Deadbeat Dad Sacha Nielsen Has Been Running Scams For a Long Time

Someone with the screen name of Luluarose, who has never before posted on RBD and who has an IP address I didn’t recognize, posted a link to an indiegogo site on which Swiss Mister is asking you to feed his kids as a “trail test” to see how much we care for others:

Dear Ones, I am now at a threshold point where i am guided to live of my He-art and soul guidance and want to share my work and inspiration with the world, trough music, healing and sacred design. At this point i need some money right now to be able to continue and take care of my kids and family. If you also feel that the tribe we are, and it’s extension called the “society” should be supporting every single One for it’s basic needs, I am sure you will help me in the same way you want to be helped one day. This is really a movement from surviving drive to thriving and i am calling upon what we all want: to be helped and cared by our family in critical times! I thank you for all donations, and will be at your service for any needs or service for you! Namaste, and from the bottom of my heart, receive my infinite gratitude;)

Update, two years ago:

I am thrilled to feel and see the support coming in already;) step by step the campaign is taking grounds i have amazing feedback already. I encourage you to share and spread the seed of what is for me a way of bonding ourselves into what is a new way of supporting each others, sharing the abundance, and rebuilding the real social network and vital fabric of Humanity. Our basic needs should be covered by our institutions but they are not, so what better way to instead of working for some institution that does not take care of that, work and serve each others for the betterment of the present of one an other?trong> This campaign is a trail test to see how much we are taking care of each others;) Thank you so much for your help and support!!!

Sacha received only $97 out of the requested $10,000. Such support!  I note, too, that he posted on FB of being too busy with his “music” to be able to afford Christmas presents for his children. Could we help out? No surprise that he’s now pushing chocolate hallucinogens and “creativity” playshops with his insurance scammer wife. You know NOTHING is going home to those kids in Switzerland.

You sure can pick ’em, Jena!

The “very, very good looking” Sacha in younger days. Thanks again to Lurch for finding this fauxto.

58 Responses to Deadbeat Dad Sacha Nielsen Has Been Running Scams For a Long Time

1. Ser DonksaLot says:

I never did care much for Jar Jar Binjs, nor do I care for Sar Sar Stinks….

2. Whatever says:

You can tell by looking at him he is nothing nice or responsible he is a deadbeat dad that wants everyone else to support his children. Wow, he is a lurch sicko and the women that gave him those children, what the hell is wrong with you? it is disgusting that you choose him to be the father of your children. Jena is a sick and twisted bald headed bitch who is irrational who is a deadbeat as well.
    So many people wishing they could have children and the gall of him asking others simply he does not want to be bother by being a responsible person and finding and keeping a job to feed his family, sick.

3. The Tortuous and the Hair says:

Won’t you please work so I don’t have to?

… i am calling upon what we all want: to be helped and cared by our family in critical times!

So these are critical times? Sacha is young, healthy, able-bodied; is he somehow not capable of having a job? These people who figure they just aren’t cut out for work are so perplexing. Sacha, you fail at life. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I’m actually very much in favor of Universal Basic Income, particularly because of automation, but these losers are almost enough to make me change my mind.

4. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

He-art? More like b-alls.

5. Malformed Face says:

“… but what better way to instead of working…” what a fucking tool. His poor kids.

6. Malformed Face says:

This is who Jena LaFlamme is going to bring a baby into this world with? LOL when he leaves her ass for someone single… 2 years? I’m guessing.

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

He had to run to another country to avoid paying for the children he already has. There’s no way in hell he’s going to work to support a new baby.

7. Razzmatazz says:

Didn’t Ali mock a panhandler in NYC once?

THIS IS THE SAME SHIT EXCEPT WITH A COMPUTER.

8. I need Likes to validate my own feelings says:

Get a job asshole. That goes for you too, penis owning half of this fucking atrocity of a union.

9. Fameless Shamewhore says:

I don’t know how many people bothered to listen to that video recorded at the NY Highline in the last post, but horribly Jena refers to children in her spiel:

Jena: …Now, there’s such thing as a creative performance but creativity in essence is not about performing, or pleasing someone else, it’s not about getting it right, it’s not about being someone or being somewhere, it’s really about your authentic expression. What is it that lights you up, what makes you feel free, what flows through you and makes you feel bigger and more alive than you’ve ever been. And that is cross-contextual, meaning it could be in how you read a book to your children, it could be in how you transport yourself like this guy (*gestures to Sascha*) on roller skates…

What a great dad! He’s going for Option B (rollerskating) rather than Option A (reading to your kids).

I really am amazed by Jena’s balla, that she dares to put these two examples on the same level.

• Darling dearest communicates with grace says:

so hes a great dad because he doesnt read to his kids? yikes

• Fameless Shamewhore says:

First, SS;SF, that’s Jena’s “balls”, not Jena’s “balla”.

Secondly, in case not clear, the comment “He’s such a great dad” was my sarcastic comment.

• Fameless Shamewhore says:

Btw Sacha is also happy to exploit the *idea* of children for his scamming:

Sacha (From the same video): “Creativity has the ability to transform everything, all kinds of material into new things. Like what is a waste can be transformed into creative elements for someone who wants to play with it. And you can give any set of colours to different kids, they all gonna create a different outcome, they all gonna gave their own ability to tap into their magical self that is their magical well of creativity and create something completely different, new and unique.”

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I wonder when he’ll actually see his two children again. Methinks his ex and her family aren’t pleased with his new antlers, nor his flight from responsibility.

• Fameless Shamewhore says:

Yes! When was the last time he watched his own children draw a picture, I wonder?

10. Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

Self-absorption is the new black. They wear it well.

11. Lulularouse says:

Nov 30, 2016
    Sacha Neilson
    Wow I am more and more falling in love with California!!!

I experience the magic of California, where you have trees in autumn colors and magnolia flowers blooming in the same time!!

Magical day!!

“Today; for the first time of my life, I am getting engaged!!! With my beloved Jena la Flamme.

Love is flowering from the inside out, spread into the world in larger circles!!!

We love you All!!!”

So looks like he has no “ex.”

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Engaged on this continent? Legelese.

• Sad Rat In Sidewalk says:

Presumably he wasn’t married to the mother of his kids? I don’t know much about the law in European countries, but perhaps this is why he gets away without supporting them.

12. Fameless Shamewhore says:

You know that expression “the height of hypocrisy”? Well, I have found the pinnacle of hypocrisy on Sacha’s Facebook page.

He posted a Kid’s World video entitled “Things PARENTS must REMEMBER”. Here are some of the slides:

— One of the best ways to boost children’s self-worth is to listen like they matter. Because they do.

— When your children decide to talk to you and share their problems with you, stop everything and listen to them. There is nothing more important than that.

— If your child asks for a cuddle during your household chores, don’t say, “Later”. Your chores can wait. A cuddle only takes a few short minutes, but a child’s memory will keep forever.

OMG Sacha. WTF. You are not even on the same continent as your kids – and not because you have to work overseas, or because you are sent abroad in the army, or torn apart from your loved ones by warm but because, I suppose, you just felt like it. What a jerk.

• Sir Lurks, drug-evangelizing-fest-pushing-tech-jargon-spewing-special-snowflakekinder says:

I don’t know how he can believe his kids will feel anything but loathing for him. If my dad had walked out on me for THIS, he’d be lucky to even see pictures of his grandchildren.

You don’t get to talk about parents, Sacha. You are NOT a parent. You resigned.

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

This. Parenting is a non-stop job; it’s certainly the toughest gig I’ve ever had. But you’re not a parent when you skip continents and hope to settle permanently on the other side of the world.

#pleasurablegreencard
        #antlerass

• Morrocanwear Loves You Rain says:

Are we sure those kids are his? I am not defending him I the least, despite his good looks, but could they be a niece and a nephew? Or maybe kids belonging to a girlfriend?

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

No, they’re definitely his kids. He even posted pictures of Jena posing with them when the woosome twosome took a trip to Switzerland about six months back.

13. Random Snowflake™ says:

I don’t mean to sound like Matt B. here.. but “Our basic needs should be covered by our institutions” is really irritating to a working class slob like myself who doesn’t get anything I didn’t work for, not even the food on my plate.. How exactly are these “institutions” going to get the money to support all of our basic needs anyway?? Where the hell does all that money come from Sacha? I’m genuinely curious.

• melting marionette says:

agree totally with your sentiments.

how socialized is switzerland? maybe his dole-bludging attitude comes from a higher degree of handout – perhaps as it’s one of the richer, more affluent countries, it can afford to look after the occasional deadbeat. how unfortunate for him that when his bug block of cacao is used up, he’ll find that there’s little scope for handout for those that overstay their visitor’s permits.

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

What about prostitution? Some of the woos have indeed tried that line of work and Sacha is very, very good looking.

• sfish says:

I’m am American who has spent a lot of time in Switzerland and honestly, that made me find this even more repellent. Americans aren’t like, the only people in the world who expect to work to support themselves. Swiss people get a lot–healthcare, great social services, etc.–but they’re expected to give a lot too. They serve mandatory military service, the taxes are really high, and they almost all work. The unemployment rate is around 3-4%, lower than then United States. As in all countries, most wealthy people pay out of pocket for private insurance and services, and basic social services aren’t seen as a handout, they’re seen as a safety net to ensure that there isn’t a death penalty for being sick or poor. A little appalled to see this kind of close-mindedness Amurrican-ness in a generally intelligent crew of people. Suffice to say, being Swiss is not the problem. Being an asshole is the problem.

14. Woo Hoo says:

Carol Cain
    1 hr ·
    Monday morning chatter:

Talking to the painter helping to finish up our bathroom. He’s from Costa Rica, and because I speak Spanish, it’s easy to have conversations with him about things that he probably wouldn’t talk about. I asked him if he or his co-workers felt nervous about the anti-immigrant movement spearheaded by the president. He said he wasn’t, but that what makes him angry are those (Americans) who like to hold on to the excuse of, “I welcome immigrants, as long as they come here the right way.” I told him that whileI was in Costa Rica and speaking to locals, they kept saying their country had turned into “Little U.S.”, to which he replied, “Pretty much. They are only supposed to be there for 3 months. If you aren’t a resident/citizen, you are allowed a 3 month stay. But they come in with their money, buying land – often times without the proper permits or authority, displacing people left and right, and over stay. I see them getting into arrangements with Costa Ricans to trick the government and to avoid paying their taxes. Then you come here and they are all ‘protect our communities’, ‘protect our jobs’, ‘illegals this, illegals that’ – all while disrupting our own communities at home. And even if those who don’t go into Costa Rica, or Mexico, or other territories illegally, don’t get upset about the Americans who do, then I find it questionable and totally hypocritically of this government. If our governments were as anti-immigrant as this one is, maybe people would protest against it more because they would also be seriously impacted.”

So much truth. This ideal doesn’t just disrupt the relations with immigrants in this country, but that of Americans in others. And the whole land grabbing by Americans around the globe in countries like this should be seriously punished worldwide.

15. Sir Griftsalot says:

Jena is an attractive lady, she could do better. She could easily find a guy that ugly who is also loaded, divorce him after a kid, collect a big check every year and move to Aspen.

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

I truly believe that was her plan with Papa Chevalier, but he dumped her and married a heterosexual male who was young enough to be his grandson.

Those woos are absolutely nutty, aren’t they?

16. Curling Irons at Dawn says:

I really hope Judy does something soon. Anything. Covering these dirty hippies triggers me. I can’t even look at that Sacha character. The overgrown pubic hair can never be unseen. Having grown up around a bunch of the first edition of hippies and flower children who fancied themselves “missionaries” and ran all the same scams but with the Jesus angle, the hypocrisy is sickening, even from here. There’s always worse under the surface with these types. Always. Like many have called it around here, the lax social structure and boundaries often, if not always, leads to pedophilia. The free sexuality inches ever so quickly across age differences. “My 16 year old can have sex” leads to “my 14 year old” then 13. And lack of personal boundaries and respect for other’s bodies and modesty often lead to physical and emotional abuse. Having to watch adults go naked or near naked when I was 12 lead to lack of respect for my body and modesty by them. It eventually always got turned against me and my siblings. Adults frequently walked in on me or propositioned me in their “schools”. The breakdown of the nuclear family often gave random men and women authority over us. Some of those individuals were sadists and pedophiles. They ran free range through their targets with impunity all in the name of “God’s love” and “Jesus”.

That’s why this sh*t is so dangerous. Not to mention gross and creepy. They’re normalizing behavior and situations that are detrimental to children, with their sex and drugs and random strangers and weirdo goddess breeder sh*t. Promoting environments in which children get hurt. No, Judy, you dingbat, living communally is not the answer. It often leads to cults, and cults have a long history of destroying people’s lives. Part of our freedom and individuality is that we control our own home. It is sacrosanct. Even the government needs a damn good reason to enter. That principle is invaluable in democratic society. We must all have the ability and freedom to protect our homes and families and autonomy. Why do you think folks are leary of picking up strangers and bringing them home or giving them a ride? It’s because it poses a potential threat to those you love, and most people value their family and their autonomy enough not to put it at risk. But these dirty clowns? Oh, no, they love the attention of strangers so much they bring them into their lives and homes and families and beds. Dingus Judy doesn’t get that even sustainable communities have individual family homes. That isn’t something that should be given up. But mentally unhealthy attention whores don’t get it. I suppose the lack of stark contrast between them and street people prevents them from seeing the danger. When you are a danger to your kids, I suppose it’s hard to spot others who are as well.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

Sorry tl;dr. These types give me the ragies, and when I let loose, I tend to go on awhile.

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

No need to apologize. I, too, was raised by hippies, but there were boundaries and we were strongly encouraged to engage in rigorous intellectual pursuits. I read Orwell & Churchill & Plutarch at a fairly young age. Meanwhile, Ali’s home school curriculum consists of DJing and modeling, and nothing even remotely approaching an academic subject.

I’ve got my sensors on top alert re: Judy. She still takes pride of place here.

• Curling Irons at Dawn says:

It’s comforting to know one of us was raised right, with education and standards and books. One of my childhood friends used to tell me she dreamed of discovering she was adopted as a kid and her real parents lived in New England with a large home library full of books.

• Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

At the risk of sounding trite, I’m so sorry, Curling Irons. Like your friend, Ali’s kids probably fantasize about someone, anyone, actually parenting them and insisting they read a book.

I just realized my post sounds somewhat Donkey-esque, but honestly, I didn’t read everything important during childhood!

• Stalker is the New Guacamole: The DJ Avocado Remixes says:

I think this is an excellent comment. I think it’s really important to talk about the problems with the woos because their science-denying bullshit should not go unchallenged. I appreciate your perspective, CIaD.

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Absolutely.

You can still see the problems of the American-style rat race, with its long hours and short benefits, where education costs a fortune and healthcare is a privilege for the few, but you can also see that the woo lifestyle is NOT the solution.

17. Lulularouse says:

Consciously and willingly bringing more children into the world when you can’t/won’t support the children you already have, when you can’t support yourself, when you are unstable and have no solid ground in society… I have no words for people who do this And even fewer words for people who do this and think they are “spiritual.” I only hope Jena does not rush into maternity with this man. I’m sure it is lovely for her to have a full-time admiring bed warmer. But being a father requires a hell of a lot more than making leftovers from refrigerator scraps and playing tin drums for pennies on the dollar. When she is pulsating with mama hormones and her focus shifts from the mirror to this other human being she is now responsible for… Well, we all know what will happen. Instead of the rapture she now feels as her “Shiva” looks into her eyes (while the iPhone records all), she will experience rage while breast feeding, changing diapers, staying up all night, and trying to make enough money to support them all as he roller skates around Harlem dressed as a Ringling Bros. pigeon. Prayers everyone, prayers.

18. Tingolayo says: