Donk Doubles Down On Her Obtuse Racism: Indians Should Just STOP DRINKING

ass.hole.

JP put it best: Honey, as a sober Messican with a full-blooded Native American grandmother, I can say that your racist, cunty stupidity does indeed drive me to drink.

It is hard to know where to even begin. I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt, assuming no one could be so fucking stupidly racist as to suggest that native Americans should just stop drinking instead of complaining about people making tired, offensive, insensitive, stereotypical jokes about them being drunks.

But no. She WAS suggesting native Americans should just stop drinking. And she’s not part of the problem, goddammit! Wearing Indian head-dresses for fun doesn’t cause native Americans to drink, you stupid Navajo asshole! There must be something WRONG with Jared for attacking her this way!!!

Jesus.

I guess she totally missed the big Victoria’s Secret and Gwen Stefani controversies re: native head-dresses, huh? You’d think, if she is simply not intellectually capable enough of understanding why it’s so offensive, she’d have been scared off by what happened in those two situations.

But no. She’s just a stupid racist fuck who sees no problem with perpetuating the myth that native Americans are lazy drunks. Classy.

435 Responses to Donk Doubles Down On Her Obtuse Racism: Indians Should Just STOP DRINKING

1. LEFOOLIEH says:

Sorry…. I have to very inappropriately repost here…

Just like she never drinks. Except for when she used to – like a fish in college – which she was quite open about on her blahg way back when. And then when she documented every single sip she took on her iPhone and posted it on her blahg. And then when she stated her legendary email to ex’s fiancee about possible “overlap” was drinking-induced and “not her finest moment”. No doubt there were plenty of “well, this doesn’t count” moments.

2. jla23 says:

Her response!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!

Just… holy shit.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

Stunned silence. Drops phone. She is such a raging cunt bag.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

She really is lucky Jack McCain dumped her raft ass. She so much more fits in with Devin Stetler of the Modesto Stetlers.

• Dyspeptic says:

Maybe she’s going for an Ann Coulter type persona in the hope that it gets her on the teevees more.

• Random Snowflake says:

Ann Coulter is hotter (if she’s hot at all), but I find her equally as despicable as the Donkey.

You hear that, Donkey? You’re less hot than Ann Coulter.

• #NAVAJO NATION TWITTER FRIEND (AFF) says:

If I want to watch someone disagreeable, I’d much rather watch Andrea Tantaros or Kim Guilfoyle. Any of them are better than a Donkey.

Ann Coulter is repulsive in every way. How about they are both equally repulsive and we’ll leave it at that.

• Gimme Pig of Love says:

the little cherry of assholery on top of that sundae of dickishness is the condescending, “I worry about you.”

3. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

JP, my lover, we both posted on this — I think I’ll combine our rants, okey dokey?

4. OMGPearskank says:

Maybe she’s angling for a side kick gig with Rush Limbaugh? I can see it. Rush, the Blob and Jabba the Cunt ([c] juliaspublicist) making radio history.

• Jelly Roll says:

Except that Donkey’s politically liberal and socially liberal. Except for that one time when she wore pearls to do the dishes. (And that only happened because she was very very drunk that day.)

5. juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

This reminds me of those movies “Dances with Tools” and “Pochadonkey.”

• Tingolayo says:

and “Au hasard, Balthazar Fingerbanging”

I hesitated to even include that beautiful film in a reference to Mulia Mallison.

6. Tingolayo says:

If she were clever in addition to being devious and unethical (oh Greg, do I have a side stitch from laughing), she could spin it as “What I meant to say was, you should ‘fix the problem’ by firing the person who wrote the script for that episode. Yeah, that’s it.”

But, like most narcissists, she lashes out when confronted.

• Norse Horse says:

Stupid, nasty bitch.

I didn’t see her CNN bit, so I am not sure what her original comment was. But you know what? As a grown-ass adult who takes responsibility for what I do and say, if what I unthinkingly said caused offense and pain, as it clearly did to this gent (who’s a HERO for calling her out)- well, I would try to listen, see their point, and apologize. Does she? No, she doubles down and says the many problems Native Americans face aren’t her fault. Boggling. What a rotten person she is, honestly. Just the worst.

7. Random Snowflake says:

The Donkey is never wrong.

People would not make jokes if they weren’t a nation of drunken bastards. If you disagree with her she will have Jack McCain’s LOLyer call you and threaten your employment situation.

Julia Allison is a clueless, racist troll that should be banned from CNN.

By that logic, a dedicated community of cat ladies wouldn’t call her a braying sociopathic donkey if she wasn’t a braying sociopathic donkey.

• lost a grandmother but gained a boyfriend (fucktard fashion failure (testicle dust that dissipated into the wind (Queen Neferteeri))) says:

Julia Allison is a clueless, racist troll that should be banned from CNN.

Fox News pretty much banned her for being a cunt with a massive, yet undeserved, sense of entitlement.

• Random Snowflake says:

She’s a STAR though, Goddammit! Can’t you see that? She’s not at all random. Not at all. A star, for Christ’s sake.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Can you imagine how cunty you have to be to be canned by the cunts of all cunts at FOX News? That’s exactly how cunty she is.

You can also look at it as CNN taking in Fox’s garbage.

• brayday cray says:

Can someone clue me in to that story? I’ve heard about her Fox News banning, but I never have heard the story behind that one…

• Random Snowflake says:

Gawker wrote about her getting banned from Red Eye, http://gawker.com/262975/julia-allison-banned-from-red-eye – I’m not sure if she’s banned from the whole network though? She doesn’t seem to appear on Fox anymore, so it’s possible..

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

That’s the bullshit story that Julia floated to Gawker. Gutfeld told the real story a few years later.

Then there was the time she was supposed to make her first appearance on Shepard Smith’s afternoon show, the network’s highest-rated show in the afternoon. His studio was being remodeled and he was working out of the newsroom. As she was somewhere in the newsroom, waiting to go on, he got sick (bad sandwich at lunch, the story goes). Fortunately – for viewers – it was while there was video on the air, so him throwing up wasn’t broadcast live. He left and someone else took over for the rest of the show.

Instead of being a discreet professional, Donkey took to her blog and posted something like “Haha. Just watched Shepard Smith throw up in a garbage can in the newsroom!”

She was never asked back on his shows.

I don’t know if an official ban was eventually placed on her, or how much weight was put on that blog post vs. her general cunty behavior, but after a short time, she was never again on any FNC show again. Word probably got around about how difficult she was to work with, but given the total lack of Donkey in all these years since, I have to wonder if there’s been an official ban placed on her. I know that a friend of mine was banned for a few years for far less egregious stuff.

• Random Snowflake says:

Funny stuff.. “when we’re officially bumped, and then watch Shep vomit into a wastebasket as he rushes off air. You don’t see THAT everyday!” – Wonder why he never asked her back? Hmm. Also, I wonder if she did that to spite him for being bumped? #HowDareThem #Don’tTheyKnowWhoSheIs?

Do you even have to ask if Donkey did that out of spite? She didn’t give a shit that a fellow human was ill, only that she didn’t get to go on the air that time. No concern for him, only herself.

But did she learn from it? Helllll nooooo … she did as much when she twatted & publicly lol’d about [Jordacted] being stuck in the airport following the trip D0nkey demanded that she & Kendick go on … sayonara, sister! Another one bites the dust.

Oy. I just gave myself this ear worm:

♫ ♫ Donk Donk Donk …
            Another one bites the dust

Donk Donk Donk …
            Another one bites the dust
            ♫ ♫

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

Back in 2010, a few years after Julia lost her Star gig, Greg Gutfeld and the panelists on Red Eye told the story of why someone whose name ‘rhymes with Mulia Mallison’ was never asked back on the show. It seems she missed a taping — never called — and then the next day gave an excuse about her flight being delayed. For whatever reason (think about this part), the staff decided to check with the airline and the limo company, and found the flight had arrived on time. Then ‘a friend’ told Gutfeld about seeing Julia out somewhere when she should have been at the studio.

I don’t know if this specific incident ended her hopes of a job with Fox or if it was just another brick in the wall.

It says so much, that story. Who would call and check out the flight situation if the person was a reliable, trustworthy, decent and honest human being? The fact that they doubted her makes plain that she was already viewed as being a complete weaselly asshole, otherwise they would have taken her at her word.

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

Julia has always thought she was better than any opportunity handed to her, and always seems more interested in flipping off people in authority and ‘getting her way’ than in actually doing what’s required of her. This is how it looks to me, anyway. There seems to be a little switch in her head that toggles once she’s charmed and kissed ass to get what she wants, then it’s DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM time (and of course eventually the reply is, “Yes, Julia, you’re someone I hired and can fire.”).

8. ScoobyDon't says:

Her NotSoSmartPhone should come with a child safety lock as it would take her much longer to use it to make an ass of herself.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

Seriously, because she just re-publicized the Horrid Shake video and stated it was done in honor of her birthday. Her 32nd birthday. On her twitter. Following everything that’s transpired with #navajogate. Neither her nor Chef D are getting hired for anything but unpaid gigs in the near future. Black ski mask isn’t doing a damn thing for Debbie since google search ultimately connects them.

9. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

Twitter is weird but I think she deleted the Tweet. I can’t find it anymore. Anyone else?

• Random Snowflake says:

Nope.. It appears to be gone. Donkey standing behind her words, as usual.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

It appears to have been lost, just like Donkey’s mind.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

It’s gone. She didn’t like how quickly it was escalating and being repeated, what with it being a threat to her future on the teevees. Not sure how her late adoption of an embarrassing Harlem Shake vid will help that at all, but that’s the donkey mentality for you.

Ahhh but it’s not gone, thanks to the cat ladies. The Internet never forgets, you ridiculous racist tool!

• Norse Horse says:

My nine-year old nephew told me about the dumb “Harlem Shake” thing yesterday (though I’d read about it for ages online and it bored me). Julia’s so, “with it!”. She probably likes it because it sounds vaguely racist. Like Her Grandmother!

• Dyspeptic says:

naw, she just keeps vainly hoping that one of her stupid Vimeos will go viral and make her a star. Like our Chesca!!!!

• OMGPearskank says:

I think she did.
      Too bad, I was hoping she might try to go up against Jared King some more, but maybe someone pointed out to her that she doesn’t stand a chance.

Next thing she’ll claim is that she’s being bullied by nasty, unprofesh NA people since his comeback is somewhat out of context now.

10. Jelly Roll says:

She’s such a parrot. In reality, we could all stand to lighten up a little. If someone of Native American descent watched that episode and was genuinely upset, then ok. But that’s the thing about comedy – it’s just tragedy in a different light. If we can’t joke about stuff, what’s the point of living in a nation with free speech? The comedian said it better (and I notice the Navajo guy doesn’t seem to be going after him today). The thing that pisses me off about donkey is that I don’t think she was actually trying to say that because it was she really thinks. She was just blinking and nodding and stomping for attention and when they called on her she just started braying – with no regard towards what she was saying at all. She probably googled the issue on her iPad during the commercial and attempted to parrot the first thing that someone (with a name she recognized) had already published. Now she’s standing behind it because scandal garners more attention than a genuine “I’m sorry that you were hurt. Maybe I did say that in an insensitive way”.

That’s the thing. If you’re going to make an argument, saying: “Everyone needs to lighten up because it’s comedy and the old lady was supposed to be a racist curmudgeon” is fine. But to say: “Everyone needs to lighten up because native Americans ARE drunks and should stop being drunks if they don’t like the joke” is just wholly offensive and just so fucking stupid because clearly pretty pink princess has no understanding of the socio-economic disadvantages and outright discrimination that First Nations have endured for centuries. But I agree that she may not even believe it, or even know what she said, she was too busy nodding and blinking and not really listening to anything but the voice in her head telling her how awesome and smart she is.

• Jelly Roll says:

You’re saying it better than I am. It was like she couldn’t commit to the point she was trying to parrot (the point that the comedian successfully made 4 seconds later) because she doesn’t even understand it. It was like she started down the right road, and then her own stupidity took over, and detoured her right into trouble.

• Norse Horse says:

Sing it, sing it, Mama Jacy. It’s not really rocket science; if you don’t know or care (Donks doesn’t care) jack shit about a minority’s issues and the real problems they face day to day, shut the fuck up about it. If you don’t know about Native American issues, shut the fuck up, listen and maybe learn something. You don’t HAVE to have a loud-ass stupid opinion on others’ issues, stupid Donkey. Because you’re uninformed and dumb as fuck about them, and hideously offensive to boot when you double-down on this heinous ass-covering. If someone tells you your comments are hurtful and offensive towards his people, who’ve had their share of woes, don’t go and say, It’s not my problem.

Nasty. Yeah, what a crunt. Amazing.

Definitely not rocket science. If it was some nasty joke about some community I knew nothing about, here’s what I would have said, because even if I was dumb on that issue, I am not SO DUMB that I would further insult the aggrieved community:

“It was a tasteless joke. I suppose the writers might have been trying to make a point about how stupid and pointless racist stereotypes are, but still, a little sensitivity might have been in order, right?”

NOT DIFFICULT

• Jelly Roll says:

JFA ing myself to add: what’s really too bad about this whole thing is that (unlike the rape situation) she doesn’t have a “card” to play to for guaranteed absolution. Too bad she didn’t think to turn herself into fauxcahontas at some point, just knowing it might be helpful down the road..or maybe I missed the Cosmo where she talked about her Cherokee ancestors?

• #NAVAJO NATION TWITTER FRIEND (AFF) says:

She tried being 1/37th Jewish (or whatever). So I wouldn’t put it past her to claim being 1/25th Algonquin or somesuch.

Princess Runs In Circles is an Assinboner, doncha know?

(Sincerest apologies to the Nakota / Nakoda Assiniboine Indian people, but as much as we tell her to just fix the problem, ThunderCunt D0nkey remains a ThunderCunt!)

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

Yeah, where is the standard “But I’m 1/16th Cherokee!” lie?

Related, why is it always 1/16 Cherokee that people say? Because they don’t know any other Indian tribes?

I used to know some asshole from Tennessee with perhaps 1/100th native blood who always brought it up when saying incredibly racist things about black people. As in: “Well I can say what I want because my community has suffered so much more than black people ever have.” I honestly hated her and had to cut off any and all contact. Cunt.

• Random Snowflake says:

Julia Allison Baugher should still apologize. She parroted a typical stereotype on national T.V., and seems to be sticking with her position. The entire history of her life seems to have been documented on this site, and from what I can tell she has never actually known a native American on a personal level. Therefore she has NO right to weight in on their issues.

The narcissistic bitch just wanted some face time on the T.V. and babbled on about some stereotypes she once read.

Fuck her.

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

Has she ever sincerely apologized about anything? I literally cannot imagine it being possible her whole life.

• Random Snowflake says:

I don’t recall such a thing. And I’ve been following her since Arrington and those idiots at TechCrunch invited her to a party back in the summer of 2007.

• Who do you think you are? says:

Jinx!

• Who do you think you are? says:

Have we ever known her to apologize to anyone, for anything, ever?

11. flatface says:

I gotta side with Julia on this one.

It’s like when I dress up in black face and an afro wig, you know? And then I go around and public steppin’ and fetchin’ and talking in a mumbling southern accent?

A lot of my “friends” are all like: Flatface, Jesus. That’s so racist. You’re perpetuating a racial stereotype that’s hurtful to people. And like, you can’t just “borrow” a cultural identifier just because you thinks it’s funny or cute.

And my answer is always the same: if you think me dressing up like a dumb black person “encourages” African Americans to drop out of school and remain marginalized in society, well, then I just feel bad for you, you ignorant naif.

And then I purse my lips and throw up gang signs. Because that’s funny, too! Get it? I’m white and cute and the gang signs belong to hardened black and brown people! Brown and black people are in gangs! Get it! And people like me are not! The contrast is funny! It’s not demeaning! And it doesn’t encourage black and brown people to join gangs! That’s on them! When they stop joining gangs, I’ll stop posing with gang signs!

Hilareballz, and I bet there is a photo of Our Julie in blackface out there somewhere. Because she thinks that shit’s funny.

I love you so much.

• Jelly Roll says:

See now THAT was funny.
      Also – dear Greg, I forgot about the gang signs… Sigh…

Brilliant. Calls for this C&P in its entirety before D0nkey locks that shit down:

The Whitest Girls U Know

Along with thousands of other similarly suburban-raised white girls, I can rap 100% of the lyrics to “Baby Got Back.”

[img]http://blog.juliaallison.com/Images/Julia%20Allison%20White%20Chick%20with%20a%20Gang%20Sign.jpg[/img]

Indeed, I know several rap songs, including but not limited to “Paul Revere,” any by Wyclef, and those involving Hos and disparate phone prefixes. In fact, I have fond memories being 16, rollin’ in my sea green Ford Contour in the northern Chicago ‘burbs, screaming “Regulators, MOUNT UP!” I did not know what a Regulator was, but if Warren G & Nate Dogg said they should Mount Up, they should, damnit.

[I’ve obviously mellowed in my old age, because Pocahontas’ “Colors of the Wind” is playing right now on my iTunes. Of course, the previous song was “Promiscuous Girl,” but it’s on shuffle so I take absolutely no credit for the irony.]

In any case, despite my practically encyclopedic knowledge of pop rap, I have – until last Friday – avoided using the term “Gatt” in conversation or, yes, flashing fake gang signs while posing for photos.

I italicize this because A) I’m shocked. It seems like the kind of totally-obnoxious-cheesy thing I would do. and B) My fellow really-really white girls seem to have taken a different direction. Many ladies feel that, if in photographic doubt, GANG SIGNS = REALLY COOL.

In fact, this video really sums it up:

In homage to this, the ridiculously adorable, bring-her-home-to-mom, so-white-she’s-clear media reporter Rachel Sklar and I decided to flash our own unique gang signs at Arianna Huffington’s book party last Friday.

As I think you’ll quickly deduce, they give us an ineffable aura of “badass.” Also, confusion.

[img]http://blog.juliaallison.com/Images/Julia%20Allison%20and%20Rachel%20Sklar%20White%20Chicks%20with%20Gang%20Signs.jpg[/img]
      [img]http://blog.juliaallison.com/Images/Julia%20Allison%20and%20Rachel%20Sklar%20White%20Chicks%20with%20Gang%20Signs%20at%20Huffington%20Post%20Party.jpg[/img]

Do. Not. Fuck. With. Jewish. Gangstas.

Posted by Julia Allison on April 1, 2007 10:50 PM | Permalinnk

• Tingolayo says:

Those are gang signs? I thought she was throwing The Shocker.

• Random Snowflake says:

Really not sure who Donkey is throwing signs for.. If she’s not affiliated, why in the hell is she doing this?

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Oh, I forgot she thought she was Jewish.

• Random Snowflake says:

I think she’s 1/16 or 1/32 Jewish, from what she’s said before. She’s almost a Shiksha, but still all the way a privileged, white, upper middle class bitch.

Fuck, I sleuthed this one out. It was either Robin’s mother’s mother or Robin’s father’s mother who was Jewish. The Palisades Post took all the obituaries off line, the bastards, so I can’t retrace my steps.

• Random Snowflake says:

Gramps (a good man) was from Pacific Palisades, CA. Not sure of his origins though..

He was a hard worker, unlike Donk. The genes got diluted a bit before they got to her I guess..

• Prof. F Camping says:

@Albie, this guy was Robin’s grandfather, hence “Allison” after his first wife.

That’s it, Prof! Phyllis Jacobs Stickney was the grandmother with a Jewish parent. I just forgot which parent.

Personal life

Jacobs married Ivy Allison Willson in 1922. They had three children, Phyllis, Eastman (“Bud”) Jr., and Dorothy.

In 1959 he remarried, marrying Melba Shackelford and had two children, John and Theodore (“Ted”).

He also had two other daughters, Mary and Doris (Julie) with Celia Epstein, a notable mathematician for the US government.

Wait, so D0nkey’s maternal great-grandfather was Baby Daddy to three different woman, only two of whom to he was married? Scandalous!!

You just know she hates w/ a passion the other four half-sibs who diluted her maternal grandmother’$ inheritance.

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

Who told her sausage curls look good?

Aww, I miss horseface Sklar and her bad, bad hairdo.

• Spoutless Teapot says:

I find her description of Rachel Sklar’s whiteness repulsive. What an ignorant hick.

She’s so unfunny and hideous. When she tries so hard to be funny in writing especially, it’s just so painful and off. I really wish she would STFU forever.

• Dr. Mrs. Sturgeon (HOW WHY/جوليا اليسون ضربات) says:

Which noses are those? Is #3 up top and #2 on the bottom? THO CONFUTHED.

• Dyspeptic says:

flatface, salutations.

12. Nickelodeon Chic says:

I’m speechless.

I thought it was a flubbed remark. I’ve been there, you get thrown a question and you don’t have anything to say so some words tumble out that sound bad and there’s no undo button.

She literally just doubled down on the worst interpretation of her gaffe. Stunned silence, drops phone.

Me too. I totally gave her the benefit of the doubt, and thought she was simply saying they should take more effective action against racism — not that they’re drunks.

• Random Snowflake says:

When she said they need to “fix the problem,” she meant that Native Americans need to stop being drunks. She excused sitcom actors from making fun of them since she thinks it’s true that Native Americans are drunks. And until they stop being drunks it’s totally okay that they continue to be the punchline in such jokes.

I must have been a really good girl this year to get such a spectacular Birthcray.

It’s not just that she went on the CNN and implied that Native advocacy groups aren’t working to address issues of alcoholism. It’s not just that she pooh-poohed their work in calling out disrespectful stereotypes in media.

It’s that Miss Social Media Expert then compounded her hatefulness by getting all condescending and Lady Cuntiful to a Navajo Nation communications director on the Twitter. WHO DOES THAT?

• Devin's Shiny Crocs says:

Seriously! Every time I think she can’t go any lower or do anything worse, she does. And then does again. It is mindboggling how cray cray she truly is.

13. juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

• Random Snowflake says:

D’oh! I think Amy Laurent just called out Julia (again)! Haha! This is awesome.

You’re okay, Amy 🙂

BTW, D0nkey has lost another 15 Fans in the ‘Stans … 125,251 now.

I would pay to see these two in like, a boxing match or something. JA is a beast but I think Amy would kick her ass.

• Oh Amy, you are so lovely.

PS– your voice is 10x less irritating than a Donkey’s. And you look younger than her too.

• Helena (Alchemize Is The New Actualize) says:

About the only thing I know about Amy Laurent (I never watched Miss Advised because there was a filthy psycho donkey on it) is that she once referred to Donks with a comment that said “Let’s get answers from moron!” Good enough for me. Go Amy!

• Blowjobs by Bravo says:

She must think Donk is responsible for the downfall of that awful show. Someone hand the lady a mirror.

14. The Tortuous and the Hair says:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KSBoMos.jpg[/img]

15. LEFOOLIEH says:

Julia Allison ‏@JuliaAllison Love you girls!!! Xoxo RT @ValleyGirlShow: the hilarious @TarynSouthern on the show!

oh, honey… if they have ANY sense at all they are a) backing slowly out of the room, or b) running screaming into the night after your most recent gaffe.

RE: FlapJack, AKA Jack McCain, heir to the empire of the largest beer distributorship in Arizona … if cheesy-skillets shilldebeast Julia Allison Baugher hadn’t fucked her way out of that five-minute relationship by snooping in Jack McCain’s cell phone & email, if Julia Allison Baugher had actually snagged that wallet & trotted down the aisle w/ him, no fn way in hell she’d be admonishing anyone to quit drinking, not if & when it lined her moth-eaten Chanel pocket.

As it is, Princess Running In Circles & Chef LackaSacka, sweet-potato-turds benefactors to the poors, surely wouldn’t hesitate to buy Native American Indian Twitter followers either, just like she bought all of her current Fans in the ‘Stans, & then she’d spin it that she’s ’employing’ people & making the world a better place.

Do you think she was referring to her show yesterday? It was posted 22 hours ago…

Brooke BaldwinVerified account
    ‏@BrookeBCNN
    Well… that was odd…
    Reply Retweet Favorite More

I saw that last night on the CNN page & wondered the exact same thing! Then I went to bed like a normal person (READ: unlike an abnormal d0nkey) & forgot to ask. Brooke was tots SHH at a d0nkey.

OT: what’s that burning smell?

• Cuckoo in a Tutu says:

I wonder which Georgetown alum jr producer’s nads are in the soup pot for calling up ol’ Julie Booger.

18. Random Snowflake says:

I have a feeling that @amylaurentmatch is a fellow cat lady here. If so, HI! You were the 2nd hottest, a close 2nd right behind Emily. (Julia was just a mess and wasn’t in the running)

If you’re here, just wanted to say welcome. 🙂

JRODDC: @JuliaAllison If you don’t understand how promulgating stereotypes is harmful, I pity you. You don’t deserve worry. #RacistJokes

20. Ineffably Adverbial says:

This trick is unbelievable. Just when we thought Birthcray was gonna be a non-event, thar she blow(hard)s.

• #NAVAJO NATION TWITTER FRIEND (AFF) says:

and it’s not over. Julia has to go spend a few days in Modesto with Debbie’s family now.

She already did, hence the ugly jewelry, right?

Julia Allison
        Monday near South Lake Tahoe, CA via mobile
        Leaving Tahoe, headed to D’s parents house for dinner & a sleepover, then back to SF in the morning, and LA soon thereafter. What a wonderful birthday weekend!

• Random Snowflake says:

I visited Modesto once back in 1991. It seemed like most folks liked in trailers. Devin’s family is probably nice, and I’d bet they have at least a double wide.

• #NAVAJO NATION TWITTER FRIEND (AFF) says:

Most likely a double wide with a busted up old Dodge up on blocks in the front yard.

• Shaky Pizza Hut tables with one Sad Chair says:

They’d need a double wide to fit that raft ass of her’s inside.

21. Delurked says:

NOOOOOOO WAAYYYYYYYY

christ, what a fucktard.

22. Checklist Violation (thanks Jacy! aka donkolnikov) says:

I fucking can’t stand her. I can’t even snark this pisses me off so much. She is such a brat.

• stalker says:

that’s my feeling too. Anything I can think of to say is profanity-laced and unfunny, so.

23. Aspen>Tulips says:

“Wearing feathers” AKA “Feel free to relax, I’m just wearing feathers! If you see a Native American headdress it’s on you!”

Every time I think there is no way that La Donk can surprise or shock me anymore, she proves me wrong.

24. JFA says:

She’s such a little nasty cunt. The conversation wasn’t about alcoholism to begin with, you stupid cretin. It was about stereotypical and hateful portrayals of native americans in the media and their problem with tusch. Which you responded to by saying “GO DO SOMETHING instead of writing letters!” Which was dumb, and made no sense, and was insensitive and ridiculous. So he told you to stuff it, and then highlighted your insensitivity by retweeting a pic of you in a headdress. WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH DRINKING. He’s saying you should work to stop stereotypes you dumb dick. No one is talking about fucking drinking!

As usual her response just deflects attention from her own idiocy because when you get to the crux of the argument at hand, what she said was indefensible. This is Donkey/sociopathy 101. Complete lack of self-awareness, inability to empathize, inability to admit wrongdoing, and instead coming back with double the slimy hatefulness.

She’s a terrible piece of shit.

that’s “problem with SUCH.” rage typing.

Gold star rant!

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Don’t those Native American’s have bills to pay?!

• Dr. Mrs. Sturgeon (HOW WHY/جوليا اليسون ضربات) says:

JFA, relax. Remember: the journey is the destination. Actualize…during the Racist, Gimp-Mask Wearing, Coke-Fueled Marathon to the Center of the Earth.

Or whatever Devin Stetler said.

LOL. Your user names always kill me btw.

I feel like my blood pressure goes up when I analyze her shenanigans. I would love some of Devin’s healing cuisine right about now.

25. brayniac says:

Sorry, I repeat my question from a few posts ago: why was she an expert on this panel? I’m confused.

It wasn’t experts, it was random talking heads being asked about a potpourri of random shit (sports contracts, the surrogate who chose not to terminate pregnancy despite fetal disabilities [baby was born and adopted by others so happy endng there], etc.)

• Prof. F Camping says:

exactly, no one on the panel was an expert as much as a warm body trying to get exposure on the daytime teevees. no pay, just bray.

• #NAVAJO NATION TWITTER FRIEND (AFF) says:

what would a donkey know about a sports contract?

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

How did she even get chosen for the panel, though? Is it her Duck Dynasty agent shilling for her? And I have to laugh at the idea that she’ll use this appearance as part of her reel for her next job interview.

The fucking BLINKING! Was it nervousness, contact lens dryness, or blatant fluttering of eyelashes in an attempt to appear oh so fetching? I vote for the latter, though this combined with your other unprofessional famewhoring affectations made you look like you needed a strait jacket instead of a microphone.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Seriously, I’m entering broken record territory, but you don’t need an agent to get these gigs. There are databases of people putting themselves forward as talking heads in different areas. The booker needs butts in seats. They don’t have to be intelligent for a random chitchat panel like the one she was on Tuesday.

After that performance, she’s burned her bridge with that particular show, but that doesn’t mean that another desperate booker at the same network won’t call her next week.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Cable TV and local news are in need of a constant stream of warm bodies who will opine about whatever sh*t flows their way. I’m sure you’ll have a PR contact to help you when your book comes out, but, if not, let me know and I can either help you directly or point you in the right directions. Donkey brays like a loon about gigs a competent PR intern could line up with her Blackberry tied behind her back.

26. JFA says:

This is not the end btw. She will keep going with this. Mark my words. She can never, ever back down from a fight. Can you imagine dating this witch? She probably checks twatter literally, every 5 minutes. She’s truly demented.

27. Dr. Mrs. Sturgeon (HOW WHY/جوليا اليسون ضربات) says:

It wouldn’t surprise me if The Modesto Strangler was cutting up some rails of Granny’s Fortune to help them actualize a Bold Academy-style retort.

28. Ignoramus with Pelts says:

Wow! I got busy for a few days and didn’t check in… Such birth cray madness! Praise Greg!

Omg the racism! Omg the gimp mask horror!

I gotta process this! Further comments are in the queue!

29. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

Her chyron should read “White Trash.”

30. Dr. Gary says:

She is truly the cuntiest cunt who ever cunted.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

It’s a shame this is the only aspect of her life in which she is motivated and conscientious.

31. chesca says:

Guess who got blocked on Twitter?

What a surprise! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT.

Congratulations!

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

How will you go on living?

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

You took one for the team!

• she inexplicably hasn’t blocked me yet

• Life is unfair says:

Welcome, Jared.

34 m 424 JRODDC: @JuliaAllison blocked me. I wonder why? Could this be it? #RacistJokes t.co/2z2kqkqnCY · Reply · RT

Wow. She blocked Jared? The spokesman for a legitimate and respected native organization? What an asshole.

Someone please let him know that she is a Bravo reality “star” and his organization could actually make some hay out of taking the fight beyond Twitter and actually holding up a D-list celebrity as a public example of racism against natives.

Here’s a JA story that Gawker should actually be all over.

NO. It will just make her think she’s relevant. And they’ll just let her spin her version of the truth. They always do.

Those days are over. They totally hung her out to dry on the BiCoastal Birthday Bash cancellation last year.

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

Today’s Gawker would only give Julia space if she were the subject of a Reddit item first. Or if she wrote a terribly self-indulgent personal essay (dead grandma Lala boyfriend) they’d probably publish it on a Saturday. I think Nick Denton is in self sabotage mode.

• OMGPearskank says:

I just went over there for the first time in roughly two years and all I can say is that even if they did a piece on Pocadonkey, you probably wouldn’t be able to find it on that mess of a site.

Still, this should not go away. Without wanting to get too Jezebelly, Julia may be an irrelevant, random moron, but the attitudes she expressed here are symptomatic of a much bigger problem in societies. And she’s a moron with a certain exposure (Greg knows why), so what she says does matter. Words matter. Especially on national television.

I am with you re: Gawker and all the Gawker sites. They are fucking impossible to navigate. I cannot believe that shitshow lives on. And yes, this should not die. She’s a BRAVO REALITY STAR!!!!!

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Can we talk about the Caity Weaver worship? I just don’t get it.

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

@JP I don’t find Caity particularly clever but I think the worship comes from the fact that all if the other staff writers are crap. Caity is amusing and endearing in a sort of high school newspaper kind of way but no great wit. She’s also not blowhard with an unappealing personal agenda and a thuddingly lack of humor like, say, Rich. Gawker is not the place foR Rich to working out his ugly shit. Same for his room mate AJ who ostensibly left Gawker the other week but keeps coming back. I’ll take Caity over those two and the Reddit shit but I think Gawker is a lost cause.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

The thing about Caity that gets to me is that she poses really inane questions in the comment sections of her posts to drum up page views. Rich just needs to stop being a homosexual. For all of us. And he has a shitty taste in music, so I don’t understand why he gets to do those song of the day posts. What is this? Idolator? Now Mallory Ortberg, I like her, but I think the Caity worship is rubbing off on her.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

And the thing about Caity is that I know exactly where she is going to go with her jokes before I even read a post. She’s like Richard Lawson that way. Instead of having anything clever and relevant to say, just go off on a funny non sequitur tangent. That’s not funny. That’s Family Guy.

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

@jp ha, I hear you about Caity’s question/comments within her own stories. At first I thought it was cute and kind of homespun but now I see it as desperate for more page views (and trolling for ideas). Rich is deeply unhappy and unpleasant and his music taste is dreary (wtf is “Song for Eunuch” anyways?) – he needs to fuck off. He must be blowing Nick or something. Yesterday he wrote about Rhye (who I have been digging) and pretty much killed that album for me with his taint.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

I really need to stop reading it, but I can’t help myself. It’s just an unconscious habit at this point.

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

My issue with Caity is that sometimes (a lot of times) she is too cute with her writing for her own good. And she gets carried away with the isn’t-it-so-cute-how-I’m-phrasing-this that she doesn’t even include the most basic information on the topic so that we don’t have to open another window and google who she’s talking about. I know Gawker isn’t hard news, but I shouldn’t have to go read another site to understand the basic bones of a Gawker story. But really I guess it’s their thing, not just hers. I just notice it more with Caity.

• I actually miss Richard Lawson. Well, his Housewives recaps, anyway.

• OMGPearskank says:

Well done, Donkey, that’s some first class debating culture right there. Her experience on the Hill and on debating teams as well as her education clearly show. Now I’m sad you never got the chance to shine as Obama’s speech writer because you would have shifted the hell out of the political discourse paradigm. Moron.

I like that Jared saved the offending tweet for posterity and shared it with the twitter world again. And if this was to go further, I for one would welcome a debate about the horrible culture of just putting anyone with a pulse on the air regardless of whether they are qualified to speak on anything really that has become so widespread.

32. Shaky Pizza Hut tables with one Sad Chair says:

What a piece of trash she is. My god.

33. Shaky Pizza Hut tables with one Sad Chair says:

A cat lady on twitter seems to have dug this up.

Shock of shocks, Marilyn Baugher was a racist cunt.

34. Dr. Gary says:

Love you, Daddy:

@juliaspublicist: @JuliaAllison Are you going to apologize to Native Americans for calling them drunks?

• Nosferatu-tu says:

uh oh, better get the tranq gun ready because the Shilledebeast will roarBRAAAAY!

I find Donkey’s statements (both on CNN and on Twatter) despicable, just like her.

35. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

So she took down the video featuring girlfriend Devin Stetler dancing in his gay hustler foil shorts and bondage mask off her facebook? I wonder if Dein Stetler, aka Chef D, realized it might be hard to be taken seriously as a cooker of floor brussel sprouts if he’s seen nekkid, air thrusting in front of Donk’s VIP FB friends.

She also took down the link to Charles Forman’s piece on being a hypochondriac, basically. Very odd.

But the video is still up on her twitter. Maybe she didn’t want Debbie’s family to see it since they’re fb friends. They’re probably not on twitter. I noticed the CF thing as well. No idea.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

I wonder if Cindy McCain still follows her on Twitter? Can you imagine the sighs of relief?

• Random Snowflake says:

It is indeed odd, especially since she never reads here. What a coincidence.. Worrisome.

36. Helena (Alchemize Is The New Actualize) says:

Um, err, Jacy, did I hear you right that you met Mr. Jared “Hot Stuff” King IRL? Do you think he might want to drop by and have some catnip with us? Because I’m going to have to practice my pout and tit thrust if that’s a viable option.

I am pretty sure he was a guy I talked to at a big protest last summer. He was definitely with the Navajo, and his name was Jarrett, I thought, but now I think it was Jared. And he was hot.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

What were they doing protesting when they should’ve been treating their alcoholism and halting the opening of casinos on their reservations and scalping white people?

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

@helena, his twitter hashtag is #Madonna4Life

He is “part of the gay DC Native mafia” so tit thrusts of the lady variety are probably wasted on him. Super hot, I agree.

37. Helena (Alchemize Is The New Actualize) says:

It’s kind of all sinking in. The bigotry. The idiocy. The seething rage. The literally insane self-worship. The immaturity. The nasty pelts. The bloated face. The staggering lack of fucks given about basic manners. The ignorance. And, again, the idiocy.

You know, apologies to Hitler and all, but she really is the worst person ever.
    #NaziJoke

38. Sausage Snappers says:

As someone once aptly put, she is aggressively stupid.

I think that was me, because it is something I have always said about Donk-like people.

Notice she’s waxing poetic about Debbie on Twitter. I guess he’s spent the past 12 hours telling her she’s right, native people SHOULD just stop boozing! It’s so easy!!! Just fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Helena (Alchemize Is The New Actualize) says:

Without reading her fuckwit twitter feed, I’m not sure the new development (waxing poetic about the silver shorts boy) has much to do with anything he’s done in the past hours, it might be just Grand Dragon Donkey’s attempt at burying all the nasty NA business so no one notices. I mean”I love love” has been her idiotic go-to strategery lately anyway. When you say the word “love” often enough, it tells everyone that you’re so nice! Cf. wearing pink polyester, drawing hearts, tearing up.

• Tingolayo says:

Reminds me of my nutty neighbor (narcissist? hypochondriac?), who’s supported by her rich parents and is mean as a snake to anyone who crosses her path. But she wears jewelry with hearts and peace signs, and has a big LOVE sculpture in her window, and is always going on about other people’s “negative energy fields.”

Complaining about “negative energy” is like complaining about “selfishness”—the people who complain of it in others are always the worst offenders themselves. Normal people don’t ven bother to think in those terms.

How is that different than any other day? Her entire existence right now is “my boyfriend my boyfriend my man my boyfriend.” She’s a sad loser.

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

I need to stop reading her twatter. I could live without having to read about them spending 4 days in bed. VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

It took her that long to find his micropeen.

• Nosferatu-tu says:

bwahaha!

LULZ

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

As someone who once attempted to have a casual hook-up with a guy who ended up having a micropeen, I agree with this statement. After a lot of “WTF do I do with this thing?” fumbling I had to pretend I had a sudden feeling of OMG-we-shouldn’t-be-doing-this-I-hardly-know-you and get the hell out of there. Never again.

Do you think he knew you were actually horrified by his cornichon?

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

Probably because I’m a terrible liar (I get all flush in the face and fumble with my words), but I tried really hard to make it about me feeling guilty for having a casual hookup. But I’m sure he recognized the shock and horror on my face when he pulled it out. I’m sure he saw that before. But I had no idea they were ever that small and I was shocked. OMG it was smaller than a baby dick, I swear. And I gave it a try but literally couldn’t figure out what to do with it. It wasn’t even big enough to jerk off.

Wow, poor dude. I think if I was in that situation, I’d learn to become a master at cunnilingus and explain to the chick before I whipped it out that I had a problem. But what a miserable way to go through life.

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

I know, I felt really bad about the whole thing, and as a result that was one of my last casual flings ever. I just did not know how to handle the situation. I had had bad sex before, but this was before anything really got started.

It made sense to me then why he was so outwardly aggressive to people, though. Like it was literally true that some guys make up for what they lack, I guess. He definitely was a very macho-ish in-your-face guy when talking to women.

• Random Snowflake says:

“aggressively stupid” has to be one of the best phrases, ever. I used it to describe a co-worker at my last job after hearing it on here. 🙂

• Grammarian says:

Being stupid is bad enough. But to be aggressive about it, to throw your weight around as though you are smart — sit the fuck down. I have been using that phrase for 20 years, ever since I had a boss who was aggressively stupid, and when I started following Donkey’s antics, there it was. Another aggressively stupid asshole.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Aggressively stupid and willfully ignorant are both great descriptors for donkey types.

39. mcakez says:

I haven’t even read this post yet, much less the comments. I just want to point out – reading only what I’ve read, which is her response – that my jaw literally dropped open and I gasped, “Oh NO she didn’t!”

I will now commence to read.

40. mcakez says:

I lied I didn’t start reading I just have to say, like, this is up there with rape-gate for me.

• Helena (Happier Than A Native American In A Liquor Store) says:

I agree. And that’s saying something, because for me (like for many others, I’m sure), the “I was inside” incident was the point of no return. No matter how miserable and pitiful Donkey has clearly been since then (many times), she’s getting no sympathy for me. I don’t say this very often, but this person right here is a digusting piece of shit.

PS: you know how people always have issues with autocorrect and those sometimes result in hilarity? I apparently have a Donkey-focused autocorrect built in my brain, because my first attempt at typing the word “incident” in the previous paragraph ended up as “idiot.” I was still able to notice and change it, but still, worrisome!

• Random Snowflake says:

Loving the new handle, “Happier Than A Native American In A Liquor Store” – Haha!

Next Geico commercial? Heh.. 🙂

• Sake Bombardier says:

OMG, I can die/dye/dai now!

• Dyspeptic says:

Helena, tomorrow when you try to type ‘incident” it will type out “racist idiot.” Autocorrect learns……unlike a Donkey.

• virgil reid says:

yep yep. i completely agree. i feel grossed out by this in a way i cant explain and probably don’t even want to try to.

• fig says:

Yes. I had the same reaction. What a vile, hateful, idiotic asshole!

41. Diluted brain says:

I just want to know how she gets on tv, CNN no less! She has no job nor credibility so why does she still get offers like this?
    And to add, the head nodding was beyond freaky!!!

• Worrisome Pelts says:

She’s willing to work without pay and has nowhere else to be in the middle of a weekday: that’s how she gets to be on TV. CNN’s standards are no higher than the other cable new channels’ when it comes to filler.

It’s a revelation to me that people think it’s hard to get these non-paying, wildly inconvenient gigs. Most people who do them are willing to jump through the hoops in order to promote a project that *will* earn them money, but Donkey is just an attention whore. Either way, the booker doesn’t care.

• mcakez: We Need to Talk About Devin says:

My bewilderment comes from the fact that people usually have SOME kind of gig. (I think? I don’t watch the news.) My point is, they usually have SOME gig. Why would anyone want a lazy, gig-less donkey’s opinion on anything? Why not ask the crackhead on the corner or Joe the Barber or just about anyone? (I mean, other than those people are busy.)

It just makes no sense to me.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Short answer: She once had a column somewhere.

Even a blog is enough, depending on the organization.

If the crackhead lets it be known that he is available to discuss the news of the day and convinces a producer he will show up on time in clean clothing, he too can prattle on inanely about pop culture.

You could be on tv talking about education policy by the end of the month if you wanted to be. Unlike Donkey, I’m sure you would bring an interesting perspective to your subject.

• How does one do that? Seriously? I’m writing a book and curious as to how those things are arranged (I’m in print & web media so have zero clues about the teevees).

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Fantastic! Fiction or non-fiction? Getting a fiction author on the air is, I would imagine, a fairly specialized thing. If it’s non-fic, can you give me a general idea of the topic? (If any of my contacts are relevant, I’d be pleased to help a fellow catlady.)

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

To do the full Julia, buy 100k twitter followers.

• mcakez: We Need to Talk About Devin says:

Shit… Did you find my Dropcam? That’s basically what I do all night every night. That’s what I just *finished* doing. It’s eerie! Worrisome, really, Worrisome.

Also, CNN here I come!

• Nonfiction. It’s, more or less, a guide to living in Manhattan for $1k/month. The idea is that no one can do that — and it’s not a long-term plan by any means — but I did it and am still doing it & have tapped into an “underground” sort of existence that you wouldn’t know existed unless someone showed you. It’s meant to be sort of a guide for people who want to take a chance and move to NYC to “make it” and HT survive on a bare minimum while you’re taking steps to make that happen. And what I do isn’t by any means limiting to my social life — I’ve figured out certain principles to live by that allow me to feel anything BUT deprived by living this way.

I’m probably going to be self-publishing via McNally Jackson & doing a Kickstarter that will launch in the next couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, my “thing” for many years has been living a fabulous life on very little money (with NO GRIFTING), so if I can parlay that “thing” + “book that everyone says they want to read when I tell them what it’s about” into “being an expert on TV” I’m all for it.

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

I would read that book.

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

Donkey has opened my eyes about TV talking heads. I don’t listen to a word any of them say now that I know they’re just randos rounded up to talk shit about shit.

• Prom Party Burn Out says:

From her *Star* days, I imagine she has a half-way decent tape full of mindless blurps that were on live–or half way live–TV. Even if from 5 years ago, TV producers don’t really care and proly don’t do much more research past that (hahaha look, ma, no resume!) From my very very short stint in TV news ( I was the teleprompter girl at a 11:30 PM local news broadcast–Friday nights) the talent was always talk about “adding that to their tape” b/c theirs were actually up-to-date.

• Tonyamichaela says:

With all the bridges she’s burned, I’m surprised she has the courage to even show up. At the same time, she’s not even close to the biggest idiot on CNN.

42. Back fat says:

So it’s okay to make jokes about cheap Jews????? What fucking network would ok that one? Because clearly we jews haven’t fixed that problem yet!!!

43. Back fat says:

I did my bit to protect America from assholes:

To Whom It May Concern: You recently had a Brooke Baldwin panel which discussed a racist comment from a television show regarding Arizona being a “furnace full of drunk Indians”. I would ask you very simply if the joke were about New York being a “piggy bank full of cheap Jews” if your comments would be as disastrously non-PC as Julia Allison’s “well if you can’t fix the problem, then don’t blame the joke”???? Who is that woman and what a HORRIBLE THING TO SAY. Native Americans have a genetic predisposition to alcoholism. She is a raging asshole. Please cease and desist having her on CNN. She discredits your reputation. Regards, Back “cheap Jew” Fat

44. CurlingIronsAtDawn says:

I think this incident may be the most offensive thing she has ever said or done because in this case, she’s not just stepped on, offended, insulted, used or smeared a single individual, such as Jordan, Redacted 1, Redacted 2, PK, TK, Pancakes, Bolt bus girl, RBD readers, or what have you. Rather, she’s insulting an entire race. I’m about as white as they come, albino even, and I’m still offended on behalf of Native Americans. What a raging, white-bred, small-minded racist. On behalf of all white Americans, I apologize for her to the Navajo Nation. We don’t claim her. In fact, I’m not sure what group does. She’s just a bad person.

• Sake Bombardier says:

She’s probably feverishly researching her genealogy to see if she is like 1/250,000 parts Native American so she can claim the right to say such offensive things. Yes, Julia Allison, you are a direct descendent of Chief Twitting Bull!

• Foil-wrapped Mini Dogs says:

Chief Twitting Bull = great screen name!

• Prof. F Camping says:

agreed!
          (although even Chief Twitting Bull is like, nope, I’m not claiming this Donkey as my own, she’s not from my tribe.)

• Dyspeptic says:

The Grifter Tribe claims Julia Allison as a spear-carrying warrior and shaman. That’s what group claims her.

45. Git Along, Little Donkeys says:

The worst part of it, really, is how pleased she is with herself over this situation. It’d be one thing if she outright ignored everything after the CNN appearance, but she LOVES the negative attention she’s getting. It’s almost like she is stirring the shit constantly for the press, to get everyone talking about her again. I’d think it’d be brilliant, but I know that Manure For Brains isn’t nearly as Machiavellian as this plot would suggest. I guess I just have to chalk it up to her being a fucking bigoted bitch. I honestly don’t know why I’m surprised.

I don’t think she loves it. She seeks adoration. She loses her shit when she’s criticized, can’t handle it, and so spews out even more defensive bullshit to defend herself.

True! If she could have only embraced her persona as the “love to hate” type, she might’ve had a shot at the fame she wanted. But, no! To this day, she still harbors delusions of being the superstar that all women want to be and all men want to be with. She desperately craves being admired and envied. Yeah, really.

• Git Along, Little Donkeys says:

I know I’m a newbie to Donkology, and I know that bitch is batshit, but I don’t understand how she has survived this long without the least bit of self-awareness. I mean, most normal people know when they’re being assholes, and most definitely should know when they’re antagonizing other people. Her victim-y way of looking at things is beyond ridiculous at this point, and in a way, I’d respect her so much more if she just owned up to being an awful bitch.

46. DSM V: JFA Edition says:

if only the Native American had access to excel and could track their sips they’d be able to solve this problem of their own making.
    and if they’d buy ferris’ book they could have it all wrapped up in 4 hours.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

The Four Hour Injun Chief, by Tim Ferriss. Chapter one: What’s in your peace pipe? Chapter two: Sacred rituals for dummies. Chapter three: Teepee Feng Shui. Chapter four: Don’t accept blankets from honkeys.

47. Back fat says:

She’s really crossed some sort of fucked up line.

48. frequent liar miles says:

OK, latest foil-shorts-mini-peen drama notwithstanding, I feel I have to chime in about the Modesto mocking engendered thereby. I love those Central Valley towns. My ex-husband came from that stock (ha! Stockton — stock! Get it? ) and they are the best! All of those relatives loved me because I could eat them under the table (sheep brains panzotti; bring it on!) Those towns are in terrible times now, and I feel for the Stetlers for this and for the fact that they seem to have raised their own godammed dumb unappreciative mule.

• mcakez says:

Not to mention Stockton produced one of the greatest bands of all time: Pavement.

• People are just pointing out what’s obvious – that part of CA is dying and unless the inhabitants are independently wealthy they are screwed). It’s one of the most depressed areas of the entire country, yet it’s just a few hours from an economic powerhouse (SF, Sil Valley). So it’s like the Deep South, but with insane CA-style regulations and taxes more befitting of SF or LA. Now contrast that with the north shore suburbs of Chicago.

I don’t agree with his politics, but Victor Davis Hanson has written poignantly about how the central valley has fallen apart during his time. It used to be livable.

• Grammarian says:

and yet the people who are objectively completely hosed by the system typically direct their anger down (race/the south; mexicans/the west) instead of up

• Yes, to be sure, I think the anger should be directed towards Sacramento, which has allowed the Central Valley’s infrastructure to fall apart. Or perhaps to local governments who overcharge and underdeliver. It does seem like a lot of the anger from the Modesto area goes towards immigrants, since that’s more visible (apparently there are a lot of them in that area).

• Worrisome Pelts says:

AFF, do you realize how similar you sound to the people you dislike? “My wholesale dismissal of people and places I am biased against is justified because = anecdotes and statistics that confirm my prejudices!”

It’s best not to analyze most of what AFF says.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

I try not to, but occasionally when I’m reading an interesting thread, I skim one of his comments. I imagine him sitting in front of a laptop doing this:

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/dls4yh.gif[/img]

And then I remember that I wouldn’t see his comments if I stopped reading a blog about the jackassery of a random nobody. So, you know, no real high ground to occupy.

• mcakez: We Need to Talk About Devin says:

Howling.

• I’m not judging individual people, I’m pointing out that Donkey can’t help but note the differences between her self-described “ideal life” in Palo Alto and a place like Modesto, which really is falling apart. That’s not an opinon based on anecdotes, it’s a fact. We’re not talking about a couple dozen blocks of urban blight like any city has here and there, we’re talking about a placed that has been hammered over the past few decades.

• mcakez: We Need to Talk About Devin says:

OMG. I go to Stockton/Lodi/Modesto a couple of times a year, for assorted reasons (shows, speech tournaments, craigslist buys, dog rescue stuff, whatever.) You’re acting like the whole place is a festering wound!

Stockton has a thriving harbor on the Delta, a prolific farming community, a couple of colleges, a baseball team, farmers markets, a music scene, basically a lot of the same shit you’d find in Baltimore, dude. Well, minus the awesome fresh farmed local agriculture, I’m guessing? I don’t know how Baltimore’s ag business is because unlike you, I don’t read a few things and then pretend to be a authority on the matter.

AFF, you are as bad as Julia when it comes to doubling down on shit like this, and you never know when to just say, “You know what? I’m really just talking out of my ass here.”

I’m irritated now that I was forced to stand up for fucking Stockton/Lo-die/Mo-lest-o because making fun of those places for us is like how I imagine New Yorkers make fun of the New Jersey/Long Island/Bridge-and-Tunnel crowd.

I GET that this is far from her dream for her future in-laws, and that Modesto is not the same as Palo Alto.* You’ve made your point, and I am pretty sure we all got it before you piped up to explain it to us anyway. You can stop sneering down your nose at places you’ve probably never even been, now.

*For the record, the two places are less than two hours away from each other. And it is NOTHING like the Deep South. You are fucking tripping.

49. Barking Mad says:

I have been in tears reading all this. Thank you all for your anger and vocal support for the Native community. Thank you Chesca, Professor, JP and Afghani for your hard-hitting tweets. Not that it will make any difference to Julia. I once said that she is willfully ignorant and this is just further proof of that.

I am not Native, but my children are. When my oldest was about 10 years old she was called a little Indian slut because she got in some asshole’s way in a grocery store. And so on, and so on. All of her father’s family have quit drinking at some point in their lives. I told my kids when they were teenagers that alcohol was poison to them because of their heritage. Not because their family was weak or crazy or anything negative, but just because of genetics. Both of them maintain an awareness of how much and how often they are drinking and so far it has worked.

Sometimes the good people win. The little Indian slut helped accomplish this:

This is a new basketball team that has decided that maybe a racist name is not the best choice. A few years ago, this would never have happened.

The more people are aware of these things, the better things will become. The Julia’s and other assholes of this world won’t change, but maybe they will be forced to shut up so better ideas have a chance to multiply. Anyway we hope, and we try to change things, and sometimes we do.

Oh, and fuck Julia Allison. And anyone who gives her a platform to spout her crap. As the catladies have said many times, just when you think she has hit bottom, you find she’s dug out another level.

• fig says:

Oh, that supermarket comment has me in tears now. What a hateful, fucked up thing to say.

And your daughter is so very awesome for helping change that name!

• It’s great that people from other sites (MckMamaTruths, GOMI, Smugnom) have seen my tweets about this #Navajo #donkey #racism thing. I believe it was someone on MckMamaTruths who mentioned what a twit Julia is after seeing the tweets. For a while I wasn’t sure if non-RBNSers could detect what an asshole Julia is, since they don’t know her extensive history of entitlement and pathological lies.

• Grammarian says:

i grew up in nyc where “looking jewish” made me indistinguishable from the millions of other olive brunettes and had so much privilege that i was completely unaware of until i became an adult and spent time in ignorant places where people asked, “what are you” … it gave me as much empathy as someone who had never experienced it before could have … and the conviction that the further you are from the coasts the stupider people are

• darling dearest says:

eh I got “what are you” in Boston all the time. I took it more as people trying to figure out if I was related to them, instead of in Texas where it seems to be “you dont quite look mexican, so whats going on”

• Grammarian says:

if it’s polite, i’ll play. if it’s, you’re not white, are you? … not so much

• Prom Party Burn Out says:

You are an awesome cat-momma! This story is awesome. The same debate is still going on in DC with the Redskins… once a team is named it becomes a million times more difficult to change it!

• Prom Party Burn Out says:

Grammarian…I also get the “what ARE you” alot. I hate it. Sometimes I say “pissed off” in response.

• Grammarian says:

in some stupid square states people assume i am mexican, including some mexicans, and try talking to me in spanish, which is a lovely language but i don’t speak it

• No Better Than A Donkey says:

Fun fact: Mexicans are only a subset of Spanish speakers worldwide.

Assuming that someone is of Mexican descent because they spoke to you in Spanish and live in a “stupid square state” sounds more bigoted than asking them what they “are.”

If you talked to them and found out that they were of Mexican heritage then it doesn’t seem unreasonable for them to be curious about your background too.

The More You Know…

• Prom Party Burn Out says:

Me too! I worked at a large department store for one holiday season in suburban DC…can’t tell you how many people just started speaking to be in spanish! “Mas lento, mas lento” in stilted HS spanish was all I could say and then they’d switch to English!

• Prom Party Burn Out says:

Me too! I worked at a large department store for one holiday season in suburban DC…can’t tell you how many people just started speaking to me in spanish! “Mas lento, mas lento” in stilted HS spanish was all I could say and then they’d switch to English!

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

And I love how in DC and Baltimore people just assume people of Latino descent are “Mexican” when more likely their families are of Salvadorian or Colombian origin or came from the DR.

I love in a Salvadorean ‘hood. Mmmmm, tasty food.

• Grammarian says:

border states near mexico: spanish speakers tend to be mexican

closer to the coasts: spanish speakers of many lands

• Grammarian says:

yeah … see also chiefs, etc.

50. BrayDotCom says:

She truly does get worse as she ages.

Yes, worse inside and out. Maybe the rapidly degenerating looks are karmic retribution for being such a cunty cunt.

51. SchadenfreudianSlip says:

Evidence of Donkey’s absolute lunacy and lack of self awareness, Take 1,200,566:

This comment from her: http://cl.ly/NN1l

That is RICH coming from that stupid blinking, nodding, serious-faced fuckhead.

• Fameless Shamewhore says:

Thanks for posting this. I think it is very revealing: this kind of completely mad stream-of-consciousness must be what is running through her head when she decides to post a selfie. She just assumes that’s how everybody thinks.

• Sake Bombardier says:

Comments of meth.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

WTF is this about? Who is this dude and what is he to her?

• Grammarian says:

this dude is an internet phenom who has been lucky and has recently been pilloried as a paragon of white male cluelelessness — why don’t all the minorities and women do their own funding/start their own companies if they can’t get hired or funded in silicon valley

• Dr. Mrs. Sturgeon (HOW WHY/جوليا اليسون ضربات) says:

Cocaine makes you so clever, Julia, you Supergirl! You and Dev really need to pick up an 8-ball this afternoon and shower us with more of your Wildean wit!

• A colossus of scheme juices and failure says:

Cognitive dissonance, thy name is Donkey.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Is it wrong that I find this remark from her even more cuntalicious than her Native American diss? She goes out of her way to slam this guy for not so humblebragging when she is the queen of the not so humblebrag?

• Helena (Happier Than A Native American In A Liquor Store) says:

I hear you. I don’t think it’s worse than telling drunk Indians to stop whining and fix their problem, but this? coming from THE hickiest hick who ever hicked in the entire Hickville AND who’s addicted to posting bizarro pics of her hickiest hick self online? The poster donkey for “Mash Crotch Against Other Person’s Hipbone So I Look Thinner?” “Vitruvian Donkey Pose?” “Staring Wilfully Into Distance Pose?” “Stretching Photos Taken With a Cheap Canon Camera?” “Everyone’s Favorite: The Widestance Pose?” “Going Crazy With the Blur Tool?””Sexy Baconface?” “Sexy Gaping Maw?” “Sexy Schoolgirl Who Just Peed Herself And Also Has Really Really Unfortunate Legs, The Poor Girl?” “Romper / Unlit Cigarette Combo?” “Tit Thrust / Duckface Combo?” “Demented Wannabe Ballerina Pose?” The donkey who poses for billions of these DELICIOUS fauxtoshoots every year and posts the grotesque results online wants to mock someone for a photo? Bwahahahaha excuse me I am literally tearing up with delight. Oh honey.

• Random Snowflake says:

After she posted that moronic and pointless photo of her gazing off to nowhere while standing on a table in the NY Public Library, for a stupid vanity shoot for FB, she can fuck off.. Who the hell is she to critique anyone else’s fauxtos?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/k3VfMRn.jpg?1[/img]

She’s a moron, Jason should block her dumb ass..

52. unbelievable says:

In all the time of reading this blog, I don’t think I have ever seen Julia ever just apologize and say she was wrong about anything. She always has an excuse/some reason she said or did something. It may or it’s obviously the reason that she loses friends/boyfriends/jobs constantly. It’s outrageous. How do you raise someone with zero accountability? I mean just say you were wrong, apologize, and move on… I have never figured it out. Is it an attempt to save face or does she really think she is always right? She has the conscience of a sociopath.

• Who do you think you are? says:

She didn’t even try to use an excuse here. She truly believes she is not the problem in this incident, as evidenced by the headdress photo that she still has up as her cover photo. She sees none of this as offensive.

• Who do you think you are? says:

Facebook cover photo, that is.

• unbelievable says:

I think her excuse in this instance is the forever popular…can’t you take a joke…or you are making a big deal out of nothing. Unfortunately, the only joke is her lack of awareness. She needs to remove that picture, period.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

I think somewhere in her malignant gourd she believes that admitting her transgressions would open the door to scandal, whereas doubling down makes it her word against ours. She’s absolutely wrong, as usual.

• Dr. Mrs. Sturgeon (HOW WHY/جوليا اليسون ضربات) says:

I think she learned that during her post-graduate studies in communications at U of A-Cuntsville.

• fig says:

It’s like she never figured out the world does not work like a high school debate club. You can actually be wrong about your hateful, stupid, racist and ignorant opinions! No one gives out points for snappy twitter comments!

Going to the shower to vomit now.

• A colossus of scheme juices and failure says:

And if she is confronted with irrefutable evidence of her lies (i.e.”I have never had Botox”, “Actually here is the link of the youtube video of you having Botox injections”) she will change the subject and turn it on the person presenting the evidence (“Why do you care about my face?”).

She is a huge cunty cunt.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

Ha! This is EXACTLY what she did!

• SchadenfreudianSlip says:

She has the lack of conscience of a sociopath because she is one. People who call this place a haven for haters and who think we are engaging in hyperbole are missing the big picture. She is a sociopath. There is no doubt.

• Shaky Pizza Hut tables with one Sad Chair says:

Yes, along with a raging textbook case of NPD.

She’s a very mentally ill woman. There’s a distinct element of sadness to it all, but it’d be even sadder of Juliar weren’t born into the exceptional privilege she was. She’d be just another methead mugshot in Florida or some shit but for her family’s willingness to constantly bail her ass out. She really is borderline dysfunctional. It’s such a shame her terrible parents never got her the help she needed.

As far as I know there is no cure for a sociopath. Am I wrong? Anyone?

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Prison?

• unbelievable says:

I don’t think there is…
            She doesn’t care or even see the repercussions of her actions at all. The classic example is when she outed that supposed crime that happened to her mother. I am writing supposed because I think she is low enough to make something like that up if it suited her purposes. That is probably the lowest I have seen her sink. I am not going to go into what was written via twitter mind you because I have more respect for her mother if it’s true.

• Prof. F Camping says:

@unbelievable: julia didn’t make that up.

I have been observing this lunatic for years and never, ever have I seen her sincerely apologize for anything. She always has some fucked-up excuse, some outrageous justification or points the finger at someone else for all of the most heinous things she’s done.

And yes, that is some form of sociopathy.

I’m really looking forward to this move to SF in, like, 3 weeks…

“So we fell in love with the first house we looked at! 🙂 It’s incredibly spacious – four bedrooms – so we would like to find a housemate who will fall in love with the view and the incredible space the way we have. If any very special people are looking to move into a stunning home in SF around April 1st, let me know!”

Or not. Her real estate machinations and her tax return (please god, let me see this someday) are the most interesting things about her.

• mcakez says:

What do you suppose she puts down as employment on rental apps? I mean, seriously.

Freelance journalist? Though the comedy option is CEO* of JuliaAllison.com, like she does on LinkedIn.

*Cunty Entitled Officer

Cunty Entitled Orifice

Also, this is the kind of shit she always posts/tweets when she getting called out on something. “I”m so in love!” “I love my fabulous friends that I have. I have friends!”

Julia Allison @JuliaAllison 17h
    My boyfriend’s brother is the tall teenager dancing in the first frames!! RT @ImDanielOlaniyi: is.gd/b0SwxL The Valley Shake
    View details ·

Julia Allison @JuliaAllison 19h
    I have the best boyfriend in the world.
    View details ·

Julia Allison @JuliaAllison 19h
    @KrackersNCheese – pretty much 😉 he’s amazing. I’m so lucky! (we did ski at least one day!)
    View conversation ·

Julia Allison @JuliaAllison 1d
    Love you girls!!! Xoxo RT @ValleyGirlShow: the hilarious @TarynSouthern on the show! youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5D3Y…
    View details ·

KrackersNCheese @KrackersNCheese 1d
    @JuliaAllison wow.. that must have been one hell of a birthday weekend. Did you two stay in bed all week? 🙂
    View conversation ·

Julia Allison
    @JuliaAllison

11:43 p.m. Wed, Mar 6

KrackersNCheese @KrackersNCheese 17h
    @JuliaAllison Girl u r lucky!!! Just staying n bed 4 a week w/ your man. Then taking a day 2 ski. Life is rough! 🙂 N a good way!
    View conversation ·

You know someone laying it on this thick is TOTES not lying.

Vom. She is the definition of insufferable.

I am confused entirely by that first Tweet. Whose boyfriend’s brother is a tall teenager?

Devin’s brother is in the Valley Shake video she RTd

Devin’s brother is in his 40s, though.

I find this intensely confusing. Does she not know who Devin’s brother is? Does she think it’s funny to call a 40-something guy a “teenager”?

I don’t think he’s tall, either—in his FB profile pictures he looks like a short, Hulked-out dude (typical MMA type).

Really? That’s funny. Do you recognize him in the video?

I have no idea what she’s talking about. No, I didn’t see anyone who looked like Diet Seltzer’s actual brother in the video; maybe she meant the slender black dude with the helmet looked enough like him to be brothers?

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

I think he has a younger brother too.

If Debbie has a younger brother, he doesn’t show up on either parent’s Intelius, and he’s not friends with Dad Seltzer or MMAndrew on the FB.

Doesn’t show up on Debbie’s grandma’s Intelius or Radaris, either (I have subscriptions to these not because I am an unbelievably nosy person, though I am, but because it can be useful in the journalism).

Debbie’s mum is 59, so it seems unlikely she’d have a teenaged child too young to show up on public records or have a FB account. But who knows?

Foster or adoptive brother maybe? His last name is Olaniyi and he lives in Modesto and is still in HS. He seems to be quite a character, and much more interesting than either of the Seltzer boys.

Was he the brother or was the brother simply in Daniel Olaniyi’s video somewhere? That’s what I didn’t get.

Daniel Olaniyi is Devin’s little brother, it seems (Daniel links to the horrifying Tahoe video on Twitter and says “my brother” about Captain Micropeen).

Foster brother, probably, because I think a formal adoption would show up on the public records that Intelius aggregates.

Well then of course, Albie, this clearly means that Julia Allison is not racist because the parents of her boyfriend of less than a year adopted a black child several years ago.

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

Well, if that’s Devin’s little brother it just makes the video even sicker.

• Modesto Strangler (form. Aspen>Tulips) says:

I am assuming it is the same dude that she re-Tweeted for the video link. In which case, he has a younger brother. I feel like this is Dumb Racist Donkey pulling the “I’m not racist, I’m practically related to people of color!” trick.

I guess this Daniel Olaniyi is a foster or adoptive brother (which is why he doesn’t show up on Intelius, I guess)? He and Chef Debbie are friends on Google Plus and he doesn’t seem to have a Facebook.

He seems like the most interesting of all the Seltzers.

• Modesto Strangler (form. Aspen>Tulips) says:

He seems like an awesome kid. I actually wonder if Debbie’s older brother is adopted as well, since it’s not unusual for couples to have a biological child after adopting. In any case, people who give a loving and stable home to adoptive/foster kids have my eternal respect.

The Stetlers seem like nice folks who definitely don’t deserve the Donkey. The sad thing is that they are probably happy for Debbie in that he’s met a “nice” girl who is also “helping” him with his career.

Albie’s sleuthing revealed, I believe, that the first son was the result of a teenaged pregnancy. Like Mrs. Debbie was a seriously young teenaged bride, apparently. So young that the Baughers would probably be aghast.

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

Eh, he seems sweet and very Christian and I probably shouldn’t have posted that YouTube link, I should know better and I regret it (even though Julia clearly wants all to know about her future brother in law). We should probably remove his name from this place if possible…

• Prof. F Camping says:

well, whoever he is, his twitter feed indicates he likes tacos. A LOT.

Andrew is 43 and Mama Seltzer is 59.

Oh, good thought, Jordache. Seeing as he’s presumably a minor.

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

@albie, his being a minor didn’t stop his brother and Julia but I’d hate to see an innocent tied up with Donkey taint and his church might not like it.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

@Prof: Meanwhile I think Debbie’s problem is that he doesn’t like tacos enough.

• Prof. F Camping says:

@JP: Touché.

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

This

That’s totally what I immediately thought. LOOK! A BLACK PERSON!!! YOU HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

It was totally that. She could’ve just emailed him the link to that disturbing video.

• Jack the Sparkly Bulldog says:

She tweeted me that she and Devvy went full on inspirational for her birthday! She has a boyfriend! He is so wonderful! She let me know! And there were TED talks until the wee hours of the morning, and Julia felt so blessed that she was even willing to wear the strap-on. This was their favorite TED vid and they watched it over and over again, along with looking at their hilarious Harlem Shake parody a good 100 times. Much inspiration re Devvy’s crazed zillion domain names!

• Helena (Happier Than A Native American In A Liquor Store) says:

Awwww, isn’t this precious! You’re so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend who loves you so so much and is so so amazing! It’s so obvious that you live in a bliss bubble full of love and happiness! And you’re still a miserable imbecile AND a racist piece of shit AND a gross raging hosebeast hick! You take care, dear heart! 😉

• For serious?? says:

What does skiing “at least on day” mean?

55. Tingolayo says:

Why no mention of her family lately? And no pix ever of the Modesto Strangler’s family.

She posted pictures Ma and Pa Stetler took of her, which I’m sure in her mind is just as good if not better. I imagine she is all Lady Cuntiful to them.

What pictures?

The recent ones where she’s standing on a hill in Yosemite, maybe, shading her eyes looking out into the distance like Lumpy Lewis and Clark. Wearing overly tight pants and an ugly ski sweater with red in it.

oh, those were taken before Christmas

Yep. I think she doesn’t post pix of the Seltzers because they are very ordinary looking (pleasant looking, but chubby and casually dressed) and thus don’t fit her image.

With anyone else, I would say that maybe they don’t like having their picture taken and splashed all over the Intertubes, but Julie would never refrain from doing shit like that out of courtesy.

56. LetItExplode says:

It’s hard for me to be offended by her anymore because no shitty thing she does surprises me.

Julia Allison @JuliaAllison 4m
    Embrace paradox & you’ll find life is far more delicious, fascinating, and rich.

Deep Julie is deep…

58. Helena (Happier Than A Native American In A Liquor Store) says:

….and as delicious as a mini boner in silver short shorts.

• Helena (Happier Than A Native American In A Liquor Store) says:

Reply fail, meant to attach to SJS’s “deep Donkey is deep” comment.

• Tingolayo says:

a delicious feast of cocktail weenies and cornichons, sprinkled with sesame seeds

Micro boner. No, nano boner.

59. Psychotic Today says:

JP, I love your tweets today. I’m surprised she hasn’t blocked you on twitter.

60. Jordache and the Pelts says:

I’d love to hear Julia’s take on Obama’s remarks on the Violence Against Women Act, particularly his mention of the Native American community a few minutes ago….

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Oh, honey, it’s not even noon yet in Magical Imaginary Land. Donkey is still getting her OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AND WHY IS IT SO BLOATED sleep.

61. Grammarian says:

a native american headdress and a kente cloth dress … who has the photoshop skillz?

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Post the source pics or their links here and I’ll gladly get to it shortly.

62. Grammarian says:

oh man well you have the headdress

here’s kente cloth http://www.ebay.com/itm/370744027041?hlp=false&var=640060233053

63. Gumbz says:

I feel like a clever someone could do something with this, so I’m just going to put it here:

64. ElGuapo says:

You people are giving Julia the braying donkey too much credit. She is way too stupid, mush brained and self-absorbed to be a racist. She is too lazy to even form prejudices. Best she can do is copy paste trite aphorisms from the internets. But she has a boyfriend! and she is happy!

She’s just using NGMB’s old prejudices. The ratty Chanel bags are probably stuffed with them.