Those [REDACTED]s. They have the courage of their convictions, and I salute them.

I ran into Jakob Lodwick at SF’s Burning Man Decompression. The first time I’ve seen him in four years.  He turned and ran – yes, ran - away.  It was like seeing a ghost.

Incredibly, unbelievably painful.

This [REDACTED] wisely turned heel and ran, because it took him months to get through to her, after they broke up, that he didn’t want to hear from her (someone at some point posted the deleted blog post JL wrote about how JA would not leave him alone. Please send it to me if you’ve got it).

The other [REDACTED] also refused to reply to all her e-mails and messages. Four years later she sent his fiancee an e-mail letting her know that there might have been some overlap between them even though it was a bold-faced lie. Huh. I wonder why neither guy wants to be in touch with a toxic little Princess Demento?

Can you imagine if [REDACTED], he of the hot Gnarls Barkley lipdub, HAD stopped and had a conversation with this loon? How many texts, Facebook messages and/or e-mails do you suppose she would have sent him in the hours following their conversation and for months to come. I bet she’s already sent him some long, sobbing, “who do you think you are???” dispatch that’s every bit as ridiculous as the emo Gotye video she has up on her blog right now. So dignified and classy, that one. Don’t shake it off and move on, you dumb Donkey, blog and Tweet about it. That oughta help things.

106 Responses to Cheers to [REDACTED] For Having The Balls To Do What All of a Donkey’s Exes Should Do

1. The Manta says:

Why was it painful? Since the split with Jake she’s been in at least two relationships (PK and Pancakes) that she considered to be The One(tm). Lodwick should be water under the bridge by now…

He was the psychic wound to her narcissism that has never healed. She has been on a downward spiral of insanity ever since he dumped her. She thought she was a huge catch for him, blogged about how she was better looking and suggested she was smarter in many ways, and then she got dropped cold. She’s never gotten over it; it has been driving a lot of her behavior ever since, I think.

• So do you think she’d just never had anything bad happen to her before? I just have a hard time imagining someone unable to recover from a breakup. Sure, bad breakups teach lessons, but an unrecoverable downward spiral?

Well, she is crazy, so there is that. I guess Dan dumping her a week before the prom was painful, but that was with her old face. Then she went and got whatever done that she got done and believed herself to be a super-hot chick who was physically out of JL’s league. And she got dumped again. I think that really destroyed her; the realization that it isn’t her exterior that’s to blame for why men flee — it’s what’s inside.

• Edward R. Burro says:

Stalker, that’s because you’re thinking of normal people. I can totally see how a narcissist would never get over certain rejections.

• I cannot fathom her motivations most of the time. For example her total lack of followthrough on every project she ever undertakes. So, you’re probably right.

• KashMoney says:

that one, I think, is a function of her believing she is due success instantly due to her awesomeness. something like a Midas touch. if things don’t happen immediately, it’s not following the script so she needs to abort.

• DirtyLakeMichigan says:

@Jacy – I’ve been reading A LOT about NPD since it finally clicked that my sister-in-law is a huge one. What I’ve learned so far is utterly frightning and NPD’s are so empty and soul-less but they are capable of thinking. Distorted as it may be, they have the ability to twist things to suit them. N’s need a supply source and it doesn’t matter if the attention is good OR bad. She knows she’s been relatively successful in her other break-ups with being able to twist and morph and spin and possibly push buttons even if she doesn’t ‘know’ the damage she’s caused. Thinking she has the ability to affect things is enough. I suspect Jakob found out what she was. NPD’s HATE to be found out. What they hate more is indifference and I believe Jakob made it pretty clear he wasn’t going to feed her narcissism. I mean, she pulled out a pretty shitty thing laying his personal stuff bare. He slowly backed out of the room and never looked back. It infuriates her. Even this tweet won’t get him to respond and hopefully no one will. It’s pretty chilling once you realize people like Julia view people as props and any reaction just feeds her black heart. {{{shiver}}}

• Orwell-Style Cyberpolice Force says:

It’s painful because he never got her that Mac Airbook he promised her.

2. Shamoo£ia says:

“Does that make me crazy?” OMG HAWT.

3. Shrug Bitch says:

Shouldn’t his name be [redacted] in the reblog as well?

It’s [REDACTED] everywhere except where Julia Allison is quoted, no?

The thing is, I only do [REDACTED] where he’s concerned as sort of a joke because she used to call him that on her blog even though everyone knew who she was talking about. The other [REDACTED] is a sincere [REDACTED], if you know what I mean. With JL, it’s sort of a joke. He did a relationship blog with her so everyone knows who we’re talking about.

4. idiotbox says:

I think this is just a testament on how poisonous she is.

5. I Was Her MacBook Air says:

First time poster, long-ass time reader.

I came out of the shadows because I have to ask. I must know: WHY WOULD SHE TELL ANYONE THIS? Why would she BROADCAST that the man who most splintered her stone of a heart literally ran away from her?

How does this reflect positively on her in any way?

Because she loves to “share.” Unless people call her an idiot for sharing. Then she reserves her right to share and will get her Daddy to sue your ass if you say she shouldn’t be sharing.

“Jack McCain’s lawyer, line 1!”

• AFGHANI says:

OT, but I wonder if she tries to keep in touch with Pancakes? Or if she has some way of keeping tabs on him? You know she just won’t let him walk away, even if she can’t outright stalk him like these other guys…

• Shamoo£ia says:

Of course she does! Keep that helo in the air, babe! I think at one point he defriended her ass on FB but she probably stomped and brayed until he friended her again.

They’re FB friends again.

• because then she can talk about how SAD she is and in normal friendships, when one friend is sad, the other friend will try to cheer her up. So she can tell her fractured mirror, the internet, of her DEEP SADNESS and the internet will cheer her up by sending her shoes.

• idiotbox says:

I think, in her mind, she’s the victim here. Also, in her mind, she is looking bangin’ and here is the CERTIFIABLY crazy guy who wants none of that.

• DirtyLakeMichigan says:

Because she wants a reaction. ANY reaction. He found her out and is truly scared. As he should be.

• virgil reid says:

to be perfectly honest, i think it’s part of her self victimization bit. i know there used to be more posts a while ago from her about feeling sorry for herself all the time (like back when she was in nyc) and i think in her mind she thinks [redacted] is a meanie and she didn’t do anything wrong. she’s so emotionally stagnant and in her mind, she’s still back in 2006 with asking from a macbook air from him.

Fast-forward to ’08 … that’s when she braymailed [REDACTED] for a MacBook, right?

• virgil reid says:

You know, I’m not quite sure. See I actually was a fan of Julia until like 2009 I think? I used to read her blog because I thought she lived a ~kewl life~ and I was a lowly college student in the middle of nowhere surrounded by cows and not cool tech parties.

It was a rhetorical question, I guess. I thought it had just been established here in tjhis thread or last that [REDACTED] dumped her right before StupidSweaterMas of ’07 & knowing that she stalked him after that for the Mac, ’08 is only logical …

• virgil reid says:

sorry grad school is making my brain extra mushy :( :( :(

• mule on rouge says:

It always amazes me that she tells the whole world about every humiliating, mortifying, embarrassing thing that happens to her — frequently accompanied by video proof. If she didn’t, I guess this place would go dark.

So, thanks, Julia!

FROM CHAT ARCHIVES:

[17:31] JuliaA: Did you know that he didn’t mind at all about that comment on gawker, he even – and this is TMI, but fuck it, we’re there – slept with me afterwards, didn’t give a shit at all, but then allowed everyone to gang up on me because it made him and his ridiculous leven rambin banging look better?

It’s called a HATE FUCK & by now, you’ve no doubt been on the receiving end of many.

I don’t even believe that, actually. I have heard from people pretty close to him for years who say the efforts to cut her off were in full force immediately after their breakup, and he was resolute about it, and was involved with someone who was hot and intelligent and sane and therefore had no need to return to the trough. I think she made this up.

Yeah, pretty much anything she brays, especially as a defense (& to her detractors, no less) tips the scale on the side of lies.

• mule on rouge says:

I don’t believe it, either. She started off with a lie — “he didn’t mind at all” — so it’s doubtful she followed bullshit with something truthful.

And this bit of victim-speak really takes the friggin’ cupcake: “he allowed everyone to gang up on me”.

I know, right? Dude was powerless to stop people from ganging up on him – how would he stop people from ganging up on Donkey?

Very interesting that she expects her victim(s) of all people to come to her aid & defense — she’s got the mentality of an abusive man who convinces the woman he just beat to hell that she ‘made him do it’ & she shouldn’t press charges.

7. mcakez: Taste the passion! says:

She went on three dates with JD kegstand and tweets all over about her disappointment at the loss.

She went out for Jakob Lodwick for four months, and she will probably have “Jakob 4-eva!” engraved on her tombstone.

The Donkey never let’s go. Evvvvvvveeeeerrr.

8. idiotbox says:

Also, someone posted yesterday that JL is engaged now. He’s been with the same tiny and cute DANCER girlfriend for years now.
    And, donkey, wife-fluffers don’t exist. Believe it or not, but people actually move on and forget past, miserably failed relationships. Your few month relationship is nothing but a memory at this point and in no way drove him to make a decision.
    You’re just a shitty person.

9. mcakez: Taste the passion! says:

she posted it because she thinks it makes him look petty and childish and her look mature and sympathetic

• DirtyLakeMichigan says:

Isn’t it funny how it has the complete opposite effect? I think it’s speaks more about Janana Awkward Banana than it does about [redacted] being mean. As others said in the last thread, this was a visceral reaction.

That’s what’s so beautiful about it.

10. Antibiotics with a Side of Antibiotics says:

Then that stupid donkey quoted from one of my favorites songs via Twitter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY&feature=player_embedded
    “Now you are just somebody that I used to know.” Clearly someone has been turning her onto good music.

11. Defective LEARN Button says:

I met [redacted] years ago and was still indirectly involved in his circle of friends when he started dating Julia. Which is what sucked me into her craziness. So I love a good story where he fucks her day up. Go Jake!

12. Random Snowflake says:

Ow! It stings! :)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/R7u1x.png[/img]

13. Some Girl says:

Maybe [redacted] didn’t even realize it was her. Most people would run away if they saw this thing coming at them!

[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/23tguwy.png[/img]

• DirtyLakeMichigan says:

OMG!!! Did she really wear this? Do you think this is how [redacted] saw her?? Loooooolllliiipops… I’d run too. Can you imagine trying to explain this to your now fiance?

• AFGHANI says:

more expensive store bought fetish costume crap. yeah, burning man must’ve been really enlightening for her.

• [REDACTED] says:

I knew it was her. The face did it.

Briefly, I just wanted to add that her story glosses over a key detail: I didn’t just “run away”, I tried to walk away and she GRABBED me. I turned from her and tried to escape through the crowd, yanking my sleeve away, and she continued to regrab me and yell/demand that I interact with her. She even said something like, “Don’t you think we were MEANT to see each other?” which just terrified me because, now she thinks like that?

I only ran AFTER escaping her CLUTCHES.

I don’t understand why she can’t accept that I want nothing to do with her, I don’t see how it could be more clear. What is she trying to salvage?

Anyway, the whole experience gave me an adrenaline rush for the next hour. I haven’t had a “fight or flight” experience in over a year, but this was definitely a visceral, “run for your life” encounter. I had no idea I was so afraid of her.

• bitchface says:

fuck, why y’all gotta produce so many lollies on MONDAY MORNING AT 8:16AM PST DAMMIT

i gots me some work to do. You peeps make it so hard. So good. So #fuckityfuckityfailfail #Julia Allison Baugher 4eva

Did she leave hoof marks on you? Call a LOLyer!

• bitchface says:

PS Um, curious, Jakey Jake, in 1 year? did you see her a year ago?

I’ve had fight or flight instinct kick in maybe 3x in my whole life…. once when I saw a mountain lion looking at my dog like it was a snack

• [REDACTED] says:

No, a year ago was when a guy from Das Racist poured beer on my head at a show, I punched him in the face and walked out while the rest of his crew yelled at me.

HI!!!!!

• Orwell-Style Cyberpolice Force says:

The real Jake Lodwick? You kickass!

• DirtyLakeMichigan says:

Hi [redacted]!!!
        Thanks for clarifying, I thought there was more to it. So… was she wearing those freakin’ Yeti boots?
        For some reason I picture you trying to escape like in Logan’s Run.
        Godspeed.

• Little Orphan Lilly says:

Good LORD. I had this whole comment in my head about how if you prompt the people around you to act like lunatics (ie, run away from you on sight), at a certain point it becomes clear that you do not just keep going out with lunatics, YOU are the crazy person.

But now that I’ve heard about her ACTUALLY LITERALLY CLUTCHING AT AN EX, fuck it. She’s so totally terrifyingly bonkers.

Anyway, godspeed, Redacted. May we all have reflexes so quick.

• Random Snowflake says:

OMFG! Glad to hear you were able to escape with both arms intact :)

• Julia Allison Is Guilty Of Bonercide says:

How did you recognize her face? She’s pretty much destroyed it in the last few years.

• Bouncing Little Burro says:

• If you can't UNDERSTAND it says:

Thanks for making Vimeo.

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

yay [REDACTED]!!!

xoxoxoxo
        Effie

I have no idea What, exactly, she thinks that skirt pull accomplishes (I’ll bet she perfected it on Dad$er more than 25+ years ago) but she couldn’t be any more infantile if she toddled around w/ a pacifier in her mouth.

14. If you can't UNDERSTAND it says:

People have been metaphorically turning away and running from this stumpy bitchy her entire life. It happening literally should really be nothing new…

I always liked Jakob. You’re allowed to be that weird if you can back it up with the goods. Fella’ has had undeniable success in the real world.

15. Orwell-Style Cyberpolice Force says:

I love who Jake is dating now. I’m totally Robin’s fangirl because I used to be an aspiring dancer. She’s a (tiny and cute) dancer who travels all over the world, has a kickass body, is talented, ambitious, independent — good job on the rebound, Jake!

Best to Robin and Lodwick.

• If you can't UNDERSTAND it says:

He also might have just been tripping balls. Talking to Julia is about the worst thing you can do under any circumstances, but if you’re “altered” I think it would be the most pysche-scarring activity you could possibly engage in.

• mcakez: Taste the passion! says:

Hah! The idea that he might have been shroomin’ hard crossed my mind earlier. I guess one needn’t even be inebriated to be shit-scared of that broad approaching with her claws extended.

• If you can't UNDERSTAND it says:

JULIA WAS A DANCER TOO!!!!

She also did debate!

She wears her hair in a dancer’s bun sometimes! That means she was almost a professional ballet dancer!

• Edward R. Burro says:

She hangs tutus on the wall!

• Tribune Slingbacks says:

Hold me closer toilet dancer.

[img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ksev2eov2R1qz6dlko1_400.jpg[/img]

My mind boggles every time I see this photo. First of all, she looks so old. Second of all, the pointe shoes. THE POINTE SHOES.

The thing, too, is that walking around in pointe shoes makes you waddle like a duck (seeing as you have stiff immovable blocks strapped to your feet). It is not so attractive except when you’re actually en pointe.

Weirdo always looks as if she has the left false eyelash on her right eye. & that flaring nostril scares me.

• BJ KELLY says:

My problem will always be the that her bare foot is on the ground and the only foot with a shoe on it is propped up like she’s about to put another shoe on it.

16. If you can't UNDERSTAND it says:

HOLLEEE Shizzballs the video on her blerg that accompanies this post is CHILLING.