The Bunny Boiler Diaries: The Truth Behind The Pancakes Breakup

Remember this bullshit? Oh the melodrama! The star-crossed lovers, so deeply committed to one another but whose sweet, precious love was torn apart by the demands of the military! So tragic! So heartbreaking!

Such bullshit!

In fact, the Pancakes-Donkey breakup had nothing to do with Guam. There was no grand love story, at least not in Pancakes’ mind. He got involved with a vivacious woman who seemed fun and intelligent and actually cared about her for awhile before he soon realized that, in fact, she was needy, insane and monstrously self-absorbed. Donkey grossly exaggerated the entire relationship for “political” purposes, Pancakes has told mutual friends. In other words, she felt the relationship made her look good and got her publicity, so she couldn’t seem to help herself from ridiculously exaggerating its seriousness and publicly boasting about it. He found it moderately amusing and harmless at first. But then it started to seriously bother him and his famous family.

Here is what JP and I have been able to piece together from multiple sources over the past few days and weeks.

As one source close to both Donk and Pancakes reports, regarding her assertion that she moved in with him after he asked her to come visit for a longer stretch than just a couple of days: “The way he tells it, she came to visit and then just never left. He was so busy anyway and rarely saw her so he just didn’t deal with it.”

But then came the night when Pancakes was sound asleep and a snooping Donkey allegedly read all his texts and e-mails. She discovered that he was friendly with other women — not sexting, mind you, just communicating. The women soon received e-mails from “Jack,” who was actually Julie Albertson pretending to be Jack. The tipsters report she called him on these friendships a few days later, after claiming that some anonymous hacker got into his e-mail and sent her the information. However, after the lunacy he had witnessed a couple of months earlier when she terrorized her “haters,” Pancakes was well aware of her trademark “I WAS HACKED!” excuse whenever she’s done psycho shit. And that was pretty much the end of the relationship, in his mind.

He got out, has never looked back, and is relieved to be out of it relatively unscathed, and in fact texted one friend: “Thank God I am out of this relationship soon” during the week in which she stayed in the San Diego condo after he dumped her. He learned so much about her psycho tendencies towards the end that he has had to warn his new girlfriend and other female friends several times that they might be harassed. And it’s not just Jack who is totally onto the dubious donkey. Apparently, Momma McCain designated someone on the family’s staff to monitor her online donkey dung. It’s amusing knowing someone on the McCain payroll was/is reading us every day, which we suspected anyway given some strange Arizona and Washington, D.C., IP addresses and anonymous tips that came our way.

It certainly puts her whole column about how it’s perfectly acceptable to hack into your significant other’s e-mail and phone into a new light, doesn’t it, particularly after asserting years ago that you should never give your boyfriend access to your e-mail? Once again, Donkey used her column to settle a personal score/save face.

Great hire, TMS!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

288 Responses to The Bunny Boiler Diaries: The Truth Behind The Pancakes Breakup

1. juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

First! Suck it.

2. Jack the Sockless Bulldog says:

Oh, happy day! Blessed are we for Jacy and JP!

3. I Bray for Pay says:

It was seriously stupid of Pancakes to indulge the Donkey by making an extra-special, super-duper attempt to attend her birthday weekend in Tahoe, then.

Meh, I have no sympathy for either of them. Pancakes is just as stupid as Donkey is (intellectually and emotionally), and if his new tiny and cute girlfriend is as smart and accomplished as you say, then I’m sure she’s only with him for the potential $$$$. and there is no twu luv to be found in that relationship.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Yeah, no. Jack is basically a really nice, down to earth guy who didn’t want to be an asshole.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

This is that sarcasm thing you do!!! Right? Right?!

• One Fat Melman says:

I’m guessing you’ve had some contact with Jack, or with someone speaking on his behalf, and that’s encouraged you to change your tune? Not to say that he’s *not* a nice, down to earth guy, but it seems like the focus before was on how dumb he must be to date her, versus now when it appears to be sympathy for him getting caught in her web.

• Jack the Sockless Bulldog says:

That’s a rather rotten thing to assert, especially when you know nothing of their relationship. Re: his involvement with Julie Albertson, Pancakes isn’t part of new media circles, didn’t know the donkey backstory, and was probably just flattered and then overwhelmed by the attention, as Jacy claims. I wish the kid well. I also made some foolish, but mercifully short-lived romantic choices when his age.

Yeah, he’s 24. I give him a pass. Stupid, to be sure, but it didn’t sound like he was the type of guy who was up to speed on her online shenanigans and wouldn’t have known to dig deeper than just the sanitized version of her past on the Web. His sister should have known, however, and should have warned him off. That’s right, I blame Megatits, who had already seen some of her boorish behavior in person, like when she had a total princess breakdown one night at a D.C. event a couple of years ago and Meghan saw the whole thing and was not impressed.

• The Devil Wears TJ Maxx says:

i would like to hear about this

There was some drinkup in D.C. a couple of years ago. Donkey lost it and lit into someone in public. Megatits saw, and was not impressed. I don’t have any other details and this was a while ago. I never posted on it because I wanted more details but they were not forthcoming from an anonymous tipster.

4. The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

This is hilarious, but I doubt Jack is any major prize. I almost wonder if the New Tiny and Cute is better than he is.

• cankles says:

She knows how to fake screen shots. There are websites that allow you to as well. I bet it was completely fabricated

What was fabricated?

• M formerly known as X says:

Maybe the “I love you Julia” texts? I’ve always thought those seemed a little off in the context of the whole relationship. But this is getting into crazy conspiracy theory land.

5. Orwell-Style Cyberpolice Force says:

Oh my God, I can just imagine Julia reading this, her face turning bright red with fury, her inflated mouth puckering in hatred. She clenches her stunted sausage fingers into little fists and bangs them on the desk. “WHY WHY WHY!!!!” she screams at her laptop before hurdling it across the living room of the OMG downtown condo.

If there was ever a post to truly piss the shit out of Julia, this is it. I’m loving it.

6. crazytrain says:

What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall when Julia Allison Baugher reads this post. Remember her minor meltdown when Baugher made her MacBook Air emails public? The bell just rang on Round 2 of that epic Entitled Princess hissy fit.

7. Effing Ineffably Un-Effable says:

Wait, so you mean it WASN’T Jack McCain’s lawyer all this time!? I’m SO CONFUSED! 😉

This post + recent manic weirdness = high pressure zone forming in advance of a shitstorm that will move in..

8. The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

So was the whole “Jack McCain’s lawyer” thing actually from the McCain camp – like they were trying to do damage control on info about the relationship – or was that all just Julia being psycho?

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Julia being psycho. I thought that was obvious.

• The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

Yeah, I figured it was too, just wondering about the strange IPs – so it was really just Cindy appointing a handler to keep track of Julia’s gold-digging behavior? LOL forever.

Yes, that was all Julia and her henchwomen. As if the McCains would have cared that someone was commenting on Julia Allison’s snark blog. At that point, they barely knew her name. But I am quite sure they wouldn’t have been pleased to hear someone — Julia or “a friend” — was posing as “Jack McCain’s lawyer” if it ever got to them. They immediately recognized from her Twitter stream and her blog that she was off her nut and would not have been happy to hear the family name got dragged into her lunatic antics.

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

Come on be fair! In her mind, Julia was already engaged to the McCain’s, so their lawyers really WERE her lawyers.

9. Tremendous Liar; Donkey of Repugnance says:

1. I’ve had more meaningful relationships during one night stands. And I’m not even into one night stands: too impersonal.

2. How is it possible for someone who has read and written a lot of dating advice to behave in such relationship-slaughtering fashion?

3. This relationship progressed how Julia’s always do; she managed to play her “I’m self-aware, uninhibited, sassy, and genuine!” role for long enough to make a good impression, then the guy ran for the hills once he figured out that it was all an act.

4. Great point on how Julia uses her column to try to justify her own behavior. She meant it at the time!

5. DONKEY!

10. Princess WideStance says:

Wait wait wait… so what did the fake emails from “Jack” say?? I’m very intrigued.

Also, much love to Jacy and JP.

11. The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

what i wonder is why he said “I love you” in some of his texts if this was really just her being nuts and taking it way too seriously. I wonder if he really thought he meant it, or if she was manipulating it out of him (or both?) Seriously, poor guy.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

I’m wondering if they were even real. I get the impression that Jack didn’t look at Julia’s blog and twitter feed that often.

• Barking Mad says:

There are apps you can use to fake conversations. I remember posting about this whenever.

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

50 tweets per day – remember? eek!

• Who do you think you are? says:

Could be as simple as she just titled Lasagna’s or someone else’s phone number in her own phone as “Jack McCain” and faked the whole thing that way.

• Burra Fea says:

I remember thinking it was strange that his messages always said, “I love you, JULIA” or “I miss you, JULIA.” Using her name like that was just strange and seemed suspicious, leading me to think they could possibly be fake.

• ks says:

This. Is the mark. of the Beast. and NPD.

• FN says:

This is a great comment, Burra Fea. I really do enjoy your comments, Burra Fea. I hope you comment again soon, Burra Fea.

• Tremendous Liar; Donkey of Repugnance says:

I love you, FN.

• Crazy Burro says:

I used to work with this idiot that used to use the person’s name whom he was speaking to at the beginning and end of just about every sentence. It got so that hearing my own name would make me cringe.

I think it’s something that fucking idiot Napoleon Hill, or one of those self-help authors, must have written in “Win Friends and Influence People …” or something.

• mcakes: Taste the passion! says:

I’ve said for a long, long time that the words “I love you,” can be emotional blackmail, especially when used early in a relationship. The sender leaves the receiver in a really awkward position of either saying, “Thanks…”/nothing at all/something really strange to make up for the lack of reciprocating, or to say it back. Most people opt for the latter because it is just basically standard practice. It is easier than holding out, really, and often seems pretty harmless — in the beginning.

We know he said it to her, but do we know how hard she laid on him to do so?

I remember us remarking around the time of posted Valentine text-convo that his response seemed overly patronizing. Like it read as a “calm the fuck down, woman,” response — a reassurance as a response to gish knows what manic insane shit she was texting while hoovering chocolate and sushi.

• M formerly known as X says:

Or maybe he’s just a player? Who knows? We know nothing about his true character. Maybe he’s a bachelor on the scene telling girls what they want to hear.

12. Greasy's Beer Can says:

Pancakes dodged a bullet. Julia’s only hope of marriage is to meet a guy who doesn’t go online. Too bad the Unabomber isn’t available.

13. Dr. Gary says:

HOLY. SHIT. Best RBD post EVER.

As others have said, I would also love to see the look on Julie’s face when she reads this post. God. What a fucking psycho.

14. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

Also, that recent post about being SO BLESSED that she’s out of her 20s and the emotionally healthy Julia she is today is so hilarious.

1. It was totally aimed at Greasy’s The Young One and Pancakes’s new GF.

2. She is at the emotional age of 14, but with the botched Botoxy face of an insecure 45-year-old.

15. Crazy Burro says:

This is insane. How many times does she think she can successfully trot out the “hacked” defense? It didn’t work for Anthony the Weiner, and it isn’t working for her.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Funny you say that. Julia Allison has a weiner.

• Effing Ineffably Un-Effable says:

I feel like this is really a sad and malicious targeting of Julia, because didn’t she write one of her internationally syndicated columns on Fifteen Tips For Great Passwords or some ish like that? There’s no way this tech-savvy young darling of the media, socialite and reporter with her finger on the pulse of the buzz of the epicenter of the fashion world would have anything less than stunning security on her accounts. Clearly she was hacked, and it’s likely the fault of the News of the World, who knew how damaging this would be to her!

16. JuLIAR Allison (will never the learn button) says:

I feel like this post was one whole “you rang?”.

The lies (actually they’re more like massive, outright, can’t-be-explained-any-other-way, hoof-stomping departures from reality, but lies is easier to spell) plus the fact she got caught out again … I mean, seriously. You rang?

Question: does she not expect that she will get caught out in these MOCBEAOWHSDFR … oh fuck it lies? Did her parents never call her out on her “truth manipulations” as a child?

• Barking Mad says:

Yep, I feel like this whole thread is ringing me too!

• Effing Ineffably Un-Effable says:

Somewhere in the past lies (HAH) the genesis of “I meant it… at the time.”

No, no, Donkey, you don’t need therapy. Don’t worry your empty little head over this. Just keep on being a horrible person, we’ll keep on reading and mocking.

17. NorseHorse, Literally. says:

I saw this tonight, didn’t think I was ready for this jelly, then realized I really really was. Outstanding. Tales of the bizarre, a cautionary tale for scions everywhere.

Seriously, my Mail program on my iMac is pretty unsecured. If I was sleeping, and someone I was dating went on it and impersonated me to anyone, I would .. there would not be a gasket left, there would be a trial before a jury of my peers. Exaggerating, but that’s an awful abuse of trust.

I think everyone in the world, anyone with a conscience and a shred of decency knows, rifling through someone’s mail, email, and impersonating them is just hideously immoral and wrong. A sin, fucking immoral. Bitch knows no limits, apparently.

No, it’s a horrid personal invasion of privacy. And fuck her for writing articles saying it’s okay to inavade peoples’ privacy, crush their trust, snoop their lives. Fuck you Julia, and fuck you too Randi for saying privacy (anonymity) on the Internet needs to be stamped out because your ugly brother makes money off of it that way. I’m so disgusted right now. I’ve no love for Flapjacks, but if true, he didn’t deserve to have his privacy invaded that way, she had no right, and it is alarming how little she could see right from wrong when she raided his email and impersonated him. Awful.

You know, I get it if you’re in a long relationship with someone and he/she has cheated on you in some horrible fashion and you peek into his or her e-mail to ensure it truly is over and you aren’t being lied to again.

But they were barely dating. If she’s doing that shit in the early going when there’s absolutely no history and no evidence he’s chasing other chicks, what does that say about her? Why would anyone stay with someone who would do that sort of shit with no provocation?

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

I respectfully disagree. At no point would I check someone else’s e-mail or other correspondence.

And if someone checked mine, the relationship would be a smoking crater surrounded by approximately five miles of boiled glass slag.

What if you were in a long relationship and/or marriage and you found out your spouse had been carrying on behind your back for a long period of time, and most of their rendezvous were arranged via text or e-mail, and that was also their primary source of communication.

After a long painful process, you decide to forgive him/her. He/she vows to end it. Maybe there are kids involved, and you want to stick it out. You know it’s going to be a long, tough road, but you decide to stay together.

Then you start to sense he/she is being shifty about something. One night, you see he/she has left their e-mail open. You honestly wouldn’t look to see if there were any messages from the other person to reassure yourself that nothing had resumed?

I really believe most people would snoop in that situation. I know I would, and I have friends in similar situations who have. I even know some who went to marriage counsellors who told the cheating spouse to give the cuckold all their passwords so as to build trust. Sometimes it has brought reassurance, other times their worst fears were realized and the relationship ended.

But she was barely dating this guy, and had no provocation. That’s a totally different thing. But I would not judge someone snooping in the situation I just described.

• How BrayellaGot Her Hoove Back says:

You might want to check w/ a lawyer first …

A husband who suspected his wife was having an affair faces up to five years in jail after reading her emails without her permission.

I know it’s illegal and I agree with all the moral arguments against it. But my point is people are fuelled by their emotions, and I believe it would be very difficult for someone in the situation I described to not glance at the inbox to ensure they weren’t being lied to once again.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

But at that point, the relationship would be over for me. If I feel I have to check, then I don’t trust them and without trust = nothing left.

And by “nothing,” I mean a howling plain of hellish darkness, inhabited only by scary red glowing eyes and those snakes that put their tails in their mouths and roll after you.

I just think life is complicated when there’s kids and a long history and you might opt to stay even if it’s extremely difficult to trust the person entirely for a long time. And then you might snoop. And I wouldn’t fault anyone for that in that kind of situation.

But her snooping on some guy she’s barely dated and with no provocation? That’s heinous.

• hoosierlawyerdaddy says:

ditto. if you feel the need to check, then talk to the person about why you are feeling insecure/suspicious. the feeling is okay (by okay, i mean you are entitled to how you feel, but not okay in the sense that obviously it is a sign of lack of trust in the other person either deservedly so or bc of your own sensitivity from past rejection/experience of infidelity/fear of being left), the breach of trust is not okay. if you don’t trust the person understand if it is about them, or about you and your past relationship experiences. if it is about them – work on it or leave them. if it is about you work on it (alone and with them). also, donkey.

• juliaspublicist says:

I venture to guess she was searching for family secrets.

• Again, Feel Free to Relax says:

That’s why Cindy’s hair is so big, it’s full of the McCain Family Secrets!

[img]http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/uploads/2008/06/cindy-mccain.thumbnail.jpg[/img]

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

The Family Secrets is my favorite single-panel cartoon ever.

I love the one where the mom is asking the little girl where the baby is and her only answer is to flicker a forked tongue.

• Tiny, Cute & PhotoShopped says:

NorseHorse, you can set your iMac to need a password after the screen saver comes on. I just change the time it takes for the screensaver to come on, depending on who’s coming over.

18. Natasha says:

I squealed when I saw this post was up, true story.

19. juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Tangentially related (ha! genital!): I’ve been craving pancakes all day.

• JOhnny Walker , B;lack says:

You wouldn’t mind some pancakes in your mouth? What if only pancake batter was available?

• diluted brain says:

I made pancakes for breakfast yesterday. It was like a foreshadowing of the day.

20. JuLIAR Allison (will never the learn button) says:

And now Partypants has a “blind item” post. http://getoffmyinternets.net/2011/08/08/blind-item-time/

What Tribune Media “columnist” has no idea that behind the scenes, steps are being taken to end her contract? If contract loopholes can’t be found it has been decided she will “not be renewed, under any circumstances. She is rapidly becoming a joke because she is still not attracting syndication”.

If this is true then someone hand me my smelling salts. I’m having conniptions.

21. Barking Mad says:

Kudos, Jacy and JP! We are truly blessed.

To me Jack seemed like a decent guy, ill-equipped to deal with a pro gold-digger and manipulator like Julia. He seems to have spent most of his adult life in military pursuits where her online fameseeking bullshit had no relevance at all. And while she was busy creating their public relationship he was preoccupied with training that would make or break the rest of his career in the military.

The best day in his life was when his family showed up to make sure she got on the plane out of town.

22. Belted Warbler says:

Im a little verklempt

23. solidarity cat says:

[img]http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/vanessa68_2009/Macros%20and%20gifs/clapping-obama-149_bigger.gif[/img]

24. Dr. Gary says:

Knowing what we now know re: The Pancakes Breakup, Julie’s FB wall post ‘Thought of you. Keep that helo in the air, babe!’ seems even creepier.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Seriously, it’s like, “Hey, babe! What’s up? Don’t die. LOL!”

Right???

‘Hey, babe, next time you and your Tiny + Cute new girlfriend decide to get together and go out in public? You better watch your back. LOL! You just never know what could happen. Better be extra careful, babe! ‘Cause it would be awful if some car came out of nowhere and ran you both over. HA!’

• solidarity cat says:

She’s such a creep. I definitely detected a vaguely sinister tone too.

• Tiny, Cute & PhotoShopped says:

Vaguely?

• solidarity cat says:

I’m watching the family of one of the Seals who was killed over the weekend on the Today Show and I know that it was more than adequately covered yesterday but I am astounded by the depths of JABa’s insensitivity & heartlessness. Is she a robot? I don’t think she has a soul.

• solidarity cat says:

good point. overtly.

• FIEIRCE Mani says:

Speaking of creepy, I’ve been thinking about the picture in the last thread of JaBa with the margarita and holding the belt we now know was Pancake’s….am I mis-remembering this, but didn’t she tweet that photo or post it for Megatits saying she was having a margarita for her? I may have it wrong though….because if not, that pic is a big ole FU to sister pancakes.

25. The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

So wait. She not only looked at his email, but she pretended to be him using his email accounts?
    w
    t
    f.

26. Aggressively Stupid (Does that help?) says:

Well, hello? If he wasn’t doing anything wrong then he shouldn’t have had a problem with her reading his texts, rifling through his emails and sending out one or two under his name, right? Right?!

My question is how was she planning on reading the responses to her fake emails? Was she planning on reading his emails while he was sleeping on the regular? And what if he read the responses to the fake messages before she got to them? Or did she send them from a separate account altogether? Jesus, did she create an account under Jack’s name so she could send messages to this woman?!?!
    She is seriously nuts either way.

This all also makes her recent claims that she still speaks to Jack regularly and they’re still friends all the more ridiculous. I doubt he ever speaks to this nut bag.

• Crazy Burro says:

I wish one of these women would Google Julia, find this site, and let us know what kind of craziness ensued..

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Me too.

• hoosierlawyerdaddy says:

that’s what i’m curious about. were these emails of the i don’t want you around anymore stay away from me, from jack – or more – of a fishing variety trying to get them to spill a detail or a reply that would make clear if they were just a friend or more???

The problem is this: If I can convince them to send me some of these e-mails, and then print them, it will be obvious who our tipsters are. They don’t want an insane screeching donkey harassing them in nefarious, evil ways, and they know what she’s capable of. I am trying to get a description of the basic gist of the e-mails, but so far, no luck. People are nervous.

• Little Orphan Lilly says:

And sending the emails was totally psychotic to begin with, but I cannot see a single scenario where she would have gotten out of it without getting caught. Even if she created a dummy account, which is still problematic–what, like Jack’s high school buddy was going to get an email from definitelyjackmccain@yahoo.com going “HEE-HAW-lo, ol’ buddy! Hey, remember when you touched my penis that one time? TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT” and send a lengthy response?–surely if they’re actually in contact, one of Jack’s friends would have referenced their conversation around him or shared his new email address or SOMETHING. I just cannot figure out how she thought she was going to get away with it.

• JuLIAR Allison (will never the learn button) says:

I keep wondering this too: how can she possibly think she’s going to get away with any of the crap she pulls? Does she not think things through to their logical conclusion? Or does she just not care?

• pink boots hide cankles says:

I had a crazy ex once that pulled something similar to me on my old gmail account. No emails were sent under my name, but I happened to notice when I was playing with my label settings one day that there were several filters set up that I didn’t know about. Sure enough, he had gone in when I’d left myself logged in to my laptop, found whatever male friends’ email addys he felt threatened by, and set up filters to automatically make received messages from those addresses bounce directly to the trash folder.

I have no idea if jack’s account was gmail or not, but perhaps jules had a similar plan in mind – setting up the addresses she mailed to auto archive or something so he wouldn’t read them until she had a chance to snoop again? Then again, I don’t know if she’s that smart, but considering her omgobsession with all things tech, plus her utter lunacy, its entirely possible she considered fiddling with his preferences to hide her hoofprints.

• How BrayellaGot Her Hoove Back says:

Now you’ve gone & given Donkey new ways to cyber-stalk her future exes!

Seriously though, in her mind, everyone would be online 24/7 like she is & she would expect FlapJacks female friends to reply immediately — it wouldn’t have occurred to her that she wasn’t going to have the opportunity to delete delayed responses to her fauxmails …

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

This is why she actively promoted couples sharing their passwords – like her fucking stupid parents.

• mcakes: Taste the passion! says:

You’re giving way too much credit to a woman who can’t even google anything except her name.

• Who do you think you are? says:

To her, ‘logical conclusion’ means squashing anything that poses a threat to her. This is why she’ll never have a healthy, meaningful relationship – she cannot conceive of much less operate in any environment beyond the limite of her own psychosis.

If the Baughers, Randi, or Cancer Dan (possibly the only people who actually care about Julia’s well-being) are reading this post, please take this as a loud & clear signal that enabling or ignoring her problems is getting her nowhere.

• Dead of Laughing says:

Criminals never think they will be caught

Some criminals are more wily than others

• mcakes: Taste the passion! says:

I had a friend whose (now ex) wife did the same thing to him. She commandeered his phone, myspace, and e-mail, and used it to tell every woman he knew that he ‘was happy and married’ now and to ‘leave him alone’ because he shouldn’t have friendships with other women.

Anyway, my point/prediction: I wouldn’t be surprised if JA’s messages were in the same vain [sic]:

“Dear woman I once had a study group with three years ago in the Naval Academy and forgot to delete from my e-mail box. I know we haven’t talked in forever, but I just wanted to tell you that you need never contact me ever again, because I met the most exquisitely wonderful young woman, who you might have heard about (it was profiled in news sources linked here, here, and here.) We are enormously, indescribably, indefatigably happy, and she is the best thing that ever happened to me in my many years (even better than getting my wings, or having an incredibly rich, rich mother.) I have already taken her skydiving and cruising around in my Jimmy Dean Corvair kid car (with the top down, while she endearingly sang ‘Whip My Hair’!!), and introduced her to my parents (John McCain proclaimed her ‘startling’ and ‘boisterous’, and mom — Cindy — smiled!) and we are probably going to get married so do not even think of ever contacting me again because I am OFF THE MARKET.

With no uncertain finality,
      The future Mr. Julia Allison-McCain”

27. crazytrain says:

Re-reading he column on snooping now is kind of hilarious. (http://www.chicagotribune.com/ct-tribu-social-studies-ethically-snoop-column,0,7980987.column)

The entire thing is written to justify what she did. She tries to turn it around on Pancakes – ” if you don’t have anything to hide, what’s the problem?”

She’s so unhinged it’s amazing.

• FIEIRCE Mani says:

she goes on to quote some made up person say “A real relationship has to be built on trust. He trusts me to look and not make more of something that isn’t and I trust him enough that I wont find anything I don’t want to see.” uh…no this is not trust, this is dis-trust if you feel the need to snoop. She is so bassackwards. I kant!

• diluted brain says:

And she wonders why no one wants to syndicate her columns – who the fuck believes that nonsense!?!?! There is no need to take away someone’s privacy especially the one who means the most to you.

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

Sharing your password is all about trust, when you trust your partner enough only to forge the most necessary emails.

• Syndicated Slambook says:

I’m just gonna go ahead and do it: you rang? Between this and the Crazy Wedding Columns (how’d that Tweeter of Honor role work out?), I just KANT. What a stunning, stunning fool.

28. crazytrain says:

Also, OT, but these people are idiots:

JuliaAllison: Ditto! RT @Aubs: I hate being gluten free after a day of travel & no meals STILL. Room Service = burgers, pizza, quesadilla. Can’t do any.

One of my best friends is gluten-free (by medical necessity, not just because she thinks it will make her tiny & cute) and would never find herself in such a stupid position because she’s an adult and she realizes that her dietary restrictions means she has to plan shit out in advance sometimes. She also knows that there always *something* on the menu she can eat (even if it’s just a burger without the bun), but she would also never go travel for a whole day without packing herself a meal or some snacks.

Because she’s not an idiot.

Sorry, I know I’m repeating myself a little on that last point but I just can’t get over the idiocy of (1) adopting unnecessary dietary restrictions and (2) acting all put out about it when the world doesn’t just automatically accomodate you.

• FN says:

It makes a little more sense when you remember that the ‘gluten-free’ nonsense is just that — nonsense. The way she eats, there is absolutely no way Jambalaya Antidote Bugleboy has celiac disease.

It really, really sucks to be allergic to wheat or gluten and there isn’t always anything on the menu you can eat—I have been in restaurants where everything had some kind of possibly-including-wheat sauce or dressing, so I have had to have dry salad with a lemon half, which fucking sucks—but after all the cake-lapping photos I cry not a single tear for JABz, who clearly doesn’t have celiac.

Agree, though, with the “That’s why if you really do have food allergies, you bring snacks!” but of course A Donkey isn’t that organized.

The “there’s always something to eat” thing, though, is not necessarily true with hotel room service, which is generally a few pre-prepared offerings that people heat up in the microwave. SADFACE.

You know where else it’s hard to get gluten-free food? In the hospital. Which is so crappy because you’re already sick!

• Dead of Laughing says:

A mom in my kid’s class appears at every single birthday party without fail with a lunchbox that has a slice of gluten free cake so her kid with serious ceilingcat disease can eat cake when it’s cake time

• mcakes: Taste the passion! says:

That is an awesome mommy.

• solidarity cat says:

Cosign.

• Dead of Laughing says:

yeah she rocks. the kid has been over to my house for playdates and she knows exactly what she can and cannot eat and has known since she was 4

• Sad Rat In Sidewalk says:

Also, it’s way cooler than calling up the birthday kid’s parents in advance and demanding that THEY make a gluten-free cake available.

• Dead of Laughing says:

waaaaay better

also, in class, there is a bag of her snacks (things like rice cakes, etc) for when they have class parties

• Delurked says:

THIS. 2 of the 4 kids i used to nanny for have celiac, and the kitchen at their school is stocked with GF cupcakes for every time someone in their class has a birthday and brings in cupcakes. their mom rocks so hard. it’s different with adults, but with kids i feel like it’s so important to make sure they don’t feel left out. celiac is hard enough to deal with without feeling isolated.

I LOVE THAT MOMMY

I WANT THAT MOMMY

• Tribune Slingbacks says:

Maybe it’s just that I just spent 20 minutes reading faux-prose’s tumblr thanks to GOMI, but does there seem to be a suspiciously high number of psychotic bloggers with “Celiac’s” to anyone else?

• Tiny, Cute & PhotoShopped says:

No. The crazies don’t really have Celiac. They have Ceiling Cat disease.

29. Tiny, Cute & PhotoShopped says:

Wait a fucking minute! He witnessed her psychotic harassment and stalking of her “haters” and he didn’t run for his life? Did he know that she was pretending or having someone pretend to be his family attorney?

One source says at that point, he was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and wanted to be supportive of her life’s work of stamping out “online bullying!!” (aka shut people up who know things about me so that I can hold onto this McCain). But when she pulled the same shit with him, the light bulb went on and he realized those types of borderline criminal antics and then screaming “hacker” was her modus operandi.

• Tiny, Cute & PhotoShopped says:

Was he aware that her father was threatening random people? Or that she was having someone pretend to be Yack’s attorney and threaten people via telephone?

30. FU Money says:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CEuNb.gif[/img]
    I know I shouldn’t be shocked by the email snooping, but holy crap, she’s unhinged.

31. KashMoney says:

this never gets old:

[img]http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/107/10744.jpg[/img]

32. KashMoney says:

If I can make a suggestion, I really think this post should be added to The Internet Never Forgets link at the top banner, or given its own link. its this kind of stuff that allows new readers to get what this site is all about in seconds.

33. Records Custodian says:

Julia’s fame is entirely in her head, and in that cesspool of batshit, there is one thing she relies upon when she posts about her future exes:

Only she does the public talking.

And it is true, for a number of reasons, not the least of which (1) she’s batshit; (2) she feeds on attention and she is starving; and (3) it perpetuates the association with a batshit, attention starved chick.

34. Tremendous Liar; Donkey of Repugnance says:

If Donkey were a million times more famous and successful, this post would win Jacy and JP a Pulitzer. (And don’t worry, even a million donkeypower Julia still wouldn’t have won first.)

35. Albie Quirky says:

This is Christmas in August. It really is. It’s like Christmas Mardi Gras Homecoming Super Bowl Sunday Year’s Eve.

I feel so, so lucky to be an insomniac cat lady right now.

36. Donk, Donk. Who's There? says:

What a lovely post to wake up to. Thank you Jacy and JP! After helobabe, she deserves it.

37. My nostrils are TOTALLY symmetrical! Oo says:

I have a job interview today (the first in 4 years) and I am nervous as hell so this was a great thing to wake up to. Thanks for that!

• Tiny, Cute & PhotoShopped says:

Good luck!

• Actual Shower Vommer says:

Seconded. I am leaving to go put my Bachelor’s degree to super good use as a hostess (not even a server!). Not only did this post and the comments make me giggle several times, but it reminded me of what is most important: I AM NOT JULIA ALFERSONS.

<3 you all so much

• Tiny, Cute & PhotoShopped says:

Remembering I AM NOT JULIA ALLISON really does make a lot of bad situations quite a bit more tolerable.

• diluted brain says:

Good luck!!

38. ICrayAnAwfulLotLately says:

So fitting that JABa would be featured on (1) “The Daily Beast” and (2) as a blatant humblebragger. Hahaha.

(Apologies if this posts twice … first time didn’t appear to work.)

• Wow says:

@JuliaAllison
      Julia Allison In a room at the Hard Rock San Diego surrounded by NINE (9) producers/crew for this Comic Con shoot. Um. No pressure or anything (ahhhh!)

====
      Did she worry that people didn’t understand what NINE means – did she really need to add the (9)?

39. WORD! says:

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lizg9tEeql1qd7zdw.gif[/img]

BEST POST EVER! So blessed!!!!!

• solidarity cat says:

[img]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx356/EdieRose/Gif%20me/image-4-1.gif[/img]

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

I cannot stop staring at this.

• Greasy's Yoga Boner says:

Even Julia the Fitness Model gives it up for this post!
        [img]http://i.picasion.com/pic42/4c6799fec956b49bd054964e7040a3bb.gif[/img]
        Gif credit to Prof. F C

• Juria Sensei sayz.... says:

Watching this gif, all I can see is her mouthing “hee-haw, hee-haw, hee-haw….”

They’re waving their hands in the air like they just don’t care.

But we already could see they didn’t care, because they’re wearing fucking blankets with sleeves.

I also love that this is the Gender Police Family, where everyone’s slanket is color-coded to reinforce gender norms.

40. Tribune Slingbacks says:

Can’t wait to see the shitshow when she wakes up. It’s 9 am in NYC right now, so I guess we’ll have to wait about 4 hours?

41. KashMoney says:

Even the best of us would have trouble dealing with a 1-2 punch. I can’t imagine the meltdown that is going to happen when Julie is hit with 3 (!) huge problems within 24 hours:

1) About to lose her job at Tribune
    2) Declared a poster child for narcissism at The Beast
    3) Outed here (again) as a megaloon in general and specifically via the McCains, who she probably still feels close to in her mind

THE SINGULARITY IS HERE

• Dog-Yapping & Donkey Tears (Pelt-a-Polozza) says:

I bet she’ll not only love the Beast article, she’ll tweet it. She is that in love and addicted to seeing her name in print.

PS, 9 crew members??? Right, I think we saw one, shooting a pilot on his camera.

She is definitely going to love that piece because it refers to her as a “celebrity” and lumps her in with other people who are actually well-known.

I think there were two (2) bored-looking yutzes in the photo I saw.

• wrong ingredients in the skull soup says:

Your callback to the singularity was delightful. Too bad Julie was too busy scouting for founder husbands at that conference to remember what it means.

42. someproblems says:

This certainly puts a lot of things into context, like watching all those military movies. Was he perhaps telling her to get a grip? Certainly seems like yes, alongside the suggested reading material to help her understand her country’s military situation better. OMG, GEE! You’ve been at war since 2003 and it never occurred to you even ONCE to think about those who are serving? Alright then!

Now what i’d like to know more about (certainly a LOT filled in here) is what that last fun filled week of her clinging in San Diego was like? It really seems like the whole fam (sans Megatits and JMcSr) were called in as reinforcements. Specifically? Was she aware of the situation? Was there tension? Where was Pancakes during this? Was it super difficult to get her on the plane? These are the scenes i would like to see fleshed out. Certainly this is just a big heaping of icing on the cake at this point.

But i couldn’t help but wonder (gag), how is it that she manages to repeat the same shit again (this is not the first time whispers come from the other side months later) and not realize she needs help, i.e. is crazy? Because people have said the standard definition of that is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results. She seems like a text book example of this.

Oh Julie, you need help.

• Dog-Yapping & Donkey Tears (Pelt-a-Polozza) says:

I think she stays ahead of the situation ALWAYS, ALWAYS with more lies. Her parents don’t want to face they have raised a maniac because they feel it reflects poorly on them/they are in deep deep denial.

And I don’t know that she truly has a true friend that would intervene. She’s driven them all away.

• Who do you think you are? says:

I don’t know anything about military life, but I would assume that Jack was very busy during this time (and all the time). Julia, meanwhile, had all day every day to sit around and marinate in her own lunacy.

For any normal person, even a semi-mentally ill one, this would be the come-to-Jesus moment, the rock bottom, right? She messed with a famous family who now regard her as completely batshit, and she is now at risk of being completely blacklisted in many different spheres — media, political, social.

At this point, anyone with the slightest semblance of sanity would think: “I have really made a mess of my life with all this shit. I need to come clean to myself and my family, go offline and get some serious help.” I mean, why wouldn’t she WANT to do that? How happy has her life been over the past couple of years, as she just ups the insanity? She just gets more and more miserable, and fucks up relationship after relationship, which makes her more miserable, and then she does it all over again, and in fact even escalates the lunacy.

And yet the lies will keep on coming, begetting more lies.

• Orwell-Style Cyberpolice Force says:

Yeah. There goes her dream of marrying a politician. Julia, you can put away those pearls now.

• mcakes: Taste the passion! says:

She doesn’t believe this, though. “That is NOT how it happened!” she will think to herself and say to anyone who will listen.

“They — the hat0rz — twisted things around. They are lying. Whoever told them that is a jellis hater who is misrepresenting the situation! This is NOT how it happened!”

Lather, rinse, vom in the shower, repeat. This isn’t how she SEES the relationship, in her twisted little brain. It IS how she sees her detractors in her twisted little brain.

Ants secrete a burning liquid when they are threatened, skunks a foul odor, and porcupines throw quills. When Julia is threatened, she recedes into the prison that is her delusion, where she never has to believe any of the (highly accurate) things said against her, and where her beliefs form the truth for the sake of self-preservation.

43. Jordache and the Pelts says:

Julia will lap up the photo and mention in The Beast despite- or even because of- it’s context. I’m sure she has no qualms about being labelled the Humblebragging poster child, as long as it gets her attention. When and if it happens, she will probably be relieved when the Tribune gig ends because it is less work and she be calling herself an internationally syndicated columnist forever anyways. I doubt she will have an extraordinary public meltdown about today’s rbns revelations because she has clearly massaged and reconciled her truth in her head already – making a fuss would only be acknowledging how screwed up she is.

• mcakes: Taste the passion! says:

Word to everything you just said.

She will consider the #humblebrag piece flattering because it implies she has something worth bragging about.

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

She’ll do a keynote speech – she was the Founder of humblebragging after all.

• wonkeye says:

She still says she’s a columnist for Time Out so I’m sure the “internationally syndicated in over a dozen papers” (hahahahaha—to quote the donk) will stay in her bio for ever.

44. diluted brain says:

I completely loved this post. Actually all posts lately have been stellar, thank you.

My sister & her best friend, both 25, think it is ok to go through their boyfriends’ phones or facebooks. My sis thinks it’s funny being like “oops I totally left myself signed in on his account”. I try to reason with her to give her boyfriend respect (even though he happens to suck at life) because there is no reason to not trust him and everyone deserves their privacy. I try to tell her it’s not normal and none of my friends ever do that or have done that to their boyfriends/husbands/etc. Then I realize she is 25, maybe a tad immature still – but Julia, you should know better. You are 30, why would you snoop through your boyfriend of like 3 month’s email and texts for no reason? It’s psychotic and even more deranged to send emails pretending to be him!! One would think it would teach a lesson but no, she’ll just go back to being her crazy self and live alone with cats the rest of her life with her closest friend being a stewardess.

LOL. “My BFF, Sandy the United Airlines stewardess!”

• My nostrils are TOTALLY symmetrical Oo says:

I think 25 is too old to be going through your sig other’s phone/emails. I say if you’ve made it out of college, you should be smarter/more mature than that.

• diluted brain says:

Me too – but that’s why I said a tad. I don’t know why either of them are so insecure about their relationships. I never was one to look through anything and I happen to know my hubcat’s password, just no interest.

• K_Swizz says:

My dad is turning 50 next year and I caught him logged into his former ex and now current again gf’s email and Facebook. When asked why the eff he hacked into her accounts, his response was “Because I figured out her password.” Shockingly enough, theirs is not the healthiest relationship.

Lunacy knows no age limit.

• One Fat Melman says:

I’ll be honest and say that I was one to do this occasionally in my early twenties. At the time, I didn’t honestly believe that decent men existed and instead dated douchebags who were still into their exes. Every now and again I might sneak a peek at their phones to make sure that everything was solid – too bad that more often than not I’d find that things were on again with the ex and I would sadly stick around to see how things played out.

Luckily, it finally hit me that this was a retarded way to live and I began to look for the elusive man-who-not-only-deserves-me-but-also-wants-me-and-is-not-emotionally-stunted. Happy to report that I found him and that the phone checking days are well in my past!

P.S. 30 is like 210 in people years – Donkey is WAY too old for this bullshit.

45. How BrayellaGot Her Hoove Back says:

[T]he two have been a couple since NovemberThey moved in together in early MarchAllison, a media personality, is moving out of the home they share in Coronado, Calif.

Those publications who bought Julia Allison Baugher’s lies about her relationship w/ FlapJack should clarify w/ the McCain Clan that she fed them a load of donkey droppings & then print retractions, publicly outing Julia Allison Baugher for the pathological liar & famewhore that she is.

But no, they do no more fact-checking than does TMS, Chicago Tribune, etc., who are currently spending money to run Julia’s ad shills for her friends. (Pssst! Dumbasses, you’re supposed to TAKE money for other people’s ads, not SPEND money on them!)

Those stories really annoyed me. They just took her at her word. You never fucking do that. You go to him or the McCains and say: “Hey, I am getting this stuff from her and her people, is it true?” Fucking hell. That’s basic.

• juliaspublicist cried his rhinestone off juliaspublicist says:

Following Julia Allison these past years makes me really disconcerted about how journalism works, and I say this as someone who works in PR. I’ve always known there is lazy journalism, but the fact that time and time again people buy her shit hook, line and donkey really angers me.

• wrong ingredients in the skull soup says:

maybe she sent emails from his account. Hey Jack McCain? You did change your password, right? for everything? Seriously brah.

• How BrayellaGot Her Hoove Back says:

FlapJack would be well-advised to check his CC statements as well, & on that note, wouldn’t it be hella fun to find out that MegaTits bitch-slapped Donkey a la Jessica Fey?

• ICrayAnAwfulLotLately says:

Isn’t there a bit of an investigation going on across the pond with all those smart people who speak with British accents?
          So, are we to understand that Tribune Media Services has in its employ a columnist who violates people’s privacy by not only snooping unauthorized through their personal correspondence, but takes it to a whole new level by subsequently impersonating those people and manufacturing correspondence under their name!? Perhaps I’m wrong, but I believe such activities might be considered violations of basic journalistic ethics, even if not done on behalf of TMS.
          Randi Zuckerberg, former Facebook senior exec, posts kissy pictures and entertains in her own home this apparent privacy violater/impersonator. Personally, I’d find it very hard to believe that JABa’s dear friend and co-birthday bi-coastal party giver is somehow unaware of these activities. Don’t very close girlfriends routinely share this kind of intimate information with each other? “Omg, I read his email and there are like 15 women who write to him practically all the time. Well, I showed them! I wrote back — as him — and told them how in love and exclusive I was now and it probably wasn’t appropriate to continue these friendships! That’ll shut them up!!” Would it be outrageous to assume that Randi Zuckerberg therefore condones this type of behavior? After these alleged violations reportedly occurred, JABa was an invited house guest of Miss Zuckerberg for several days running, as she well documented on her hobby blog.
          The whole thing stinks, if you ask me; a ship full of low-life cretins — in my humble opinion — with JABa at the helm.

• How BrayellaGot Her Hoove Back says:

Heh. Jeff Bercovici of Mixed Media likes to write about Julia Allison Baugher & he has been covering the NotW ph-hacking scandal … he could / should do an exposé on Donké … maybe call it: Is There Such a Thing as Malignant Email Hacking?

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

True but maybe the loathe the McCain’s on principle and wanted to smear them by association with our Donk 🙂

• ICrayAnAwfulLotLately says:

Ya, the phrase “the home they share” just blows me away. You mean the McCain family condo where one of the sons stays while training in Coronado? Where Miss Allison’s dog spent more time then she did, and very briefly at that? So distorted and so spoon-fed by JABa.

46. The Impersonal Shopper says:

“Lapin boulli with a side of pancakes for the donkey in table 3!!!”, the chef shouted.

47. Boomerang Slam says:

I still love that picture.

And I love this post. This is what she does. There should be a public service commercial warning people about her. The More You Know.

48. DirtyLakeMichigan says:

I always suspected there were either McCain eyes, or hired ones, watching this site. I would think when you come from a family like that, there is some major behind-the-scenes detective work going on.

• The Tortuous and the Hair says:

Agreed. Whenever Julia would crow about some small friendly gesture made by Mama McCain, I could picture Cindy tapping her perfectly manicured fingertips together, thinking, “keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”

49. juliaspublicist says:

Does she know breaking into someone’s email is a felony?

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

Forging emails from a Senators son? People have gone to jail for similar. If Julia Albertson retaliates by revealing anything she read their, she’s as good as confessed hasn’t she?

It is to laugh.

50. monster says:

i love that people actually tip this stuff to a snark cite/site/sight – it is like JA is just so incredibly, awesomely terrible that people who come into contact with her need emotional affirmation from this little Julier Albertsonitis support group.

51. Orwell-Style Cyberpolice Force says:

Prediction: Jacy and JP will be receiving an angry email from Donkey very soon about this post.

“That’s a lie! You take it back, you big bullies!”

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

Yes back to the Anti Bullying campaign – messianic Julia will do it for all the girls who ever forged emails. I mean everybody does it don’t they? So many politicians wouldn’t have cheated on their wives if only they’d shared their passwords.

52. Some Girl says:

Me reading this post:

[img]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/omg/grand/omgfa45.gif[/img]

53. Lapin Boulli says:

Oh this is too delicious!

On another note, it’s too bad JABA the Butt won’t be getting hitched anytime soon. I found just the perfect cake topper:

54. Scooby Don't says:

Here’s the catch 22 of having a crazy like Donkey in her life. Because of her proven vindictiveness and crazy levels of retaliation, people are afraid to speak out against her and placate her to avoid getting in her payback cross hairs. They know that sooner or later someone else will capture her attention and her crazy. They just hope to ride it out. And because she gets placated like this and many people tread softly around her, she continues to pull this shit in new venue after new venue. It’s the endless circle of donkidom.
    But perhaps the McCain debacle might end this cycle if enough people with influence,working behind the scenes, snuff out further chances she may have to infect new hosts.
    Ahh who am I kidding. This show has an unlimited run.

• Boomerang Slam says:

This is how it is.

• Scooby Don't says:

Yep.
        There’s a word for someone who gets people to do/not do things through intimidation and implicit threats.
        I think it begins with b and rhymes with woolly.
        If I recall a well known social media expert has written some columns on this type of person and is staging nationwide rallies to stop this nefarious behavior.
        If only I could remember who it was …

55. wrong ingredients in the skull soup says:

Just too funny to let go:
    Pink Donkey drawn to bales of hay
    Day 2 at LOL-apalooza!

I brought out the pink cowboy boots again, and stumbled across these bales of hay. The organizers ARE from Austin, Texas, so it felt appropriate. Also: it was muddy, so the boots really came in handy.

Plus, c’mon, who doesn’t feel happier when they’re wearing pink cowboy boots?!?!

And of course the picture is priceless.
    [img]http://i56.tinypic.com/29xhpwy.jpg[/img]

She’s FLEXTING you guys!

JuliaAllison Is there anything more digitally fun than textual flirting on a warm summer day – flexting, as it were? No. No, there is not.
    38 minutes ago

• juliaspublicist says:

I thought there were no men in her life. We have a posturing donkey, people.

• How BrayellaGot Her Hoove Back says:

There was a comment she made on that Emily show about ‘all the guys she’s seeing’ (paraphrased, I don’t recall exactly) that caught my attn, then I forgot to point it out here …

• wrong ingredients in the skull soup says:

I think finger banging is more digitally fun that flexting.

57. donkey tracks says:

Donks is the new Murdoch!

58. nik says:

The weird Wash DC IP could be me. I never comment; I just can’t look away.