Julia Allison Confirms Her Own Blind Item After No One Else Bothered

Lately, I have nary a care when it comes to our stupid, fat, busted retard Julia Allison, because, my Greg, she is just so, so incapable of functioning like a sane normal human being anymore that it’s just BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. It’s like, “Hey, look! It’s me being an asshole at Burning man! Now here’s me being an asshole at Fashion Week! Lena Dunham, let’s be friends because we’re both fat now! I have never seen Girls and I break Tiny Furniture when I sit on it. Oh and have you heard? I have a boyfriend now who can’t keep his hands off of me! I have achieved EVERYTHING I WANTED IN THE WORLD!” Well, good for you, dumb ass. I hope that makes the salmon burger extra satisfying. We’ve been here before. We don’t have to do it again.

But, alas, this was too rich to pass up, just because it broke the pathetic scale. I’ll let you commenters do my work for me.

Longtime lurker, wanted to pass along this post from SFist where they’re discussing a blind item from Eater SF about a diva customer trying to play the “don’t you know who I am card” at a local restaurant that sounds exactly like Julia Allison Baugher behavior:

There was this girl in the Marina location one time who was demanding that I seat her because she was on a reality show on Bravo, on like a dating show. I can’t remember the name. It was a bachelorette type show and she said, ‘Do you know who I am?’ and I said, ‘I don’t. I’m sorry.’ I told her she would have to wait like everyone else.

Of course, it’s only a blind item because even the restauranteur didn’t recognize her. And so far nobody has actually thought to mention her in any comments. Which may actually be the greatest of all shades to throw.

And what do you know? Look who randomly appeared in the comments of a local blog for a city that she is neither lives in nor is currently visiting:

Julia Allison
So … this does sound like something stupid I would have pulled in a moment of idiocy, but (to the best of my knowledge) I’ve never been to this restaurant. Although I guess I could have forgotten. Hmm. If I did, I was an asshole. I hope I didn’t do this.

Christ what an asshole.

169 Responses to Julia Allison Confirms Her Own Blind Item After No One Else Bothered

1. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

(Repost from previous thread.)

Ah, let us board the time machine and return to the year 2007, when Julia tried to “do you know who I am” herself into a charity event for Black Rock Arts in SF:

“I was heading up the door at the Laughing Squid “Paradise Lost” party when in breezed Julia Allison and her entourage. She went right by the staff taking the measly $10 for entrance and when stopped and informed that she needed to pay, she responded “You’ve got to be kidding me” in a voice indicating that we were far beneath her. Evidently one of her handlers saw this and gave us a ten for her entrance.

She then swung her hair at us and started walking through. We stopped her again and told her that we needed to stamp her hand to which she responded “I don’t get my hand stamped”. We told her that she needed a stamp for entry so she gave a very limp hand to the door person and said, “I only want a little bit of stamp right here” and showed him where and how to apply.

Bitch.”

• sausage curls/fingers says:

Maybe the ink had gluten?

(In that case, Ima repost too)

When “Don’t You Know Who I am?” (aka Julia Allison Bauger) “They Call Me D0nkey” goes on trial for being a heinous bitch, it’ll be just like that last episode of SEINFELD, with a courtroom was full up of people she’d tried to squash under her blowfeet hooves.

• Real-life "Cathy" Cartoon says:

There is judgment at Black Rock Arts.

2. SirClompsAlot says:

WTF is with the “I hope it wasn’t me”?????????

Blackout crazy much?

• SirClompsAlot says:

Sorry, I was a dumb fat basement loser … “I hope I didn’t do this”

Quote corrected, even more cray.

3. sausage curls/fingers says:

“I hope it wasn’t me!!”

Transbraytion: I don’t want to come right out and say it was me because everyone seems disgusted BUT WHY DID NO ONE SUGGEST IT WAS ME? WHY DOESN’T ANYONE CARE ABOUT ME?

4. Blowjobs by Bravo says:

wow, her personalities are having conversations with themselves now-in print. Good Greg, her parents have to be so proud.

• SirClompsAlot says:

I would pay all my salary for the rest of my life to find out that Mom$ers is a commenter here.

• Julie Booger, Cuckoo in a Tutu says:

I would rather have Allie: all of the insider info, none of the genetic whatever the hell is wrong with the Baughers.

• SirClompsAlot says:

I just say mom$ers because Julia mentioned in that interview (on Assvice?) that her mom didn’t talk to her for a while after the RBNS site was started. Makes me think mom read all the commentary about what shit ol’ Jules was up to and wasn’t having any of it herself anymore. Would love to find out that this was her place to vent about it. :-)

That was the old Baugher blog, and a claim Julie made when whining to ABC.com that she had a stalker. I am almost certain she completely made it up to garner sympathy. I know there have been periods when she and her mother have had fallings out because Julie loses it when her mother tells her to grow up, but I doubt very much it had anything to do with the blog.

Aw now I haz the sadz.

And who is Allie?

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

You are so cute. I was once this innocent. Soon you’ll be covered in cat hair. Soon, my child.

• Psychotic Today says:

Little Brother Britt’s wife. She is tiny and cute.

• Frequency and Burning says:

and according to Mulia: “half girl half Asian”.

• Stinky Velour Couture says:

don’t forget that now the Boggers are a “blended family”
            huh?

So much to learn ………………

I had no idea she even had a brother. Her behavior seems more spoiled only child to me.

• Psychotic Today says:

OMG you have missed out on the awesomeness that is her brother. Please look up little brother Britt’s wedding. Her behavior was epic and cray.

• Stalker is the new very meandering home intruder says:

She stuffed her dress and made sure her cleavage was on HIGH BEAM for her brother’s wedding. And Allie got ready with her bridesmaids without her. It was totally cuckoo.

5. Dr. Gary says:

Seeing the real, yellow-ish teeth right next to the blindingly white front chompers always freaks me out.

And poor Lilly. She has the saddest doggy eyes. Free Lilly!

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/j9q2wp.png[/img]

p.s. this is from the pic that Malformed Face posted on the last post.

6. Random Snowflake says:

What a moron. She really is delusional enough to think she’s famous. Please. You’re a nobody Julie Albertson, and always will be.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

I sooooooo want her to try, “Do you know who I am?” in LA! Please, Julie, please. Let me know how one of those super hot non-fat stealth bitch hostesses treat you when you pull that.

7. CaptainGary says:

What the fuck? Who would admit to being a such an asshole just because the words “Julia Allison” and “Bravo star” were mentioned in the same Google alert?

Every single time she’s acts like the saddest, Tila Tequila-esque failure I’ve ever seen, she manages to do something that’s the equivalent of being pelted with garbage and feces at the Gathering of the Juggalos, except way sadder.

8. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

“Lena Dunham, let’s be friends because we’re both fat now! I have never seen Girls and I break Tiny Furniture when I sit on it.”

Stunned silence, drops phone, dies laughing, slumps over smooches kitten. BUT KITCHEN IS STILL ALIVE!!!!!

9. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

So she either thought that comment would stir up trouble and maybe make her get some press in Gawker (LOl, as if!!!!) which makes me think – wow is she deluded. Girl, you ovahhhhhhhhh, honey.

Or she just did it to stir up the cat basement because we are the only audience she has. Which… sadz.

10. SirClompsAlot says:

Creepy alert: she looks so Baby Jane in that photo up top.

11. EyeRoller says:

RUNWAY PIG OF LOVE
    by Donkey

For those of you wondering why and where the hell my fashion coverage was going to appear, and also if’n and when I’d release it, well birdies… Air kisses and LOLs, get out of my dreams and into my car, because it’s ME, Donkey! As you may know, I’m fresh off the heels of posting Burning Man pics, replying to endless (very foul) inquiries about my available sublet, and attending the nuptials of my high school debate partner, all which paled in comparison to sucking in my gut, smearing on a fresh coat of false pride, and proving I can make it with or without an NBC logo near my blowjob hole for this (drum roll), my 11th 11th 11th!!!! season of Fashion Week coverage.

I’ll admit, I had lots of loose, jittery stool knowing that tens of pairs of eyes (and earrings) would be upon me in photos this past week, so THE BOYFRIEND made me eat a hearty breakfast every morning to prepare for sitting in high heels all day as people walked past me:
    [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2i7voj.jpg[/img]

Though I can’t recall, the shows were very exciting! I saw so many things. To be specific– people on the runway were wearing clothes, including pants, shirts, and shoes that were worn in pairs. To be more specific, I saw peplum a’plenty, which makes me gag with excitement because HELLO, it’s a tutu sewn onto pricey clothing!
    [img]http://i46.tinypic.com/5meqo7.png[/img]

I can’t remember any of the other designer’s names or shows I attended because it happened over 12 hours ago. All I remembered is that I’ve suffered greatly so the world could experience NYFW week with me once again, but all you haters should stop focusing on me, because my lack of job, or anyone’s non-lack of job for that matter, is nowhere near as difficult of being the wife of an elected official, right? I mean, nobody has it as hard as people like my former almost-mother-in-law Cindy Mc.C., even when I’m hoofin’ it like a workhorse sneaking into fashion shows overtime to pose like a spoutless teapot:
    [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2ijltlt.jpg[/img]

And down here, look, just like that, on my last night, Betsey Johnson rolled her eyes, then tipped me over and poured me out:
    [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/fc87qw.jpg[/img]

Yep, fashion season #11 everyone, fuck you very much. All in all, I’d call my week TOTALLY KICKASS in the shiniest way. I even got up the nerve to tweet Rachel Zoe’s name without directly insulting the mentally handicapped. That’s right, suck it Mercedes-fucking-Benz New York Schmew York Mother Fucking Fashion Week. Because I, Donkatella Braysace, did it, and I did it with more lipstick coverage per square foot than the face of the Ronald McDonald Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade float.
    [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/fwn8kj.jpg[/img]

Til next season haters!
    xoxoDonkey

12. authenticity costume says:

ugh. i am a peaceful person, but get this cunt outta my town. at least she’s in the marina where she belongs.

• mule on rouge says:

floating around, occasionally diving for fish, fighting seagulls for discarded french fries and stale popcorn

We put up with her for five years in NYC. We certainly don’t want her anymore.

Also it’s like she could not stand that the other two ladies got name drops, but she didn’t. “YOO HOO LOOK AT ME I WAS ON THAT SHOW TOO!” How sad to try to take the spotlight even when it’s shining a light on your terrible behavior.

• Barking Mad, Intel Advisor says:

Why not? After all, the show was shining a light on her terrible behaviour!

What I wanna know is, how many times has she actually been approached by someone who recognizes her, let alone is a “fan” or any sort? Can she seriously be that delusional that she thinks anyone gives a shit who she is? I guarantee she can count on one hand the number of times she has been spotted on the street/approached by someone who has seen her on tv and is not, like, someone who knows of her through former Gawker coverage etc. She HAS TO KNOW no one knows who the fuck she is. Right?!?

• Who do you think you are? says:

Doesn’t matter. As long as someone takes her photo at Fashion Week, mentions her in a blind item (even one that reveals a typical act of cuntitude), or refers to her merely in passing on Gawker, her shit star burns bright in her own demented mind.

People, she went to FW this season as what looks like a D-list celebrity invite (as opposed to “covering” it for “work”) AND she had a man on her arm. She must be in HEAVEN right now.

• Leased D-Class TaskRabbit "boyfriend" (Formerly Floppy) says:

Are you in Marina Del Bray or the Marina(SF)?
      San Francisco hates Julia, she really should try to make a name for her fans in the ‘stans and move there.

• Authenticity Costume says:

I’m in San Francisco, but I live in the mission so I think the “ew” mexicans will prevent her from ever coming on over to my part of town. Unless it’s just to grab a quick ear of corn and make a racist remark.

13. Grifty Shades of Bray says:

Uh huh. In other words, in any given moment of her pathetic life.

• SirClompsAlot says:

Honest to Greg I would give her a break on this if she would just say “yeah, I was an ass that time … I got caught up in my shit and acted above it all. I apologize”

Her feigning an amnesia attack as a non-apology just makes it worse though

• SirClompsAlot says:

Just read it again and it’s worse than a non-apology it’s like those dicks who think that saying they’re an asshole gives them a free pass to be an asshole. “Hey, I told you I was an asshole, so FEEL FREE TO RELAX” (I just learned that one) :-)

She’s just saying “yeah, I’m an asshole so often – this OMGtotally sounds like me me ME – that I can’t even be bothered to remember this one specific time I treated you like shit. My bad”

14. Blinking.S.O.S.at.the.Camera says:

Ah, memories: http://rebloggingdonk.com/2012/06/27/codename-donkey-miss-advised-sneak-peeks/#comment-374196

And grapefruit: http://gawker.com/211734/field-guide-julia-allison

Girl has been working the special snowflake/don’t you know who I am grift forevah.

• mule on rouge says:

Seriously! That’s why I don’t feel an ounce of pity for her. Despite wrecking her face and blowing every golden opportunity that’s fallen into her lap, she is nowhere near balancing the scales of karma. Donkey is doomed to suffer humiliations galore!

• Random Snowflake says:

You rang?

15. JFA says:

She probably pulls this shit so much that she legitimately forgot she did it that one time. I’m sure this kind of behavior is even more ramped up now that she was actually on television and has a gay boyfriend/grifter to support and impress. Pretty funny the SF blog didn’t even bother to mention her. She should have just left it alone as usual. Tee hee, did I do this? Sorry, I’m not really an asshole! I just act like one ALL. THE. TIME.

16. Gone with the Drapes says:

What are those growths on each side of the nose?

• EyeRoller says:

I believe they are referred to in the cosmetic procedure world as “bunny lines” (no joke, look it up) that are a side effect of The Botox.

• Grammarian says:

The jellybean size protuberances at the left and right of the base are hideous and any competent plastic surgeon would have done the work in scale so as not to wind up emphasizing them

• Factory Seconds says:

Omg almost every woman on The Real Housewives has these. Thank you so much for finally showing me their name.

17. A colossus of scheme juices and failure says:

Donkey:

Transbraytion:
    I can’t believe that stupid SanFist blog could not quote my name. *MY* name! As if I am a NOBODY! Well, *MY* name is Julia Allison and I did told that stupid hostess at that stupid restaurant that *I* should go *FIRST* rather than wait in line with all those losers who are not famous like ME. I can’t believe that blog people (they are not REAL journalists like ME ME MEEEEE!!) could not get that right. *MY* name is Julia Allison and I *ENJOY* abusing the help, even if they are not Mexicans. It makes me feel powerful. This was JULIA ALLISON writing. I am a STAR. A STAR. AND MY NAME IS JULIA ALLISON!!!! HA HA HA HAAAA!!!

18. juliajane says:

Wow, she’s even more starved for attention than usual. She must be missing the fuss that surrounded her when she was filming and promoting Miss Advised.

• Blinking.S.O.S.at.the.Camera says:

Ya, her serial acts of entitlement aren’t only to grift, but to also take the opportunity to broadcast who she is, in case anyone has the audacity to be unaware.

• Grifty Shades of Bray says:

She probably didn’t get the attention or perks she used to at NYFW and now she’s butthurt.

19. Lol43va says:

So very very random

20. Grifty Shades of Bray says:

I question why her Wikipedia page has not yet been annotated to include cited examples of her cuntitude at work or elsewhere. There’s no citations about her being fired or let go from any of the media she’s worked for. Is it because nobody cares enough to do it?

• mule on rouge says:

She has had Jimbo Wales himself intercede on her behalf, when she was pouting about her Wikipedia article. Read about her battle to get an unflatering photo removed on the discussion page.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

her wikipedia page has been locked and lorded over by some admin named miranda, and even though there have been proposals to have it deleted entirely (she is random, after all), nothing has come of it. at least the word ‘journalist’ was recently removed from her occupation.

21. JFA says:

At least famous people who act like assholes have the excuse that, um, they are famous so they get away with it. She’s just a sad asshole whose asshole tactics don’t even fucking WORK. Which makes her an even bigger asshole on the asshole scale.

Asshole supernova.

22. Greg says:

So I was just idly poking around TaskRabbit:

I feel like I’m stalking their life on the boardwalk! But I wasn’t looking for them and they appear. SHIVER.

• Jordache & the Pelts says:

He needs someone to do his dishes? Howfuk.

• pearipathetic donkey says:

Why does Tim have a picture of Devin in his profile?

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

He likes to demean Devin Stetler. I don’t think Devin Stetler could be demeaned anymore.

• SirClompsAlot says:

On the contrary, I think he used it so some hot laydeez (aka future Miss Pennystocks) would show up for the job thinking they were getting someone else. Why else would you not only use Devin Stetler, but the ONLY good-looking photo of Twinkerballs?

• SirClompsAlot says:

Well now that it’s revealed on Twitter that SHE set up his task rabbit account makes it absolutely perfect/hilarious.

She’s a fucking narcissistic psychopath to use her “boyfriend’s” photo on her “friend’s” web account. “Lookee me! I got a BOYFRIEND, you grubby part-time housecleaning losers!”

• Barking Mad, Intel Advisor says:

Translation: After having Donkey and Goatboy there for a week, the place was a trashed. Please come and clean it up cause you know they didn’t.

• Greg says:

Fucking disgraceful that she can’t even clean up after herself. Gross.

Seriously, they can’t do their own dishes? Yet these pigs are insisting on organic cleaning supplies? Wankers.

• Whiny Bitch Spoiled says:

Yeah that part was absurd. If this were the product of a satirical mind it’d be brilliant.

But it’s just two stupid assholes.

This guy is just the biggest fucking loser. I’m sorry.

She clearly also wrote that for him. Jesus christ does she wash your ball sack for you too? I can’t anymore.

YOU HAVE NO JOB DO YOUR OWN FUCKING LAUNDRY.

• Flyingdonkeycopter says:

She’s being an asshole on twitter as usual. She’s trying to find someone to clean who isn’t overqualified (they have masters) because she doesn’t feel comfortable hiring them.

For someone who spends approx. 13 hours a day on fucking twatter spewing blatherings…you’d think the stupid bitch would have time to clean up after her damn self.

My god, who is she trying to fool that she needs servants, when she clearly has nothing better to do/no real life obligations. Laziest fucker alive.

• SirClompsAlot says:

Oh god so filled with rage … obviously these people are doing it because they need money. They don’t feel above doing menial housework, even though the “have masters”. I’m sure they feel depressed enough about their job situation without having to be shamed by Lazy Jules on twatter. Or many of them probably have jobs but still need to do this stuff for extra money.

YET donkey, who does nothing at all in life IS SO ABOVE DOING HER OWN LAUNDRY. Fuck you, lady, and the grift horse you rode in on.

Anyone who has their graduate degrees on their housecleaning resume is an idiot. Put relevant stuff that’s specific to the gig on your resume, not humblebrags!

Also Julie is LOVING being able to lord it over people with graduate degrees. Lady Bountiful-Cuntiful in the one bedroom hizzouse, yo.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

See, Dadsers, no sense in getting my Masters!!!! All they do is end up cleaning houses!!!! So much better to be unemployed!!!!

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Architecture?????? Pffff, that’s for LOSERS. I’m too good to be an architecturer!

• Grammarian says:

people with masters are slaves, no?

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Transbraytion: “I want my cleaner to be servile, broken, obsequious, and happy to put up with my bullshit and abuse. I’m afraid that someone with education won’t do that.”

• Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

“Be purple, obese, and eat cactus. Live in a swamp and be three-dimensional. Put a live chicken in your underwear; go into a closet and suck eggs.”

Be dull, boring, and omnipresent
            Criticize things you don’t know about
            Be oblong and have your knees removed…

Hey, it’s Julie’s theme song! Thanks, Steve Martin.

• EyeRoller says:

Am I the only one who doesn’t find vacuuming a one bedroom apartment and throwing away two recycled paper plates after dinner extremely difficult and time-consuming?

23. Lady Donk Donk says:

Do you know who I am???? What a fucking cunt!!!!

• Queen Neferteeri says:

Ugh. This was the tidbit

“Spotting a trio of reality-TV fashion stars (Julia Allison, June Ambrose, Jay Manuel), a top fashion editor remarks, “It’s like a meeting of the chromosomally damaged minds.””

• Psychotic Today says:

She is going to get a pink frame for this article and hang it up in her room. She was mentioned in the same sentence as Jay Manuel. She is not random!

• Stalker is the new very meandering home intruder says:

SRSLY! Jay Manuel I thought came off as sweet and fun on ANTM (haven’t seen it in years though) and was given his OWN SHOW i mean c’mon!!

• Worrisome Pelts Aflame says:

How dare they! Don’t they know who she is? That fashion editor must be a jealous hater! Everyone looks forward to her ineffable, effervescent, ebullient, emetic presence at fashion week!

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/ns2f5.jpg[/img]

24. Whiny Bitch Spoiled says:

This Task Rabbit shit on her Twitter is completely disgusting. What an entitled spoiled brat cunt. Rotten to the damn core. Horrid.

How many times can she mentioned this Timothy Sykes jackass on Twitter? She is so high on her own donkey shit right now. And this pathetic man shaped vagina she (MUST HAVE A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP) with is more of a loser than she is.

Hi Julia. Your younger brother is ashamed of you and is also winning.

• SchadenfreudianSlip says:

But that’s what’s odd. High on what? Timothy Sykes is a well known grifter/scammer/con artist. He’s a penny stock scumbag. He’s not successful. He’s not wealthy. He’s just another loser preying on other losers.

2 years ago she fancied herself one of the elite. Now she runs with the bottom of the barrel.

FAIL Donkey.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Mercedes C Class) says:

Exactly, lol, reading Timothy Sykes Facebook he comes off as such a desperate loser that is trying so hard to make you believe he’s rich. I imagine he is running up to Audi A-8 and helicopters and paying off the owner so he can stand next to them. He’s not a winner – he would not need to grift and hold these stupid conferences if he was rich. And the fact that he is busy on Task Rabbit counter offering a cleaning woman so he can get a better deal tells you he is not rich.

Or that he had time to take off to entertain a Donkey and her loser girlfriend Devin Stetler.

She can’t even kiss the proper asses. Probably a combination of her bad taste and poor judgment and anyone of actual import not being able to tolerate her for more than 5 minutes.

The best part is she really thinks she is impressing someone by constant mentions of people anyone with half a brain doesn’t give the slightest shit about. Almost every single person she has even been associated with in any way either runs fleeing in terror or has signicant glaring personality defects.

• AFGHANI says:

Tim Sykes is an ambitious grifter–A8s aren’t good enough, he poses with A10s

25. Peltergeist says:

We’re clearly very different people (thank Greg!), but if I had acted like this you can be damn sure I’d remember it. She knows full well she did it, but the fact that she readily admits that she recognizes it as something she would do is … demented. She’s trying to do some kind of weird damage control or reputation building in her head, but as usual she fails. She’s awful.

26. Leased D-Class TaskRabbit "boyfriend" (Formerly Floppy) says:

Tacolicious sucks but Julia sucks harder.

27. JFA says:

I love how all the thing she gets vociferously excited about are so invariably lame too. Like this task rabbit crap. Wonder how many times she’s mentioned this shit on twitter. Fuck, it seems like it’s basically a refurbished Craigslist for unemployed people to do privileged people’s demeaning manual tasks. Wow. What a concept. Revolutionary.

Go fuck off already.

• SirClompsAlot says:

She’s apparently going to “report” back on the “cleanliness” job the woman does. Can’t wait for the white glove review!!

I feel so sorry for the woman who took the job.

• Stinky Velour Couture says:

I betcha anything that Julie is a silent angel investor—or some kind of free PR stunt and gets a free cleaning. Low level grift.

Oh totally. She has some shady deal with them wherein she mentions them 7.5 times a month and gets free manual labor, and she signed up her gay boyfriend/lapdog as well. And because he has no dignity, he eats her sloppy seconds.

28. Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Love how Donkey is admitting she brays “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???” all. the. time. Would love if it were practicable to have a RBD betting pool on what percentage of the time the answer is “no.”

In lieu of a boner fide spreadsheet, maybe RBD could create a DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? tab of its very own to chronologically donkument every time Mulia Mallison pulls her skank & heists a hotel grapefruit or terrorizes a mama & kiddos in strip center pkg lots, etc., etc., etc. …

29. ElGuapo says:

If I understand the fashion show hierarchy correctly, the first row is usually reserved for celebrities and important people from the press and industry. So how come this vapid twat and her eunuch are always in the front row? Does she just go and grab an empty sit hoping she does not get kicked out?

Someone please enlighten me.

She grabs empty seats. She wrote a how-to about that once.

• Stinky Velour Couture says:

There is video—excuse me, VIMEO of her explaining the GRIFT.
      Yes, she’s so damn ballsy, that she just takes a seat, and instructs others to act important, and NOT RANDOM.

30. SirClompsAlot says:

ALERT! ALERT! Important fauxto shoot coming!!!!!!!!!!

@JuliaAllison
    Anyone know a fantastically talented NY photographer who can do a two hour shoot in Central Park tomorrow? Email me! JA@JuliaAllison.com :-)

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Fuck yes! I’ve missed fauxto shoots. Such exemplars of pretentious hickishness.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

giddy with glee! i’m thinking gummy-toothed white knight meets his fairytale steed in central park, and they clomp off into the sunset to whole foods to find some chocolate bars and hay.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

SirClompsAlot might prove quite prescient; given a Julia shoot set in Central Park, it is probable that a very literal grift horse will appear.

Ha ha ha fauxto shoots. THE BEST.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

i hope Monika de Myer or Jamie Becks retweet this with a big red flag. “CAUTION: GRIFTERS AT WORK!”

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

She’s hoping her fauxtoshoots will be go from this

[img]http://media.timeout.com/images/resizeBestFit/100086313/660/370/image.jpg[/img]

to this

[img]http://static.weddingchicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/tandem_bike1.jpg[/img]

but it will be more like this

[img]http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/u/H6yMi6fUB_1JR964xxG8RxsYArlNNn1lR5PWutchI0C3sXibJ7ixtMNPGMOURuM73kuDOUAMr1IL/[/img]

31. Norse Horse says:

Total asshole, anyway. It was definitely her, molesting restaurant staff with her entitlement. Yeah, she’s fucking awful.

How funny no one mentioned her name, but she piped in unnecessarily. She never reads here. And clearly has tons of free time on her man-hands.