Julia Allison’s Greatest Fan Is In Mourning

In the above FB post, Wali might seem like a basement dweller out for a good time, but the extensive posting, in three languages, leads me strongly to believe he’s the real deal.

Ineffable Wali has three other loves:

23 Responses to Julia Allison’s Greatest Fan Is In Mourning

1. Veruca Salt Lick says:

I heart Wali.

2. Stalker is the New Guacamole: The DJ Avocado Remixes says:

I was #TeamWali until the Trump thing. But we could talk about Ancient Aliens all day long.

3. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

That’s a hell of a lot of fucking work if it’s a troll account. The basement is not unaccustom to work but the woo are, so that certainly rules them out.

4. Midwestern Verve Clicquot says:

He follows Julie on Instagram as well, and has commented a bunch on the more recent photos.

• Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

Yep, Wali appears to have three FB accounts and at least two instagram accounts, so when you block him, he pops up again!

5. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Podcast Idea: “Missing Judy Albertson”

• Moroccanwear Loves You Rain says:

Hahaha…who is her Theresa?

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

I don’t know but Wali is definitely her former masseuse and writer of her BOOK.

• Razzmatazz says:

That podcast got kinda gross for me with that third episode. Lots of unfounded speculation covered with “well, talking about black magic is silly, but …”

6. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

OT: Ali Shanti does everything for love, y’all!

“I’m not for everyone, and that’s okay. It’s my fragile ego that wants to be for everyone, and my secure sense of self that knows that my life experience is far better when I let go of that idea and all that comes along with it.

It’s not always easy to let that which is not a match fall away, but the uplevel in life quality is worth it.

Ruminating about that this morning as I feel into the spaciousness of having consolidated down to just one core business. And realizing that I held on so long to both because I so wanted to serve everyone (and thought I needed to as well). heart emoticon”

7. Afghani RAINBOW friend (TM) says:

I like this Wali dude. Seems super idealistic and enthused for life.

Julia, you still suck, some things will never change.

8. Gilly, Real Housewife at Dirt Festivals Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

OT: Tom Hanks as Ben Bradlee and Meryl Streep as Katharine Graham? Sounds intriguing, but who’s going to play swingin’ Daniel E.?