Ali’s been longing to get back to her favorite place on the planet, Return to Eden Hot Springs, somewhere near the Arizona/New Mexico border:

Remember J Mathias Bennet, Jess Johnson’s former roomie, the woo who who flew to a grifter conference and got stuck at the airport because he had no money for a return ticket? He then offered to give coaching lessons if you bought him airfare home! Ol’ Mathias would love to go with Ali but …

Look who is making the trip with Skankatron. Those kids could sure use a break from the rigors of home schooling. You can’t study DJing and modeling 24/7!

Now seems a good time to repost RBDer Curling Irons at Dawn’s thoughts about growing up with hippie parents:

I really hope Judy does something soon. Anything. Covering these dirty hippies triggers me. I can’t even look at that Sacha character. The overgrown pubic hair can never be unseen. Having grown up around a bunch of the first edition of hippies and flower children who fancied themselves “missionaries” and ran all the same scams but with the Jesus angle, the hypocrisy is sickening, even from here. There’s always worse under the surface with these types. Always. Like many have called it around here, the lax social structure and boundaries often, if not always, leads to pedophilia. The free sexuality inches ever so quickly across age differences. “My 16 year old can have sex” leads to “my 14 year old” then 13. And lack of personal boundaries and respect for other’s bodies and modesty often lead to physical and emotional abuse. Having to watch adults go naked or near naked when I was 12 lead to lack of respect for my body and modesty by them. It eventually always got turned against me and my siblings. Adults frequently walked in on me or propositioned me in their “schools”. The breakdown of the nuclear family often gave random men and women authority over us. Some of those individuals were sadists and pedophiles. They ran free range through their targets with impunity all in the name of “God’s love” and “Jesus”.

That’s why this sh*t is so dangerous. Not to mention gross and creepy. They’re normalizing behavior and situations that are detrimental to children, with their sex and drugs and random strangers and weirdo goddess breeder sh*t. Promoting environments in which children get hurt. No, Judy, you dingbat, living communally is not the answer. It often leads to cults, and cults have a long history of destroying people’s lives. Part of our freedom and individuality is that we control our own home. It is sacrosanct. Even the government needs a damn good reason to enter. That principle is invaluable in democratic society. We must all have the ability and freedom to protect our homes and families and autonomy. Why do you think folks are leary of picking up strangers and bringing them home or giving them a ride? It’s because it poses a potential threat to those you love, and most people value their family and their autonomy enough not to put it at risk. But these dirty clowns? Oh, no, they love the attention of strangers so much they bring them into their lives and homes and families and beds. Dingus Judy doesn’t get that even sustainable communities have individual family homes. That isn’t something that should be given up. But mentally unhealthy attention whores don’t get it. I suppose the lack of stark contrast between them and street people prevents them from seeing the danger. When you are a danger to your kids, I suppose it’s hard to spot others who are as well.

Update: Fozzie, Ali’s little boy ex, has been posting lots of gibberish online. He does receive the occasional response:

82 Responses to Updated, Now With Fozzie: Ali Shanti, Mother Of The Year, Spirits Her Children Away To Wootastic “Eden”

1. Fell off the rainbow raft says:

Those poor stones do not deserve naked butt smeared all over them.

2. Malformed Face says:

Applause Curling Irons!

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Yes, & mucho hugs to CIaD

• melting marionette says:

excellent.

• KC Baker's Appalling Baby Dance. says:

Curling Irons, I’m so sorry that you went through that.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

Thank you catladies! You know that line from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when Wonka says to the sweet boy, “And you, you’re just happy to be here, huh?” That’s how I feel about the basement. It is so cathartic to be able to call bs by its name. Please send me a bill for therapy services rendered.

• 11th Wang says:

A-fucking-men. These observations are spot on and your perspective is invaluable. Please keep calling this shit out when you see it. Not just here, but in all places and spaces. Thank you for this!

3. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Ali looks like a bloated 60-year-old that someone beat against the rocks; and, that’s the nicest thing I can say about her.

This family is currently a Jerry Springer episode waiting to happen, w/ a true crime show just waiting in the rafters.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Whenever I read a post about these creeps, I hear it in Stone Phillips’ classic Dateline NBC voice.

@CurlingIrons, I’m sorry you went through that. Boundaries exist for a reason.

5. Donkey of Oz says:

We all live in a yellow submarine. A yellow submarine. A yellow submarine.

6. Darling dearest communicates with grace says:

her son looks so unhappy in that photo

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

I feel sorry for those kids.

They stand a close-to-zero chance to have a happy, well-adjusted adulthood.

I don’t even want to think how they are going to fare trying to get a job to support themselves using the skills SK3B’s homeschooling gave them.

You just know that she is just pretending to homeschool them while lying her way through the state’s homeschooling system to get away with doing nothing.

• WTActualF Bunnies says:

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. My childhood was a shitshow (not this bad but still…not an environment that fosters well-adjusted kids). I realized this in my late teens, early 20s and spent most of my 20s addressing the issues that my childhood caused. I’m now in my 30s and very well adjusted and happy. I have one sibling who went through the same and one who never made it out the other side. I think it’s a toss up but the “close-to-zero chance” is a bit fatalistic IMHO.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

I hope you are right!

It is true that kids sometimes turn into someone we didn’t expect at all, right?

We’ve all seen those “problem-teenagers” that just got act together in their 20s and went on to have a good life.

• WTActualF Bunnies says:

Fingers crossed. But I agree with your point – as a kid of crap parents and a parent myself, watching this happen is so sad.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

I feel genuinely sorry for those kids because they got the anti-jackpot in the parenting lottery.

• Not! Random! says:

Agreed. Children develop their vision of the world in relation to their parents, but children with a strong independent streak will often define themselves in opposition to their parents. So children of hippies and other countercultural parents are in a bit of a bind, because the tendency to be independent or conform cuts both ways. I’ve been there too, and it’s a mindfuck.

7. Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Do we know for sure if Ali and Male Rainbow are dunzo?

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

They seem on again, off again. They were together when he was posting ad nauseam about his alcoholism. Rainbow then disappeared, presumably having fallen off the wagon, and it looked as if they were no more. But in late February he and Shantitown went to some woo event in Santa Barbara. Shortly after, she posted some typically cryptic nonsense about being in emotional pain and they seemed to be kaput again. But who knows? As Woody Allen once said, there’s still time to change your mind again before lunch.

Uhm, WHAT? http://investigation1.net/reward-offered-for-the-arrest-and-conviction-of-gawker-media-writers-and-character-assassins/

By Elliot N. Posted in News Posted on March 25, 2017
    REWARD OFFERED For The Arrest And Conviction Of Gawker Media Writers And Character Assassins

A One Million Dollar Reward Is Offered For Information Leading To The Arrest And Conviction of the

…following Univision staff associated with the production of character assassination programs under the guise of brands Gawker, Gawker Media, Jalopnik, and other media facades operated by Univision for the purposes of attacking and harming individuals:

[…] Donkey Donkerson Julia Allison […] a kajillion names […]

All information involving the locations of the residences, storage units, work places, mobile devices, off-shore accounts, tax evasion efforts, under-the-table payments, purchases of illicit substances, purchase of illicit sexual services, expense account fraud and any other violation of City, County, State or Federal laws is acceptable as long as it leads to arrest-valid evidence

[FORM 1120 follows]

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Is someone trying to insight similar lawsuits to Hogan’s? Something drove the donkey underground. Is someone smelling money?

Upon further review, that cite / site / sight seems hokey, but the part that made me laugh was reading it as if Donk was an actual writer (under pseudonym) for Gawker.

#bulliedbullyuhmeroops

9. Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Along the lines of Deadbeat Dad’s IndieGoGo request for 10k, I’m wondering what folks think about the following. A close friend of mine who had a relatively successful career doing standup and is now a university professor posted the following link on FB, along with “Please help my former improv teacher from The Groundlings”:

At least someone asked him what kind of work he does. This is totally fishy. what happened to this guy? Is he not able bodied enough to work in the restaurant or something? Also…maybe the mother of his kids doesn’t want him in Denver. I hate GoFundMe.

• Never the Bride says:

I’m with you! People think they’re entitled to support from you and me just because sites such as GoFundMe exist. As if this is somehow a “thing.”

I got burned a few years ago when an old high school acquaintance posted a moneybeg on one of the medical sites that are around for that purpose. All about how she had Lyme disease but lost everything while trying to get an official diagnosis and healthcare coverage. Lost her kids, house, job…posted a photo of herself with an IV bag and looking sad. Claimed to have been converted to a wonderful church and receiving counseling from the pastor there. One thing that seemed fishy to me was that I knew her parents and siblings and could not imagine them not helping her. But I donated.

People came out of the woodwork to send her money, and some friends even put together a golf tournament and silent auction to raise additional money.

Turns out the woman was a speed addict (that’s why she lost her kids, house, job). Whole thing was a sham.

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I really loathe these moneybeg sites, but I do give Hibbert credit for spelling out where the money will allegedly be going and for at least claiming to be seeking employment. Antler Asshat thought we should just give him 10k to prove how much we care about others. What a scammer! Still, there are 8mil restaurants in L.A., 8mil drugstores, many a theater, etc. Hibbert couldn’t get a job anywhere?

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I’m so over these because of the abusive people who gravitate to them that ruin it for people who are truly in need. That stupid chick that went to the Grand Canyon by herself (without shoes) and got lost and ran out of gas, is just the latest example. Her rescue and hospital bills are going o be expensive and the idiots in the comments kept saying “haven’t you ever been young and made a stupid mistake?” Yes, but you don’t learn until you bail yourself out-otherwise-a donkey.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

Exactly. The jerks ruin it for when your single mom friend, who has four children, one of whom is gay, another trans, and a third autistic, all bullied for no reason except their exceptionalism, had her car hit while parked by a driver who didn’t leave a note, and she’s in jeopardy of eviction due to the car repair bill and struggles monthly when the food stamps run out and needs a little help this month to stay afloat.

But, she never asks and is embarrassed about her financial struggles. Her neighbor set up a temp gofundme to get their family through the hump and off the streets. But you still have to preface sharing it with your friends with, “I never share these, but this one’s *real*. She’s my childhood friend who could really use a little help this once as she’s just three semesters from her B.A.”

If gofundme wasn’t so abused by grifters, we’d know whenever a post is shared, it’s important. We wouldn’t have gofundme fatigue. It’s people like her that these cons are hurting. I was so grateful when a handful of my friends didn’t delete and actually helped her. It’s her and others like her who suffer tragedy or hardship that make me want to yell mean things when I read this Sacha ilk page. I hear a conservative yelling in my head, “Get a job!” I’m officially crotchety and ill-tempered now. Thanks, woos! Jerks. I may have been bitter before, but I’m *a lot* more now.

10. Lulularouse says:

I have a good friend who is a long time Groundling. I will see what I can find out.

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I’ll be talking with my friend tomorrow and I plan on asking her about Hibbert. She’s mentioned him before but I’ve never met him.

11. Frequent Liar Miles says:

Skankatron’s girl child is a cute enough kid but hardly model material, and it’s unfortunate if her home-schooling “curriculum” is encouraging her in this direction, since for every zillion hopefuls there are but a handful who actually make any kind of living at it, and those for a only a limited stint. I wonder what the lesson plans consist of — Skankatron demonstrating a thex-y catwalk technique? (Ugh!)

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I presume Ali is using Barbizon’s accredited “Modeling for Home School” course.

THIS IS SUCCESS!!

Well, at least she’s a double major. The DJ thing is sure to work out.

p.s.: also raised by hippies here, shout out. In Santa Cruz yet. And somehow everyone remained gainfully employed (even while sustaining their passions — surfing! making art! writing! cooking!) And the current generation (early 30s now) appears to be following along (though no one’s getting rich. But we do all live in OMG San Francisco!) Yes, a lot of it is attributable to luck, but a lot is attributable to a boring old work ethic and an instinct to encourage it in the next generation. Here’s to hoping Skankatron’s whelps succeed despite their toxic model.

• dinkledonkle says:

I was raised by (narcissistic) hippies in Santa Cruz too! The four of us are all doing fine, but only because we’ve all had a lot of therapy and a couple of us (including myself) have gone no contact with the sociopaths who raised us. I guess, if anything, we all learned how to take care of ourselves despite our parents. It’s a weird silver lining, but we’re all fine and moderately successful (my sister even has a Ph.D. from OMG Stanford!). I don’t want to discount other peoples’ experiences with shitty parents that were shared here by saying “but I’m fine now!” because I wasn’t fine for a long time and my first 22 years were an abusive hell.

• WTActualF Bunnies says:

THIS button. 100%.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

I hear you; I feel you, Dinkledonkle. Sociopaths is a very apt description. My seven siblings and I used to celebrate foundling’s day on Mother’s and Father’s Day. We’d drink and congratulate each other on raising ourselves.

• Razzmatazz says:

It’s kind of funny, but I realized watching “The Lost Boys” a few years back that narcissistic hippie parents from Santa Cruz has been a joke for 30 years now. This shot of Feldman’s parents didn’t register when I watched many times on TV as a kid, but now it does …

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

I remember the commercials for the Barbizon and pined for the life of the “stylish NYC woman”! When I arrived in the city in the late 80s, one of my first stops was to visit this fabled building. Walked through the revolving door and out like I was Shelley Hack and it was a “Charlie” commercial. Didn’t quite do the “hail the cab thing with my arm” but wanted to. Made my heart race. Seeing that building was like meeting a celebrity.

Sigh.

• Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

Carrie Bradshaw 2.0? winky emoticon

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

No. No. Pre-Carrie and a way cooler, rawer & dirtier NYC.

Wasn’t doing it for a selfie, social media, blog or cameras. Just for me.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

“13 & up”?

That’s not molesty at all.

12. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Fozzie is BAAAAAAACK!

And so is Jean Brodie!

BINGO!

13. Razzmatazz says:

I wonder what it’s like to be a Woo and watch all the Patrick Swayze scenes in “Donnie Darko”?

14. Tingolayo says:

Super OT, but do any of you tv-owning catladies watch My Big Fat Fabulous Life? I half-heartedly watched the first season or two, then lost interest. It seems the “star” of this “documentary series” has a collection of haterz that rivals our own basement. People hate her for various reasons– she’s loud, obnoxious, and delusional; is supported by her parents; works like one hour a week and claims she’s SO busy; has several other fake part-part-part-time jobs that were handed to her by the producers; obsesses over boys who barely give her the time of day; etc. Sound familiar?

I re-watched a few episodes, keeping in mind that she’s A Donkey to this other group of people. She’s not as mental as A Donkey, and not as annoying, but there are some similarities.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

I saw a trailer for it and she seems to have Our Donkey’s poor taste in clothes, too. Better hair, though!

• Veruca Salt Lick says:

I watch it, and I love her. I actually find her much more entertaining than donkey. Maybe i just assume it’s all staged reality tv anyway whereas with JA, she was always a famewhore. Plus, I find Whitney Thore’s parents to be so entertaining.

• Tingolayo says:

I didn’t mean I thought she was *that* much of A Donkey, but that it’s interesting (to my sad, sort of adult self) that there’s this parallel basement of catladies who hate watch her. She is their Julia.

I actually really liked her on Season 1; now, I don’t watch much. And yes, Julia is on a completely different level.

• Veruca Salt Lick says:

Can you post the link to the fat hating basement?

• Tingolayo says:

It’s the forum for that show on PreviouslyTV.com… it’s a snark site, but good greg they are harsh on Whitney. Lots of disgust for her body disguised at disgust for her personality, but whatever, I don’t post there.

• Veruca Salt Lick says:

Thank you.

• Veruca Salt Lick says:

I have lots of empathy for people’s body issues whether it’s weight or just general appearance so I find that sort of thing really cruel. I’m just curious to see why they dislike her so much.

15. Handbag Is Not A Toilet Baby says:

Judy would be all over this if it weren’t for the fact she’s always two years behind trends. http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/get-the-look-katy-perry-and-cara-delevingnes-post-apocalyptic-unicornrows-w474103

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Those are hideous and she’s just foolish enough to wear those apocalyptic cornrows to next month’s superstar event at The Garden of Eden. What’s happening? Will Judy be making the move to San Diego? Stay turned! We’re not gone yet!

• melting marionette says:

auntie gilly, you’re such a tease! i want it NOW! (puts on best veruca salt voice)

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

I always thought Donkey would end up with Jaahhhhss as a roommate.

Looks like Jahss has found her musical soulmates, though, and one of them is not a donkey. They don’t sound horrible, though Jahss is clearly the weak link in the trio. Rare to find a woman who can sing that low, but it’s mostly croaking and vocal fry.

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Yes, they’re not bad and I’m sort of crushing on the Sharon Stone lookalike.

#pleasurablewoogoddess
          #aturncoatishappening

16. Asha says:

This is so amazing I finally won a lottery which I have been trying for over 18 months and no luck. I came in contact with edudzadsontemple@yahoo.com as I saw reviews on how he helps makes lottery spell and after I had done what I was instructed to in less than 1 week the same lottery I had been trying turned to my Favour and I am so happy all thanks to Dr Zadson. If you require his services please kindly contact via email edudzadsontemple@yahoo.com