From her Facebook. The Fans in the -stans simply needed to see this, darlings! It’s ground-breaking!

An exclusive [EDS: LULZ] interview for The Observer’s Beta Beat I did back in May … that never ran. Thank God for Facebook!

1) First, can you describe Miss Advised?

Miss Advised follows three (single!) dating experts – Amy, a matchmaker in New York – Emily, a sex radio show host in San Francisco – and me, a dating columnist for ELLE.com in LA – as we navigate the line between our personal and professional lives. It’s pretty much: what are the real ramifications of making your work life all about dating, sex and relationships? And let me tell you from ten years of experience: there are serious consequences Carrie Bradshaw never bothered to mention.

2) Was it always your intention to be a reality star, or was it just something that happened?

Hmm … well, a little of both, I think. I always wanted to HOST a tv show … not necessarily film one about my life, so I did a series of pilots – one for E! (as a news host), one for Oxygen (where I a judge for a style competition), two others for BRAVO (on a late night talk show panel) before this one stuck. I was initially ambivalent about the show, to be honest. I felt like I had gone through the ringer in New York, and I wasn’t sure I wanted to go down that route nationally. But I also wanted to … well, I wanted to finish what I started, so to speak. And it was quite an experience. I think people have no clue how emotionally disruptive inviting cameras into your life – even if you’re already quite open!! – can be.

3) You’ve been talking a lot on Twitter about investing. Do you have any plans to invest in startups, or have you invested in any already?

I have equity in a few startups – at least one, About.me, already had a profitable exit – and that’s certainly something I’d like to move into in the coming years. I loved writing my nationally syndicated technology and social media column through the Tribune Media Services all last year, mostly because I had the excuse to learn about innovative new startups. One of my dreams is to become involved with an incubator and help young women realize their dreams of entrepreneurship. I even bought the URL xxcombinator.com (a play off of Paul Graham’s Y Combinator). I just wish I had focused on entrepreneurship in college, instead of focusing on boys, honestly.

4) I saw on Facebook that you said all the Miss Advised press made you ‘want to vomit.’ Why did you decide to do the show?

No, you misunderstood – it wasn’t that the Miss Advised press made me want to vomit. It’s that I was so nervous about the show FINALLY coming out … finally being real … I felt nauseous. We’ve been working on it since the original casting tape in October of 2010, the pilot in January of 2011, it was picked up in April of 2011 and we went into pre-production in August of 2011. Plus, this was something like my eighth pilot. My third alone for BRAVO! There’s just so much anticipation.

5) Why aren’t you doing Silicon Valley? Is it because you and Randi had a falling out?

Absolutely not! We are just as close as ever, we just didn’t throw our joint birthday party together this year because of logistical complications, and people read into that something they shouldn’t have. I adore Randi and I’m so proud of her – but she signed on with the Silicon Valley show almost a year after I signed my deal with Miss Advised – it wasn’t like I had a choice between the two shows. I think it’s going to be an absolutely brilliant series, though – I can’t wait to watch it!!

6) You haven’t posted on Nonsociety in awhile– do you have any plans to shut it down?

I couldn’t post for the duration of filming, for obvious reasons, but yes, I do think the era of NonSociety has come to an end. I’m proud of what we accomplished – we were one of the first sites to do lifecasting in real time, we did some really revolutionary deals with advertisers like Cisco, Kodak, Axe, Degree, and other lifestyle brands, we brought in almost half a million throughout the duration of the site, but I think my partners and I are finally ready to say goodbye to it. I just did the initial redesign of JuliaAllison.com and plan to expand upon it later this year. I’m thinking it will PROBABLY be back to basics blogging, but we’ll see. I am in the midst of writing a book proposal now, so I will also be focusing on that for a while!

7) Will you move back to NYC when Miss Advised is finished shooting?

No – I’m out here on the West Coast for the foreseeable future. :-) I love being outdoors year round, and after 30 years of winters (I grew up in Chicago and went to school in DC, then lived in NY), I just don’t want to wear a Northface jacket ever again. haaha … I actually see myself ending up in the Bay area eventually … but for now, I’m staying in LA (with frequent visits to New York, SF and home to Chicago).

255 Responses to Crazy Delusional Bonehead Posts Interview That Didn’t End Up Getting Published Because She’s Too Much Of A Crazy Delusional Bonehead

1. A Donkey is an Ass says:

The GIF. It is to laugh.

2. Peltergeist says:

So much UGH that can only really be summed up by this question: No longer content with spinning lies to the actual press (who refuse to fact check), she’s now posting her own feature “articles” on behalf of other publications when they won’t run them?

3. A Donkey is an Ass says:

“I am in the midst of writing a book proposal now”…ha!

So many lies, so little time. This one was my favorite though.

• Dr. Fraud, MD says:

Dadsers can fund a Lulu vanity crapfest. If any legit press buys into this shit, we’ll know the apocalypse is one step closer.

4. SchemeyNutButter says:

“I couldn’t post for the duration of filming, for obvious reasons …”

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/24qtk7k.jpg[/img]

• SchemeyNutButter says:

And less than two months later, she tweeted about a new first date … guess there musta been some overlap with that 3-month “quite serious” relationship she mentioned last week on Emily’s livecast. Or not.

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/14v78er.jpg[/img]

• newbie (picking a name: think I'll go with Long Island University ;) says:

while I will not poke the donkey it would be fun to see someone tweet that as a question to her now: “love you and Taylor! how long did you guys go out?”

the crazy would start to unfurl so quickly…

She couldn’t post in a sideways-scrolling format. For obvious reasons.

So many lies. She met him on FB but is trying to convince Eater Guy she hadn’t Googled him? AS IF.

• The L.A. Chick says:

“He has no idea what’s about to hit him.”

Alex, what is, “What did the five fingers say to the face?”

5. Frequent Liar Miles says:

“Through the ringer,” huh? Dumb-ass.

6. Cowboys & Brayliens (38/73) says:

It is, once again, time for my post-show-and-associated-cray rant.

This show, and everyone involved with it, is stupid and loathsome and boring and unoriginal and demeaning and just generally awful.

Emily– the best of the three– is boring. Her radio show is boring. Her storyline is boring. That is the best I can say about her, because she is such a one-dimensional character on this show it’s just ridiculous.

Amy– everyone knows how I feel about Amy. Whether the ep was supposed to garner some sort of pity for Amy, it failed miserably. How she will get any clients is absolutely beyond me. Yes, Tiny Pray was a stupid setup by Bravo, but in what fantasy world does one go to town on a paying client like that? Amy is loathsome and dumb.

La Donkette– first you complain that we call you Donkey, and then you bray, and you fucking roll around on the ground like an overjoyed fucking Donkey. We are on to you, Donk, and we have been from day one. We know you’re going to play up the “it’s just a character!!!!! braybraybraybray” angle as soon as the show ends. Your seventy-three-point checklist is so ridiculously over the top that I actually truly believe that Bravo fed you the number 73 and forced you to fill it out. Reading each point, item by item, is in and of itself not terrible, but when combined together, you have effectively removed yourself from the dating pool, forever.

I have no doubt in my mind– no doubt whatsoever– that as soon as the season is over, and Bravo announces that there will be no season 2 (or, even worse for the Donk, that season 2 will have three totally different women) that this site will get a flood of e-mails from “Chloe” and “Jennie” and “Samantha” and “Patty” trying to pre-emptively dish dirt about the making of the show in an attempt to cast the Donk in a better light.

“Wow, these girls are just stupid” is what Donkey has to read about herself every single day. This 21st century perverted minstrel show deserves to be relegated to the dust of shit-tv-history.

7. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

So at least The Observer asked some hard hitting questions which she of course, then just lied in her answers. They had to know she would lie so they were idiots to do an email type format instead of sitting her down.

What’s the opinion on them not running this? Not worth it since it’s all lies and spin?

Yes. Lies and spin.

• SchadenfreudianSlip says:

This is exactly what I was getting at below when I say how batshit crazy it is to post this. Clearly the Observer didn’t run it because of the lies and spin, so she runs it on her own Facebook page? She is essentially posting an interview with herself, in total control of changing the questions/answers as she sees fit.

Sociopath.

• newbie (picking a name: think I'll go with Long Island University ;) says:

“we are very rare, and we are mostly men”

• bitchface says:

• Handbag Cohen Stuffed With Hair says:

A beautiful comment.

• Lilly Liberation Front says:

That line often runs through my mind in regards to Donk. Especially after the socio checklist was posted and fit every single damn one.

I never read the book, but it’s unusual Lisa was in the Bin, right?

• The L.A. Chick says:

The way it happened in my mind was she wrote the whole Q&A and tried to bray-beat them into publishing it. There’s no way anyone outside her crass menagerie of a brainpan would have come up with those queries.

8. Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

” I just wish I had focused on entrepreneurship in college, instead of focusing on boys, honestly.”

So sad that there’s an age cutoff for learning new stuff. You know, Donkey, you’re spending all your time focusing on “boys” when you could be doing more productive and/or entrepreneurial things… Aw, never mind, you’ll never press the learn button.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

Right? Fuck you lady. Fuck you. So now there’s not just an expiration date on being attractive and finding love but also for a woman to find success according to Donkey Allison.

Julia – FUCK YOU.

• Downward Spiral Donk (formerly) Cocoloco says:

Incubator???? Ohhhh Julllllllllia you are so blowing our minds with your knowledge of the start up world. She has no money, no skill, no orginial ideas how does she ever think any company would bring her in on ground level or before? I don’t think blowing people gets you equity.

9. Dr. Gary says:

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

And it looks like Brit DID sign the release, but was too boring to make the final cut:

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/34s3vw2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/11kbazp.jpg[/img]

• Meow Mix says:

How can normal people (presumably Brit?) see the way Donkey acted, rolling on the floor and hyperventilating when Andrew walked in, and continue to be friends with her?

Also, Brit doesn’t pay her freelancers. So she can go fuck herself.

Fuck all of these fucking losers. Anyone who willingly allows cameras to follow them around is an asshole of epic proportions.

• pearipathetic donkey says:

Because Brit is a famewhore and ridiculous. But I think the inside scoop is that she doesn’t care for Julia.

• bitchface says:

You don’t fly to a different city and cook a dinner for a group of people you don’t know unless you are either a) a very good friend b) a raging famewhore yourself. So which is it?

• darling dearest says:

the directors had her continuously redo things?

This makes me think all of Julie’s antics were staged. Including her histrionic falling to the ground and braying when Jelly D shows up.

Didn’t we get a tip before the show aired that Julie told producers she could ‘cry on command’ if needed?

What the hell is in that skillet? An omelette garnished with broken crayons? That Brit, what a culinary whiz.

• darling dearest says:

It can’t be a cookie cake, because the handle looks plastic.

Is it a crepe with candles?

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

It is an enormous pancake decorated with rectal thermometers.

• Handbag Cohen Stuffed With Hair says:

He and Julia were very, very serious; they talked marriage over a bunch of minutes.

If Brit Morin signed a release, I’m guessing she signed an NDA as well?

And yet, according to family member Laura Morin Holien, there Brit Morin was, talking about an episode of the Bravo show Miss Advised before it even aired.

HOW? do NDA’s work, exactly?

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

My understanding is that they protect what is agreed to be proprietorial content, the definition of which can vary considerably from project to project.

“I was on an episode of Miss Advised” is probably not in conflict with Brit’s NDA.

“Julia behaved like a loony” might also not be, because this may be argued as a matter of opinion independent of actual content.

“The cookie was made of sugar and roofing cement” would be excluded from the NDA because the recipe belongs to Brit and counts as her proprietary information.

“Later, Toliet Julia mimed masturbation with a coke bottle,” on the other hand, reveals a key narrative point and would almost certainly be in conflict with NDA.

Does anyone really think that Brit didn’t mention D0nkey wallowing on the floor in manic braycstasy because Jelly Donut materialized right on cue?

The mention that they had her ‘re-do things’ (I’m guessing there was a food-taster on-staff?) seems subordinate …

• newbie (picking a name: think I'll go with Long Island University ;) says:

so how many times do we think she re-did the jelly drop and roll?

• newbie (picking a name: think I'll go with Long Island University ;) says:

so sorry for that one! just realized it was already mentioned up thread (am bracing myself for the AK…)

“Jelly Roll” has whole new meaning for me now …

• bitchface says:

someone take that user name please!

• Downward Spiral Donk (formerly) Cocoloco says:

How much to you think Bravo had to kick in for Jelly Roll to fly down? Ticket + EMT Care + …

Bitchface, I was hoping Newbie would do just that!

• Jelly Roll (formerly newbie) says:

Done!

Now, let’s get you fitted for a gravatar …
            & what are you, a size 2? SO. BLESSED.
            [img]http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/customavatars/avatar150993_1.gif[/img]

10. JFA says:

Ugh how she describes the show has NOTHING TO DO WITH what it is about! It’s not about their work/life balance or whatever. It’s about how she is a complete fucking lunatic and totally inept at dating. The rest – I’m having a bad day and can’t even parse all her fucking bullshit.

Sounds like you need a Dr. Gary special.

• newbie (picking a name: think I'll go with Long Island University ;) says:

I love how she frames everything she’s doing in respect to the Elle column with “my Elle readers will love…” “my Elle readers are going to want to know…” Who are these alleged readers? NO ONE is reading that column with any intent other than mocking it.

I know. She name drops Elle constantly on the show. And I’m all like BISH PLZ. You aren’t a real writer. You don’t have a real column. IT’S ALL FAKE FOR THE SHOW.

Dang it. Now I need something to calm my nerves.

And when she is braying about Elle on the stupid show, it’s months away from when her fucking pieces began to appear! So how can she be worrying about “my Elle readers.” SHE DIDN’T HAVE ANY READERS.

Christ, the lies and duplicities and bullshit — they never end.

11. Dr. Gary says:

OT: It’s Wednesday and no Elle column yet?

12. JFA says:

So even IF she brought in 500K revenue with nonsociety (LOLLLLL)…what is that divided by however many writers there were, divided by the number of years it was up etc. Fuck you already – you made no money on that and you are fooling no one. I can’t stand her anymore. Also your “partners” such as they are ran screaming from nonsociety about 3 lifetimes ago.

So even if she only considers the three main chicks her partners before Mary fled…they worked together at least 2 years right? I’m really bad at math but two years, three salaries (not even including any other people she had to pay) – I get around 83K a year. WOW SO IMPRESSIVE WITH THAT STARTUP INCOME.

I made more than that working for a cheap solo practitioner a few years ago. Which, whatever but…that is far from a huge startup success story, you dumbass.

Excuse you! INTERNATIONALLY syndicated column, running in 100+ papers!

• Joardache & the Pelts says:

So the nonsociety chuca were paid too much, or paid themselves too much… I just Kant anymore with this bola.
        miss Advised is ending its run soon (I’m amazed it wasn’t cancelled at the onset). So no more Bravo blog, no more faux Elle column, and without Nonsociety – so will Twitter and Facebook be Julia’s only platform now just like any teenage girl? Or will she brew some new scheme juice. Julia is a horror.

LEGALESE, BUNNIES!

we brought in almost half a million ____ throughout the duration of the site

D0nkey never brayed a half a million WHAT was brought in …
      * Dollars?
      * Readers?
      * Strains of STD?
      * Lilly’s fleas into public places?

The key legalese word there is “almost.” On Planet Donkey, “almost” half a million dollars could be five dollars.

Plus all the free shit she grifted over the years.

Didn’t Cisco come once & say they most definitely were NOT sponsoring the three asshats for some event?

“Cisco did not sponsor NonSociety at CES; rather we employed them to develop media assets, which would live on both our sites. We gave NonSociety the liberty to be creative and spontaneous when producing CES content because NonSociety is able to address people and topics in a lighthearted way that is exclusive of the … feel that I sometimes find difficult to avoid. We would also like to disclose that Digital Cribs personalities do not receive any payment for their participation.”

THIS is what they got paid to “produce”:
            Has anyone ever paid them for “content” since?

I copied & pasted that post from the archives here, & back in the day, we used to be able to embed videos — the actual may still exist, but I’m not that bored :)

I bet she is including ad revenue from that shitshow TMI weekly…I think I remember her braying that they made $250K with that show in ad revenue. $500K my big fat ass.

13. SchadenfreudianSlip says:

I’m sure it doesn’t require mentioning, but do you realize how batshit insane this is?

Putting aside that 98% of it is lies, the mere act of posting this is absolutely bonkers.

It was an EXCLUSIVE! LOL. She brags about an “exclusive” interview for what, a blog? An exclusive interview for a blog that never even ran. SO IMPRESSED!!!!! 500,000!!!! Nationally syndicated column!!!!!!

• fig says:

Right? It’s completely insane. The only frame of reference for behavior like this I have is a fictional character in a comedy show. And his defining characteristic is complete lack of social skills.

Who?

• fig says:

Sheldon Cooper, a character on The Big Bang Theory. I remember one instance where he won some academic prize and ran off to interview himself to post on youtube. Fans insist his character has Aspergers.

• Sheldon Cooper is smart, though. He has trouble picking up on social cues, but he is far better off in that department than the Donkey!

• fig says:

Sure. But he is fictional and a character in a comedy, so totally larger than life (not sure that’s the correct term, i was going for “überzeichnet”.) He is not real, but Julia seems to be. That’s what’s killing me. She is supposed to be a real person!

• If I were to compare her to a fictional character, she would probably be a cartoon. Or someone from Mean Girls.

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

Scheme juices, backstabbing, lies, spins and dumb-girl actions all wrapped up in a North Shore package? Sounds vaguely like Mean Girls.

Ah! I see what you are getting at there.

“Larger than life” is a good translation of “uberzeichnet”; “broadly drawn” is another.

I mean by that “we use ‘larger than life’ and ‘broadly drawn’ in English to talk about this kind of character where one would use ‘uberzeichnet’ in German.”

Your English is so excellent always, fig, that I forget it isn’t your first language. I am constantly in awe.

• fig says:

Thanks!

D0nkey doesn’t even realize that Carrie Bradshaw is a fictional character.

• Joardache & the Pelts says:

It’s always an “exclusive,” always “in negotiations,” always working out some sort of “deal” …. Always a delusional twat.

14. fig says:

Hilarious.

Two questions: who holds the copyright to an interview? Even if they don’t print it, can she just self-publish something that was set up by another journalist? And two, how long until she does interviews with herself and posts them on youtube, Sheldon Cooper style?

That’s what I was wondering. Don’t they have the rights to run this, or not?

Even if there weren’t some copyright or legal issue re: Julie self-publishing/posting, what about the ethical issue of posting it yourself? Oh, LOL. What am I saying? This is Julie we’re talking about. There are no ethics.

15. Princess WideStance says:

HOW DARE the Observer not love her unconditionally! Who do they think they are? These are Julia Allison’s words. Her WORDS, people. They are like gold.

What a bunch of shitheads. Thank god for Facebook.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Her words, if not gold, are worth $4 apiece! Think she’ll get a check for more than $2000+ dollars for this interview?

Yep! When Dad$er electronically transfers her August allowance.

16. A Donkey is an Ass says:

“One of my dreams is to become involved with an incubator and help young women realize their dreams of entrepreneurship.”

What the fuck does she think she possesses that could possibly be taught to young women? How to fail at everything without really trying?

A Donkey MUST not be allowed to create more Donkeys. The Dark Side is no place for young women.

17. Dr. Gary says:

The way Julie’s mouth moves in that gif reminds me of Madame the puppet.

• Flyingdonkeycopter says:

[img]http://www.tvgasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/miss-advised-episode-6-julia-just-cause.png[/img]

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

[img]http://cdn2.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Eric-stoltz-mask.jpg[/img]

• bitchface says:

ohhhhhhh I loved that movie

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

Me too. I felt kind of bad posting that because Rocky was a good person who was thoughtful and loving and lovable. A Donkey is none of those things. But then I remembered, this isn’t about Rocky (or in this case the fictional version of him from the movie) it’s about a Donkey (or in this case the fictional person that she presents herself to be in the teevees and in real life).

• bitchface says:

except I almost vommed in the shower when he wanted a kiss. Sorry, Mask dude.

#SamElliotforever

• CaptainGary says:

Dead and dying.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

EXACTLY!!!! MASK IS HER BIRTH TWIN!!!!!!

18. "Pilot" is the new "keynote" says:

1) She says “at least one” of the companies she has equity in has had a “profitable exit.” God, she is an idiot. Donkey, if it’s one, it’s JUST ONE, not “at least one.”

2) As said above, WTF does anyone have to learn from this failure about running a business?

3) NonSociety brought in 500k? It is to laugh. Remember, Next New Networks was getting paid to produce TMI Weakly, and I’m told that sponsorship deals for that shitshow were unimpressive – and more often than not, brought in by NNN rather than NonSociety.

In other news: Julia is a liar, a failure, and an asshole.

• newbie (picking a name: think I'll go with Long Island University ;) says:

I think it’s weird that she mentioned “it’ll run in the back of Taxi’s” something like “half a million ____” and yet NEVER posted a picture of it running in the back of a cab…

I surmised this above. Does this include TMI Shitly? Because I remember her saying that brought it over $200K in ads…so basically that leaves $300K (also a lie) for a “company” she has been running for what, 5 years? LOLOLOLOLOL. Not impressed. Yes i’m so sure each of your 4 sponsors paid you over 100K.

RE: OMG! Randi!

Mr. Randi just winced a little. Or he assed his laugh off.

As IF.

• Blinking.S.O.S.at.the.Camera says:

Oh, logistical problems. Good thing they’ve got a 7-month lead until the next one to iron out those kinks. Save the date everybody, it’s back on!

This made me laugh. A+++

20. OT, and I meant to post this last night, but on WWHL, did anyone else notice that any time Andy asked something of the women, Julia would answer (almost every time, if not every time) for the group, beginning with “I think we all…” Speak for yourself, betch!

Also, I tweeted Emily that it was really obnoxious to hear JA talk over her. She tweeted back that they were all competitive talkers. Too kind, that Emily is.

21. JuliaViewerEmails says:

Donkey, 500,000 what?

Maybe 500,000 haters, yes but I doubt $500,00 in advertising..

Pick your lies better

• bitchface says:

we brought in almost half a million throughout the duration of the site

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• chinchilla of indifference says:

How much of a reward should I expect to receive from the IRS for blowing the whistle on this unreported income? Bet her investors (lol) would love to hear more about this half a million, too.

• bitchface says:

500,000 lies maybe

• 11th Wang says:

Half a million hits?

22. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

Honestly, I want to do a roundup of all her recent lies, but there have been so many I can’t keep track. I am glad the reality show has been such a life-changing experience for her and that she’s in therapy and is really evolving. Evolving into the same lying braying asshole lunatic she’s always been.

• It would hilarious to document her lies in an infographic or something of the like. A primer, for anyone joining the basement.

I would work with someone on that if I had any volunteers. I can amass the lies, and someone can do something with the information.

• My friend is working for a company that does hand-painted infographics, and she’s using some free software that allows you to add text and make it like a presentation. I’ll find out the name of the software– I’d love to help!

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

I have equity in a start-up in Palo Alto (where else?) that is creating a searchable database with all of a Donkey’s lies. The problem is, she never stops lying so it will never be completed. But we’re pretty convinced it will bring in “fuck-you money”.

23. 11th Wang says:

What the fuck is “lifecasting in real time”??

• Trans-bray-tion: I HAD THE FIRST TUMBLR!

The only thing i can think of besides it’s just utter nonsense, is that Mare Mare claims to have livecasted or livevideo’d or wahtever, FW for the first time. If that’s the case, sorta was Mary doing this first.

Also, can we get a collective LIFECASTING DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING YOU STUPID BITCH, IT’S CALLED BLOGGING AND PRETTY SURE EVERYONE DOES IT. Fuck.

24. bitchface says:

Julia’s life as I foresee it:

Julia’s show doesn’t get a season 2, her book deal flops, ELLE.com boots her, and she flails about miserably for a year on the coattails of the Miss Assvised (#ad). She then comes to OMG Palo Alto, bedraggled dog and pink tutus in hand and shows up on Randi’s door. OldYellerTeef’s hubby sees her first and they hide in the closet, quaking and hoping they don’t have to smother the baby to keep quiet (luckily he’s still feeding so he latches on). Sadz, Julia goes to Greasy’s house and asks to sleep over in his basement and he agrees but he has to move out his girlfriend’s cats. Julia stays, and stays, and stays. The GF gets pissed and dumps him and gleefully Julia re-routes all her bridal magazines to his address. So one day Julia and Greasy look at each other and shrug, get married OMG BFFs FOREVER, ask Randi to DJ (her husband takes the call and pretends it’s a wrong number that doesn’t speak English) and Julia stands on the furniture in heels. There are pink balloons. Lily goes to the Rainbow Bridge and Greasy realizes that without her dog to abuse she punches him more often. So they do it once, and she pops out a uber-masculine boy who grows up with massive issues from being dressed in pink tutus and being forced to reinact “PROMMMM” with Mommy dearest every day at 9pm until he willfully emancipates at age 14. Greasy goes deaf from the braying and turns to drinking scotch with a twist every evening in the OMG Stanford lonely husband’s society, and Julia gets fat. **fade to black #youwereluckyLodwick

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

This is 100% the way this shit will play out.

• KrakenSkulls says:

Sounds realistic to me. You forgot the part where stay-at-home mom Julia leaves the baby alone to go troll the Stanford campus for founder tail. And the part where she moves on to her new full time job: fake slipping on Walmart floors and attempting to sue for emotional damages.

Even Greasy won’t have her. Seriously, no dude — NO DUDE — even the most desperate, and the most horny, could tolerate her for long. She is undateable, unlovable, period, and will remain so for the rest of her life unless she has a massive personality transplant. Which she won’t because she worships herself.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

True. Greasy’s GF is very attractive and from what I hear, quite accomplished.

• Queen Neferteeri says:

Unboinkable, too

• KashMoney says:

even five minutes with her would be exhausting. she’s so overbearing it’s literally psychotic. it’s like that valentine’s when pancakes finally was like, “OK, Julia. Happy Valentine’s day. really.” as in, “ENOUGH ALREADY!”

25. There is a Situation on Your Face Girl (and fug on your feet) says:

For JA, it’s ok to hit someone as long as they’re ok after and if they made her cry after the fact. Sound logic.

@JuliaAllison after the preview for next episode I am in immense agony to know why ur date gets slapped!!!! Yikes!
    – hahah oh well, don’t worry, he’s fine ;-)

That’s a wife-beater’s rationale. “She did something to piss me off.” “Don’t worry, she’s fine.”

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

She loves her “boys” so much, but sometimes they just make her so mad. She doesn’t want to do it, but they make her slap them around.

What’s disturbing about that?

• He deserved it! She said she was falling in love with him on their third date, WHICH IS COMPLETELY NORMAL, and he wasn’t having it.

He pulled an Emily, “Actually, I’m not really feeling this…” and so she pulled a Donkey.

• Downward Spiral Donk (formerly) Cocoloco says:

I would like Jelly D’s cheeck to file a restraining order for file assault charges.

• KrakenSkulls says:

“He’s fine, he’s a man” is how I read that. She has many, many obnoxious online traits but the fact she is always hitting or shoving or flailing her arms around is something I’ve only seen because of the show.

Just because you are female doesn’t give you a pass on being physically violent.

Nope, & what man is going to learn this about hitting / slapping characteristic of D0nkey’s & EVER want to breed w/ her?

Just imagine the cray D0nkey will unleash on a colicky baby or a tantrum-throwing toddler …

::shudder::

*’about this’, not ‘this about’ — bitch has me rattled!

She’s horrible and abusive and this punching, slapping, and poking shit needs to stop.

• KashMoney says:

she has never respected anyone’s boundaries in any sense ever.

• Cola chamPagne says:

Omg the “hold the dog” thing. No one ever just tells her anything like “stfu, hold your own dog.”

• Bulimia bloat with a side of bray says:

It would be nice if the people she hits would call her out on it.

26. A Donkey is an Ass says:

I know we’re not supposed to poke a Donkey, but I would really love to find out is she thinks her “dream job” at Elle.com is going to go beyond the 8 weeks that coincide with the airing of the show. She’s been claiming to be a “columnist” for the site/cite/sight for months, but it her columns have only been up for a few weeks. Obviously, it won’t go beyond the 8 episodes, but it would be great to pin this down.

• Downward Spiral Donk (formerly) Cocoloco says:

They removed the negative comments under her article. Tick Tock her 15 minutes are almost up. She’ll be stripping with Octomom by year’s end.

She’ll spin the shit out of it and claim it was only supposed to last as long as the show and she didn’t want to do it anymore anyway yadda yadda yadda what do you mean I got fired! The show is over! It was a mutual decision!

27. rankles the jankles says:

Clearly she posted this today as a sad retort to the Beta Beat/Observer article that went up yesterday about the Miss Advised NYC viewing party.

Obvious donkey is obvious and predictable.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

But to me, this paints her in a terrible light and only she would see it any other way. As an outsider, knowing nothing, what I’m reading is:

She walked away from her unsuccessful start-up (it’s implied that it’s unsuccessful because otherwise… why walk away from it????)

Also, she is obviously a moron if she would choose to be on a reality show over focusing and doing the hard work on her start-up.

It’s obvious to ANYONE who reads this that there is more to the story between her and Randi. This would lead me to Google what happened, read about it on Gawker and be stunned silence, drops phone at her arrogance and stupidity.

• Just googled “Randi Zuckerberg Julia Allison” and the story about JA getting Randi to convert her friend requests into FB fans is the first link that pops up. LOL http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/technology/miloyiannopoulos/9612141/Randi_Zuckerbergs_friend_Julia_Allison_mysteriously_gets_18500_new_Facebook_fans_overnight/

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

The claim is it was up this morning. We know better. Then again, we know better about any of a Donkey’s claims. Also, Donkey pleasure? Shudder.

Guinea Pig of Love: Pleasure Camp
        July 23 8:00 AM by Julia Allison | Comments

Run by the effervescent Jena la Flamme, Pleasure Camp is a weekend seminar meant to “completely re-wire a woman’s mindset around her own attractiveness and body-image.” It is crucial, Jena insists, that I mend my broken relationship with my body if I want to have the relationship with a man that I’ve always wanted.

“The workshop,” Jena explains to me, “is for women who have struggled over the years with bouts of painful body image and emotional eating and find themselves conflicted about having an attractive body.

On one level they want it, but on another, they’re afraid of the consequences: being considered a threat to other women, reduced credibility in the workplace, undesired attention from men, to name a few.”

So why is finding my ideal man an issue for me? “When you’re in a state of disapproval about your body, men pick up on it,” Jena explains. “A woman who disapproves of her body, her appetite, her beauty, and her pleasure, has a disadvantage in the game of love, even if she’s gorgeous. Great looks may be able to attract desirable men for casual dating, but Mr. Right—the love of her life—is also looking for great self-esteem and inner confidence.”

To say I’ve struggled in the past with my body image would be an understatement. At 18, a freshman at college, lonely and miserable, I started binging on foods that would give me that serotonin kick for an instant jolt of happiness: pizza, ice cream, candy—you know the drill. Unsurprisingly, I gained weight. I hated myself, and I hated that horrible feeling I got after I stuffed my body to the breaking point. I just wanted relief, so I began throwing up. Binge, purge, binge, purge, binge, purge: a massive bulimic was born.

Perhaps it’s not a surprise that I had some of the loneliest, most disastrous relationships with men and sex during those same years. It was not a period of peace, calm, or contentment in my life.

It seems obvious now: every area of your life affects every other area, and if you don’t love your body, you’ll choose men who reinforce your belief systems. In other words, your relationship with your body directly affects your relationships with men. But I didn’t connect the dots.

“Be skinny.” In our session, she explained that, “the turning point comes when you realize animals in nature don’t struggle with body image or over-eating.” Those in the room laughed at the idea of a dog thinking its “too fat” to be loved. “Understand that your body is a living, breathing, feeling, decision-making animal that already knows what to eat, how to exercise, and what it needs to feel great and look great. You just need to get into the ‘right relationship’ with your body, your ‘animal.'”

To further illustrate her point, she asked us all to imagine refusing to give a child healthy, nutritious food, water, enough sleep, access to fresh air and light, touch, movement, and play. What if we never hugged our child? What if we never allowed our child to play? What if we locked our child in a dark room and told him or her to type on a computer for 12 hours straight, stopping only to pour coffee down his or her throat to keep him or her working? The entire room cringed, imagining social workers taking our children away. Except that’s what many of us do to our own bodies.

“You can think of that relationship like your very own ‘inner marriage,'” Jena explains, “and the quality of that relationship—whether it’s abusive, neglectful, or deeply connected and loving—sets the tone for the type of relationship with a man that you will draw into your life.”

After that we broke in groups of five, with one woman in the center directed to dance slowly and sensually, getting into the flow of her body, while the other four support and empower her in a circle. At first I was shy. Being asked to dance the way I do when I’m in a really good mood—alone in front of my mirror, shaking my butt and thighs—in front of strangers was nerve-wracking. But once I let go, it felt so free, so natural.

I finally got it. In order for my future husband to find me sexy, I have to find myself sexy first.

“A woman who appreciates her body, her beauty, and her pleasure sets the stage to attract the right men into her life, and in turn he’ll adore those qualities in her too,” Jena assures me at the end. “A woman who doesn’t honor her body and her sexiness won’t find a man who honors it. A woman who does, will.”

Looks like we posted this at the same time. Which makes me think that even though the column says it was posted on 7/23 at 8AM, that it just went up. I swear it wasn’t there when I searched for it earlier today.

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

Technically, I posted it a minute before you. Just like A Donkey made out with Lewis before her more attractive roommate.

Take that for what it’s worth. Nothing!

Mom$er wrote this, & yet D0nkey’s real voice comes thru:

when I’m in a really good mood—alone in front of my mirror

“stunned silence, drops phone”

I want this to become a thing.

28. rankles the jankles says:

Also, the pic with her and the “three boys” on her Facebook – Greasy needs to size up as well. Maybe the dysmorphia is contagious.

Thought I’d scream-grab it before D0nkey tweletes, & all I can say is:
    Whoa, CAPTCHA, good call!

mea culpa
    [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/70ytrs.png[/img]

• Bulimia bloat with a side of bray says:

“Ha ha oh well…its totally ok to rage beast a guy when you have a vagina”

Twat.

30. Cola chamPagne says:

If the show gets renewed, she won’t be on it. Her fake scenes are terrible.
    And now, here’s a present. [img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/dimplz73/9a233c67.jpg[/img]

Looks like someone has a serious case of the ‘winces’.

Is THIS when he gets slapped?
      I can’t believe that freaking preview isn’t on the Amazon episode, greg-dammit!

• Cola chamPagne says:

Yep it’s the slap. After she says, “I could fall in love with you.” I want to rip out the spiders on her eyelids.

He has a look on his face as if to say: “A slap in the face beats having to listen to you. This slap is well worth it.”

31. Dr. Gary says:

Looks like her Elle column was posted on 7/23/12, but it doesn’t come up when you search her name on their site or do a google seach. Someone at Elle must be working to bury the link.

I wonder if Julie even knows this was posted? Seems strange that she wouldn’t have been twitter and facebooking the fuck out of it.

‘Pleasure Camp’? WTF?? Jesus, Julie. Enough with the charlatans and grifters. Get a REAL therapist for fuck’s sake.

What happened to the column tying into the Miss Advised episode? Something is rotten in the state of Donkmark.

GUINEA PIG OF LOVE: PLEASURE CAMP

“I grew up going to camp: sailing camp, ballet camp, Canadian canoe camp, even debate camp. But I’ve never attended Pleasure Camp…until now.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

Um, this is stupid and terribly written.

There’s never a conclusion with her. Pleasure camp was in like, December… so what the fuck did she learn? How did she apply it to the men she’s dated since?

I guess WTF cares because ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz and I’m guessing Elle could give two shits either.

• Blinking.S.O.S.at.the.Camera says:

This is a 31-year-old woman, self-described dating columnist for the past 10 years, yet inexplicably born yesterday.

“I finally got it. In order for my future husband to _____, I have to _____ first. ”

Profound! Life changing!
        Zzzzzzzzzzz.

• Downward Spiral Donk (formerly) Cocoloco says:

Tertiary syphilis explains why there is never conclusion to her stories.

• chinchilla of indifference says:

Is this the same pleasure camp that Emily went to? The one where they massaged her clitoris for hours on end? Pics or it didn’t happen, Guinea Pig.

My theory: She tried to hand in essentially the same column as the Bravo one. Elle.com balked and told her to file something original, not self-plagiarize. So she recycled some old freelance piece she had that no one would buy. Just a theory.

• Blinking.S.O.S.at.the.Camera says:

I think the show was taping, this took place in early November in NYC with what’s his name’s wife … Lewis’ friend? can’t remember.

This doesn’t make any sense. I mean, literally, it’s incoherent. What does “Be skinny” have to do with the paragraph it starts? It’s like several sentences are missing between that and the workshop giver’s discussion of body acceptance.

What other grifter is this grifter married to?

That’s right. Isn’t she married to Michael Ellsberg? Julie was all up in his business last year.

• Blinking.S.O.S.at.the.Camera says:

My best friend, Annie Lalla, a self-pronounced “cartographer of love,”

I’m a sucker working a *real* job. I really need to get into the grifter game.

• JuLIAR Allison (will never the learn button) says:

Oh dear greg, this was exactly the narrative she was trying to make Jelly play out:

Intense connection on first date, “I’m falling in love with you” on the second date, when are you moving to NY?

She can’t even come up with her own romance, she has to play out other couple’s stories. She tried to do Jordan’s engaged after 6 weeks too, I’m sure.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

Yeah and Annie Lalalalalalala often talks at this grifting talks.

32. Schadenfreude says:

JellyD describes his experience as a “long, strange story.”

• LEFOOLIEH says:

What if yourself is a stalker? LOL. No responses to her tweets, clearly no responses to her blogs and other desperate attempts to link him to her FOREVER, IN PERPETUITY, she’s gotta go back to the source. She’s probably been on her FB page every day since he officially kicked her to the curb.

• iblow4shoes (formerly sad lilly) says:

How dare you! They had a connection after the first date!!!!

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

THEY WERE VERY SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, she is all up in his Facebook conversations, when he’s been ignoring her on Twitter? Imagine how chilling that would be if you were him, or her?

C-R-A-Z-Y.

She has a name! She is not random!! She will not be ignored!!!

‘Julia Allison: The LA chick has a name, if you can believe it.’

PSYCHO.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. If one day I see on the news that Julie has killed someone? Would not be surprised. AT ALL.

• Cola chamPagne says:

They should’ve just called her the chubby girl.

Honestly, me neither. I could see her killing someone in a split-second of rage, like running over them in her car, or pushing them off a balcony, something like that. And then she’d bawl and bawl and bawl about how SHE DIDN’T MEAN TO DO IT!! BUT HE WAS MEAN TO ME!!!!!

Yes! This! Exactly. One of those crazy rage moments, like they show on Dateline.

I am truly blown away by how violent she is every time I see her punch, smack, shove or push someone on the show. It’s so creepy.

• Cola chamPagne says:

ShortTubbyBrunette

“She took my parking space!”

@How Brayella Got Her Hoove Back

Lulz!

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

Jacy, I love you but this sort of rhetoric is needlessly inflammatory. A Donkey is insane, not homicidal. Her reaction is always the cuntiest as can be, but things calling her capable of murder might be a step too far. Again, I love you.

• Jack the Bulldog says:

And she’d call her daddy to get her out on bail and represent her in court re the manslaughter charge. “I just snapped but who wouldn’t after years and years of sexual abuse? There, I’ve said it. Other girls who’ve been abused know just how I feel!” And really, this is exactly how it would play out.

@A Donkey is an Ass

Don’t blame Jacy. I was the one who suggested it. Jacy was just agreeing with me. And I wasn’t accusing her of anything, just expressing an opinion.

• Downward Spiral Donk (formerly) Cocoloco says:

She’s a Casey Anthony/Taylor Armstrong. People around sociopaths always end up dead in a tragic way. The dads better brush up on criminal law.

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

@ Dr. Gary

Fair enough, and I love you too. After all, you prescribe the canklehausen ointment, but it just strikes me as a little beyond the pale. I’m more concerned about the impression it gives when things like that are said. Perhaps it’s the over-the-top-liberal in me.

@A Donkey is an Ass

I definitely understand what you’re saying. It’s just with everything we know about her now, and the fact that she displays psychopath/sociopath behavior is very disturbing.

I don’t expect or anticipate anything like that to happen. Was just expressing my opinion that I wouldn’t be surprised if something like DID happen.

Let me ask you this: would you be surprised?

Now, let’s make this all better with some vicodin + grilled cheese sammiches.

I won’t be surprised, Dr. Gary.

Donk: I think she has serious rage issues and severe undiagnosed mental illness. That’s a pretty toxic combination, and people giving off fewer signs of trouble have done worse.

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

I really don’t care what anyone says about this fucking psycho cunt, I’m more worried about the integrity and liability of this beloved site. If I’m the only one who feels it crossed the line, then I’m probably being too sensitive. Obviously both of you are more important to the site/cite/sight, just thought I would express concern.

SS; SF.

No, you raised a good point. It does seem out there. But I honestly have come to believe since this show aired that she has some potentially dangerous tendencies. She lashes out inappropriately, and physically, a lot. She expresses the desire to smash people’s fucking faces in. She has been in fistfights. She is fragile, resentful, miserable and feels life is passing her by. She’d make more sense to me than the Aurora dude does.

• A Donkey is an Ass says:

I may be overly-sensitive about it because of the news today about the supposed confession sent by James Holmes that sat for a week. I don’t in any way blame the University of Colorado, I;m just trying to suss out if you truly believe she’s maybe of the verge of violence towards another person. If that’s the case, I’ll support you if you decide to take action and notify the authorities. It doesn’t need to be a situation where there are multiple casualties. One victim is tragic enough.

But if you don’t feel the need to take action, then it might be hyperbole that borders on libel. We should just avoid mentioning such violence. Still, I love you and you’re doing Greg’s work. I’m also a little drink. Trivia night and all.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

I think you;re being a little Le Dramatique. No one thinks she is going to get 100 rounds of ammunition, ambush innocent lives and murder multiple people.

That said, could I see her completely snapping? Like instead of just verbally confronting that poor mother in her car and verbally assaulting her, INSTEAD, running her over? Yes, yes I do.

Can anyone report something like that to the authorities? No and it would be laughable too.

Didn’t she follow that woman to her facebook page I mean into the store & berate her yet again? In front of her kids, yet again? And what was she tweeting around that time, that she was annoyed w/ her cellular service?

• LEFOOLIEH says:

The most amazing thing about this to me is that it wasn’t so much about his friend not coming right out and calling donkey out by name (because seriously, who the hell cares and what difference would it have made given the OBVIOUS context and tone of the ongoing convo?), but you know that a donkey was so rage-filled at jellyd going about his business on twitter (and most likely facebook), ignoring her AND his response in particular to the comment that she *LITERALLY* could not hold herself back from injecting herself into the conversation. So what if you have a name, donkey? Anyone who has seen Miss Advised or looked it up after coming upon this conversation KNOWS WHO’S BEING TALKED ABOUT. Desperate donkey is STILL desperate. Such growth! Never making the same mistakes again!

No doubt Donkey has systematically been going through (like a ringer!) each & everyone of his friends FB pages that she can access.

D0nkey, I’d call you a fucking psycho, but you’re not getting any, so I’ll call you a celibate psycho instead.

P.S. D0nkey!

• Blinking.S.O.S.at.the.Camera says:

I love the comment: “Whoa, your Facebook is haunted.”
          They’re all backing out of the room slowly…

Dude needs to unfriend her NOW. There’s his out. UNFRIEND, JELLYD!! UNFRIEND UNFRIEND UNFRIEND!!!!! She will never go away if you don’t!

I second this. Unfriend!

3rd!!!
            Unload the turd!

• Blinking.S.O.S.at.the.Camera says:

I truly wonder about her exes and their fear of her. Not only her documented vindictiveness and lack of discretion, but did she hit them all … and if so, I feel so bad for them and thier silence.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

From the grab it looks like his friend posted the comment on his wall and donkey (because he’s a good kid, they talk every day and he left the door open) jumped on it like the hosebeast she is. She will not be ignored, indeed.

She can’t let ANYTHING go. I honestly believe exes are a completely freaked out by her. There’s a reason redacted RAN away from her at the burning man party in sf. I’m not convinced she’s harmless.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

HOLY FUCK THAT IS AMAZEBALLS!!!!!

I love that she saw this! I wonder if she read it here. I know they are FB friends but it could have been buried in her feed… though I am SURE she is stalking his page. He will not interact with her on Twitter.

She is soooooooo psycho!!!!

“Stalker is a very ugly word.” LOL

[img]http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/3/10/128812259225405479.jpg[/img]

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE x 1,000,000!!!!!!!

She is so fucking Bat shit!!!!

33. mirror mirror says:

It’s telling to me that she says “home to Chicago”… when I think of home I think of my cheetoden I live in with my catner. Not my parents’ home I haven’t lived in since I was 22.

34. Random Snowflake says:

NonSociety.com was not even close to being one of the first sites to do lifecasting in real time. A group of people on HereAndNow.net were doing it in 1999, Ana Voog (AnaCam.com) started doing it in 1997, and Jennifer Ringley (JenniCam.org) started way back in 1996.

Julia needs to stop congratulating herself on starting anything. She’s a follower, and usually a couple if years behind the trends anyway.

35. xoxo fame says:

She looks like a retarded Michelle Bachman.