1. No one who has ever written a single word for this blog has ever contacted anyone or any company that has a single thing to do with the Donk. Nor have we started up a Twitter account to call her or her family names. I have no doubt some of our commenters might have done so despite our asking repeatedly for people to refrain from doing such shit in our name. But just as newspapers are not responsible for their commenters, neither are we. We have no right to forbid people from doing what they want to do online. And Julie Albertson continuously solicited friends, fans and followers all over the Internet. It’s really too bad that they don’t all adore her, but how could anyone reading that shitshow? There are plenty of former fans here among us.
2. Two people, as far as I know, contacted Peter Baugher. They were the people who had nothing to do with RBNS and yet were harassed to a frightening degree. One got the call from “Jack McCain’s lawyer,” the other received relentless e-mails at work vowing to destroy her professionally. When that person and Julie Albertson communicated, JA told her she knew who was behind the harassment. So, yes, both people contacted Peter Baugher to alert him to what his daughter was up to. Why? Because he was representing his daughter as an attorney at law, and his daughter went off the rails and was entering criminal territory.
Here’s a comment from one of those harassed:
Jacy, I just left her a comment letting her know that I was the person harassed at work by ‘Yack’s lawyer’ and that all of this happened the very same week as dadsers letters and that I had never commented on the site, much less had something to do with running RBNS. I ‘liked’ the Free RBNS page and my name was googled and I was contacted and threatened. I was also clear that the reason I contacted her father directly was because I needed an adult, rationale response, not blaming “crazed hacker fans” and an invitation to have coffee with her.
I guess we’ll see if she approves it…
I wouldn’t count on it. It doesn’t fit in with the martyr narrative. But if she does, she will deny knowing anything about it. Of course.
3. She has never e-mailed or commented on a blog anonymously? Really? She did on her Wikipedia page until she was called out for it, she sent Gawker many e-mails from various anonymous accounts about her dating life, and she personally made sure this blog of “haters” was told the names of the two Code Names who dumped her. One of those comments was traced to the very same geo-location that showed up, under her name, on an IP on her Wikipedia discussion page. So nice try, Donk.
4. Another lie — that “a private investigator” traced IPs back to this blog. That is untrue. She deduced through a bit of bubble-headed reasoning that someone loosely associated with one of us online WAS one of us. She began harassing the person via e-mail, despite his denials. Then she finally got Daddy to send him a cease-and-desist at his place of employment despite him having nothing to do with RBNS. And we’re bullies?
5. I personally would love to hear her detail the “eight” dick moves she admits she committed and apologize for them. Why does she have one standard of behavior for herself but another for her “haters?” She is honestly arguing that someone is evil for e-mailing one of her new boyfriends but she was justified in e-mailing the fiancee of an ex-boyfriend and trying to destroy their established relationship right at one of the happiest moments of their lives? How does Donkey’s brain work?
6. And who says Jacy isn’t my real name?
Questions, questions, questions.