Poor Nutbar Donkey

She Tweeted a shill an hour ago. It was 6:30 a.m. where she is.

Need the anti-VDay gift? Check out the horror novel THE SWARM, which just hit #10 on NOOK bestseller list. #ad

She proudly posted photos of herself and the horribly dressed clown who’s steadily ruined her face. Nice bandana! Bet there were lots of those at Fashion Week!

She steadily Facebooked photos of her Skyping or something similar with Greasy, and thought it was necessary to mention he doesn’t believe in regularly washing his hair.

Taylor Greason doesn’t believe in regular hair cleansing. — with Taylor Greason.

And she made sure to mention on FB that she has a VALENTINE’S DAY DATE, bitches, and the fourth date with “the Brit.” Take that, JellyD! You might have given her a kidney infection, but this guy’s going to bang her on Valentine’s Day! Love the little eloping “joke” here. That’s never a turnoff to men. “Oh Kevin calm down! She’s just joking!” Except she’s not. Poor dumb Donkey really wishes she could get someone to marry her after four dates so that they wouldn’t have the time to come to despise her and then flee in terror.

I actually – shockingly – have a Valentine’s Day date tonight! fourth date with The Brit. Obviously we’re eloping.

339 Responses to Poor Nutbar Donkey

1. 11th Wang says:

Blockin da spot.

Nice. She is also wearing a pouffy black satiny skirt with that top that’s too short and looks ridiculous. Why not a nice black pencil skirt?

2. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

And in honor of her attempt to rattle [REDACTED]’s cage yesterday, look at this lovely photo of his new bride on her mother-in-law’s blog, with a caption underneath that will never, ever apply to Donkey:

• LEFOOLIEH says:

Wow, love that photo. Any one of the many “donkerina mid-flight” shots would be absolutely DEMOLISHED in a side-by-side comparison. Having seen some of her work over the years, it goes without saying that Mrs. [redacted] (ooh, that’s gotta burn) is extremely talented – another thing that will never, ever, apply to donkey.

Just last night I was having a convo about what donkey would do on her lonely V-Day and, naturally, she remains true to form. Save for speculation that gifts/flowers/candy would somehow show up at Meghann’s place (because of course, ~*imajinary sekret admirerrr*~ would just happen to know exactly where a donkey was staying, but there’s still time) she “shockingly” has a date tonight. Please, you know that outside her birthday, V-Day is a major donkey target this time every year. Assuming “the Brit” actually even exists, date #2 or 3 would unquestionably have ended with donkey angling for another date that oh-so-coincidentally fell on this particular day/night. “Let’s do something Tuesday! Oh, it’s Valentine’s Day? YOU DON’T SAY! It must have completely slipped my mind. Oops?” #wereontoyou (I don’t know who came up with this but every time a donkey does something predictable and shady while being painfully transparent, I find myself thinking it and get the lollies bigtime!)

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Like THIS one?
        [img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lakdqpxMmn1qz6dlko1_400.png[/img]

• virgil reid says:

you know what i love about robin’s blog? she travels to so many interesting places and has so many amazing photos because of that. she strikes me as a very adaptable person willing to experience other cultures and travel to different places without a stream of twitter updates about OMGZ traveLing is TeRRiBLe.

• Donksers says:

But wait, isn’t Redacted’s Mom too old to have a blog? That’s what bitch-brat said. And look who has, by far, the more interesting blog.

• Jack the Bravo Bulldog says:

Just spent 15 minutes on Robin’s blog. Quite captivating. Beautiful photos, poignant recollections–I felt as though I’d just met a smart, compassionate, very likable woman. My rare visits to Julia’s hobby site have left me wanting to leave ASAP.

Team Momwick forever!

3. ShesJust Stupid says:

Do we believe in this “Brit?” He sure has a lot of time on his hands… And if he was anyone she was psyched about she wouldn’t be twit-stalking “b!” Also, her tweet was at 5:30 am. I really hate when she’s in nyc. That tweet about The Diner in the meatpacking district was so dumb. I actually like the food there but it REPLACED a real diner called Nick’s. As is her MO, she goes there everytime she’s here. Ditto Brandy Library. Just go home.

• juliajane says:

If The Brit does exist, she must not have bamboozled him into dating her yet, hence she’s still stalking her exes on twitter.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

She’s going on date #4 with TB (I’m assuming the implication here is that having gone on/continuing to go on so many dates, they are both taking each other and the progression of a “relationship” seriously) but has in one way or another referenced 3 exes within the past few days alone. I know, I know. Calm down, Kevin, she dated them however many years ago, nobody even remembers and they’re friends now. Feel free to relax.

• Donksers says:

I do think The Brit is a real person, and I also think he’s just trying to get laid as much as possible while the desperate donkey is in town. She’s always bragging about “dates” which are really just hook-ups.

I wonder where she’ll end up tonight. I’m sure she’ll describe is as oh so romantical. Is she staying with the one whose boyfriend bitched about her shagging Alexander Marquardt?

• Fashion Girl says:

I’m also pretty sure that in Julia’s world, someone saying, “We’re probably going to be at the Ace bar tonight if you want to stop by” (in response to text #132,897 asking, “What are you up to? I mean, I’m super busy, but I thought YOU might want company, you know, since you’re, like, a BRIT in another country”) registers as “a date”.

Do we know this guy is visiting NYC and not a resident? Because that casts a slightly different light on it. Slightly.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Isn’t that how the Milo thing went bust, Donkey flew down to Florida or somewhere to latch onto him (calling it a date?) & The Boy had things going on that never included her specifically, much less exclusively?

4. 11th Wang says:

She’s wearing her piano playing ring! I can only hope this means she sat down and played some songs for everyone!

5. Occupy Donkeytown says:

I would never tolerate someone Twittering about me dating them, or a cutsey code name like “the Brit,” “Abs Lawyer,” “Harvard Harley.” Sometimes I think the men who do put up with this from her have been amply warned & deserve what they get.

• Stripper Shoes at Burning Man says:

YES! I have been thinking this and not saying it because I didn’t want to give her the good advice, although we know she doesn’t read here.

I would put up with a dude tweeting about dates with me for exactly 0 seconds.

I said the same thing below. These guys are fucking freaks with no balls.

6. Worrisome Pelts #ad says:

Surely Dr. Booby knows which side is A Donkey’s best. No one puts Baby in a corner Donkey on the left!

7. Donkeycam Now! says:

Why on earth would a grown man outside of a music festival wear a bandana???

Dr Bukakke’s sartorial choices make sense in a twisted way when you think he is the builder of the Donk’s new face.

• flaggedbythelab says:

Maybe the dermatologist has a pimple. A simple pimple.

• Joardache & the Pelts says:

This odd relationship Julia has with Dr. bukkaken reminds me of Taylor and her creepy shrink on RHBH….

• Onehundredcats says:

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who found their relationship inappropriate and altogether confusing. I wonder if they still go to parties together…

• Joardache & the Pelts says:

I also found Brandi hanging out with the dorm mother from famewhore Dr. Drew’s celebrity rehab quite odd as well. Especially when she was tagging around (and standing around with a dumb look on her face ) when Kim Richards was clearing flipping out on chemicals (remember when she locked herself into the bathroom?). On this level, reality tv seems perfect for Julia…

• AFGHANI the INEVITABLE says:

People like Taylor, Brandi, and the Richards sister look ridiculous being on that show next to Lisa, Camille, and the Adrienne (who have real $). They come off as desparate strivers who are, not surprisingly, predisposed to mania/addition/relationship problems but don’t have the financial means or family support to withstand the drama.

I wonder if Julia will look like one of these trainwrecks on her show. Julia’s press release re: Pancakes and and constant references to other guys reminds me of Brandi, who insinuated she swapped juices with Gerard Butler. Gross.

• Fashion Girl says:

OMGOMGOMG. I just realized that the fancy new dermatology practice about four blocks away from me in Brooklyn is Dr. Bobby!!! And I was actually considering GOING there for a peel and a Retin-A refill, because it’s so close. NOOOOOO!!!

8. flaggedbythelab says:

Also, why was she kicked out of the lounge?

9. The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

You rang?

10. I'MMMMELTING says:

Good god, her meltyface with the giant chompers in that screenshot. The entire upper half of her face is immobile, as if she’s using the “fish eye” Photobooth effect.

11. bitchface says:

oh honey

btw does this mean she has TWO dates tonight? (or just another date with the Brit – whenever)?

12. How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

What’s even more annoying than hearing a donkey bray into a cell phone? Hearing both sides of converbrayshun when a donkey brays into her laptop’s mic / mike / myke at a mouth-breathing grease stain who grunts back.

She really has no considerbrayshun for her hostess, does she?

GO TO SLEEP, DONKEY!

13. BeepBeepBoopBeepBeep. I Am A Robot. says:

She’s still hasn’t learned that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

She might have a 4th date with Brit, and maybe twittering her desire for Jelly Donut, but it’s Greasy she wants…and will never get.

14. Can-Swiss says:

Re: Her Spreecast. Why even bother?

She now does them with no warning because she is worried that all of us catladies will join in (the only people who pay any attention to her these days).

So she gets a few dozen randos watching her on the Internet as she rambles on about nothing for 5-30 mins. That sounds like an insane person to me. Just talking to herself, recording herself. Not for a media outlet, a blog or even HER blog. But because she has to. She NEEDS to be on camera, somewhere, talking.

Like some commenter said a few days back. She is a shark and if she stops she will die.

• Subsidized Donk Den says:

It’s never about the event itself — whether it’s a column or a television appearance or these lame spreecasts — it’s about how she will spin it later as some kind of Career Accomplishment so she can continue failing upward. So I don’t think she actually cares how many people participate or what she actually does, it just matters that she fulfills the barest requirements to put it on her C.V. and keep it there forever. “I lifecasted Fashion Week. SO EXHAUSTING!” she says in some future meeting. The one consolation is that she may be able to talk her way into many little crappy opportunities this way but she’ll never be able to achieve her dream of Being Famous For Being Herself because even that requires some work, which she won’t do because she literally has put no effort into developing an attention span.

15. lurker kitteh says:

I’ve been reading here for 2 years and thought it was about time I contributed.

haz uh vary speshul valumtimes dai, haterz!

16. SchadenfreudianSlip says:

I find it interesting that she’s using Google+ Hangouts. Isn’t she the queen protector and promoter of all things Facebook? I guess that’s changed since RtotheZ was discharged of her duties.

17. Donk, Donk. Who's There? says:

how many screen grabs do you think it took for her to get the “i’m laughing effortlessly at something greasy said” look. or did she just keep her mouth open longer than a normal laugh and position her head at just the right angle until she saw something she could post?

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Donkey probably had her webcam on a loop to snap a fauxto every five seconds — must have been fun for the grease stain, watching a stroke victim contort in real time.

18. Dr. Gary says:

Anyone else notice the email directly behind the Greasy screengrab? Increase the image view and check it out. I see ‘ sadder, but, for me to, clearer, looking, to learn, you are, what we will, believe you, exploring’.

Psycho late night email to Jelly D? Or an ex?

And do you think it makes her feel popular to have almost 15,000 emails in her inbox? I am super OCD about my inbox. Like to keep it cleared out. I would lose my mind if I had 15K emails in there. Label and file that shit away!

• stalker is the new grapefruit says:

she probably has her spam folder dumped directly into her inbox.

• AFGHANI the INEVITABLE says:

Seems like it’s to Jelly D.

See on the far right where it says “Andre–” and then cut’s off. That’s gotta be for “Andrew”. Interesting, she probably did it on purpose…

Oooooh! Good catch. We cat ladies do some darn good detective work.

• AFGHANI the INEVITABLE says:

It’s certainly not conclusive… with her recently going to the bone zone with Jelly D. Just what every guy wants to receive–a lengthy, nutty, uber-emotional screed from an omgexpireddonkey!

Of course, there are other possibilities for “Andre–” including Andre Bean (some sadsack who did unpaid logo work for her), Momwick (seems unlikely), and maybe another “friend”? But if that sad ass email really is to Jelly D… hilarious.

• AFGHANI the INEVITABLE says:

I meant “despite her going to the bone zone with Jelly D”

• Prof. F Camping says:

ooh, i know! Andre Leon Talley! they’re BFF!

[img]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kpy28hjrhm1qz6dlko1_400.jpg[/img]

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

What’s the deal w/ Donkey being so jowly through her redhead phase? She always looks like an eternal mumps patient …

The red hair FW year was def her most meaty. After that she starved herself in anticipation to look good in her own photos.

• Freeloading Musketeers says:

If it is Jelly D, it looks to me like gmail is prompting her to add that email to her contacts, which would suggest she hadn’t been emailing him previously. Or does gmail no longer automatically add frequent contacts?

I thought that too but then when I went into my own gmail and opened up an exchange, the person’s name and avatar is in the exact same spot.

And oh honey. Seems like you’ve barely dated the guy but you are sending him some long-ass, emo email at 2:45 in the morning?

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

That photo is probably my all time favorite Fashion Week photo. The bitch please, the awful Single White Female side braid. The pork pie cheeks and hamhock arms. And homeboy in the back photo bombing the picture.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

But WHERE? is Donkey’s poached NBC mic / mike / myke flag?

• "Pilot" is the new "keynote" says:

“Eternal mumps patient” would be my new username if I were inclined to change. HILAREBALLZ!

• Prof. F Camping says:

OF COURSE it’s Andrew. OF COURSE she did it on purpose.

• Random Snowflake says:

The browser window is slid off screen to the right. She really spent some time positioning it just perfectly to show just enough of his name that people could guess who it was. She’s psychotic with this shit..

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

I’m waiting some imaginative cat lady to conjure up the inevitable ineffable missing words to the left of what Donkey teased us w/ in her little um, er, oops? slip of late-night emo-il to / from her latest victim …

• solidarity cat says:

Is it also possible that it is an email to her from Jelly D? Maybe letting her down easy??

Would explain her crazy 3AM video chat with Greasy.

She seems like the type who stalker calls + texts everyone in her contact list the second she gets dumped. Can you imagine waking up to a million missed voicemails, saying ‘OMG! Call me! I am FREAKING OUT. I think Andrew is blowing me off. But I can’t tell for sure from this email. You have to call me. WHERE ARE YOU??? CALL. ME.’

• Fashion Girl says:

You know she was showing it to Greasy. “I need a MAN’S perspective! Is he coming to my birthday party?”

• solidarity cat says:

YES! And so she needed an ego boost from Greasy after getting dumped. It’s definitely possible.

Totally.

Can you imagine how exhausting it is to be her friend? I don’t understand why this guy is friends with her. A few minutes of Bravo camera time (if that’s what he was after) really couldn’t be worth it, could it?

• flaggedbythelab says:

It has to be her email. She writes loooooooooooooong emails, and men tend to be brief, especially if you’ve only known them 5 minutes.

• Subsidized Donk Den says:

This. Oh, Donk. If you need to write the guy an email that is THIS long, don’t bother. Discard draft and on to the next.

• solidarity cat says:

Good eye Dr. Gary! Wow.

19. Dr. Gary says:

OT: I know we don’t want to give Julie hits over at The Gloss. But I was curious about comments. Just checked it out and there are 21. ALL NEGATIVE. Jennifer’s comment below makes it sound like they knew Julie’s name would be catnip to the angry haters. Is Jennifer a cat lady?

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2e3tnvk.png[/img]

Which one of you is ‘Raul’? #slain

I’m all for critiquing her idiocy but I sorta wish people didn’t make it so obvious it comes from here. Point out that her writing is atrocious and all but just being an angry hater reinforces her victimhood complex, because you KNOW she assumes every comment like that comes from one of us. I think “this is not very well-written at all” is so much more cutting. I always assume people who write such comments are lurkers here.

• flaggedbythelab says:

I think it should have been a little clearer like the tweet the person sent to her. Like, instead of complaining, how about write about what you *know,* which is, “What are the little tricks you do to sneak into places?” (because of course she’s sneaking around. She should write about what she’s good at: being sneaky. It’s such an asset during Fashion Week.

• flaggedbythelab says:

The problem is as I said yesterday, she doesn’t have a creative bone in her body. How could she? She’s too busy taking pictures of herself and admiring herself and talking about herself to have any original thought!

Agreed totally. It’s better when it’s some random stranger who is all WHO THE HELL IS THIS CHICK???

• pearipathetic donkey says:

I agree. Then catladies complain that she fails upwards, well of course since employers know she has an audience who will drive up page views.

• Bouncing Little Burro says:

This.

• Stripper Shoes at Burning Man says:

I think it’s kind of hilarrr if she thinks that all the haterz come from RBD, because the reality is that all the haterz do not come FROM RBD…but many END UP here.

I have hated her for quite a while but didn’t post here until fairly recently.

I came here to hate. I didn’t hate because I came here.

So sorry, so fat, so stupid, so transparent, so in denial, Donkstress. We hated you before we got here. Only now my hatred is laced with pity.

Poor Donkey.

• oh, calm down Kevin; it's MONOGRAMMED!!!!!!!!! says:

this for me too.

re: the article; where are the musing on the friends she has made at FW and how great it is to catch up with them after a year having passed? oh that’s right, she has none. ten years worth…….

• TheSpanishInterrogation says:

This KILLED me. Bravo! ::applause:: “Raul”

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

I really, really wish people wouldn’t link here in the comments of her articles.

20. LEFOOLIEH says:

3rd date = 12:05 at a hotel, “continues” at 12:20 at another hotel, and by 3:52am she’s at a diner with CK. Dates? For real?

Pic is unrelated (but is it really?): Drew Grant’s smallish head does donkey’s huge noggin ZERO favors.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oXBCL.jpg[/img]

21. JFA says:

Can someone please explain to me who are these fucking complete losers that will go out with her when she tweets to 20,000 people that she has a fourth date? I do not understand. Why?! Keep that shit to your damn self already!!!! Holy fuck!

22. jpa says:

not sure if its been said but I used to think Lana Del Rey was attractive and then in one photo realized that she looked like someone…Julia. ew.

23. How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

OT: Anyone else having trouble accessing GOMI? I haven’t been able to pull it up all morning.

24. Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

Dr. Bobby, I cannot with that bandana. I am so embarrassed for him and I am so embarrassed for her!

25. Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

Who is going to be my Valentine and blow up the pic with her and Greasy that is titled “Airplane” and he is waving his hands? She is LOL laughing and SHE HAS NO EYES!!!! Her cheeks… they ate her eyes!!!

PS, Julia has changed her Religious views to Spiritual so one of these guys… is Spiritual.

26. Donksers says:

Love these tweets from @chelsea_hunter. Julia’s fake forced niceness is on full display, and so is her assholery. “But I’d still rather be home in LA.” I live in LA now! Did you know I live in LA? LA IS MY HOME!!!

Julia Allison
    Love/Hate Fashion Week: Why Julia Allison Keeps Going Back To Fashion Week b5m.cc/cNmr via @theglossdotcom
    16 hours ago

Chelsea Hunter
    @JuliaAllison Surely after 10 seasons you would have found a way to make it more enjoyable by now.
    16 hours ago

Julia Allison
    @chelsea_hunter – lol, I do! There are plenty of enjoyable moments 😉 magical, even! But I’d still rather be home in LA.
    15 hours ago

Chelsea Hunter
    @juliaallison Maybe you could have written about the wisdom you’ve gained from 10 seasons instead of complaining. Veteran tricks of survival
    13 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

Julia Allison
    @chelsea_hunter – that’s a great suggestion for a future article!
    8 hours ago via Echofon

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Julia’s veteran trick: alienating people so they no longer let you in their shows. Fewer shows = less work!

• Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

It’s like no one ever told her (and she never read it in her magic underline workbooks) that passive aggression — especially to the degree she practices it — is just as psychotic as actually screaming and flailing and releasing her true rage predators. Creepier, in many ways. YOU ARE CREEPY, JULIA ALLISON.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

I just don’t get why she goes if she hates it so much and her coverage appears NO WHERE.

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

Her business is based on presep-shun and pres-un-ta-shun.

She goes, therefore she is um-port-thunt.

• KashMoney says:

because she has nothing else to do. it’s a lot easier to handle a life punctuated by annoying trips to fashion week than looking into the future and seeing literally nothing on the calendar.

she doesn’t hate it so much as she resents not getting treated like she thinks she deserves.

• Subsidized Donk Den says:

To have something to tell her parents and her prospects (i.e., wallets)?

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Power Moms of the Kenilworth Deballage look down unfavorably on the oldest profession in the world, so one must do something to give the appearance of earning a legit income until one manages to snag a wallet & gallop down the aisle / isle / i’ll*

(* how’s that vacay going, MareMare?)

• Prof. F Camping says:

i miss mare-mare hilare. i need to bring back the list of MMBH’s “special” spellings (aisle/isle was one of them).

• AFGHANI the INEVITABLE says:

Imagine a Jeopardy style game show competition between Donkey, Megtard, and Dumbdumb McBeachHair. It would be beyond amazing, especially when you think of the privileged upbringings and serious $$$ money wasted on college education.

• افغانی (AFGHANI) says:

I can’t decide who would win/lose that game. Probably whoever attempted the least answers, because they would have the least points subtracted.

• Worrisome Pelts #ad says:

Sean Connery would win, obvs.

(Un/related: I may or may not have fallen for my huscat the first time I saw him do his Sean-Connery-on-SNL-Celebrity-Jeopardy impression.)

• Wonkeye says:

She has to be one of the worst-dressed people at fashion week. I’m an old with minimal interest in fashion, but even I would know better than this bidge. Buy a copy of Lucky—they even tell you where to buy shit, Jaba.

• pearipathetic donkey says:

I don’t know why she just cannot copy someone’s style. I mean she has been going to this event for 10 seasons. Throw on some nice jeans, a basic tee, and a tailored blazer.

27. Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

I’m just guessing – but with these shills, she must be taking the $65 per ad rather than being paid per click. Either that or she is monumentally stupid for posting things at 3:30am PST. She did this with her last shill, 1:30am EST on a Sunday/

28. Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Notice how Donkey obsessively documents the date number every time she sees a guy? OMFG FOURTH DATE!!! Methinks she spends a lot of time dwelling on how she rarely gets past 1, or maybe 2 if you count Donkey “just happening to run into him. What a coincidence!”

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Milestones in normal relationships:
      Meeting
      First date
      First kiss
      Etc

Milestones in Julia Allison’s relationships:
      Coming up with a saccharine, denigratory nickname for you
      Talking about you with millions of strangers on the Internet for the first time
      Driving or flying for several hours to come meet you
      First cell phone sneak-and-peek!
      First computer sneak-and-peek!
      Emailing all your female friends and relatives using your address to say you were disfigured in a car accident and are quite ugly now.
      Receive first pairs of shoes!
      First winky face tweet
      THIIIIIIIIISSSS MAAAAANNY unsolicited wedding magazines start getting delivered to your home
      Moving in. Your input on this important step is appreciated as long as your input is totally positive.

• bitchface says:

because she has to know when she has to have sex with them

29. fig says:

Is the good doctor wearing a statement ring, too? His outfit has to be some kind of catlady bait, right?

30. juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

I can’t decide if Dr. Bobby is gay or a date rapist.

31. juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Looks like TheGloss Fashion Week intro paragraph has been updated:

Here at TheGloss, NYFW will be covered by two opposing forces: fashion week first timer Alice Walker Wright, and long time veteran Julia Allison. They’ll be bringing you some insights into the week that promise to go beyond our standard “pretty dresses are fun” take on it. Check out some of Julia’s Fashion Week coverage here and here.

The “here and here” links to her dumb ass Guardian article from 2010 and her Vimeo channel.

• bf says:

sorry, I can’t think of two people less I’d like to hear about FW from….

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Honestly, I expected more from both of them, and frankly, both clearly know nothing about fashion, so what’s the point? At least attempt to have an informed perspective.

• zandra says:

Oooh, a personal Vimeo account. What a sterling and reliable media source. Maybe in my next uni essay I will take a quote from my Facebook page or perhaps when I re-write my resume I will add in some of my tweets as recommendations.

Her latest profile photo in the RZ dress has liked by 6 people. These are the 6:

People who like this

Nizar Dziri
    Institut Supérieur de Gestion

سامو الروح

Mohammad Raihan

Guru Arun

Namdev Wagh

Bennani Rachid

33. mcakez says:

I love how one of the targeted ads next to her e-mail is for flowers. Expect a delivery from a “special someone” today.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Well, considering that my email ads are based on cookie-tracking of most recent sites I’ve shopped at, I think it’s safe to predict that Donkey will most definitely be receiving some VD blooms today. From herself. But still. OMG! Flowers!

• mcakez: Taste the Passion! of Relationship Tofu! says:

Heh. That was what I meant. I am kind of Julia right now (aka: ‘tarded), so I guess I wasn’t clear. Seriously, she is a dumb-dumb.

34. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

By the way, I think she’s killed out every single Tweet with a link to the Spreecast site.

• mcakez: Taste the Passion! of Relationship Tofu! says:

What do you mean? Also, she just tweeted another one.

Join me, along w fashion neophyte @LewisHowes, Spreecasting live from the Mercedes Benz Star Lounge at NY Fashion Week! http://t.co/sGtGFEHP

What the fuck? Isn’t she supposed to be interviewing, like, fashion people? She is seriously pulling just her friends because she can’t get any real interviews.

I am sometimes amazed that she manages to sink any lower than she already is. It’s like the one thing she is actually good at — defying expectations about her ability to fail.

I must have had some kind of weird brain cramp. I swear when I went looking just now I couldn’t find all those previous Tweets. HOLD ME

• so sorry, so fat, CALMDOWNKEVIN says:

she just tweeted that she’s spreecasting with Lewis Howes at 4:30.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

What? Surely Julia Allison isn’t trying to cover up her crime spree …

JuliaAllison: Pretty pumped to @Spreecast live tomorrow around 4 pm EST with @LewisHowes after taking him to his VERY FIRST fashion show!! #NYFW
      – Feb 13, 2012 (17 hours ago)

JuliaAllison: Stay tuned and if we can get the connectivity up, I’ll tweet out the link to the Spreecast from backstage at Betsey Johnson! #NYFW
      – Feb 13, 2012 (yesterday)

JuliaAllison: I’m about to join @GaryVee on camera live at New York Fashion Week! http://t.co/JjvcgbVT #Spreecast
      – Feb 11, 2012 (3 days ago)

JuliaAllison: RT @theSTYLEmap: We’re live chatting with Julia Allison! #Spreecast “New York Fashion Week Recap Day 2!” http://t.co/XsaRBgG8
      …Spreecast
      – Feb 11, 2012 (3 days ago)

JuliaAllison: Come on over & bring your Fashion Week questions – we’ll be discussing Herve Leger & Rachel Zoe fall lines! http://t.co/V103xGgh #Spreecast
      – Feb 11, 2012 (3 days ago)

JuliaAllison: Live casting from the Mercedes Benz Star Lounge here at New York Fashion Week #NYFW in less than 15 minutes! http://t.co/V103xGgh #Spreecast
      – Feb 11, 2012 (3 days ago)

JuliaAllison: Okay! Livecasting from Fashion Week in 5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … come and join us! http://t.co/V103xGgh #Spreecast
      – Feb 11, 2012 (3 days ago)

JuliaAllison: Going live in less than five minutes – think of your fashion week questions & head over to this link! http://t.co/ytoXzF9T #Spreecast
      – Feb 10, 2012 (4 days ago)

JuliaAllison: Come watch my very first Fashion Week Recap Spreecast live from the Mercedes Benz Star Lounge at #NYFW! http://t.co/YQnaJN7q
      – Feb 10, 2012 (4 days ago)

#nevahforget

35. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

I have to leave my desk for errands precisely when the latest Spreecast is about to begin. Damn. Do us proud, cat ladies, and leave updates in here!

• Joardache & the Pelts says:

I think one just started or is about to (remember how delayed those casts Mary and Julia did back in the day?)… Anyway, whazit Spreecast requires flash, which isn’t supported by iPads or iPhones. Great social media platform!

• solidarity cat says:

I’m watching. She’s such a friggin jackass.

• so sorry, so fat, CALMDOWNKEVIN says:

her makeup gun was set to “clown” this morning

• braying manatee says:

I want to hit her so badly.

“Imagine you are on your yacht…”

Naughty cat ladies!

“heffalump: maybe you could put a bag over your head next time, too!”

“mycroft: we do, however, see all your make up. may i suggest a great cleanser?”

“heffalump: julia, how does it feel to look like a 50 year old tranny wearing christmas decoration-esque jewelery? that red ages you even more than your bad facial work.”

• braying manatee says:

yeah. she banned me. oops.

• braying manatee says:

I think it was because of this:

heffalump: what happened to your rachel zoe interview?

heffalump: OH RIGHT, THE GREAT PESCATARIAN THAT LOVES MOM’S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP

Why does she have this guy on her spreecast? Is she that much of a loser that she can’t find anyone else do to a live interview?

That necklace. Her makeup. Oy. She looks like a 50-something divorcee living in Boca Raton.

Did she really ask Shana (a commenter) how she had already seen the clothes? Does she not know that photos are uploaded instantly all over the place, like WWD?

“mycroft: it’s like a great psa for adderall abuse”

Her face when she saw this comment was priceless. I can’t believe she isn’t yelling out to get all the ‘haters’ banned like she did the other day. LOL.

She is literally the most unprepared on-air personality EVER. Why FUCK would you hold up pix on your iPhone THAT NO ONE CAN SEE, instead of downloading pix to post on-screen whilst you are discussing them?

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Jesus what is it with the black tights. And she looks like Jessica Rabbit, that is, if Jessica Rabbit was made out of Crisco and was actually a dude.

YOU GUYSSSSSSS! Julie just said my name!! She read my question out loud:

“DrGary Gary: I can’t believe you don’t know about the Barbie Closet! You love Barbie. We need to see your Barbie Closet coverage”

• braying manatee says:

“Maybe Barbie isn’t such a great role model, but I love Barbie!”

Lewis looked like he was seriously reconsidering why he agreed to hang out with that loon.

• Miss Despised says:

Yeah I love how I got banned repeatedly for nothing but asking about the Barbie closet?! At least I got the pearl necklace comment in. Nasty whore.

36. braying manatee says:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BofRj.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/f3Q3M.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YrXJI.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4JHDh.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/jPm3G.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/OHE05.png[/img]

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Can I ask a question? Is “statement” jewelry even still in?

• braying manatee says:

A “statement” piece can be attractive, but what she is wearing looks like there were leftovers after putting together the Baugher family Christmas tree, and Julia decided to take some ornaments and tinsel and superglue them together. Then she threw on some ostentatious earrings, just to ensure extra attention.

It really is one unfortunate looking piece of jewelry.

• Worrisome Pelts #ad says:

It is when your statement is “I am re-re endorsement/fashion kryptonite.”

Think of it as an early warning system for people who might otherwise fail to hide when they see her coming.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

I’m ignorant of fashion, but know what big, clunky jewelry like Donkey’s makes me think of? Grandmothers.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Looking at these pictures makes my ears ring. The volume of the braying is tangible. Pavlovian response, I guess.

• Worrisome Pelts #ad says:

What the fucking fuck? It looks like she’s topless. And he’s still disinterested.

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

MY GOD HER FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY BLOATED CORPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jack the Uber Bulldog says:

She looks like a street prostitute and uber tool Howes her pimp. And the one voice everyone wants to hear from re FW insights is “former high school football player and entrepreneur Lewis Howes.” Oh, you sad, sad donkey, just go home, whether home be Marina del Bray, the OMG! downtown condo, up in the AirTran or some sad sack’s couch.

• Empty, Scheming Doll... says:

I swear in the first screen grab I can hear her saying, “All right Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up!”

• zandra says:

THAT’S A SCARY MASK, BRO!

Jesus Christ the makeup. Protip – if
      You are wearing so much eyeliner one can no longer see your eyeballs, use a lighter hand next time. She is looking mad Michael Jacksonian.

37. braying manatee says:

Ah, sorry Jacy, I just tried to post a bunch of pictures and think it probably got sent to spam. Could you please be servicey and tiny and cute and push it through?

38. How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/293asjq.png[/img]
    Get de-loused, you fidgety beast!

39. I’m about to take a shower, and I do believe I’ll vomit while in there. She just keeps getting worse. I think she may actually have been abducted by aliens and this is all a cruel mindfuck.

40. How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Get that shill in-frame, Donkey!
    [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/1zx5j7.png[/img]

41. Miss Despised says:

OMG the lips! The cheek cutlets!

I kant.

42. How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Nice symmetrical nostrils, Donkey!
    [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/237ll4.png[/img]
    O^0 & that jewelry? O0of!

43. "Pilot" is the new "keynote" says:

Her efforts to make guys jealous are so transparent that I do a full-body cringe at every one. I think she may actually be mentally disabled (or whatever the PC term is).

44. Dr. Gary says:

Why does she eve bother having a guest on when all she does is talk over them? She asked Lewis about his impression of FW. But every time he tried giving an answer, she talked right over him. Big shock.

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/vyy4hg.jpg[/img]

45. Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

I love that she sent Jelly D a novel of an email. She is truly a mental patient.

46. Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

This has turned out to be one of the funniest Valentine’s Days of my life. I have TEARS.

47. Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

So we’re all clear that her not one, not two but THREE photos of her chatting with Greasy is to make Jelly jelly?

Um, alrighty then.

Also, Jelly ignored her Tweet the other day and so did Ben or “B, yo!” Where he be? He be ignoring you, Donkey!

48. Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

Oh boy, It’s the Valentine’s Day gift that keeps on giving…. please take a gander at her current profile pic… never has she looked more like a psycho man eater.

• so sorry, so fat, CALMDOWNKEVIN says:

wowie-wee-wow! if that doesn’t say stage 5 clinger, i don’t know what does.

thanks for the LOLS, catladiez and gents. i’m having a little bit of a rough day here–> first stupid V day (that i know objectively is a made up holiday and i shouldn’t care) on my lonesome in 7 years. also just facebook stalked an ex. feeling un poco julia allison 🙁 *

*except that my hair is SWEET awesomeness at the moment because I just got 8 inches chopped off at a Louis Licari hair model session, and it is the cutest chin-length bob. . . sashays off like a little french school girl to the nearest wine store.

• Prof. F Camping says:

you go SS, SF! get your drink on with your fabulous new hair cut!

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

Rock that hot haircut girl!

• so sorry, so fat, CALMDOWNKEVIN says:

awww, thanks sugars. i walked down the street like all *swish swish* with my hair in a wind machine, and my tiny asian wine man Mr. Lee told me that i looked very nice. Now happily in sweatpants on my couch –cat and wine within reach (real cat, like kitty kitty).

btw, if any of you guys are in NYC and want an excellent haircut by an assistant stylist at a crazy fancy salon (for 10$!), let me know and i can forward you the info. the experience is also super interesting from a sociological point of view — you are right in the middle of a salon on 5th avenue with the fancypants ladies who get ‘blow outs,’ celebrity people, and louis licari’s teeny dog isabel (as well as his uber botoxed self). it is a ridiculous dream for observers.

Sending you cat lady love.

If it makes you feel any better, my cathus found out last night that he had to fly to Miami today for a photo shoot. First time in a long time that we won’t be together for VDay. But it’s okay. I plan on getting takeout, hanging out with the critters and catching up on my shows.

• so sorry, so fat, CALMDOWNKEVIN says:

and for those not IV hooked to facebook like us unfortunates, here’s a link (hope it works): [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398595_943902285105_1402715_40806338_1783807979_n.jpg[/img]

• Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

It’s like Hannibal Lecter saying, “I’ve got your Valentine right here, Fava Bean.”

• juliapublicist says:

God that pics looks like pocketgay finally made the male to female transition.

49. Worrisome Pelts #ad says:

Handbag, this one’s for you:

[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/1glks2.jpg[/img]

50. Worrisome Pelts #ad says:

Handbag, this one’s for you:
    [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/20apfkp.jpg[/img]

51. running says:

And for all online communities wish this is the largest cities in the way of aroma
    or flavor. However, there are two possible causes. Get
    the number of bottles you want, but incase
    you are planning a special taste which is more intimately at the
    appropriate temperature.
    Next, drinking beer came in at ten percent followed by
    hard liquor, which was ranked number one word to remember
    about developing the genial skills.