The Forum Has Landed

Bunnies! For all your off topic needs, we now have the RBD Forum. You can register, private message your fellow catladies, arrange meetups, or chat about whatever. You can use standard HTML commands to enhance your text and post images and links in the forum. You can also upvote your favorite posts using the handy ‘thumbs up’ icons. The link to register, login, and access the forum is in the menu at the top of RBD. Hope you’ll join us there as well as in the regular comments, and remember, never the donkey!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to The Forum Has Landed

1. CUNTBunnies says:

YAY! You are the best!

2. Andy Wintour hacks (up a furball) says:

Oh THAT’S what is going on. I just happened to sign up a day or so ago with it, and wasn’t sure why it was empty. Now it looks fun (and insidery)!

3. JustaDude says:

FTW.

4. Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears says:

Yay.

OT:
    JuliaAllison In other words: I am too old for this.
    about 2 hours ago

JuliaAllison Over and over and over.
    about 2 hours ago

JuliaAllison As far as I can tell, evenings at Sundance are a series of “Where are you? I’m at [x] party. Probably leaving to go to [z] party soon.”
    about 2 hours ago

We know this is code for, “I’m in Sundance and I am not being treated like the purty purty princess that I am! I can’t get in anywhere that’s sick! Dadddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyy!”

• Scooby Don't says:

about 2 hours ago

Hint to Donkey: If you’re always one step behind these people you’re trying to catch up to, they’re avoiding you!

I envision Donkey being like the perpetual tag along little sister, constantly texting: “Hey you guys, wait up! Come on guys, wait up!”

• LetItExplode says:

Good thing she wasn’t in our class at Stanford after all. She just described every Friday and Saturday night.

• bettedavis says:

I’m wondering who blew her off. Nonsociety bunny Amber Katz is at Sundance. Does Meghan Asha still go? Brit? Shira? I know Julia has burned so many of her bridges but I can’t believe she is crashing this guys’ weekend with an old fuckbuddy who keeps her trapped in the friend zone. Will no one else hang out with our Donkey?

• bettedavis says:

Pardon me, today she’s hanging out with strangers.

Julia Allison
          Hitting the slopes today with @MeaganMark’s friend Joseph, and I can tell from his fancy green boots he’s a better skier than me!
          5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

Yeah, but CAN HE LIPDUB?

• Stripper Shoes at Burning Man says:

Please please please follow him onto a double black diamond run. There is simply no way that she can ski. I can’t believe she ever even knew how to dance.

• Donksers says:

Haha!!! That ski trip lipdub makes my skin crawl as much as anything she’s ever done. If I were Julia and watched the video of myself doing that, I’d be screaming from embarrassment through the entire thing!

• 11th Wang says:

So wait, she’s not there to watch movies? How worrisome.

But then again, depending on the peen she starts chasing out there, she’ll probably spend a week or two reminding us of how she has always been a cinephile and she’s still working on her OMG screenplay.

• Stripper Shoes at Burning Man says:

She’s. Writing. A. Screenplay??

• 11th Wang says:

She was…for about a week. Her writing partner was her “little” brother’s friend, Max (or some other three-letter name). I think the movie was supposed to be loosely based on her foibles? I can’t say for sure. Someone out there knows.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

juliaallison: 2.5 hour discussion w Max about the tv pilot we’re writing. I feel ill, but that’s from the block of cheese I ate to keep me awake. Barf.
            09:46:11 am on October 22, 2009

Processed-Cheese-Face is still ‘processing’ the pilot, no doubt.

• Bouncing Little Burro says:

Who eats processed cheese to stay awake?

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

Zippy the Pinhead?

• 11th Wang says:

Brayella, you’re a genius. Does this coincide with when she was chasing TK? That would explain a lot. The cheese remains a mystery, though. Who does that!?

• Scooby Don't says:

Wait, is Ashton in Sundance this year?

5. moonshineDONKEY says:

Catladies, it is my day of birth. This bitch has survived the same amount of years, plus 1 or 2? Biiiittttch, please.

I thought I’d be dead right now. But I’m not. Know why? DARWINISM.

Where is her Karma???!