When Michael Ellsberg Met Circe Nightshade …

circe 1

Smellsberg has a new goddess in his life, Saharima Roenisch, “a professional psychic” scamming out of Leicester who channels through her iPad.  Her background includes extensive study into the intersubjectivity of feminist body art.

Thanks to Malformed Face and Brayella, I’m still attempting to process the following clips. A goth chick channels a valley girl by way of Karen Finley? Um, er, oops, the short video will not embed.  Press below, BECAUSE THIS IS FUCKING INSANE.

And there’s this.  Words fail me.

123 Responses to When Michael Ellsberg Met Circe Nightshade …

1. I see sparks whenever you bray says:

Someone should send her details to Michael K because I know a Hot Slut of the Day when I see one. She truly belongs in D Listed’s pantheon.

2. Grammarian says:

Untreated mental illness is a sad thing to behold

• I see sparks whenever you bray says:

I’m not sure if it’s mental illness. There might be some of that but to me, it looks like unchecked self indulgence. Like there was nobody in her life that at the onset of this nonsense said “nah, channeling people on an ipad is not a career choice” and it escalated from there. Then she probably got heavily involved in the woo crowd and she got perpetual validation for this bullshit.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

“Unchecked self indulgence”. Agreed!

Michael’s just keeping his dick busy. Why be married when you can get crazy vagina for free? The woo-woo world is chock-full of them.

• grammarian grammarian says:

not mutually exclusive

a well person wouldn’t be down those rabbit holes

3. Marina Savage says:

I think I recognize her.
    Is she the one behind the Pentacle Papers?

4. Prom Party Burnout says:

Someone in the last thread commented on the voices…i guess these are the people she’s channeling? Its got a real schizo feel…or failed actress/community theater reject feel. Are the butterflys, eyebrows, and cross tattoos on her face?! Wtf! Is she the same women who was having a red tent party when she was on her period on a full moon?! I think smellsberg’s picker is offf…

5. Grifty Shades of Bray says:

I don’t see where this is his girlfriend. She’s friends with him, Jena, Megwyn White, Bryan Franklin, and just visited NY and California. She made a post about him rocking her world but that could just mean he spent a thousand or so for one of her “readings.”

In the meantime, he continues to post stuff that I think casts shade on Donkey. After last week’s post on “bliss-frontin'”, this week he talks about controlling personalities vs. withdrawers, and it sounds a lot like the dynamic between Donkey and Avocado.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Ugh. Of course it has to be.

• failwhale says:

I hope she inspires Rainbow to get some face tattoos. Rainbow eyebrow arches!

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

A popular look with the ladies of Bruckner Boulevard in the Bronx.

• grammarian grammarian says:

charles manson forehead swastika

• The Artist Formerly Known as Random Snowflake™ says:

Yes! Face tattoos! Julia, I will not believe you have fully committed to this wOO nonsense until I see some face tattoos. You need to have some skin in the game. 🙂

• stalker is the new so many fears and illusion already disappear says:

or Rainbow eye straight-acrosses as the case may be.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

“I feel your divinity, your devotion, your depth.” Oh Donkey, this performanth arth nutbar?! Too bad she couldn’t have been in your modern dance triumph at Camp Septic Tank.

• Tingolayo says:

“Whoa.” What an idiot Donk is.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

“Golly gee whiz. You are the wooest of woo. Your speaking in tongues and bad movie references resonate into my very being. I know you are blessed to be receiving this handwritten note from me, imagine my creative touch would be hearts dotted over the i’s. And my name is Rainbow, isn’t that just perfect and original? We are sisters in creative expression. Have you seen my Yandy outfits and car wash Coobie bras?”

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

Julia hooked up Saharima with Kigurmi Shop, and she and her tatted brows will soon be channeling Moon Unit Zappa while clad in her pink unicorn onesie.

• Handbag Is A Christian Whore With Food Issues says:

God almighty. She’s nauseating.

• Bride of Donkenstein says:

ffs

woo fangirling in CRAYON. Of course it’s our girl

• Dusty Documentary Series says:

Holyfuckingshit

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

I can just picture her in her twee little outfit holding up the Taylor Swift ” I’d be enchanted to meet you!!” sign, and see that she hasn’t changed a bit. It’s just new stupid outfits and a new stupid cast of characters.

• Reeks of desperate tutus says:

CSI: Donkey Word Salad Edition. Aching. Deeply. Xo. Blessed. All the donkey cliches except delicious are here.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

I think Julia wrote that letter out of fear of sirahama-mama. Can you imagine being on that chick’s bad side? She’d come at you shrieking in tongues and telling anyone who believes in her voices that Donk has a polluted aura.

She looks like she’d cut a bitch, too.

6. Can-Swiss says:

It’s like watching a really bad, low budget Die Antwoord video, minus the music, creativity, talent and original weirdness.

I see a rich-kid failed actress with a litttttle bit of mental illness and a real need for attention. Her shit gets old REAL fast too.

7. Albie Quirky in Exile says:

The top picture looks like she’s kneeling in front of an AirWick air freshener. Which can only be a plus in this milieu.

8. Tingolayo says:

The video.

WHAT THE FUCK.

This is actual, actual bullshit. Do people give her money to do this? How does she pay her rent or buy airline tickets. I don’t understand. If she or Ellsberg or Julia or anyone would like to come here to explain it, I’m all ears.

• stalker is the new so many fears and illusion already disappear says:

It makes me think that she and Hobbes are about to ride that cardboard box right out to the comet.

• Gilly Blake, CEO, Donkey Disparagement Industry Mrs. Gilly Blake says:

Until she & Shorty Shanti get that website up and running, Saharima is working alongside BFF Azrael Abyss at the Cinnabon’s in Leicester to make ends meet.

Circe

• Wolf, Hemmingway and Bleeker (***PAID***) says:

Well, she lives in England.

I am sure she is on some form of government assistance, plus a few quid here and there from her “psychic” “business”, she probably does just fine.

9. LickedRandisCake says:

I have spent many moments feeling in to this video. I eye gazed in to my soul depths. I square danced with my shadow self. And then, in a moment of heated growth opportunity, I said:

This chick voluntarily tattooed her face. Her gregdamn face. Her. Gregdamn. Fucking. Face.

And that’s all I got.

10. Malformed Face says:

Meanwhile, in Julia Price – land…. WUT?

11. LickedRandisCake says:

Needs more cowbell. And face tattoo.

12. Handbag Is A Christian Whore With Food Issues says:

I’ve watched JA go through some costumes over the years, but never, ever would I have foreseen her being mixed up with people this terrible.

13. Pass the Popcorn Please says:

I can smell the patchouli from across the pond. And I fucken hate patchouli.

OT: Feeling service-y, so here are some streaming entertainment recommendations you probably haven’t heard of, for ya’ll staying in out of the cold & binge-watching.

Mr Selfridge — (tv) aired on & should re-run on Masterpiece Theater; streams on Amazon; well-done drama series about a real person & events.

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father — (documentary) streams on Netflix; true story; emotionally exhausting, to say the least.

RE: the latter, just to make it semi-relevant here, one protagonist is noted for being a crude, inappropriate-acting scheme-weasel stalker (sound like anydonk ya know?) who does something evil to a younger man who rejects her, & then cries wolf & attempts to frame another man (who rejects her after his friends warned him about her) when what she does last is the ultimate atrocity.

• Julia Cougar Kalencamp says:

oh god, Dear Zachary.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

I watched Mr. Selfridge and Jeremy Piven’s overacting nearly killed me. I’m sorry, I couldn’t stand it.

I’ll try watching the other.

For those who have not seen it, Pride and Prejudice is also free streaming on Amazon, the Colin Firth one, extremely well done.

• This is quackery, Julia! says:

His acting was particularly bad that first season, right? I actually ended up loving it precisely because he was so terrible — every time he’d come on screen and start overemoting, or whatever it was he was doing, I’d burst into the most hearty, satisfying gales of laughter.

15. Julia's chin implant says:

What the fuck did I just watch?

16. Toxic grift says:

Why isn’t this ellsberg guy blogging divorce and freedom and renewal all that shit? Was he dumped?

• The Artist Formerly Known as Random Snowflake™ says:

I think the Jenna woman dumped him. So now he is rebelling, against sanity, and banging a woman in merry old England who fancies herself a psychic and has face tattoos.

17. Winchester House of Fauxtoshoots & Microphones says:

Welp she’s crowdsourcing for another makeup artist-Book’s done. Content? Who gives a fuck as long as she can rock a too small tutu and tout pout-that’s what all the “fans” want anyway.
    Really the idea that she never works with the same person twice (or rather no one will work with her a second time) is really telling.

18. ethel-egg says:

Julia is too naive to really connect with face tattoo woman.

She would actually run screaming for her daddy and The Four Season’s if forehead gangster really got her talons into her for a night.

19. Such happy. Many blessed. So lies. says:

This morning Donks was all, I’m having one of those mornings where I feel defeated (I’m assuming she did 30 mins of emailing people for free things and they all said no). So Danielle Woosterson (or something) posted a link to a Designing Women clip in the comments to, I don’t know, perk her up? (Perhaps she knows just how pop culturally behind Donks is. If so, well, played.)

10 hours later, Donks was all: “It occurs to me that perhaps I was meant to have been born in the South – Georgia or North Carolina or Texas – a place with manners and family dinners and big hair, a place where courtship and church never went out of style, a nice Southern girl ….” Blah blah blah, stork, Chicago, poor me etc.

She really wants to be anything other than herself, doesn’t she.

• Such happy. Many blessed. So lies. says:

Then again, what if herself is a lazy, manipulative, lying schemer who can’t be trusted?

Good call on wanting to not be you, Donkey. Best bit of insight you’ve ever had.

• Sake Bombardier's Vegas Blowout says:

The citizens of the great Tarheel city of North Carolina would love to have you for dinner, Julia! Literally. We’d eat you alive–we prey on people who take others at face value. Of which you have none, btw.

• Grammarian says:

But wait she spent years announcing her family was perfect? No?

• stalker is the new so many fears and illusion already disappear says:

those manners and family dinners and big hair are covering up icy snakes who would shank a bitch over a cheese straw. The south is no place for delicate flowers like Julia Allison.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Key word here is courtship. She wants to be singled out and worshipped by a man. Maybe she’s finally coming to grips that Mr. Darcy is not waiting for her at Burning Man or Griftapalooza 3.0.

• Dances with Hooves says:

Fiddle dee dee, what an asshole.

• Psycho-delic Ballerina fka Lurker says:

Bless her heart.

• Handbag Is A Christian Whore With Food Issues says:

All of these responses are top shelf.

• Tingolayo says:

She’s so childish and bratty. Since when are good manners, family dinners, and church attendance important to Julia Allison? Life is what you make it, Donkey. If manners are important to you, get some. Don’t lie and cheat and manipulate people and overshare and post endless fauxtos of your gaping maw and publicly bitch about your parents and talk about men you’ve fucked who now have wives or girlfriends. If church is important to you, go to church. Family dinners? Your family still has dinner; you moved halfway across the country from them.

How sad to be 33 and still whining that your parents weren’t Kennedys or Mountbattens or whatever the fuck. Life isn’t a fairy tale and wearing a unicorn “onesie” (good lord) doesn’t make it one.

Also, get a job. Having a purpose is empowering. Doing an honest day’s work is rewarding.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Church was important to her for five minutes when she was trying to curry favor with Derpin’s religious parents. And now it’s no coincidence she’s talking about religion again since this insane new woo obsession of Rainbow’s seems to be all Jesused out, and we know just how suggestible Donkey is.

20. Sake Bombardier's Vegas Blowout says:

This chick is giving me PTSD from my many years of working with a narcissistic sociopath (guess that’s redundant) who did those sarcastic eye squints whenever he was alluding to inside jokes which were really his internal monologue about those around him not appreciating him for the deity that he was. As if it winced him to even deign to allude to his greatness to us and we would clearly should be bowing down before him if only we weren’t too stupid and small to recognize his greatness.

He clomped his way over everyone else to mid-level manager and abused his limited powers at every turn, when he wasn’t too busy sourcing at least hundreds of dollars on costumes for a regular “wizard” party he and the fellow sociopaths who put up with each other’s existence in order to have some semblance of an audience for their “wizard” get-ups since most of their 30-something peers were way past the age of devoting all of our disposable income on capes and canes and ecstasy.

21. LakeWooBeGone says:

she posted yesterday she felt “utterly defeated” — what was that about?

22. No Cuntry For Old Donkeys says:

Can she be added to the no fly list – cause I’d be fucked if I had to sit next to her for 7 hours to Europe.