The Ball in Times Square Isn’t The Only Thing That Dropped On New Year’s Eve

1557473_10100584534340305_200657599_n

We may laugh at the tit thrust, but clearly it’s necessary.

1530555_10100584534335315_275025474_n

And here she is looking like a demented woman-child, complete with an oversized bow clipped into her tresses.

940804_10100584548427075_1809554261_n (1)Passersby learned that adult babies are real, and they are terrifying.

And that was all the fucks I could muster. Happy New Year.

40 Responses to The Ball in Times Square Isn’t The Only Thing That Dropped On New Year’s Eve

1. Meteorologist grammarian says:

Plaid! Holiday!
    Droopy McSaggyson

2. DoubtsWereRaised says:

Is that an engagement ring or is she doing the “cocktail ring on the ring finger” thing?

3. failwhale says:

So totally casually wearing a giant tacky ring on her finger. Tho thubtle.

4. Moonshinedonkey says:

Nice white underwear, fucktard

5. BunnyBingo says:

I don’t understand her boob situation in that dress. How are her nipples not showing?

• Queen Neferteeri Is Chortling Derisively! says:

Because of the severe sag of her boobies.

Also? Brilliant of her to thrust out her raft ass.

6. no bullshit grammarian says:

plaid!

[img]http://doowansnewsandevents.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/wizard_of_oz_munchkins-large.jpg[/img]

7. wtf says:

1. You don’t wear a statement necklace with that dress because then it doesn’t make a statement.

2. That color is awful on her and the dress is illfitting.

I was gonna say. She never stops slapping on 4 lawyers of too much stuff when her dress is essentially made of tinsel.

Fucktard.

8. Freeloading Musketeers says:

I like the dress, but it looks like she matched the shoes to it? Why? Why would she do that?

Also matched to Derpin’s bow-tie, like the matching pink fashion-week accessories she coerced him into. He is such a tractable tool.

9. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Yeah, that dress would have been better with straps. Nothing more attractive than a woman hoisting up a strapless dress every 2 minutes.

Jewelry…overdone! And done!

10. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

Am I alone among Type-A haters in thinking her body looks pretty smoking in these shots?

Her face, however ….

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

Well, Deb keeps her fed consistently on a gluten-free diet…so his healing ways need to be thanked for that. However, Deb’s pallor is always sickly. The young lady needs to get out of the kitchen and into the sunlight. I don’t think the wimpy facial growth is helping him.

Those photobooth shots…weird lips and “all about Julia” aren’t they?

• Monday, blowing the rocks (Arrogant Sloth) says:

I think her body is slamming here. But she still manages to look like a demented weirdo.

She contorts so much that I’m never sure if what we’re seeing is the way she actually looks, so….

• Queen Neferteeri Is Chortling Derisively! says:

Yes, she is a master of contorting herself so much that people are stunned that she looks a bit thicker in person. Also, she has the unfortunate combination of a flat chest that sags.

• Type-A Hater says:

I’ve been rung!

I agree that her body looks fine. The cut of the dress is all wrong, and the styling is heinous. Also, wtf is going on with her hair color these days? It is a brassy hot mess.

I am impressed that she’s managed to keep her Burning Man figure instead of packing it on as she usually does in the fall and winter*. I suppose Debbois’s unappetizing healing food may be part of it?

But that dress is super unflattering through the top. It’s too short through the torso on her, and it mushes her boobs to pancakes. I think this must be a constant problem with “Rent the Runway” type things; just because something fits in terms of waist/bust/hip measurements doesn’t mean it will actually work on your body.

* I am not pointing any fingers here, as my own body wanted to put on a comfortable hibernation layer every year until my digestive system broke. Certainly when I was her age, I would chub up every October.

Now I’m thinking about the annual hibernation season, that started with the Halloween candy and ended with the Easter candy…

• fig says:

Nope. Great body but terrible choices.

• It’s like that dress is embarrassed to be on her and sliding to make a clean get-away before photo ops. However, her ass is acting like an insurmountable speed bump, thankfully.
      Plaid is for picnics. Bows are for babies. And never should the two meet.

11. Frequent Liar Miles says:

I think that last shot is in SF at the Palace of Fine Arts. Judging from the picture, I speculate that the Comfy & Delightful abode’s scaling, decrepit space heater finally blew up, forcing them to flee in their pajamas to seek warmth on a manhole cover. Donks couldn’t find her shoes so grabbed a pair of Derpin’s.

12. Donks gives good deadline says:

If that’s happiness I wanna be miserable

13. mandy says:

Calling all body language experts: Notice how in so many pictures he is gazing (staring) at her, almost full-profile in some pics, but she never (correct me I’m wrong) ever poses in that manner.

• Drunken Polka Dot Feet says:

I guarantee Donks tells Deb to pose that way; she probably thinks it looks like adoration rather than a creepy, stoner face.

She always has to be the center of the shot. Always. Even when she used to do the “kiss someone” shot, she was ALWAYS awkwardly pointing her face towards the camera while her lips were on someone’s cheek.

Her boyfriend is a skeevy mess. I’m sure they don’t fuck. Who would fuck that guy?

14. Fauxto of Dorian Bray (In Reverse) says:

Annie Lalalalalalalallalala is begging them to breed. Can we please stop liking her now?

Nah, that happens when people have bbs. Other, more sane people than the Cartographer of Love have fallen prey to the post-baby “everyone else must procreate!” mind worm.

Where is that?

15. Donkey's Anger Farts (are sagging in the New Year) says:

She looks psychotic and her face is busted.

Same as it ever was.

16. GiggleFairy says:

Uh I had no idea I followed her on Instagram and just puked a little…”Happiness is being naked on a soft rug…”

17. Rebecca of Donkeybrook Ashram says:

The second picture is awesomely bad. the shrugged shoulders – WHAT KRAZY CHARMING THING WILL I DO NEXT? YOU’LL HAVE TO KEEP WATCHING! Seriously busted. I’m surprised it took her so long to shift to Instagram. It must drive her mad with envyrage. I love how in the photo booth he is always looking at her and trying to get her attention and all she does is mug.

18. Busted Donky Face says:

No skirt pull. Finally. No Goddamn Skirt Pull. Gasp! There might be hope after all….bwhaaa haaaa haaaa. I tried.

19. JFA says:

Was this a wedding? It wouldn’t be new year’s without JA wildly overdressing and desperately trying to portray to the world that her life is SO MUCH GREAT AND SO MUCH FUN.

God, is there ever a moment that she is not photographing. WHO NEEDS THIS MANY FUCKING PHOTOS. IT’S INSANE. Pretty much the only photos my family takes at holidays now are photos of the little kids. And not even that many. Put the fucking camera down. I’ts fucking new year’s…it’s not your debutante ball or whatever.

SO HAPPY LOOK AT ME! SO HAPPY! I think she looks nice from far away but…who wouldn’t in such an overdressy fitted dress? Not that hard to look good in an expensive dress and half your tetas hanging out. Her hair, I am so fucking over it, put down the damn curling iron and get a new style already. I am just so sick of her. I was thinking of a retrospective of all her desperately staged “OMG SO HAPPY” new years events/outfits but i can picture at least 3 of them in my mind. And they are all so lame. And you know when she mugs like that in front of a tree like “ahahah!” absolutely no one just said anything funny and it’s phony.

Lastly, I am so sick of these two moronic assholes being ridiculous in a Photo Booth. MAKE SURE ONE IS OF US KISSING. THERE MIGHT BE ONE OR TWO PEOPLE WHO EITHER HAVEN’T HEARD OR STILL GIVE A SHIT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Like the novelty still hasn’t worn off for her.

Devin, pick up your testicles and go home. you’re a prop. How can he not know this? Also he creeps me out to no end.