In Less Than 24 Hours, Donkey Tweets 39 Times

That’s right. Thirty-nine times in less than a day. Her full-time, unpaid job Tweeting 24/7 has involved going after Verizon publicly because Pretty Princess can’t figure out how to set up a conference call, challenging random strangers who correctly believe her to be an inauthentic, disingenuous freak after watching the reality show she claims to be so proud of, insisting she and OMG Randi Zuckerberg OMG OMG are still “very close friends,” snottily dismissing Burning Man “virgins” as though she’s a longtime veteran on her second visit, posting pictures of the flammable ho-wear she’s buying for Burning Man, bitching about her parents’ basement and flying her eating disorder flag. She was also involved in a number of text exchanges, too, in which she bitched about how she had to pay someone she publicly brays is a dear friend $1,750 last year to “take care of her” at Burning Man. So basically, she never puts her phone and/or laptop down.

So very healthy.

LOL. Hahaha. Six figures, people!

251 Responses to In Less Than 24 Hours, Donkey Tweets 39 Times

1. It's Just A TV Show! (juliajane) says:

I wonder what she means by paying someone to ‘take care of her’? Hmmm.

2. CountMeInDaisy says:

Okay, I’ve said it before, but never quite as seriously as I do right now. I’m beginning to think Ol’ CheesyDonks has a problem with medication. It’s just not physically possible to go 24 hours straight, not without pharmaceutical help. So, on top of being thee man faced poster child for co-dependency, self obsession, nymphomania, stalking, and pathological lies, she is obviously on drugs of some sort. WO(MAN). PUT DOWN THE CRACKBERRY. PUT DOWN THE CRACKBOOK, THE iPOOT, AND ANY OTHER MEANS OF INTERWEBZ YOU HAVE. AND SEEK. HELP. NAO.

• Effing Ineffably Un-Effable says:

Nymphomania? Not the donk.

Also, I’ve pulled 24 hour days numerous times. I assure you it is entirely possible without pharmaceuticals, though it’s not particularly a fun way to kill a day.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Well, yeah, but the point I’m making is that she’s not just coherent, she’s PERKY. I’ve done it before, with some caffeine, but not to the point that I’m coherent enough at 5 am to tweet like she was, and I definitely was not perky. As for the nymphomania, you’re right, probably not. Then again, the way she threw herself at those guys…

Bullshit — I did it all the freakin’ time over the course of a couple of years when working two full-time jobs w/ only Tues & Sat to spend w/ a then-boyfriend — I’ve done it many a time after all-night road trips to have a quick ski weekend — I can’t begin to count the number of times I stayed up around the clock when my brother was dying.

D0nkey’s tweets tend to fade out as the sun comes up & resume about the time after-school specials are being aired, is what I’ve noticed.

Sorry. Blanket-statement absolutes irk me.

• RBD Newbie says:

Agree. Isn’t countmeindaisy relatively new to Donkey and this blog? As a long time lurker (years), I find him/her almost as amusing as Donk, suddenly he/she is an expert and has 2 cents on everything Donk.

3. Grifting again, too — not only embarrassing her family (and possibly opening the house up for a home invasion) by talking about all the piles of stuff in the basement — she’s tweeting at Neat Closets to email her. Because going to their website and/or calling them LIKE A NORMAL PERSON would mean she’s not a super special snowflake princess. The worst part is that people actually do give her stuff for free ALL THE TIME because of her shtick.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

I’d like to know exactly what her shtick is. Besides the one under her skirt, that is, I’d like to know exactly what it is she DOES. She sounds even more useless than the Kardashians, and that’s saying something.

possibly opening the house up for a home invasion

As someone who’s extremely cautious, even I have to say, that’s quite a stretch.

I’m relatively certain that most motivation behind home invasions are centered more so around a potential loot of drugs, cash & guns, or w/ retaliation in mind, but seldom, if ever, for seasonal crap shoved to the side of a north-facing furnace.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

I gotta agree with that, unless it was someone who just maliciously was out to hurt her, I doubt that’s going to happen.

• Fair enough. But combined with her giving out details all the time about the house, the schedule she and her family are keeping/where they’re going, etc, I think it’s not altogether wise. (Also, if it’s so disorganized wouldn’t there be the appeal of being able to go down there and take stuff without anyone knowing it’s missing? That actually happened to my family once when I was growing up, and we were far from well off. Thieves want tools and stuff that are in basements, too.)

• CountMeInDaisy says:

That’s the thing, and this is my problem with Twitter and Facebook, you are giving someone everything they need to stalk you if they chose to. I wouldn’t even wish that on CheesyDonks, it’s a terrifying experience from what I’ve heard.

• Queen Neferteeri says:

Who the hell would stalk her???

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Some people just attach for no reason–that’s the creepy part. Like I said, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, and she’s making it incredibly easy to do so. Greg help her if it happens.

• Gimme Pig of Love says:

I totally saw this Criminal Minds episode.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

The reason I say that, the novel I’ve been working on focuses on a stalker, so I’ve done a LOT of research on the subject. It really is amazing the reasoning that some people have for attaching to another and relentlessly pursuing them.

• Gimme Pig of Love says:

Oh good luck with the novel! <3

I’m splitting pelts, PinkP — for D0nkey to tweet every burp, fart & giggle & inadvertently cause the house to be burglarized while it’s empty, yeah, I can see that.

I don’t see the likelihood of the door being kicked-in while they’re home so that perps can raid the basement, for flea market crap, which is how your comment came across (to me).

But you know will happen? Next time Julia Allison has the floor to talk about being bullied by haterz, she’s going to spin this little offshoot of a thread here to claim that haterz have threatened to bust in on the family & do them bodily harm. She absolutely will do that.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Sadly enough, she will. And all we’re saying is that this kind of over-sharing could really cause people to get hurt. It could cost people their lives, and in this day and age, when you have the power to limit what information is given out, there’s no excuse for it. I would never forgive myself if I tweeted something or shared it on Facebook, and then something happened to one of my loved ones. She really does need to be careful about that kind of thing–we’re all harmless, we wouldn’t do that kind of thing, but someone else? Someone she’s really pissed off with her shenanigans? They might not be.

• mule on rouge says:

You guys are right about the threat of burglary. Plenty of non-famous people have posted vacation details on Facebook, and have returned home to a great big empty.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

I at one point did have a Twitter, and I had a Facebook, a MySpace and a Tumblr. The older I get, the more I’m over this “sharing” thing. I’m a private person, and I find that it’s just safer that way. Nobody needs to be all up in my business and my personal life. Plus, Twitter’s security is really lax, as is Tumblr’s.

• mule on rouge says:

If she didn’t tweet at these companies, how else could they know that she is a famous Bravolebrity (hah!) with umpty-thousand followers? Emailing and calling would require that she explain who the hell Julia Allison is and lie about why they should fork over some free shit. That is an intern’s job. Apparently, she doesn’t have one right now.

4. Can-Swiss says:

What. A. C—.

5. A colossus of scheme juices and failure says:

39 tweets in a day?

Ay, ay, ay : mi burro está muy loco.

• It’s not the number, per se, as many people tweet that much or more. It’s the content and the mindless whiny self-promotional blathering nature of her tweets that I just can’t.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

This. I follow a few people who regularly tweet in excess of that, but they’re interesting. And journalists, for the most part. Sit down, Donkey: REAL journalists, who trawl the Internet for interesting stories and rarely mention themselves.

• Donkarena says:

Beats working for a living

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

Mexicans!

• juliaspublicist's rococo pile of polyester juliaspublicist says:

Que?

Daddy! Where have you been?? I missed you. And you promised you’d bring me a present when you got back!

Read JP’s comment & my mind went here:
          [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6sYA7Iz1xgw/Rvb9efDFQhI/AAAAAAAAB8Q/V211nNGH3rc/s400/Manuel%2B-%2BFawlty%2BTowers.gif[/img]

6. It's Just A TV Show! (juliajane) says:

What a bitch! And how typical that she remembers exactly how much she paid. After watching Miss Advised I have no idea how anyone puts up with her. She is truly awful.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

She’s a fruitcake, and a stale one at that.

• It's Just A TV Show! (juliajane) says:

She must be exhausting to be around. She’s so fucked up and it manifests in this manic energy that is bitter, calculating and scheming. Can you imagine being around her?! She needs to be chemically sedated for awhile just to give everyone around her a rest.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

I’ve been around people like her before, and I could never stand it for more than an hour without losing my temper, grabbing said person by the shoulders, shaking them violently and screaming “WOULD YOU KNOCK IT THE F*CK OFF ALREADY?! JUST STOP. SHUT UP. YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP!”

• CountMeInDaisy says:

I know that sounds awful, and looking back, I could’ve probably based characters from future novels off of them, but when it comes to that kind of rampant narcissism, I just have no patience.

• Gimme Pig of Love says:

I wish I was confrontational enough to do this. My freshman year roommate was a Donkey too (though her looks were far inferior to The Donk’s), and instead of telling he she was awful and needed to grow up and the world did not in fact revolve around her, I put up with it for a year and spent a lot of time bitching about her to my high school friends on the phone.

Unfortunately, now my donkey thinks we’re bffs. The good thing is, metaphorical trainwrecks are always fun to watch!

• CountMeInDaisy says:

I am notoriously short tempered. I’ve never been able to suffer the presence of a narcissist, especially one that doesn’t. Know. How. To. Shut up. And after about an hour of that, and not being able to get a word in edgewise, and listening to them go on about Donkey-esque topics and in Donkey-esque form, I lose what little grip I have on my self control.

• Princess WideStance says:

I can vouch for the manic energy, as I’m sure several other cat ladies can. She really is not comfortable to be around. That’s why when Jacy came up with “scheme juices” it was such a revelation. You can feel them seeping out of her.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

She seems like she’s really twitchy. And neurotic. And in desperate need of a sedative.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Actually, this reminds me a lot of her:

[img]http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Funny-Cat-Gifs-05.gif[/img]

• Hunter Gorham says:

Would Julia Price like to weigh in on this?

So strange that she gets nary a mention from a Donkey anymore.

• donniedriveby says:

Not strange. Predictable.

Julia Allison, America’s Favorite Second Date Blowjob Queen, no longer had a use for her.

• totaljing says:

She paid because she didn’t plan in advance. Also she grifted off of SOMEONE ELSE who paid for the entire thing (RV, tickets, camping space, essentials). So she paid what she needed to pay. It was the only way she could go on the trip.

7. Scooby Don't says:

Note the legalese, bunnies.
    Donkey says she was charged $1750.
    She never said she actually paid it.
    And if I recall correctly someone did some digging after BM and Donkey’s payment was long over due.
    I also think the 65% of virgins have a more of a right to be upset about the 100% lying, braying dumb ass poseur donkey who’s going to be kicking up a dust storm while clomping and derp dancing around the campsite.

• stalker is the new fat says:

I 100% doubt she actually paid it.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Making a mockery of their event, too.

• Greg says:

I like how the Kickstarter that “her camp” is doing has NO mention of her either.

Link to their kicksharter, pls?

• Scooby Don't says:

Can anyone enlighten me on how the excess baggage known as Donkey hooked up with this group?

• Queen Neferteeri says:

I think she got into it with other grifters/posers who had gotten their hooks into BM earlier.

Same way she got into OMG Randi’s bachelorette party … same way she got into Mrs Nutterworth’s Coronado condo … same way she got into front-row seats at NYFW … same way she got w/in earshot of Rosie O’Donnell’s fight w/ her wife … same way she gets into Mom$er’$ years-supply of chocolate fudge syrup … the hosebeast barges in & takes.

Yes, the food place her camp was eating with had a spreadsheet of who owed them money and she was listed as owing long after the event.

As for “she charged me $1750″ honestly, though I wouldn’t pay it, that seems pretty reasonable for providing someone with RV lodging, water, etc. at Burning Man. Julia is a thundercunt.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

Yes. Transporting the essentials of life in and out of the middle of nowhere is tedious and expensive, particularly if one demands the level of luxury that Donkey does. $1750 seems like a fair price.

I seem to recall that D0nkey twatted an outrageous # of boxes that she had packed for her BM … maybe there was even a fauxto?

• Gimme Pig of Love says:

If I had to put up with the Donk, I’d charged far more…

8. bitchface says:

tee hee I LOVE it when she throws people under the bus

Hint: Alexis Neely, you’re not OMG Rich so she [feels she] can do that to you.

9. Don Quixote says:

Some rando: “@unsarah shes the worst. shes gotta be like 40, right?”
    JA: “@unsarah @bmkaplan – I’m sorry you feel that I am “the worst,” Mr. BMK. Do we know each other? Did I do something to you to hurt you?”

What frustrates me the most is how she defends herself and fights with ppl on twitter. If she wants to be this famous “celebrity” that she thinks she already is, she’s going to have to deal with the backlash. Even level-headed, successful, and admirable public figures have haters. But you don’t see them feeling the need to justify every negative comment. It just makes her look worse and more pathetic.

Of course she is my coveted source of entertainment, so I love when she picks fights. It just comes across as so over sensitive. She needs a reality check if she wants to live her life in the public eye (and we all know that’s her lifelong ambition).

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Very classy of her to keep picking fights and nitpicking details, no? Reinforces the fact that I think she suffers from arrested development.

• emma bourricot says:

I’ve never twat’ed the Donkey, but I wish that person would say his favorite show is Bravo’s #MissAdvised. Never again can she act like she’s just someone on the Internet with this “Do we know each other?” bullshit. She is that “retarded” (nevarforget #rachelzoe) woman on a reality show now, not just that woman who tried to be the prom queen of Gawker and Tumblr and failed miserably.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

You know the saying “don’t be that person”? She. Is that person. She is that chick who, in her early 30′s, has prom “experiences”. She is that chick who throws herself shamelessly at men, demanding to know why they haven’t kissed her, and then wonders why they don’t call back. She is that girl who actually slapped a guy because he said he wasn’t falling for her.

From here on out, when I say “don’t be that chick”, I mean CheesyDonks. The phrase “don’t be that guy” is reserved for Fred Durst.

• Donkarena says:

• emma bourricot says:

Fred Durst, yes.

I remember reading somewhere once that Kid Rock, Jeremy Piven and Dane Cook were all hanging out like bros in Vegas. Trifecta of douche; my head nearly exploded. But if you had to pick just one archetype of “don’t be that person,” def Fred Durst.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

There’s an idea, let’s play matchmaker. Pretty sure Fred Durst is single–much for the same reasons CheesyDonks herself is. They’d make a great pair.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

Fred Durst’s oeuvre is way more impressive than Donkey’s. I bought his album in middle school, but I wouldn’t have fallen for Donkey’s shit. Not even in middle school.

• helobabe says:

Fred Durst also tried starting a tumblr last year for doing a month long juice diet. He only lasted 2 days. Very donkey – Cupcakes!!!!!

• Queen Neferteeri says:

If he lasted 2 days, he lasted a day longer than CheesyDonk at any health or fitness regimen.

• Fauxto Shoot Me Now says:

FMK- Fred Durst, Kid Rock, Dane Cook? (hat tip to emma for the idea)

“Did I do something to hurt you?”

YOU ASSAULTED MY EYES, EARS, AND SENSIBILITY WITH YOUR TELEVISION APPEARANCES

10. SchadenfreudianSlip says:

She’s so clever the way she masks her contempt and potshots by throwing in the LOLs and HAHAHAHAs. See people, I’m not being critical or complaining or attacking. I’m making a joke. I’m laughing about it. LOL. Get it? HAHAHAHA.

Such a buffoon.

So passive-aggressive. Oh, yes, OK Donkey, it makes it all better when you bitch people out/insult them and then add a LOL HAHHAHA. I am sure her “friends” appreciate it.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

It kinda makes me want to open a Twitter account just to say “You’re a nutcase, seek help nao, LOL! HAHAHAHAHA!”

Where did you find that ali shanti exchange? on twitter?

• Donkarena says:

yea, and that “do we know each other” is so dripping in aggression — she’s in the public forum now, but if you criticize her, she switches to “we haven’t been properly introduced’ bullshit like she’s in some Jane Austen novel or something

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

My favorite is when she says something mindblowingly bitchy, then throws in a smiley face.

11. JFA says:

She needs a shopper/preparer. To go to a fucking, whatever the fuck that is, a concert? I don’t know what it is, I don’t care what it is, I just know that it sounds like an insufferable place to be…should have realized she couldn’t put together those ho-bag costumes on her own. Jesus Christ. She could have donated that money to charity or something. I fucking can’t stand her.

That makes two of us.

THe amount of shit I would do with an extra $1750…things that need to get done in my life, which do not include buying whore outfits to prace about in the desert like an asshole. There is no justice in the world.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

An extra $1750 would help any of us out a lot, those of us in college and working and struggling to get by. It infuriates me.

• Agreed. That money isn’t a small amount. In my current circumstances, it could keep me afloat for another month or two. I just can’t with her today.

I’m sure the $1750 included the cost of the actual food, water, and a share of the cost of the RV.

• Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

JFA, you are so funny. This comment made me laugh aloud, for real.

Aww! I thought I was merely “angry.” Anyway, high praise and thanks! Just hangin’ in the trailer park, fulminating…

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

As someone who associates “fulminating” mainly with very strong acids, I think that’s a purrfect adjective for us vitriolic cat ladies.

12. Don Quixote says:

Rando: @JuliaAllison ps-you come off as an older soul. i apologize for accusing you of being older than you are. Theres nothing wrong with 40 or 31

Rando: @unsarah @JuliaAllison also,i think you liking pink so much is a sign to others as baggage. And maybe you wanna 86 some of the prom dresses?

Rando: @JuliaAllison it true, JA…you come off super desperate and disingenuous. next time youre in NYC, pow wow drinks are on me and @unsarah

Love this guy!!

• CountMeInDaisy says:

We should send this guy a gift basket for his awesomeness.

• Donkarena says:

ha ha! Yeah, she comes off as an older soul, alright — especially with that plastic surgery-fucked clown mouth. She looks like someone in her late 40′s BECAUSE of the plastic surgery.

• She comes off as an older soul who did wretched things in their previous lives and now have to suffer through the existence of being reincarnated as A Donkey.

• Donkarena says:

ha ha! What could be worse….oh yeah, a reincarnation as her boyfriend

• hehe, though that role only lasts <6 months… having to live out life as a Redonk seems worse than having to suffer through her BS for a period.

She will always be awful and always have to live with that, but if you're like a Pancakes or a Donut you can ignore and flee.

• Though it would be appropriate if in her next life she takes on the form of a person who is constantly surrounded by Borderline people, and only has relationships with complete narcissists.

That’s payback.

13. KashMoney says:

have we considered the possibility that her claiming six figures was a reference to her inheritance?

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Now that you mention it, no, I hadn’t personally thought about it that way. That’s probably exactly what she means.

• emma bourricot says:

Perhaps. Ho is cash poor, I’m sure of it. I wonder what Pete and Robin think of her spending $2000+ at Burning Man on costumes and pot parties. It’s literally a festival devoted to setting expensive things on fire! So gauche.

Did Toilet go to this thing with her last year? Are they renting out the Marina del Bray condo while they’re in the desert?

• Queen Neferteeri says:

They’re probably just hoping she finally lands a husband. And maybe hoping that he’s so stoned he doesn’t realize what a braying twat she is.

• Donkarena says:

Her parents better not let her or Cigarette-Pants-Soulmate bring them drinks –

14. Donkarena says:

Were ANY of the tweets expressing her undying love for Goat Boy?

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Not a single one. Last one she sent was about tutu legwarmers.

Wow, I wonder if he canceled and this is her meltdown in response.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Oh, that’d make a LOT of sense. We know CheesyDonks doesn’t deal well with cancellations…

Goat Soap’s gone in the Witless Braytection program already?
        I did not see that one coming!
        Oh, wait …

• Malformed Face says:

I had insomnia and saw her tweeting until 3:00am, just checked her feed, she went on until 5:00am… why not get your beauty (LOL) rest if your man is coming into town?

Maybe he canceled, what is probably more accurate is her parents are putting the screws to her. “What is the plan THIS TIME, Julia?”

• CountMeInDaisy says:

The thoughts of her parents putting the screws to her makes me giggle like a maniacal Wednesday Addams.

• Malformed Face says:

Stan corrected, she went until 6:00am… WTF?

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Hence why I said up in my first comment (and inadvertently pissed a few people off), I think she’s got a drug problem, too. Going that long is possible–I correct from my first post–but to do so and be not just coherent, but perky? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

• Malformed Face says:

I agree with you on the drug thing. Yeah, I just did a few nights on 2 and then 4 hours sleep because I’m stressed with a sick parent and can’t sleep. But I’m not manically tweeting or even doing 1/2 the stuff I need to do.

I know people who are crazy manic and do cycle through mania who are like this but they always crash in a way she doesn’t fit the pattern for.

• But she didn’t start tweeting until the early afternoon. My guess is she sleeps past noon every day and stays up super late. Entirely possibly without drugs.

I think people are sensitive to certain accusations from new commenters because of the somewhat longstanding effort to be at least accurate in the criticism. Juliar will always take whatever is said here and twist it to her sympathetic favor, but at least anyone coming here can see what was really said compared to her accusations. When people — usually newbies here who are rabid with the first attack of canklehausen — start making diagnoses and throwing drug addiction into the mix, it’s (IMHO) crossing somewhat of a line in that it could actually undermine the credibility of other things said here. Not that she doesn’t clearly have issues or deserve the speculation — but it’s just a different caliber of criticism. Just my 2¢, yo.

PP: I agree with you, but on the other hand, I do think she sucks back Adderall sometimes. We heard rumors about it for a long time.

• Crazy Eddie says:

If she did suck back the Adderal, she’d probably be doing more with her life.

Meh. Circadian rhythms vary; some people are (sometimes or always) nocturnal. When I looked, she’d quit tweeting at 6:00 a.m., which is par for the horse.

How? does one detect ‘perky’ vs. ‘sluggish’ tweets?

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

I think she intermittently abuses Adderall and diuretics and such as diet aids. Any neurological effects are incidental. She just wants to be skinny.

I definitely am in the camp of believers that she’s on something some of the time — there are plenty of dead-giveaway fauxtos attesting to just that (the Bipolar Birthcray when her name was MIA from the cake is one good example).

• Oh, she’s probably ingesting/injecting lots of things into her body to try to “improve” herself, and it may have the result of certain behaviors and whatever… but I don’t think her staying up from 2pm until 6am is a sign of anything other than boredom and nothing better to do with life. Maybe she should pay some bills or run some errands!

• Or read the New York Times!

• Psychotic Today says:

I agree with you. I always thought it was Adderall. It’s easy to get and for someone who is lazy it is an easy way to loose weight from not eating. The flip side is that you end up on the internet at 4am getting into fights with strangers on the internet because you can’t sleep. She really could be bipolar but I, IMHO, I always suspected drugs. Salon posted an article this week on coming to terms with being bipolar and alcohol dependency. It was an interesting read. http://www.salon.com/2012/08/15/my_bipolar_awakening/

15. EyeRoller says:

How incredibly tacky for Donk to blast this Ali Shanti girl on twitter in the middle of the night and reveal how much she paid for Burning Man babysitting, catering, and mushroom/ecstasy provisions last year. Was it me or did she say it in a derogatory tone as if she was ripped off? This twit has thousands of dollars to waste on hiring an underling to cook tofu burgers on a hot plate while she trips on glow stick light trails and then complains about how much money she spends– Good for her! Also, I can’t know for certain whether her late-night tweet sprees are Adderall-induced or just a natural manic imbalance, I don’t think it really matters anymore, but a grown ass woman dry humping social media during the witching hours, shopping online for legwarmers made out of tutus? I’m guessing she plans on wearing them on her hallucinogenic desert holiday for maximum spf cankle protection. Burning man, here we come!!!

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Have I mentioned that I love your comments? Because I really, really do. Words right out of my own mouth.

• EyeRoller says:

thank you. i appreciate yours as well.

Thank you!

• CDB says:

[img]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee516/bobbaer1/20070311-LILY_MACK.jpg[/img]

• CountMeInDaisy says:

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/—kXNiOO6cM/TpCe2YkfPeI/AAAAAAAAALw/FbVi3X0DbKY/s1600/funny_cats_by_physcoemokitty-d33c8jk.jpg[/img]

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Let’s try that again. THIS is the image I meant to put on here:

• CountMeInDaisy says:

Fuck it, uploaded it to my own PB account. HERE we go:

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/RiddlingRaven213/kittyIfarted.jpg[/IMG]

• mule on rouge says:

Change IMG to img on both ends and watch the magic happen! (See also: instructions below the button marked “Post Comment”. Reading is FUNdamental!!)

MULIA MALLISON AT BURNING MAN:
      “Preparing to Launch & Dry-Hump”
      [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/15eb62o.png[/img]

It wasn’t on twitter. Apparently it was on her “friends only” part of facebook.

• Crazy Eddie says:

When I was taking ADHD meds, I actually found it easier to get off the computer and go to bed at a reasonable time. Now, staying on the computer doing the same damn thing for hours on end is much, much easier than going through the steps that would get me from computer to bed.

So maybe she’s not on Adderal, and needs to be.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

I think the difference is, though, that you needed it. With people who don’t need it, it would probably work the exact opposite.

• Crazy Eddie says:

It seems to me that her executive functioning has been fucked her entire life and, in my nonmedical opinion, she needs meds for it.

Has she ever, in her life, seen a real doctor for any of her problems? I haven’t seen any reason to believe that she has.

• CountMeInDaisy says:

That’s a negative, Crazy Eddie. She is in desperate need of a 5150, and a guardian. Moreso than Britney Spears or Courtney Love ever was.

• Donkarena says:

“dry humping social media”….classic!

16. Lady Donk Donk says:

I never went to burning man despite fitting the bill durin my youth (1995-2005)… Now, never ever going. Not even for a piece of donkey bj

17. EyeRoller says:

I know this has little to do with anything, but just this morning my friend was asking for advice and all I could say was, “Look, we all have a donkey inside, you just have to find yours and kill it.” THEN, this morning not too long later my office phone rang and the last name on my caller ID was “Bray”. I laughed so hard I could barely pick up the phone. True story.

18. Scooby Don't says:

Re: her I’ll do it for you for that much, Rachel dig.
    Donkey, Miss Advised just highlighted yet again how incapable you are of organizing your own life. You constantly tweet about being late for the airport etc. You can’t hold a job because you’re lazy and procrastinate. You seem unable to do or decide anything without help from your “fans”, your friend of the minute, a wallet or Momsers and Dadsers.
    Why would anyone pay you $1750 to fuck up their trip?

• Don Quixote says:

You know she wasn’t expecting Rachel to bite. I bet if Rachel actually was up for paying her to do it, she would totally raise the fee. And manage to fuck it up and then complain about it on twitter.

• Jelly Roll says:

While I completely agree with the “we will not poke the Donkey” rule – how funny would it be to raise the money, give it to Rachel, sit back, and “let it unfold”?

19. Powerful Moms with Fantastic Sons (aka Cindy M's Med Cab) says:

You guys, there is no judgment in Black Rock City. You are so mean! You’re all just jealous that everything is going so well for her now that she’s a reality STAR and is dating the ineffable Goatsy McSoapy.

20. Crazy Eddie says:

Julia:

You know how you can’t seem to get stuff done, you are overwhelmed by what others consider to be a small amount of work, and so on? There are meds for that. Seriously. I wish to God I could still take them, but my cardiologist told me to stop.

You need to see a real doctor. A real doctor can give you real help and real medicine, that can really enable you to finally change your life.

Also, you’re pinging my aspie radar. A real doctor can confirm and help you with that too.

• miss cankles says:

Julia doesn’t believe in medication. Except if it helps her become skinny. There are rumors she already medicates with stimulants and has for many years.

I thank God every day for my combination of lithium and topamax. My bipolar idiocy made me stop taking my meds for over six months and I went off the fucking deep end. I’m back on, now and while I likely won’t have a thyroid or kidneys by the time I’m old because the lithium will destroy them, but nothing else will touch what happens in my head. There is nothing like it.

To Julia: medication is not a quick fix. It takes everything you have to give yourself over, to trust in this process. But that requires self awareness and a ruthless inventory to decide you are ready to give up the mania and the bullshit of the past…not everyone is ready. Julia most certainly is not — and why should she, when everyone enables her?

21. emma bourricot (slutty elephant costume) says:

I nominate to make Burning Man the new Bicoastal Birthday Bash now that she’s old and expired.

“It’s the right to bear tool, Dad.” Indeed.

• Queen Neferteeri says:

More like: “It’s the right to be a tool, Dad.”

• Gimme Pig of Love says:

That conversation isn’t even funny, why did she tweet it? She just thinks she’s so cute and clever, doesn’t she?

22. emma bourricot (slutty elephant costume) says:

Plus, thank you to the commenter who made this last year. [img]http://rebloggingdonk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bingo.png[/img]

23. donkolnikov says:

I am a basement dweller and spend my free time playing video games and haven’t been to burning man, but doesn’t the mission include leaving a small environmental footprint? How does buying all this polyester and lycra and plastic costume shit reflective of that? Or driving a huge RV into the desert? Are you really supposed to go shopping for costumes to wear in the desert and then not again?

• Jelly Roll says:

that’s what I’ve been wondering! should they all just get naked and call it a day?

• Malformed Face says:

You’re supposed to be original too and not just be a mass consumer buying shit from China that violates every labor law known to man.

24. Jelly Roll says:

[img]http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ecard+being+popular+online+is+like+sitting+at+the+cool+table&um=1&hl=en&biw=701&bih=541&tbm=isch&tbnid=pu-7jMsVZUCyNM:&imgrefurl=http://lolvirgin.com/being-popular-online-is-like.html&docid=JqzKK4cANWJf5M&imgurl=http://lolvirgin.com/wp-content/uploads/Being-popular-online-is-like…jpg&w=448&h=316&ei=hDotUJuyLIizyAGnrIDgCg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=29&sig=100177947785128904372&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=225&start=0&ndsp=6&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:82&tx=142&ty=69[/img]

…and it’s all she has left.

25. This one is a no-boner says:

Just spotted Katrina Szish on Good Afternoon America. She looks fantastic, I must say. Happy for her to be getting work and exposure with her dignity intact. Better to be asked on to ABC than to present yourself as a fucking loon on a reality show. JA’s life is so sad… Miss Despised? Actually making time for low rent press? Burning Man? At parents in Chicago suburbs again? UGH, I died of boredom just typing that.

26. GimmeaWackjob says:

What is Donk’s relationship with Alexis Neeley aka Ali Shanti? I looked her up and she seems way into the woowoo, and there are some embarassing videos of her on YouTube of her modeling some $3 grand poofy designer gown while climbing a tree. I wonder if Donk sees her as some sort of role model. She claims to be wealthy and is an attorney with several coaching/consulting businesses, so why is she doing something as banal as outfitting famewhores for Burning Man?

• Malformed Face says:

She is not wealthy. She is a major grifter who has over 400k in debt but has fled from it. Others know better. She is freak of the highest order!

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

Oh my, I pretty much forgot her whole thing about how not paying your debts is tots kosher and fun.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

She’s a @stupidwoman and a grifter with a law degree. She’s one of Donkey’s friends (not a particularly close friend, afaik) in the Annie Lalla grifter set.

• bitchface says:

oh mememememe!!! this is one of my funniest hee-haws of this whole tragedy that is the Julia Allison saga and its list of ribald characters.

Alexis Neely used to be a super hot, driven, tiny-and-cute (TM), successful lawyer. She didn’t like the business of “law” (gouging clients, billing incremental hours, etc.) and tried to form a coalition of family lawyers who billed flat rates/fees for things and did some cool things like ongoing living wills and trusts for your kids and updating them annually etc. I loved her spunk and attitude, and envied her body and wardrobe. She was a go-getter; never resting, always plowing forward.

Then all of a sudden she went off the deep end. Not sure what happened on the business end of things but suddenly she shut it down and went neo hippie “18 eggs dumper diving” and living off the grid, shunning half million in debt and wondering if some hippie dude was her true love while dragging her kids halfway across the desert and living in campers/yurts.

Now she does a weird mix of financial freedom and hippie love guru shit radio podcasts and other scammy looking things while looking like she smells like a dirty hippie (sorry, that’s just for all the hippie haters on the thread).

I’ve seen some folks do a 180, but this is probably one of the wildest that I’ve ever witnessed…..

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

Servicey comment.

Interesting how she wanted to ditch billable hours. My dad works in healthcare, and he’d love to adopt billable hours like lawyers because he ends up being much cheaper per hour when working with inpatients, so he feels like he’s cheating his outpatients in comparison. But I suppose if he was able to set his own rates instead of having them prescribed by hospitals and insurance companies, there wouldn’t be a problem even without billable hours.

27. She is so ungrateful, so full of shit, and so incredibly MEAN spirited. Yet she frames herself like she’s just an itsy bitsy SWEETHEART who make me a little developmentally stunted, but gosh darn it she’s so frickin cute! Except not.

I’m also going to have to piggy back on what someone said upthread about Fred Durst– yeah, I rocked out to Nookie when I was 13, but I’m pretty sure even then I would have given a Donkey a glance over and have said “No, thank you.” It took me approximately ten minutes of viewing Miss Assviced to figure out there was something TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY WRONG about Moolia M-WAHHHHHHH-llison.

28. JFA says:

I wonder how much of her book proposal she’s written? I’m sure she’s tearing through it, between tweeting 12 hours a day, sleeping all afternoon, and buying tutu’s and sparkly bra tops. I’m sure she’s done a bunch of consulting work the past few days too. Really earning that fuck you money.

You’d think someone who wanted to be taken at all seriously by anyone would try to make it a tad less obvious that they have absolutely no fucking life or responsibilities. Not one!

• Malformed Face says:

EXACTLY. Way to capitalize on her LOLsuccess!!!!

She took down on her FB about appearing on Ricki Lake after her “good friend” threw out a not so subtle dig, “Does Ricki Lake even have a show?”

I know exactly how much of her ‘book proposal’ she’s written:

by Julie Allison

/fin

• EyeRoller says:

Do real live people exist (or even a single person) who’ve pissed cold hard money into the wind to have her “consult” for them? I know she packed her shit up and moved from Gross Exaggeration City to Total Lietown a long time ago, but that thought is just appalling to me.

• Like a true snakeoil salesperson, she managed to squeeze a few easily impressionable people out of their hard earned money. There was that one older dude on Facebook who seemed excited that a donkey was going to help him pick out FB photos.

29. These Hooves Were Made for Walking says:

$10 says she’s totally sucking up to Neat Method because one of the co-founders is the wife of an Uber co-founder. DOUBLE GRIFT! They are a really good looking, successful, and well-connected couple — I’m sure everything she dreams of being. For reference: http://instagram.com/p/K84z5rwrJx/

Pretty fucking rude to publicly announce that your parent’s basement looks like an episode of ‘hoarders’. Then to ask for help cleaning it up, when it’s none of her damn business. If your parents want to clean up their basement, then they will handle it themselves.

• Malformed Face says:

But also, you know she is trying to get it for free and Neat Method seeing her 110,000 followers will probably believe it will give them some exposure, not know she bought 90k of these fans in the past few months.

If she can grift a basement overhaul, she’ll demand that Dad$er deduct the value from what she owes them. Probably.

30. KS says:

New tweet fun times.

Sonya Dunham ‏@SonyaDunham
    @JuliaAllison One question: does the boyfriend love your mess?

Julia Allison ‏@JuliaAllison
    @SonyaDunham – a resounding YES!!!!! (It’s … I almost don’t have words. He makes me feel so safe. That I don’t have to be perfect.)

Also, from @unsarah who is awesome, some passive-aggressiveness

sarah mick cormick ‏@unsarah
    Oh! I can favorite my own tweets. I feel better about myself already.

• KS says:

If by “mess” you mean splooge on …

meh, not with this crowd.

• @unsarah is awesome

Sonya Dunham ‏@SonyaDunham:
      @unsarah @bmkaplan @JuliaAllison Why don’t you put your personal journeys on television or in the media and then we’ll see what defines real
      Reply Retweet Favorite
      3h

B M K ‏@bmkaplan:
      @SonyaDunham @unsarah Sonya, when does your tv show premiere? keep your peanut gallery opinions to yourself
      Reply Retweet Favorite
      1h
      sarah mick cormick ‏@unsarah:
      @SonyaDunham @bmkaplan @juliaallison mostly I don’t do that because I don’t feel the need for validation from total strangers. That’s all.
      from Webb, NY
      Reply Retweet Favorite
      33m

Julia Allison ‏@JuliaAllison:
      @unsarah – I agree that some do reality tv for that very reason, Sarah. But I also think it’s simply another narrative form to teach us.

Another narrative form to teach us? Really? I thought reality TV was just a new way to exploit rageaholics and mentally ill people for entertainment value?

• Donkarena says:

…and what, praytell, did Julia Allison teach anybody, except a living “Don’t”

• iblow4shoes (formerly sad lilly) says:

Don’t try to make sense of it. I think she’s truly ill.

• mcakez: Strange Puss = Sexually Delicious! says:

… another narrative form to teach us.

That has been so sloppily edited that we must take to twitter, facebook, Elle provided columns, and Bravo recaps to explain the ho’ twoof, of ‘racist remarks,’ ‘new girlfriends,’ ‘three calendar months,’ ‘many weekends together,’ ‘dead grandmothers,’ ‘every loss and failure before,’ ‘belated calls,’ etc.

Yes, yes. We learn so much from these ‘heavily edited’ narratives that show us so much of reality that we don’t know the truth unless we dig out of from the social media toilet bowl wherein participants shit their own narrative.

That narrative makes the kind of sense that doesn’t.

Oh yes, that’s right — I have forgotten about the “I was upset because my grandmother had just died” bullshit lie that she later just pretended she didn’t say.

TRUTH!

Julia Allison I’m headed to my dentist here in Chicago irrationally excited about the cleaning which is about to occur. There is something wrong with me.

Watch her say she got put on antibiotics & so Goat Soap has to stay away.
    She’s stupid enough to try & pass it off.

• KS says:

Filthy Donkey is so gross. So, so gross. Something tells me she is one of “those” people who don’t feel like they need to visit a dentist unless they have pain.

inb4 “I AM ONE OF “THOSE” PEOPLE THAT DON’T VISIT A DENTIST BECAUSE I AM TOO POOR BECAUSE DONKEYS KEEP STEALING MY JOURNALISM JOBS YOU PRETENTIOUS COCK AND MY MOUTH IS JUST FINE MM KAY. MY CATHUS LOVES LICKING THE PLAQUE OFF MY TEETH AT NIGHT WHILE WE BANG.”

• Psychotic Today says:

THANK YOU! I lost my job a few weeks ago and my health insurance. She gives me the rages.

• EyeRoller says:

“Hello world! I’m going to see the dentist!” I hope Donkey never grows up; it’s too rich watching her stumble through life as a mental toddler. Does Dr. Toothy give her a pink balloon and a dum dum pop on her way out too? What he needs to give her is a dumb dumb pop across that plastic cheeky face and slap some sense into her. I’m just surprised she doesn’t have to go for a cleaning every single day with all the shit constantly pouring out of her facehole.

Whew, glad she corrected — NOW I get it.

Julia Allison I’m obsessed with @HGTV (playing in the waiting room). It makes me want to go out and renovate the CRAP out of a fixer-upper.

Julia Allison And I’m REALLY obsessed with @HGTV (playing in the waiting room). It makes me want to go out and renovate the CRAP out of a fixer-upper.

33. Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

Dumb, pretentious Donkey is ringing me! So blessed!

@JuliaAllison: I really love the transitive property.
    28 minutes ago

• KS says:

She meant “Transfer OF Property”

What does she mean by that? Reflective glory?
      Because she can always bring it back to herself?

*reflectED

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant (almost a transitive-property) says:

Maybe we should suggest the transitive property as the theme for her next tattoo. She can even use the same letters: “If L=I and I=U, then L=U.” Or, even better, “If I am a braying ass and all braying asses are donkeys, then I am a donkey!”

• Scooby Don't says:

Did she mean transexual propensity?

34. Random Snowflake says:

Ow. I just fell off my chair when I read that Donky paid the nice person for doing basically everything for her. Wow. This Ali Shanti person must have super-human anti-shill skills. You go Ali and crew.. They didn’t bend over and accept delivery of the shaft for a measly tweet or two! :)

• Random Snowflake says:

Hmm.. The fall from my chair might have rattled my brain some, I think I meant “anti-grift” skills.. But still, you go Ali, get your money.