Well, well, well, it looks like many more people around Hollywood are coming out of the woodwork to fill our inboxes:
1. Which future reality star is already up to diva antics by being a lazy donkey who is lazy? Apparently the gruelling schedule of sporadic filming is getting to her, and she is telling producers how important it is for her to rest before “everything takes off.”
2. Which reality show cast member who will soon blame EVERYTHING on selective editing is reviled by crew members and anyone else she feels is beneath her?
3. Which depressed animal has garnered much sympathy from reality show crew members, so much so that one of them jokes about kidnapping the severely neglected canine. It’s a constant joke, but the crew member may not be kidding at all. In fact, some suspect this same crew member may make a cash offer for the terrorized and abused dog when filming is over so it can finally escape a certain demented hosebeast.
4. Which soon-to-premiere reality show has already been nicknamed “Miss Assvice” around Hollywood?
5. Which reality show producers are well adept at pushing the buttons of their psychotic and marriage-hungry cast members and have hours and hours and hours of tape to prove it?
6. Which upcoming Bravo star is surprising a number of producers unrelated to her show who can’t imagine how she didn’t get weeded out during pre-production for being a danger to herself and others?