Here’s an uplifting message in our inbox. All that’s missing here is the “don’t you know who I am???!!??!” and you know that’s coming soon:

You are my new hero!! I had a very unpleasant run-in with her this past weekend (though at the time, I had no idea who she was). I was in a busy market parking lot waiting for someone to pull out of a spot. It was a narrow path, so I couldn’t pull over far enough to let cars pass. She was behind me and immediately started pounding on her horn for me to keep going. Then she got out of her car and walked to my window and started spewing venom at me — SCREAMING at me for holding things up (this was all with my two young children in the car!!). I was so taken aback by her outpouring of anger, that I was literally shaking. She was so MEAN and nasty. I was in shock that someone could be that vile to a complete stranger (especially a mom in a minivan with two children present). Right after she finished her tirade, the parking spot became vacant so I pulled in and got out of her way.

When I saw her in the store, I half expected her to apologize for her verbal attack. But instead she stared me down with her evil stink eye and still seemed to have fire coming out of her ears. I calmly asked her if it made her feel better to get out of her car and scream at a complete stranger, and she again started to berate me — right there in the produce section — for holding up the line of cars in the parking lot while I waiting for a car to pull out. My girls and I were all a bit shaken up by the whole thing. I explained to my girls that sometimes we grown-ups have to deal with “bullies” too.

Then imagine my surprise when I sat down to watch Misadvised last night and recognized her as the mean, angry woman from the parking lot!!!! {Though of course her face was so over-filled with injectibles on the show that it took me a while to recognize her as the person I encountered over the weekend.} The whole incident really bothered me because it’s not pleasant to have someone spew their anger upon you. But after some very entertaining Google research, I’ve learned that she’s got quite a few “issues” and lacks interpersonal skills. I actually feel sorry for her. She’s such an angry person. I don’t think she’s ever going to find to happiness. Very sad . . .

Anyhow, thank you for your blog!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

138 Responses to Julia Allison: Even Reality Show Fame Can’t Silence The Inner Asshole Rage Beast

1. Lilly Liberation Front says:

Welcome to the basement! Can’t wait for other stories like this to come pouring in.

2. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

APPLAUSE!!!! OH. MY. GOD.

Julia, honey, WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU?????

3. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

Here’s a perfect pic for this post![img]http://www.acuteaday.com/blog/2012/04/13/donkey-driving-a-car-wait-what/[/img]

4. Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

I’m sure you adored her while she was screaming at you for having the audacity to inconvenience her by taking a parking place that was actually reserved for her, but as soon as you got home and saw that she sometimes mentions her struggles with bulimia on her blog, you were like “FUCK THIS BITCH!”

5. Albie Quirky says:

Good Greg, this story is very stuff indeed! IT WALKS AMONG US

6. virgil reid says:

i have a feeling this is going to only get worse. she can’t take her anger out on the people in her life she perceives to be responsible for unhappiness, so she’ll probably continue to lash out at strangers.

7. Cowboys & Brayliens says:

Ten bucks says this was the Ralph’s in Marina del Rey. That has the stupidest parking lot in the world, not enough spots, no way of getting around the flow of traffic, and yeah, if someone’s waiting for a spot, everyone in the parking lot gets backed up.

Fine, get frustrated at having to wait, but laugh at the designer of the parking lot, not the rest of the people who have to endure it. To take it out on someone who’s just waiting for a spot, that takes an extra special level of bile.

I guess Ralph’s is an appropriate place for a bulimic to shop.

Also, this happened to me once, but sort of in reverse. I was in a parking garage and a space opened up immediately to my left, but the car in front of me tried to make me back up so he could have it (although he had already passed it up.) I ignored him, took the spot, and when I returned a few hours later, all of my tires were slashed. I was a paycheck-to-paycheck newly divorced mom at the time with a hideous old beater of a car, and he was an older Asian businessman (beautiful suit, fancy briefcase) with a brand-new Lexus. What a bully. I was devastated, but I guess it was a good life lesson: always be wary of who you might be dealing with in parking situations.

P.S.: You know that Donkey will deny this ever happened.

• monster (Single and Mingle) says:

that is nuts! did you get the security tape footage?

• I was behind a white guy in a Lexus who started road-raging on a car in front of him because that car wasn’t already rolling the second that the light turned green … this had gone on for close to a mile when I passed him to take an exit ramp off the bridge, & for some reason he decided I’d make a good next target, so he cut across a lane & tailgated me down the ramp & for several more blocks until we caught another red, then he pulled up beside me yelling “Yee Haw!” & throwing coins out of his sunroof at my car … when the taxi driver behind him jumped out & cut behind his car heading to my car, RR guy hauled ass around the corner (we still had the red, can’t believe he didn’t cause a wreck) … pretty surreal for an otherwise quiet Sunday morning.

• bitchface says:

I got chased by a young Asian guy in a BMW for flipping him the bird for tailgating me (granted I slammed on my brakes and he had to brake for dear life). We were going 110mph at one point; I was TRYING to get pulled over. Finally saw a cop on the side of the road and I veered across four lanes of traffic (880N from Silicon Valley – middle of the day) and pulled to the side of the road and started backing up towards the cop. Crazy guy flew on past. Cop didn’t notice (or didn’t do anything about either of us).

• Skirt Pull says:

I had almost the same experience! I was living in the Haight in San Francisco and was home late, having commuted an hour from work, around 9 pm. Parking was horrible in my neighborhood and I circled for 30 minutes looking for a spot. I finally saw a car pulling out as I rounded a corner, and stopped to take the spot. I noticed ahead of me that another car (which, like in your story, had passed the spot) was signalling to back up and take the spot, but I also ignored him. He apparently thought the spot was rightfully his because the next day my side mirror was smashed and car keyed on the whole left side. It was terrifying, especially because this was obviously someone who lived in my neighborhood. I immediately started paying $250/month for a shitty space that was impossible to get in and out of, but was secure (and I was a grad student making $18,000 a year at this point). I learned my lesson – it’s just not worth it. Let the asshole take the space and keep looking for another 15 minutes. I’m lucky I didn’t get hurt.

• Skirt Pull says:

And I should also say, if someone went off on me like this in front of my CHILD, I would freaking cut a bitch. I don’t care. You just don’t do that.

• Factory Seconds says:

I hope that wasn’t a parallel spot, because I’ve had someone pull forward into a parallel parking spot when I was trying to back into it. I was fuming.

8. SchemeyNutButter says:

As your tipster is new here, we can commiserate by sharing the Bolt Bus story.
    In brief, a woman had the audacity to talk to friends on her phone during a bus trip and wouldn’t hang up and shut up even though Julia (repeatedly I believe) told her to pipe down. So, realizing the woman won’t comply, does Julia simply throw her the stink eye and then plug in her headphones and listen to itunes while refreshing the page on her Julia Allison Google alerts? Oh no.
    She takes the woman’s picture, uploads it to twitter (or her blog or both), and says this bitch deserves to be punched in the face.
    A dedicated role model for all the girls.

9. 24/7 donkey show says:

What an insane overreaction to a minor annoyance. Her cauldron of bile and scheme-juices must be about to runneth over.

10. 24/7 donkey show says:

Also, way to be an anti-bullying role model!

• Dyspeptic says:

Irony does not compute with our Donks. She is irony-challenged, among her many other challenges.

11. bitchface says:

were the cameras rolling?

12. Donkey Expertin says:

You guys, come on! This is how she sticks up for ALL THE GIRLS with low-self esteem issues! Feel free 2 relax.

PS: yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

13. Julia: Old Maid, Forever Alone says:

This is a very crazy story. I lived in Southern California for two years, and have experienced and witnessed my share of road rage. But getting out of your car to scream at a stranger? That’s insane on so many levels, including but not limited to the fact that the person you’re screaming at may possibly be as mentally unhinged as you are and has a weapon.

Also, the older I get, the more paranoid I become. The world is an incredibly, incredibly small place. Every time I behave shittily to a stranger, I wonder if I’m going to run into them again. Like maybe it turns out that this person is the hiring manager for a company I’m interviewing at. Just the very idea of that kind of awkwardness ensuing makes me mind my manners.

• pearipathetic donkey says:

That’s what’s particularly surprising. I swear one day someone is going to be just a crazy as her and do so real damage. I bet the thought has never even crossed her Donkey brain. I am constantly fearful that I may be the victim of road rage, as I too have witnessed a fair share of road ragers exiting their vehicles and pounding on hoods and windshields.

• sausage curls/fingers says:

Seriously, what if the person was equally unhinged and her tires got slashed and her car was keyed? Imagined the woe is me.

• KS says:

Unfortunately, punching her in the face would be an improvement over her current looks.

14. Mandy says:

No fan of Julia; but how do we know this story is accurate?

We don’t. And I don’t care. But the person did email under her own name and is a real person with two real kids.

And here’s more, from a subsequent email:

In case you care to share, the incident occurred at the new Trader Joes in West Hollywood near the Grove (the parking lot is very poorly designed, for sure).  I was able to confirm it was her because Google took me to her tweets.  I looked at her tweets from the 16th, and before the encounter she tweeted about coming from her hairdresser in West Hollywood and “re-redding” herself.  Then about an hour after the time of the encounter she tweeted about a mall parking lot experience that made her “lose what little faith she had left in humanity”.  Like I was the bad person???  Seriously??? She has absolutely no accountability for her actions.

• AFGHANI says:

Horrifying.

Does she pretend to be nice when others are around? If not, how to people even PRETEND to be friendly with her?

**mind boggles**

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

I knew Donkey wouldn’t be shopping at Ralphs.

Also, I love it — she lost her faith in humanity because a mother with her kids in the car waited for a parking spot that was rightfully hers. Such a cunty donkey.

• Lilly Liberation Front says:

God. She seriously is UNHINGED!! JULIA! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! GET. HELP.

Ps: Donkey!

Pps: Sociopath.

• LetItExplode says:

Holy fuck that place is right next to my house and I was there on Saturday as well. Parking lot is a complete shit show; no WAY to go around anyone.

Not to make this all about me but she was also my neighbor in Gramercy. Ugh!

GO AWAY MEAN LADY.

• Jack (The #1 Hated Person on the Internet Because I Once Wrote on Tumblr about My Diabetes) says:

Like all narcissists, she’s incapable of taking responsibility for her bad behavior. That poor soccer mom.

• Cowboys & Brayliens says:

Serious rofl. Saturday near the Grove, and she loses her shit because of traffic and parking? Jesus, Donk, welcome to LA.

‘One of these days, Donk is going to try that stunt, and someone is going to run her ass over, guaranteed.’

Yep.

People in LA are crazy. Which is exactly why you keep your road rage to yourself. You fuck with the wrong person? And you will get your ass kicked. Or shot.

They’ll need an ATV to run over that ass.

• Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• pearipathetic donkey says:

Lost faith in humanity? Julia is one of the crazies your mother warns you about!

• Joardache & the Pelts says:

Julia is going to get meaner after the shitshowis is canned after three eps.

• melting marionette says:

this is the sign of a seriously deranged person forever spiraling downwards. i wonder what it would take for her to totally flip over the edge?

• Dyspeptic says:

My spidey sense, which usually serves me well, says this incident is real.

• iblow4shoes (formerly sad lilly) says:

She is not a good person. I’ve read here from some that they are rooting for her to change and become a better person. I’m not. I can’t stand her.

15. monster (Single and Mingle) says:

FYI Tipster, next time, when you encounter an unhinged donkey in the wild just say “take care, dear heart.”

Gregwilling you never come upon her again, though.

16. A Donkey is an Ass says:

Next time just put the minivan in reverse and run over her bullemia.

17. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

She’s so spiritual, I’m surprised she doesn’t teleport herself back and forth to Ralph’s.

18. bitchface says:

what is this shit?

Did you all parse this and I missed it?

—-
    Meanwhile, the show — which co-stars Amy Laurent and Emily Morse — also dives into Allison’s admittedly rocky past with the Internet, during which her columns were attacked by numerous sites and commenters. (At one point, a popular site referred to her as the third most-hated person on the Internet.)

To this day, Allison says she is still affected by the experience.

“It was a formative experience of my adult life, in the sense that I felt that I was unfairly maligned, and I just felt completely misunderstood,” she said. “And deeply hurt … I couldn’t understand why people hated me, or I couldn’t understand why they didn’t know that I was just joking around.”

“Is it in the past? To an extent, absolutely,” she added. “This docu-series functioned as therapy for me, which I was not expecting … Later on in the show, one of the experts I go to brings up my experience with Internet vitriol, and it was incredibly painful. It was a really difficult time for me. I didn’t want to address it. But you can’t heal unless you bring stuff up and deal with what happened. I think there was a lot of self-hatred on my part, and I think was blocking me from having a healthy relationship.”

Tonight, Miss Advised will mark Allison’s big debut on Bravo, something that has come this close to happening on multiple occasions. In fact, as she revealed to Celebuzz, she was once commissioned to be on a roundtable talk show alongside another famous Bravolebrity: Bethenny Frankel.

The talk show, of course, never made it to air; however, Allison still remembers her experience working with Frankel rather fondly.
    “I’ve known [Bethenny] for a couple of years,” Allison recalled. “She has great hair. I didn’t have in-depth conversations with her or anything … She knew exactly what she wanted, and she was perfectly coiffed.”

“I was just excited to be there,” she added with a laugh.
    ===

You understand, you basement dwelling shitheads??? YOU caused her and OMG Jack McCain to be the “we could have had it alllllllllllll” one who got away! YOU YOU YOU not her YOU YOU YOU not Guam, YOU YOU JELLY ROLL CHEETO FRANZI H8TRZ!!

PS Bethanny Frankel would cut you, Julia Allison, if she had any idea who you are.

• bitchface says:

another RBD shout out http://www.yovenice.com/2012/06/18/dating-in-mdr-miss-advised/

(julia, they’re coming from INSIDE your neighborhood)

• Norse Horse, Task Ass says:

“Is it in the past? To an extent, absolutely,” God, she mangles language. I think she means, “a little bit, sure” but it also reads as, “not really, but completely”.

She was commissioned for a chat show with Bethenny, like Michelangelo was commissioned to paint the Sistine Chapel. She’s known Bethenny for years, but their conversations were shallow and vapid as they “worked” together. Donks “knows” Bethenny in that apparently she saw great hair. Just scintillating.

• melissa sue £ says:

Not for nothing, but Bethanny “has great hair”?!? Not only is that not true, but THAT’S what she remembers about working with someone who’s built a fairly huge brand out of nothing?

19. Donk, Donk. Who's There? says:

How shitty. I have two small kittens and if anyone were to scare them like that, I would be devastated. Poor anon tipster kittens, they are probably having nightmares about the crazy clown lady in the parking lot. Seriously though, this is someone who wants children? She has NO IDEA what it takes to be a good mother. Please Julia, do the world a favor and don’t procreate.

Anon tipster mommy, I love the sleuth that you are.

20. Jack (The #1 Hated Person on the Internet Because I Confessed to Having Had Acne as a Teenager) says:

OT. From one of my dearest friends. Not a catlady and he’s paid little attention during the few times I’ve mentioned Donk:

I dvr’d the big premiere last night but did not watch the show—–well, bits of it—- until tonight. I guess I just don’t get it. All three young women are brainless. I would guess what sets your Julia apart is that even with the narrow confines of reality tv acting, she is not convincing as a human being of any kind. Meeting her family was also creepy… it was if they were under house arrest and had to appear on camera with her and care about her. But really…. even skipping around… I didn’t spend much more than 10 minutes looking at this. Who is the audience for this show? Last night, amid all the chatter on Facebook, did look at the re-blogging donk site and was rather nauseated to find that your nemesis actually skipped funeral activities for her grandmother to do a promo on a Chicago tv. In any case… I am not recording any more of this. I am just not amused by her antics.

• Dyspeptic says:

so not fair, hater! Julia did go to the service. And the very next day she jet-packed to the TV studio for her promo spot, so what’s the problem? I’m sure her family was very proud that she rebounded so quickly. That’s their girl!

21. Handbag Cohen Stuffed With Hair says:

I’m going to close my laptop and go for a walk, so I can stop thinking about what I would do if someone approached my car with my children inside it, then started in on me again in front of them inside a store. There’s no profit in the thoughts going through my head, particularly given that the someone in question is Julia Allison, who — even with her 70 extra pounds of filler — I could crush under a boot heel without really lifting a leg.

Seriously, walking away.

• diluted brain says:

I feel the same. Atleast James Fay’s sister hit her – lucky bitch.

• Dyspeptic says:

Can’t even imagine the creative bile I would have spontaneously heaped upon her outlandishly outsized noggin.

22. diluted brain says:

I come from SI and sure you could imagine the stereotypes associated with living there. I have never in my life seen or heard of such a thing. I could imagine getting out of a car yelling if the car had gotten hit – but who the fuck gets out of the car to yell at someone for holding up traffic for likely a couple minutes? Then has the nerve to continue while inside. What a lunatic. Seriously.

Anon tipster – atleast you can laugh about it and know you didn’t do anything wrong. I don’t have kids so I understand how you handled the situation. As someone without kids, I would’ve called her the C word and went mental if it were me.

23. Worrisome Pelts Swears to Greg She Will Never the Donkey says:

I can’t be bothered to watch so much as a clip of this ‘tard’s show, but you recapping cats are hilarious.

Donkey, in the above incident you have neither prethentathion nor perthepthion on your side.

24. ks says:

this story is missing a “do you know who i am???”

25. Fake Kidney Infucktion says:

I’m not a bad person for hoping that one day she yells at someone bigger and meaner and with more issues, right?

26. Donkeycam Now! says:

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2hmo3zn.png[/img]

27. Miss assvice says:

If she had done that with my kitten around I would have had her arrested. I know how insane she is though so who knows what she carries in that Chanel knockoff she totes around. I would not have trusted her road rage for a second. 911 for the sake of public safety.

28. The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

Psychiatry and therapist-type cats, is this level of anger at all connected to sociopathy? Or is this more of a classic NPD thing?

• I’m pretty sure that one can have inner rage w/out being narcissist or sociopathic, but in Donkey’s case, it just seems to be yet another layer of her fuckupedness.

So much for her proclaimed assram zen & spirituality …

• DSM-V: JFA Edition says:

Doesn’t distinguish much. Her anxiety before this aired must have been pretty damn high.

• Total Jing says:

NPD. She’s not a sociopath (diagnosis: anti social personality d/o). She’s got a serious case of NPD which is almost fucking impossible to treat, FYI. The best thing to do would be to get her on a mood stabilizer which, of course, she’d never take.

Go back to the Ashram, Julia.

29. Malformed Face (Like a Bloated Deli Ham Left in a Hot Mercedes C Class) says:

From the “fans” of the Miss Advised FB page:

Jenny Em
    Julia is an idiot and a user. This is the reason why women can’t find nice guys. Justin was great and made effort. Wasn’t she complaining about finding good guys in California? I think she will fit in here just fine. She’s already like a lot of the women out here. I somehow doubt Justin will have trouble meeting another girl.
    Like · · 5 hours ago

Kristi Dykes Huls
    I am just not seeing that “kardashian” booty on her LOL
    Like · · 8 hours ago

Ginebra Candiotti
    this show is so bad!! 3 single ladies on their 30′s sleeping around with every men available, gay or straight!!! advised to what? to be a hoe??????
    Like · · 16 hours ago

Marie Loko
    Dating is difficult as it is, why must Bravo portray women in this light? Desperate, slutty, clueless and talking about finding a husband to the point of nasueaum. And Amy recycling is only good for the enviroment not boyfriends….who would take advice from these tricks????? Pink slip this show please…..
    Like · · 18 hours ago

Collette Ojeda
    Good God. I’m only 12 minutes into this show and I already want to shoot myself. Terrible….these girls are annoying! Truly, there HAS to be better shows available Bravo!!! >:(
    Like · · 20 hours ago

Monica Chilton McGill
    This is the most ridiculous show. 3 women who obviously aren’t very bright trying to fix other peoples love lives when their own lives are train wrecks. I sincerely hope that Bravo cancels this trainwreck before it makes it through a whole season. Emily makes me the sickest of all. This should be called 3 slutty women running their mouths!!! Uuuggghhhh disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like · · 20 hours ago

Kelly Chelten
    How old are these ladies?
    Like · · 22 hours ago
    Marie Loko Old enough to know they should never have signed up for this show. Awful!
    18 hours ago · Like

Melany Apodaca Chadwick
    Wow… stupidity abound in this show… these girls are in their 30′s and this pathetic? Siiiiigh…. sad… sad… sad…
    Like · · 22 hours ago

30. diluted brain says:

I love that there are still 0 comments on her novella… I mean bravo blog.

31. The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

Calm down, Greg!

32. The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

[img]http://mouseclubhouse.com/Interviews/greg-ehrbar/greg-header.jpg[/img]

33. She killed my DVR says:

I have been trying to watch the show. And my DVR must be questioning my taste because for the first time ever it has crapped out FIVE times during the show. 5 times in 46 minutes. I get through about 5 minutes, it stops, cannot do anything with the DVR and then a minute later it shuts itself off.

Stop judging me, DVR!!

Either her horrible rasp or Emily’s piercing shrillness is busting your DVR.

I imagine dogs barking all over Emily’s neighborhood while she does her sexy sex sex radio show.

• Dyspeptic says:

The funniest part of that um, is it TVgasm recap? is the description of Emily’s “radio studio” as a formica kitchen table with no visible recording equipment.

34. Dr. Gary says:

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/de9x93.jpg[/img]

35. juliaspublicist's rococo pile of polyester juliaspublicist says:

I just have to say that I LOVE that this tipster, who never ever know Julia existed, described her as a “bully.”

Today has been a gift from Greg.

36. Sake Bombardier says:

[img]http://postimage.org/image/vbcy68jap/[/img]

• Sake Bombardier says:

[img]http://s16.postimage.org/yuyvw1m0l/noumoveura128639121121440814.jpg[/img]

• monster (Single and Mingle) says:

I’m going to acknowledge this is hilarious.

• Sake Bombardier says:

Thanks Monster. And I must say you are slaying me with your gifs. This shit show is making me miss the A List.

37. Total Jing says:

This reminds me of the stomping tantrum that Julia had with the Parking Police Officer years ago, after bothering people at the Gawker offices. Also, reminds me of the grapefruit tantrum. Also, reminds me of so many other canklesaurus tantrums.

I know people get all road rage, and often it can be from irritability. Everyone loses their shit sometimes but Julia does this over and over again, and it comes from a sense of entitlement (hello NARCISSISM). Also, if the woman has 2 fucking kids in the car and you can see them (which she obviously did) then maybe speak to the woman out of her children’s ear shot? I would never approach a mother with kids in tow like that, regardless of the mother’s behavior, kids get SO ANXIOUS when this kind of confrontation takes place.

• CurlingIronsAtDawn says:

Exactly. I’m so pissed off for that mom. Stay away from the littles. No one deserves Julia Allison, least of all children.

38. CurlingIronsAtDawn says:

If that, I don’t even have the words for her, if she came to my car window and began screaming at me, I would take a picture through the window and call the police. No questions asked. You cannot verbally accost people. And if my son was in the car, so help me. No. Just no. This is the absolute worst thing she has ever done. Do not trifle with me when my little one is around. I will bring the full force of the law to bear on you. I would sue her for assault and negligent infliction of emotional distress. I have NO PATIENCE for these types. I once was followed by a canker sore of a woman who thought I cut her off. I rolled down the window and said, “I’m calling the police. My son is in the car, and you’re harassing us. Besides, I’ll need the police to take your personal information so I can file a civil suit as well because I’m also an attorney.” She u-turned and hightailed it away. GAWD, nothing makes me madder. NOTHING. I’m a progressive, but I can almost understand what that Palin woman means by mama grizzly when someone threatens you when you’re with your kid. I didn’t think I could hate the person she is more. But, no. I do now.

39. CurlingIronsAtDawn says:

Oh. My. Lord. I feel like I’m going JFA all of a sudden. I can’t stop focusing on this. Julia Allison is a vile, vile, vile excuse for an adult. She verbally attacked a mom with two kids with the right of way. She did it in California. If there is any state with laws against verbally assault someone, it’s California. I almost wish it would’ve been me because I would’ve called the police. Karma is coming for her.

• Extremely Large Size Medium says:

Seriously. When I lived in SoCal, I was in a parking lot with a four-way stop. Other car stopped, I stopped, and when the other car rolled on, a second car just sped through the stop sign. I honked at her, and then when we were both stopped at the light in separate lanes, she rolled down her window to scream at me that I had the stop sign but she didn’t (you could look behind us and clearly see the back of the octagon in the lane she’d been coming through).

I briefly yelled back at her and then realized, oh right, I’m in California, where the laws are crazy against road rage. So I shut up and drove on instead of schooling her on stop signs/calling her names, even though she started it in every conceivable way.

40. CurlingIronsAtDawn says:

Someone please hold me back. I have the mind to tell her what for, right now. This is it. I just cannot read one more thing about this wound. This is the worst. The all time worst. The lady had children with her. CHILDREN.

• DirtyLakeMichigan says:

I hear ya’. Too bad Mom didn’t think quick enough to grab her i-pone and video it. That would have been AWESOME to see that posted all over the internet. I live in a state pretty notorious for road rage and I may have even stepped up to a rager or 5. Kids though?
      Seriously, were that me and my kids weren’t with me, I just know I would have lost my shit and stepped out of the car to confront her with my almost 6 ft frame and hair like Princess Medera (not red though) and laughed maniacally.
      Kids in the car? Damn – lock the doors, shut the windows and tell the kids this is what crazy looks like.

41. Mooch says:

I HATE her now. Before I’d read about her shenanigans and laugh at her, but after reading about the parking lot incident I truly detest her. Had it been me in the car with my children I don’t know what I would have done. But it would not be pretty.

• CurlingIronsAtDawn says:

Me, too. I detest her now, and I hope all bad things come back to visit her. She’s a wound.