A Donkey Speaks And It Is Resplendent With Lies and Cuntitude

I know my policy is never to poke the donkey. But it really burns my ass that this witch harassed innocent people in an attempt to bring us down and yet still tries to use us to get information about her boring, lame-ass personal life to the masses. When I saw that email today, I knew she’d sent it — and our tech genius, Prof. Camping, confirms that the IP addresses from her emails and the Guest of a Guest “tip” were the same. And so I snapped today and I poked the beast when she emailed us claiming she simply wanted to set the record straight.

And I didn’t stop. Feast your eyes but just one thing before you do — this loon obviously reads us the moment she wakes up. Oh honey.

HeeHaw Queen: I haven’t participated in your comments, but I did see your latest post about DeStorm.

A few things:

Andrew and I are just friends and have been for quite some time.  He’s a good kid, but no one is trying to make anyone jealous.

DeStorm and I never went out for the show.  We’ve been out a few times, and I think we’ll continue to see each other.  He’s incredibly sweet, talented and I’m a big fan of his.  It’s not exclusive or anything, so don’t get too worked up about it.

Hope that clarifies things for you!  If you’re going to gossip, at least get it right. ;-)

xo

RBD:  Question: So it was you who sent the email, right? Just tell the truth for once. I know people at Guest of a Guest, “dear,” lots of them — and no one from there sent it. You obviously want it out there, the same way you wanted CodeNames TK and PK’s identity revealed. Why this time?

“Andrew’s a good kid.” Love how you turn them into “kids” when they’re not interested in you.

And one more thing — one of our longtime commenters has been friends with Destorm for years. Uh-oh.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE:  Haven’t you noticed that when I send emails to you I ALWAYS use my real name?   Why would I do anything different now?  I don’t know anyone at Guest of a Guest, I didn’t even know that site still existed.  Does it??

So no, I didn’t send you any emails except the ones from my own email account.

And no, you’re wrong, I didn’t want Toph’s name revealed.  Megan did that without my permission.  [EDS note: What odd language. What things did she give Lasagna permission to do?] Nor did I want Justin’s name revealed.  You guys figured that one out all on your own.  Ironically, at the beginning of our relationship Justin wanted his name and face out there, and I didn’t.  BTW, both of them are still friends with me.

You honestly don’t get me, do you?  If I wanted you to know who I was dating, I would just write about it.

And re: the commenter being a friend of his?  Um, okay.  DeStorm is a big boy.  He can make his own decisions.  ;-)

Re: Andrew, that’s cute.  If you met him or knew him at all, you’d understand why I said that.  No need to overanalyze.  He’s a good guy.  There?  Did that make you feel better?

Let me know what language you deem acceptable in the future for how I should refer to men I’ve dated.  ;-)  I just want to make sure you’re happy with everything I do!

xo

RBD: How stupid do you think we are? Do you think we don’t know how often you’ve been in touch with us with threatening emails under fake names? You don’t think we have tech geniuses who can track down IPs even when sent via anonymising email accounts?

You don’t email under your own name when you’re threatening people and/or trying to get information out about yourself — the Gawker people have logs of all your fake accounts, by the way — you use fake names when you don’t want anyone KNOWING you’re trying to get information out about yourself. Seriously. Do not insult our intelligence.

And “dear,” as if you don’t know that Guest of a Guest still exists. They rag on you all the time. The Chelsea chick who writes about you knows that you read the site. And they have written about the BRAVO show recently. Again, stop insulting our intelligence.

And so now you’re officially throwing Megan under the bus by name, huh? And no, we didn’t know Justin’s name until someone posted it in the comments, strangely from the same geolocation of the comments you left on your Wikipedia page.

We knew his face after you made your Vimeos public and then accused us of hacking into your account. We didn’t know his name.

How do you keep track of all the lies?

By the way, you emailed to say you had Botox only twice and that was YEARS ago. And yet look at this, 4:09. Restylane? Or Botox? How odd!

Again — how do you keep track of all the lies? It must be exhausting. Wouldn’t it just be easier to get extensive therapy to find out why you’re like this? I mean look what you’ve done in the past 24 hours. Emailing your own site of apparent “online bullies” just to get some information out about yourself? I am sure your father is thrilled that he damaged his professional reputation to threaten us only to have you leaking information to us every six months when you can’t get anyone else to pay attention to you.

CUCKOOPANTS: I think you’re fairly unintelligent indeed if you don’t realize that I’m not dumb enough to threaten anyone anonymously.  You can believe whatever you wish, dearest, but that’s the truth.

Unlike you, I write emails with my real name. Why DO you keep yourself anonymous, anyway?  Not proud of keeping track of my botox appointments for a hobby?

That doesn’t seem like it would fit on a resume, now does it?  “HOBBIES & SKILLS: Obsessed with Julia Allison’s face”

I wonder why you have the patience to keep up with my life after all this while.

Why do you still care?  Don’t you think it’s a little sad?  Have you considered other extracurriculars?  Yoga is lovely!

I’m off to walk my dog on the beach. [EDS note: It was 4 p.m. L.A. time at that point. Poor Lilly.] Have a beautiful day!

xoxo

PS. No, I haven’t read Guest of a Guest in years, and I don’t know who Chelsea is … not really interested in that kind of blog, at this point in my life.  :-)

RBD: You keep telling yourself the lies, “dearest.” You keep telling yourself that you haven’t been leaking information about yourself under anonymous names for years — I guess it’s true what they say about pathological liars; they actually come to believe their own lies. But sadly, there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary. IP addresses do not lie, and a smart tech person can track them down very easily. And we’re not the only ones who know you do it. Tell that to your reality show producers — an honest portrayal of your middle-of-the-night online shenanigans would actually be interesting to watch.

MUPPETMUG: You can’t simultaneously believe that I want you to give up on this bizarre obsession of a site and also believe that I want to leak information secretly to your site to get attention.  THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

So let me clarify, lest it confuse you: I have given up on you giving up.  I think it’s psychotic you care so much about me – trust me, *I* don’t even care this much – but if you’re going to care, you might as well get things right.

One of the remarkable abilities you have is to find a way to see the negative in anything I do. It’s incredible, really.  Uncanny!  And that goes for your commenters, as well.  There is literally NOTHING I could say or do that would change your – or their – minds that I am the embodiment of evil.  Or pathetic.  Or unhinged.  Fill in whatever derogatory adjective you choose here.

I’m starting to think it could be amusing to post things I’m NOT actually doing, just to see your reaction!  ”She sucks! She’s doing X!!” It could be fun.  Maybe when I get some free time I’ll do that.

I floated the idea of starting to comment, but ultimately that seemed like a better idea in theory than in practice.  I don’t know, I might change my mind at some point.  We’ll see.
[EDS note: Like as if it's up to her.]

In the meantime, let me spell this out to you: If I want to communicate, you’ll know.  How? It will say my name. Right there.  In the email address.

I suggest you do the same.  What is your name, by the way?

RBD: My name is Carmen Miranda. [EDS note: Really pissed I didn't think to say Kate Middleton]. You see, here’s what you do, according to other websites/rebloggers before us well-acquainted with your antics. Publicly, you pretend you hate and despise the attention. And for the most part, you do, because it’s negative and you can’t handle criticism, by your own admission. But then, when you really want information to get out there, you hold your nose and leak it to the websites you claim to despise. Because no attention is worse than negative attention, in your mind.

Get some help, “dearest,” seriously. Did you feel second-best to your brother? Did your father not pay enough attention to you? There are myriad issues at play, and until you fix them, this is going to be your life — leaking information to your so-called “online bully site.” You claim to want marriage and children — that won’t happen for you until you fix yourself, and the kind of help you need will not come from Burning Man and ashrams.

As for why we do it? You’re an online celebrity. And our generation, as you have frequently noted, now spends a lot of time online rather than watching TV and going to movies and reading US Weekly. You sought and courted this new form of celebrity. And so you got the attention that you craved. But you can’t handle that it’s negative. So if you can’t handle that people are not enthralled with your very existence, why don’t you take your life private, like the rest of the world?

I have a background in psychology, and that is the first thing I would tell you to do. You don’t like it, stop providing the fodder. It’s not on us, “dearest,” it’s on you.

205 Responses to A Donkey Speaks And It Is Resplendent With Lies and Cuntitude

1. IDIOTBOX says:

So Megan outs Toph’s name using the name of Toph’s dead sister and we’re the psychotic ones?

• SilverLake Circle says:

PS, I can 100% confirm she and Toph are not friends.

Yes, Facebook friends because she scared the shit out of him by being so psycho he didn’t want to unfriend her.

She is a fucking liar.

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

That’s why I believe to this day a Donkey outted Toph – using his dead sister’s name – that is some personal, cruel shit – has a Donkey’s hoof marks all over it.

Yes, I can’t think of any scenario in which Lasagna would be that angry with him.

Why would you even WANT to be friends with a dude who was banging you with a gf? Jesus Christ get some pride. Also such great friends you now live in the same city and never hang out. Ugh.

Being “friends” with ex’s proves nothing about you…doesn’t mean you are a good person. Just means they are too exhausted and scared of you to give a shit enough to set you straight.

2. juliaspublicist says:

FYI: I just updated my resume. And our dear Professor just confirmed that the IP addresses for Julia and our Guest of a Guest tipster are one and the same.

Love it.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

She really is as slow as she could possibly be, isn’t she?

• juliaspublicist says:

Just don’t understand it. I have never met a pathological liar who lied so very badly. It really is true. She is not adept at ANYTHING.

Awesome. Adding that to the post.

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

I love the second she is caught in a lie re: The Botox – it’s about how psycho and crazy we are – nothing on her part about what a nut ball of a liar she is. Distract, distract, distract.

• The Final Rose says:

Donkey tries to throw Toilet Julia under the bus in 3…2….1…

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

update to resume:
      Professor Camping, Doctor of OBSESSED WITH JULIA ALLISON’S FACE.
      Hobbies: Pilot of ROFLcopters; Author of seventh most viewed post on the internet’s #1 Donkology site; skilled couch potato.

• Random Snowflake says:

My artwork has been published here a few times.. Excuse me, I need to go update my LinkedIn profile…

• Slutty Catbanger says:

Oops, what you meant to say was: “most viewed comment of the decade, save six.”

• Any chance Prof FC will post the singular IP of the multiple emails? Not that I have any doubts, (I don’t!) but it will sure chap Donkey’s deflated raftass that proof is out there, in perpetuity throughout the universe, for all & assorted recipients of her various cloaked emails to see.

• Cowboys & Brayliens says:

There’s one possible explanation for the IP address being the same: Flusher Price sent the “tip” and Donk doesn’t realize it.

3. Worrisome Pelts says:

It is to chuckle derisively.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Also? You used my image! I’m so proud! Donkey will never know this feeling.

You are so creative! Good thing they invented the Internet, because before the Internet, you would have had no outlet for your creativity.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

Goodness knows that’s not how I make my living!

There is an internship waiting for you! Requirements: know how to “creative.” take initiative. Do you own a camera also?

• Pescachickenarian chicken birthday surprise says:

Can you walk dogs?
            *must provide your own doggie poop bags.

4. Dr. Gary says:

I feel like I need a Silkwood shower after reading this.

As someone else said, you’re doing the Lord’s work, Jacy.

• LetItExplode says:

The lies are so confusing at this point I thought Andrew and DeStorm were the same person. That’s probably because she makes them sound more like props than people.

5. Dyspeptic says:

Dear Julia: Condescension–yer doing it wrong.

6. juliaspublicist says:

Also here was my only response to we and her immediate response:

JP: That’s not the intel we’re hearing, particularly from Jelly D’s friends, who think you are a tragedy, by the way. Also not what we heard from someone who knows DeStorm VERY well. Quit sending us emails from fake tipsters, you heehaw.

Heehaw: Oh yes, you know better about my life than I do, don’t you?

;-) okay. I’ll let Andrew know we’re not really friends when I see him this afternoon.

And I’ll let DeStorm know that he shouldn’t enjoy my company on our next date.

Keep working hard at what you’re doing. I’m not going anywhere, if you haven’t noticed. ;-)

Xoxo

• juliaspublicist says:

Forgove the typos. I am stupid.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

So Jelly’s in LA? Possible, but implausible, given that it’s a weekday and he has a job. And doesn’t Destorm live in Maryland? When’s the last time Donkey was there? I find Donkey’s claims suspect.

• juliaspublicist says:

Also note that she didn’t say that JellyD actually wanted to see her, just that she’ll see him.

• @JuliaAllison Bike ride up to Santa Monica to hug a certain rapping @JellyD, then yoga, then @TheGlossDotCom’s Andrea Dunlop arrives for a working visit!

Doesn’t Jelly D do yoga? Did she go to a certain yoga class cuz she knew she’d run into a certain rapper? Because it occurs to me that the whole dog-napping / bike-stealing by a certain Skinny Julia (NOT you, Donkey) might have been a ploy for her to forcibly get Jelly D to drive her home?

& yet, the dog-napping tweet I’d swear I just saw is now MIA …

“when I see him this afternoon” = when I hack into his Macbook and turn on the webcam.

• Dyspeptic says:

“on our next date.” Just keep on a-trying, Juliar. Sooner or later you’ll find some poor sucker to believe you are “dating” DeStorm.

My money’s on later.

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

Dear Donkey:

You’re being used by DeStorm and a Jelly Donut to advance their singing careers like you have used so many other people to advance your– what is it that you do?

Hope that helps!

• pearipathetic donkey says:

I don’t get it. So she makes up lies to contradict the anon tips this site get, but that doesn’t change the reality. The people in her life, many of them commenters and tipsters, know the truth. She is beyond sad, desperate, and pathetic. How can she even show her face? I mean I know how, she is shameless and must just completely dissociate from reality.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

not to mention, how can she show HER FACE?

• Who do you think you are? says:

My favorite thing about this exchange is that she never once acknowledges that people she knows read here and tip this site off. It’s all about Jacy’s and JP’s and commenters’ obsession with her. Donkey, why are so many disgusted with you, strangers and acquaintances alike? Can you please address that question? If your response is “I honestly have no idea”, then QED, you need serious therapy.

And, the insistence that these emails are not coming from her. Whence, then, Donkey? Crazy hacker fans?

EXPLAIN THESE THINGS DONKEY WE ARE TOO STOOPID.

• Can-Swiss says:

She was right about one thing, she really isn’t going anywhere.

7. One Fat Melman says:

BRA-fucking-VO.

For the record, I’m here because I’m fascinated by the way in which Our Lady of the Donkeys continues to live her li(e)fe, not because I’m “obsessed with her.” Sorry Donk, but we will never be the Janis to your Lohan (though the trainwreck comparison has some legs…).

• A-Game Content says:

Oh lordy! I wanted to post a gif of that but I am too sad/fat.

• sausage curls/fingers says:

Letting her know “you think everyone is in love with you when really, they hate you!” is the only Janis-ism we’re guilty of

• Zandra says:

Actually, there’s another Janis-ism we use:

“She’s a life-ruiner. She ruins people’s lives!”

8. Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

If I were a Bravo producer, I’d prominently feature typically insane Donkey behavior like furtively leaking details about your dating life to people known to enjoy laughing at you. Don’t forget her especially insane apparent motive for doing so: she was hurt that we know that Jelly has no interest in her. This kind of behavior is perfect for the show; she’s doing things that no one halfway decent at relationships would ever advise, let alone a “dating expert”.

• AFGHANI FACEBOOK "FRIEND" says:

The producers have to be really intelligent and inquisitive people by nature, right? If so, there’s no way they don’t dig into some of this stuff and read this site and already know about many of Donkey’s lies.

Perhaps it’s just me, but I always double and triple-check what I’m told by clients. It’s not part of the “job” and a lot of crappy lawyers will just take whatever the clients say as fact (e.g. MckMama’s crappy bankruptcy attorney), but who doesn’t want to know the real story? I’m hoping these producers like to dig around in the dirty too….

• brayday cray says:

I work in television, and I can assure you, 95% of the time (ESPECIALLY in reality TV), producers are not “intelligent and inquisitive people by nature.” Most of them are soulless and cackling loons.

In fact, a lot of them are Julia-esque. Julia should have tried some behind-the-camera shit in reality TV. Her personality is similar to a lot of the people I see in this industry.

9. The Final Rose says:

She went back and deleted last night’s tweet to DeStorm. I don’t think she’s quite as confident in her budding relationship as she brays she is.

That is weird. It was there a couple of hours ago. She must have done that amid our email brawl. Why, I wonder?

• The Final Rose says:

I wonder if she did it at the same time she spontaneously tweeted about going to hug Jelly D…desperate damage-controlling donkeys are desperate?

• Random Snowflake says:

In Donk’s world if it’s not on Twitter or Facebook, it didn’t happen.

• She wants to convince him that she’s ‘protecting’ his privacy. Heh.

Leaky Donkey is Leaking.

How funny would it be if he asked the mods for proof that the GoaG email has the same IP as does the email w/ Donkey’s name on it?

Yo, DeStorm! If you’d nut up & publicly tell the Donkey that you don’t do crazy, that right there would get you hella lot more notoriety than her punkass show ever will on its own.

• AFGHANI FACEBOOK "FRIEND" says:

good catch

• LetItExplode says:

yeah i’m late to this thread and i just went to look for that tweet now and couldn’t find it. cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo.

10. Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

Also, she’s trying to insinuate on her twitter that she is gong to be writing more stuff for The Gloss. What happened to your column in Elle, Julia? Or the Intel deal? Did they have DRACONIAN contracts, or just back out when the realized they were dealing with an talentless hosebeast with no work ethic?

11. DSM V: JFA Edition says:

night. made.

12. iblow4shoes (formerly sad lilly) says:

She at least told the truth once. There is nothing she could say or do that could change my mind about her.

13. Charles Forman was her Jake Lodwick Lite says:

Donkey is seriously tiresome. She’s actually the least interesting part of this website.

14. A Donkey is a Ass says:

What’s with the fucking winkey-faces? God, I hate that. Is a Donkey 12? She’s so damn smug, and it’s inconceivable as to why.

A Donkey, my mommy told me I’m special too. But as it turns out, your mommy was lying to you. While you were inside.

15. Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

“Andrew and I are just friends and have been for quite some time.”

Does this make it seem like they have known each other for years?

Which is weird because… they only met a few months ago. Funny, how that works:

On Andrew Bancroft ‘s Facebook wall -

Julia Allison
    I’ve just Facebook stalked a solid 30 of your photographs, and I still have no idea what you look like.
    29 November 2011 at 14:02 near Los Angeles, CA ·

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

follow the paper trail… donkey’s facebook farts and twitter sharts always lead to the truth: LIES LIES AND MORE LIES!

• Oh hell. I forgot about Jelly D, much less his actual name, & thought Donkey was calling DeStorm ‘Andrew’ as so-called proof of their ‘intimate relayshunchip’ when I read the email exchange.

• Andy Wintour hacks (up a furball) says:

Andrew (aka JellyD) Bancroft was the host of The Digg Reel, a production of Digg/Diggnation, since 2008. Yes, the same Digg of Kevin Rose, whom Juliar…ah hem, dated…at the time. Andrew was also a writer at Revision3, Jay Adelson’s comapny (former Kevin Rose partner). So, I can only imagine they “knew” each other for years.

• Andy Wintour hacks (up a furball) says:

WAIT! I remember moving to SF about 4 years ago and going to a Digg party at Mighty, back in their hey-day (and Valleywag’s, and Julia’s). I was appalled to see rapping on-stage. a. giant. Jelly. Donut. with pink shades. NO JOKE!

Yeah, they knew each other.

• Can-Swiss says:

For Julia having a friend for a year IS a long time.

16. Dr. Gary says:

Julie twatted this almost an hour ago. She sure showed us!

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2dgrhwl.jpg[/img]

17. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

What gets me is this: The email arrived at 2:43 PST. She was obviously just getting up given the silence on her Twitter stream. By almost 4, she had still not walked that fucking dog yet. Jesus. Poor Lilly doesn’t get out til late afternoon, unless Flusher takes her out, but for most of that dog’s life, she’s lived alone with a deranged donkey. That is awful.

The first thing I do when I get up is feed and walk the dog for an hour, no matter how early it is, and usually we’re talking 7 or so.

This is probably the thing I hate most about Julie, the way she treats that poor dog.

I’m not a morning person. Never have been. But when the cathus is out of town, like he is now, I have to get up earlier than usual to take the dog out.

She’s such a good dog, that she would never go inside the house. Knowing this about her, I always get my sorry ass out of bed to walk her. I can’t imagine being so selfish that I’d sleep in and let her suffer.

• ks says:

And aren’t dogs not allowed on the beach in LA, because no one wants little turds in the sand? Or do people walk them on the cement sidewalk?

18. mcakez: Taste the Passion! of Relationship Tofu! says:

I don’t know why you bothered.

I got that from your comment in the previous thread.

• mcakez: Taste the Passion! of Relationship Tofu! says:

Heh, sorry Jacy. Part of me loves you going toe-to-toe and calling her out, because it’s all the things we say (knowing she reads here) and know to be true. Part of me loves it because her responding always digs her whole deeper, and she inevitably recycles the same stupid lies.

At the same time, she is so fucking insane, her lies/evasions so pointless and stupid and transparent, and her put-downs so redundant (“Get a hobby, bunny!” “Don’t you have anything better to do?” “Legalese, dear!” ;) ;) ;)!!!!!) I just can’t imagine actually interacting with her, you know?

I occasionally get into political arguments with TeaBaggers over twitter (or reddit), and I inevitably just walk away because I realize that you can’t argue with an unhinged idiot with no regard for the truth, an over-abundance of self-importance, and a shit ton of free time.

Every time I do it, I just think, “Why did I bother?” I can see that being the case with Julia. It makes me want to pull my hair out from frustration just observing you dealing with her, you know?

It is part of what is so fulfilling about when her so called friends/people in real-life/the kind of people she sucks up to wind up calling her out here and there. Anything WE say won’t sting because we are meanie, jelly, booboo heads.

• mcakez: Taste the Passion! of Relationship Tofu! says:

*’hole,’ not ‘whole.’ As in ‘Julia is a big fat assHOLE,’ not ‘Julia can fit a WHOLE pineapple up her green waxed clamshack.’

I rarely do but I know and care about a couple of people she has harassed because of this blog. And to see her attempt to use us despite all her harassment, all the ridiculous cease-and-desists to the wrong people, all the threats to people who read here — it really pissed me off. And this chick goes through life with people too scared/too exhausted to truly spell out what an asshole she is. And so I told her what many people in her circle won’t, even though they would back me up on almost all of it.

As for the reality show — bring it on. I don’t think she’s stupid enough to bring attention to my replies to her because I totally nail her to the wall on several fronts, but if she is/does, that’s fine. I don’t care.

Our blog, our decisions.

• Dyspeptic says:

Plus it was enjoyable after a long day of work to watch Jacy hand Julia her ass on a platter. I’m evil that way.

• Dyspeptic says:

Plus it was enjoyable after a long day of work to watch Jacy hand Julia her lying ass on a platter. I’m evil that way.

• Not! Random! says:

Truly masterful, Jacy.

• featherbrained says:

I, for one, would like to thank you. I think this is excellent content, it supports what you depict of her all the time. Chat/Unsolicited email to her is a completely different think.

• Random Snowflake says:

Pipe down, Cakez. This is good stuff :)

• mcakez: Taste the Passion! of Relationship Tofu! says:

I know, I shouldn’t grumble since part of me obviously enjoys new details. I just get frustrated on behalf of anyone she talks to, because she comes across as so cuntily, and there is really no way to ‘win’ an argument with a crazy person.

19. Albie Quirky says:

It will say my name. Right there. In the email address.

But god forbid anyone use your birth name (which I suspect is still your legal name) because that’s SO WRONG!

Hello, person who has a stage name, stop fucking demanding other people’s legal names.

Baugher Baugher Baugher Baugher.

Baugher? Not with someone else’s dick!

• diluted brain says:

So true

• Didn’t she insist that Meghannaise & [Jordacted] blahhhg on NS using their middle names as last names? Didn’t Flusher Price drop her ugly-as-Baugher last name? WTF kind of name is “Jelly Donut”? Is DeStorm / Day Storm really that dude’s given name? Doesn’t she give a cutesy code name to any & every dude bold enough to plunder the clam dungeon?

Oh, but wait … it’s none other than Donkey who, once dumped, clomps into RBNS / RBD & gives the lowdown on ‘real’ names. She’s just keepin’ it real, ya’ll.

Also she is just so infantile. “What is your name btw?”

Cunt? how this works is, pretty much all of the commenters and writers here HAVE JOBS. So, we keep our online shenanigans on the DL because we actually have to pay our own rent. See how that works? See also, “The way internet commenting generally works for most of the universe.”

hope that helps! Feel free to relax.

20. Bobby P. Mullet says:

Sigh. Donkey is a donkey is a donkey is a donkey is ALWAYS a donkey.

Would a Donkey by any other name lie and contrive as unabashedly?

Happy 448th to the Bard!

21. Donksers says:

One of my favorite things in the whole world is watching Donkey try to take on Jacy and JP. She gets so angry and frustrated but is too stupid to know how to express herself without sounding like a bratty little kid whose head is full of chaos and confusion. I was actually surprised that she didn’t bust out with, “I know you are but what am I?!” She’s like a sputtering 10-year-old trying to argue with the big kids. And she can blah, blah, blah, blah, blah all she wants about being besties with all of her exes and how all the boys love her and want to spend time with her, but her words don’t mean shit because she’s a pathological liar. Her actual life, not her words, is where to find the truth, and the truth is that are no good men (and there will never be any good men) who want to have a long-term, committed relationship with hosebeast Julia Allison. Not that that’s the end of the world, but it is to her. The only thing she’s ever wanted is a guy and his wallet. She fancies herself as someone men can’t resist but it’s odd that no one EVER chooses to stick around for long. She’s a joke, and apparently everyone knows it but her.

• Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

Applause.

• Random Snowflake says:

She’s really not very bright.. When the IP address matches for both messages, both were from her. At both those hours you know she was home. Just like when she was lying way back when and people noticed the GPS coordinates in the EXIF data of her photos ratted her out too. Donk is not teh smart.

• Dyspeptic says:

She really does come to the battle of wits unarmed.

22. diluted brain says:

Seriously, when I read donkey write “when I get some free time”, I almost choked on my pretzel. That would’ve been a sad way to kick the bucket.

• mcakez: Taste the Passion! of Relationship Tofu! says:

Right? This is the same woman who compulsively tweets until 4AM, and makes it very clear the whole time she is doing a whole fuck lot of nothing.

Obviously she DOES have the time, or she wouldn’t be e-mailing the mods. It must make her crazy that she can’t actually waltz in here and engage directly with us.

I know. Her entire life is free time.

23. Donkeycam Now! says:

Uh-oh!

Carmen Miranda is going to get a cease-and-desist letter.

24. K_Swizz says:

Man! I left the house to get some chili cheese fries and come back to this?!

Jacy, you are doing the Lord’s work.

25. Twatter says:

I just get the sense this unhinged Internet persona fame is so psychotropic it’s almost like LSD – meaning psychotic… Meaning she’s nuts and prone to pathOlogy, psychotic episodes, all the things everyOne else is, however it’s on a massive forum. JA is Everyman. She’s ultimately going to self-destruct. There isn’t some retirement community for her at 31

26. Live Depedently says:

Yes, a site dedicated pointing out your many inconsistencies and making fun of them will always find the negative in everything you do. This system is perfectly producing the results it was designed to! If you want to be congratulated change your part in the system, like you could actually do something positive, even something genuinely positive for yourself, like sleep at night. Do it for more than a hot minute and don’t do it for immediate attention. Or go ask your parents for praise.

27. Nickelodeon Chic says:

This site just have me a 500 server error (??) and I got very sad. I thought we were back to the cease-and-desist phase of the Donkey-Go-Round.

28. bitchface says:

I would pay to see Christian S’s bitchface (ringalingdingdong) the minute she turned away…

And there IS one thing that I’d love to see Julia Allison Baugher do and would think very highly of her for – get off the fucking internet, you psycho! get a job, get some therapy, find a nice CPA and calm the fuck down.

Oh, and give your puppy up to a home that treats it well. There, TWO things I’d love Julia Allison Baugher to do. But she never will because she’s a) fucking psycho, b) way too self absorbed.

Just saying.

29. peltvest says:

let’s have a blind items post!

30. Princess WideStance says:

I’ve watched her shit show since the beginning. All these years later, I’m still trying to wrap my mind around the enormity of her stupidity.

How about the mistreatment of Lasagna, too, a poor sad sack she used for years for Lilly care. SO NICE!

• Princess WideStance says:

Yes, it’s hard to understand how one person can suck this much and in this many ways. And yet, she does. Always. I guess that’s one thing we can count on in this crazy world.

• Each time Donkey picks the scab that is Lasgana & her indentured servitude, we’re probably a hoofstep & a heartbeat closer to seeing an inevitable ‘when the student becomes the teacher’ balls-to-the wall psychotic blowout.

[img]http://www.cat-talk-101.com/images/cat_file.gif[/img]

Keep it up, Donkey. This is so going to be worth it …

31. Psycho Shiller Qu'est-ce Que Bray says:

JACY FOR GODDAMN PRESIDENT! This is amazing.

• Donksers says:

Agreed. If there had been more Jacy-style bitch-slapping reality checks in Julia’s life, she might not be the fucked up mess she is today. No one has ever held her accountable for anything, including her enabling parents.

• Random Snowflake says:

I hereby volunteer myself to be her V.P., I can attend all those foreign get-togethers the Pres doesn’t have time to get to. I’m gonna need them to install a kegerator full of Guinness on Air Force One though for these trips though.

32. IDIOTBOX says:

“Re: Andrew, that’s cute. If you met him or knew him at all, you’d understand why I said that. ”

Idiot. Next time someone asks me “who’s Julia Allison” I’ll say “a donkey”. And if they met you and knew you at all they’d understand why. Toodles, donkey.

• Charles Forman was her Jake Lodwick Lite says:

To me it sounds like she’s trying to imply that he’s gay or something.

33. LetItExplode says:

If she and DeStorm ever do get together officially at least we have a moniker ready to go for them.. Move over Brangelina: ShitStorm is on the way.

34. Malformed Face (like a blow-up doll left in a hot car) says:

I wonder if the “tee-hee me and DeStorm are dating, yo!” is b/c a Donkey is feeling kind of pathetic that in the last year she has barely gone on a date. She’s gone from having guys fly her and friends to exotic locals; make up Prom theme dates and picking out five dresses for her to choose from to um… a stolen balloon on Valentine’s Day with a made up suitor who is more of a friend and a YouTube “sensation” who is playing her for the Bravo fame.

Oh, honey.

• Jack the Velveeta Bulldog says:

Though not directly related to donkey dating, you forgot the birthday chicken, my favorite moment during the last year. And the caulking.

What are you talking about? She’s dating numerous men at once! The truth is, she’s never been so happy. Dating here, dating there…nothing too serious because she just likes to let it infold. She’s also friends with 7 of her exes, which feels really good and healthy. Off to yoga!

• dd says:

Yup. I did the same thing when I was a teenager. No boys liked me so I made up a fake boyfriend who just happened to live in the next county. My teenaged friends saw through my ruse the same way we see through the donkey.

Hey Donkey: Stop making dates up. No one believes you and you look like a fool. Instead do what I did way back in 1991

1) get a life
      Get some interests besides yourself so you have something to talk about on dates

2) fix your face
      Hmm. this is difficult since you have had so much work done. For me, I just needed to stop eating crap and find a good face-wash for my acne prone skin. You probably can’t undo what is done, but you CAN stop with the injections. And for god sake – no more nose jobs.

• Bi-coastal Birthday Chicken (افغانی ) (AFGHANI) says:

So you were like the female Peter Coffin?

• dd says:

Don’t know who that is, but if Mr. Coffin is a pimply faced 14 year old with low self esteem (Donkey in 2012) then yes, exactly like a female Peter Coffin.

35. When it’s not about her, or when she personally can not relate, Donkey gets really pissy about what people are focused on … like when a tornado hit NY & she couldn’t stand that it was of considerable interest to others, that people were deigning to ignore her vapid tweets …

@JuliaAllison Phrase I think should be forcibly retired, never to be uttered again as an excuse, explanation, rallying cry, whatever: “in *this* economy”

Stupid, tone-deaf Donkey is tone-deaf. And stupid.

• A-Game Content says:

Also. I HATE the way she writes. Even on Twitter. Hate. “forcibly” retired. SHUT UP.

• Occupy Donkeytown says:

How dare she? She could have saved some of her precious 140 characters & just typed “I hate reality.”

• solidarity cat says:

Very true Brayella. This is an area of her rage that I find especially perplexing.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

But if not for this economy, Donkey would have been able to sell NonSociety for fuck you money YEARS AGO. (I like how Donkey breaks every one of her self-righteous commandments.)

36. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

I guess if you can’t write, you find someone to novelize your life for you:

@JuliaAllison: Bike ride up to Santa Monica to hug a certain rapping @JellyD, then yoga, then @TheGlossDotCom’s Andrea Dunlop arrives for a working visit!
    8:07 PM – 23 Apr 12

@Andrea_Dunlop: Off to meet the main character of my next novel. Literally. #amwriting
    11:33 PM – 23 Apr 12

tonyfaulkner ‏ @tonyfaulkner: @Andrea_Dunlop Do they know?
    11:34 PM – 23 Apr 12

@Andrea_Dunlop: @tonyfaulkner she’s picking me up at the airport. We’re in cahoots.
    11:40 PM – 23 Apr 12

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

no no NO. I refuse! I do not concur! Make it stop! Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

But don’t you want to read about the flyboy son of a powerful Senator who calls every day, desperate to win back our heroine’s heart? Etc, etc. ;-)

• What does this mean? That Donkey found someone to chronicle her pear-i-pathic life story, of which she (Donkey) will pay a vanity press to publish, assuming GMB’$ finally bites it?

It is to laugh.

• Her first ‘novel’ can be had for the whopping price of $4.99. OR for FREE, one chapter at a time. Because it’s THAT good.

Every Friday, The Gloss is publishing a chapter of Andrea Dunlop’s novel, The Summer of Small Accidents. Catch up with Chapter 1 and if you decide you simply can’t wait for next week’s installment, you can buy the ebook …

Donkey’s “”Angel Investment”" will be in Donkey, uLTD.

• Can-Swiss says:

Jacy and JP have been writing this novel in very small chapters for years now.

37. BunnyBingo says:

My name is Julia Allison and I am a victim of the Internets.
    P.S. JellyD, DeStorm, Prom King, Codename TK, Hipster Lawyer, R2D2.

38. Can-Swiss says:

Totally OT, but I am so excited to see this film: http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/samsara/

It’s from the guys who made “Baraka”. Check out the trailer!

39. To coincide w/ what she thought was going to be GMB’$ imminent passing, it seems … that was some weird shit, but maybe she needed a ‘front’ for the $$ she was already publicly spending in her mind & had the slightest decorum not to show her glee about an inevitable inheritance?

#Theory666

40. for serious?? says:

These two crazy kids are a match made in heaven.

2nd line of Destorm’s wiki page:

He is the 44th most subscribed user as well as the 8th most subscribed musician on YouTube.

ORLY?