A Treasure Trove of Gummy Derpy Insanity

Right here, everyone. Watch ‘em all, in particular the outrageously rude Rachael Zoe barge-in and PencilDonk’s live-action douchebaggery.

Also, there is no way in a million years PencilDonk — who looks far skeevier live action than he does in photos — meets even half her ridiculous “check list” qualifications. Dude is clearly a profoundly dim bulb. Nice sunglasses while you’re interviewing people, tool. People love that; not being able to make eye contact while they’re talking to you.

And it’s so very professional to be walking around with an NBC mic flash but asking serious designers questions about your own assinine obsession with the color pink and plastic tiaras. I am sure NBC must be thrilled.

261 Responses to A Treasure Trove of Gummy Derpy Insanity

1. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

I know, I’m a jerk I couldn’t resist.

2. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

Donkey and Devin Stetler fighting over the stolen NBC mike flag is so telling and very eerie – um… Devin Stetler, no one is going to see this footage, girlfriend. Also, he is fugtastic. He truly is not attractive at all – the gums… they are plentiful.

3. Jordache & the Pelts says:

How on earth did Debbie get press creditials from NBC? Is that even a working mic? When I worked in broadcasting the organization took mic flags and credentials very seriously and accounted for. These tools have no business taking up space and time at FW. If Debbie is a code monkey couldn’t he have come up with a more authentic looking platform than vimeo? Debby gives me the creeps, there’s seriously something “off” in a pernicious “bizarre tragedy in MDR” way about him – I think Julia might be getting in too deep with these crazy eyed grifters. I can’t fathom how this meets with her parent’s approval.

• Jordache & the Pelts says:

Also touching interview subjects is not cool.

• Who do you think you are? says:

Neither of them has press credentials but Donkey is such an expert liar that she muscles her way into FW. Even though there’s no way she could be paid for this (“pays my rent”, my ass) and FW makes her feel so awful about herself, per the Wall Street Journal.

Donkey, you never make any sense and nobody likes you.

Julie did some coverage for NBC NYC NonStop a while back, but she wasn’t working for them last year when she did this “direct to her Vimeo” thing with the out-of-date mike flag, so I’m sure the same is still true.

4. LEFOOLIEH says:

Reposting here because it definitely bears repeating:

That’s an NBC New York Nonstop (the generally never-watched, late night, hotel and taxi cab) mic flag. They probably can’t be bothered to request it be returned and/or let her keep it to film her nonsense spec pieces that I’m sure they a) never even air or b) pay her pennies in order to use as filler. Notice that donkey is super careful to keep the NBC logo side out, but Debbie is a bit more careless with the mic and you can see the flash of the NY Nonstop logo on the side. Funny stuff.

Remember last FW when donk was spotted in the background of a clip of a REAL NBC reporter backstage at Betsey Johnson? Donk working for NBC = “I have a talk show on NBC” = NY Nonstop purchasing old TMI Weekly clips from Next New Networks.

• Greg says:

I take a cab nearly every day and I have never, ever seen a JA piece air. These are tragically bad.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

Warning, word vomit!

Nice Greg; then it’s confirmed that these never go anywhere at all anymore. I do remember a commenter having remarked that they’d seen a TMI weekly ep in a cab at one point but that was eons ago when NY Nonstop did the purchase from NNN. More than that though, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was just making these and never even trying to submit them anymore. They seem to be more reel fodder so she can maintain an appearance of relevancy. She hates fashion week, she just needs to attend and “cover” it so it looks like she actually has a job and because she thinks it such a thing when it’s kind of been “over” for years now. Most likely, she hopes that it will result in her being granted access to other events and that she can mislead someone into thinking she’s a real working reporter for any outlet.

Her goal every fashion week is simply to rope that poor, overworked cameraman in for the job, use the never-reclaimed mic flag to get into events she’s pretending to cover, and stalk the photographers she’s come to know over seasons for the sake of having “TV personality Julia Allison” pop up on Getty Images and wherever else. This is also where legalese and stretching/massaging comes in: she might ACTUALLY fill out credential requests appropriately with NY Nonstop, which people can verify actually does exist, so it’s not a blatant lie. That – along with her bloated, outdated bio and the fact that due diligence hardly appears to be a thing these days – can probably get her in the door if she’s lucky. When she’s at an event, I have little doubt the “Nonstop” part of that affiliation gets dropped entirely, or people simply aren’t familiar with it and assume it’s more than what basically amounts to public access programming.

I’m also willing to bet she gets rejected for far more events than those to which she gains access. NYFW press access isn’t that hard to come by, we know her tactics for crashing shows and taking up any front row seats that haven’t been filled, and I’m sure at this point she just pretends to be her own intern or assistant when putting in requests for that buffer that implies legitimacy or importance. But iirc, she (or was it MMBH) was actually caught – either by someone who saw her or on video when she didn’t know the mic was on – claiming to work for NBC. At that point, people are too involved with the craziness of the event to confirm if you are truly a representative of the outlet you’re claiming, and if you’re waving a mic with an NBC mic flag and have a cameraman in tow, more often than not you will probably be given the benefit of the doubt. The tell is her non-appearance at the really big shows; they’re airtight with credentialing, ticketing, and security, so her strategy doesn’t work there.

• Princess WideStance says:

Thank you for this. Yes, that brings me back to when Donks and Mary were doing the livestreaming from the shows. (Which Mary claimed was the “first ever” such livestreaming. Lulz.)

And it was indeed Mary who was heard telling someone they worked for NBC. And also talking shit about actual celebrities in attendance. Sad Bitches, party of two, your table is ready.

• Mazen Oberlin says:

“Michelle Trachtenberg is looking rather hippy”

-MMBH

MT: more brains and talent than MMBH would have in 10 lifetimes. MMBH has never struck me as being a much better person than our Donkey.

• Spoutless Teapot says:

Agreed. MMBH is a trashy, dumb, entitled piece of shit with apparent eating disorders. She is horrifically thin and seems mean to boot.

• Mazen Swarthmore says:

Agree on the dumb and entitled parts. I don’t care much for her looks but I think the working out for hours each day is more a result of being dumb, entitled, and idle. At least she has stopped pretending to be a “consultant”.

• Zandra says:

She’s not mean – she’s hungry.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

This is a great summary of the chapter of @JuliaAllison @NYFW, I feel like it needs to be somewhere in an RBD FAQ’s section.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

Thanks PWS and Brayella. :D I swear that while, for the most part, it IS donkey shamelessness about misrepresenting herself (I really couldn’t even call it ballsiness; she’s little more than a liar hoping to avoid being caught) that gets her access to certain things, it’s also on the gatekeepers reading through all the bullshit and spin she’s putting out there failing to take a minute to verify. She is nowhere near the VIP access type she loves to present herself as. She is not an invitee; she reaches out for events as press/media and, more often than not, you can be in so long as the existence of whatever/you can be validated by google. It’s just kind of laziness all around, but then again, people in these industries DO have far more pressing things to worry about that a random that slips through the cracks.

I called after FW last year to see whose pieces they were showing, and they listed the people whose clips they had up on their website. No Julie.

Now they’ve revamped the whole NY NonStop shmeggege and rolled it into the NBC 4 New York umbrella, with all the FW videos coming from LXTV. She is using a mike flag that’s got the old logo for NBC NY NonStop (outdated last year at the latest), and NBC NY NonStop doesn’t even seem to make Fashion Week videos anymore.

Sad direct-to-Vimeo videos with outdated mike flag, ahoy.

• Greg says:

Holy fuck, that’s sad and weird.

I keep wondering about this: what does this sadsack actually LIKE? She’s uninformed and ignorant about FW, she doesn’t appear to read (skim) anything other than self-help books, she doesn’t ever talk about music or theater or anything other than pink, tiaras, and herself. Doesn’t cook or check out anything that isn’t sad and touristy in any city, rides a stupid bike with a stupid embarrassing nickname, drives a low-rent model of her status-brand car.

I mean, there is no there there beyond “I want to be famous.” I would like her (maybe) if she were heavy into something, or interesting at all, but she just … no. nothing. I learn nothing from her, ever. Surfacey, common, and vile.

• Tingolayo says:

THIS to the zillionth degree. She has a dog, but never talks about animals. She has a Devin, but they don’t go anywhere or do anything that isn’t grifty or thought up by someone else. She has a bike, but doesn’t go anywhere or observe anything while riding it.

Does she have any art or books or knick-knacks or whatever around her apartment, that make it look like anything more than a hotel room?

Pretty sure I saw her once in a cab but like years ago. Maybe the bing commercial? Those cab tvs are universally loathed. I turn it off IMMEDIATELY. Everyone does except for tourists.

• KashMoney says:

Seconded.

I sae her once while in a cab talking about some store in soho. She was on when the cab started moving so I watched for 10 seconds and then turned off. Must have been at leastb4 years ago.

• Delurked says:

I was in a cab with a 5 year old and even he turned it off immediately. “So annoying,” he said.

• Greg says:

I don’t know why I don’t turn it all the way off but I mute them as soon as possible. I kind of like Cat Greenleaf’s stoop interviews.

5. Factory Seconds says:

I watched the P’Trique one because I was hoping she would be funny to a Donk, but unsurprisingly Donk didn’t know her so she didn’t care to give P’Trique the set up.

Then I scrolled past the Rachel Zoe interview because I knew Donkey wouldn’t ask “hey, remember that time I called you a literal retard and then acted a fool on my own reality show on the same channel as your wildly successful one??”

Finally, I found the Devin Stetler one and all I could think to myself during the first two “interviews” is that he reminded me exactly of a darker-haired, gummier, touchier, less skeevy, and less attractive version of my ex-boyfriend. So basically I mean that they are the same build, have a similar voice, and one has overall better facial features than the other (thank God it was the one I was touching). Anyway, I got to the Julesie part of the video and they really are made for each other, aren’t they? I never thought that if Donkey were a biological man she’d be a tall lanky one, but, hey, I’ve been wrong before.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

What is the PTrique backstory?

• fig says:

As far as I know, it’s a persona famous for a youtube video “Shit Fashion Girls Say” that was a pretty successful answer to that “Shit Girls Say” video.

• Factory Seconds says:

And now she just appears in other places as if she’s some sort of fashion icon. It’s just a character that keeps making rounds in fashion sites/sights/cites and it’s giggle worthy most of the time.

• donniedriveby says:

She’s also a special consultant of some sort on the new America’s Top Model.

6. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

Donkey wants Devin Stetler to put a ring on it… go to 4:45… JACY, YOU WILL GET YOUR WEDDING. Praise Greg!

Look at the way she nods and blinks and is clearly not listening to a single word most of them say. It’s particularly noticeable when she’s talking to the hot young black kid. I know we’ve seen it/said it many times before, but her “serious listening face” is so hilariously stupid.

After seeking PencilDonk in the flesh, I too agree we will have our wedding.

7. EyeRoller says:

Check out G.I. Ho in the background giving our little Cotton Candy Dandy a catwalk’s worth of side eye for jumping in on his NWFW territory. There’s competition in Doucheland, PencilDonk. Watch your back.
    [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2vv7sqh.png[/img]

8. Jordache & the Pelts says:

I love how they are camped by the information booth – not exactly “inside.” did Julia and Debbie take turns operating the camcorder?

9. LEFOOLIEH says:

Funnies:

- Asking people about dating, pink and tiaras at Fashion Week. Is this the new angle she’s trying to spin? “I’m tired of putting in work (hah) and having to pretend I’m actually here for a reason, so I’m going to ask random, pointless questions under the guise of shaking things up instead of discussing fashion!”

- LOL at the entire Padma interview and the fact that you could tell right away that donk was going for the camaraderie angle and lead in with “I was just on a Bravo show myself!” or something to that effect. Padma brought the delicate shank, and I liked it.

- Advice from the dating people: no lipstick, keep it simple when it comes to the outfit, stay away from salads. All very lol when it comes to donkey. The best were the blonde that was over the top and louder than donk (she appeared to unsettle her a bit and it was too funny to observe) and the woman in the red dress. “I’ve been married for so many years by now”. LOLs at donkey asking her for advice about when you’re at the engagement stage. WUT? Will there be a wedding?? I kant.

• Delurked says:

the Padma one is the only one I’ve watched (so far) and now I totally love her. Every single time Donks asked her, “So what do you think of _____?” (pink, tiaras, Kate Middleton, etc) and she responded with “Well, I don’t really spend a lot of time thinking about______….”

And also the look of disdain when Donks explained what her Bravo show was about…I LOLed.

• secret fail says:

The Padma interview is DONKEY from beginning to end. So terrible.

• Norse Horse says:

It’s my understanding that Padma is stoned on The Pot pretty much all the time. Which is more than okay, whatever. Try to imagine being really high, fucking stoned, when a garish hosebeast comes at you with a (fake NBC) microphone, jabbering inane stupid-ass questions. About pink!, and tiaras! Padma did a pretty good job of not laughing right in Donkey’s fucking face. Like, “what the fuck are you talking about again?” Padma brushed her off pretty perfectly, I think. “What a weirdo” she was thinking, as she strode off for her Champagne and a limousine.

10. How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2r5yw4j.png[/img]

• KashMoney says:

this looks nothing like someone who escaped from the mental hospital.

i could very easily visualize the above woman as a villain from the 1960s Batman series, alongside the Bookworm, Egghead and Marsha, Queen of Diamonds.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

“Princess Toadstool Interviews Belletrix LeStrange in Manilla Metro Station: World Agog.”

• Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

My six-year-old son is obsessed with Bellatrix LeStrange, because, and I quote, “LOOK AT HER FASHION.”

My youngest goddaughter thinks HBC is the most beautiful woman ever and wants her mum to dress just like that.

Mum had to explain that doctors can’t dress like movie stars, and that Ms. Bonham Carter’s outfits are right for her job as a movie star but wouldn’t be practical for Mama’s job as a doctor.

Mama is a doctor to people with drug and alcohol addictions, so when she told me about it I said “Maybe J. is inventing a new ‘scared straight’ approach via fashion?” but no.

J. (who is five) is going as a princess firefighter for Halloween. She is constantly thinking outside the box.

• Blowjobs by Bravo says:

Is that dead grandma’s nightgown making an appearance at fashion week?

11. Bulimia bloat with a side of bray says:

Padma Lakshmi ain’t havin her shit.

• Waltzed in from the Maldonks says:

She is certifiably insane if she thinks that interview went well.

Oh, wait…

• diluted brain says:

I love how she has her cell phone in most of the video. She’s so classy and important that she can’t be bothered to give her beard her phone for 2 minutes?

• EyeRoller says:

Padma is serving up serious thoughts, like:

“Who-fuck is this Donkey holding a mic two feet away from her mouth while screaming a question at me?”
      [img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2qcdo9c.png[/img]

• Tingolayo says:

Compare JA’s plastic hair, skin, clothes, and jewelry to Padma’s natural beauty. Padma is a decade older than JA, yet she looks younger, fresher, and more comfortable in her own skin (I hate that expression, but it fits here).

• Julia Allison Will Give Your "Brand" Herpes says:

Holy shadeballz, waiting for a death-ray of some sort to come shooting out of those eyes!

• Helena (Vitruvian Donkey) says:

Lots of love and light and Bach. This is the first Donkey video I’ve seen in over a year, probably because Padma Lakshmi is the first person in a long time who got temporarily sucked into Donkeyworld that I find vaguely interesting, and wow, so much more amazing than I expected. Some GREAT screengrab material, I must say. Also, love the VERY subtle delivery in the “inside scoop” (mwa ha ha ha ha!) line. Also, love Donkey’s apparently non-fake shock when it becomes apparent that not everyone spends a lot of time thinking about Kate Middleton. Also, props to whoever called “Casual Bridal” earlier. Also, holy shit her voice and laugh. Also, this was amazing.

• Tonyamichaela says:

Padma acted like Donkey stopped her on the way to the bathroom.

• Factory Seconds says:

She tries to be self-deprecating, but it doesn’t read like that at all.

• Confused says:

My 7 year old daughter just peered over my shoulder as I was watching this and said: Mommy, her cheeks are too big and why is she so obsessed with pink? A 7-YEAR OLD, PEOPLE!!!

• Jordache & the Pelts says:

Ha, Padma asks Julia: “what kind of show did you have?”

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

JULIA: “I had my own show! Want an interview with me?”

[INSERT NAME]: “What kind of show did you have?”

JULIA: “Isn’t the color pink awesome? Hawwwww!”

[INSERT NAME]: **tries to back away slowly**

12. How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Big effen WAHHHHHH!, D0nkey …
    [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/nwfr4w.png[/img]
    Grow UP!

• Tingolayo says:

You know how certain images of her make you particularly stabby? Like, unhealthily so? For me, it’s the clip where she’s “running in little circles” on the beach, on one of her Miss Advised faux dates. The photo above is a close second.

13. diluted brain says:

After all these years, I still find it funny that she does these interviews for ‘vimeo’ and they never see the light of day outside of this website. I’m shocked NBC doesn’t grab the mic back or sue her.

• Tingolayo says:

Oh, calm down, Cloven. She never says outright that she’s working for NBC. She only looks, talks, and acts like it. She can’t control what other people deduce from the NBC mic she’s holding. Don’t take it so seriously.

14. mcakez says:

Nice white bra, asshole.

• frequent liar miles says:

Also, nice frosty-white eyeshadow throughout (except the one “interview” where it’s frosty mauve.) Where does she even get that shit? I don’t think they make it anymore; she must have dug it out of the bottom of her filthy make-up bag that she hasn’t replaced since (OMG New Trier!) high school.

• Princess WideStance says:

There are a lot of great shimmer powder eye shadows out there. But the thing is you’re supposed to use those sparingly, for just a bit of highlight. I don’t know why she puts it on with a spatula.

She uses good brands, shockingly. But she wears full foundation + heavy concealer + pigmented powder + highlighter. It’s insane.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WHITE SHADOW. WHY. At least put some fucking shading in the crease. God forbid she go edgy and do a smokey eye and pale lip or something. She sucks so much.

15. pearipathetic donkey says:

Is it just me or is she worse in these videos than she’s ever been?

• LEFOOLIEH says:

Nope, not just you at all. It’s really funny (or strange and worrisome), too, because even as insipid as her choice of topics happened to be, you’d think someone who appears to think and talk about NOTHING ELSE but those very things would do much better at off-the-cuff interviewing about them. It’s not like she had to prepare, do background, or even really think at all! That’s how you know she’s just dumb. The color pink, tiaras, dating, Kate Middleton, and (with Debbie, anyway) prom. How sad.

• Helena (Vitruvian Donkey) says:

Yeah, those hours long conversations about architecture and all those novels she’s read just don’t seem to have had any kind of impact. Weird.

• Tingolayo says:

Are most happily “partnered” people as obsessed with dating/first dates as she is?

• Grammarian says:

louder more intrusive ruder fatter worse makeup worse hair worse clothes

• Confused says:

What’s up with the Mattel earrings? Aren’t those the ones that come with the dress up Barbie princess outfit and shoes.

• Julia Allison Will Give Your "Brand" Herpes says:

Unwatchable. God, she is pathetic.

• Lily's 3rd Eye says:

I had a REAL PROBLEM with her interview with P’trique. She was ass” OMG you’re a GAY! With a WIG! and a DRESS! OMG OMG! I’m gonna call you ‘she’! You’re in a dress! OMG! ”
        Not that he gave a fuck, but for me, it was so painful to watch her treat this obviously intelligent and hilarious person as a GAY PINK THING. She had nothing else to ask him and was incapable of carrying on any kind of conversation. She and Devin both seem really stupid and vapid. Not just dumb but vacant. Blank. Nothing going on upstairs.[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gu6NGv7VSxo/TNu4TEehdkI/AAAAAAAAAYY/f6VNImnZu9o/s1600/RoaldDahl+TheTwits.jpg[/img]

• Lily's 3rd Eye says:

(That image is from the book ‘The Twits’, by noted asshole genius Roald Dahl.) Yes I mean it sincerely he is a real asshole and IMHOP a real genius.

16. birthcray says:

some facebook creepin’ reveals that the gummy bear is from Modesto, my own podunk California hometown. i have friends who went to high school with him.

• Mazen Vassar says:

My first guess was Stockton or Modesto, but that was based on stereotypes. I didn’t think he’d actually be from there. Wow, Julia’s going to just looooove visiting his family at the holibrays. LOL.

Yep, Modesto, parents from Modesto and Oakdale (or Escalon, I forget).

I had a little stalkerazzi going on the family, and his parents seem like really sweet, hardworking people who love them some Jesus and volunteering at their church and being grandparents, and do not deserve a snobby social climber like Julie in their lives.

17. virgil reid says:

wow, she looks terrible in most of these.

i know it’s been said before, but i think there is something really going on. her hair looks downright matted in some of these clips, her face looks even more busted and bloaty and i feel like it’s nothing but obvious she has to dumb down conversations with devin in order to communicate with him.

and wow, that padma interview. girl hang up this fake interviewing stuff. you can’t even use these pieces in a reel.

18. JFA says:

I almost feel sorry for making fun of him because it’s really too easy and he sort of makes me sad. But since they are obviously BOTH trying to make him happen, fuck it.

He is exactly what I thought he would be – sort of hot from his pics but when he animates, it’s just no all around. Sort of exactly like her. No substance, talent, wit, or humor. Not remotely attractive. Just lame. Why is he even THERE interviewing people??? How is that professional on her part. “OH HAI everyone here is my boyfriend no one knows or cares about! He’s gonna be a STAH!!!” Does she not realize how embarrassing this is trotting this chihuahua around like he’s a thing? I don’t.

• Tingolayo says:

That’s what so sad about her new “transformation” re: authenticity. The word doesn’t mean what she thinks it means. She thinks it means “The authentic me loves pink tutus, so I’m not going to be inauthentic by giving them up.”

If you want to be in the fashion world, be in the fashion world. You don’t have to be young or thin or hot, unless you’re actually walking the runway (and even then there are models who aren’t traditionally pretty.) Look at every single person in the background of her “vimeos,” and every single contestant on Project Runway. You don’t have to be skinny and beautiful, but you do need to have passion and drive and creativity.

If you want to reject the fashion world, then do it. Nobody forces you to be around hot models. They’re just people doing their jobs; they’re not the enemy.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Nobody forces you to be around hot models.

Models are eeeeevilllll!!!
        Models make @TimSykes waltz in from the Maldives!
        Models make @TimSykes insist @JuliaAllison lose 30 lbs!
        Models make @JuliaAllison drink BPC & have the ceiling cats!

• bitchface says:

“trotting this chihuahua around like he’s a thing ” – LOL!

although in all fairness, Chihuahuas have way more personality than he does

19. fig says:

Is this a set up for her new “I fail so you don’t have to. Buy my book!” scam? Because this is just indescribably bad. Makes her older stuff look sophisticated in comparison, and that was painfully bad as well. WTF?

20. Mazen Oberlin says:

I thought she realized that the red hair looks awful on her (and most people who aren’t really redheads). Guess not.

21. Tingolayo says:

I’ve seen the future, and it’s not pretty. There’s room for only one pretty pink princess in Los Angeles.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4jjBC.jpg[/img]

22. A Donkey is an Ass says:

Why does she blink so much? It really freaks me out. Just blink like a normal person.

23. It floats! It floats! says:

I’ve always thought she was sort of pretty. I was shocked when I watched Miss Advised and she looked really terrible but I attributed it to the fact that she was freaking the fuck out about how her storyline was going to be on the show. But, holy hell, she’s declined even further. She really is the last person that should be at fashion week. What about her lipstick in that Padma video? It is like she inherited granny’s stash of sample-size Avon lipsticks. Take a nap, Julesie, and maybe lay off the salt.

The boyfriend thing is just bizarre every way you can look at it. I keep looking at him and thinking that followers of mommyblogger trainwrecks will finally know what happened to Sandi Benson’s ex-husband. He went on a starvation diet and found a new set of grifter friends.

• Tingolayo says:

WHAT YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/aI5hG.jpg[/img]

WHAT YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/De5KU.jpg[/img]

She wore a hideous shade of pink lipgloss too at one point that clashed with her pink dress. I can’t stand her fucking awful wedding party makeup anymore. That is some serious junior beauty school makeover for a cheap wedding shite.

24. Muppet Face says:

Donk was “giving away” tickets to a fashion week show on her blog once during the TMI Weekly days and I emailed her since I was going to be down in the city for the day and thought it would be fun since I’m in retail/manufacturing but have never been to the tents. She emailed back giving me specific directions to an entrance with a security guards name saying he always just “let her in” and to flirt with him a little bit, but that didn’t work to bring things that make it look like I am working the event. She told me not to make eye contact with them as I walked in and if they asked me anything just to keep walking “with a purpose”. Ever since then I knew this bish was a fraud with a hijacked NBC mic. Embarrassing. Needless to say I didn’t waste my time trying to sneak into an event uninvited. She’s a joke and this new boyfriend….awkward & FUG.

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

She didn’t say she had actual physical tickets. She meant tickets in a metaphorical sense. Call down Kevin. That was years ago. I’m disturbed that you even remember that.

Holy shit is she a train wreck.

• MetaphoricalTickets says:

What’s even more troublesome is that you find it disturbing that someone else would be so concerned. In the name of every divine tumbleweed and holy cricket on earth, she’s a SUPERSTAR– We should ALL be concerned!

But mainly I just wanted to use that screen name because that was a good one @ADonkeyIsAnAss.

• Spoutless Teapot says:

wow. that is disturbing. confirms one’s worst fears about a Donkey.

• diluted brain says:

That is super creepy. She’s done lots of crazy shit, but this is definitely even surprising.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Unbelievable.
      No, srsly.

• fig says:

The actual tickets only went to people she thought she might profit from, like Jamie Beck.

• It floats! It floats! says:

I feel shameful just thinking about it. Is this what a canklehausen feels like?

25. The Final Rose says:

The Rachel Zoe “interview” (filming someone else’s interview) is possibly the most embarrassed I’ve ever been for Donkey.

26. Dr. Gary says:

From the Padma ‘interview’:

Julie: “Well, apparently the color for Naeem’s spring collection is pink. So, I got the inside scoop on that.”

Padma: “Oh, I see. Well I’ve been back there.”

Julie (interrupting her): “Was it pink??? I didn’t go.”

Padma (rolling eyes): “I don’t necessarily remember a lot of pink. But maybe they’re keeping that under wraps.”

Julie (acting shocked and surprised): “HA! It’s secret pink.”

Calling Julie out on her bullshit right to her face. TEAM PADMA.

• Spoutless Teapot says:

I just cringed my way through that video. LOL. It’s so painful. Padma hates a Donkey. But sadly, Donkey is so unaware and crazed, I don’t think she even knows she’s being dismissed and mocked.

• Dyspeptic says:

the whole so-called interview is all and only about Julia Allison. Julia Allison covers Julia Allison pretending to cover Fashion Week, with famous unwilling props. My head hurts.

27. The_Manta says:

So your girlfriend of less than 6 months makes you dress up in pink and ask inane questions to strangers and your first instinct isn’t to run?

28. Dr. Gary says:

From Julie’s super cringe-y Rachel Zoe ‘interview’, where she moves in on someone else’s interview and assaults Rachel at the end with a question:

Julie: “Are you gonna start designing baby clothes now?”

Rachel: “At some point. But not right this second. I’m pretty busy right now.”

Julie: “Maybe for the second baby?”

Rachel (looking very irritated): “Uh, maybe, maybe. Yeah.”

Julie (talking over Rachel): “Yeah right. He’s the best accessory.”

Rachel: “I just wanna get through this first, you know?”

And her name is spelled ‘Rachel’ you dumb bish. NOT ‘Rachael’. God she is dumb. Count down until she fixes it. Oh wait, that’s right. She never reads here.

• BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot says:

She got right into Rachel’s vagina on that one didn’t she? It’s just not cute to suggest “another child” to someone in such a flippant manner. I didn’t see the video (my flash player ain’t up to date…and doesn’t seem to want to get up to date) but from the transcript Rachel seems really startled by Julia’s clueless maternal manner. Who knows what’s going on in Rachel’s private life. There could be heartbreak about a second child or really strong feelings about NOT wishing for a second child. Julia is equal parts clueless and rude.

• Tonyamichaela says:

Julia is so clueless and rude. Rachel Zoe is a total workaholic and is so passionate about her multiple projects. It’s annoying to be asked about the state of your uterus by a stranger. She clearly wanted to talk about her fashion line. Plus, Rachel had so many hangups and reservations about getting pregnant the first time and got into huge fights about it with her husband on the show. Although she definitely loves being a mother, another baby is surely a sore subject with her.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Rachel Zoe is a cunt too.

I am beginning to think everyone Julia has interviewed is a cunt (with the possible exception of Betsy Johnson, who seems legitimately loopy and completely not full of herself). There is probably a reason for this.

29. Random Snowflake says:

Donk’s quote from her blog about Rachel Zoe being “literally like a total retard” shown in the lower left corner of the page is perfect for this post. :)

30. RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Holy. Shit.

I just watched Devin’s interviews.

“Hello, I am a deer in the headlights. DOH! A female deer! Pardon me, gay man with new face painted across the original one you fried off in the tanning booth, do you know you are wearing pink? How about you, Munsters TV Film bag-lady? You do! Good for you! Now back to my girlfriend. Julia, where do I put this thing?”

31. Dr. Gary says:

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2zzngn4.png[/img]

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/33e7p51.png[/img]

• diluted brain says:

I don’t like to body snark but wow –Her head is humungous and face so bloated! The muppetness just doesn’t go away even when she loses weight.

• Blowjobs by Bravo says:

Padma to Andy: “Off with her head.”

Next week’s announcement that Miss Advised will be revised without JA. Plus the other two have been plotting against her.

Cannot wait for her spin and subsequent spiral.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Rare photo of two women both caught thinking “what the fuck is this cunt on” at the exact same time.

Padma me no likey Except that I hope she drained every dollar out of Salman Rushdie that she could.

• Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

I loathe him like no other. I’m sure I’ve said that before, but he is as rapey a man as I’ve ever, ever met.

32. SchiapWTF says:

I’ve never understood why her screen caps are so bad. Most professionals are pretty good at keeping their faces in certain ways so the pause moments aren’t quite so dreadful. It is her need to always be posing, contorting, and fake emoting that results in all that weirdness.

33. How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Who wore it better:
    [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2qkjw5x.png[/img]
    CAPTCHA = knock off

34. Fameless Shamewhore says:

Why oh why does she carry her phone with her while doing her interviews? Just WHY??? (She even points it out so she must think…what???? It’s cool to own a mobile phone???)

35. How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Is if D0nkey ass leap?
    [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/xlh37s.png[/img]

36. skye504 says:

He looks stoned without his sunglasses on. And yeah, lame. Not as hot as in his photos. Too skinny. And she is trying WAY too hard to be relaxed. I also feel like when they have sex she probably never is allowed to go on top, because she would break him. Guaranteed.

Hey I could be wrong…but I think I am not. There is no way that guy satisfies her “talented lover” criteria.

I just made myself sick even thinking about that.

“Delicious” I believe was the word. Vom. And I totally agree with you. Sexually “delicious” men — VOM — in my experience tend to have a lot going on between the ears. This guy is a borderline ‘tard.

There is NO WAY this guy has gotten laid a lot. Absolutely no way. And…I guess you can be good at fucking if you haven’t gotten much, but let’s be serious. He’s a class-A tool and I’m sure that reflects in his bedroom activities.

They are both just too lame and skeevy for words.

37. Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Congratulations, Donktard, be grateful that your 15 minutes (long over) shined brighter than many, but you have to reconcile yourself that it is OVER now. You look 47 on a good day, your boyfriend has CRAFTSMAN tattooed on his ass and nobody cares about you. You have no job, no source of income except Dadsers, no discernible talent, and you’ve surrounded yourself with snake oil salesmen thinking this will make you rich by associatioin. Go home, marry Pencildonk and repent in leisure. Sincerely, Grifty

• Mazen Swarthmore says:

Has she been to meet his parents yet? She’ll love Modesto. Just like Palo Alto, but with charming trailer parks.

• pearipathetic donkey says:

She expects us to believe that she is gonna love meeting his family in Modesto? Donkey, please! Its a long way from a family compound in Sedona.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Could I go on record as saying maybe his parents are nicer than the McCains?

Couldn’t be hard, really.

But not nearly as famous, rich, powerful and wealthy and rich. So, she won’t care.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Oh, I know.

• EyeRoller says:

Remember in August when Donkey yapped about what a valuable quality “nice” was, and how important it was that people be “nice” to HER:

Julia Allison ‏@JuliaAllison
            One of my favorite things about my boyfriend is that he’s really, really nice. Nice is such an underrated quality nowadays.

JuliaAllison @JuliaAllison
            In fact, I would go so far as to say “nice” might be the most important quality to look for in your man. Who knew?! ;-) (besides my mom!)

• Mazen Yale says:

I’m sure his parents are nicer and more honest. But the difference is so extreme in terms of social class…

You know someone is in love when they say about their lover, “He is just SO NICE!!”

She describes herself as SO NICE, so seriously, what does that mean? That he’s a complete demonic asshole?

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

I find it telling that she has not brayed about meeting them yet.

• pearipathetic donkey says:

And that’s where it always goes south. I think parents/family ALWAYS figure her out.

38. The_Manta says:

The next step for Julia and Devin:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/hRL7u.png?1[/img]

Lily! That’s right!

• Factory Seconds says:

I just rewatched that line-drawn Pokemon Parody video on YouTube from like five years ago so +1 for you.

39. Mazen Swarthmore says:

From Flusher Price’s twitter:

“The people you want on your team should cheer & run alongside of you when you’re losing the race, not just pose for the photos when you win.”

Any chance that’s about Donkey?

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Not impressed with Toilet if it is.

Hey Toilet – you’re a user. You used Julia for what you could get out of her and quietly decamped once the TV cameras shut down. Please do not play Little Miss Hurt Feelings. It ill suits you.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

Hard to say here, really. Toilet has been radio silence for awhile now and moved out of the ~*apartment they shared*~ with no fanfare whatsoever. Why would she choose THIS opportunity/moment to shadily shank a donk? It’s not like she needs her at all anymore. I agree that she’s a user just like le donk, but I don’t think this is a butthurt situation. Girlfriend spent the episodes and offshoots (spreecasts) hemming, hawing and making faces at things Julia said for a decent enough amount of time. She got Lewis (for whatever that’s worth) through donk association and she clearly skidaddled without even donk saying a word about it, which may or may not have been due to her having unceremoniously lost yet another “sister”. I won’t say (nor assume) the parting was amicable, but I’d think this tweet from toilet was about something else entirely.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Maybe it’s FROM D0nkey …

Flusher Price may be keeping friends abreast of sobbing 4:00 a.m. texts rec’d.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

Maybe it’s FROM D0nkey …

Flusher Price may be keeping friends abreast of sobbing 4:00 a.m. texts rec’d.

40. Donkton Blabby says:

Here is why Julia will never be hired to be a “host” professionally (from someone who “hosts” professionally):

She has ZERO passion for what she covers. If she did – if she actually cared about fashion, and the tents, and the designers – she would manage to create compelling content that changed each year, that steered clear of asking “What’s your inspiration? What’s the trend? Are you nervous to show at the tents?”

She is completely ignorant about the topic she’s covering. She doesn’t give a shit about fashion. She gives a shit about Donkey. So much so, that she’s now trying to create compelling content (LOLOLOL) about herself and her pathetic fashion choices – pink and tiaras. And then makes the interview about herself by modeling the fucking tiara!

Here’s a tip, DonkDonk, from someone who makes good money doing this with a legitimate mic cube – the focus of an interview is not the interviewer. You are there to pull information out of your subject and educate your viewers by using the knowledge you’ve acquired by passionately learning about your subject. I know, I know – you’ve never passionately learned about anything but yourself, hence the difficulty of “covering” anything for you. Smearing vanilla frosting eye shadow all over your face and then asking people if your two favorite things are cool DOES NOT AN INTERVIEW MAKE. You are a fraud.

PS: Debbie

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

♥ your username

• Donkton Blabby says:

I have one more rant to add (I’m a little drink):

I have worked for a few news organizations, and NEVER would I ever have a friend or “partner” shoot an interview on camera that was branded as being from said news organization, nor would I post it online.
      It’s extraordinarily unprofessional.

Not that I am surprised, but seriously: FUCK THIS DONKEY.

• pearipathetic donkey says:

I wonder what that’s about? Do you think Debbie threatened to break it off since his time in the spotlight on season 2 seemed like it wasn’t going to happen? Maybe she had to get him camera time or else he’d walk?

• Muppet Face says:

Seriously!! I work a lot markets for wholesale buying etc and I wouldn’t even dream of bringing my other half with me to that even! SO UNPROFESSIONAL and quickest way to lose all credibility. Fashion Week is like going to the Empire State Building for her…just another NYC tourist stop…she brings her dad, boyfriends, new girl crushes etc to gawk at celebrities and dress “pretty”. She is a complete fraud in the worst way. Hey Donkey – GET A REAL JOB YOU LOSER.

• Muppet Face says:

+1 My thoughts exactly….

• Helena (Vitruvian Donkey) says:

Great username, and a great rant. This right here is THE thing that made me a sad obese hater. I know she does amazingly nasty things to people in private etc., but for me, it’s this. The staggering lack of fucks given about virtually all subjects she claims to be “an unabashedly obsessed fan girl” of, or (it’s hard to decide what’s worse) “an expert” in. She doesn’t even know shit about the color pink! (ringing SchiapWTF) She doesn’t know anything, and sees absolutely nothing wrong with that. When I first read in 2011 that she asked the internet for questions she should ask WHILST “covering” FW, I knew all there’s to know about her journalithing, and that was a point of no return.

• Who do you think you are? says:

“Staggering lack of fucks”. So well-put Helena, as always.

One of my favorite moments was her Twitter-sourcing for her favorite restaurants. I don’t think it ever occurred to her just how moronic that was. I mean, it was lulzy to the max but how does she expect anyone to take her seriously, at all, under any circumstances? (If she wasn’t such an asshole you’d just want to pat her on the head and feel sorry for her that she was born dumb.)

What’s fucked up is that “being taken seriously” is beside the point. Being noticed and getting what she wants (i.e. landing a boyfriend) are all that matter to her. All of her lazy energy is spent on those things and those things only. Being a good partner/friend/daughter/sister? Forget it. She is and forever will be a taker.

41. MissAssvice says:

I still am waiting for her to obo him. She has burned her SF Valley bridges to the ground. So I guess all she has left is snake oil salespeople and grifters. Karma :)

42. juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

The complete lack of awareness (or at least plausible deniablity) Julia has about the sadness and emptiness that is her life depresses the hell out of me. I can’t even bare to press play on any of these videos at this point.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Having watched a couple of them, I think you;re doing the right thing.

The thing with Julia is that, at her worst, I find her more depressing than hateful. There’s the stupid, obnoxious shit she does, which I personally find great material for the lulz…and then there’s her “I am trapped in my own personal time-space continuum and I don’t even fucking know it” side, which makes me start thinking about skyscraper ledges.

• CDB says:

Honestly I have old videos of my kids interviewing each other on camera when they were 5 and 6 and they understood that you have to talk into the mic/mike in order for the sound to be captured.

• Who do you think you are? says:

It’s depressing to the extent it impacts others’ lives. That Donkey has no awareness of the emptiness means she feels no pain. I have compassion for those she’s fucked over (even those too stupid to know it was happening) but not for Donkey herself.

43. Ex Spurt says:

I think what we are seeing here, folks, is Shared Psychotic Disorder (aka Folie a Deux), Donk being the inducer.

Mr and Mrs Stetler Snr, if you read here, you need to get your son away from the beast and all should (slowly) get back to normal (although he has been extremely entertaining). God bless you, you poor luvs. You have my sympathy.

44. ElGuapo says:

So Donkey dresses him up in pink and lets him play “reporter” for a few minutes, even ordering him to ask about tiaras. She is an emasculating bitch and I don’t even understand how he allows it unless he is a complete dimwit, which he clearly appears to be.

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

When D0nkey stuffs Tinkerballz in a soft pet carrier & takes him to North Shore for the Holibrays, I hope Robin sits them at a kids table during the big dinner.

45. ceeza says:

Did Little Julia move in with Taryn Southern? From her Twitter “Came home to find bestie/wifey @juliapricemusic had done all my dishes so that I’d be less stressed. Crying”. If she did that must drive Donkey craaaaaazzyyy..

46. Bulimia bloat with a side of bray says:

@JuliaAllison
    Just watched the 2nd episode of @MindyKaling’s The Mindy Project & it is the best thing ever to happen to me that doesn’t involve sugar/men.

‏@mindykaling
    @JuliaAllison thanks Julia!! :)

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

• MissAssvice says:

I thought donkey was just bashing her less than 6 months ago. I just can’t with this mess anymore.

• New Year New You says:

Without glasses I thought it said “sugar/meth”.

“OMG men are the best thing to ever happen to meeeee.” Shut up you motherfucking imbecilic donkey.

• fig says:

Congrats, Donkey! A target actually replied.

I can’t wait for the insane follow up now that you are practically sisters!

• Tonyamichaela says:

First it was Gossip Girl and then The New Girl. I wonder if Mindy’s character will be Julia’s new sartorial inspiration, prompting Julia to wear scrubs or a sparkly dress + white coat combo.

• Spoutless Teapot says:

I didn’t like the second episode. Mindy comes off as a pain in the ass.

It’s just not that funny. I thought the second one was slightly funnier than the pilot, but I don’t think I have laughed out loud once. Sort of cute? The new male nurse is promising. But that’s about it.

The reason she likes it, as always, is that she is equating herself to the lead character in that chick is a cutesie fuck-up struggling with her weight who is desperate for a man. Didn’t someone tell Mindy she needed to lose 30 pounds in the first episode? And what do you know, Tim Sykes said the same thing to Donkey a week later. THEY’RE TWINSIES!!!

• How Brayella got Her Hoove Back says:

I confess: I liked it pretty well, & liked it at least 17 X more than “NEW GIRL” (wtf is w/ that screeching guy on there? so annoying, just like Charlie on IT’S ALWAYS SUNNY).

• Whiny Bitch Spoiled says:

Mindy Kaling is fucking overrated and if she’d been a white male comedy writer would have never been given the time of of day.

There I said it.

• Gone with the Drapes says:

Mindy Kaling is fucking overrated and if she’d been a white male comedy writer would have just been another one of the boys

What an asskiss. Jesus. Wash the shit residue off your nose, dickhead.