Julia apparently didn’t realize that employees and contractors of the production company move straight from one job to the next. For some reason, she seemed to think that they were all in the same holding pattern she’s been in waiting for “her” show to come out. Sounds like it’s been a rude shock to her that nobody wants to “hang out” now that they aren’t being paid to deal with her. Similarly, nobody from Bravo has time to hold her hand and babysit her. She expected constant contact and adoration. She’s gotten dodged phone calls and unreturned emails. You’d think someone with her dating experience would find this eerily familiar.
Our Girl Donk is putting on a brave/smug face, but it sounds like she sees where this is headed.
- No Jobs by Bravo! on Totally Not Dumped Yet Again
- How Brayella Got Her Hoove Back on Totally Not Dumped Yet Again
- fig (young, fun, feminine philosopher) on Totally Not Dumped Yet Again
- juliaspublicist's rococo pile of polyester on Totally Not Dumped Yet Again
- Albie Quirky on Totally Not Dumped Yet Again