Julia Allison insists she’s a high-profile bidness lady advising “several clients” on media branding. But there’s scant evidence of Donkey’s involvement anywhere. What does seem to be on the level is her involvement with third-tier middle-aged DJ Rain Phutureprimitive’s “career.” She even took to the stage with her beloved at Red Rocks. God bless the Canadian catlady who managed to save that epic performance:

Phuturephuckphace recently spun the same prerecorded set he’s been playing for years at Jess Johnson’s Garden of Eden. Donkey also took to the stage there, performing among several more accomplished dancers and doing some fire breathing. I found a clip of this online, but the image was so dark, I wasn’t really sure we were watching Donkey. We were.

Still literally shaking, Donk? A little birdie told us you’ve been clomping about the stage at all of Rain’s playdates! He’s now the laughing stock of the dirtfest crowd because of your amateurishness. That scared of groupies, Shamoolia? Next time, Chad, hire a professional.

Look who’s still posting on Rain’s “fan” site:

Liminal? That ain’t Rain, that’s Donkey.

Our burro also continues to suck up to folks who are far more successful than she could ever hope to be. Why do they give her the time of day? How might you feel if you had someone fawning constantly over you? Trust me, Donkey is good at sucking up. Dadsers and Nutty Granny Money Bags taught her well.

As Baugher said back in the day, I am losing my will to parse. Creatures such as Ali Shanti and Jena la Flamme are far more interesting than the hick from Wilmette, but we’ll always give Judy pride of place.

TTFN. I’m off to go Pussy Crazy with Christina Morassi!

149 Responses to Amateur Dirtfest Dancer, Rain Promoter, Woo Cheerleader – Julia Allison’s Remarkable “Career”!

1. Wut? says:

I still think she would give all of this up in a heartbeat for a picket fence life in the suburbs if some suburbanite were to offer to marry her and support her financially for the rest of her life. The woo life does not come naturally to her.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

I think there are some aspects of woo life that are like second skin to a Donkey: the navel gazing, bizarre costumes, constant break throughs, everyone being CEO of their own Magical Imaginary corp, money grubbing disguised as community service.

However, I do agree that if anyone with a fat wallet and even the slightest sheen of notoriety offered to put a ring on that hoof she’s be gone so fast you’re head would spin.

• Random Snowflake™ says:

I still think Julia would really need a setup that she feels others would be envious of though.. She could never be happy and content just getting by comfortably, she needs others to to envy her life/status/home/etc. If it’s not a situation she feels she could brag about she won’t be satisfied. Poor girl is doomed.

2. Life is unfair says:

“But damn, I never want to go out on stage again, ever, after reading these comments.”

-Julia Allison (days ago, so not caring)

3. JuliasTooSmallTutu says:

Everything out of Christina’s mouth sounds like cultspeak. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up starting one, as if would be hard with these halfwits.

Again, no one, not even the most right wing Bible thumper, is more obsessed with gender roles than these woos.

• Tingolayo says:

I hate her face, like she’s straining on the toilet.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

She’s a loon, and it’s nigh impossible for me to believe that some women have fallen for this sex-up-the-workplace insanity. I hope they all get sued for sexual harassment.

• Dcmbr Song says:

Untreated extremely white privilege like what is in textbooks of ignorance and heeedlessness of the actual world

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

The most eyeball-rolling attendee at Morass’s latest PleasureCEO workshop teaches yoga to kids! The suspect in question has plastered images of herself doing just that all over FB, as well as shots of her looking like a SF street hooker.

• Never the Bride says:

I simply say (and I am drink), that I work in a field that is nearly men-only and I specifically dress neutrally when working with them. When it’s engineers, it’s slacks (see? I’m OLD) and when it’s architects I put on a little more flair, but the point is not how I appear, but how I work. (Please, Redacted’s Mom, I’m prolly older than you, weigh in!)

I am so angry with you YOUNGS for not wearing pantyhose or slips.

Do you know how difficult it is to find a slip these days?

4. Failed Mercedes C Class Leasee says:

Bravo, Gilly!!! You are doing the Greg’s work. The canklehausen burns and burns. My 65-year-old yoga teacher manifests poses more gracefully and with more power than the “featured dancer”. So glad I didn’t miss the video forever!

5. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

So it appears that ILYR’s sister, is professional dancer or at least was, and attended the Red Rocks performance. Looks like she didn’t snap any pick of her future SIL though.
    Good call at least someone in the family has taste and talent.

6. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat Whores says:

The (in)famous video presenced!

I am LITERALLY SHAKING with laughter and joy.

Greg is catlady.

7. Frequent Liar Miles says:

The chaps! The chaps are back! Hallelujah!

8. Tingolayo says:

We all know that Donk changes identities like other people* change their underwear. We all know that Donk has no original ideas. But to adopt the identity of your boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend is just so weird, even for A Donkey. And how creepy that Choad is OK with it.

*people, not woos

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

The dirtfest crowd is not ok with it, as is evident in previous posts here. Donkey is not well liked, both for her attitude and her shitty dancing.

9. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

It appears that Dadser has retired from his firm. And there’s little Judy, now a sideshow dancer, still attention-whoring and expecting the world to give her a crown.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Then the internet blackout makes even more sense. Dadser now has more time on his hands. Would he continue to write the checks if he discovered Judy’s primary activity these days is following her loser boyfriend to his playdates and gyrating on the stage?

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

I think it explains Judy’s “year of foundation” announcement early this year (foundation = pointless world travel and dancing the hoochie coochie, apparently).

• Dcmbr Song says:

For that three-way on the couch his wild oats to doth sow

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Thank you, Bry & Jen. Petey hasn’t had this much fun in years. How big is it, Jennifer? AHO!

bryan

• Never the Bride says:

Reminds me of when Roger Stone did acid with his secretary.

• Never the Bride says:

I meant the guy on Mad Men. Actor Slattery. Not Roger Stone, sorry. 🙂 P.S. Mr. Slattery, marry me.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Interesting!

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Wasn’t the firm he was working for acquired about two years ago?

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Yes, and I remember you predicting he would retire, perhaps not 100% voluntarily, fairly soon afterwards. Boom, there it is! I wonder how this is going to affect the Donkey economy?

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Starting his own firm at this age is umm an interesting ‘choice’. Now I’m wondering if Daddy is buying what donkey’s been selling to everyone for all these years… That she could help his ‘business’. Certainly explains sitting on that couch with her friends.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

According to his Attorney Registration he moved to his own firm this month. It’s so new the website isn’t even set up yet.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

FYI he allegedly specializes in dispute resolution.

He’s not very good at it. Our dispute with A Donkey goes on and on, the Jarndyce v Jarndyce of the internet age.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Saw that coming when his old firm was acquired that he wouldn’t be there much longer.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Will Judy return to Chicago and work as Petey’s paralegal? Oh wait, that sentence had “work” in it.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

On the one hand, why not just retire? On the other hand, he seems like the kind of person whose main interest is work (and daughter-enabling).

• Never the Bride says:

Many lawyers retire and stay “of counsel” to some clients.

I don’t think Petey is any more wealthy than any other city attorney (sorry, some of youse, $500K is not a lot in a big city when you’ve been at your job for 40 years). The lakefront assisted living facility is definitely part of his retirement plan.

10. donkey schoen says:

If I could give one piece of advice to Donkey:
    It’s all in the footwork, honey.

Donkey seems to believe it’s all in the armwork. Never have I seen such flailing.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Ruby “Two Left Feet” Keeler was her dancing coach and spiritual guide.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

The problem is that Donkey is offended by any word that ends or begins in “work”.

“Work” is an old-paradigm thing that has no place in her life.

She is an ARTIST not a …gasp!… worker.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

But an AMATEUR artist and therefore above criticism, even if one has PAID to see Phuturephuckphace’s 2011 prerecorded set.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

You mean flailing with stoke face isn’t dancing?

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

One has to wonder if she watched this and actually thought she’s doing a good job clomping and flailing on stage. I’d be mortified.

11. Raising My Hand says:

CANNOT STOP WATCHING.

I missed the original post as I was on a family vacation and I mourned the fact that I missed out. After 8 views, I have the following critique: stop dancing because you’re terrible at this.*

I have zero formal training but have watched enough reality TV dance shows to know she has terrible feet. Which, ironically, is essentially the same qualification that she has. Bruno would savage her footwork with some sort of statement about a manic donkey searching for food in a nuclear wasteland.

*”Never reads here”

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I love when she runs to the back wall and behaves as though it’s her dancing partner.

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

It’s the feet, yes, but she seems barely able to keep her balance which causes her to land abruptly with a thump. Whatever it is, it’s the opposite of graceful.

12. Ruby Two Feet says:

Here I am!

13. Ruby Two Feet says:

I’ve got nothing to offer to sufficiently show my gratitude. I do have it on the DL about lovely room with a private kitchen for rent in Harlem if you’re interested.

• Ruby Two Feet says:

FFS. That was for Gilly.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Looks like I’d have those Harlem digs all to myself for a while. Sacha is in Copenhagen sans kids and Jena is in DC at a “Sensual Dance Congress.” “It’s not about drugs.” My, that was an odd thing to say Jena.

• Ruby Two Feet says:

She is so thirsty. She had to include a picture of their bed when she posted about missing him. But it’s not about the drugs. Or the desperation.
        #wheniswhateverissupposedtobewakingupgonnawake?

• Dcmbr Song says:

That’s trails for the green card investigators to see too

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

5 weeks today since I’ve seen my hubby.
          5 days until he’s back.
          Our temple awaits.
          In the meantime, I practice and cultivate energy.
          #pleasurableliving
          #eroticinnocence
          #somethingiswakingup

#noonewantstoseepicturesofyourfuckbed

Eww, is that one of those disgusting woo Lotus Pads for absorbing disgusting woo bodily excretions? It appears to have absorbed its maximum capacity. No wonder they can’t find a roommate.

If CuntBunnies were still w/ us she’d fauxtoshoppe a certain foggypetter into that watcher’s chair, yes?

• melting marionette says:

image in the mirror: creepyclown is watching you…

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

That bedroom is NASTY and yes, one of those groos lotus pads is sitting atop it. Wasn’t some batshit insane woo promoting that atrocity and Judy gave her a shout out?

• wonkeye says:

Why is it a “buddysuit?” God, she’s annoying.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

I think she’s just lost in the meshes of her Irish/Australian/US/woo accent. Chick needs subtitles.

OT but this popped up in my feed because a friend “liked” it:
    If Donk needs to fake another gig … #BrayolaIsTheNewC00bie

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Since you posted this it came up on my feed. I laughed and then my deepened paranoia and hatred for anything Zuckerberg/Sandberg overtook.

There’s a Z/S connection? I have to confess: I’d no more opened it when I noped right on outta there (my bras might take up 1/2 that amount of material; so not their target demographic), but if the ugly zuckling is behind something “Brayola”, I die.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Oh just that it’s an ad on Facebook and you commented here and there it was on my feed. I’m sure the company spent a lot on ads and it’s nothing more than a coincidence.

15. Morrocanwear...I love you dance video! says:

Oh, hai old friend. Do you wanna go steady dance video, because I sure find you mesmerizing?

16. Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Forbes is such a joke these days. It’s like HuffPo only worse in that anybody can get an article published there. Take a look at this piece, it’s just dreadful. The writing is horrible, the interview questions are awkward with no flow, no follow-up, and the interview answers could use some serious editing because of RJ’s repetitive and awkward way of speaking. It’s nice to see her having success in her business but this unprofessional piece doesn’t do her any favors.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

WTF is someone who lived on government assistance, who had a rough childhood, doing with a creature of entitlement like Julia Allison?

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Forbes, Inc, HuffPo are all just deceptive native advertising now to help their revenue.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

It is also now pretty clear why RJ doesn’t use her real last name. It is as bad as Baugher.

Also, you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl. This explains why RJ always dresses like Daisy Duke at a NASCAR race.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Oh good, I’m not the only one who thinks she dresses like a “Cannonball Run 3” extra.

17. New Trier HS grad says:

Did you get any intelligence as to WHY the video was taken down?
    Did she throw a hissy fit??

Caitlin Riley
      Lol wish you saw this before then there was a video we took at red rocks but Julia reported it and got it taken down

Kelly Kaya
      Its just boggled my mind for years how he can get away with this

Caitln Riley
      Agreed it’s disgraceful and quite offensive to people who work their ass off

Kelly Kaya
      I really need to see this video..

Caitlin Riley
      Hold on

Caitlin Riley
      I’ll pm it to you

Mitch Vogt
      Send me that too haha

Kelly Kaya
      SO WORTH IT

Caitlin Riley
      DISCLAIMER: your name will end up on a blog dedicated to disliking Julia Allison and I had nothing to do with it nor am I affiliated

Caitlin Riley
      blog makes for a good read though

• Worrisome Pelts says:

I wonder if Dadsers – Semi-Retired-Lawyer, Esq. is still threatening people who don’t give the Great Teal Pumpkin the respect she thinks she deserves.

Donkey, it’s nobody else’s fault you insist on showing your literal and figurative ass in public. The great lesson of this blog is that if you demand people look at you, they get to comment on what they see.

• Ruby Two Feet says:

Preach. And…don’t fucking brag to have 150K “followers” like some semi famous Real Housewife of Dirt Festivals if you can’t take the criticism that comes with it.
          Also, don’t like what you read? Don’t read it.

18. Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

I have no problem with amateurs, and in fact admire people who find ways to do things they love, whether they get paid or not. But I’m talking about people who work and work at what they do; they take instruction, they study the greats, they improve incrementally.

Of course JABA just wants to dance. I haven’t heard anything about her taking lessons, however, since she was in high school, and it shows. I suspect that “shaking” she’s doing is her standard ragebeast coming out, along with a wounded ego that both insists she gets to do whatever she wants, must never be criticized, and has no responsibility to be really good at it, like all the little people who spend thousands of hours of their lives in studios, seen by no one but teachers and other students. What good is THAT?

I was thinking the same thing: WHY doesn’t she take lessons? She could only improve (there’s plenty of room for it), and it would give her something useful to do with her abundant free time. Of course, she would probably find some woo who would give her free lessons over the phone in exchange for her mad branding skillz.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Also see: singing lesson
        notice it’s singular, as in she only took one lesson.

That’s exactly what I was referring to. She dances as well as she sings. No wait, the dancing’s worse.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

Over the phone. With Jaahass Johnson. Seriously.

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

Also: “improv class.”

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

And an instant class that would make her an expert in overarching music theory, and play guitar and ukulele.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

Searching Yellow Pages for:

“Dancing lessons for those terpsichoreans relegated to the extra sound equipment/stage hand lunch area of the performing arts arena.”

But is there a Kraft table(tm)?

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

Didn’t she crowd-source at one point asking about ballet classes to get really good really fast?

Also over-arching music theory?

She refuses to do the work. Always with the shortcuts.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

She’s a dance hack alright.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

So much this. She’s incapable of the kind of humility that would let her absorb lessons. Can you imagine being in a dance class with her? She’d insist on videoing herself whilst sucking all the air out of the studio.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

This. I’ve been in a classroom with her and she never shuts the fuck up. I’ve heard people groan loudly when she’s opened her mouth for the umpteenth time, only to utter another inanity.

19. burrobutt says:

Praise Greg video lives! It’s a Craymas miracle, Greg bless us everyone!

Now it shall remain as a treasured artifact for all of internet eternity!

• Dust in your toot-toot says:

A woman in The Netherlands died two weeks ago following these two fucking woos “teachings”. News here

The news item doesn’t mention the woos that inspired the victim but I spent hours last week reading the website of the “intentional community” (her + 3 other people) the woman was living in and they documented the process through which they gave up food to feed only on light following a skype “seminar” with the two woos in the Independent article. It was infuriating to read how these people (who look extremely unwell in all the photos on their website) were basically convinced that they didn’t need food to sustain life. If you can read Dutch their site is called “contactmuziek” (they also have a facebook page with more photos where they look very sickly and strange).

• Morrocanwear...I love you dance video! says:

I have been joking about these two nitwits with my friends and family all week and then I watched a (terrible) documentary about Heaven’s Gate last night. It is really sad when people with poor judgement come under the influence of people who take advantage of them.

• melting marionette says:

from their pictures they seem very well-fed, in a hansel and gretel kind of way.

20. Meh or Feh says:

We’re approaching the five-year anniversary of this:

“One of my best friends, Randi Zuckerberg (who is executive producing Bravo’s Silicon Valley), and I share a birthday, February 28th, and we’ve thrown joint birthday bashes with purposefully over-the-top matching outfits a few years in a row. For our 29th birthday, we chose these sparkle Betsey Johnson bow heels. I think there’s no such thing as too old to appreciate a little bit of kitschy sparkle.”

They’ve been celebrating separate “bashes” for the last few years now, yes?

21. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Any bets on who the first woo to decapitate themself trying this a burning man will be this year?

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

Maybe the woo is wearing off on me but I think this is lovely and original. Maybe if they were made of plastic or hard rubber it would be OK.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Oh I think this is amazing but the woo appropriate everything badly without acknowledgment of origin (take credit for other people’s work) and without any real talent.

22. Donkin donuts says:

Oh wow. Reading the descriptions was one thing but this… Oh wow.

Rain is ok with her doing this? Even if he was playing a daytime set, red rocks is a famous venue and he has this mess distracting from his music? Note: have never listened to rains music but however awful it can’t be worse than that dancing.

How is he not embarrassed?

Do you think this is what she’ll be doing when she’s 40? It’s crazy. Not being ageist, but isn’t dirt festival dancing kind of a 20s woman thing? Her life is so fucked up, but, then again, she hangs around with other hapless adults, so maybe she thinks she’s doing great.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

I don’t believe it’s ageist to note that dirt fest dancing is for the kids. The people who initially posted and commented on this video are all very obviously in their late teens and early twenties, worlds away from Donkey’s 36 years. But she always seems to be living out some sort of perpetual adolescence, as do many in her “tribe.”

24. Morrocanwear...I love you dance video! says:

Gilly, with your new name you need a tag line. Might I suggest: (while holding a clump of mud in your two outstretched hands) “I may have a little smudge on me, but don’t tempt me to drop the dirt on you.” Fierce smile.

• Ruby Two Feet says:

LOVE.
      She definitely needs a RHDF tag line….

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

… and a fauxto!

mud

• Ruby Two Feet says:

Hahaha! Y’all are killing me this weekend!
          Here’s my suggestion for a RHDF tag line:

“I may be lots of things but real isn’t one of them”

25. Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals says:

OT: Experience Jena & Sacha in cacao community! Only $40, $45 at the door “if space allows.” BWA HA HA! Surely he’ll be sending something home to the kids?

I fell in love with Sacha when I experienced him in community.

I saw him contributing to the atmosphere of the festival we were attending, through his DJ-ing, drumming, and loving presence, and noticed how wonderful everyone felt in the mood he was co-creating.

It took my breath away, and I was instantly enamored by him. He’s a man that knows how to celebrate in a way that collectively awakens the hearts of many.

Two summers later, I’m by his side, co-creating the magic of these celebratory events,
    and I’d love you to join us.

Coming up this week is an excellent reason to celebrate! It’s the peak of the natural year, the Summer Solstice, the longest day and shortest night.

We’re joined by our friend, the amazing Tantric teacher Monika Nataraj, as we host a Summer Solstice Cacao Dance and Fire Ceremony on Thursday, June 22, and you’re invited!

We will salute the sunlight by drinking a delicious cup of hot Cacao medicine–bitter or sweet, as you wish. We take it onto our belly and invite its powers into our body, heart and mind.

Then Monika will light the Tantric ceremonial fire. Each of us will offer mantras and sacred ritual items into the fire, symbolically feeding the light of the Goddess as well as nourishing the sublime aspects of ourselves.

With the element of fire honored and fed, we will take our inner fire to the dance floor. Find your natural groove to Sacha’s radically groovy, shamanic, trance music, as we will rise into ecstasy and luscious well-being, tasting the sunshine within.

When: Thursday, June 22, 7 – 10pm. (Arrive at 7pm, ceremony starts at 7.30pm.
    Exchange: $40 in advance or $45 at the door if space allows.
    Reserve your spot here and bring a friend.

With love,
    Jena

26. Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

I keep trying to find the link someone posted above to a different dancer working with RainPP, but I keep passing the comment, then scrolling down and passing it again. This happened to me once thirty years ago while I was tripping on shrooms, except I kept walking past my own house. Anyway, SHE was an interesting dancer, and I see why he posted it himself.

• Worrisome Pelts Needs Subtitles says:

From Goddess Aggressively Stupid, above:

Hmmm… interesting. ILYR has never once included so much as a blurry snap of “regular festival dancer” Donkey on any of his social media, but he does have this video of a guest dancer from April:

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Thank you! You’re a pal.

p.s. SHE is an interesting dancer, even though it’s not my sort of thing.

• A-Game Content says:

I dunno. She still does the donkey-Esque pantomimes, I.e. Making a noose and hanging herself when the lyrics talk about dying.

Her movements are sharper and connected with the beat, so she definitely seems much more attuned to the mosaic than a donkey could ever be.

27. Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Thank you! You’re a pal.

p.s. SHE is an interesting dancer, I will say again. It’s not my sort of thing and I don’t really understand it, but I nonetheless liked watching her.

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Wow, I erased one comment and rewrote it, and somehow this happened. I’m shroom-free, too, I swear.