Christina Morassi, a first-class grifter whose shtick is encouraging women to sexualize the workplace, is the foulest creature we’ve ever written about on RBD. Ms. Morassi recently held a weekend event in which she “changed the world,” of course, for a rogue’s gallery of con artists.

A new feminine operating system? Wait, it gets better:

Pussy Power! Another testimonial re: vaginal splendor, this one from “Intuitive Love Coach & Relationship Healer” Emunah Malinovitz:

Group Grope!

The energy is infectious!

Patricia Ellsberg, Jena la Flamme’s former lover-in-law, made the trek to Berkeley:

Shake it, Jena! I feel the earth move under my feet:

The woos respond to insurance scammer Jena’s sensual dance at PleasureFest 2017:

Ali Shanti was tho inspired by Morassi’s festival of the feminine, she reached the next level and did a fauxtoshoot!

Bottom Picture! Has Deadbeat Dad glued those antlers to his head?

146 Responses to Christina Morassi, PleasureCEO & WalkingSTD, Threw A Berkeley Be-In And Jena, Ali, & Patricia Ellsberg Came & Came & Came!

1. Veruca Salt Lick says:

Disgusting. Even Big Tampon wouldn’t associate with this woman.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I first encountered Morassi when Skankatron shared the PleasureCEO’s offer to diddle herself at the opening of your business convention. What in the Sam Hill?!

• Veruca Salt Lick says:

Didn’t Morassi have a video discussing that?

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

Yes, she did, as well as several other skin-crawling videos in which she slinks about while cooing at the camera.

Tee hee!

• LickedRandisCake says:

So, let me see if I have this. Women can’t hustle like men in business, oh no! Widdle womens like us could never beat a man at a man’s game. The only way we can do that is to be sexual and learn how to use our turn ons and feminine wiles to prick tease all the menz in to doing business with us.

Thanks, Christina!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Does Ali Shanti, Morassi acolyte, offer such bits of wisdom to her daughter, the kid she pulled out of school so that she could pretend model and spin records in the bathroom a la Michael “Fozzie” Jacobs?

• KC Baker's Appalling Baby Dance. says:

She is so gross. I think she cries herself to sleep every night. And I don’t think she had any sex in years.

I have a lot of friends who went to Syracuse at the same time as she did and no one remembers her – they were all in comm arts/photography/etc. Means nothing but I wanted them to remember her!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Re: Syracuse, that is disappointing no remembers her, and it’s not like Morassi changed her name to Phuture Green Rain Forest or some such woo bullshit. I’m guessing she was the shy kind, often at the infirmary with an imaginary illness when she wasn’t phoning home. Thank goodness Christina discovered her turn-on and shared it with others for only $2995.99.

• Veruca Salt Lick says:

Thanks, Aunt Gilly! You’ve made my afternoon.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

You’re welcome, Veruca! Now getting working on your turn-on – it’s the only way any of us will get anywhere in the bidness world!

• Veruca Salt Lick says:

Yes, in the spirit of Morassi and Ali Shanti, I’ll turn up my sex appeal in the courtoom: “your honor, may I show you my briefs?” Winky face.

I love you.

• Energy Pussy (brought to you by BIG TAMPON) says:

Rung!

The ol’ raunch is digging out that four-year-old biz rag to brag about it?
    Lemme guess: 3rd most sold cover of the year, until the following month.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

You’re kidding?! That faux magazine cover is four years old? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. What an asshole!

Oh, LOL — look who was fauxtogrifter of the wide-stance, gaping maw fauxto in the loaner dress.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

That’s a pretty flattering photo, so kudos to The Morass for having at least one other skill besides self-diddling.

• Psycho-delic Ballerina says:

Yes, that interview is hilarious. It took place just after she discharged $880,000 in debt and while she had $500 to her name in all bank accounts. And put only $40K in an IRA despite years of earning millions. LULZ.

• Psycho-delic Ballerina says:

I’m sorry, I’m such a dick. I forgot about the chickens. She did have about a dozen chickens.

MILLION$!

Riiiiight.

3. Pass the Nachos Please says:

Perhaps I’m spoiled because I attend events with a clear no photos policy, but not sure how I’d feel as an attendee if I got home and then saw pictures of clearly private moments splashed on FB.

The texture of Shanti’s face has sure changed a lot in 4 years.

And also this (apologies if this has been posted already):

• Aggressively Stupid says:

I was at a meeting for a local chapter of NOW that is trying to restart consciousness raising meetings (I’m not sure how I feel about that, but that’s a whole other story) and they went to such pains to discuss how when holding these types of meeting it’s important to preserve the privacy of all participants and not post anything about it on social media not even who attended.
      Clearly, the woos don’t worry about that.

Same / Not the Same

In my FB feed yesterday: a friend “checking in” at an AA meeting — names of two people I know of showed as having been there too.

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

That’s really low. I didn’t know you COULD check in at an AA meeting.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

I hope she at least asked the other two people if it was ok to tag them.

But if she is the kind of person that needs to broadcast to the world that she is attending an AA mtg, she probably didn’t.

Sorry if my wording was misleading, but no, they were not tagged by someone else. Ever notice (for example) a map showing up in your feed saying so-&-so friend is at such-&-such airport & then it lists your other friends who’d also logged a traipse thru there at some point? It was like that.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Jesus wept, that is terrible.

• Energy Pussy (brought to you by BIG TAMPON) says:

I’ve kind of given up on consciousness raising. You can’t raise the unconscious, and that energy, I feel, is better spent on direct action. Or diddling yourself in a business meeting.

• Pass the Nachos Please says:

JFAing to add this:

White Ladies Finding Themselves Sisterhoods

4. Razzmatazz says:

No wonder these idiots are so closely tied to the dudes who were in “respect the cock” seminars in the ’90s.

5. Morrocanwear with Antlers says:

It is just hard for me to separate all these sexualized events with our current president, who has presented such a sexialized persona over the years.

6. BunnyBingo says:

“Through the lens of pussy…”
    Oh, my!

7. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

She gives a “hole” new meaning to corporate head shots.

8. Frequent Liar Miles says:

Oh, Pats, look at your life, look at your choices, look at yourself in these photos: how can you possibly think this can end well? Maybe it’s time for Mesh-shirt to reverse the child-parent role and step in to assist.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

What the heck was Pats doing there in the first place? She’s not a CEO or running any sort of bidness. She couldn’t pass up the opportunity for more special bonding time with Jena la Fraud?

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

She’s the CEO of her trust fund. Also of her woo therapy practice, if she’s still doing that. Why do rich ladies go woo so often? My dad had a very nice lady friend who inherited a bunch of money in her late 50s/early 60s and moved to Sedona to do Reiki.

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

I wondered the same about rich people who are into crystals or aroma therapy or some other woo bullshit. I don’t know why they are that way. All I surmise is that outside the birdbrains who are fascinated by tinfoil spirituality, and those looking to service one addiction or another among people not strong on self-control or self-respect, there’s the not completely stupid contingent who despite the advantages of wealth find themselves not very happy—like most of the rest of the planet—and they can’t understand why the happiness that “should” come from being rich is denied to them, so here’s a headband and some joss sticks and bring the checkbook to buy it.

9. Frequent Liar Miles says:

Also, Bottom Picture: if you are really, really ridiculously good-looking in person, it makes perfect sense to obscure that with half-hearted Krishna-blue make-up and an idiotic yards-wide matching headdress so as not to intimidate potential roommates/acolytes with all the handsome. That’s the intent there, right, Swiss Mister?

10. Frequent Liar Miles says:

Also: nice quasi-bondage romper, Christina. Real flattering. Where do you even buy something like that?

11. Frequent Liar Miles says:

P.S.: I have lived in the Bay Area (SF and adjacent) my entire life and never had I heard it referred to as The Bay until these woos popped on my radar. Irritating.

• Stalker is the New integrity-full mood face says:

It’s the Bay! For sitting on the dock of!

• Stalker is the New integrity-full mood face says:

THERE IS A CHESAPEAKE BAY TOO MORONS

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

You don’t even have to go that far, there’s Tomales Bay, Half Moon Bay, Richardson Bay, the freaking East Bay…

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Are you telling me you have a problem with Journey? If so, I have a problem with you!

• Tingolayo says:

Referring to a geographical feature (the beach, the mountains, the bay) is OK, and “City by the Bay” is OK because I think it was originally a Herb Caen thing (which the woos, the tech bros, and delusional basics from Wilmette would know nothing about).

But “The Bay” as a place name is never used by people who actually live there… (except for the aforementioned delusional, unemployed, non-founder, non-entrepreneur, non-journalist, non-hippie, non-bohemian, plastic phonies from Wilmette and their fake hippie friends.)

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Oh, Herb Caen. We have never needed him more.

My favorite Caenism was Baghdad by the Bay, though I think he was quoting 19th century journalists.

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

Herb Caen is missed, that’s for sure. His son and I share a birthday and have gone to lunch together to celebrate (Chris if you’re reading, I’ve outed myself). We didn’t wear matching Betsey Johnson dresses, in case anyone’s wondering.

• Whatever says:

It’s the Bay, we do not call the city “frisco” though.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

I used and heard the term “the Bay area” while living in California, but, yeah, never just “the Bay”, unless of course you’re fishing. Californians are a particular sort. They call freeways “the [this]” and “the [that]”, e.g. “the 405”. It’s pretty unique. I took it back east with me, and people ask if I’m from California. “Nope, released on time served in the Central Valley.”

12. melting marionette says:

jena should have trolled for a roomie while she was there.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Maybe she took Emunah Malinovitz, Intuitive Love CEO, back to Harlem?

con

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Intuitive Love CEO needs to find an Intuitive Fashion CEO for a skills swap, stat. That tragic sweater is making me itch.

• Stalker is the New integrity-full mood face says:

There’s a fungus among us!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Poor Emunah! In addition to the bad fashion sense, I don’t think there’s a lot going on upstairs. She’s here to be a stand-in for orgasm?

#pleasurablereneezellweger
            #feelintoemunah

• Tone-deaf and beautiful MEMEME says:

She’s another saddo. Why do they all have that peculiar intonation?

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

These people need to understand that having an orgasm is not some divine transformative event. It just requires a functioning brain stem and some basic mechanics. You don’t see bonobos or cats or rabbits or horses attending $1599 orgasm workshops for a very good reason.

13. Rhinestone Technology says:

What “business” world do these people suppose they are part of??? I’m a professional person working with actual grown up business people and if anyone showed up for work or even a “casual Friday” dressed in what that woman has on in the first photo, she’d be laughed right out of the office. Do they all really pay money to go to each other’s “educational” workshops? Don’t any of them notice that no one is actually making any money using the principles being extolled???

• Aggressively Stupid says:

Just, ya know, general business.
      Seriously, she never specifies who this crap is supposed to be for. I’ve worked in some pretty liberal fields, but I don’t know of a single office where is would be acceptable to roll up to work with tits fully on display.

I know it’s been said here before, but seriously! They are all so in love with their own body parts. You aren’t the first people to have sex organs!

• WTActualF Bunnies says:

romy

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

I don’t know of a single office where is would be acceptable to have some sort of cuddle puddle, either. I prefer my workplace cuddle-free, thanks. There would be an elbow to the ribs for any woo that doesn’t respect my boundaries.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Of course it isn’t acceptable in any real world situation, but the idiots who showed up there aren’t playing on planet Earth. Get this, from Jodi Komitor, a coach at Biz of Kids Yoga:

for my kids yoga teacher friends … last week i attended an incredible business seminar led by the one & only Christina Morassi. she led 35+ female ceo’s from around the world on a 3-day journey away from what we have been programmed to know towards a new way of doing business ~ which is from a feminine space. here’s a new blog post i wrote with my 3 biggest take-aways. hope it inspires you to join the movement of being a pleasureceo! in support of you, jodi The Biz of Kids Yoga <3

Excuse me? 35+ CEOs from around the world? Jena la Flamme is not a CEO. None of these faux healers are CEOS. No one who attended this shitshow is Sherry Fucking Lansing. Several of these women are just hoping to find a few suckers to con so that they can make next month's rent.

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

They’re all CEOs of their Magical Imaginary Corporations, I guess. it would be funny if an actual CEO showed up to network and every person they met was some variation of Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.

I mean, we could make up some way better BS to sell than this hogwash, but I suppose we have a conscience that would get in the way.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Excuse me, but they are all CEOs of their imaginary business and they are all bestselling authors.

All.

Of.

Them.

• Stalker is the New integrity-full mood face says:

If I found out my kid’s yoga teacher was bringing sexy back into her workplace…. Well. I’d be contacting Child Protective Services, to start with.

WHAT kind of SICK person thinks this is appropriate for a CHILDRENS YOGA TEACHER.

FUCK.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Uh, Jodi Komitor has plastered pictures of herself teaching yoga to kids and to women who are in training to teach yoga to kids all over the internet. She’d even like to sell you some instructional DVDs about teaching yoga to kids. Hopefully, the parents of those kids will google Jodi and find RBD and Christina Morassi.

Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor Jody Komitor Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor Jodi Komitor

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

I hope God will consider handing her a bra.

Might we suggest?

juliaallisoncoobie

• Tingolayo says:

Made in China from 100% genuine polyester! Available at a carwash near you!

• Helena (Kismet Shamanatrix, CEO of PriestessSensei Inc.) says:

OK, this name is calling me.

I have never seen a yoga teacher with such horrendous posture. (My apologies to her if this is from scoliosis or some other health issue.)

• wonkeye says:

Minor, but I hate “capture by.” What about a simple photo credit? Did they capture your soul? your essence? No, just your low-hangers, some not-fooling-anyone ruching, and some ill-advised crystals.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I had the same reaction to “adornment by.” Jodi, doing her best street prostie in the fauxto, couldn’t just write “jewelry by”?

• Dcmbr Song says:

The home we shared

The principles we extolled!

14. Stalker is the New integrity-full mood face says:

So I was reading the SCUM manifesto, http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/rants/scum.html and this post reminded me of it. If you just substitute “woo” for “male” then Sister Valerie explains it all to you.

The [woo], having a very limited range of feelings, and consequently, very limited perceptions, insights and judgments, needs the `artist’ to guide him, to tell him what life is all about. But the [woo]`artist’ being totally sexual, unable to relate to anything beyond their own physical sensations, having nothing to express beyond the insight that for the [woo] life is meaningless and absurd, cannot be an artist.

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

So accurate.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Valerie Solanas was right about many things. Not, in my opinion, about shooting Andy Warhol, because a) pacifism, b) Warhol was a symptom, not the disease itself, but many other things.

The Lili Taylor movie is truly amazing and I must watch it again soon.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

I think she was a genius and the Lili Taylor movie is spot on. Not the most convincing Candy Darling, though.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I love Mary Harron and she did a great job here as writer/director. John Cage’s score is also worthy of high praise.

• Donkey Hoe Tee says:

What do you replace SCUM with?

15. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

She’s the wooooooooo-rst. Just the worst. I have 40+ years of experience in masturbation, and 30+ years of experience in being a business lady, and not combining the two has always served me well. So, Morass, I would suggest you go fuck yourself, but you’re almost certainly doing it right now no matter what!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Wow. Just. Wow. WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE, ALBIE!!

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

All these women have giant beaver teeth.

• LickedRandisCake says:

She told me that if I listened to her story, it would change my perspective.

I listened. Perspective completely unchanged.

• Fameless Shamewhore says:

Did anyone play the video all the way through? She tells a story about going to a “conference” (lol) and learning to use seduction successfully in business contexts. The story culminates in her using these skills for the first time when she decides to buy a ticket for the next level conference:

————–
        …Mama Gena has a four-month programme called Mastery and it was so clear that I needed to join it when I was there because I wanted more of what I got in those two days, and so I went to register. And there was a table with all these women from Mama Gena’s team and I thought, “I’m gonna practise this seduction piece.”

So I went up to the woman and said (*at this point her voice goes all “seductive” and she starts to stroke herself*), “I – would like to – sign up for Mastery and – join you on this four-month journey – and here – is my credit card…”

And so I did this whole performance art improv piece and I stayed in my turn-on and I seduced the woman into, like, taking all my information and on the iPad, it was even like, I’m going to put in my numbers”…
        ————————

So the moral of the story is: using her powers of seduction and her “turn-on”, Christine managed to give a member of the sales team her credit card and get them to charge that card the full price for something they were selling.

This is success!

• BunnyBingo says:

I’d like to see her try that at Burger King.

• Helena (Surprise Ironic Dracula) says:

Ahahaha! Move over, Cleopatra! Behold the power of the real queen of seduction!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

How dare you! Christina is allegedly sponsoring a village in Africa!

asshole

• Helena (Surprise Ironic Dracula) says:

I’m just jealous (and fat) because I can’t seduce anyone to take my money.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Helena, you might wish to enroll in my seminar, How To Keep A Reblogging Site Going When The Subject Has Gone AWOL, and learn how to apply principles of seduction to a little-trafficked website. Just think of the windfall of $$$! Be sure to use your turn-on to pay full price, only $1599.99 until 5 pm!

I would like to say, you’re doing a masterful job of keeping this place going.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I abhor women like this. I was at a meeting where I was one of three women. I used the restroom between sessions and a women rather coldly told me that this was “her territory.” We were by the ocean, which I commented how lucky she was and that I’d never get any work done if I lived by the ocean. Fast forward a few minutes of this (I was slow on the uptake) “her territory” was as a working girl. I apologized for the confusion and basically informed her that I sold myself for the company but that she’d do well in a crowd full of married men hitting on anything with a pulse.
          At least the women in the bathroom was honest about who she was and what she did, unlike these women who are lot lizards looking for prey and not praise for their work done on two legs.

• LickedRandisCake says:

Yes, I did listen to her story! And yes, I laughed at the same Mama Gena story. I can testify to the fact that there are a great many people happy to take my money without my having to seduce them in to it. Hmmm, now that I think of it. Maybe that makes me the ultimate seductress because I don’t have to smile or eye fuck anyone to get that done! “Here’s my money!” seems to work pretty well so far in my life.

She might be the least sexy, seductive, person I’ve ever seen. She obviously comes from the school of thought that seduction can only be achieved if you talk like a baby and roll your arms around your body. She even does what I like to call the “armpit sniff”. Poor thing. The first rule of seduction is to do it in such a way that it doesn’t seem like you are trying to seduce anyone.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Morassi is about as subtle (and theckthy) as a mack truck mowing you down.

16. RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Gee, the Blue Meanies really let themselves go.

17. Stalker is the New integrity-full mood face says:

Infectious like scabies energy in that dance video. It’s like they’re doing the hokey pokey but forgot to put anything in.

18. Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

OT: I was doing a quick woo look-see on FB and came across a post from Cory Tanner Glazier that features a picture of his kid naked and the following caption:

“What’s your first thought when you see a naked three year old fire dancing?”

Most of the woos were cheering the coresters on, but i did enjoy the comment from someone named Sabrina Dreaming:

“I hate to be a wet blanket but maybe that’s what’s needed here- are you fucking kidding me?! Take the fire away from that toddler it’s fucking dangerous!”

There’s an excoriated joke in there somewhere, but greg-damn if I can make it.

#teamsabrina

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones, & Ghosted Book Deals says:

#CallCPS and keep him away from the Rabbi Rapist for starters.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

As the parent of a toddler, one of my guiding principles is “pick your battles”.

Toddler throwing food on the floor as a means of saying “lunch-is-over” can be acceptable, but toddler fire dancing would be one of those occasions when you just shout “NOOOOOOO!!!!!”, make a bee-line for said toddler, and immediately yank her away from danger.

But, then again, what do i know? I am an old-paradigm kind of guy.

• Aggressively Stupid says:

That’s awesome. Sabrina Dreaming for President!

19. Kenneth Ellen Parcell's Donkey Fits says:

1. Jena’s pigeon toed pose in hooves… looks… familiar.

2. If more business seminars looked like those photos of group hugs and piles of women laying on the floor, I’d imagine they’d generally be sweatier, smellier, and lice-ier. DO NOT WANT.

3. Most important? HOW DARE THESE UGGOS QUOTE HAMILTON. JUST, HOW DARE. HAMILTON WOULD NOT ABIDE YOUR NONSENSE LIFE.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

That picture of the women lying on the floor has a very distinctive Jim-Jones-after-the-Koolaid vibe to it.

• Energy Pussy (brought to you by BIG TAMPON) says:

I’m not even a clean freak, and one of my first thoughts was: uggh, who pays money to lay on a hotel carpet?

20. Whatever says:

That picture of la fraud is hilarious she is a chicken literally with the brains to match.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Here’s another picture of la Fraud at PleasureFest 2017. God only knows what happened next.

• Energy Pussy (brought to you by BIG TAMPON) says:

She appears to have full range of motion in her shoulders as well. #pleasureableinsurancelafraud

• Tone-deaf and beautiful MEMEME says:

Has anyone in this family ever SEEN a chicken?

21. Rhinestone Technology says:

Imagine if you actually were a CEO and you somehow managed to end up at that woo-shop expecting something resembling a seminar for CEOs. Now imagine the process of trying to get your money back. “Your request is too penis centered. Please take a deep breathe and speak from deep within your Yoni.”

Also, K.C., I hate to say you’re wrong but, you’re wrong. Skanki has definitely had sex in recent years. With boys not much older than he daughter. And interesting, her latest online rant was all about how when she and her latest Rainbow broke up, she realized she had been wrong to keep the relationship secret. Hmmmm.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Wait, who was she keeping this relationship a secret from? I mean, we knew about it, so presumably her real-life circle was equally aware.

• Helena (Surprise Ironic Dracula) says:

I think KC was referring to the Morassi character up thread.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Yep, she is referring to the PleasureCEO. Morassi has posted some creepy crawly videos and pictures in which she tee hees about a man she’s allegedly balling, but I don’t believe she’s ever posted a picture of him. WOULD YOU WANT TO BE SEEN WITH THIS WOMAN?

• Stalker is the New integrity-full mood face says:

That reeks of “I was bullied in middle school by the jocks and cheerleaders and now I’m fucking one, nyah!” SAD!

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Yes, my first thought too! Morassi’s playing out some high school shower nozzle masturbation fantasy about Joe Jockstrap.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

This is “I know he’s going to cheat on me so I spin it into that it’s my choice to allow him but I’m an insecure wreck the entire weekend.”

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

Funny she seems to have an issue with him calling it penis posse when she touts pussy posse every chance she gets. Is this any worse than goddess wear and my little yoni dolls? These idiot women exhaust me.

• Tone-deaf and beautiful MEMEME says:

I was referring to Morassi. I think she lubes herself up with her own tears.

22. Rhinestone Technology says:

Ali Shanti on FB:

“As Glennon Doyle Melton says, life is brutiful. And, yesterday was one of those days, for sure.

The relationship Rainbow and I have been engaged in for the past 18 months or so is moving into a new stage. The old form has completed and we’re in process of discovering what right relationship looks like for us.

Infinite gratitude to E Dan Smith Kiana Prema Connor Bray and Jacki Saorsail for creating a safe container for us to move through what was really challenging and see what neither of us could see alone.

This is the power of community that can create and hold safe space.

And that doesn’t mean it wasn’t hugely confronting. It was. And I’m seeing how my own addictive patterns and disowned parts kept me (and him) trapped and hiding in the relationship.

More on that in the post linked in the comments. <3

23. Rhinestone Technology says:

I try to include the article but every time I clicked on the link in the comments under the above post on Ali’s page, I got rerouted to a sales page for a mobile phone service. But if you have the stomach for it, you should try to read it yourself. I think it qualifies her as the biggest mess of ’em all.

24. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

Like all the woo events, the bidness seminar run by that woman in the dominatrix meets suburban cocktail waitress outfit looks like a Fugs satire come to life (“you ask about my philosophy, baby / Dope peace magic / And gods in the tree trunks and a group grope, baby! Group grope, baby!”).

25. Stabby Chic says:

Anyone catch SVU tonight? 😂

26. Lens O'Pussy says:

This is not a new observation but I admit I am constantly amazed at how non-political these people are. It’s like the upheaval happening in the world – in America – does not touch their woo-verse. Alternate reality. How do they even manage that? They are so high on their own fumes they think they’re … what exactly do they think they’re doing? I’m sure it has to do with a paradigm shift or something but CLEARLY they need to work harder (which they would realize if they would pay attention to something other than themselves for 5 seconds).

Additionally: “the room where it happened” – equating the nation-shaking-nation-creating secret dinner between Washington, Madison and Hamilton with this workshop… GROSS.

I like sex as much as the next person. What IS it with these people.

27. Rhinestone Technology says:

Ali Shanti (over)shares: (and this is just the first half… Of course she goes on and on forever turning it into a grandiose life lesson we can all benefit from because, goddess knows, everything she does, she does for us.)

“Phew. I’m writing this after just returning home from a community circle in support of completion (and potential up-leveling) of a relationship I’ve been in for the past year.

Most people reading this will not even have known we were in relationship. And that’s because I mostly kept it hidden. I called it privacy, but really it was secrecy because our relationship brought out too many parts of myself that I have disowned and wasn’t ready to share.

Before I could be public with our relationship, I needed to reclaim those parts, own them and love them. More on that below.

But first, the completion ceremony.

It was intense and beautiful.

I was confronted and held.

He took ownership and saw.

We both did.

The most brutiful (as Glennon Doyle Melton calls it — that piece of life that is both brutal and beautiful) piece that I saw was how much we love each other, and how we are the perfect reflections to call each other into the highest and best of ourselves, if we choose to take it.

And, how much we mostly didn’t do that, but instead spiraled into comfortable patterns of co-dependence and addiction.

I saw how I was blaming him for my addiction to relationship with him. And, as a result of that blame, I was able to distance myself from him, and cut him out of my life because he was bad and wrong. When the truth is that, yes, he engaged in some bad behaviors. And, so did I.

My bad behaviors appeared more benign (and more “normal” perhaps), and as a result I was able to justify them, making me right and him wrong.

When the truth is that I am afraid of how much I am attracted to him, and in that attraction, I have not trusted myself to honor my boundaries in relationship with him.

And so I have allowed my boundaries to be crossed repeatedly.

That’s mine to deal with.

In order to deal with it, I have to learn to be with my attraction and my longing and remember that it’s not always healthy to satisfy it. Because to satisfy it means slipping back into a comfortable pattern of both over-giving (and becoming resentful) and over-receiving (and taking away his power in the process).”

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Christ almighty.

• Tingolayo says:

Again, SHE IS SOMEONE’S MOTHER. A young woman is being shaped by this ridiculous, raging narcissist. Can you imagine:

“Mom, I really need to talk. Susie said something mean to me at school today.”

“I can’t hold space for you now– I’m off to a completion ceremony and/or up-leveling with that 30-year-old circus clown I’ve been screwing. But you’re welcome to join us as we discuss our sex addiction in a community circle at the kombucha bar. Bring your friends!”

“But mom, I’m really upset… ”

“Look, I’m tired of over-giving and never putting myself first! I feel called to the safe container of the kombucha bar tonight. But I will live tweet it, so you can watch, and then I’ll prepare a MasterMind Summit on the topic. Maybe you can do my makeup for the photoshoot.”

I am SO BLESSED to have known absolutely zero about my parents’ bedroom activities.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

With all the navel gazing and traveling to woo horseshit and fucking strangers, how does she find time to home school her children?! Oh, that’s right, they’re taking courses in modeling and DJing, so I guess those kids are on their own. Does the Colorado Board of Education know this woman is in clear-cut violation of homeschooling academic requirements?

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Again, Shantitown, we knew that you and he were banging. I mean, “in relationship.” I know your woo circle doesn’t represent the very sharpest knives in the drawer, but my guess is that they figured it out as well.

Also, fuck Glennon Doyle Melton. I mean, don’t fuck her, because she is a sanctimonious harpy who will get engaged to you in a hot second, but she and her self-aggrandizing garbage writing are at best surplus to requirements.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Where did you see this? I couldn’t find it on Facebook and nothing from the listserv. I did, however, find Ali talking about Ali in a just-posted video. That voice, dear god, that voice!

28. Rhinestone Technology says:

My guess is that the woos think if it isn’t posted on Facebook, it’s a Big Secret. Maybe that’s how the slippery woo mind works. If it’s not embossed on social media, they can’t recall/believe it happened. This won’t happen to Jena, though. She posted, “Can anyone recommend a tripod that is inexpensive but decent enough? Some filming is coming up. We need to get footage of private and professional moments :)” Then she flew off for a tantra training without her feathered rooster…. and a mere day after their romantic farewell, posts a waist-down only photo of a woman in a bikini and “I made it to Sayulito and a California babe I just met took me surfing. Is there anything hotter than a woman in a g-string bathing suit straddling a surfboard? Mmmm… (That was her not me… yet.)
    #pleasurableliving
    #digitalnomad
    #wirelessoffice”

It occurred to me they believe if they post it, it’s “business” and proves the trip to (fill in the blank) was part of their pleasurable curriculum.

29. Rhinestone Technology says:

Gilly, Shanti’s details are located on FB in the first comment under her post that begins, “As Glendon Doyle Melton says, life is brutiful. And, yesterday was one of those days, for sure….”

From my boring, monogamous, age-appropriate, and very happy perspective, it appears weathered Mama has the hots for this rumbled kid and can’t keep her desperate hands off him …. and it took “the community” to publically point out to her that just because you crave something doesn’t necessarily mean you have to grab it. (And when this community has to tell you that, you know you’ve got to be out of control.) Seriously, folks, this woman is past 40 and just figuring these things out…