov-ah. We should place bets as to how long it takes Edith Exhibitionist to spill the hemp.

Her post about being needy and needing affection and then being turned off says volumes about how fucked up she is.

“Yesterday, I was out of sorts. And I couldn’t articulate the feelings. Then I saw this meme and I felt so appreciative that someone could so accurately represent the exact words of my experience.

It’s times like these I need spacious intimacy. But it’s also nearly impossible for me to ask for it.

Do you ever feel this challenging combination of clingy yet distant and not wanting to come off too strong, but so I need of affection and yet so easily annoyed when you get it?

How do you deal w it, if so?”

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

My Greg, how old is this leather cowhide? What adult posts such adolescent garbage and asks her peeps for help?

• The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

Literal description of borderline personality disorder

• Tingolayo says:

And then all her dumb asshole woo friends go, “You’re so brave! You’re so transparent! Aho! That really resonates with me! I bow to you, goddess!” and it just encourages her to post more self-absorbed navel gazing about her self-created crises.

6. Maze says:

Whenever I hear about Ali I always think of that line from the BBC ‘s I Claudius where the hooker says about Messalina: “She must have the insides (and face) of an old army boot.”

In other news, did ILY RAIN make his Facebook private?

8. Gal Meets Ham says:

I knew that was them at you are so lucky!! I took some pics but they’re not very exciting. as soon as we walked into the room where they were “performing” I turned to my husband and did the sally field in Mrs Doubtfire “i have to leave. We have to leave now. We have to go.”
    The rest of the event was cool and dumb in equal measure.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Was Sacha truly very, very good looking in public?

Feel free to send pics, exciting or unexciting, to gillyblakejourno@yahoo.com.

• Gal Meets Ham says:

Sent from a weird throwaway email! Subject like is I Am Not So Lucky in case it looks like spam.
        Apologies for the delay, it took me 5 days to regain my vision after viewing the godlike Sasha in person.

• Morrocanwear...I love you dance video! says:

What does he smell like? Dirty feet and wet dog would be my guess.

Got ’em. Thank you. I enjoyed the drained pool backdrop. winky emoticon

Kesus Grist! Do tell moar!

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

I think House of Yes is cool and the party as a whole seems fun, but from the description Mystical Swiss Antler King provided, I imagine their “performance” as the two of them intertwined, in a dimly lit room, undulating to whale sounds. No thank you.

• Gal Meets Ham says:

That is precisely what was happening and it was so embarrassing.

• Dcmbr Song says:

More scammers they are and preying on relying on artist friends for free while they take in the dough. Party will helicopter you in for the right price they say . Meanwhile in the empty pool is the five head in the side pocket!

9. Wiki pedi mani says:

Kesus don’t want me for a sunbeam…. the unremarkable is that Mental Dental has zero black friends.

Also, the main point of the gospel (and most miss this entirely) is not to be kind and loving to your neighbor… the real point as noted by Kurt Vonnegut Jr in Slaughterhouse Five is if you do kill someone, make sure to hell it isn’t anyone well connected.

This. Mental Dental has posted a zillion pics of himself and his fly-by-night pals, and I’ve not once seen a black male in those fauxtos. But he likes them better than white folks and thinks ALL black men are downtrodden, though not more than Ryan Swain? What a condescending, stupid narcissist.

• Razzmatazz says:

Doesn’t he live in Boulder? Other than Vermont that may be the preeminent place to get pat backs for being “woke” without ever actually having to interact with black people. Who are all these “black guys” he is encountering, Boulder’s AA population is less than 1 percent, there are literally less than 1000 “black guys” on scooters, walking or otherwise existing in that town.

• Julia Allison's Epileptic Daunce says:

Was he in Ro-cha-cha? Are there minorities there? Seems like the place timestamp was Rochester.

looks like he took a road trip to Rochester and he’s on his way back. Says his parents tried to do an intervention for his pot smoking in one comment on a post. Can pot make you that nuts? It’s like he had a bad acid trip a while back and never recovered.

• Wiki pedi mani says:

its apparent he has far too much time on his hands, and the money doesn’t help him at all. It must allow the narcissism to flourish. his feelings toward poor blacks is whimsy. A one sunny day flight of fancy. He’s so full of shit he must have wings to fly from one insane infatuation to the next. He is the ultimate rich kid, only he should be mature and dignified since he made it himself. What happened?

• Maze says:

So it goes.

10. Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

M Dental was interesting to me, at first, because I’d never seen narcissism amp up into psychosis before (I mean right in front of our eyes — it happens a lot). But now he’s one of the scariest among the woo, I think, because he’s so ill and seemingly beyond help, and there are kids involved.

Swain appears far more delusional than he did when picked up for psychological observation a few years back. Unlike that parental intervention, there are no family members or hangers-on in his corner. He’s managed to alienate everyone. This won’t end well.

• LickedRandisCake says:

Are his parents and siblings no longer trying to help him? They seemed to be very involved – or at least trying to be – in helping him last time.

He said he unfriended most of his family on FB, so not sure what happened there. He went back to Christian for a while and cut his hair and looked like his old self. Then he went back to psycho.

It’s not clear how often he sees those kids. And it appears his credit card has been stopped, hence asking followers to get some woman an uber from the aiport and promising to paypal them the cash. I can’t put my finger on what the actual problem with him is. He’s clearly delusional and he has a lot of anger he tries to mask as humor. Physically, he looks like he’s picked up meth. All the hyper sexuality is gross.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

He’s managed to spend all of that dental bidness money? No wonder there are no teen and early twenties hangers-on frequenting Chez Mental.

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Yes, I agree about the anger. He’s an absolute disaster, and I hope someone is keeping the children far away and safe.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I can’t figure out if it’s untreated mental illness, sociopathy mixed with drugs or some random hybrid combo pack. I’m not sure his number is even on the drive-through menu board.

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Ha! Yes, a good point. I googled to see if dentists are in the top ten list of careers that draw sociopaths (they’re not, but also not in the list of the careers with the fewest), and found this. Look at the section on “dental charmers.” I bet he was very charming while married with little kids, before the completely bonkers took over.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Ohh thank you, this is right up my angry little alley. I remember going to a dentist on my own for the first time who wanted to fit me with a device for TMJ (which I don’t or have never had) and also said I had 4 cavities. Glad a got a second opinion. I didn’t have any cavities, continually confirmed by every dentist since. I always ask them to specifically to at those teeth in question.
          This is such an easy area for someone dishonest to scam someone. There’s a lot of blind trust (more so before endoscopic cameras).
          I suspect there may be another option with this one in though. He scammed people and now he’s bored and needs more to do.

11. LickedRandisCake says:

Now with the rallying cry…”We are all Doc Swainy”.

Selling our businesses for multi millions, retiring in our 30’s, driving around in a 60K car, yet somehow still being able to identify with the black man.

Imagine the Jennifer Lawrence “yeah, ok” gif here.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

Imagine all that wealth and privilege that came from some logged-in years of hard work and hustle…and you can’t enjoy any of it because you have debilitating mental problems.

His identifying with the black man is a symptom of a bigger, scarier problem.

Cue a gif of someone opening an ugly can of worms that’s really someone’s skull, and running away from it screaming. (I don’t know if that actually exists, but it should!)

12. DJ Telexfree Making Beeps and Boops at Dirt Festivals says:

Also? All these gross woos have more going on than Julia does (albeit not by much). This is how bad it keeps getting. What’s gonna happen when Choad starts banging a new dancer?

13. The Tortuous and the Hair says:

I feel sorry for Mental Dental. He’s not OK 🙁

• Stalker is the New Praise KESUS! says:

I feel sorry for everyone around him… having known angry hippies like him. Angry hippies are the WORST.

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

I think he’s angry and awful, but he seems to be unmoored in a way that is tragic in its hopelessness. He had people around him that seemed to genuinely care yet he seems unable to stop himself from driving away the friends and family who were offering him help. His illness seems more doomed than the various garden-variety narcissistic woos.

14. Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

OT: Have you had your daily dose of cultural appropriation?

Do Antlerface & La Phlegm overcharge their guests for party favors? http://tinyurl.com/y8mvdehm

16. Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Myka McLaughlin, Julia Allison’s BFF, has just discovered the cure for cancer. She’s made a video music about this world shattering event but until that rolls out:

Friends, tomorrow is a day of extraordinary significance for me. My entire life’s work has led up to this moment. All the books I’ve read, all the journal entries I’ve written in 25 countries, the hundreds of hours of practice with my spiritual teacher, the 1000 pages of Econ notes in college, the last SIX years of raw, gnawing yearning to be a contribution through WINC. Tomorrow is a day of culmination.

I don’t share much on FB about personal journey with WINC, my company Women In Community. But I eat, sleep and breath Her (WINC). I am bonafide obsessed with how to help the women entrepreneurs change the game financially so they can feed themselves and their families.

I left a marriage to a good man in order to birth her. I’ve chosen not to have children in order to give Her and the women my fertility and life-force. I’ve made huge financial risks for Her mission, and spent thousands of hours at my computer creating a solution to poverty and at my altar receiving guidance that is beyond my mind. And I’ve been absolutely in love – full on, unabashed, heart-drenched LOVE – with the extraordinary women she magnetizes to Her. Holy, holy, holy – they are wise, committed and shape shifting the world we all live in every day.

Tomorrow is the start of a WINC campaign called W.E.

W.E. – Women Entrepreneurs – are a Revolution. An Economic and A Cultural Revolution.

On the surface this is a social media campaign for a company. But it’s so much more than that. It’s an unveiling of myself and what I see happening in our economy and culture – both good, bad, the ugly, and the miraculous.

It is a RALLY CALL for joining me in a M-O-V-E-M-E-N-T.

A rally call to BREAK THE SPELL that binds us, so we can move some serious energy for what is no longer palatable and deserves a REVOLT.

And its all ripe with risk. Revealing one’s truth is risky fucking business. You may judge me, laugh at me, find me X, Y, Z. The response to my rally call and heart-drenched communication may just sound like… crickets chirping. A Revolution of One. That’s the risk, and I stand naked and willing for all of it.

So, as my friends and acquaintances on this beautiful little planet of ours, I wanted to touch base with you before you catch a glimpse of W.E. over the next 2 weeks. I wanted you to know how tender this is for me, even as you’re about to witness how FIRED UP I am about this miraculous Economic and Cultural Revolution.

And since I am about to publish a **music video** that is amazing AND ridiculous AND my heart-drenched prayer for all of us, I thought I’d prepare myself for losing a lot of face with a little movie I made two years ago on a day I just felt happy.

It would mean much to me to hear your comments right now, to feel you at my side and in my court. I’d love to hear from you: “I am breaking the spell of X in my life!” What deserves your (loving, empowered, non-violent) REVOLT within you and in our world?

For me personally, one of the spells I am breaking is the spell of a horrible relationship that consumed two years of my creative energy. This campaign is the return of my creative life-force being consumed – not by trauma and dysfunction – but by the fire of love and light well-directed and well-received!

With empowered love and listening,
    Myka

MOAR COWBELL!
      (donkey being the cow … donkey dancing video … i mean what you know)

• Razzmatazz says:

That video is the kind of crap you do when you’re 15 because you have oceans of time and a mistaken impression that your life is interesting, combined with not having a driver’s license.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

“I just finished that 10-page essay for Comp 101 and am listening to dripping wet love drops of nasty mind melting sonic bliss!”

• Tingolayo says:

I’m running for 8th grade class president! Ask your mom if you can come over and help me make campaign posters! I’ve got some cardboard and tempera paint.

• Tingolayo says:

Oh Myka, you are SO BRAVE! REVOLT! RALLY CRY! REVOLUTION!

But seriously, shut up. Your silly Facebook video by your pretend company, for your three grifter friends who also have pretend companies, is not “changing the world.”

Speaking of empowered women entrepreneurs, have you had any luck in finding a job for your unemployed pal, Julia? She has a Pottery Barn for Kids desk all set up with glitter pens in a mason jar, ready to do some pretend work.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

Wow. So many questions.
      The first being, why did she have to leave a marriage to a good man for her magical imaginary company? Even if this was a real company, I know plenty of women with demanding careers who are married and having a good man seems to help not detract.
      Also, what does this video have to do with women entrepreneurs? It’s almost as if entrepreneurship was described to the woos by someone from, I don’t know, Mars and this is their interpretation of it.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

That was my question too. That sounds like delusional spin where hubby got fed up with fake business and moved on to a real wife/life.

She appears to be banging an older investment banker. Is this sucker funding Electric Barbarella’s vanity project?

• Tingolayo says:

You must be mistaken– she is an empowered businesswoman. She earns all her own money and makes her own way in life. She doesn’t need a man. Actually, she’s so busy she doesn’t even have time for men. Ask her friend, the entrepreneur Julia Allison Baugher, founder of a major technology company.

Why is it, Tingo, that Julie and Myka are the only women in tech? I just wish we could be having this conversation!

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

How can we help Ashton?

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Excuse you, Gilly, Sarah Lacy is a woman in tech who is also A MOM! It’s like you don’t even read Daily Panda or whatever it’s called.

A MOM.

I’d completely forgotten about Sarah Lacy, which then made me loop back to Rachel Sklar. What in the hell ever happened to that nutcase? Whenever Sklarge was mentioned in here, she’d pop in and try to cause all kinds of trouble.

• Sacred Scrapbooks (where the swimming pool is) says:

She founded a roofing company?

• Darling dearest communicates with grace says:

winc is a wine subscription company and i was about to be super surprised she had a real job

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

This reads like it was written by the Woo Lena Dunham.

Myka McLaughlin would like to thank the male academy for her upcoming video. Honestly, men, she still really, really likes you!

Wow. I am overwhelmingly moved by all your support to my post yesterday about the W.E. campaign. Thank you! Before more, I want to talk directly to the Men, my Brothers, our Brothers. This communication to you has been in my heart to you for SIX years. Before this #WINCrevolution ramps up, I want you to know I am standing with you. W.E. need you. I need you.

Rob Schuham – my love

Jeremiah McLaughlin lance wisner Adam den Adam Jean-Remy Den Haene Win Gilliland Micha Mikailian James Eberhard James Newcomb ian feinhandler Vic Ahmed Ryan Fischer Amado Mx Ryel Kestano Robert MacNaughton Greg Berry Shane McDermott Hitch McDermid Doug Evans Michel Madie Rasmus Leo Foyer Josh Zemel Terry Dunkle (Shannon Dunkle, Michelle K Renee, Taylor Reeves, Kyla Dunkle) Sorel Mizzi Meir Steinmetz Karim Amatullah Paris Kahn Raven Wells Dan Baur Joe Jupille buddy Kring (Bry Bry Baldrige Kring) Daniel Schmickel

And so many more…

My God, is this woman on Thorazine?! Pick up the pace, goddess! You just put all of your investors to sleep.

• DJ Telexfree Making Beeps and Boops at Dirt Festivals says:

“I am really FIRED UP about this Cultural Revolution!” – Mao Zedong/Myka McLaughlin

What’s next? “Are you goddesses ready…to take a GREAT LEAP FORWARD? Buy my little red book today!”

Yes, it’s all very Red Army but what’s McLaughlin’s revolution about? Supporting the feminine? Isn’t that what Nisha Moodley, LiYana Silver, and half of the goddess asshats are already doing? And Myka’s going to set the world on a fire with her upcoming video?

Too many drugs during and after her modeling daze.

17. Rhinestone Technology says: