Donkey’s Whole Life Is A Series of Lies, Exaggerations and Obfuscations

Where to begin? Let’s start with this Tweet, shall we?

JuliaAllison: I did the VERY FIRST interview w the founders about 9 months ago. RT @mashable: Why Pinterest is 2012′s hottest website

___

But my editors didn’t think @Pinterest was big enough to publish a @SocialStudies column about …. Oops. Next time I’ll push harder!!

Actually, it was August, according to her Twitter stream, so that was six months ago, not nine months ago. Math is hard!! And the VERY FIRST, says an exaggerating donkey? So what’s this, from a year ago? Looks like a long, detailed interview with one of the founders, conducted six months before Donkey’s VERY FIRST INTERVIEW EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD BECAUSE SHE IS AHEAD OF THE CURVE BITCHES SHE IS SHIFTING PARADIGMS AND STUPID TMS WAS JUST TOO STUPID TO SEE IT THEY SUCK AND SHE IS AWESOME.

But this isn’t the only public lie she’s told recently, in addition to that mysterious deathly kidney infection that has seemingly all but disappeared without another mention.

She’s posting her crappy old TMS columns on the Huffington Post, and when asked by confused commenters “WTF?” since they are outdated and make no sense and her bio is filled with lies, she snottily replies to a comment since deleted (by the way, why would you delete the comment but leave the snarky reply to it? Idiot):

Oh, calm down Kevin. That bio was from last year, and it has been updated. Not sure where you heard I was “fired” but my contract was for a year, and I served it happily! Now I’m working for a new magazine, but I’m re-running my old columns here. I hope you enjoy them!

__

She tells another commenter, using the royal “we” since she isn’t about to admit she was too dumb and slothful to update the column before posting it:

I’m re-running about 50 or so of my columns from last year here on the Huffington Post. Wish I had caught the Will & Kate reference before we published it, but either way I hope you enjoy them!

Oh you dumb, dumb Donkey. Fact: Your column ran from March to September 2011. That’s seven months. Four columns a month. That’s a grand total of 28, and I believe you missed a couple of weeks, so it’s more like 26 or 27. And you did not serve out your contract happily. They terminated it. And put up a news release on their site about the fact they decided not to renew your contract. Which you freaked out about, and demanded they take down, because it might hurt your reality show prospects.

Run, JellyD! Run!

This entry was posted in Best of RBNS, Custodian of Her Memories and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

190 Responses to Donkey’s Whole Life Is A Series of Lies, Exaggerations and Obfuscations

1. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

No firsting allowed! I have taken valuable time away from running errands at my desk to please you mofos so don’t insult me by firsting! NO! NO NO NO!

2. Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

Amazing! I love when her lies are laid out for everyone to see. PS, if you don’t read the comments in the previous post, congrats on the amazing intel!

Loves it!

3. Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

Here’s the comment I left in the last thread, BTW:

First of all – AMAZE-BALLS INTEL!!!

Second, Donkey, Karma much?????

PS, I don’t even think Julia has an agent, just a manager so I wonder if she has someone posing as that, too. She hasn’t mentioned an agent in forever and I assumed he fired her (Geoge Ruiz? or something). But even if she has an agent – this is a huge waste of his time – agents are supposed to be working on big deals for you, not securing you tickets to a Fashion Show. It’s way beneath an agent or even his assistant to do that and a great way to make them hate you.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Let’s get this clear. Her “agent” is a Lasagna type. Maybe even that chick that worshiped Julia, hated her for a day, then worshiped her again.

• Shamoo£ia says:

Probably another intern who will be paid in smelly used costumes.

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

You are right, JP. I will say this from talking to tons of agents over time – someone posing as one can be spotted a mile away. My boss’ favorite past time used to be chewing up and spitting out people who posed as agents in order to get and actor friend into see him.

Stupid Donkey, they are all laughing at you.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Sorry, that should have been “Let me be CRYSTAL CLEAR.”

• Invitation To Donkey says:

Hah! Really? Oh man.. I have a strange mixture of sadness, disappointment, and disgust. This must be what it’s like to see your daughter on Girls Gone Wild.

Gurl, she’s just going to let you down again.. This time though, you deserve it because you know better.

Don’t worry though. You’ll always be welcome here, unlike the Donkey Fan Club.

That’s what I think too. Just some poor schmuck who is doing all the dirty work because it’s beneath a Donkey and also because she wants them to believe she has “staff.”

• CurlingIronsAtDawn says:

I used to use the term we is letters when I wanted opposing counsel to think my firm was bigger than just me and a receptionist at the time. I also left my voice mail message to say, “This is Curling Irons. You have reached my law office. Please leave a message and I will return your call when I return.” I left that on my cell phone. Most people that knew me would laugh, “Yeah, right. Your law office in your purse. Hello lipstick. Hello keys.” It was quite silly. But, hey, at least I was an actual.

• CurlingIronsAtDawn says:

*I used the term “we” in letters

**at least I was an actual lawyer.”

Oh, lord, me too. When I had a one-catlady consulting business, my outgoing message used to say something like “Nobody is available right now to return your call” and my friends used to tease me by leaving messages for different nonexistent employees. “I really need to speak to Lars about this! Sorry, Sheila, but don’t return my call because only Lars knows the answer!”

• JFA - Still no one cares jackasshole says:

You were a solo? What do you do now, if I may ask?

• CurlingIronsAtDawn says:

I’m back to working for other lawyers. It kind of sucks.

The job market for lawyers is horrendous right now. I can’t even talk about it.

• She's driving me crazy says:

The only agent she had is her manager now. George Ruiz is a branding agent and worked with her a little bit when she was at ICM, but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t anymore. And if he did, neither he nor his assistant would be getting her tickets, that’s not how it works.

4. How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

What is that horrible, acrid, putrid smell??!?
    Is it cheap plastic fur, singed to a crisp?
    Why yes, yes it is, apparently …

I love how the fireball on her fat ass is echoed by the Ronald-McDonald-red plastic pelts on her fat head.

5. flatface says:

“…Now I’m working for a new magazine…”

Rrrrrreally?

Another magazine?

It’s true, apparently. Lined up for her by Bravo. But I don’t know which one it is yet, and whatever she gets in there will be some minor blurb.

• pearipathetic donkey says:

I wonder why it matters since filming is most likely over. I guess her material will run while the show does? Who cares, it will be another one-year contract that both parties will decide not to renew. Seriously, she has been on these one-year contracts since 2007–EVERYONE knows she gets fired!

I guess that’s why — when people are watching the show, they suspect they’ll want to read her stuff. Would look pretty bad on them if, as the show airs, her work cannot be found anywhere.

• 11th Wang says:

Gotta frontload the blog with “professional writing” and her normal antics (and the dreadful glitter guide posts) can slink further back into obscurity.

I know because my ex will post twenty (or more) YouTube music videos to his Facebook anytime he meets a new girl he likes. His goal is to bury the old (and do it as quickly as possible).

• Princess WideStance says:

Wow. I never even thought about doing something like that. I dated a guy for like two months before we became FB friends. It just wasn’t a priority. It seems like putting so much of your social life online is more bs than I want to deal with.

• BJ KELLEY'S FISTED ASSHOLE says:

The current guy that I’m seeing is not friends with me on Facebook and I like it so much that I’d like to delete my Facebook.

But then I have other friends in which our main mode of communication is leaving videos on each other’s walls so…

• LetItExplode says:

As soon as we know what Magazine I’m sure I (or some other cat lady who works in that world) will be able to get all the dirt. I’m guessing there are cat ladies represented at every major women’s consumer mag, actually. It’s not a big world.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

Quarterly Sideways Hobby Blog Zine, published by Magic Imaginary Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dad$sers and Granny Trust, Wilmette, Ill.

Well, she had that horrible nonsensical article about the squinty-eyed lady who fixed up her friends in that giveaway thing. By Donkey standards, that’s like having a three-year-contract with The Economist!

• Worrisome Pelts #ad says:

Yes, I cracked this yesterday:

[S]he’s a contributing editor to That Magazine You Hold Over Your Head If It’s Raining When You Leave The Salon Monthly.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

Yeah exactly… she’s probably talking about Michigan Avenue (so no huge surprise that she’s being vague as hell about it) and she was listed as a contributor the last time she had something published with them. Isn’t that type of title reserved for freelancers and those that become semi-regulars due to maintaining a good relationship with the publication, but who don’t wish to limit themselves by long-term draconian contracts? I could be wrong.

I suppose it’s a wee bit amusing (read: embarrassing) to go from being written up in the same magazine as one is about to embark on a new job only to end up being unceremoniously fired and end up as a contributor. Never mind that she’s a contributor flailing as a relationship columnist (which she hasn’t been for years) while previously having adopted the “social media expert/tech columnist” chyron for the feature article. Julie Albertsons conquered New York, people! What was that about Fashion Week rejections, again?

6. How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

And six months ago was the last time Donkey pinned her tail on what she thought was going to be 2012′s hottest website — she likes it, she really, really likes it!

I stand by my original assertion that Donkey most likely got shot down by TMS for trying to get them to pay needless travel expenses for an “interview” they never pre-approved.

7. Peltergeist says:

I’ve met a lot of pompous assholes in my life, but the way she addresses people in writing really takes the cake. I don’t know why it even surprises me any more but it always does. Remember when she was so obsessed with finding out why people hate her? She has all of these agents and managers and former “sisters,” and not one person could tell her she sounds like an outrageously condescending bitch every time she types something directly to someone? Amazeballs. /rage

• Shamoo£ia says:

YOU SHITHEADS!

Never forget.

• Peltergeist says:

“Feel free to relax” is one of my favs. Wait, what? Relax? I’ve never thought of that! You know what, Donk? You’re right! I’ve needed to relax all of this time and now that you’ve finally given me permission, I can go ahead and do it. Who knew I was waiting all of that time for someone to shine that light on me? Life as I know it has changed! My ship has come in!

• Worrisome Pelts #ad says:

I used to have routine, work-related contact with a billionaire fixture on the NYC social/arts scene. She would NEVER address anyone the way Donkey does, not even Donkey.

Here’s a tip, Donk: Beautiful manners open doors.

• JFA - Still no one cares jackasshole says:

Well, that’s the thing. Having worked in law a while (I know! I never mention it!) the most successful rich high powered attorneys are rarely as pompous as she is. Because people who actually accomplish shit don’t have to brag about it – it speaks for itself.

I don’t think she has any real idea that pretty much everyone she knows or has worked with thinks she’s a complete joke. She’s thinks it’s everyone else’s problem, not hers. She’s special and damn you for not recognizing it.

8. How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

OT: Squirrels are scampering around in the front yard, & I just bellowed at the overly-frenzied dog to “GUAM DOWN! FEEL FREE TO RELAX!”

9. Kitler says:

Zee Interwebs she doth not vergessen Sie, ja? And Miss Jacy is our head rememberererer, js? Ja! Gut gemacht, Jacy liebling!

10. Cowboys & Brayliens says:

I’m changing my name to “Oh, calm down Kevin”.

11. Tribune Slingbacks says:

“my contract was for a year, and I served it happily!”

She says that like it was a prison term.

12. Shamoo£ia says:

Why does she include so many details that can be easily proven wrong? Is this a trait of pathological liars – to include lots of details to make themselves seem truthful?

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

• SchadenfreudianSlip says:

It is some type of pathological condition. I have a friend who lies about the craziest most insignificant things. Its clear he just can’t help it.

The difference is, he’s actually a great person so there is no maliciousness or intent to mislead on important matters. Its actually quite amusing at times to hear the incredible detail he provides when its clear the entire story never happened.

Donkey is a sociopath. And a narcissist. And her lying is 100% tied to, stems from and at the same time feeds those conditions.

Might I add, great work by our hosts these last few days.

• Calm-Down Kevin (a Garbage Patch Kid) says:

Your comment made me ponder.. what comes first? The lying or the ego? On one hand you could be a huge narcissist who basically thinks you can pull one over on anyone, therefore you can lie to lesser mortals because they are stupid and it’s not worth your time to explain the truth.. or.. You could be a pathological liar and be forced to build up this giant ego in order to defend your outlandish behavior and claims. “Are you implying I wasn’t Queen of England? HOW DARE YOU!”

Donkey can’t tell the truth because every truth about her is so disgusting and vile it could cause a full mental breakdown if examined.

1) Getting uglier despite treatment
      2) Still don’t have a job, none in sight
      3) Still don’t have a man, none in sight
      4) Ex-boyfriends literally run away from you when they see you
      5) Debt piling up, grandmother still hasn’t got cancer.
      6) No one responds to your texts anymore, even after you text their mom
      7) Sneaking suspicion you don’t have any real friends
      8) Gonna have to move back home at 30 years old. HA
      9) Everyone agrees you’d make a horrible mother. See #3
      10) The Internet still hates you and hasn’t lost interest in hating you despite having the attention span of

• CDB says:

#4 is classic

10. is “hysterical.”

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

I think the lying comes first, as lying comes natural to small children (most all do it at some point); then you have people like Donkey who were never broken of the habit of lying so there’s that one characteristic capable of fostering many offshoots of other personality flaws.

She’s going to have to move back home at 31, which is a year more expired! Oh, the birthcray this year is going to be exquisite.

[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z200/venuscloacina/th_popcorn.gif[/img]

• Invitation To Donkey says:

I really want to gloat about that one, but it’s so pathetic I almost feel pathetic about rubbing her face in it. It’s like being happy someone became a quadriplegic.

Stupid ass Donkey doesn’t even know WHY it is so pathetic because she’s sucked on her dad’s tit so long she doesn’t realize she is still in diapers.

• mcakez says:

I sometimes think she actually believes her lies. She is genuinely that delusional that she rewrites it all in her head, and that is part of why she gets huffy puffy when being called a liar.

Like CDan said, he is the ‘custodian of her memories’ because she can just reinvent (aka lie) them into whatever she wants to believe them to be.

She is nuts.

• New Year New You says:

1) Extraneous details are the sure sign that someone is lying. That’s what liars do, flower things up to distract from the actual lie.
      2) Compulsive lying is a sign of mental illness. Not even being facetious.

• Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

Casey Anthony.

• JFA - Still no one cares jackasshole says:

Pretty much. Casey Anthony is obvs 100 times more evil but she is the textbook sociopath, and the lying and grifting is but a small part of it.

13. Life_Is_Unfair says:

If these old columns are now appearing elsewhere, is she not Reblogging Donk?

Should a lolyer be consulted?

14. LetItExplode says:

What happened with Jack and the phone call from Guam and his break-up from the tiny and cute girlfriend? I think I was on vacation that week or I am having Alzheimer’s.

15. Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

she….she’s joking, right? right…? tell me this is some HILARE PERFORMANCE ART!

Thank you my dear friend @BobbyBukaMD for always taking such good care of me – and my skin!

Maybe he keeps the well-cared-for skin in some kind of cryogenics tank somewhere?

Fresh pelts and injections — it must be Fashion Week!

• Random Snowflake says:

Can’t wait to see how ridiculously puffed up her cheeks are gonna be now with fresh injections. Maybe we’ll get lucky and she won’t be able to move her facial muscles enough to even speak. :)

• Invitation To Donkey says:

If you can pay for your injections with one promo tweet, you might want to stop getting injections from that person.

She is always trying to do shit on the cheap, and it is so fucking obvious every time.

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

There are certain things you don’t skip on, and one would be the shit you put into your face. I know she is cheap as all get out but she is actually hindering herself in not only in her career but any shot she has at a man.

Of course, her personality does not do her any favors but really, her face is her first impression and it is grotesque.

She is so goddamned cheap. It’s appalling. I don’t think it’s just because she has no money, either. She’d be one of those cheap rich people.

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

But I cannot rectify a person that is so incredibly in love with their own reflection turning herself into Josselyn Wildenstein 2.0. I don’t get it!

Does she have such “face dysmorphia” that she just thinks she is gorgeous with all that shit in her face? I is confused.

• Diabetic Feet says:

Except when she spends a few hundred bucks on stripper boots.

Funny you say that. Is it likely she will ever even be able to position herself to be be “one of those cheap rich people?” She would be so lucky at this point to land a nice suburban dentist (paging Dr. Gary!)

You rang!

Awwww…don’t knock us dentists. We can provide a very comfortable and nice lifestyle.

Brand new 2 story house with built-in appliances? Yep. Lexus in the driveway? You got it. A 2 week summer cruise around the Mediterranean? You bet your sweet ass. You want to be my +1 at the 32nd Annual Hawaiian Dental Forum in Maui? Done and DONE.

She should only be so lucky.

that was my point, exactamente

p.s.: plus, value added, the whole veneers issue. Work cut out out …

• Julia's a squib says:

It is a scary small world. My relative just got back from the dental forum in Maui and my husband is graduating from dental school in June. Cat people are everywhere!

• Ass B Syndrome says:

Dr. Gary, are you really a dentist? I love our dentist and he does indeed have a nice life. I always like to say that he’s been in my mouth.

• Shamoo£ia says:

I love my dentist, too. A very nice 30 something man who is completely charming and of course has a lovely smile. Dentists are a catch!

LOL. Sorry to disappoint you, but no. ‘Dr. Gary’ evolved from an old early days RBNS meme between me and PartyPants.

Also, I’m a girl.

• JFA - Still no one cares jackasshole says:

O/T – I saw Dr. Bobby on Ok Cupid. I almost vommed in the shower.

16. Scooby Don't says:

Looking for a ghost writer for the following project:
    Ouroboros of Fail: The Life of Julia Allison: Grapefruit Connoisseur, Top Ten Wired Cover Girl and Missed It By That Much, Almost Obama Speech Writer
    This book will be 200 pages long, 198 pages of which will be exclusive, never before published in print anywhere selections from Ms. Allison’s unrivaled collection of vanity photo shoots.
    Never coming soon to a remainder bin near you

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

the last two pages are the pinterest interview, right?

• Scooby Don't says:

One page pinterest, one page the fabled long lost Davos report.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

no no, that missing davos report appendix is in the queue; it will appear after those other missing 30 or so columns, right after the bravo pilot comes out, and only after nonsociety has been sold.

• Scooby Don't says:

Now is that before or after the screenplay she’s working on?

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping says:

depending on her intern’s schedule, could be before. but she definitely has to return jordan’s tiara first = when hell freezes over.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

But didn’t you know that much of Julie Albertsons well-researched and not even remotely plagiarized work was lost during one of Tumblr’s famed outages (damn you, Karp, and your uber chio gf too! – xoxo JAB)? Everything is a clusterfuck now; the release dates of the John Mayer concert, Burning Man analysis, Sweden report, and coffee art project have gotten ALL screwed up!

• JFA - Still no one cares jackasshole says:

Coffee art project LOL! Also this whole thread is priceless.

• BJ KELLEY'S FISTED ASSHOLE says:

Bravo to making a Tumblr outage seem like the burning of the library in Alexandria.

• Shamoo£ia says:

Where’s that write up on her Sweden trip?

• Scooby Don't says:

Sweden turned out to be too large and overwhelming.
            She’s angling to do a write up on Andorra now.

• CDB says:

[img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh310/ninjablog/aw/writercat.jpg[/img]

• Helena (Ouroboros of Fail) says:

New handle time! Thanks Scooby. xoxoxo

17. marlilyn says:

Ugh! I SO want her to try and explain herself with all of these! Can’t we please please please please please send her a link and say, “care to explain yourself?” please?

• juliaspublicist says:

• CDB says:

This is a justifiable preemptive murder[img]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee516/bobbaer1/catface.gif[/img]

• so sorry, so fat says:

disappointed cat would be very disappointed if you poked the beast.
      [img]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/2/7/16/enhanced-buzz-12220-1328651162-112.jpg[/img]

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00997/animal-sign-languag_997210i.jpg[/img]

• JFA - Still no one cares jackasshole says:

I was just thinking about poking the beast the other day – I mean not actually DOING IT but the few times I have emailed her in the distant past. Don’t even fucking bother. She will respond in about five minutes flat with a passive aggressive bon mot about how you should be ashamed of yourself etc. Not worth it and just feeds her victim mentality.

• Diabetic Feet says:

She already reads every single fucking letter that appears on this site. She knows.

18. CDB says:

I am headed to the city of angels tonight all you cat perps. Standard hotel roof bar meet up mañana nite?

19. TheDog says:

so should we guess which magazine?

Is it the THEAtlantic?

I think maybe magazine may be stretching the term its actually World Weekly News ;)

BatBoy, meet DonkeyWoman!

Alas, the Weekly World News is no more. I have felt a huge empty space in my life all these years without Ed Anger and Dear Dottie.

• zandra says:

Sucks she didn’t apply for a job at News of the World a few years back. You know, cause of her mad hacking personal correspondeence skills and lack of ethics.

20. DoubtsWereRaised says:

Kind of off topic, but I just found this site: http://www.fakeiphonetext.com/

I wouldn’t put it past a donkey to use it.

21. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

OT, but it seems that Pretty Julia has been guided by a donkey towards the wonderful world of lifecasting:

Does she come naturally by her video tics (hair-tossing asides, stage whispers, pauses for her thoughts to leap into bloom) or has she been studying Julia’s vimeos for tips?

• Donksers says:

Holy cats, what an asshole.

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

It seems like the company is promoting her too — I could be wrong. Wonder is a Donkey arranged that. I don’t understand the friendship otherwise.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Does she come natural by it? Eh, I’d like to think it was drug-induced … how else does one tolerate a hoof-stomping, braying donkey & a floor-crapping dog 24/7?

It’s kind of a shame, really, that Donkey has taken down yet another … it sort of seemed that this one maybe / actually had potential, & then she went & drank the koolaid anyway.

22. Dr. Gary says:

OT: Anyone else think Tiny + Cute Julia is getting in a subtle dig at Crazy Julia?

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/16gmm4m.png[/img]

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Oh dear … CDB is racking up so much overtime already, it’s a shame to wake him now …

I kid!

RELATED: Anyone see this & think Flusher Price can pull off a fauxto-shoot much better than Donkey? Maybe because she allows herself to be styled & directed?

No way, Jose.

I was the one who posted this previously re: the scolding Julie got for bringing her dog to the beach.

This is updated, with Tiny + Cute Julia’s comment added at the end.

• CDB says:

Yes Dr. Gary…. I am very careful with my ammunition these days. And this clearly was and amended version.

And Yes i think she is a bit perturbed that a text message got blasted on face book.

• Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

Law shmaw. They’re perfect for each other.

23. How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Tots OT:

I’ve been reading this: “Ima 3-time Sugar Daddy” AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit & it’s very enlightening RE: chicks w/ no discernible income traveling, raking in sparkly dresses & shoes, etc.

Take from that what you will.

• BJ KELLEY'S FISTED ASSHOLE says:

If you have a Tumbly, check out the “#sugar daddy” tag. It is seriously amazing.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Is it worth creating a tumblr acct to see ‘em?

• If you want to be sad. Who knows if the posts are true, but to me it’s one notch below prostitution.

• Shamoo£ia says:

Wow. How is it even one notch below prostitution? It IS prostitution. I had no idea all these sugar daddy dating sites/subculture existed. Whoah. All the random flying around, gifts of shoes and clothing, theme dates, no discernible income…. sounds exactly like our dear Julie.

• If you read the posts it doesn’t always involve sex. That’s why I think it’s a notch below. I guess it depends on your definition of prostitution. I knew a girl in college that was basically doing this, athough I don’t think on this scale of dollars.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

The ‘Daddy Issues’ persona, real or contrived on Donkey’s part, sure seems to play a big part in the dynamics of the escort psyche in general … maybe her widdle gurl dragstumes are part & parcel for those who ‘shop’ her website & Fecebook profile?

Interesting that she’s been flying less & is so hard up for money these days … maybe someone was easily scared off by the reality of a braying donkey on a reality show?

• Shamoo£ia says:

I just skimmed the posts, but it seems like sex would be expected eventually, no? And on second thought, I guess it is a little above prostitution because it seems mutually consensual and there are no pimps involved, but still. WOW. No idea this was A Thing.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

“Companionship” is what another redditor on another post calls it.

Hey! I was trying to find the link for the above post, & guess what I just scrolled across?

IAmA CollegeHumor Web Series. We are Jake and Amir. Ask Us Anything !! Ima go look for Donkey sightings!

• Some Girl says:

I found this on one of those tumblrs:

Also, got an offer for $30 on WYP. It seems kind of low…should I take it? Idek.

EDIT // Countered him with $50. I need that money for rent. I really hope he takes it. He made an offer for $40 and I accepted. Eh, what the hell. Here’s to hoping he’s not a crazy.

Forty bucks?? Honey, you’re not a sugar baby, you’re a straight up streetcorner hooker!

• Mini Driver says:

True Life did an interesting episode chronicling the lives of three “sugar babies.” (Warning, video will autoplay if you open the page):

24. Life_Is_Unfair says:

Our friend Kevin is back at HuffPo commenting on the regurgitated airline “column”:

KevinFrancis
    0 Fans
    42 minutes ago ( 3:53 AM)
    This “letter” sounds fake. They really want to use the airline that has the best social media presence? Not the cheapest, best, or most direct flight. But the airline that tweets. Right…

• Can-Swiss says:

Kevin just needs to talk about Julia.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Did Donkey post one of her Q&A columns? Geez …

• ks says:

Kevin is sort of my hero now. It makes me sad he has 0 fans. If Donkey is really going to use HuffPo as some sort of recycle bin for her old shitty content (Jesus Christ Julia, you know, you COULD always write NEW columns, for free..) just for some tiny audience who feels like googling the crazy lady on teevee, maybe I should get on board.

And if you delete the comments Donkey, I will post them where you can’t delete them. The original sites.

• solidarity cat says:

I kind of heart Kevin. I like to think that he isn’t a catlady, just a dude that is totally befuddled by the donk.

25. Nickelodeon Chic says:

Looks like Dave Morin’s app Path is in some hot water…wonder if our ex-columnist has thoughts on Path’s violations of privacy?

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Dollars to donuts (see what I did there?) Donkey got FlapJack’s new / unlisted ph # in Guam via one of her founder friends whose company filches & compiles hijacked contact info.

His *ahem* ‘lolyer’ should get right on that!

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:
      • Scooby Don't says:

Since his wife is so talented in this area, perhaps she can help Dave craft a new statement.

• Shamoo£ia says:

Her latest Valentine’s “recipe” is to cut up candy bars into bites sizes pieces and stick a heart shaped blob of flatted out Starburst on top. I shit you not.

• Scooby Don't says:

Another example of how she’s decided to leave the trophy prize wife label behind her with this busy life changing project.
            However I’m not sure consolation prize wife is an improvement.
            Time to work those connections and get back into the workforce and off the net, Brit. This youtube fiasco is on a luge run to dail.

• stalker is the new fat says:

“industry standard firewall technology”? That’s like protecting your bike with an industry standard piece of fucking string and a handwritten “Beware of Dog” sign. That’s complete bullshit.

#whyIhavenoFRIENDSQUOTEUNQUOTE

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

I don’t trust a man who ever sported a bowl cut. That said, he seems just as shady as Zuckerberg – maybe more so because he seems trustworthy, yet he’s really a snake. I’m done with Path.

26. Donkey Fillers says:

OMG – I went down to my office health centre yesterday to have one of the nurses look at a rash on my arm. She gave me a referral to a local dermatologist, just in case. On the elevator ride back up to my desk I actually looked at the doctor’s business card and shrieked. IT WAS DR BOBBY BUKA’S BUSINESS CARD!!!!

• New Year New You says:

Aw hell naw. We have to find you another doctor before he melts your face.

• Wonkeye says:

If you’re in NYC, go to Tribeca Skin Center. They’re nice and professional and will do cosmetic crap if you ask them, but they haven’t plumped the donk.

27. Donkeycam now! says:

OT (or maybe not) : Was this article written by a fellow catlady?

The “Be Honest and Genuine” section seems to be perfectly tailored for Donks.