Sponsored Slutwear

I don’t know why I’d be surprised that this tool (and very proud feminist, bunnies!) …

… has sunk so low that she’s now shilling for Yancy, the Cheap Flammable Slutwear Capital of the World.

A Donkey tweet:

Enter a contest to win a $1000 gift certificate from my favorite sexy Halloween costume shop, @Yandyhttp://www.yandy.com/Julia-Allison-Miss-Advised-contest …

Yup, this shit looks right up her classy alley:

What’s weird, however, is that even though the link mentions Julia Allison/Miss Advised, there’s no mention of either her or the show when you actually click on the link. How odd! And Bravo’s really OK with their brand being linked to hookerwear? Even odder!

How proud she must be of herself. Almost 32 years old, much clamored-for reality show long behind her, and she’s shilling for fucking Yancy.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

101 Responses to Sponsored Slutwear

1. A colossus of scheme juices and failure says:

Girl gotta pay for those Burning Man costumes.

#ad

#greedyDonkey

2. Sake Bombardier says:

I was hoping to find a good outfit to ‘shop Debbie’s head onto but someone beat me to it.
    [img]http://images11.yandy.com/Products/DG-8162-CST-FRONT-C2012.jpg[/img]

Still, I couldn’t resist.

[img]http://s15.postimage.org/s92x45qgr/DG_8162_CST_FRONT_C2012.png[/img]

On her fb she says the contest is for people to vote for the costume she’ll wear on Halloween. It just goes to the Yandy page. How stupid is she?

4. Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

what is this even? does she think she’s kate middleton waving to her cheering subjects?
    why does she insist on taking pictures of her extremities?

[img]http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article125511.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/kate-middleton-pic-pa-image-2-937291005.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/h1e6J.jpg[/img]

5. Factory Seconds says:

Doesn’t she shill for them every year or do I just not take notes?

6. Queen Neferteeri says:

Ironic that she’s shilling for them, when she’d look like total shit in just about every thexy costhume.

7. Jordache & the Pelts says:

I don’t understand how someone could actually spend a whole $1000 gift certificate at that place – those cheap prostitute costumes must be seriously jacked up.

8. Grifty Shades of Bray says:

There’s a cupcake princess costume there that would suit our Donktard, and she could sing “I’ve written a letter to Dadsers.”

9. Meow Mix says:

Guysss you know how Dadsers is going to Marina del Ray for some godforsaken reason?? Let’s cross our fingers that Devin will ask him for Julia’s hand in marriage!

Can you imagine the wedding of the century with these two?

*Parents clearly don’t approve. Boyfriend (FIANCE??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE) is unemployed and a total grifter, not to mention he’s gay. Jack McCain -> Gay Unemployed Grifter in less than two years.

* They’ve been together for less than six months but Julia will still want the most expensive, over-the-top wedding of the century.

*Julia trying to reconcile her wannabe upper class Ivy League roots with her new hippie lifestyle. Can you imagine Annie Lala and Co. at the University Club with all the deballage mothers in their tweed and pearls?

*Julia as a bride would be the pinnacle of crazy. And Dadsers will have to foot the bill for all of it.

*Bridesmaids????

• Factory Seconds says:

He’s in Chile for business. EXPLAIN THAT!

Hints: He is either a call boy/sugar baby or he’s actually in Chili’s.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Doubtful that Tinkerballz is in Chile … never rely on self-serving spin (legalese!) from D0nkey … AmBrae’s BF is probably in Chile & Tinkerballz has probably retreated to his downtown LA hovel for his weekends-off escape from the pink dungeon.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

“He’s actually in Chili’s”

I DIE!

I imagine this was Donkey’s idea: “Just tell my parents you are leaving the country on business and that will totally cancel out the fact that you have been hanging around the apartment in the same baseball t-shirt since they got here.”

CUT TO: Devin Stetler at the airport Chili’s at LAX[img]http://www.diginlafourche.com/attractions/Images/Restaurants/Chilis/41229-chilis-0928-3.jpg[/img]

• Mazen Dartmouth says:

Seems absolutely possible that Julia made up Goat Soap’s need to “travel for work” so Momsers and Dadster wouldn’t figure out he’s a lazy unemployed loser.

• Meow Mix says:

Seems right on the fucking money.

• Mazen Oberlin says:

I wonder if Momser and Dadster believe anything Julia says anymore. And, what a weird thing it must be to have to assume that everything a family member says is some form of lie, whether a calculated lie, “white lie”/omission of truth, exagerration, legalese, or pathological lie (i.e. something even Julia herself doesn’t realize is a lie).

• sausage curls/fingers says:

She’d be on par with that horrific bride Gawker posted about. The one who emailed her bridesmaids that her wedding was so “epic” that she needed to all of their plans a year in advance so she could exclude them from the bridal party immediately if they dared to have anything more important to attend to than her bacherlorette parties.

10. Random Snowflake says:

If her “contest” is just to decide what slut costume she wears for Halloween, why did she put “Miss Advised” in the URL? That’s so fucking weird. She’s going to try to milk this 8 episode shitstorm for years to come, just like she did with her Wired cover from last decade..

She’s trying so desperately to seem important or relevant.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Oh hell, D0nkey is probably having magazine subscriptions sent to FlapJack’s address in Guam, addressed to: Miss Advised, Reality TV Star

11. Sad Rat In Sidewalk says:

According to Facebook, Peru is happening, and it’s as part of a “life changing journey” with Ellsberg and his wife with the tranny stripper name.

POPCORN PLZ.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

I hope Andrew Bancroft gives some tips on Peru to America’s Most Busted Face Second Date Blow Job Queen.

Or something like that. If it was unclear, Julia Allison blew Andrew Bancroft on the second date and announced it on national TV. Also, she is so Kate Middleton.

• Mazen Bowdoin says:

I still can’t get over the fact that she admitted to blowing Jelly D on date 2 on national television. I mean, what the what?

No, it’s not that unusual and no, it’s nothing to be ashamed of per se. No one should care WTF 2 presumably-consenting adults do behind closed doors. But to bray about it on the teevees? My Greg, what a tacky hick. I’d argue it’s worse than the sad “I dated Jack McCain” garbage.

Hoo-hah! That is going to be hilareballz.

I wonder if she will have a 3some with greasy sex gargoyle et ux.

12. sausage curls/fingers says:

What would a normal, sane person even do with $1000 to a lingerie costume shop? Stay in college for a decade you could go to yearly Halloween fraternity parties in a new, cheap looking costume every year? Exhaust the slutty nurse/maid/police officer routine with your boyfriend and move onto slutty teddy bear role play?

• Stinky Velour Couture says:

I must be an Old because, WHEN did Halloween become a slutty holiday?
      It was always about candy and TP’ing the cranky neighbor when I grew up.
      Don’t normal people grow-out of children’s holidays ? and why sexualize a cute autumn tradition? I’m genuinely curious.

• Mini Driver says:

They don’t just sell lingerie costumes. They have a clothing tab, you know. Look at this selection of garments suitable for all occasions. Plenty of outfits one can wear to the office or drinks with the girls.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

i think you’ve hit upon courtney stodden’s homepage.

• Mazen Tufts says:

Those models are gorgeous but it looks like a lot of the clothing is one size fits all and would look terrible on most women. If Julia tried to wear any of that stuff, it would be laughable.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

FASHION GIRL!
        PAGING FASHION GIRL!
        (LOL — Yandy has opaque tights — only $2.95!)

• Fashion Girl says:

OMG if I won the $1000 gift card, imagine how many I could buy!

Can you even envision what embarrassing mailing lists one would wind up on after buying something from Yandy? You’d be getting discount offers for Stripper Pole Aerobics every (snap) single (snap) day.

• mule on rouge says:

$1,000 buys a shit ton of metallic hot pants — 111 pairs! Only $8.95 each, one size fits most (ha ha, no). Apparently, the camel toe effect is intentional:
      [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/dc7c7s.jpg[/img]
      The description is to LOL: “The metallic cheeky boy shorts can be worn under any costume.”

13. How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

I thought D0nkey’s maw looked a different weird,
    & yet still familiar …
    Yup.
    [img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2135t5.png[/img]

14. mule on rouge says:

I thought her slutty schoolgirl getup was from Yancy, but my search for the photo brought me to an old post of hers. She shilled for another cheap ‘n tacky costume shop way back in 2007:

” If you want a hot costume, or sexy lingerie, or incredible thigh high boots, GO TO PIERRE SILBER, http://WWW.PIERRESILBER.COM.”

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2ykdedy.jpg[/img]

Same shit, different company:

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2w33yhv.jpg[/img]

P.S. potato knees

• Edward R. Burro says:

OMG her legs in that picture. I almost never bodysnark (because I have legs that make Donkey look like a Rockette) but I also don’t take pictures of myself in slutty schoolgirl costumes. Jesus Christ.

15. A colossus of scheme juices and failure says:

OT: Has anybody seen this video of Randy the ugly Zuckling? The trainwreck quota is through the roof. The only thing that could make it worse would be one of Donkey’s lip dubs.

16. Dyspeptic says:

You jealous haters should be ashamed of yourself and go pay some bills or something. Don’t you know that Julia Allison is Yandy’s muse?

17. brayniac says:

Paging Prof camping…is it me, or did she go on about how all her costumes are home made or something once?
    I might just be nuts.

18. CDB says:

Completely OFF topic, but i was reading my Sunday morning political blog ( Jason Linkins in which he summarizes all of the sunday talk shows in one blog post – funny)

And this is what one of his lines was. made me think of all you loser bunnies. AK says hai

“As usual, you all should feel free to relax and let me watch these shows for you”

19. How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

So, what did the truly ball-less one do?

He sent a scary letter saying we were violating various copyright — Elle.com, Bravo.com, YouTube. They alerted us and asked us to delete the post he cited — the one that made fun of the article about Donk’s “favorite things” on Elle.com — but what the fuck? Elle.com didn’t complain — why would they, we linked to their site. Bravo didn’t complain because Bravo loves us; we were free publicity for them and they walk among us. Hi Andy!!

So why they even paid any attention to him, I don’t know, but anyway, we’re together again my kittens!

I kind of loved that they forwarded us his complaint, however, in which he demands anonymity. Sort of reminds me of old Donk, sending scathing email and then forbidding us from publishing it. Um.

Let’s maybe continue calling him Debbie Selzer, though. I don’t want the hassle of another round of threats. Serenity now!

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Thanks for the update, Jacy.
        Sorry for your hassles :-(

I don’t even remember ‘Donk’s favorite things’ post — is that when she was tweeting, asking what her favorite feedbag is, cause she couldn’t even name a few restaurants herself?

No, remember when there was a piece on Elle.com ABOUT her? She listed some of her favorite possessions — it was all pink sparkly crap. We did a post making fun of it.

• CDB says:

and puts his digits on it

20. Jack the Ferocious Bulldog says:

Re: Prof. on Little Debby, ball less, hairless, anorexic, lazy, unemployed, and dumber than Donkey, which is nigh impossible. Hey, Devin, as Glenn Close said in Dangerous Liaisons, this is war.

21. Norse Horse says:

This was probably mentioned but:

Julia Allison ‏@JuliaAllison
    A year ago today I tweeted: “Every time I think my adventures are finished, I begin them again.” That may just be a good mantra for life.

What adventures? You’re still a sponging shithead, showing that on television wasn’t that adventurous. You think living in Marina Del Rey in an expensive apartment that someone is paying for, but probably not you, is “adventure”? Julia, you’re so full of shit.