Oh God, The Cankleshausen

BenLerer: I love Twitter in a completely pathetic way

JuliaAllison: @BenjLerer – fffffff —- kkkkk how did I miss you at Techcrunch, The Webbys, or SV Angel party tonight?!? WHERE B BE AT!!?

BenLerer: @JuliaAllison j, you are ruining everything. I’m in SF. till thursday. uggggggg.

JuliaAllison: @BenjLerer – nooooooooo!!!! You IZ ON WRONG COAST, my tight teed compatriot. I will cry until you return, swathed in rays of Silicon glory.

BenLerer: @JuliaAllison you’re a raging nerd. but I’m sad we can’t hang. when are you back?

JuliaAllison: @BenjLerer – raging nerd pot to kettle, I’ll be here until SATURDAY, foo. And then back again before Bravo show premieres June 18! Woo!

“Raging nerd” is one way to put it, I guess. Gigantic, embarrassing tool might better. DONK IZ FOO, YO.

UPDATE:  Commenter Miss Assvice reports:

She was completely drunk off her ass. I heard this morning that she was “aggressive” as she calls it to all men at the angel investor party. She is wallet hunting and she does not belong there

131 Responses to Oh God, The Cankleshausen

1. Worrisome Pelts says:

Oh, honey. No.

2. LEFOOLIEH says:

Beat me to it! Cosign everything.

3. anon says:

Who is his wife and why is he entertaining Julia?

Wow. She is gorgeous and sounds funny and sweet based on her Twitter stream. Hope she schools a stupid drunken donkey and eventually divorces her insulting douche of a husband.

• Maybe she does find him humorous ….

Ben Lerer @‏BenjLerer
          huge opp. someone from @bachelorabc called asking if I’d like to apply to be the dude for next season. is that cool @emrotz5 ?
          27 Mar 12

emily lerer ‏@emrotz5
          @BenjLerer @bachelorabc he’s married! You should probably fire the person who does your research
          27 Mar 12

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

She sounds like she has to say, “He’s married” a lot. BACK OFF DONKEY.

4. anon says:

You forgot his latest reply:

9h Ben Lerer Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    @JuliaAllison I’m scared for June 18. depending on when I make it back maybe a drink thurs. if not, right before the show.

5. pearipathetic donkey says:

I get that all this iz and foo is her attempt at humor, but my god, she is 31! Seriously, who does that?

• This one is a no-boner says:

a socially awkward sociopath.

• miss assvice says:

Donkey has been reading the comments here too much. There was just a comment the other day mocking her with ” I iz serious bidness lady” . Probably where she for it.

6. Whoa! I can’t get past that incredibly nasty hair … she thinks that shit looks good? she can’t be bothered to brush out the greasy bed-head matting near her part? she wants to criticize ‘Texas big hair’ because apparently she thinks sportin’ a BP oil slick atop her ginormous gourd head is where it’s at?

Ugh, Donkey, I can smell you from here — you best make deviated septum #1 on your manifesto of more than 72+ wallet demands.

• P.S. Donkey

Don’t knock Texas — one way or another, we keep our livestock clean.
      [img]http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/car_wash_cows_texas.jpg[/img]

• Worrisome Pelts says:

OT: Colonial this weekend?

• Nah, not moi — I did that one year on the American Airlines VIP ticket & even w/ all the frills & swag, it was just one big snooze (I do love to people-watch, but no one has really lived up to the legendary Priscilla Davis antics at Colonial, eh?)

• Worrisome Pelts says:

So I hear re: PD. I have to go sip and judge for a bit on Friday to maintain my outer-fringe-of-the-whirl status. Also: “gifted” Champions’ Club passes.

Related: I would pay Fuck You Money to see Donkey in the hospitality tent at the Byron Nelson. She is a total amature compared with those girls.

• Wish I’d known sooner that you’re interested — a friend offered me tix but everyone I know is either already set to go or has something entirely different going on.

Ima just hang by the pool & get my drink & tan on (was gonna go out of town, but now I’m reluctant to fly in a small plane after Sunday’s crash in Boyd).

• Donkeycam now! says:

Bring back the sausage curls!

(and free Lilly, of course)

• Real-life "Cathy" Cartoon says:

I wouldn’t have thought any hairdo was worse than those sausage curls, but the Morticia is another level of horror.

7. Scooby Don't says:

Above tweet prior to auto correct (if only):
    BenLerer: @JuliaAllison you’re an aging turd. but I’m glad we can’t bang. why are you a hack?
    Dear MrsBenLerer, beware the Donkey sniffing around. And be ready for the “helpful” email from SistahBurro who’s only trying to help you out.

8. juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Who is this guy?

• SchadenfreudianSlip says:

Founder of Thrillist and runs a NYC-based seed fund, Lerer Ventures, with his dad. Actually very respected in the NY tech scene. And until now, I thought I pretty decent and intelligent guy.

• Andy Wintour Hacks (up a hairball) says:

Oh really? I almost pitched them last year when I was fundraising, but they couldn’t make time on my short trip to NYC. Honestly, it was an intro from someone else, and they missed out big time. Plus, now I’m glad I’m not associated with this douche.

9. JFA says:

Tweets that should been texts, volume a BILLION. Just shut up honey.

• SchadenfreudianSlip says:

Seriously. This is the shit that drives me crazy.

Hey you two morons, that back and forth you are doing? Its called a personal conversation. You’re speaking only to each other. You’re referencing inside jokes. There is nothing NOTHING of any value in anything you are saying to anyone other than yourselves. Use email. Use text messaging. Get on your computer and IM the fuck out of each other.

But stop the narcissistic tweeting bullshit.

Donkey, you transparent jack ass, we get it. You have a guy friend who flirts with you. You know someone influential in the tech scene. You are a special snowflake princess unicorn. ENOUGH!!

10. anon says:

After doing some reading, I would not put it past him to cheat with Julia. And I think he’s purposely pissing off his wife.

Some of his past tweets:

Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    My wife left me home alone for the weekend… If anyone needs me I’ll probably be in the hospital/jail
    4:38 PM – 14 Jan 11 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    My wife just b-lined it to an airport tequila bar at 1015am without asking if anyone wanted a drink. I love her so much.
    7:18 AM – 19 Feb 11 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    Heading back from Hamps w/o my car. Wife left early and took my keys. Awesome. Glad I bought a new car. #fml
    11:21 AM – 12 Jun 11 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    My wife just crushed 15 pieces of sushi and 2 hand rolls. Feeling good about the whole getting married thing.
    6:19 PM – 22 Nov 11 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    My wife resembles Arnold in “Conan the Barbarian”
    9:45 PM – 26 Nov 11 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    tough decision: vday dinner w/ wife or sports illustrated swimsuit party? please vote
    10:27 AM – 3 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    woke my wife when I got home. she asked why I was bothering her. guess im single if anyone’s interested
    8:45 PM – 15 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    @mikerowan your wife is as crazy as my wife
    8:15 PM – 3 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

Ben Lerer ‏@BenjLerer
    @darcyday @joshsternberg my wife doesn’t like me following women
    1:32 PM – 4 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

Wow. What an asshole. Even if he’s kidding, how is anyone to know that? Perfect for a donkey.

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

Once or twice is cute – the rest is super passive aggressive. What a dick.

• Wow, what. a. catch.*

Only way I can possibly imagine tolerating my husband or SO saying this kind of BS about me in public is if he was a professional comedian & it was part of his schtick, a la Rodney Dangerfield (who I never, ever found particularly funny) — otherwise, ew-fucking-ew, I have no use for people who badmouth their SO’s.

*He’s right down there w/ Tim Ferriss & Tucker Max, Donkey, so this should be a good fit for you, Donkey, & bonus! you can self-soothe your ego when you get your greedy hooves on something (emphasis on ‘thing’) that originally belonged to someone else, you freakin’ stinkin’ black-hearted skank. Double bonus! if he has kids.

Pretty much just as classy as all her other friends.

11. bf says:

She is not a nerd!!! Omg another “off” conversation where she really does not understand how tone deaf she is.

12. melting marionette says:

OT, and i know this isn’t about me, but with le donk in town i’m definitely staying holed up in the catbasement until saturday.

She’s like a bear in that you will hear her and smell her before you see her.

• G$'s Paddleboat to Hell - R.I.P says:

I kind of want to play Stalk the Burro….I never have gotten to see her in real life. I want to see the cray! Experience the bray! for myself. And then maybe throw a drink on it. Also…and forgive me for being a terrible lurker/sometime commenter…what’s canklehausen? Why does it burn?

• KrakenSkulls says:

According to the Glossary:

Cankleshausen Syndrome by Proxy • Extreme embarrassment experienced by proxy due to Julia’s highly inappropriate and/or embarrassing actions, tweets, IMs, blog posts, interviews, lipdubs, TMI Weekly segments, TV appearances (e.g. Alexa Chung), Gawker comments, etc. Coined by commenter Dr. Gary DDS. cf. Munchausen syndrome by proxy

It burns because it is like a rapid-onset type of pain, like a jalapeno-coated hollow-point bullet.

• melting marionette says:

techcrunch is being held at pier 94 (wes side hwy@53rd if i remember correctly). doppler-braying will be heard as you traverse through midtown.

13. Andy Wintour Hacks (up a hairball) says:

Seriously, think about this for a moment. Her broke ass bought a cross country airline ticket…to visit her family durring mourning? No. For something related to the show (the only thing close enough to “business travel” at the moment)? No. No, of all things, she bought a cross country plane ticket (when she would normally bitch about it to visit her family) to go to a…startup conference? Seriously? Why? Nothing remotely related to anything she does! It makes NO SENSE. So what sort of crazy stream of though prompted her to make this voyage? Does she think she’s going to throw “Fuck you” anything (fame?) into anyones face? And if that’s the reason, she went ALL the way across the country to a tech conference to do it. Maybe she really does want to land a fat angel wallet? Again, she flew ALL the way across the country to do it. Whatever the underlying reason, she is such a loser.

Wallet hunt, little else, I’m betting. Good point about not going home to visit her family since Granny’s death, but coughing up the coin to go on yet another hunt for a rich dude.

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

If she is so into Shirtless Mouth Breather (of 4th date fame!!!!!) why is she throwing herself at every man in sight?

Oh, I guess because those weren’t real dates.

• A Donkey is a Ass says:

She threw herself at some wallets last night and she considers it dates.

Everything is a date to a sad dumb Donkey.

• miss assvice says:

Why is dadser footing the bill for this wallet hunt? No way in Hell she paid for the tickets. The only thing I can assume is that he would rather have her wallet hunting in NYC than braying at home while they are grieving

• bitchface says:

reliving her glory days

• melting marionette says:

she had some? (oh. irony.)

“do you know what irony is baldrick?”
        “yes – it’s like goldy or brassy except it’s made out of iron”

14. A Donkey is a Ass says:

So, A Donkey’s going to be back in NY for the premiere. Oh to be a fly on the wall to witness the epic meltdown. Crickets from crowd while she’s loudly brays, thinking she’s cute and hilarious. The crowd laughing at what an asshole she is, while she sulks and feels sorry for herself.

A Donkey, this isn’t going to go the way you think it will.

• This one is a no-boner says:

So going to go to this one! Will report back!

• This one is a no-boner says:

Yeah, never mind. I’ll be at the beach.

A huge hulking summer blockbuster premiere in NYC between Memorial Day and Labor Day? Makes sense. A cable reality show premiere in the hot empty city in mid June? WTH. The RHoNY are having their parties prior to their premiere, June 4. Mid June? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…list.

15. JuliaCleaver says:

hmm maybe Gawker will have a party for Donkey?

16. Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Donkey has fallen so low. Trashy hicks who think it’s hilarious to talk about their poops (Taryn Southern) are too cool to hang out with her. This giant douchebag “Benj” clearly finds her embarrassing. What’s next in Donkey’s descent, John Edwards suggesting that she should be classier and more considerate?

17. NorseHorse, Literally. says:

Oh god. Julia and Julia are seeking interns. Four of them. Ugh.

Amazing Editor!/Basic Videographer
    Social Media Rockstar! ( (Music Industry knowledge a HUGE Plus)
    Stylist!
    Julia Allison Editing Intern!

• Here kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty!

(I kid)

• Andy Wintour Hacks (up a hairball) says:

Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting, you wicked minx.

• Expiration date's expiration date (PP) says:

I think that’s been up for a while? Seem to recall it being discussed a few posts back.

It’s disgusting, though. How is this “intern” scam allowed to go on? The magazine I worked for last was anal-retentive about hiring interns — they had to be in college, earning credit, etc — after the government started cracking down on illegal internships. How is it that she is able to get away with every sleazy scammy thing? The canklehausen!

I don’t think any intern fish have bitten at the Juliabait.

• iblow4shoes (formerly sad lilly) says:

Google “julia Allison intern”, look at what comes up, and you can see why no one has taken the bait.

If she tries to link it with Bravo, she will be smacked down very, very hard by Bravo, who really isn’t keen on being charged under California law. Or so I’ve heard.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

This. Bravo and Blondie Girl hire their own interns in accordance with the law. And they won’t hire one (or more) to be her personal assistant. Shocking.

Awesome.

Honestly her intern shit is the one thing that makes me wanna fucking poke a beast. Someone needs to be calling her out on this shit.

Honey, what you are trying to do is ILLEGAL. YOU STUPID BITCH.

I agree. It’s really the only thing that has made me want to poke the beast and/or rat her out.

Basically she wants a slave to perform the menial chores required for living an adult life that she considers beneath her and/or is too slothful to do for herself. These interns don’t take anything away from the experience — essentially, of being a lazy, entitled princess’s servant — other than an up-close-and-personal glimpse of severe mental illness. If they were Psych students, maybe I’d get it. But it’s absolutely disgusting to me that she does this. And, yes, completely fucking illegal.

She truly believes she deserves to have staff, “help,” etc. For being an unemployed Internet junkie. That is how ill and delusional she is.

Here’s a fun trip down Memory Lane, where as soon as it’s announced she’s landed a column, she starts looking for an “intern” to essentially write it. What a dumb asshole she is.

• CaptainGary says:

Yeah, this really makes me mad, too. Someone above said it first, but in order for these to be interns, shouldn’t they be working UNDER videographers, editors, stylists and so forth? These two wastes of space – and yes, Toilet Julia is now officially as bad – are trying to get people with valuable skills to do these things for free. That’s all it is. Interns learn things at internships. These interns will learn nothing valuable.

It’s infuriating.

• Miss assvice says:

This whole intern sushi scam is illegal. They try to get college students to pay for internships as part of their premium package. Real internships are not hard to get at all and students should never have to pay for them.

• In that video where Julia Allison is pulling a clavicle by patting her own self on the back for having the Tribune Media Services job that Dad$er got for her, she advises that putting incriminating fauxtos on fecebook may cost you your job …

Remind me, how soon was it after Julia Allison posted her raftass at Burning Man fauxtos on fecebook was it that she no longer had that job at Tribune Media Services that Dad$er got for her?

Remember when Julie and NS had Charlsie’s tumblr deleted, and tumblr denied deleting it? Good times.

“Yes, I lost ALL my content from the blog, even just pictures of my boyfriend and me. It was all removed.

Julia apparently wanted to have an “end of the internship” conversation, but her e-mails showed her being upset about the blog. So, I just thought I would ignore her. She continued to call me (11:30pm at night on like a Thursday) and texting me at 2:20am in the morning telling me I had to talk to her. I even received an e-mail saying my internship form (which was turned in) wouldn’t be sent until I spoke to Julia. After receiving a not so professional (at least in my book) voicemail from her, I sent her an e-mail telling her there would be no conversation and that I needed my form sent and everything handled appropriately in a timely and professional manner. I haven’t had any contact with her since then, just the producer.”

From another great RBNS Charlsie post:

“I woke up early and headed down to the studio at Next New Networks. The girls of Nonsociety were shooting new episodes of TMI. When I got there, Mary was working and so was NonSociety’s old intern Samantha. She went off to college last year, and now she is home for the month doing work here and there for them. Megan, the producer, and Meghan, the technology blogger, all showed up on time … but there was no Julia in sight. Julia actually showed up two and a half hours late. I think the production team who works on their show grew really impatient, which is understandable…

There was supposed to be a Nonsociety meeting at Meghan’s apartment later that night, but it never happened. When I left though, Julia gave me the dress she wore to the Google Inauguration Ball to return and a whole bunch of electronics to send out to people.

Forgot to mention, for anyone who’s not an RBD ‘old’, Charlsie was one of the original NS interns.

From what we’ve heard about the Miss Advised shoots, sounds like some things never change. *cough* two and a half hours late *cough*

• AFGHANI says:

Weren’t Fatty Kate and Scary Mandolph the original “interns”? I’m pretty sure they were before Charlsie.

• emma bourricot says:

No. You’re “pretty sure” but you are wrong, and you sure do love to correct people.

Charlsie was her intern in early 2008. Kate was an intern later that year and into 2009. I don’t remember Cary being around very much, but I do remember that you thought for a time that she was Bonnie Fuller’s daughter. That was also wrong.

• emma bourricot says:

Checking in because I have to correct myself. Charlsie was an intern in early 2009, just as RBNS was forming, duh. I’m sure Afghani can correct any other others I’ve made.

• emma bourricot says:

*any other others, or even any other errors. Touche.

• Pelts Off the Charts says:

I also get ragey at the intern thing. There is footage, somewhere on the internet, of Julia saying “everyone should get an intern! when i was an intern, i hired an intern.” It was in some lame interview or speech. It infuriates me.

It was in that Jeff Jarvis chat. And that stupid tool was/is enamoured of her for some reason that escapes me, and he didn’t challenge her on it. But she basically boasted about how you can get someone to do shit for you for free and call that person an “intern.” See you next Tuesday.

You know, it wasn’t the Jeff Jarvis chat. It was some other creepy older dude and she was at a school of some sort, really, really pleased with herself. Might have been around the time of the Wired cover. The auditorium was half-full. The guy was a professor of some sort and was fawning all over her. That’s all I can remember but I know Prof. F Camping will come to my rescue.

This was the chat where she said it. I can’t find the video anymore, however.

• AFGHANI says:

Another Julia Allison intern was used as a prop for Julia’s narcissism.

Like she needed a FW intern! Jesus Christ! She already had Lasagna cleaning up her dog poop and holding her grift bags. I FUCKING CANNOT.

“And here’s how you sneak into the front row. Watch and learn. Here, hold this. Act cool.”

Fail.

• Prof. F Camping says:

while i was doublechecking original sources to confirm what jacy wrote above (you rang?!), i discovered that mediabistro’s “becoming julia allison” profile (aka. “the old testament” of donkology) has been wiped. thankfully, the internet archive exists.

i will be adjusting the link in the sidebar. take THAT, donkutation defender! The Internet Never Forgets! #TweetThatDumbDonkey

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

Whoa… why has that been wiped??? Would Media Bistro bow to the pressure of Julia Allison (Donkey)/ Reputation Defender?

Miss Advised #ad

• mule on rouge says:

I/we need to start screengrabbing her posts and tweets, and copying her videos. She keeps disappearing valuable evidence! I used to follow the online antics of another internet laughingstock, and his fans created a YouTube account to serve as a library of all his crazy, because he would often erase things within hours.

• AFGHANI says:

Also? That intern Samantha must be super gullible–she interned for Mary after she was done with Julia/Nonsociety.

• Prof. F Camping says:

@Jacy: the podcast of the Parsons talk is free on iTunes, #24 in this list.

@Malformed: well, that profile is four years old, and A Donkey’s star has fallen ever so low.

Julia Allison @JuliaAllison 21m
    “Show me a person who enjoys derision and I’ll show you an emotionally stunted human being.”
    View details ·
    Julia Allison @JuliaAllison 3h
    Intern with The Julias! RT @InternSushi:Intern w/ @Bravotv’s @JuliaAllison & @JuliaPriceMusic. Apply on @InternSushi ow.ly/b3tiT
    View details ·

• Prof. F Camping says:

WHY must everything she tweets always take the form of an inane “quote”? NO ONE actually said this, except the cheesy scheme weasels in her mind.
      I recall Julia Allison Baugher engaging in derision more than once…

• Donkey of Perdition says:

Same reason her columns were nothing but quotes strung together, the lack of original thought.

• SchadenfreudianSlip says:

I imagine that when Bravo sees this there will be another in a long line of calls to Donkey telling her to take that shit down. I don’t think they want any reference to Bravo tied to Donkey’s ridiculous intern search.

• Donkolnikov says:

why is emotionally stunted her go-to insult? it’s like she’s heard it a lot or something… oh wait

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Also, it appeals to her because it sounds deep and psychological, yet it’s easy for limited Donkeys to understand because it’s actually about as sophisticated as calling someone a “poopyhead.”

Does she mean “deriding other people?” What is she talking about?

Also, for someone who doesn’t enjoy being derided, why does she provide so much material via her Twitter stream for which the only human, intelligent response would be derision?

• NorseHorse, Task Ass says:

I hate her made-up “quotes”, especially when they don’t make sense. Jacy, at first I thought she meant, “being derided”. Which, huh? But I think you’re right- she means deriding others. I think. Such a writer she is, y’all!

• melting marionette says:

i read it as a pithy atempt to tell us to shut up. probably got bored with techcrunch proceedings and visited here.

• Joardache & the Pelts says:

“People have been swinging at me for years, they always seem to miss.” – Jaime Lannister

• Emotionally Stunted says:

Show me Julia Allison and you’ll see an emotionally stunted grifter.
      Show me Julia Allison and you’ll see a physically stumpy pelt wearer.

• CaptainGary says:

Say what you will about them and their level of emotional maturity, but I’d rather be H.L. Mencken, Oscar Wilde or Winston Churchill than Elizabeth Gilbert or Eckhart Fucking Tolle.

• Prof. F Camping says:

“In the morning I will be sober, but you, my dear, will still be A Donkey.”

• Handbag Cohen Stuffed With Hair says:

I read this exchange aloud to Mr. Handbag and he loved it so much he applauded.

19. A Donkey is a Ass says:

A Donkey’s starting to look so much like Robert Z’Dar.

[img]http://www.moviespad.com/photos/robert-zdar-jaw-66526.jpg[/img]

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

UNCANNY!!!

SEPARATED AT BOTOX NEEDLES!

20. mcakez says:

@Bravotv – get ready to meet @Lillydog, BRAVO’s new star pup!

Who?

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

She’s out of her mind. So delusional. #1 it’s sickening she’ll use her dog like a prop to push her own agenda – obviously she has (from intel provided) no idea how she is going to be portrayed as someone who completely neglects her dog.

#2 – Bravo is not promoting the show, not even updating their Miss Advised Facebook page – give it up, Julia.

So embarrassing. Honey, sit down.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

You have a small tiplet in your inbox.

Related: As usual, Donkey’s public delusions of grandeur are preceded by private confirmations of her insignificance.

• So. Blessed. says:

And that that was in response to whose dog is the crowd fave from the Bravo stable? Erm. #MissUnivited

21. Serious Question says:

I saw a promo on “Pregnant in Heels” on Bravo tonight for the “Miss Debacle” show. Every clip seems to be a character saying something like “I haven’t had sex in a year,” and then Julia saying, “WHY WON’T YOU JUST KISS ME????” It’s repugnant. And instantly forgettable. My cathus saw it too, and when it was over he went “huh.” And I said, “Well, what did you think of that?” And he said, “No sex in over a year.” And I said, “No, but the show.” And he was all, “Oh, I wasn’t paying attention to that part.” G’NIGHT!!!!

• So. Blessed. says:

I saw a 10 sec promo during the second half of #RHOC. It was 1) Emily? blathering something 2) Julia braying either: “I [you?] hate [your] kids” or possibly “where’s my kiss?” in voiceover that Segway’d to 3) Julia punching some sweatered dude in the bicep. Then: logo and voiceover. Scene.

In a literal ten second spot I found nothing intrinsically watchable or even decipherable. I’d think a teaser trailer is meant to garner interest in a show as opposed to generating a “whafuck was that?” I mean, Bravo created more intrigue surrounding the new season of Million Dollar Listing in ten seconds (which was pushed twice during RHOC.) #realtalk. What’s there to do in MDL? Secure listing. Find buyer. Argue with buyer. Argue with seller. Wear delicious suits. Rinse, repeat. And this show is minimally successful.

The only, ONLY gains from a reality show to a network is to secure a viewing audience (apparently those with interest in Chevy Volts this summer–FAIL, Julia , “didn’t have to buy gas, twee-hee!”) which brings the monies and endorsements.

The sad scramble for 30,000 Fan-in-stans @14.95 a load is not driven by the network because, as our international cats have said, the show is not going to be Prestige Worldwide. Klout and other Twitter tracking is based upon others responding to and retweeting your posts.

I am only a catlady in a basement; I do not subscribe to Tony Robbins or shill for TechCrunch #cheesyskilletyo circle jerks. The “power” of social media lies in the ability to unite and evoke others through response. Sorry, Julia, you’re not good at any of this.

Viewers and readers are savvy, transparency and honesty, especially couched in a reality show format, are key. She should have competed in the OWN show, lost, then found something else that made sense. Instead, another year of reading selfhelp books and hanging out with dips: “Julia: You’re an organic soul flower in the universe–fart and it is smelt, who can understand the dreams of gas? And what of gas but complication? And you, dreaming star of farts yet unknown, blueprinted. ” #madeupquotes

22. skye504 says:

Got curious about Donkey’s Twitter and saw this: Julia Allison ‏@JuliaAllison
    Why aren’t any journalists covering Facebook’s IPO?!? It’s like people don’t care at all.

Are you sniffing fucking glue all day you giant space cadet? If you turned on even freaking E! News they were talking about it. Everywhere you look, they’re talking about it! So how in your brain does all this coverage NOT quantify as talking about it?!

23. skye504 says:

Oh…and this: Julia Allison @JuliaAllison Sociopath pot meet sociopath kettle: Chilling. Fascinating. Deeply disturbing. “Can You Call a 9-Year-Old a Psychopath?” – http://NYTimes.comhttp://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/13/magazine/can-you-call-a-9-year-old-a-psychopath.html?pagewanted=9&seid=auto&smid=tw-nytimes

24. skye504 says:

…Sorry for posting 3 times. She didn’t put “sociopath pot…” etc. I did, by accident because I touched my mouse pad and it stuck the cursor in there. But how funny would that be if that was actually something she DID do?

25. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

There’s more straight-up batshit grandiose, vengeful crazy here than I can parse (this guy was Jewish Writer, a.k.a. Comedy Writer — uh, 3 years ago that was):

@JuliaAllison: Huh. I went on two very … odd … dates with JB. RT @mindykaling: Welcome @JeremyBronson how psyched are @MCWarburton and I
    3:24 AM – 23 May 12

@JuliaAllison: @mindykaling @JeremyBronson @MCWarburton – if I recall, he actually took a call from his agent in the middle of one. Or was it his mom??
    3:27 AM – 23 May 12

• OMGPearskank says:

I’m running out of ways of saying how awful she is. She is the embodiments of awful and always ends up looking worse than those she tries to make look bad. Hell, she’s even awful at being awful!

Also, you said it yourself, genius, TWO DATES, nothing to write home about, even less attentionwhoringly tweet about. I’m assuming she wasn’t drinking again at the time.

OH. MY. GOD.

The Cankleshausen is burning SO HARD. There isn’t enough ointment in the world.

She *literally* inserted herself into the middle of a twitter conversation that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her. She is psychotic.

@mindykaling
      Welcome @JeremyBronson how psyched are @MCWarburton and I

@JeremyBronson
      @mindykaling @MCWarburton Thanks! Ridiculously excited…

@JuliaAllison

@JuliaAllison

@JeremyBronson
      @JuliaAllison @mindykaling @MCWarburton Mean!

Sigh…and of course she got what she wanted. The guy replied to her, and cc’d everybody else. Once again, this is why you should NEVER, EVER the Donkey.

• Andy Wintour Hacks (up a hairball) says:

Unbelievable. Why did she find this necessary?

Don’t answer that.

• This one is a no-boner says:

She’s inserting herself aggressively into other peoples conversations a lot lately. Me thinks she wants them to see ALL HER FOLLOWERS!!! She wants them to think, Wow Julia Allison Has A Lot of Followers… (hoping they won’t check the actual names-in-the-‘stans).

Sad.org.edu

• fig says:

Could it be all our mocking about the bought followers made her do research and now she is trolling for @JuliaAllison?

• fig says:

WOW!

So she finally did it. She finally reached a point where even without any context and prior knowledge, even with the kindest of hearts you can only interpret her actions as crazy and evil.

Congrats, bunny! And just in time for the premier.

Holy. Shit.

26. mule on rouge says:

Hey, Julia – Alan Rickman called. He wants his Snape wig back,

27. cupcake cray cray says:

I cannot stop watching this gif, it’s absolutely hypnotic. how does someone whose whole life involves wearing contrived costumes go on tv with nasty, greasy, matted hair? perhaps julia’s ‘subsidized’ rent in her parents’ condo came with the stipulation that she had to pay the water bill. most utility companies don’t accept used gift cards or old stinky track suits as payment, so I guess she had to economize.

I don’t totally love her new bravo-imposed hair, but when I see this gif, I realize how badly she looked before. if nothing else, thank you, bravo, for getting her to wash her hair.

28. darkwing duck says:

Vergüenza Ajena / Pena Ajena: Also known as ‘Spanish Shame’—sense of shame on behalf of another person, even though that person may not experience shame themselves—for example, cringing when watching a very bad comic—generally more intense when the other is well known to you, though possible even when you dislike the other person—similar to the Dutch term plaatsvervangende schaamte and the German term Fremdschämen— ‘external shame’ or ‘vicarious embarrassment’, being vicariously embarrassed by someone else. The humor enacted by video clips of very bad auditions for televised talent shows leverage the vicarious pain of this emotion.

*From Wikipedia. I’m kind of new around here so I don’t know if this has been brought up before, but I do know about AK kitty, so sorr,y too fat, if this is a repeat form somewhere else.