Updated (2): Parenting Goddess Nisha Moodly Puts Infant Son Crow In Charge

Sorry, I know I promised a Donkey update – it’s coming! – but I’m running around like Ali Shanti with her turkey feathers cut off and wanted to get something up quickly.

When I think of Noodles Moodley, I think of Kate Jackson. Remember (possibly) how everyone referred to her as the “smart angel”? I thought Nisha was the smart woo. It turns out she’s not so smart, and she’s willing to whore herself and her son out to Yahoo:

One mom is teaching her infant how to respect the human body in a unique way.

Before picking up her 6-month-old son, Raven, Nisha Moodley, a mother of one in San Francisco, always asks his permission. “Why? Because we want him to know that his body is his, and that others’ bodies are theirs, and no one gets to make choices about someone else’s body,” Moodley wrote on Instagram on June 9, alongside a selfie of herself and Raven.

Moodley’s post earned nearly 600 likes and lots of support for her unorthodox parenting move from people who wanted to implement the practice in their own families, as well as others who simply thanked the mom for sparking the conversation.

“I don’t ever want my son to be a sexual perpetrator or the victim of one, and the best thing I can do is honor his choices about his own body,” Moodley tells Yahoo Beauty. “I also want him to pay attention to his instincts, and forcing physical touch could interfere with that.”

Of course, because of his young age, Raven may not always comprehend his mom’s message or be able to convey his feelings, but Moodley says she can interpret her son’s body language. “There have been times where Raven has responded by reaching his arms out for a hug or turning his head or body away,” she says.

Moodley says that navigating social situations with friends and family have, on occasion, been tricky. “It’s asking myself how can I prioritize what feels right to me as a parent with social niceties, especially if some consider it rude to not hug,” says Moodley. “If Raven seems like he doesn’t want to be touched, I just explain to the person, ‘Give him a few minutes — he may just want mommy now.’”

According to Sharon Silver, a parenting expert and creator of the upcoming webinar Why Do I Yell and What Can I Do Instead?, Moodley is doing the right thing.

“This idea is part of the wonderful RIE parenting philosophy, which is essentially respecting a child’s timetable and allowing him or her to experience the full range of consequences as the result of a decision,” Silver tells Yahoo Beauty. “It’s the underlying premise of positive parenting.”

As children grow, however, providing too many choices in general isn’t the best idea, notes Silver. “Some parents trap themselves because they don’t follow through on correcting behavior and wind up losing power,” she says. For example, with an older child, instead of saying, “Put on your shoes now” and forgoing an opportunity for the child to “find their own muscle of cooperation,” Silver suggests saying something like, ‘You have 10 minutes to put on your shoes any way you want — then I’ll do it for you.’”

When an older child doesn’t want to be touched, Silver says a parent can also ask why. “Kids often tell you how they feel,” she says.

Noodles’ post earned nearly 600 IG likes? I would presume from her fellow woos, not from anyone who just happened to stumble on this nonsense. I’m also guessing “parenting expert” Sharon Silver has some connection to Noodles and Wooville.

Let’s have a look at the top comments from the Yahoo article:

WHOA, as Skankatron would say, the real world sure ain’t like Wooville, eh, Noodles? Maybe you should provide Crow with home schooling and put him to work a la your buddy Ali.

Update: Martyrdom becomes you, Noodles!

Update Part Deux: My god, Noodles, give it a rest!

126 Responses to Updated (2): Parenting Goddess Nisha Moodly Puts Infant Son Crow In Charge

1. DJ Telexfree Making Beeps and Boops at Dirt Festivals says:

“Hey everyone, look at me!” – Judy and her woo scammer friends, all the fucking time

I wonder how long the baby daddy will stick around

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Unlike Sacha “Deadbeat Dad” Nielsen or Rainbow Michael Haynes, this guy actually has a legitimate job, so I’m guessing not for long.

2. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

1. I like Crow better than the name Raven
    2. The comments are love and light on her dark and damaging need for attention.
    3. Ironic she controls baby daddy’s every move but respects an infant’s rights?
    4. Coming soon her son defended her from cat-calling man while she did yoga in an alley and got punched by a homeless man (I know grifter-mash-up, but none of them have original ideas)
    5. If anyone ever comes to this chick’s defense again I cannot be responsible for the tirade that’s unleashed.

3. donkey schoen says:

Ah yes, the parenting expertise that comes from having one 4 month old child. Seconded only by the scoldy judgey parenting expertise that comes from non-parent Donkey.
    These assholes, I cannot.

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Don’t forget Michael “Fozzie” Jacobs, who held a parenting class with Shitbag Shanti at Camp Septic, even though he was just a few years older than Ali’s daughter and wasn’t anyone’s parent. He and Shitbag broke up right after BM.

• Donkey Schoen says:

That picture of him with the sleeveless hoodie, because of course he had that damn thing on, sitting in the dusty dirt circle ego we me stabbies.

I love the “he’s gonna yank on the nose ring before he gives permission.”

• Darling dearest communicates with grace says:

my favorite is “did she ask permission before posting photos of him?”

• Stalker is the New dancing among the tech equipment says:

asking the real question. Nisha, finger on the pulse of the zeitgeist, apparently missed any of the 124,000,000 results on google about putting your kids on the internet (spoiler: DON’T).

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Never forget: she sent us a tearful email begging us never to post a fauxto of Crow, though she has PLASTERED him all over FB and IG and made those fauxtos available to the entire world. And though she complained about being misquoted by a reporter – she wasn’t – Noodles seemed more than happy to send along a fauxto, or didn’t seem to have a problem with yahoo posting that very public IG fauxto. Hypocritical asshole.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

I’ll have you know my husband is pissed that I keep waking him up laughing hysterically at “little Crow”.

5. Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Anyone who has ever had a child, met a child, or been a child knows this is utterly nonsensical. Every parent has said, “Eh, she’s scared of strangers at this stage, so I don’t expect her to want to be held by one,” and for generations we’ve insisted our kids don’t have to snuggle with Drunk Uncle or kiss some weirdo cousin. But a mother asking “permission” of a child who is, in essence, a cute bundle of impulses and appetites is nothing but virtue signaling at a craven level.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

• Morrocanwear...I love you dance video! says:

I can’t begin to describe the nonsense I have experienced as an early childhood teacher. I try to let this kind of mom down gently but, no, I will not be singing your kid’s favorite sea shanty to him while he poops.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

You are a true hero. Plus that story, which I can only imagine to be true is hilarious.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

A friend in the same position uses the phrase “as time allows.” Regrettably, time has yet to allow her to read little Hipster-Baby Name’s guided meditation to him at nap time.

• A-Game Content says:

In one of my baby books, RIE, Happiest Baby on the Block, I dunno, there was a suggestion to tell your baby what you’re doing. It’s part toget you as a parent used to narrating which helps with language development but it is also rooted in an idea of respecting the kid. So I mean, when I’m bathing my 3 YO I tell him I’m about to wash his hair rather than dumping water on his head with no warning.
      So this is all to say, like always Nisha is still unoriginal and not doing anything that hasn’t been done before. And treating it like it’s something SO NEW AND EDGY.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

This. I occasionally walk by women narrating solo grocery store jaunts and I know it’s just reflex because they’re constantly telling their kids what’s going on around them. Groundbreaking, Squishy Noodles.

• Stalker is the New dancing among the tech equipment says:

I was thinking the same thing. Sure, narrate it. But what he expects, at a meta level, is that you will take care of him with assurance and skill! Not some cringey nice gal bs.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

I would say she should really, really examine why she doesn’t possess a motherly instinct to automatically want to hug, love, squeeze, squish, protect this infant. This is what’s troubling about her statement. Perhaps there is something in the Psych Books about a “slow to love” mother? Hmmmm?

Maybe she can tear it up and get to the bottom of it with Shanti in Landmark.

6. Because, for fucks sake. says:

So let me see if I’m understanding this correctly… Yahoo misquoted her, but she is doing exactly what they said and all of the commenters who disagree are conservative bigots?

• Whatever says:

Exactly. You know most of the Yahoo! Comments are basically seeing right through noodles. The whole martyr things is basic woo 💩 Of course they are loose canons. in reality you did not invent this type of parenting in fact noodles was not able to articulate what her style is , hey noodles you are still forming your parenting style, there is no book stop pretending there is and that you wrote it, your child did not come out with a book attached. Parenting is personal and intimated based on your child and your experience as a child, what you have read, beliefs etc. I can go on.

Most of the comments are negative why? Because the writer nor noodles was not able to articulate the essence of speaking to your infant telling your infant what you are doing most parents do this nothing new noodles. Her Facebook is much like typical woo she is the inventor of good parenting, poor noodles, an inspiration among the wacko woo population. So typical and predictable. This has nothing to do with San Francisco, I live in San Francisco and we are not like noodles or the wacko woos.

• Because, for fucks sake. says:

I used to live and work there and I didn’t know many people like the woos. Of course we were all employed, so there’s that difference.

I think my big question is – why? Why would you want any excuse not to pick your child up? Those first months, in particular, are so precious. Exhausting, but precious. Especially if you don’t have the added pressure of another child to care for. Snuggling into a chair with my baby was my favorite part. What’s the “Oh he doesn’t want me to hold him” mentality all about? I mean – what’s your end game motive? That you don’t want to hold the child and can say “Oh, he doesn’t want me to”? I’m very perplexed by this “thought process” (I was being nice with that).

I think my favorite yahoo comment was
        “I’m gonna try this with my neighbors cat. Wish me luck!”

• Aggressively Stupid says:

My guess is that he has never not wanted to be picked up when she wanted to hold him. Just a guess.

• Fieierce Mani says:

Asking a four month old if they want to be picked up….what’s the baby going to say, no? My god the stupidity!

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

When I lived in SF I knew some woos casually; friends of friends sort of thing. It seemed like they were always trying to out-woo one another. One week one would be eating only garlic and grains to reinvigorate his pineal gland. The next week another would be offering womb-to-womb meditation. The next week something weirder. It seemed like attention-seeking behavior, IMO.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

How odd that Judy Albertson would be attracted to such attention seekers!

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

I wonder how Judy’s crew decides whose turn it is to suck all the air out of the room? Their gatherings must be exhausting.

• Morrocanwear...I love you dance video! says:

It’s always Judy’s turn!

• Tingolayo says:

I’ll have you know that when your pineal gland is calcified, you can’t fully actualize!

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

Hehe… I never put that together but maybe the guy was trying to de-calcify his pineal gland! It was a while back, but I remember he ate nothing but garlic and grains for like a month. Where do they come up with this stuff?

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

You rang?

• Tingolayo says:

I manifested you!

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Turning any critique of Noodles’ nuttiness into a homophobic, conservative attack really frosted me, as my great grandmother used to say. Nisha, since we know you read here, just about anybody but one of your out-to-lunch woo brethren would find your parenting ridiculous. Let’s not make this partisan.

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

That was bizarre, interpreting people’s critique of her silly parenting ideas as gay-bashing? Bit of a reach.

• I need Likes to validate my own feelings says:

A professional victim plays the “WE ARE ALL VICTIMS” card well.

7. Nisha Cruella de Shrill says:

Nisha – you are only as stupid as what you allow to be published on the internet. Raise your kid the way you want but for fuck’s sake don’t drag his image and your process through the inter webs. I have a kid a few weeks older and as a rule, truly, I do not publish photos of my boy online. Anywhere. And he’s like Gerber baby cute.

OR MAYBE CAPS WILL WORK BETTER – YOUR SON RAVEN MAY FEEL TOUCHED IN A YUCKY WAY WHEN HE GROWS UP AND SEES ALL THE PHOTOS OF HIMSELF!!! HIS PERSONAL SPACE IS BEING VIOLATED!!!!!! IN THE NAME OF YOUR SELF PROMOTION AND NARCISSISM….. WHICH IS “WORK”, I GUESS… BECAUSE YOU MAKE MONEY THIS WAY???? ANOTHER GROSS!

It’s not you. It’s me. I am an evil, neggers norm square-type person who doesn’t appreciate you, is abusive, judges, is mean, violates space that you make public, and blah blah blah. But I also make 110% of sense and you’re in for a treat. Your kid will definitely be damaged from your online crap. DEF I NET LY.

• Morrocanwear...I love you dance video! says:

Having scolded our moderator in advance of her child’s birth about posting photos of him, I object to every photo she posts.

Crows are beautiful and brilliant birds. Her son?

I know, I hate to say it, but Raven is at this stage completely unremarkable (except to his own parents, which is as it should be.) Jeez, Noodles, just let him grow and thrive without your weirdo woo expectations thrust upon him prematurely.

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I mentioned that email above. Note also that Noodles took the kid to her latest women’s retreat and plastered his mug all over retreat faxutos, even when asshat “guest” Kc Baker was working the suckers.

#pleasurablehypocrisy

• DJ Telexfree Making Beeps and Boops at Dirt Festivals says:

8. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

She’s interpreting the gestures of an infant (yawn, nose rub, kick) as a response to her question? Yikes.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

She is the first woman to ever have given birth dontcha know?

• I need Likes to validate my own feelings says:

She didn’t give birth, ok? She gave LIFE, you fucking jel basement ogres.

9. beej says:

I don’t really read about the other woos because i find this whole phase incredibly dull… but I was just reading about how San Francisco is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Summer of Love, and it brought back a memory of when Julia and her parents walked out of Hair because it was too offensive to them.

I find this especially funny now, given that her life is pretty much a community theater production of Hair on a daily basis.

10. Stalker is the New dancing among the tech equipment says:

BWWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Nisha, have you EVER been in the press before? You were interviewed by a reporter and what, you thought maybe you just made a new best friend? OF COURSE there will be controversy! That’s the reporter’s job! She’s loving how many clicks and comments she’s getting on her story. You, my dear, are so naive we might as well just call it dumb.

11. Darling dearest communicates with grace says:

okay, wait until potty training (or hell, when he can walk) and hes covered in poop and trying to run away cause he doesnt feel like being wiped. you gonna wait and ask his permission before you grab him and put him back on the toilet?

or hes sick and doesnt want the doctor to look in his ear?

or you say come get in the car and your two year old yells no and starts to run towards the parking lot? you better not wait to ask permission to grab him.

I am all about teaching my daughter that she owns her body. but my goodness nisha, your son isnt even ambulatory. just wait.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat Whores says:

Remember when she said that she didn’t want to say if she was expecting a boy or a girl because she didn’t want to burden her future spawn with a gender?

She is either insane or just publishes on facebook any crazy thought that crosses her mind.

Well, come to think of it, they are not mutually exclusive.

• Donkey's Calcified Pineal Gland says:

She makes a living duping gullible “sisters” into thinking she has some magical insight into all facets of life and must share that knowledge with the plebian masses. So of course she has to make up shit like this all the time. She tries so hard to illustrate and depict her life as perfect all the time that it comes across as totally phony. And then she pretends everything is still perfect until the hammer comes down and she makes some sort of excuse about a revelation and rebirth.

So full of shit. Just live life, Noodley, and stop trying so freaking hard to impress other people and have them fawn all over you.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I remember reading something about Giselle Bugsmyass saying she had her child potty trained at something like 3 months. All children are magical little learning creatures, it’s parents who think their normal child is extraordinary that are assholes.

12. can-swiss says:

I was friends with (we had a falling out, long story short they are insufferable flakes now) a Mom who was all “we don’t say no to our son” when the 2 and a half year old was heading towards an open staircase at a fast speed and I managed to get in-between him and the top at the last second.

We had to stop hanging out with them and the kid because he was an absolute monster, running around restaurants, cafes or anywhere we would meet (they also refused to get a babysitter and bring him everywhere, including cocktail bars). He’d be doing normal kid things, like knocking over shit, grabbing forks from tables etc. The father would discipline him when it was “his turn” to mind him for an hour, while she would just let him do whatever because she was way more into doing adult things, like having a chat.

Oh, and she is also one of those over the top “I AM A MOTHER, AS A MOTHER” on social media, but in person she can’t wait to hand over her kid to her husband, who actually seems like a good dad.

13. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

OT: Yesterday Jena la Flamme posted on FB:

“~ Seeking Roommate in Harlem at its Best ~

Hello dear community,

A golden opportunity for the right person or couple of people.

There’s a comfortable space available right away in our home, ideally for about a year long rental.

There’s a garden, a park and historic buildings across the road, and a lot of magic and charm in this Harlem home!

Comment and PM me if curious and please spread the word.”

Only one person has commented:

Lola Martino
    Still for rent!? Wow!….???

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat Whores says:

This is one of the great real estate mysteries of our time.

Why is that room / aparment not rented yet?

At $1600 a month it sounds like a good deal by Manhattan standards.

I think the whole house must smell really bad.

• Never the Bride says:

It’s a fabulous price for what she has described (private kitchen, etc.). There has to be something so wrong, so foul, so greasily gargoylish about it to keep so many striving New Yorkers away.

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Maybe it’s written into the lease than the tenant must provide Jena and Sacha with daily sponge baths?

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

I bet it reeks of patchouli.

14. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

That’s so Raven!

15. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat Whores says:

I want to marry K’s comment on the Yahoo page: adults acting like babies, expecting babies to act like adults.

16. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Yo, Hot Foot Lurch! Looking for a little adventure, like getting stuck in an airport because you have no money to fly home and begging people to wire you a ticket in exchange for coaching lessons?

He keeps popping up on my FB page. No, I do not want to like J Mathias Bennett! SAD!

17. DJ Telexfree Making Beeps and Boops at Dirt Festivals says:

Somebody needs to tell Afghani this amazing parenting advice, and also perhaps why it’s important to ask an infant’s permission before using cut-rate caulk on a south-facing window

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Young Master Afghani would have no truck with this nonsense. It was quite clear from his photo that he is not one for woo fuckery.

• The Real Afghani Dadster Friend says:

🙂

The biggest blessing of my life right now is when I get home from work and my son hears my voice and comes running with his arms out specifically to be picked up and hugged and walked around the neighborhood. He doesn’t care about my imperfections or if I smell bad or the mistakes of bygone years. It’s amazing.

I do think it’s important to narrate to kids–what you’re doing and why. Not specifically when you touch them, but in general. As they get older, model your thinking for them and eventually all their opinions or check their understanding as the situation dictates. This is very different than the kid being the boss though. It’s closer to what a good teacher does–shows you why you’re wrong, how to fix things, why certain things matter, the importance of following basic tenants, and lets you know you’re valued no matter what.

My son is a little over a year and he only understands a few phrases but I narrate and talk to him to stimulate his mind. No idea how much he understands.

I hope nisha’s bf sticks around to help raise the kid. I know people do it, but I can’t even imagine single parenthood these days. Trying to let the kid have a childhood in a time of social media, YouTube, phones, and just the way people treat each other in public…. It’s going to be interesting. The first thing she needs to do is stop posting his pictures all over the place.

• The Real Afghani Dadster Friend says:

Also, I’m pretty sure the windows in question were North facing, meaning they never get direct sun. Southern exposures in NYC would be a major plus, as it would mean lots of natural light during bleak winter months. I was surprised someone with $FB #FU money didn’t have a nicer apartment. But she hosted (unwittingly?) a birthday chicken dinner for a donkey so maybe her taste sucks all around.

18. Frequent Liar Miles says:

OMG! White-ish girl can rap! (Not.)

19. juliaspublicist says:

Whatever happened to Donkey?

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Two of the four posts prior were about her Red Rocks fiasco and she’ll be back tomorrow. It ain’t easy to post on Donkey since she’s staged a social media blackout.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

I am more excited than I should be about another Donkey post. I miss her raftass.

• juliaspublicist says:

All I wanna know is she fat now?

Not saying she’s fat, (not that there’s anything wrong with that), but let’s just say that the teal mylar gartered bell-bottom chaps did nothing to flatter the particular thigh configuration of a delusional maniac who displays herself as if she has the hottest gams in the land. Dancer, though! Not professional; just someone who loves to dance!

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Is she Donkey or is she dancer?

Spoiler alert: she’s Donkey.

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

She’s a hoofer.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Apparently ILYR’s sister is a real dancer. Imagine her watching Donkey clomp around on stage a Red Rocks. Good thing Judy doesn’t get embarrassed.

20. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Wow with Julia’s clomping on stage off beat in the previous and watching this idiot try to move to the beat, ugh. They’re the least visually stimulating people ever.

21. Because, for fucks sake. says:

OT: Anyone else see this? http://nypost.com/2017/06/11/inside-gwyneth-paltrows-ridiculous-goop-summit/

It made me smile when they called a “grift”

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

This is marvelous! There was also a good piece in The Guardian.

Paltrow introduces her personal physician, Dr Habib Sadeghi, DO. He talks for an hour about “cosmic flow”; his left testicle; the “magnificence” of Gwyneth (“I’ve been down and I’ve touched her feet … and I’ll do it again”); and his belief that “consciousness precedes phenotypic expression”, which means, basically, that all ailments are on some level psychosomatic and your ovarian cysts are really just little nodules of emotion – or something.

In Goop Health is shockingly white – even to me, a blond, white person who went in expecting whiteness. Obviously, this is anecdotal – I haven’t conducted a census – but I don’t recall seeing more than 10 people of colour among the attendees, and that’s a generous estimate. The panellists are almost exclusively white. I wonder if anyone at Goop brought up the lack of diversity in their speakers during the planning stages, or anticipated this criticism. But to acknowledge it would be to acknowledge politics, and In Goop Health stays as far away from politics as it can get.

• Because, for fucks sake. says:

“Someone relates an anecdote about a marathon runner who had to get a faecal transplant from her fat niece, and it made the marathon runner fat. In mice, faecal transplants have been found to make fat mice thin, and anxious mice calm. Oh, my God, I realise. Paltrow is going to start selling her own poop.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Tingolayo says:

‘ “I am probably one of the most authentic human beings you will ever meet,” he said, a pronouncement usually reserved for anyone working a con.’

• Tingolayo says:

“Sexpert Nicole Daedone,” the leader of the clit-flicker cult, was a speaker there. #sixdegreesofwoo

22. Dcmbr Song says:

She has the poetic skills of a LaFraud,who no doubt is striving for same desperation baby (bless the hatchling) within the year

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

This horrifies me, particularly since Antlerface has been such an outstanding father to the two children he already has.

Got any money for Christmas parents for Jena’s kid, Pleasure Unit? Momma’s busy dancing in Miami – the insurance scam didn’t pay off, either – and Sacha’s too busy carving cacao in the bathroom to do an honest day’s work.

scammers

And while many people will say to pay them no mind, to
    not waste your energy on them, that can be tough, so Ima

#doingmythingnownothittingrefreshtimeaftertimeaftertime

24. Energy Pussy (brought to you by BIG TAMPON) says:

Noodles, don’t quit your day jo…nvrmnd.

25. Rhinestone Technology says:

They lost me at the word “GOOP.”

26. Whatever says:

Noodles poodles you are so thirsty. Jealous, gay bashing , hater girl bye. Embarrassing that you can’t articulate to a reporter what many parents do. You are not a savior, you can’t invent people have been talking caring and loving on their children like forever. You are thirsty to be relevant you dumb stupid *itch
    The end.

27. Narcissistic Personality Disorder says:

OT: The Swain train has derailed again. Doc Swain.

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

He’s organizing a “think tank” in Boulder? That should be quite a meeting of the minds. Maybe Ali Shanti will attend and offer up some homespun wisdom.

It’s funny you mention it. I checked out his FB a few days ago and am now riveted again. He’s off his meds or into new ones. I went way back because I hadn’t been checking and there was one instance where he was crowdsourcing for someone to buy an uber for some girl who had flown out to see him. Said he would paypal that person the money. So I guess he’s lost access to his credit cards and is living on money in his bank account? He seems to never leave his house any more.