We’re receiving credible emails re: Donkey contacting various bloggers and webmasters. Our burro is requesting old posts be removed because she is a different person now and regrets some of the mistakes she made in her “twenties/early thirties.” She’s eager for a “fresh start.” Sound familiar?

These emails and FB messages begin with “Off the record,” though how can anything be off the record if the other person hasn’t agreed to these conditions? Should we be expecting a C&D from Dadsers?

Donkey seems to be trying to guilt trip the bloggers/webmasters into removing content. In one missive she even goes all homey, having to “make dinner for my partner” as she signs off. Is this the same partner who’s an internationally acclaimed middle-aged DJ? The “musician” for whom “VERY private” Julia provides comic relief at his concerts? The lad named Chad whose FB posts she writes? SO PROUD! SO PRIVATE!

107 Responses to Julia Allison, “Now A VERY Private Person,” Attempts To Get Years-Old Content Scrubbed From The Internet

1. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

She can fuck right off with that nonsense.

You wanted to be famous, Judy. Try sleeping in the bed you made.

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

This. Then take your hooves and your Al Pacino chaps off the dirt festival stage and let a professional perform.

• Stalker is the New pop-up brothel says:

Awwww poor poor Julia Allison Baugher, daughter of Peter Baugher the lawyer, of Chicago! So sad!

• Worrisome Pelts Needs Subtitles says:

This. She begged us to acknowledge her, she doesn’t get to complain that we did.

What? She signs off her email with, “Gotta go…making dinner for my partner”?

That is hilarious! She just has to let them know that she has a boyfriend. LOLOLOL.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Reminds me of the early days of the greatest love the world has ever known, when she used to drop the word boyfriend in every sentence.

She has now EVOLVED and CHANGED so much, that this NEW PERSON, uses the word “partner” instead.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Yams brulées à la terre

yams

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

Water and lox, never forget.

OT and in reference to the previous post: like Stalker, I’m also glad and grateful and SO PROUD to have you validate my book feelings as opposed to what some people at Goodreads say. I read some trashing reviews of Getting Rid of Matthew there, like “worst book ever” trashing, and I just don’t get it. It’s a fun book.

• Epictetus Joke says:

Surprised she didn’t go with “making dinner for The Masculine.”

• Ruby Two Feet says:

This would never occur to her.
        If she was truly evolved, she would know the masculine should be making dinner for her.
        Duh.

• Clavicle Pop says:

I think http://archive.is is more certain to retain the content.

• Random Snowflake says:

Julie getting all domestic again.. Just like when she used to wash the dishes while wearing a string of pearls.

3. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

If some enterprising cat lady wants to save some of the Donkey’s dark history for posterity, before she gets her dirty hooves on it, you can go to https://archive.org/web/ and paste the URL in the “Save Page Now” box and click on “SAVE PAGE”.

There is also an extension for Chrome, that allows you to save pages to archive.org at the click of a button.

MARRY ME!

I assume OG Baugher has already been saved?

This was a fun re-read.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Thank you for sharing this link. I personally hadn’t heard about it until recently in a non-related but similar scenario. With some many people thinking the US is EU and the right to be forgotten somehow applies here it’s becoming a problem. Good and bad within every industry and recently some attorneys have gotten in trouble for illegally removing negative truthful information on behalf of their clients.
      I’m always amazed that conversations with people requesting material be removed (which in this instance-didn’t make it that far) all start out the same. “We’re on the same side, fighting the same fight, your article is hurting “our cause” and when they realize they can’t “change my mind” they resort to threats of lawsuits.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Someone should be sure to archive the Fuck You Money video.

4. Donkey's Calcified Pineal Glan says:

Mistakes in her 20s? What about in her 30s? Are those still fair game?

The minute Choad breaks up with her she’ll be back broadcasting her raft ass all over the Internet again.

• melting marionette says:

excuse you! they are never breaking up, remember?

My mistake. In Donkey’s defense she did say twenties/early thirties. Did I just white nit the old burro?

• Aggressively Stupid says:

So, basically, everything up to and including yesterday?

She’s now in her mid-30s, so everything until she met PhuturePhuckPhace. He was sent by her dead grandmother and they will never break up. Just ask Michael Ellsberg!

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

She goes into this smug, “I’m so evolved now, everything before wasn’t the real me” act every time she has a boyfriend but is on the verge of being dumped. The harder she tries, the more they want to run, because they know she’s not doing it for authentic reasons.

What about mistakes in her 40s? She’s well into her 40s now, right?

Ha ha! RBD’s “Julia Allison is Fucking Nuts!” Post is #4 in her Google search results.

6. Razzmatazz says:

Can you really invoke the right to be forgotten when your whole shtick was “willing famewhore”?

Not when you’ve put a large poster of your WIRED cover – the 75th biggest selling issue! – on the wall of your Mike Brady-designed communal shithole in Novato.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

If anything, it just shows how many great opportunities she was handed and then squandered due to immaturity and ineptitude. She blew it. She probably could have gotten all she wanted if she’d just stopped coasting the minute she got an actual job. Success isn’t landing the job/book contract/speaking engagement, it is in the professional follow-through. Donkey=fail, because she thought all she had to do was show up.

7. Fell off the rainbow raft says:

But she was so proud of those personalities at the time.

This may have been discussed already but that video.. so he plays the same set all the time and yet she can’t figure out how to choreograph something remotely coherent?

Luckily for us. I must have watched Dance Video more than 30+ times to date, and it never fails to completely compel. She dances like me. Which is why I don’t dance (in public, at least. And certainly not in public on a stage. And certainly in public on a stage in teal mylar Cruising chaps.)

• Failed Mercedes C Class Leasee says:

She’s really just doing some yoga poses, flat footed kicks and glides with an occasional arm flail… sometimes that happens when you lose your balance.

• Tingolayo says:

It’s like when you’re twelve and you learn step-ball-change in Miss Vicki’s Shining Stars dance class, and all you can do is step-ball-change over and over because you know an OMG dance move.

• Energy Pussy (brought to you by BIG TAMPON) says:

+1 for Miss Vicki! Tappa tappa tappa!

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Seriously!

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

Giving everyone an equal part when they’re clearly not equal is what again, class? That’s right, communism. And I didn’t tap all those Morse codes to the allies until my shoes filled up with blood just to let the commies win, okay????

• Random Snowflake™ says:

Chad really should just invest in one of those inflatable flailing dancer things they put out in front of car dealerships..

8. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

The surest sign she hasn’t changed is that she wants to erase the past and control how people reacted when she picked up the megaphone to announce her greatness. She hasn’t faced up to how she behaved and how she treated others. She’s still rewriting history, e.g. what happened with book.

Since book expired, and she never got back on the teevees, she has indeed been quiet, and is no longer the megawatt famewhore turning her delusions into slapstick. I doubt she’s changed in any way, she’s just no longer getting undeserved opportunities and she knows it. So now plays to a tiny theater of woos and grifters and wasteoids, her tribe, and that’s what she has to look forward to.

I suspect that Donk’s about to get downright serious about snagging a hubster, any ol’ hairy leg will do when she’s staring down the barrel of 40, so she has to muck the stall in hopes of potential inlaws not catching on in time.

Her existence these days baffles me. Does she just tag along with Chad at his dirt fest bookings? Imagine spending all week looking forward to the afternoon that you and Ariel White go to the beach and take nude selfies.

Is there an actual tour bus, or do they retire to the local La Quinta after his morning gig? Sounds GREAT!

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

She probably naps a lot. Imagine how exhausting it must be to spend every day desperately seeking others’ approval and trying way too hard to pretend to be something she’s not. The people who are really walking the woo spiritual talk, the ones who are building businesses and charitable foundations, can see through her in an instant. She has no cause or purpose except for herself. Her need to suck up to wealthy and influential people in her circle has not changed one bit.

SS is right, her lying about the book cancellation is proof she hasn’t changed at all. If she wanted to be honest she’d say, “You know what, I was too ambitious and naive with the scope of the proposal and marketing, I wove my personal relationship into it too closely and when that cratered I had no plan B. I started hanging with some serious woos and felt I had to gain their respect by writing something more profound than a fluffy book. And I choked. I missed my deadlines. I didn’t want to follow through on the book outline the publisher approved, partly because all I cared about was bragging that I’d gotten a book deal because everyone else I knew was getting one. I wasn’t mature or responsible enough to follow through, and this has been a pattern of mine. I’m not proud of this but this is what actually went down.”

She’ll never admit this but it’s eating her up inside. Not good enough. Not good enough. Not good enough.

Nailed it. Julie should be on your couch at least three times a week. I’d love to see the look on dadsers’ face when he opens up your invoice and sees “Grifty Shades of Bray, Licensed Psychotherapist.”

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

Well, though, narcissists don’t tend to do well in 1:1 counseling. I’d put her in a group setting, where she is called out on every single idiotic thing she does. She’d try to quit the group, of course. That’s what narcissists do who don’t really want help.

• Tingolayo says:

Her existence is a puzzlement. I imagine it goes something like: stay up all night on Facebook; call it “working from home.” Sleep until noon. Go to make a green juice and realize that Derpin was the only who 1. knew how the juicer works, and 2. bought groceries. Arrange for a hair stylist and makeup and professional photographer to accompany you to a juice bar; grift a $13 green juice by telling them you’re a blogger. Also grift the hair, makeup, and fauxtos by telling them you’re a blogger. Come home, fautoshop the fauxtos, and post them on Facebook at 2:00 AM. Bray about how exhausting it is to be an entrepreneur with your own business.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

I suspect it may even be a little simpler than this. I think she gets up every day asking, “What would help feed my bottomless ego needs today?” and then goes for it. She’s that person who knows she’s a fraud yet is terrified that others will find this out about her. I’d love to know what she dreams about. I would guess she is tortured.

9. Fell off the rainbow raft says:

Also, bliss fuck crucifiction/xion?

• Fell off the rainbow raft says:

JFAing but really that dude clearly has no actual knowledge or concept of what he’s talking about but pulls the Ted Talk bs of using certain mannerisms and expressions to make it seem “better” or like he’s the master or expert. But when you listen, his whole point is all wrong and he’s just a stupid clown.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Glan says:

He’s totally manic, and Hello, the 60s called: Tune on, tune in, drop out. It’s been done before, but of course they want to believe they’ve invented it.

He’s fucking insufferable, but this is just the sort of shrill clown that Donkey finds profound since she became a resident of wooville. Talk about circling the bowl.

10. Andy Whorehol says:

If you want vintage Donk goodies, this treasure trove of retro horrors still exists, so save and enjoy forever:

I’ve been watching the JA show thanks to that blog and her former Gawker obsession for the past ten years. Like a bad soap opera that lumbers along for decades, I just can’t quit her and keep wondering “what’s the story now, Julia?” Just like her poor mother.

That said, out of all her many embarrassing antics over the years, godawful Bravo show included, that footage of her dancing in the rave chaps is by far the most cringe-inducing stunt she’s pulled yet. It winces me. Her complete lack of self-awareness or shame is what makes her so oddly fascinating; she actually thinks she looks cool as fuck up there in all her rave chapped, granny kicks glory. I even showed the ‘dance’ clip to someone who had no idea who or what she is and the question was sincerely asked, “Is that someone’s special needs sister?”

But I digress. Clomp on, Baugher. Clomp on.

Cannot stop watching the first third: the smiles, the ecstatic beaming grin, the reverential bows followed by the scooping and rising gesture, as though offering the fruit that is her enlightened soul to the divine.

It’s all in the armwork.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

That blog is the best of Naked Famewhore from back when she didn’t even pretend she wanted anything other than famous for being famous.

• Stalker is the New pop-up brothel says:

I scrolled past all the stupid brokenlink lip dubs (WHO DOES LIP DUBS) and got to her gift ideas:

“For the girl in your life who thinks of her clothing as ART which should be displayed”
      –says the bitch who put her prom dress on the wall of her tacky apartment TEN YEARS AFTER PROM

• Stalker is the New pop-up brothel says:

One more:

‘m going on a date with a *new* guy on Wednesday, and I practically begged him not to google me. “It’ll be post-post modern! A REAL blind date!” I insisted, hoping the tiniest bit of desperation didn’t creep into my voice. I just want, for once, the kind of date I used to have … the kind where I didn’t have to spend the evening explaining various humiliating blog posts, and the guy didn’t think he needed to bring an NDA … you know, just in case. Ah, memories.

Do you think he’ll listen?? Are you reading this now, Mister? You’re in trouble if you are!
        Ugh, sometimes I think I should just change my name to Julia Goolia and start anew

So, in conclusion, nothing LITERALLY NOTHING has changed. You are EMBARASSING, Julia, and always have been.

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

Oh, you know she was very much referring to herself (as usual, unless she’s directly talking about herself) with the “fug clothes displayed as ART” nonsense. So whimsical, so adorable, this “girl in your life.” As usual.

11. Yes, but was she able to successfully scrub the internet of her Old Nose photos, specifically the photos from the “who’s that girl in pink?” Wonkette blog post of her in a pink Chanel suit crashing some DC event taking selfies with Hilary Clinton, Colin Powel and John Kerry? Because those were my favorite photos of her EVER- she was all sweaty and disheveled and the angle was straight on, no head tilt and her nose looked ginormous (it was 2 nose jobs ago!).

The funniest part is how her nose looked in those pictures must have irked her so completely that against every fiber of her being she intentionally mothballed the pics … lord knows how much she would have salivated at trotting out pics of her hobnobbing with celebs and high powered politicians at every single mildly relevant opportunity for the rest of her life!

Afaik she actually did successfully scrub those old nose photos completely off the internet.

12. all the things we did and didn't do says:

The Magnetic Fields song strikes me as very appropriate for her situation. Also, you can’t wake up one day and undo all the years of shitty behavior, smug rich kid eye rolling, using people as welcome mats, etc. No one buys it. Born again Christianity maybe. Not the rest of us.

“The Things We Did And Didn’t Do”

All the things I knew I didn’t know and didn’t want to know
    that you told me just to tell me later that you’d told me so
    come flooding back to me now Come on Come flooding back to me now
    All the things you said you’d never say and you said anyway
    The things we did and didn’t do The things we did and didn’t do
    come flooding back to me now

13. Tingolayo says:

I wonder whether she has sent out a press release about herself.

“Former famewhore and Woman Who Uses an iPhone, Julia Allison, is now leading a VERY private life of meditation and green juice, as evidenced by her social media fauxtos of herself meditating and drinking green juice. When asked to comment on her former life of obsession with boyfriends, Julia commented that she was way too busy to comment because she was busy making dinner for her boyfriend.

Any inquiries into her VERY private life should be marked PAID in the subject line.”

• Energy Pussy (brought to you by BIG TAMPON) says:

So private that she dances on stage at dirt festivals for money.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

But it’s just for fun! Thus, Dilettante Donkey is above criticism and one should NEVER speak ill of her on the interwebs.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

ENVY ME, I AM DANCING ON STAGE AND THE ‘PARTNER’ OF THE DJ. PAY ATTENTION TO ME, I AM IMPORTANT.

“Isn’t that the old lady who’s fucking the DJ? Why doesn’t he hire someone who can actually dance?” – said every 19-year-old dirt fest attendee.

14. Sir Lurks, drug-evangelizing-fest-pushing-tech-jargon-spewing-special-snowflakekinder says:

“Mistakes” of her “twenties/early thirties”? HA. This wasn’t some drunken teen blunder captured on film, this was her entire life strategy for more than a decade.

She must sound so schizophrenic when she tries to puff herself up to the fancy folk. She wants you to know she was on TV, but she doesn’t want you to watch it. She got a book deal(!!!)… but don’t go looking for the book. Author! Entrepreneur! Artist! Television personality! Activist! No, she will not be taking follow-up questions. Let’s talk about YOU. Are you seeing someone? Single?

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

What is she going to pretend to have as a career if not “Internet brand expert business lady in elephantine pantsuit?”

OMG, remember that? “Julia Allison takes SoHo by Storm,” in that terrible, terrible pantsuit, accessorized with terrible, terrible, ringleted pelts, a completely un-bidness-lady raw canvas bag (emblazoned, oops, MONOGRAMMED, L.L. Bean or MIT, can’t recall) and what must have been mile-high platforms to elevate the elephant-pants hemline up out of the OMG NYC street-grime. And the smug expression to top it all off. So how’d that all work out for you, Donkey?

• New Trier HS grad says:

And she blocked me on Twitter, just like Drumpf, for… something? Can’t remember, and don’t care.

#FU$. Never forget! Monetize notoriety… until it all must go away. 🙃

15. Maze says:

Because if it’s not on the internets, then it never really happened.

16. BunnyBingo says:

Before Dad$ers dishes out more dollars, he wants her to make a documented attempt to clean up her Internet presence. That’s my guess.

17. Wolf, Hemmingaway and Khaat Whores says:

OMGreg!

I finally saw Jason Silva’s video.

He is almost as annoying as Ali Shanti.

7 seconds into that video I already wanted to punch him in the face!

I made it to 45 seconds and then ran screaming from the room.

I did not make it past 30. The grimacing! (Apologies if he is a Tourette’s sufferer, but that video is excruciating.)

18. darling dearest asks permission says:

Streisand Effect.

Does anyone actually care about her 20s? Other than us? I don’t see the point of scrubbing anything she did from the internet. If anything, I would think it would be a good selling point for whatever grift she wants to do now. “I was once an insufferable famewhore of the aughts but now through meditation/yoga/ayahuasca/yoni eggs/WHATEVER I am the calm centered Julia I am today. And for $$$ I can help you too”

Isn’t that basically Ali Shanti’s schtick anyway? “I was once Alexis Neely, now I am Ms. Shanti, homeschooler of dragons.”

The stuff Julia did online was cringeworthy sure, but it’s not like the famewhores of today who are shooting their boyfriends in the chest for a taste of that youtube microfame.

OR is this just all for Dad$ers?

• Aggressively Stupid says:

That second picture was actually after her very first nose job and, I think, some chin work. Basically, she was born with Dadser’s face and has spent the last 15 years trying to get Momser’s face.