Ooooh Boy … Someone’s Finally Acknowledging She Needs YUGE Therapy

Who are the best therapists or programs or healing modalities in the Bay area dealing with childhood wounding / attachment issues / codependence / how that impacts relationships / etc?

THANK YOU!

Has I LOVE YOU RAIN laid down the law?

Also, have you noticed the many personality similarities between Trump and Donkey?

Lies are fine as long as they self-aggrandize.
A complete inability to ask “am I the problem?”
Public feuds galore.
Really bad wardrobe and hair choices; think they look hot.
Ego out of control.
Yet wounded ego results in completely deranged rage outbursts.
“How dare you criticize me?? I WILL DESTROY YOU.”
“Censor them, they’re being mean by pointing out what a lunatic I am!”
“I NEVER SAID THAT … except when I did, several thousand times.”

Add yours in the comments. I have really been struck by it.

96 Responses to Ooooh Boy … Someone’s Finally Acknowledging She Needs YUGE Therapy

1. Dusty Documentary says:

Funny you should ask!

I miss y’all and have barely been around because following the Trump nightmare has pretty much replaced following Julia and the woos. Pushes all the same narcissistic liar buttons,but now with added existential terror!

• grammarian says:

YES OMG especially kellyannconartist, my god, the definition of narcissicistic abuse in every response every shapeshifing finger pointing denial defense deflection change direction jesus fucking christ it’s like watching a textbook come to life

2. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Also, sausage fingers.

As a similarity? Lol. Also — the orange phase she went through ….

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Yep yep. One point in Cheeto Benito’s favor, he doesn’t pretend to read books at all. A refreshing approach in contrast to Judy’s underlining and sausage-pointing.

• Dyspeptic would go only if she spoke says:

She habitually underlines about 80% of the text. That always kills me.

• Fieierce Mani says:

I am unsure why she doesn’t just underline the book title. It would be much easier and take less time than underlining 80% of the book.

As someone else mentioned, maybe it’s ILYRAIN who she thinks needs therapy because he won’t commit.

In any event, it is CRYSTAL CLEAR that she’s freaking out about her relationship. Valentine’s and Birthcray coming right up!

Totally. If she’s going to therapy, it has to be because a dude ordered her to. It’s either get help or I’m out, I’m sure.

• Malformed Face says:

“Get help or I’m out,” from ILYP because he knows she will never get help.

• Winchester House of Faxutoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Sounds like he told her she was needy and she had to crowd source to show him how therious she’s taking this threat (er um pre-ghosting countdown).

• JRB says:

Agree with Winchester. To him, she is a Braying sidepiece that was always casual(ish). He has undoubtably had numerous conversations with her that started with “You knew that this was an open relationship back when we started…..” and ended with her in tears and then pretending that “enlightened relationship” and “doormat” were the same thing.

Her constant declarations of love to him and the lack of any reply- and the fact that his trajectory (40, seemingly happy with groupies, drugs and vans) is totally different than hers (dying for kids, status and Fuck Me Money), show that the “relationship” is far different and more casual than she thinks. I’d bet she offered to pay 75-100% of the rent for their shared room, “Since I’ll be here all the time, and you are on the road…”

Her needyness has hastened the ghosting. This public whine for help is probably less to show him she can change, and more to show that the (emotional) damage she suffered in childhood has left her a flawed person who can’t properly love or be loved. Thus, it’s not her fault when she gets dumped.

Her desired outcome with the post: ILYR is guilted (by her) or shamed (by the Tribe) to stay with her. Actual outcome: He fades faster and farther.

I think most Woo’s think her a cultural tourist* and read this site with glee. If you had an inauthentic poser who constantly promised and didn’t delicer in your group, wouldn’t you?

*Not that they have a “culture”, but you know what I mean.

• wonkeye says:

She definitely thinks the Shirtless Wonder needs shrinkage, not her. “Attachment issues,” is laughable—he just doesn’t like you, JABA. It’s not some inner child bullshit that happened to him in-utero; it’s your repulsive personality and possibly also those green skin tags.

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

I hadn’t really thought about codependency for a long time and wanted to refresh my memory about it. There’s an introductory paragraph on Wikipedia that really rang a bell. These are two sentences from it that fit her to a T.

“Among the core characteristics of codependency, the most common theme is an excessive reliance on other people for approval and a sense of identity.[1] ”

” In its broadest definition, a codependent is someone who cannot function from their innate self and whose thinking and behavior is instead organized around another person, or even a process, or substance.[2] ”

Sound familiar?

I don’t think this is an either/or choice she’s being given. I think they’re over and this is her Hail Mary attempt to change his mind, which I doubt he will.

• WTActualF Bunnies says:

Ha, I dont want to give her any ideas but the girl my huscat dated before we met tricked him into going to see her therapist because he’d been very clear that he didnt love her and didn’t want to commit but she thought she could change his mind. She asked him to walk her to her appt and stop in to say hello and before he knew it, they were in a full-blown session. Needless to say, that was the end of the end.

• WTActualF Bunnies says:

also, he and i were moved in together 6 mos after we met and married and welcoming our first kitteh into the world within a year of that so he didnt have commitment issues, just hadnt found the right person.

cue: “awwww me.”

• Woo! says:

Years ago, I convinced a boyfriend that we needed to go to a therapist to discuss some problems in our relationship. He reluctantly agreed and in our first session the therapist, after hearing me rattle on, said “sometimes people come in to these sessions to help extract themselves from a relationship” I grimly nodded and broke up with him on the couch. That is why I was there, after all.

4. Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

Excessive makeup, that makes them look completely unnatural.

5. Malformed Face says:

I have nothing to add (re: Trump comparison) but I’ve become fascinated by a 47 year-old Donkey in my city: sings songs on instagram to camera, “loves rap music!”; sex-ay photos of her (so much duck face!); calls herself a journalist, releases 12 page “magazine” printed at Kinkos; demands things for free from restaurants, terrorizes chefs, servers, valets and never tips; black-listed all over the city; lives in the past; so much self-reflected glory and so much humble bragging about “boys” who like her, “boys” who find her sex-ay but they all run screaming in the night, including the most recent who quit instagram to stop being harassed by her.

Whenever Donkey is silent, I’m so glad I have my own local Donk Show. PS, title of this post is EVERYTHING.

• Moroccanwear Loves You Rain says:

This sounds like my perfect hate-follow. Please update regularly.❤️

• Malformed Face says:

You got it. I’m obsessed (mostly because I feel like I’m watching Julia 10 years from now… ooo, forgot, always unwashed hair and too tight/short outfits, also… hee hawing).

6. Lazy Ninja says:

Both live for external validation. Also parrot the insane ramblings of others and switch stances at the drop of a hat. Whatever will get them the most likes. Oh. And they’re both assholes.

7. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

“Childhood Wounding” Hmmmm…

I remember her posting, after the demise of BOOK, something along the lines of (and I’m paraphrasing. This is my Alternate Fact.) “Thank you Mom & Dad for giving me a normal childhood and therefore nothing write about.”

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Khaat whores says:

They CURTAILED HER GENIUS with EDUCATION, haven’t you heard?????

She could be the next Hillary Clinton, Beyonce and Scarlett Johanson rolled into one, but her parents RUINED her life by sending her to that awful New Trier school, and then on to college, where her NATURAL GENIUS was forever destroyed.

• JuliasTooSmallTutu says:

AKA: She’s coming for Robin here. Daddy can do no wrong because he signs the checks.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

Yes, absolutely. Complaints about childhood or family always mean Robin put her foot down about an extra cash transfusion.

8. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Well, good for her. She’ll get the help she desperately needs. Jena’s marriage and (I’m sure), impending pregnancy, must have been the final straw.

• grammarian says:

maybe also being called back to the omgdtc

• New Trier HS grad says:

She may go a few times to therapy, but she won’t stick it out to do the hard work it requires.
      Just like DT, what she is, is what you see. No pivot.

Besides, therapy costs MONEY. Usually cash 💰 money. And Julie isn’t going to fork over the dough when she could be jumping in the mudd in Costa Rica.
      When she sees how much it costs, she will be OUTBRAGED at USA healthcare costs!!!!!!!

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

I agree. And given that this comes on the heels of her discussions with the King and Queen of Camp Mystic, I would not be surprised if they told her flat out that she needs more than just a lovey-dovey clit flicking couples weekend to sort out her shit. Bryan has occasionally thrown her shade before on FB. A few of these people have been around her enough to see through her BS.

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

The last time she said she was going to therapy, it turned out to be phone calls with psychic Er*n Pavl*na.

Which resulted in the healthy Julie that she is today, or whatever bullshit line she spun.

• New Trier HS grad says:

“Healing modalities “. Wtf? Is that like petting a horse “in horse country??”

9. AWO says:

Actually, I think comparing her to Anthony Wiener might be more apropos. Great film, BTW.

Loved that film but I have to disagree because for whatever his faults and perversions, dude was actually super-intelligent. Both Donkey and Trump — dumb.

• AWO says:

I dunno. At least Donkey has been smart enough not to procreate… yet!

• Moroccanwear Loves You Rain says:

Honestly, I think it is the awful men she has been with who have been (just barely) smart enough.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I suspect people like wiener have kids for strategic purposes (political). Donkey sees no benefit of a kid strategically at this point in her life and would only add responsibility and take attention away from her.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Agreed. His obsession with disregarding his own past had me yelling, “Donkey!,” at regular intervals.

That was soooo exasperating! Good donkumentary though. I sure was rooting for him to keep it together, but that last time, grrrrr.

Yeah me too. I actually even was rooting for him after that documentary. And then after it came out, the sickest revelations of all … ohh Weiner. As obsessed with your own dick as Julie’s always been with her own tits.

• Afghani RAINBOW friend (TM) says:

Bad, compulsive decisions and fake to the core. Both were denied what they wanted because they are empty inside and can’t maintain relationships BC of it.

Both of them are reviled on various levels by their own family. (Donks extended family HATES her.)

Having a tight knit family and turning a head start into billions in assets and a POTUS is completely different than failing utterly despite a nice head start. Donks defining characteristic is self destruction.

• Razzmatazz says:

Wiener is at least self-aware enough to realize he’s a sociopath.

Will you elaborate, pls? Here’s a link to post re: removed video: https://www.facebook.com/goldiereddz/posts/1180505842070655

disregard — numerous video links in coments

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

Is it possible he was just telling her to stop laughing and be serious during the prayer?

Wouldn’t be at all surprising to learn that he barks orders at her non-stop, so yeah, what you suggest is likely how it played out. Take another look, though, but focus instead on the two men behind her — same amused expressions, as if there was a joke right before the prayer? Probably more of the same all around them.

He’s such a boorish ass. Watch this one: https://www.facebook.com/TheIndependentOnline/videos/10154418085781636/

Then he leaves her behind again: https://res.cloudinary.com/cmgverticals/image/upload/f_auto,q_80/v1484955348/qqdqd_kmqdpv.jpg

I feel sorry for her, actually.

Me too. I know I probably should not, but I do.

The more I see how he treats her, the more I’m inclined to give her a pass as far as FLOTUS nudie pics go, ’cause I suspect he browbeat her into that. I imagine her not finding her voice until the kid came along & then she found mama bear mode.

• Winchester House of Faxutoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

She looks like a Stockholm victim. I really think they live separate lives and didn’t think he’d win. #WellPlayedAmercia
            He’ll trade her out for the fourth wife during mid-term election season with a White House Pageant.
            He helps my theory of men to who children with multiple women ratchets up the possibility of being a sociopath bigly. I don’t know a man who has children with 3 different women that isn’t a sociopath.

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

Yes to all of you. And yes, to,your observation, Brayella, I agree.

This appeared in my feed (more of the same) & https://www.facebook.com/Slate/posts/10154796364246438 going by comments, everyone feels sorry for her &/or is downright concerned.

Click on the image for the Slate article which includes a gif showing Ivanka smiling too but watch Melania’s eyes — do you wonder if maybe she’s cutting them at Barron? Seems possible to me, & going back to the pic, he looks petulant.

Trouble in Hairadise? Methinks yessss.

Or, she just fucking hates Pence. 😉

I have a friend close-ish to the Trumps (ewwww) or at least close to people close to the Trumps and apparently she was furious about PussyGate and various other humiliations over the years, PussyGate being the last straw, and was going to leave him after he lost the election, which she assumed, like the rest of us, was a given.

And then he won. The poor woman. At least she has nice clothes. Really loved that Lauren number on inauguration day.

See, I’m not convinced that she herself plagiarized MO’s speech — I wonder if she was setup w/ hopes it’d go the distance & humiliate her much in the same way that first logo got traction before being yanked — probably by plants by the DNC taking advantage of no real oversight (& I’m okay w/ that!) but it still, IMO, comes back on him, ultimately.

11. Razzmatazz says:

Both inadvertently revealed a latent desire to fuck Ivanka

12. Winchester House of Faxutoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

The comments under her post are laughable and she still doesn’t get NOT everyone wants to air their issues on FB. She wanted the doctor chick to elaborate and got scolded into “off line”.

Desperate Donkey is clinging to the last shred of this relationship with crowd sourced post after crowd sourced post. He got his PAID trip, did she not learn from Devin?

Re: Trump = same.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Gilly (and the entire Cosmos) says:

The comments are laughable and consists of the woos shilling themselves and each other, e.g., try Annie Lalala, she’s the best untrained, non-credited, unlicensed therapist anywhere!

Compare the number of responses to this post, in which the woos could talk and talk about themselves AND shill, to the post about good web pages. She got two responses for the latter.

• Fameless Shamewhore says:

This is the kind of therapist who shilled themselves in the comments:

Tara Eleanor Divina Maya Diamond!!!!!
        Like · 1 · 23 January at 19:33

Maya Diamond
        Thank you.;) yes Julia, what you wrote about is exactly what I specialize in. I am a Somatic psychotherapist and Dating and Relationship Coach and specialize in healing deep attachment wounding and trauma, and helping one act from a sovereign, authentic, healthy, grounded, and secure place (no matter what your childhood was) in relation to your romantic relationship/partner.
        Like · 3 · 23 January at 20:48

Here is her self-description on Facebook:

Maya Diamond
        Relationship and Dating Coach. EFT Practitioner. Writer. Dancer. Magic Maker.

Founder and Coach at Maya Diamond

Studied Somatic Psychology at California Institute of Integral Studies

Studied BA in Community Studies at University of California, Santa Cruz

Studied Somatic Psychology at CIIS

Studied Massage at Santa Barbara School Of Intuitive Massage And Healing

Studied Deep-tissue massage at Santa Barbara Bodyworks

Studied Yoga Teaching at Yandara Yoga Institute

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

Ha, EFT is that woowoo tapping nonsense.

• Fameless Shamewhore says:

It’s pretty frightening to think of someone with this lack of actual professional training passing herself off as any kind of “psychotherapist” or even “Dating and Relationship Coach”, as she writes on Julia’s Facebook page. The fact that she claims to specialise in “healing deep attachment wounding and trauma” is particularly shameful.

• dinkledonkle says:

Grrr, I majored in sociology at UCSC and we shared a building with Community Studies — a truly great program. Kind of irked at the association. Also, CIIS is super first wave woo and part of the primal scream/human potential thing. HOWEVER, I have tried EFT and it helps sometimes to just shut my brain off and interrupt harmful thought patterns.

Something I notice w/ Trump’s lying: the gesturing goes tiny-hand-in-tiny-hand w/ his premeditated lies, whereas his spontaneous lies go tiny-hand-in-tiny-hand w/ those off-topic ramblings sans any gesturing.

I’ve gotten distracted w/ trying to break the code & decipher the message Donk longs to convey w/ her constant the blinking, so I’ve never noticed if she too has a tell / tale / tail distinction between prepared lies vs off-the-cuffhoof lies.

Sooooo many other similarities between these two pathological liars are apparent — two P'(o)s in a pod.

• Grammarian says:

all the pathological narcissists they are all the same

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

This is an interesting observation. He must have to concentrate more on the spontaneous lies (sans hand movement) = can’t do two things at once.

Fascinating, this deserves further investigation!

Just the opposite, to my thinking …

I suppose his gesturing is a learned technique (salesman’s tactic?) & it’s because there’s no forethought (of malice?) that spur-of-the-moment blurt out lies don’t activate hand motion because his dim bulb does not process rapidly enough to connect those particular dots. Scripted vs. unscripted.

14. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

“Well maybe I am a little over the top sometimes, doctor, but I am a creative person, I mean they made a TV documentary about how creative I am, so. I’ve suffered so much, and he knows that. So I’m this creative person and I’ve suffered and even though he knows all about that, he STILL doesn’t give me what I want. So I really need your help to understand. I need to understand what’s stopping him from giving me what I want and need. How can I fix that?”

15. Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

She looks like Michael Douglas in the Liberace movie in that photo.

16. BunnyBingo says:

Translation:
    My boyfriend won’t publicly acknowledge me, let alone commit so I have diagnosed him with childhood attachment issues rather than accept reality and read He’s Just Not That Into You yet again.

• Lurkey McLurkerson says:

Yes! I assumed this was about him, also, not for herself. But perhaps I am being too optimistic, as I can’t imagine someone publicly posting a list of the things they blame on their family that way.

Hasn’t she asked this question, like, five times?

“Who has the best press page on their website? (could be a company, individual, musician, etc.)

Also looking for people with the best press kit!”

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

“Let me know so I can copy them and claim credit!”

• Albie Quirky Sending Hugs says:

She is the best at brand architecture. Yuge. A monster.

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

Also, if she is such a genius at this, shouldn’t she have “the best” press page and kit? Instead she has a website she hasn’t touched in almost four years.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

I think she’s putting together a “Best of…” BOOK for whatever town she lives in now.

18. Dances with Hooves says:

Everything that is wrong with me is someone else’s fault. Who is willing to accept my Daddy’s credit card to validate this fact? I’m not willing to work or think or change, or accept responsibility for being an insufferable, lazy, narcissistic douche throughout my entire life.. I’m too special for that shit, (loll I just sweared because I’m edgy and wounded so I do that sometimes!)

p.s. Please post all the details of your own therapy so I don’t feel so utterly, utterly alone. TIA!

19. Donkey of Oz says:

Julia – I have the answer. Take all the bank money and transfer it over to you nephew. Now, take all the cash and walk through the Tenderloin handing it out to the people. Finally, get a job and face the real deal. This experience will heal you of ALL your issues. You won’t have time for issues.

It sounds like you’re gonna be single soon, Donkey. And my bet is you’re running low on stallion options.

20. Stalker is the New Swanky Pants says:

We had 5000+ people at our march in Lexington on Sat, felt really good. My instagram is @colorLexington if you want to see a bunch of pictures of rad signs.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

Those are great and you are a very talented artist.

• Stalker is the New Swanky Pants says:

!!! That just made my day, thanks for saying that 🙂 & thanks for looking at the signs, there were so many handmade ones & i loved the creativity and fearlessness there.

21. Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

Somehow we missed this. Thanksgiving at Maloof’s with ILYR and Donkey, with Nvmbr and Noodles canoodling.

• Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots, Microphones & Ghosted Book Deals says:

I’m only shocked ILYR didn’t dress as up like an Indian so he could go shirtless to Thanksgiving.

• Hot Foot Lurch is Not My Guru says:

He always looks like such a gigantic tool. How many stupid bracelets is he wearing?

22. Stalker is the New Swanky Pants says:

Ringing TelexFree Antopasta (or whatever it is)

gimme some of that money!

23. My Tribe Doesn't Have an Easy-To-Spell Name So White Girls Never Appropriate us says:

I don’t think this is as much about ILYR as it is about her parents making more specific retirement/future financial plans, and her needing a reason to blame them for how fucked up she is, as justification for their continued support. They owe her, because it is their fault she turned out this way.

Where Judy is from, it isn’t that unusual for parents to be supporting a daughter into her late 20s. Maybe buy her a condo, pay half of the assessment fees, keep her on the family cell bill, float her cash. But there is some unspoken expectation that, if she is not going to be self-sufficient as an adult, then she is going to find a wealthy husband to take her off of her parents’ payroll. I think that Judy has not only rolled past an age that her parents never expected to support her past, but past each successive line in the sand with regard to financial support, and maybe some hard conversations have been had with a financial planner, and perhaps, as is common when one kid is useless and one is a functional adult, there have been suggestions that the money Judy gets now will be subtracted from anything she might inherit. Its a pretty common strategy for dead weight heirs.

Quick solution: get a job! Oh, no. I was KIDDING! The solution is, find a therapist who will write a note telling her parents that it is all their fault, so that they keep paying now and so that Judy can retain her share of what is a multi-million dollar inheritance. I think this is all about money.

• Stalker is the New Swanky Pants says:

I like this theory.

We have no evidence that her parents are anything but supportive of her. She’s obviously able to cobble together an existence in CA. By what means, we don’t know. Forever a mystery.