What a shocking development! A day after blogging about being so completely content, days after talking about how she’d found her Walden Pond and how very very very very very happy she is, apparently not. While the Howard Roark line suggests it’s something professional — LOL, what could it be, Google is not loading fast enough? The reality show directors aren’t interested in her lipdubs? — that’s sent Manic Donkey into another Sad Donkey tailspin, I suspect it’s about [REDACTED]. Nothing depresses Julie Albertson more effectively than news that her exes have tied the knot with their tiny-and-cute Julie Albertson replacements.

My roommate, @JuliaPriceMusic, sent me this insightful piece tonight: “40 Ways to Let Go & Feel Less Pain”
– tinybuddha.com/blog/40-ways-t…

I’m feeling very Howard Roark tonight. Not in a good way.

UPDATE: Just to prove that we aren’t reaching and know a psychotic, marriage-obsessed donkey better than a psychotic, marriage-obsessed donkey knows her psychotic, marriage-obsessed self, here is are the search results when you type “[REDACTED]” and “Howard Roark” in Google:

236 Responses to Charming Divorced Bob Was Right: [REDACTED] Marriage Has Caused A Donkey Breakdown

1. braying manatee says:

Ahhh, I hope this brings the cray out in full force. Combined with her upcoming brayday, Q1 2012 shows promise.

So much happiness for [REDACTED] and his lovely bride!

2. DSM V: JFA Edition says:

aw, come on… i dropped the news with a countdown to crazy! http://rebloggingdonk.com/2012/01/06/julia-allison-welcomes-the-man-who-busted-up-her-face-into-her-home/#comment-316432

cub gets all the love…

• DSM V: JFA Edition says:

i love the special randian reference for her [redacted]… but i must ask – when is feeling like howard roark ever in a good way?

I know, so funny. “I am having a GREAT HOWARD ROARK DAY!! I feel like a million bucks! I think I’ll go burn something down!”

And I am with you re: the Ayn Rand reference. So subtle.

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

Oh gag with the Ayn Rand…. Seriously a turnoff… If I had a dollar bill for all the twats I’ve met who claim that bitch as their favorite writer (and have probably not read much of anything else)… Yeesch. A stream of room mates who worked at Cato were a delight… Sorry if I’m offending any one, just bad experiences.. Next Julia will be getting new heels from Ron Paul.

• Scooby Don't says:

I’ve always used love of Ayn Rand as a barometer for getting along. If you claim her as your favourite author, we will not get along. Luckily as I’ve left my 20’s further and further behind, I run into fewer and fewer of my contemporaries who make this claim. Aging and expanding your circle of friendship outside of Caucasian male college students tends to cut down on the Randites you meet.

Seriously! when guys put Ayn Rand on their dating profiles = bye!

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

What I found hilarious back in the day was the amount of closeted guys at DC gay bars who seriously used Ayn Rand as some sort of intellectual pick up line to impress young Jordache. Which never worked because I was born jaded and skeptical. Plus they were always sartorially challenged (ha) in a distinct ducks-0n-courderoy pants familiar way. not punk rock.

• Jordache and the Pelts says:

I meant to put a Bonobos reference in. Brain is slush right now mid way through my semester break.

3. Deuce MacInaugh says:

Maybe the photoshop contest got her down? Oh right, she doesn’t read here…

4. Onehundredcats says:

Choo Choo all aboard the crazy donkey train!

5. KashMoney says:

Howard Roark was about hard work and integrity. I can’t imagine anyone less Roarky than Donk.

And as a caricature of an actual human, Roark didn’t have “bad days”.

God now that I think about she “thinks” the premise of The Fountainhead is being alone. It’s this mix of profoundly PROFOUNDLY stupid, humorlessness, evil and crazy that makes me find Donk so compelling,

6. 11th Wang says:

That guy she went on a hiking date with yesterday is a College Humor guy. Wonder why she coerced him into meeting up with her all of a sudden. No, no I don’t. Nevermind.

Hilare. Hope he gave her nothing.

He tweeted that their meeting “exceeded expectations” so he’s sucking up to her.

• Delurked says:

i’m friends with him. knowing jake, she has probably been bugging him for months and he’s too nice to just ignore her. i would ask him straight out but i don’t want to out myself. i rolled my eyes hard when i saw that too, but i know for a fact that he is friendly with [REDACTED] and doesn’t consider JA a friend.

Explains why he met her but not why he tweeted that. And it looks like they’re going to go biking in Venice or something. Seriously…why give her the time of day?

• mule on rouge says:

To me, “exeeded expectations” is code for “I expected her to be batshit crazy, but this time her lunacy was off the charts.”

7. juliaspublicist says:

They didn’t even lip dub their wedding. It doesn’t count.

• Scooby Don't says:

Doesn’t [Redacted]‘s bride know they’ve been sharing meaningful moments for years? I mean they recently shared an intense passionate moment at Burning Man? Donks should email and let her know because she cares so much about ALL THE GIRLS and their cheating mens?

And though I say the above jokingly, you know those thoughts have actually crossed her demented mind.

8. stalker is the new fat says:

Charming Divorced Bob, so proud of you, son! *dabs eyes*

9. KashMoney says:

Honestly, if she just embraced her crazy and wickedness I think I’d be rooting for her. Like crashing the wedding and objecting.

• ¿Qué? says:

So true, she still thinks she has the potential to be a universally desired and beloved aging princess. She needs to take in a series of UK Celebrity Big Brother and learn how psychopaths own their Nasty and use it for profit and fame.

10. Diabetic Feet says:

Julia is a big (fat) joke among the CollegeHumor office. Same with the vimeo staff. They all think she’s a braying freak hosebeast. RVV just thinks she’s pathetic. Jake Hurwitz is their office man whore, so maybe he felt like a little desperate, crying, crazy cougar sex?

11. Pelts von Brayenstein says:

Could we possibly have a “plea for sanity” on this one? I have had a significant ex get married, and it is a sucker punch–even from 5 years away (not to mention totally over it). Maybe a list of stuff she’s done with a DO NOT at the top? Something?

…or just let the crazy unfold.

• Bouncing Little Burro says:

Let it unfold.

• stalker is the new fat says:

doesn’t sound like you’re totally over it.

• juliaspublicist says:

Quit internalizing snark blog posts.

Hear, hear.

Yes. Please. Jesus.

Also, they went out for about five minutes. They didn’t even live together. The relationship was strained all the way through. It wasn’t some grand love story that went wrong — and for that matter, it doesn’t sound like any of her past relationships were grand love stories. For her, a grand love story was having some guy choose five dresses for her and telling her to choose one. She’s never really loved anyone; it’s all about what they’ve done for her.

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears aka Chicken Bone Cheeks says:

She regularly demeaned him in the relationship and TO THE WORLD on the internets… like saying he dressed homeless. Never mind the shit she pulled when they were done. Please. She treated him like she shit and is shocked he bailed?????

• Shamoo£ia says:

Exactly. This is the woman who posted a picture of his velcro shoes on her blog with the caption: “My boyfriend has retard shoes. What should I do about this?”

So classy, that one.

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears aka Chicken Bone Cheeks says:

Sorry, Jacy, that was to Pelts von B but my rage typing made it g to you.

I’m kinda with you. I really don’t feel like starting any arguments, and I GET what you are all doing here (we know she’s a hose beast, we know she’s obsessed with weddings for selfish reasons, we know she treats boyfriends like shit)…I just…it doesn’t sit easy with me to be like HAHAH YOUR EX IS WIFED UP TO SOMEONE TINY AND CUTE!!!!!! LOL!!!!

That’s just my two cents. Everyone has their own tolerance for varying ways of ridiculing Donkey, I get that.

Also from what I remember about Redacted from Gawker days and actually having met him once, he was kinda a douchbag. So yay for him, congrats. But also, big “don’t give a shit” from my end. He dodged a bullet, for sure. But I don’t really give a crap about him, is all.

• Records Custodian says:

Weird. Absolutely no one that I know who has met him would call him a douchebag. Most would say he is a good guy who kind of got caught up in his own press for a hot minute, and that’s when he got involved with Julia.

And that he has avoided her like the plague since he got away from her and is really, really embarrassed by the whole thing.

Of course, that last one is the hallmark every single ex of Julia’s. Fuck getting bent about your ex getting married – can you imagine if every single ex of yours was ashamed to have dated you?

• Concerned Reader says:

JFA has is an angry person, so probably just projecting onto [REDACTED] and everyone else she meets. I’ve never read a comment out of her many hundreds of posts where she has a single nice thing to say about anyone. So … consider the source here.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

I ran into him once whilst traveling and he came across as a fairly normal guy. Once I realized who he was and why I knew of him, I made a graceful exit. The fear of running into Donkey in a drab domestic hub must be bad enough without having strangers mention her in conversation.

• Donksers says:

I’ve always liked [Redacted] and hated that he lowered himself in to the gutter when he decided that dating Julia Allison was a good idea. It didn’t take him long to come to his senses, though, and run for the hills like all of her other “boys” eventually do.

• Delurked says:

Agreed. I can see how he may come off as a douche in some instances (I come off as a bitch to most people but I am actually just horribly shy), but JL is actually incredibly nice.

Oh look it’s “Concerned Reader” again being all up in my crotch for no reason!

Um, everyone can go the fuck to Gawker and do a search for Lodwich and see that I am FAR, FAR from alone in my assessment. Jesus Christ he was a Gawker punching bag for years and for good reason.

God forbid anyone has a difference of opinion. Also, hai concerned reader! Please get over your boner for me! Also thanks for the lesson in anger, scary anonymous angry person who hates me for no reason! What a beacon of sanity in a cruel world you are!

“I’ve never read a comment out of her many hundreds of posts where she has a single nice thing to say about anyone. So … consider the source here.”

Seriously for someone who apparently hates me so much you sure are paying close attention, lover!

I find it hilarious you just WAIT for that one time there is any dissent involving me, and pounce. Get a fucking life, honey.

Also, I hung out with him once, he was fine, sorta douchey, very smart and very weird. That was my impression. And I am far from a bad judge of character IRL. I know, Concerned Reader, you know me so well from my internet ramblings, save it.

He’s probably fine now. I just just a Gawker commenter of yore, and this guy got piled on a lot, mostly because he did a lot of stupid shit, so forgive me for pointing it out.

Like I said, mostly I just don’t care. Just find it kinda odd that everyone is suddenly so pro-Lodwick. Who really cares either way.

Also re: getting caught up in his own press…I know Gawker sucks now bla bla…but they profiled him for numerous other reasons, including posting some very weird, frightening videos of himself, public nudity, etc etc. So…it’s not like he hasn’t had his own share of relatively high profile nutso internet shenanigans apart from this.

Also I said he was “kinda a douche.” He was the time I met him. Who cares?

• mule on rouge says:

Lighten up, Francis.

fwiw, I’ve always liked J-lod’s web presence, from his artistic videos to his comments here. Unlike the braying donkey, he has offered more thought-provoking stuff than just “hey, look at me!”

• Concerned Reader says:

Ah, darling JFA — she “doesn’t care,” but check the multiple comments, one after the other, proclaiming just how much she doesn’t care. The normal, emotionally healthy JFA who she is today just DOES NOT CARE! Got it. :)

• DirtyLakeMichigan says:

Heeeyyyyy… step back from the JFA!!!

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears aka Chicken Bone Cheeks says:

I don’t this entry is giving seal claps to Redacted for getting married. That said, it does seem like he’s grown up in the past five years and regrets his huge bid for publicity.

We cannot say the same for our Donkey. PS, call me a bitch but I don’t mind if it jabs her a little that someone, like Redacted, that consciously worked on himself to make himself a better person and got off the internet to do so, wins at life a little. Let that be a lesson to her.

I make fun for her for myriad other reasons. I just think if some people are more sensitive to certain things, so what. I find the “haha you are still single” shit harder to take, other people are uncomfy with the body snark…

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

I find the “haha you are still single” shit harder to take

In the words of our ineffable JP:
            Quit internalizing snark blog posts!

(& now the circle is complete; no reply necessary)

• Kate Middlebrow says:

I’m with you. Being upset when your ex gets married is totally normal. If you had feelings for him, it stings a little bit, even if you have moved on.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

I’m with Brayella RE: Quit internalizing snark blog posts!

I get that when an ex moves on you might feel a certain way about it – there is absolutely nothing wrong or dismissive about that, but again this is about DONKEY, not an average person.

She is not feeling a sense of the sads for any other reason beyond having it been officially confirmed that she’s lost any sort of hold on one ex she’d PARTICULARLY love to claim she still talks to and with whom she remains friends. Her entire attempt at a convo with [redacted] @ decomp was creepy and – generally speaking – her upsets always seem more about losing someone/something she thought she had some control or hold on/over than any legitimate sentimentality about the relationship.

[redacted] making it offical with tiny and cute dancer R is the cement block to the door donkey always considered (and hoped) might be left open… until, of course, he EVENTUALLY realized the error of his ways in leaving her and begged her back with roses, sobs and 5 dresses. He didn’t, he had already bruised her ego, and this is probably a twist of the knife in her mind. How dare he move on and find legitimate happiness when these were her memories too and they’re now being (though they have for a while been) blotted out to fit his new, happier and likely far more content and relaxed future. Really, how dare he ever.

12. LetItExplode says:

God I have been out running errands from my desk so I had no idea J. Lodwick got married(!) congrats!!!

In related news: OMG. Epic Julia meltdown forthcoming. Holy shit with the Ayn Rand reference (!!!) So blessed! So trans

13. Donkey of Perdition says:

“40 Ways to Let Go & Feel Less Pain”
    Smoke some pot. Problem solved.

• Ineffably Adverbial says:

Namaste, dude.

• Shamoo£ia says:

This is the “insightful” article. It’s hilariously dumb.

30. Use the silly voice technique. According to Russ Harris, author of The Happiness Trap, swapping the voice in your head with a cartoon voice will help take back power from the troubling thought.

1. Learn a new skill instead of dwelling on the skills you never mastered.

Yes, Donkey, it’s ALL ABOUT YOU.

Can’t see her doing this one either:

4. Channel your discontent into an immediate positive action—make some calls about new job opportunities, or walk to the community center to volunteer.

6. Make a list of your accomplishments—even the small ones— and add to it daily. You’ll have to let go of a little discontentment to make space for this self satisfaction.

That’s *okay*, Donkey! The blank page will match your curtains.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

Make a list of your accomplishments—even the small ones

[img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lafb0jhHdD1qz6dlko1_400.jpg[/img]

or perhaps this one?

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liewdkfRbx1qz6dlko1_400.png[/img]

12. Give yourself a rant window. Let yourself vent for a day before confronting the person who troubled you. This may diffuse the hostility and give you time to plan a rational confrontation.

PROTIP: Using TMS to defenestrate doesn’t count.

22. Write everything you want to express in a letter. Even if you choose not to send it, clarifying your feelings will help you come to terms with reality as it is now.

Donkey … do NOT email the new bride, capiche?

• Boomerang Slam says:

Ha. Yes, this.

“Even if you choose not to send it…” Donkey, disregard this part. DON’T send it to him OR his new wife.

• Fashion Girl says:

When my (unmedicated) bipolar ex was having a manic episode, he would hear cartoon voices in his head. I don’t see how this can ever be a good thing.

• Donkicles says:

Anyone else notice that the second tweet up there (“We create & maintain problems because they give us a sense of identity. We often hold onto our pain far beyond its ability to serve us.”) is just a rephrasing of the first paragraph of that article?

Just let that sink in. Wow.

• Stripper Shoes at Burning Man says:

I noticed that! YES! So cheesy to quote and not attribute but, hey, that’s her thing, no?

14. The Manta says:

What is it like to feel “Howard Roark”? Do you just hate the poor more than usual?

• No Judgment @ Black Rock City says:

Oh god, you get all the +1s for this.

• I Was Inside says:

You’re confusing The Fountainhead with Atlas Shrugged. C-, see me after class.

You feel like a self-righteous prick who would blow up a building in a childish tantrum because the government didn’t understand your genius.

WOW WHAT A ROLE MODEL

15. Ass Baughers Syndrome says:

Feeling so Howard Hughes today. Not in a good way.

16. Donkeycam now! says:

29. Replace your emotional thoughts with facts. When you think, “I’ll never feel loved again!” don’t resist that feeling. Instead, move on to another thought, like “I learned a new song for karaoke tonight.”

But, what should I do if people hate me because I am a lousy karaoke singer?

The advice quoted by Donk reminds of Brit the queen of creative living: unintentional comedy at its best.

The

17. Fashion Girl says:

Also: The “I’m pooping in my synthetic romper!” picture never ceases to make me giggle. Bless all of you, and bless those sad fake ‘YSL’ hooves that a “fan” sent her.

18. Donkeycam now! says:

34. Metaphorically release it. Write down all your stresses and toss the paper into your fireplace.

I don’t have a fireplace. Can I burn it in on my stove?

Will it trigger the smoke alarm?

What should people with electric stoves do?

• stalker is the new fat says:

break into someone else’s house and toss the list into their fireplace. It’s the adherence to arbitrary rules that makes a philosophy powerful.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

What if I should happen to spot a tiara that bitch *owes* me while I’m there? Does it matter if I have to dig it out of a concealed hat box? Should I lock the door on my way out?

19. Donkeycam now! says:

17. Metaphorically throw it away; i.e., jog with a backpack full of tennis balls. After you’ve built up a bit of rush, toss the balls one by one, labeling each as a part of your anger.
    I started tossing tennis balls during my morning jog, but an old lady in a walker tripped on one of the balls, broke her neck and now she is suing me for $20m.

What should I do?

20. i.just.cant! says:

i’m confused. who just got married? someone freshen me up on my donkology. please. and thank you.

21. MY Place says:

Well, if this, whatever it turns out to be, takes off she is going to lose it a way we’ve never seen before. It kinda scares me.

22. Albie Quirky says:

Speaking of marriages and meltdowns, I am impressed with Dan and Wife of Dan and their ability to enforce an Internets blackout of their wedding photos.

I am still longing to see photos of A Donkey being forced to behave, but their understandable insistence on privacy has denied me. DENIED.

I thought Brother of Dan might slip up, but no.

23. Worrisome Pelts says:

Will Julia count this as Wife-Fluffing(TM)? I mean, Jake did sleep with her little sister Leven before getting back together with [Mrs. Redacted].

I’m sure Donkerina counts Dan as wife-fluffing. Her clam dungeon is like the Hotel California as far as she’s concerned.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

I’m sure Julia Allison counts masturbating to the fantasy that she is in fact Kate Middleton as wife fluffing.

• Worrisome Pelts says:

I can’t wait to see the self-congratulatory essay she posts when Senator Mark Kirk (R-IL) marries the man of his filthy, filthy dreams. She was in his Beard Wedding! Practically a Husband-Fluffer! (Kidding! For legal purposes!)

24. Cowboys & Brayliens says:

Ayn Rand, go f’n figure. Do a Google search for “[redacted] Howard Roark” and see how many articles you pull up. Yeah, totally not about his wedding.

But let’s sidetrack: Howard Roark?!? Lady, are you kidding me? Howard Roark is one of the most inane characters in all of literature– the whole “refusing to compromise ones vision” theme is fine up until the whole self-flagellation that Rand so thickly slathers on, which is pretty early on. Roark is ignorant at best, and a vindictive scheming loser at worst (oh, wait…). Anyone who tries to justify their work vs. Roark doesn’t understand that avant-garde, cutting-edge work still needs to be _good_, and you still, always, need to *work* *with* *people*.

• stalker is the new fat says:

hmm… what is the deal with the petite sophisticate?

Roark is like a four-year-old having a tantrum. People who are actual geniuses don’t fucking act like that.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Actual smart people avoid engaging with morons. This is why Julia can’t find a smart friend, let alone a smart fiancé.

• SchadenfreudianSlip says:

Holy holy holy crap. That google search more prominent mention than just in a comment.

Jacy, can I respectfully request/suggest that you update the post to note the connections between [Redacted] and Howard Roark?

She is a fucking lunatic.

[REDACTED], LOOK AT ME!! SEE THAT? SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I KNOW YOU LOVE HOWARD ROARK AND LIKEN YOURSELF TO HIM! WE USED TO DISCUSS IT? REMEMBER?? ME ME ME ME ME!!!

• Dog Yapping & Donkey Tears aka Chicken Bone Cheeks says:

This is what I don’t get… does she think Redacted is reading her Twitter??? Maybe she does because he pops up here??? He seems like he could give a flying fuck about her.

Or maybe since she is still so obsessed with him she is projecting he feels the same about her? Then yes, she is truly nuts.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

That’s a good idea.

• Solidarity cat says:

This is EXACTLY what is happening. Unsubtle donkey is unsubtle.

25. JFA says:

“I’m feeling very Howard Roark tonight. Not in a good way.”

Fuck you.

“I’m feeling very Howard Roark tonight. Not in a good way.”

This doesn’t even make any sense. God. She is so fucking stupid. Shut up you fucking idiot.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

This has to be one of the best Donkey lines ever.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

I really can’t make any sense of it. But then again, I detest Ayn Rand.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

I liked Ayn Rand between ages 13 and 15. It’s decent young adult literature.

The great Kung Fu Monkey’s quote is as true as ever:

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”

Exactly TLDR. I read The Fountainhead as a precocious 14 year old. I can only imagine how bad it would seem to me now. Plus all the Rand followers are complete asshats. Hate.

• flatface says:

Fans of Ayn Rand tend to be those people who describe Atlas Shrugged/ Fountainhead as their favorite book of all time, but then reveal that they haven’t really read anything else.

• idiotbox says:

I am so happy I’m not alone in that hate-boat.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

A co-worker is working her way through “Atlas Shrugged,” and I laughed at her. She told me that I should like it because I tend to be conservative and hate lazy people who don’t contribute to our organization. I replied I hated it because I’m not 12-years-old.

Thank you. Just throw any literary characters in, and then make a comment about them that makes no sense. = SMART!!

26. Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

My husband just referred to us as the “schadengensia.”

27. BJ KELLEY'S FISTED ASSHOLE says:

OT Miss Advised: http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Greenwich-to-star-in-Bravo-reality-show-2429844.php

It mentions nothing about the previous three, but it seems to be implying that filming either just wrapped or there is still more to go.

• BJ KELLEY'S FISTED ASSHOLE says:

Oh but maybe that’s just for the New York stuff? Idk this show sounds weird.

• flatface says:

They should match the Miss Advised chicks against the Rock Stars guys (they clear boulders and shit from along highways. National Geographic channel. Hands down the best show since the Wire. Well, either that or Swamp People. Oh, what about a Miss Advised/Swamp People show! Where they clear boulders and shit form along highways! You’re welcome!)

It would make sense if they were near the end of filming, because it’s usually 6 weeks min, 10 weeks max.

• idiotbox says:

Quick, before CDB sees it:
      [img]http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/139663/who-me.gif[/img]

28. Dr. Gary says:

Perhaps one of you tiny + cute Cat Ladies can work some photoshop magic on this:

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2rpenvs.jpg[/img]

29. Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Next she’ll be comparing us to Ellsworth Toohey while her tears make all the pink underlining in her copy of The Fountainhead run in a way reminiscent of a My Little Pony’s menses. Not in a good way.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

“I’m feeling very Twilight Sparkle tonight. Not in a good way.”

Two thoughts on my above line:

(1) Strangely tempted to tweet this.

(2) My Little Pony characters are probably pretty round and complex compared to Roark.

30. lurker says:

Can you even imagine the craziness that would result if/when Pancakes gets engaged? Then picture a 55 year old Muppet face donkey crying in her basement if/when Pancakes runs for office? It would kill her to think she was so close (not really) to being a politicians wife.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

Julia to whatever media she can corner after hearing Pancakes is running for office: “So proud of my little Jack! When he was opening up to me about all the men he wanted to invite into the bed we shared, I never thought he would be running for Congress!”

• ¿Qué? says:

She would totally sell her “story” to the tabloids.

31. Tremendous Liar; Donkey Repugnant says:

New Years Resolution: will begin all RBD comments with “Hi there.” and close with “Not in a good way.” or “;-)” according to the demands of the occasion.

32. ¿Qué? says:

Is a Howard Roark day anything like a ?

33. CUNTBunnies! says:

This is weird. In my google reader today, a new post for Jakob and Julia shows up. I click it, it’s in japanese, but chrome is cool enough to translate it for me. A screengrab:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oAK0P.jpg[/img]

What does it mean? More rep defender scrubbing?

34. stalker is the new fat says:

so since we’ve pulled up the search results, this is just a roundabout way for Julia Allison to air the claim the [redacted] is bipolar, again.

35. idiotbox says:

Julia posted an article (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arjuna-ardagh/goddess-worship_b_660896.html) on her fb and she’s getting a beating from her friends, including High School Sweetheart Dan, who accurately point out that the article is stupid. My favorite comment?
    Kirsten Osolind If a man “created an altar in my image”, I’d have him instantly committed. Arjuna Ardagh also believes in “healing from a distance” and suggests scientists have “found God in a particle.” His wife calls herself “Venus” and suggests “any time women don’t spend on love is wasted.” Eyeroll. New age whack job.

• Handbag Stuffed With Hair says:

This makes me wish I could see her Facebook page.

There are millions of photos of her, and then she posts nonsense like this and gets blowback.

I think that everyone should make a dummy Facebook account in someone’s name (not necessarily theirs) so that they can see A Donkey’s blatherings in all their glory. Make them in the names of hilarious fictional characters that the Facebook screeners won’t have heard of.

• @JuicySweatPants are always a total #fail says:

You can see her FB page—it’s all wide open—as she has declared….Privacy is over-rated. There is the Afghani “Fan” page, and her personal private FB. All open, all the the time.

• Delurked says:

Should surprise no one that she is sharing an article that advocates men worshiping their women.

36. ks says:

Can someone please explain the origin of Jakob Lodwick being called [redacted]? And possibly add in why Julia posting on Gawker that he was bi-polar is considered one of her most heinous crimes? Am I missing something? I know a ton of people who talk shit about their ex’s after they break up, along the lines of stuff like “THAT BITCH WAS CRAZY!”, which I have to imagine Jakob would have said about her. Being bi-polar is hardly a shameful or embarrassing disease. In fact I would think such a thing would only enhance his artist cred. If she had said “He has Crohn’s disease and wears a diaper all day”, then I would understand the outrage.

I remember Jakob had some really bizarre content on his own blog (“This is the sound of an exorcism”) that Gawker pointed out every time he posted that made him look a lot more unhinged in a crazy “I’m out of my fucking mind” kind of way. So when I heard Julia had OMGREVEALVED that he was–bipolar, I wasn’t shocked or appalled, to say the least.

I know you all love and adore him (and he probably reads here for lulz sometimes), so please don’t jump down my throat over this, I’m just trying to understand if I missed something.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

to (somewhat) answer the first question: http://julia.nonsociety.com/post/17380339

• ks says:

WOW. I was way, way off. This whole time I had assumed that the nickname came after the breakup. I thought that Jakob had requested his name be taken off everything having to do with the two of them, and that the reason RBD’ers always carefully referred to him by that was a kind of humorous homage to his wishes of distancing himself from her.

Some people might not want to click through to her site so I’m pasting it below because it is so WTF, especially the part about her being so appalled at the idea of being ZOMG someone’s girlfriend. She would cut off her black toe to be one these days!

No, no, it’s not that we’re worried about what other people think! We started doing it because I hyperventilated when J first called me his girlfriend. I have commitment issues. So he forwarded me this email he had sent to another guy in which he had originally written “my girlfriend,” but edited to “my [redacted]” which didn’t scare me as much. It allowed me to get used to the idea of me being HIS anything! And since then it’s gotten to be a joke. Like a cute little term of endearment.

• stalker is the new fat says:

I don’t love or adore him. For the record. I am team neither Jakob nor Julia.

• Peltergeist says:

Add me to the “met him, don’t like him” group. Having met both Jakob and Julia separately and before I knew who they were, I’m pretty convinced they deserved each other and all of the fallout they caused themselves. I can’t imagine any of her actions ever surprised him. I don’t feel at all bad for him.

Well I feel SOMEWHAT vindicated at least then, for having the gall to think he was “kinda douchy.”

• tonyamichaela says:

It may be normal to bad-mouth your exes but saying someone is bipolar has serious implications. Not only did she say that he was bipolar, but she also said that he did not take medication. I don’t think mental illness should be stigmatized, but I know how serious bipolar disease is. If he doesn’t take medications, that would definitively change my perception of him if I knew him professionally or personally. Since he works as an entrepreneur, the perception that he is unstable could affect his ability to do business.

• bitchface says:

yes it was all about that – he founded one company and then another, got millions in funding from VCs and other investors, and making a statement like that could well hurt his chances for further trust from investors.

That she did it so publicly when she knew that people to whom it might matter could read is (just one reason) why she’s a bitch.

• How Brayella Got Her Hoove Black says:

No different than Donkey publicly announcing that FlapJack may not even want a career in the Navy.

37. Ehehehe says:

Julia Allison @JuliaAllison
    Woke up to a swollen toe that has turned black. Expletive expletive expletive. What do I do now???
    1:37 PM – 10 Jan 12 via Echofon · Details

Seriously? The most appalling thing to me is that she just woke up. Omfg.

38. DonkeyTonkWoman says:

Aw, she’s such an idiot.

39. Lacy says:

I’m feeling very Howard Stern today…

40. Happiness is all about finding your passion so We are here to provide a practical guide to rebuild your love after a separation.