Ali “Sybil” Shanti Is Living With Two Personalities & Loving It!

My God, that voice! And the same old narcissistic rant again & again & again.

In other news, Rain tagged Donkey and Ali and various & sundry to let everyone know Joe Muscatello’s debut album is coming out. Never mind that Joe has tagged half of the globe re: this miraculous event.

Life altering, I’m sure. Finally, more ads for Isabelle Konold’s one-woman atrocity are littering Ali’s page and Jean Brodie has had enough!

Bottom Picture! He’s very, very good looking in person. Really, he is. Honest, I’m being serious. You might even pass out if confronting Antlerface’s beauty when out in the wild.

48 Responses to Ali “Sybil” Shanti Is Living With Two Personalities & Loving It!

1. Because, for fucks sake. says:

If I get another cat, I’m going to name her “Jean Brodie”.

Also, I notice Rain tagged Ali Skanki. Has he ever tagged JA?

• Veruca Salt Lick says:

Tagged or bagged?

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

You never have to tag your stalker.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Yes, as I wrote above, “In other news, Rain tagged Donkey and Ali and various & sundry to let everyone know Joe Muscatello’s debut album is coming out.” But I don’t remember him ever tagging Judy previously.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

I gafawed out loud at sundries. It is apropos of everyone, both in the sense of its literal definition (“various items not important enough to be mentioned individually”) and in what it sounds like (sun-dried, baked).

Also, it finally came to me. That’s a dehydrated Sid the sloth from Ice Age on the unemployed one’s noggin.

2. Frequent Liar Miles says:

Antlerface’s deceased headpiece appears to be cringing in humiliation and saying “OY!”

3. Lulularouse says:

Oh my god WHY does he have a dead animal on his head???

• Whatever says:

OMG I was going to write the same thing, he is looney for sure. Honestly when are the nice people with white coats going to take him to a special place I can’t believe he is out in society in fact I don’t understand why noodles, Jess the mess, la donk, la phlegm And a whole host of others are not placed in the padded room? Seriously…

• Dust in your toot-toot says:

We should be respectful of other cultures! He’s the Yellow King and this is totally normal in Carcosa!

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

Oh jinx! Also, “this is totally normal in Carcosa” would make a fantastic everything, user name, pillow, t-shirt, sign on the padded wall…

4. Razzmatazz says:

You know, I was going to pass on seeing Isabella Konold perform, but …. PHYLLIS FUCKING LEAVITT M.A. GIVES HER THE NOD??? Take my money.

• melting marionette says:

still hasn’t learned how to close her mouth.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Now, now, if Phyllis had an actual Ph.D., we’d both go to see Isabella in a heartbeat.

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

JFAing myself to add, if you book Phyllis now, you can get her at a discount rate. The woo Shirley MacLaine and with an M.A.!

The Road Home: A Light In The Darkness is the true story of an incredible visitation from God that began for Phyllis Leavitt in 1994 at the darkest time of her life. Although she had prayed for God’s help, she was totally unprepared when one day, God literally spoke. There was no question that a source of Divine Love and profound Wisdom came to her as she wrote in her journal. She was taken on a startling and sometimes terrifying journey through past lives and way beyond that, to a new understanding of what all our souls are doing here in human form and where Soul wants to take us. Her personal story is one footprint on the long road we have all walked as human beings, a small opening into a vast inpouring of Light on the Road Home. The Road Home: A Light In The Darkness will open your heart to the Divine meaning and purpose of all human struggle and it will open your mind to your personal place in God’s Love and the evolution of human consciousness.

5. Albie Quirky says:

I’m not sure she has even one personality. A collection of whines, tics, and grifts is not exactly a personality, Shantitown, even if you have enough for two.

6. An-Swiss says:

Ali is looking rough. These people always going through a crisis, then truly finding themselves. Then crisis. Then becoming one. Crisis. It’s like high school with more feathers.

7. Lulularouse says:

Something incredible is brewing. I noticed that yesterday morning I woke up in a different mood than the mood I woke up in today! Because I love and care about you I know how much the world needs healing, I am committing to photo-documenting and naming each one of my morning moods and then I will share my perspective of myself from each one of my moods. I won’t give away any big secrets here but I also plan to create costumes for each one of my moods and if you will sign up for my newsletter and pay just $197/mo ( payable through PayPal or Venmo) I will send you a photo-a-day of my most powerful, authentic, integrity-full mood face for your meditation alter or refridgerator door. Please share with all your friends because I will not be offering this to just anyone.

• Afghani Dadster Friend says:

Don’t take PayPal, that’s too capitalist and was founded by evil Elon. Take Ethereum, much cooler and antiglobalist!!!

8. grammarian of spring says:

i ate hot chicken yesterday and i have an upset tummy today

9. Lulularouse says:

Grammarian of Spring, it doesn’t count unless you took a picture of it.

10. Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

Comparing these two photos, over/under on Shantitown having cheek implants?

• Fieierce Mani says:

Her cheeks are insane in that video. Im not kidding! Full screen it and be prepared to see the madam puppet right up close and personal. I’m betting they are implants.

• Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

I just watched it (sound off) and there is no WAY that’s a normal human face. The screen doesn’t scrunch up and fall away from cheekbones like that, does it? as if there were a wee tangerine in there?

11. Curling Irons at Dawn says:

What the f*ck dead animal is on top of that clown car’s head?! And why does the man have only one vest to wear?! I regret that I have only one vest to give for my country. He is the most revolting woo of all the woos in wooville. And that’s saying a lot.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

Only one vest = Unemployment.

I guarantee he’s not sent a Swiss franc to his children.

• melting marionette says:

married or not, surely his immigration status is “overstayer” by now?

• Afghani Dadster Friend says:

Deporting dads flagrantly neglecting child support is immigration reform we can all support.

Get him OUT OUT OUT!

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

I’m fairly certain “only one vest = unemployment” is a law of physics, common law, civil code, natural law, has a number on the periodic table…

12. Imperious Cunt says:

The name of the album is “The Truth”?!

Fuck. Off.

13. Afghani Dadster Friend says:

Beautiful Easter Sunday here in the Northeast. Hope everyone is great. I wonder if, deep down, Julia (not going to call her Donkey on Easter) wishes she was spending the day with people she’s known for more than brief moment and who might actually care about her. Hopefully Alli and Britt are having an amazing traditional holiday and enjoying every second of it without the freakshow they’ve dealt with so often.

• Tingolayo says:

But… but… this is the “grown” “woman” who posed in church in an Easter kinderwhore outfit of skating skirt pulled over her ribs, puff-sleeved skirt cutting off the circulation in her arms, polyester lace costume gloves, huge polyester hair ribbon, and white platform shoes. In a church. On Easter. What better day to call her Donkey? (With softness)

• Gilly Blake, PowerpussyCEO Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I wonder if Judy is attending Jaahass Johnson’s heARTist Easter celebration.

Stay tuned and don’t touch that dial!