Seriously, this is a “journalist?” Covering an event? Do all journalists pose for and post endless photos of themselves in a shitty, cheap-looking Junior Miss Prom Dress with mismatched hideous shoes and so much makeup and bad hair that they are clearly the aging joke of the backstage crowd?

Is this all a misguided attempt to show Pancakes just what he’s missing by not flying to NYC to spend Valentine’s Day with a pathologically vain braying lunatic who’s stuffed her tits into a bra and a dress that are several sizes too small?

Is this what fashion “journalists” do when covering Fashion Week? Or social media columnists for the OMG OMG Chicago Tribune OMG OMG even though she’s not employed by the Chicago Tribune? I mean, maybe instead of posing for a billion photos thinking she looks hot, she might have pondered doing something on the role social media plays in large media events like Fashion Week. Oh but wait — she’s looking for an intern to research and write that column. She’s got pointless fauxto shoots to organize and endless vanity photos to pose for, bitches!! SOMEONE has to do the real work!

383 Responses to Donkey Posts 18, Count ‘em 18, Photos Of Herself In Cheesy Red Dress With Tits Hanging Out

1. DirtyLakeMichigan says:

Ohmygawwwwd!!! I’m away for a few days and come back to this highfreakinlarious background!!! I haven’t even read the posts yet. Just had to say.
    Time to catch up.

She was sitting in my local Whole Foods in THAT outfit??? At the sushi counter? I’m always freaked I’m going to see her in the neighborhood. The BF was at Whole Foods yesterday but not at 8 PM. In fact, I’m willing to be that WF was preeetttyyyy empty around that time as so many people were having their V-day dinners. Also, Tribeca is full of couples and married people with kids. When’s she leaving nyc again?

I guess her gift to us will be SXSW appearance before treating us to her birthcray madness.

3. juliaspublicist's rococo pile of polyester juliaspublicist says:

She really needs to go tittie fuck herself.

Because she can. I mean, look at those things. And she has a wiener.

4. Shamoolia says:

Excuse you Jacy! She says the shoes DO match, they just photograph badly. Which… if the shoes are matchy matchy, then that’s even worse. You stay klassy Julie. I’m sure mommy and Jackyboy had a good laugh at your expense when they were enjoying the day together at Disneyland.

And another manic all nighter? Things cannot be going well. Can’t wait until the expiration date!

5. Shamoolia says:

And look at all those reporters giving her the bitch please. Is she mooning them? Because her dress is hiked up far enough for her ass to be hanging out. Bitch. Is. Crazy.

• Julia's Too Small Tutu says:

The look on the guy directly behind her is PRICELESS! That should be our official avatar because it’s always applicable when it comes to Donks.

• NorseHorse says:

This one photo is Chernobyl-cray. Blanche DuBois cray.

How late was she up? Doesn’t she HAVE to be at THE TENTS today?

7. Shamoolia says:

Kissy face? Check.
    Skirt pull? Check.
    Cozying up to photographer? Check.

She’s on a crazy manic high right now. Watching the comedown is going to be goooood.

My God, she looks like she hasn’t slept in two weeks in those photos. She looks terrible. And that fucking dress. And dear God, no, don’t tell me she’s resurrected the kissy-face.

Also, can she not see that she looks like a drag queen in that get-up? Seriously, she looks like she’s hamming it up backstage at some tranny beauty pageant, waiting for her turn to strut down the runway to “It’s Raining Men.” How can she not see how utterly garish and over-the-top that is?

• LEFOOLIEH says:

Be glad only the thumbnails are visible. The close-ups are nothing short of heinous.

• Helena (Wooly Bully) says:

“Skirt pull – check” about 285 times, I gather.

Sure, why not. It’s so girly and princessy and everyone knows it makes hips tiny and cute, after all.

There are some awesome, and unflattering, photos of her on that guy’s site going back to 2006. Ten bucks a pop — a couple of them are so revelatory and cuckoo, that I am tempted.

• Helena (Wooly Bully) says:

Eh. I dunno, I’d rather buy some chocolate bars.

Or, hey, nice Payless shoes!

• Worrisome Pelts, PhDonk says:

That’s a good deal. You can’t even get a bottle of @ButtPurgeClog for $10

• LEFOOLIEH says:

Access to the site is only $10 for the year and you can blow them up bigger. Though I think I’ve actually had access for awhile and they never recharged. I can pull some off if you just link the thumbnails. Big shots are heavily watermarked but the cray comes through juuust fine. :D

• HipsterLawyerGrifter says:

How have I never seen those pictures of her wearing that neon green tent? These pictures are atrocious. The schadenfreude abounds.

• HipsterLawyerGrifter says:

[Should have scrolled down and seen the green dress comments before I posted this. I'm going to blame it on massive jet lag.]

• Pelterina says:

Oh my God, that green polka dot dress from 2008 (Betsey Johnson Celebrates 30 Years or something) is ATROCIOUS. This woman has the worst taste I’ve ever seen. And I go to school where a guy dresses like a pirate every day.

• cupcake cray cray says:

isn’t that the dress she wore when she filmed the lipdup to ‘video’? it looked ugly in the lipdub but, wow…it definitely ‘recorded’ better than it photographs.

(god, I am starting to hate myself for knowing these things.)

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

yeah, the sort of lemon-lime colored betsey johnson dress, that she wore incorrectly, btw. (betsey had to correct her about how the cap sleeves should not be up on the shoulders but on the upper arms)

• Byzantine of Craze says:

Do you by any chance go to SUNY Geneseo? We have a pirate man there too.

8. Donksers says:

Did Jack really spend the day at Disneyland with his mom? He gets points for that, but crazy, spiteful Julia will never let him forget it. I wonder how long it’s going to take Flappy to figure out that his girlfriend is an unhinged, raging narcissist. I know it’s been said so many times before, but it still boggles the mind that there’s no one in her life who has the guts to say: YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING LOON. STOP IT!!!

9. Shamoolia says:

So, her column makes it big debut March 1, right? But she’ll be on her crazed manic high from Fashion Week/Birthcray bash right up until then. I mean, she was holed up in the condo wearing sweats for a week straight just to crank out those three crappy sample columns. What will happen when she actually has to turn in work on a weekly deadline? Might have a bit of trouble making deadline for her big debut, bunnies! It’s worrisome!

Does it make a debut? I think they’ve just offered it up to potential purchasers and individual papers decide whether or not to run it, no?

• sad lilly says:

Can anyone buy the column? If so I’m tempted to buy it so I can start a “news” blog and mock it.

• Shamoolia says:

It’s available for sale starting March 1, meaning that’s when we get to see if any papers actually pick it up based on her three crappy sample columns.

Looks like “social media manager” Emily Rose has been busy updating the Social Studies twitter while Julie donks around at Fashion Week:

Social Studies:
        Great infographic from @Wired of soc media monitoring @ #Grammys. Who watched? Didn’t you love Cee-Lo’s outfit?! http://bit.ly/dZHwtq
        9:11 AM Feb 14th via web

Julia Allison:
        I forgot to watch the Grammys. Oops?
        12:12 AM Feb 14th via Echofon

• afghani facebook friend says:

Emily Rose is sooooo dumb. I’m going to check that twitter every so often, just for the lulz.

• KashMoney says:

March 1 is when they’ll know if anyone bit, according to her.

10. Helena (Wooly Bully) says:

That headline up there tells me absolutely everything I ever need to know about the Donk. (And no, Donkey, it’s not that you are too thexy to look like the talented hardworking trailblazer professional business lady you are.)

Well done, Jacy-sie, well done.

11. High Status Markers says:

How can she not look around at these events and see that she is the only one dressed up like a 16 year old at a dance? You will be 30 soon J-fizzle. There are these things called pants and blazers. They can be super stylish. There’s this thing called understated. It can be used to a powerful effect.

You look like a fucking fool!

• Waited on satin, got stuck with polyester (DWR) says:

If she went up a size, exchanged those gross red things for some nice slim heeled boots (not those gross ankle hooves she clomped around in last year), threw on a cropped (and perhaps studded) leather blazer and had her hair in an updo it just might work.

Girl needs 10 stylists.

12. Bravo, Julia! says:

OT: I’ve been recently studying for my Doctorate in donkey so have been delving into the past blog/vimeo entries and so far I’ve come across:

- A video where she proclaims she is an atheist when asked her religion
    - A blog post that explains that “(1/2) Jews celebrate Easter’ too under a photo of her family.

I dont understand how someone can lie and reinvent and lie and reinvent. Lather rinse repeat indeed.

• afghani facebook friend says:

I seem to remember a period where Jules was trying to be intellectual and she proclaimed her indifference to religion, possibly even atheism/agnosticism. Probably during the Lodwick era.

13. Stop Staring says:

Her ego blog looks like a bloodbath right now with all the red splattered all over it from her hideous outfit, which is really, REALLY tacky. Who cares about the fashun and designers being highlighted / celebrated this week, when we can celebrate Julia all, day every day? I mean, one has to wonder: did her parents ever discipline her as a child or teenager and remind her that the world does not revolve around her? How does one become this entitled and disconnected from reality? I would be so ashamed of myself if I acted like she does, and my parents would have disowned me long ago.

14. SlutClogs says:

What a fucking joke. Why does she dress like a desperate bridesmaid, the one who keeps asking the groom about his single friends, ALL the time? It’s seriously like she’s stuck in 2007: before she ruined her face and when Paris Hilton & her endless stream of party dresses were everywhere. She couldn’t look more out of place this year, when it’s all about layering casual and weather appropriate separates. She seriously could have picked up a few things from Gap & ShopNastyGal for very little money, wiped the clown makeup off, left the rhinestones at Claires, and looked appropriate.

15. KashMoney says:

THEORY: she stayed up until 3am (and past) because that was the last possible minute for him to pull out a BIG SURPRISE before midnight West Coast time.

• Liable for Libel says:

Oooh, I like the way you think.

• Shamoolia says:

What? The flowers addressed to “Julia Allison c/o Megan’s Boyfriend’s Condo’s Couch” were sent back as undeliverable? Unbelievable!

She said in her comments or somewhere that she FedExed him a package and told him not to open it until Valentine’s Day. Wonder what it was. Or if he even remembered it.

• afghani facebook friend says:

I think it’s “Meghann” in this case. Meghann Dotson.

(Someone correct me if I’m wrong)

• Waited on satin, got stuck with polyester (DWR) says:

Oh boo you know you’re always right even when you’re not :p

• wonkeye says:

Before I started studying Donkology I had no idea there were so many different ways to spell Meghan.

• Shamoolia says:

She collects friends named Megan/Meghan/Meghann like she collects skanky Bakers shoes.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

one of the sub-fields of donkology is the taxonomic classification of the ‘meghans’. maybe girls named me(a)ghan(n) are inherently prone to low self-esteem that can be exploited by donkeys? see also, girls named randi with an I.

• darling mrs. melissa sue [drops phone] says:

See also: anyone using their middle name as a first name.

• Donkeys Have Expiration Dates says:

There are many ways to spell the later syllables of this name, but the beginning is always spelled “I-N-E-F-F-A-B-L-E.”

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

i bet she stomped a hole in the floor with her hooves when she realized she didn’t get the valentine’s day she thinks she deserves

16. My nostrils are TOTALLY symmetrical! says:

Dear god, she’s proud of that cleave (see — Cleavage: Victoria’s Secret)!!! I have ginormo boobs, and this sort of cleave situation was happening at my bday party because I put on a dress that used to fit like a glove and my boobs grew over the year I’ve had it. I spent the entire night stuffing things back in and was very, very uncomfortable. Why would she want that to happen on purpose?

• Helena (Wooly Bully) says:

I’ve recognized this is a pattern with her: the things that make her most proud and smug are typically the things that normal adults would feel embarrassed about, sometimes to the “need-to-kill-everyone-who-witnessed-it” degree.

Not to say that was the case with your fantastic boobs, of course. :) But I’m sure you can think of dozens of Donqué incidents that had the potentially lethally embarrassing nature.

• Dyspeptic says:

I think she’s trying to inoculate herself against anymore of those ‘Julia Allison and her best friend, cleavage’ type jokes by making them herself. That one–and in the REAL Chicago Tribune, read by her parents and all their friends–obviously stung our little donkey.

I thought this, too. She pulls this reclaiming-the-negative-stereotype bullshit from time to time, and convinces herself that she has turned the tables on her bullying haterz. “Here’s mah my tranny makeup trix! I can LOL at mahself! Hahahahah!”

• Dyspeptic says:

It might work and even be charming if she kept at it consistently. But no. Eventually the devil-may-care facade will crack, and it will be back to “haterz R mean” time on the liecast.

17. Shamoolia says:

Alert the Tribune! The Social Media Expert doesn’t even update the twitter account for her own column:

Social Studies:
    9:11 AM Feb 14th via web

Julia Allison:
    I forgot to watch the Grammys. Oops?
    12:12 AM Feb 14th via Echofon

SHE’S SO SOCIAL MEDIA!

• afghani facebook friend says:

to be fair, that’s emily rose’s job. and emily’s getting paid BIG BUCKS to do that. possibly even #fuckyoumoney.

• Shamoolia says:

Is the job of occasionally updating a twitter account for a weekly column one she really needs to outsource? Would it kill a social media expert to stay on top of social media trends?

• Big Head Fraud & the Blondsters says:

EXCUSE YOU! The @JuliaAllison searches or updating the @LillyDog twitter account are Donkey’s priorities.

#EmilyRoseDoesTheWorkThingies

• Dyspeptic says:

Well, this “expert” it would. Yes. Four-hour workweek and all.

• here's the thing says:

If Julia were a real social media “expert” she would be tweeting these kinds of articles out on her own Twitter where she has lots of followers. She doesn’t even understand how to do her own job.

18. Julia's Fat Ass says:

OH. MY. GOD.

19. Julia's Fat Ass says:

Remember when she got fired from Star because she was supposed to promote their brand and instead promoted herself? Yeah, well, yeah. Exactly.

20. Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Expired says:

Hold up, wasn’t it a high of 57 degrees in NYC yesterday? Why is she wearing those awful black tights? Nude ones would have been SO much better. She has no fashion sense whatsoever.

21. Fred Grott says:

an environment that makes Donk look okay:

-smoke filled room
    -very dim lighting
    -loud music to drown out braying
    -lots of men lacking good eyesight with money

Strip Club..

22. bitchface says:

I’m sure whatever’s in that bag is the “Thank you” gift for whoever’s couch she’s crashing on all week long. Unless whatever it is was pink of course.

• bitchface says:

& a male adult taking their (famous) mom to disneyland on Valentine’s Day? Not weird at all! Tots normal, kids, move along!

• KashMoney says:

i think he needed to come up with an excuse to avoid coming to NYC. it’s not weird, it was an alibi.

• Worrisome Pelts, PhDonk says:

It sounds suspiciously like the kind of thing a person might do if they didn’t have a Valentine and wanted to reassure themselves that the single life does not suck. (Heck, I’m married-and-tiny-and-cute-and-unconventionally-employed and I still thing the whole thing is way overrated.)

This does not bode well for you, Julesie.

• Shamoolia says:

Aw, I don’t know … it seemed kind of sweet to me. I think she was there for a big Navy air show the weekend before.

• bitchface says:

if they were taking grandkids maybe. But two adults (mother-son)? Sorry, that’s just weird to me. Disneyland is for children.

Wonder if the lucky security team had to tag along on Valentine’s Day.

• Donksers says:

Aw, I don’t think Disneyland is just for children, and I think it’s really nice that Jack and his mom hung out there yesterday.

• jpa says:

I’ve never been to Disneyworld/land but I don’t really understand the adult appeal. I have a couple of friends who went their for their HONEYMOON. I think that’d be the biggest boner killer ever.

• darling mrs. melissa sue [drops phone] says:

I went to Disney World for my honeymoon. It was still sexy. And it was also mega fun. So there.

• jpa says:

Well to each their own!

• Everything about Disney creeps me the fuck out.

• afghani facebook fan says:

transparent marketing isn’t fun and sexy and interesting to you? shame on you, shame on you for using your brain!

• bitchface says:

I personally find it weird. I think Disneyland is 95.6% for children. It’s castles and mickey mice and trolls and princesses and overpriced food. It’s not Epcot Center or Universal Studios or even Six Flags.

• I Was Pancakes Slam Piece says:

I agree, it is cult-like there. At the end of our visit I expected my shits to take the form of the Mickey Mouse logo.

• tots mcakez is tots says:

bitchface, we might have to break up.

I love Disneyland, but it is also VERY nostalgic for me from my childhood. Several of my friends love it, too, and last year it was the destination we went to for my birthday. Me, dudebrah, and several good friends who live in SoCal. It was a blast.

dudebrah has some frequent flier miles we need to use soon, and he is trying to get me to go to Disney World, but I’m kind of set on New York, since Ive never been.

• bitchface says:

Well, I relive my childhood memories though French Vanilla ice cream ;)

Tots go to NYC. Awesome city (don’t go in winter though!!)

• tots mcakez is tots says:

Me o’clock — before my parents divorced we used to go to DL once a year. I loved the rides, loved the energy, and loved spending time with the ‘rents. When they were getting divorced, each parent took me separately, once. After they divorced, I went once with my dad, and it was the last vacation I took with him before he re-married and moved away. For me, being at DL means being a happy kid, and then a kid somehow connected with her parents, though they were apart. It means a lot, in that respect, and I’ve always revered it that way.

I still want to go to NYC, though, despite dudebrah’s push. He’s been there… I haven’t! Unfair!

• bitchface says:

Maybe you and Mommy McCain are more alike than you think (j/k)

Tell him you want to go Donkey Site Seeting

You have to wonder what kind of conversation they had about JABs. I mean, if you’re a mom and you’re with your son on Valentine’s Day, you’re either going to ask about the last girl you saw him with or you’re going to ask if he’s seeing anyone special.

Cinds: “So how is that Julie woman doing? Did you get her anything for Valentine’s Day?” [suppressed shudder]

Pancakes: “She’s fine, I think. Doing some kind of ‘Fashion Weeps’ event in New York. I’ll text her later.”

• KrakenSulk says:

The image of Pancakes and Cindy McCain clutching the bar on a rollercoaster while their taut, tightly stretched faces pinch out a grimaced smile of false enjoyment will haunt my nightmares.

• lpt says:

It’s kind of Motherboy XXX to me.

• Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light (Barking Mad) says:

This might have been an intervention.

23. Jacy "Donk" LaRue Jacy "Donk" LaRue says:

Speaking purely anecdotally, and based on my own very large extended family, I can say that the gay men are generally closer to their mothers than the straight men, and would think nothing of spending Valentine’s Day with Mom.

I just say.

• juliaspublicist says:

My mother and I are not close at all.

• cupcake cray cray says:

if he’s been in pensacola or wherever else on the east coast for the past, what, seven years, and he just moved to san diego, this may be the first ‘holiday’ that he’s been within a close enough distance for a short day-trip. (yes, I know it’s the mccains and they have money and distance doesn’t matter, but the difference between even a 30 minute flight and a four hour one is huge.) she is his mom, so I see nothing wrong with her taking an opportunity to go hang out with him, and just spend the day together, just the two of them…especially if he’s shipping out to guam in a few months, for three years. maybe they went to disneyland often as a family when they were all younger, and this place is special and nostalgic to them.

I say this as sister to a man who moved to the west coast 10 years ago, and I have watched my mom (and dad) miss him terribly while he’s been gone, as we have remained on the east coast. I am sure my brother and mom would be happy to spend a day together, just the two of them, no matter what holiday it is or where they were. there’s nothing wrong (or a potential marker of being gay) with loving your family and taking any opportunity to spend time together.

• afghani facebook friend says:

he was in pensacola maybe 2 yrs.

before that he was in maryland at the naval academy for 4 yrs. maryland is closeby for cindy, assuming she’s in DC with the senator most of the time. pensacola is also a very short flight from either BWI, dulles, or reagan airports. in short: i’m sure they see pancakes a lot.

• cupcake cray cray says:

ah, for some reason I thought cindy stayed in phoenix when the senator was in dc, I don’t know where I read that.

• afghani facebook friend says:

They have eight houses (used to be 9) so she could be anywhere. But it’s not like Flapjack was too far from his parents, one way or the other. And with Cindy’s $$ and lack of a real job, she could see him whenever. Annapolis to DC is maybe 45 min. (would be less, but lots of traffic). Plus the area has 3 airports and I’m pretty sure the McCains have a jet to use anyway?

• Liable for Libel says:

Cindy is never in DC with the Senator. It’s well-known that she hates DC.

• Donksers says:

And Liable for Libel is correct, Afghani. Cindy avoids DC like the plague.

• Donksers says:

I still don’t get what the big deal is about Jack going with Cindy to Disneyland, regardless of where they live. My 28-year-old brother and I both like to hang out with our mom, and I can’t see how it would be okay for me to spend the day with her at Disneyland but not okay for him to do the same.

• bitchface says:

I guess because it was Valentine’s Day; he’s supposedly got this girlfriend who’s pining for him and they’re famous (at least Mummy is) so it’s not like they’re anonymous faces in the crowd.

I get it…. many of you have nostalgic feelings for DL. I guess [to me] if it were her idea that’d be cool but it seems to have been his idea.

Cute maybe (not really), but still kinda weird — IMHO.

• juliaspublicist's rococo pile of polyester juliaspublicist says:

Eh, it’s not weird, especially if he is apparently obligated to be in California for some airshow (Right? I am very bad at keeping up lately.)

24. juliaspublicist says:

Can someone explain to me why her clothes are always many sizes too small, but her hooker clompers are always several sizes too big?

• Worrisome Pelts, PhDonk says:

Because she sees things she MUST HAVE and buys them even if they don’t have her size in stock. It’s a shopping addict thing.

I know, right? In a couple of those Bloody Valentine pictures, her feet from heel to toe appear to be the same length as her legs from knee to ankle. Dumb clompity Donkey.

• Shamoolia says:

I think she has to size up in shoes to accommodate her wide feet. She has the most mannish hands and feet I have ever seen on a woman.

• Worrisome Pelts, PhDonk says:

I wonder if she’s ever considered have a proper fitting so she can order the right size shoes. Eh, who am I kidding? The clunky crap she buys probably doesn’t even come in half sizes, let alone a variety of widths.

Being cheap/spending money on the wrong things can be painful, huh, Jules?

• Blinky, Fat, Flapping Fuck - You Shitheads! says:

So that she can bray about having an item in a cute’n'tiny size.

25. Shamoolia says:

THIS is how you do a voluminous red skirt and black tights, you silly burro:

• Dyspeptic says:

Fun to scroll through these looks. So much there for Jackles to learn, should she care to.

• Shamoolia says:

I know. I love these daily man on the street slideshows – it shows you who’s really at fashion week and who’s there to work …. the editors, the buyers, the fashion blog heavy hitters like that crazy Bryanboy. These pictures show how much Julia must stick out like a crazy loon when she’s there. She can’t decide whether she’s there as a journalist or a front row crasher guest. What a buffoon. Of course she lacks the awareness to realize that 99% of the people there are probably giving her dagger eyes and death stares.

• Dyspeptic says:

Plus her really radical misapprehension of what fashion is. Or style. Bunnikins, it ain’t the label. Click and learn.

• jpa says:

But the thing is, she’s going to shows like Betsey Johnson and BCBG. Those are not really “iconic” shows. Half of heavy hitting designers don’t even show at Lincoln Center.

• Delurked says:

this. the bigger designers don’t even bother at NYFW, they show in paris or milan. the only “big” (and by that i mean well-established) designers in NY this year seem to be marc jacobs and calvin klein. don’t get me wrong, i’m a diehard proenza schouler and alexander wang fan, so i love NYFW, but julia thinking she is some sort of hotshot for going to betsey johnson is laughable.

26. KrakenSulk says:

Never thought I’d say this (as a dude) but please lady, put those “tits” away. It makes me queasy like photos of Chinese foot-binding. Also, I have zero fashion sense but black tights and bright red pumps? What are you going for here? Sexy Christmas elf? I guess at least they draw attention away from the hot tranny mess that is the upper half of her body? I’m so confused. If it is apparent even to a knucklehead like me that she is a clusterfuck of bad fashion, why is she not quietly taken away to a back room by security when she shows up at fashion week like this?

27. afghani facebook friend says:

she obviously went to whole foods to get fresh cutlets, not sushi

• Worrisome Pelts, PhDonk says:

That would be the only fresh thing about that smelly, pelty grease factory.

• afghani facebook friend says:

she’s a pescateria-vegan… who wears chicken cutlets on her chest. thank god she’s so pro-animal rights! no hypocrisy at all!

• tots mcakez is tots says:

Seriously, as a vegantarian (really just a vegetarian right now, but spent years as a vegan), I felt gross earlier this week buying chicken breasts to give my cat so he can ‘bland diet’ while transitioning to a new food. How does she have such bizarre ethical standards when it comes to eating food but not wearing it?

Also, are the chicken cutlets boobs confirmed, or just a long running joke? I can’t even imagine how that would work — and I’m a small tittayed wommin.

28. Julia's First Lay says:

The balloons look similar in size to her chest.

• afghani facebook friend says:

how does a girl who has basically no natural cleavage at all sudden appear so chesty? it’s got to be a combination of a number of smoke-and-mirrors tactics, right? push up bra with extra padding and some of those insert things? it just looks so… ummm, errrr… obvious.

• cupcake cray cray says:

aff, are you familiar with ‘muffin tops’? when a girl’s jeans are a little too tight, the fat is pushed up and over the waistband, because it has nowhere else to go.

similar concept here, though I am sure donkey is adding some padding. the dress is too tight, though, and the boobs have nowhere to go but out.

• afghani facebook friend says:

the thing is, it looks like she’s lost a lot of that weight, though? she’s not mary or jordan-esque skinny, but she’s much lighter than in the recent past. i dont see hwo the muffin top thing could explain it

• cupcake cray cray says:

first off, some women can lose a ton of weight and their boobs don’t really go anywhere. I am one of them. she’s probably a b-cup at best, but, again, it’s the matter of the dress just being too small for what she’s trying to fit into it. breasts don’t do what they’re doing in her pictures unless they are totally squished and can’t fit properly into the garment. I’m not saying she’s NOT using cutlets and a push-up bra, too, but the fact that the dress doesn’t fit her is what’s causing…that whole mess. (and I honestly have no idea how she can breathe, walking around like that.)

• Big Head Fraud & the Blondsters says:

Well before this conversation came up, I’d noticed in one of her fauxtos that the dress seemed a little baggy in the lower chest area near the underarm … you know, the area where your tits would naturally fill in, unless being held up by artificial means.

I’ll point it out if I see it again.

• LEFOOLIEH says:

It depends on fat distribution. When she loses, it could come from her stomach/waist, hips, thighs and ass while her boobs stay relatively the same. But yes, too-tight dress + VS overly padded gel bra (sorry, but if you actually have big boobs those things are uncomfortable as all hell) + possibly cutlets = what you see up there. Nothing about that is natural.

• the extremely hungry bitchy bunny says:

I actually thought she HAD lost some booby-weight (see red one shoulder dress a few days ago). That being said, the absolutely horrendous crap that VS manufactures can turn anyone into a titty monster + as noted above, boobs only have so many places to go with a dress that tight. I think that the fabric of the dress is also contributing to the crimes against breasts/humanity.*

*I say this as a 32 E cup, aka a boob expert. ALSO, she is SUCH a hicktastic cheesefest. I would never brag about wearing a Victorias-fucking-Secret bra at fashion week (i would never buy one anyway)… VS is like the Bakers/YSL Tribune version of bras. Go buy some style on one of your all-night shopping benders, and go to an actual lingerie store. END RANT. xoxo bunnies!

• Liable for Libel says:

I tots agree. VS is not for the naturally well-endowed. Or for anyone who likes quality.

• cupcake cray cray says:

my life *literally* changed when I stopped shopping at victoria’s secret, went into a small, locally-owned bra shop, and let a woman as old as my grandma fit me for a bra. I’ll never buy a bra in the mall again.

• Liable for Libel says:

Yup. Those small, local lingerie stores are the best. Those women know how to fit.

• tots mcakez is tots says:

When I was a size three and had a slightly-bigger than A cup, if I wore a push-up bra and hefted up some of the area by my armpits (but still technically part of the breast) and pushed it into the cup, I could achieve a minor rack. Additionally, during this time, I worked Ren-Faire and had to wear a corset every week, which gave me the exact look that she has here. Little boobs that squished up to make a tight line in the middle and popped up a bit over the ‘corset’ area.

Of course, I was wearing a fucking corset/bodice. Which just illustrated that homegirl is wearing a top part that is WAY TOO SMALL.

(Curiously, I had a dream last night about working the Faire again, even though that was eight years ago, and in my dream I was trying to get my damn bodice to lace up to provide cleavage. Fucking JA subconsciously infecting my dreams.)

• tots mcakez is tots says:

Also, regardless of weight or slimness, what she is doing here is still considered ‘quadroboob,’ which is tacky no matter what size your tits are.

29. cupcake cray cray says:

we have a lasagna sighting on donkey’s blog! and I guess lasagna has intern duty, too, since she’s carrying around donkey’s mic for her.

• afghani facebook friend says:

it’s so weird–how much does lasagna get paid for this? she’s the COO of NS (LOL!!!) … and she’s relegated to tagging along and taking pictures of julia. such a fucking joke

Right? You must be a real fucking loser with no life or self-esteem to follow Julie around all day, carrying her stuff and taking her picture.

Like those fucking dumbass ‘live action’ shots of Julie running down a NYC city street, caught in a ‘wind tunnel’? Who does that? No. Really. WHO FUCKING DOES THAT?

This means that Lasagna, or some other dipshit, was following her down the street as she directed them to catch her at just the ‘right’ moment. How long do you think they were out there, re-taking photos, until Julie felt that she got the ‘perfect’ shot? Because really. I just kant. I CANNOT.

• Shamoolia says:

Those street “candids” are priceless. It looks like a cab is about to barrel right into a demented Red Riding Hood.

• Big Head Fraud & the Blondsters says:

In the two I looked at, she’s on the street, no? Not on the sidewalk nor even on a crosswalk, nope … IN. THE. TRAFFIC LANE.

• afghani facebook friend says:

What’s weirder still is that Lasagna is actually older than Le Donk. She’s 34, I think. And she lives out on Lawn Guyland with some guido dude who’s in a band. And her “job” (LOL!!) is as COO of NS.

I don’t see how this makes any sense. Like, on one hand, she’s a dumb, shiftless loser… but on the other hand, she has money to blow doing projects for Julia, spending time in NYC all week for two weeks… and she doesn’t feel any weird “regret” feeling? Like, maybe that she’s throwing her life away enabling a fucking moronic narcissist?

I Kant either!

30. Dr. Gary says:

She really has no sense of style. It’s all so teenage girl, Taylor Swift, matchy-matchy. And that gives me a bad case of the Cankleshausen, considering she’s about to turn 30.

That dress might be okay, if she took out the chicken cutlets, put on a cropped black motorcycle jacket:

and added some fishnets, combat boots and a couple of Chrome Hearts crucifixes + crosses:

But you have to be careful going down that road, or you’ll end up looking like a poster child for Hot Topic.

Ugh, whenever I picture Donkey in a motorcycle jacket, that whole “good girl gone bad” phase recrudesces in my mind’s eye — the orange hair and matching arches of doom, the romper wiener, the slackly drooping mouth, the unlit cig…

Make it stop!

• Effervescent Suppositories says:

It’s just not a winter dress – she’s completely out of season. As for the wrong hose, I don’t think it should be worn with stockings at all. It’s like a summer dress for a young girl with nice skin and bare legs. I wouldn’t even bother with that in the winter especially somewhere as cold as NYC. She’s ridiculous.

31. cupcake cray cray says:

can someone with their PhDonk please explain to me the purpose of the skirt pull?

up until now, I had thought that she only did the skirt pull when she was wearing puffy-skirted dresses that looked particularly twee, but now I see on that patrick mcmullan site that she’s doing a skirtpull in a long, floaty gown, too. (picture 31, in the fuschia dress with the black straps and black detail under the bust, with sloane hurst at the huffpo inaugural ball, 1/19/09. ) I am very confused now, because that is not a twee gown with a puffy skirt. what in god’s name does a skirt pull accomplish?

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

omg four rows down from that photo! full-on face shot with manic bray going on (CNN’s Election Night Coverage November 4, 2008) W?T?F?

as for the skirt pull: in the case you cited, and also others (e.g. Andy Warhol event, Aug. 6 2008, where she isn’t actually doing a skirt pull but the arm is extended out), I think it’s about getting the arm away from the body, to not accentuate the fat upper arms. it may also just be a ‘look at mah fancy gown’ move, or a ‘teehee schoolgirl’ move. combined with the gaping maw, it’s almost like ‘i just landed on planet earth, look at MEMEMEME’.

• Shamoolia says:

Besides making her ass look huge? Not much. I think it’s a twirly pretty princess thing, something she probably saw celebrities do on the red carpet, when they want to show off their borrowed designer gown.

I think she reverted to the puffy princess dress after feeling like a self conscious fattie in her bodycon dresses yesterday. But um er oops, stuffing her boobs into a too small dress makes her look 10X heavier.

So 1280 lbs, which I think is the average weight for an actual real donkey.

• I Was Pancakes Slam Piece says:

I believe she does the pull because she thinks you can’t tell how wide her hips are and to air out the queefs.

• Princess WideStance says:

Haha. Yeah, she is SO self conscious about her hips that pretty much every picture is all about hiding them.

32. Shamoolia says:

So remember last week when Julia was all “I love conservative longsleeve dresses!” and “Here I am washing dishes in mah pearls!” and this week she’s all BOOOOBS!! ASSSS!! Does not compute. I think things are starting to go sour with pancakes and the trashy cleavage is some kind of F YOU to him.

33. I think I’ve written before that I run in the same circle with people Donkey used to try to get attention from. What’s funny now is she’s been frantically emailing many of these people begging them to take down the stuff they wrote about her back in the day when she pleaded for it. Silly Julia. The Internet never forgets.

34. FASHUN says:

“juliaallison Julia Allison @
    Oh, yeah, $2630 for a studio. TOTALLY reasonable. (F–k NYC!) RT @CurbedNY – Frank Gehry’s new tower, starts at $2,630: t.co/GUq0″

She is so obviously bitter. This is coming from the same person who paid $2,500 a month to live in a standard doorman building in Hell’s Kitchen. She has absolutely no concept of quality or value for money.

Julia, if you hate NYC so much – stay out of it. You don’t belong here. Oh, and btw you look like a desperate skank in that dress.

I saw that a while ago. Why is she even looking at that post? She doesn’t miss it here, so why does she care? And anything is going to seem unreasonable compared to, well, FREE.

• cupcake cray cray says:

when you’re paying a ‘subsidized’ rent (read: a new wish box every month!) on your parents’ luxury condo (it’s two-bedrooms, no?), you have no right to comment on what constitutes ‘reasonable’ rent. actually, until you behave like an adult and pay your own way (at real market value, not subsidized or gifted) in any area of your life, you have no right to comment. this includes making comments such as ‘going to whole paycheck!’ or complaining about your 52 flights in a year not earning enough frequent flier miles to qualify for free checked baggage. you’re not making any money so you are not paying for any of these things, and therefore you have not earned the right to complain.

Once again, she is bullying New York City!!!

• Shamoolia says:

Don’t think twice before you say something nasty behind someone’s back or write something nasty online about NYC. Don’t think three times. JUST DON’T DO IT. There is NEVER – EVER – EVER a justifiable reason to bully, to harass, to torture or to hurt a city. EVER.

This country needs a zero tolerance policy for hatred, in ALL its forms, and that includes online hatred towards major metropolitan areas. And I intend to work towards this goal in the future.

Meanwhile, I ask all of you to help me do the same. At the end of the day, if you can’t say something nice about NYC, get off your laptop.

• jpa says:

Does she even know who Frank Gehry is?

35. Dr. Gary says:

Looks like she listened to one of her ‘readers’ and tried the side part/Veronica Lake:

Still a little too sausage-curly for my taste. But definitely a big improvement over the middle part bobby pin mullet.

But look at that dirty old geezer putting his paws all over her. Ew. And what happened to her boobs? It really is all smoke + mirrors, isn’t it?

• LEFOOLIEH says:

He um, seems to really like to paw:

Julie better post that pic up to make pancakes JALOUSE! JE T’AIME!

• Raspberry Bray says:

How appropriate! I just had my intern crowdsource on my twitter to find out who the grabby guy is in those pics, and he (Dennis Basso) is a designer of faux furs, featured on QVC!

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

Heh, no. Basso is an actual A-list gay, laboring here under the false impression that he is being interviewed for channel 4 NBC NY. He’s also a top target of PETA, though Julia wouldn’t know that of course.

LOL. But knowing the way Julie’s mind works, she probably thinks Pancakes would be jealous of any guy pawing her, gay or straight.

• Big Head Fraud & the Blondsters says:

He’s really not pawing her. He put up the 2nd hand (to her midsection) in attempt to deflect Donkey hiking up her right backleg & straddling it around his waist.

• bitchface says:

where are those bodacious tatas????? (seriously, where did her tits go?)

• Fuck Me Fashion Week says:

thank fucking god. and goddamn, those pictures of her from ’07-ish? she used to be really cute/pretty before she fucked up her face/metabolism.

• Shills says:

I was at Lincoln Ctr around the time of this show—-of course, I kept my ears open to loud brays, but it’s a freaking Loud Grifting Swag zone in there….free bottled Frappuccino’s with side of Maybelline. OF COURSE she loves it in there—my gawd, it’s a navel gazer convention with fashun OUTFITS left & right….When does Julia leave NY? soon I hope.

• Shills says:

freeloading cat-ladies and hip-cats!!! just march right into the MB Fashun tent—no pass req’d, and help yourselves to free bottled Frappuccinos served by cute dudes, new skinny Diet Pepsis, or chilled bottles of Kafir. Of course there is NO food at the NYFW, bunnies! come one, come all!

36. M says:

Stop calling yourself a fangirl! Fangirl fangirl fangirl!!!

37. Dadser Can't Quit You says:

The all-night manic posting by Julia was too easy to predict…

1 cup lonely valentine
    4 bars of high sugar chocolate
    2 enraged hooves
    3 hours of a East Coast /West Coast time difference
    1 Internet enabled psycho Donkey

Voila – Tits, Tantrums and Tweets. Bye bye Jack!

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

and you tried so hard! WHAT? is wrong with her?!

• A Bit of Moxie says:

It’s so odd (yet awesome and hysterical) that she’s approving your comments. Hmmm, it’s almost as if she’s hoping a certain someone reads it and is jealous…..hmmmm….

• New Year New You says:

Well duh, you forgot to tell her you were rich/famous/could get her a job on teevee.

Go back and try again. MO MONEY!

• Donksers says:

I love it when cat people go in to her comments and screw around with her!

• tots mcakez is tots says:

I love how she says she is ‘all set.’ Not, “I je t’aime my beaux,” but, “I’m all set.”

It’s what you say when you are about to give a presentation, leave on a trip, start a project, etc. It isn’t how you put off a suitor… unless you are thinking that you are ‘set up for life,’ since marriage would equal name-rec, bajillions and smugness.

38. WheezyE says:

Exactly! It’s not even that careful a walk on the flattering/insulting line.

• someproblems says:

Ha!

Who wants to bet Julie will be posting this as ‘thought provoking’ in the next 20 minutes.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

nail on head.

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

to refine: the qualities listed in that article apply very well to JA, liar shallow, selfish, etc. didn’t mean that this generalizes across all single women.

• Julia's Fat Ass says:

Meh, I find that article offensive. Sometimes it just boils down to not having met the right person. I was married once and pretty sure the reason I am not now is not because I am a bitch, or a liar, or a slut. What the fuck ev. I hate articles like that.

• someproblems says:

That article is totally offensive!

She has married women doing soooooooo much cooking and cleaning.

Also, since when was being ‘selfish’ such a bad thing!? It works for men. Having a career means needing to be a little selfish most of the time and very selfish at certain times. To me that does not equal unfit to be married. To me that sounds like equality.

There are many happy couples who are not married in the official sense…

• Julia's Fat Ass says:

Yeah, I don’t like any of these “It’s not them it’s you” articles. They make broad generalizations about all women. Maybe this could relate to JA in that she is a delusional nutrag but there are plenty of awesome women out there who are single because they haven’t met the right person, not because it’s “them.” That’s retarded.

• tots mcakez is tots says:

The biggest flaw being that she would never be self-aware enough to recognize those qualities in herself, anyway.

My mom used to say “A crazy man never doubts his sanity,” and that pretty much defines Janky. Someone with her loathsome qualities doesn’t realize she is fucked up in all those ways.

• Jacy says:

Agreed. That piece is bullshit, and would never be written about men.

• Tribune Slingbacks (formerly Har-Har) says:

It offended me, too. Any dating article that boils down to “pretend to be someone you’re not” is straight bullshit, and the fact that the author is thrice-divorced does not exactly inspire confidence.

• tots mcakez is tots says:

I didn’t love the article, but I didn’t hate it either.

I don’t necessarily think it tells you to ‘pretend you’re someone you’re not,’ because a big part of the drive of the article is about recognizing parts of you that are warty. The ending, also, is about realizing that marriage/long-term commitment is about growing — by yourself, and with your partner.

There were some annoying/offensive things about the article, such as assuming every woman WANTS to be married or wants to be a Disney princess. At the same time, I think this article IS specifically addressed to women like JA, who really *desperately* want to be married but are fundamentally flawed in not realizing that marriage isn’t about a wedding, it is about loving someone truly and completely, and a great deal of sacrifice. The message I took away is that it won’t be successful unless the desperate bride-wannabe lets go of some personal warts, accept some warts in others, and tries to grow into a more complete person.

• Sausage Snappers says:

It made good points offensively.

• Tribune Slingbacks (formerly Har-Har) says:

I liked that one, too. She managed to avoid being condescending and didn’t push any men are from Mars bullshit.

• Julia's Fat Ass says:

So far I”m not buying her premise, at all. I’m not done yet so perhaps I should wait to comment, but I don’t think it’s WOMEN who want “something better” all the time and thus that’s our problem. I think it’s MEN who do this. And this is coming from someone who has been dating in NYC forever. The majority of men in the 20s and early 30s here do NOT feel the need to “settle down” anytime soon, because there are 100,000 other beautiful, intelligent, interesting women around the corner, and they have the option to wait.

It’s a terrible place to date if you ask me, especially if you are in your 30s and female. Everyone bags on “Sex and the City” all the time, and I see how it got annoying, the hype surrounding it and how unrealistic it was in some ways, but I’ve been watching the repeats on E, and there is a lot of truth to it. The older you get as a woman, the harder it is to find willing partners who want to even COMMIT, let alone “settle,” and it’s just not the same for men.

Boo fucking hoo I guess.

• Tribune Slingbacks (formerly Har-Har) says:

Reading the Doll article made me realize how little a chance I give guys who are into me, and made me reconsider complaining about being single when I’m just being really picky. But maybe I’m just an idiot and other people are more self-aware.

• Julia's Fat Ass says:

“But I’d argue that it’s not about being picky. It’s about having all of these options, and not knowing how to choose from among them, or whether we even want to. It’s about the years of being told we can have it all, and suddenly being deeply afraid to admit that that house of cards has been a sham all along because no one really gets to have it all.”

I think it’s the same tired argument – no one wants to settle. Trust me, I’d probably fucking “settle” right now, if I had options. The older you get as a woman in NYC, or anywhere, the less options you even have. It’s hard enough to find decent men who want to date. I really wish that was my problem – all these available men but NO ONE IS GOOD ENOUGH!!!! It’s just not true.

• Julia's Fat Ass says:

Oh trust me, I KNOW THAT. It’s men in general who don’t seem to realize such things about women.

• Delurked says:

i agree with you – i have long been saying that men in NYC (especially in their 20s) suffer from “other fish in the sea” syndrome. dating in new york is fucking terrible in a lot of ways.

that being said, i didn’t necessarily agree with everything she said, but it did make me think twice when interacting with a guy who likes me and who i wasn’t sure if i was into. i do think a lot of women in NY are picky, because they think their dream guy is “out there” somewhere in the city and they’re just waiting for him to come along, so in the mean time they brush a lot of guys who are great, but not great enough.

• tots mcakez is tots says:

I want to point out that page four of that article talks about how magical movie rom-com love “just unfolds.”

Oh Christ.

39. diluted brain says:

Since she clearly slimmed down to keep Jack’s attention, she’s even more into herself hence the 18 posts of just herself. I’m sorry but she could be 110 lbs or 220 and still break mirrors with her ugly face & personality.

Get over yourself, honey. Real women would not wear that gross dress

40. Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

SHE.IS.A.VICTIM!!!!!

@juliaallison Really? 3 weeks later THIS is your first tweet on Egypt? 100 people DIED. You are truly retarded

@excite_enliven – I’m not qualified to speak about the revolution in Egypt. But I can speak about violence against women. It’s disgusting.

tweets telling her she is retarded = VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!

• Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

ps. yes, this was about lara logan, but julia still managed to make it about MEMEME.

• Julia's Fat Ass says:

Oh, what an asshole. She isn’t qualified to speak about Egypt? All it takes is being an informed citizen, and giving a shit, and actually reading something like the NY Times on the regular, instead of endlessly googling yourself. I love that excuse “I’m not qualified!” Shut up, you don’t know enough about it because you are an uneducated dipshit.

• Bouncing Little Burro says:

…so she is qualified to talk about the revolution in Egypt when unveiling her new social media column but not now. Which one is it??!

• someproblems says:

This. The NY Times will get you up to speed pretty quickly, especially if you read it online with all those useful links to other articles and background information on the subject.

There is no excuse for being totally ignorant on any major world event when you have access to technology.

As a “technology fangirl” this bitch should know this!

She’s just not bothered to spend 20 minutes forming an opinion by going over the research.

• Julia's First Lay says:

She should ask Lara Logan how those people celebrate.

• Captain Gary says:

Why do men still rape women? I’m sorry – horrific and psychologically twisted as the act of forced sexual intercourse is, it’s not really a question along the lines of “WHY ARE GUNS STILL LEGAL?!?!?!” It seems that it might even be an answer that takes longer than 140 characters; and thus, too detailed for our Donkey Dearest.
      She’s retarded, right?

• Jacy says:

It’s also along the lines of WHY DO MEN DO THIS?? re: her friend’s boyfriend dumping her two weeks before Christmas. When she was boning two dudes two weeks before Christmas, and made a public cuckold out of Greasy.

Asshole, she is one.

• Julia's Fat Ass says:

She’s also not qualified to speak about women’s issues, or social media, or dating, or relationships, or running a business, or successfully branding yourself, or having a job, but that doesn’t stop her.

Just admit when you don’t know enough about something to talk about it, then educate yourself. With her Georgetown education you’d think she would have realized this by now.

41. Big Head Fraud & the Blondsters says:

“Oh but wait — she’s looking for an intern to research and write that column.”

@SocialStudies
    Attention ambitious young things! Hiring 2 INTERNS to help with social media column! Apply here: http://bit.ly/hnecjC
    2 Feb via web

Has it been noticed / mentioned that the above link now results in:
    Not Found
    The URL you requested could not be found.
    * 1 person liked this.
    Comments for this page are closed.
    Showing 0 comments

She took down the FW & column intern search post & deleted the subsequent comments where she said she’d discussed legalities of internship w/ her lawyers & everything was kosher? I guess she couldn’t ‘erase’ the electronic trail that someone had ‘liked’ the post? Donkey must be wary of the DOL after all …

SONIA MAGAZINE referenced it here: http://soniamagazine.blogspot.com/2011/02/julia-allison-wants-intern-to-write-her.html in an unflattering way. Wonder what’s taking Dad$er so damn long w/ that C&D for SONIA.

42. 18 pics. How fuck. Dadser is such a dope. His whole C&D has worked out well huh? I wouldn’t let him handle a parking ticket for me.

43. Prof. F Camping Prof. F Camping, Doctor of Donkology says:

by popular request, a poll —> top right.

44. Stop Staring says:

My tits hurt just looking at that bondage dress. But I’m really loving all the facial expressions in the background. “The horror! The horror!”

45. sir peltsalot says:

um, you guys?

juliaallison Julia Allison

using your mother’s rape to win an argument on twitter has to be the most vile thing she’s done yet, even beyond the letter to [redacted]‘s girlfriend.

she is so disgusting.

and also interesting that she didn’t use her own rape as the ‘rebuttal,’ no?

• Hugs from Denmark (IP Address: Chicago) says:

Actually, no. That would be the rape excuse she used as a constant at Georgetown when she didn’t turn work in on time. It was always something like, “I was raped last semester so need to take three weeks off in the Hamptons. I may not always be in class and my work will come in when it comes in.”

• Donksers says:

Asshole. There was that one article where the editor of the Georgetown newspaper said that it was an ongoing battle to get shitface to turn her articles in on time. She was never apologetic about it…quite the opposite. She’d basically tell them to fuck off, she’d hand her work in when she felt like it.

• High Status Markers says:

That is…vile. Not even funny to snark at vile.

• Sausage Snappers says:

*GASP* Oh no she did not post that. NO SHE DID NOT.

OMG SHE DID SHE SO POSTED THAT

*DIES*

• Which Meaghan? says:

“our apartment”??! she grew up in the burbs of chicago, didn’t she?

46. for serious??? says:

No. She. Didn’t.

@CaitStahle – what an ignorant, selfish, horrendous thing to say. My mother was raped outside our apt when I was 8. I was inside. 2 minutes ago via Echofo

Unfuckingbelievable.

Peter Baugher: Your move.

• The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

In my OMG free time, sometimes I volunteer as a rape crisis counselor. Obviously, in that capacity, we always validate what people who call in and write online tell us.

With that said, I think this story of Robin being raped is complete, utter bullshit. If it isn’t, I will eat my hat and what a terrible thing to happen to Robin. But I just don’t believe her. That’s too convenient. And we know she’s not above lying about rape (VILE) to get out of doing things like homework.

• The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

If it is a lie, gross. If it ISN’T a lie, WTF, Julia. That is NOT your story to tell. It is the rape survivor’s story to tell. That is not something we ever needed to know. If it is true, that’s worse than when she revealed Redacted’s mental illness. She has no boundaries, no propriety, no sense of right or wrong.

• Dadser Can't Quit You says:

Indeed. If this is proven to be a false report of a crime, then it should be treated as the final nail in her profesional coffin.

Absolutely sick of this woman.

• Pelterina says:

How the fuck can she live with being herself?

And my heart does go out to Mama Baugher, even more because she has this atrocious bitch for a daughter.

• Dadser Can't Quit You says:

Indeed. WTF. We all know women who were abused, and it hits close to home for me. But to reveal this about her mother shows:
        1. She’s certified pathological
        2. The evening meds are kicking in and there is no filter
        3. More “Jack!! Jack!!!! JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” attention.

Either way, I just can’t anymore. Wow, it would explain a lot though. But… Who the fuck reveals that?

• chesca says:

JESUS.

where does this tweet fall in JA’s social networking etiquette?

• erg says:

in anticipation of the inevitable deletion

• I'm guessing it's biology says:

Sorry, but I hope she does delete it. That’s not some tweet that should be hanging around.

• erg says:

oh she’ll certainly delete it and say it didn’t happen. just preserving the evidence. she needs to be held accountable. i hope it isn’t true but someone in her family needs to see this and sit her down and explain why this isn’t ok.

• Big Head Fraud & the Blondsters says:

What’s bizarre is that she did delete a tweet, but NOT the one about her mother being raped. What’s missing, & I only know this from reading it off the google feed, is this:

juliaallison: I can’t even see straight I’m so angry at the ANIMALS who assaulted Lara Logan. WHY DOES THIS STILL HAPPEN? WHY DO MEN STILL RAPE WOMEN???

She deleted ^ that & thinks leaving up the tweet about her mother doesn’t make her look like an ignorant asshat? Really?

• New Year New You says:

No she did fucking not.

• cupcake cray cray says:

I have to say, I’m not really surprised. she always co-opts others’ achievements as her own (her OMG MIT brother’s success, her father’s OMG IVY princeton reunions!) as if the glory reflects on her, too, so it would only make sense that she would co-opt others’ tragedies to garner the sympathy for herself.

• Natasha says:

I am unbelievably disgusted, and I urge you to tweet your (sane) disgust at her about this. If I saw this shit on my Twitter feed from any person, I would do the same. This kind of thing is vile.

• erg says:

as someone that’s been a victim of sexual abuse i would FLIP THE FUCK OUT if someone thought it was a good idea to tweet about my experience to 20k strangers. who the fuck does she think she is?! for all the shit she talks about haters destroying her life and invading her privacy, she has the nerve to broadcast something so horrible to win an argument with a stranger? i’ve never been so disgusted in my life. she’s fucking nuts.

i think we should also retweet this and copy the social studies and chicago tribune twitter. seriously.

• I Bray for Pay says:

Can I say how much I fucking hate, loathe and despise the crazy catladies among us who create fake Twitter accounts with no friends and no followers strictly to twitterstalk Julia?

It’s gross and disgusting and leads her to do things like this.

• Waited on satin, got stuck with polyester (DWR) says:

I don’t think you can blame the catlady who created it for Julia being an ass and outing her mother’s rape on twitter. No matter how much I was baited by haters I would NEVER do that. She clearly has issues.

• someproblems says:

Yeah, and there is a DM feature.

There is no excuse for Julie’s indiscretion. The problem is her lack of humanity.

• Sausage Snappers says:

Yeah you’re blaming the wrong person here. You honestly *loathe* people who do that?

• neverbotoxed says:

That is fucking sick.

Even IF you were going to rebut that CaitStahle person with a rape mention, wouldn’t it make more sense to mention her own experience with date rape (if it truly happened and wasn’t just an excuse)?

• Hugs from Denmark (IP Address: Chicago) says:

Seems to be a lot of sexual assault happening to the Baugher women. I’d like to have sympathy for Robin, but first, I’d have to believe Julia’s claim.

• Hugs from Denmark (IP Address: Chicago) says:

Evidence is there. Still, why share your mother’s story and make it all about you? And I still don’t believe–no one did, not even the dean–that she was raped at Georgetown.

• ThunderCunt YamBag says:

Wow. Wow.

I CANNOT. She needs to take that down. NOW. What a disgusting invasion of privacy to broadcast such an immensely private thing that happened to her Mother on Twitter, to make a point.

Her poor mother, to have a daughter exploit her trauma like that. There are no words.

• Convenient Feminist says:

I just… Okay. Big ups to Robin for speaking out about it (see linked article). That takes a HUGE amount of courage. I was roofied and sexually assaulted in college, and I’ve told two people: my best friend and my therapist.

Julia Allison? This is a new low. Your mother was raped and you pretended to be date raped in college to get out of papers and such!? You are a completely vile human being.

• Donksers says:

Oh geeze…I didn’t even think about that part of it. She’s all indignant and pissed off on Twitter, ready to bite someone’s head off, when she callously trivialized her mom’s trauma by faking rape in college. That turns my stomach.

• Convenient Feminist says:

I hate that this crossed my mind, but I thought she made it up (ugh) until someone posted an article from 1992 quoting Robin. What kind of fucked up person would make that shit up after something that horrible happened to their mother!? My God!

• afghani facebook fan says:

ya, notice how she didnt use herself as an example–because that’s a lie. she would rather toss someone else out there. even if its her mom… not that it would be better if it was a random person or a friend… but the fact it’s her mom and she tried to make it about her–GROSS

Whoa. What? She can’t be serious revealing that on Twitter.

48. Pelterina says:

And here I was thinking she couldn’t top the [redacted] letter. I can’t believe how incredibly disgusting she is. You don’t tweet that kind of shit. She has serious mental issues.

• Dyspeptic says:

Words fail. They just do.

• “I was inside” even with her own Mother’s rape she still makes it about herself. So fucking sad on so many levels. It’s getting hard to watch.

• Donksers says:

That was my immediate reaction! Tweeting about her mother being raped is bad enough, but then to add at the end “I was inside” is too repugnant for words. She always finds a way to shine the spotlight on herself, even when it involves something horribly traumatic that happened to her mother.

this!

• afghani facebook fan says:

plus it happened in the laundry room, right???? so ummm, julia wasn’t there, at least not like she says she was. what a sicko.

it’s to this site’s credit that, over the years, no way EVER has looked up this info on robin and posted it here or even hinted at it. bc it actually might explain things–and yet NO ONE ever brought this up until julia did.

i feel for robin. and i feel more than ever that donkey is profoundly fucked up in the head.

• juliaspublicist's rococo pile of polyester juliaspublicist says:

This. I don’t think this topic has EVER been discussed on RBNS.

• jeez says:

OK. Now I am finally 100% convinced. The woman is certifiable. I’m thinking bipolar disorder?

• Pelterina says:

There is no way a sane, loving daughter would ever publicly reveal something like that about her mother on Twitter just to get back at someone who’s baiting her.

• afghani facebook fan says:

julia thinks that her mom’s pain innoculates her against questioning and criticism… for something completley unrelated. people are implying that donkey doesn’t understand hardship on a personal level… and, in a way, the way she just through that out there FUCKIIGN PROVES IT.

i can’t take her stupidity anymore, i just can’t. so fucking dumb.

49. CaptainGary says:

OK, this is it, right? This is the end of Julia Allison, social media expert, right?
    I honestly can’t believe that someone would share THAT, about their own mother, to 22K people (and millions more who could, I don’t know, SEARCH for “juliaallison”) on Twitter.
    She’s a fucking lunatic.

• Dadser Can't Quit You says:

Close the barn door. Shut out the light.

DONE.

• Donkey Ho (Tay) says:

So, apparently this is out there

The fact that she talked about it on twitter in an attempt to get the last word is still vile, though.

• erg says:

that’s so heartbreaking. i admire her mother’s courage.

• Pelterina says:

And even if it’s public, it doesn’t give her the right to arbitrarily announce it to anyone online. I just can’t understand what goes through her mind, at all.

• sir peltsalot says:

It’s also totally irrelevant to her argument. She was called out for not doing anything publicly about sexual assault unless there’s a famous person and her response is that her mother was raped, which, while horrific, has *nothing* to do with what anyone was talking about.

• I'm guessing it's biology says:

Just terrible. It’s wonderful that they both spoke out.

• cupcake cray cray says:

I think there’s a big difference between robin baugher speaking to a newspaper about the trial of her rapist, and julia using it to win an argument ON TWITTER. she’s fucking disgusting.

• Meow_Mix says:

Of course she had to throw in something about her in the tweet. Even her mother’s sexual assault becomes all about her. She is certifiably insane.

• Donksers says:

I feel terrible for what happened to Robin Baugher, and I cannot believe that her out-of-control, obnoxious, fucked-up daughter would lose her shit and yell about her mother’s rape on…TWITTER!!!

• LickedRandisCake says:

It never fails to amaze me that she doesn’t take her haters in to consideration when she tweets and blerghs these things about her family. If I had people negatively documenting my every move, I’d sure as hell make sure my family was protected from the same treatment as much as humanly possible – by not posting photos, profiles and all types of really, really personal information like this. We know where Britt and Allie live and work, we know where all her boyfriends have lived, she gives easily identifiable information about all of them. It’s flat out dangerous as all get out.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter if the rape of Robin was already public in an article from 1992, that doesn’t excuse notifying anew another 22K plus “followers” especially when you are one of the most hated people on the internet. But, the good news is that Robin now has a new reason to disown her daughter – again.

50. I'm guessing it's biology says:

I hope it isn’t true, but it’s not my place to doubt something that can quite possibly be just so terrible. If she tells people she works for NBC proper or TONY, I have grounds to doubt her as a viewer of her barfcast. However, this is just too sad to weigh in on…

51. Donkey Ho (Tay) says:

Another article:

Jeez. I don’t even know what to say. I just want to drink some wine, go to bed and forget about the shitty people in the world.

• I'm guessing it's biology says:

I agree. America or Egypt…it’s a rape culture.

• J4N says:

She is vile. And why is she lying and saying it happened outside of their apartment building and she was inside?

“Baugher, 41, was attacked on the morning of Feb. 5, 1990 and raped in her building in the 1100 block of Maple Avenue. Afterwards, Robinson attempted to pull her wedding ring from her hand, said Assistant State`s Atty. Jonathan Lerner.”

• flotsam says:

She could have very well been attacked in the hall. How dirty I feel even typing that. Let’s not parse the actual crime.

• J4N says:

Sorry, didn’t mean to do that. Just would be even more disgusted if Julia was “spinning” a horrific crime that involved her mother to make readers sympathize with Julia.

• Big Head Fraud & the Blondsters says:

That day was a Monday, so feasibly RB was doing laundry after Donkey was already off to school (how old would Britt have been? Maybe he was inside the apt at the time?).

Such a sad event. Reading those article’s was a tear-jerker. I can’t believe Donkey is repurposing her mother’s trauma in a hoof-stomping moment.

• Convenient Feminist says:

I’ll admit that I’ve been mostly indifferent about Robin (as far as the whole JA thing goes) but these articles made me tear up in a real, non OMG I CRIED way. Partially because JA is only a couple of years older than me and if that ever happened to my mom? I just kant.

52. Meow_Mix says:

Reading the tweet about rape made me feel sick to my stomach. I’m sitting here about to throw up.

I CANNOT BELIEVE that she would so flippantly tweet about something like that. Something like rape, as others have pointed out, is the survivor’s story to tell. Not for dumbass donkeys to throw out into the universe to win a twitter argument with a troll. There really are no words. I can’t.

This tops Lodwick-gate. PUBLICLY OUTING YOUR MOTHER’S RAPE TO YOUR TWITTER FOLLOWERS? Based on this nitwit’s behavior patterns over the years, this is a desperate, desperate cry for attention.

53. Liable for Libel says:

Wow. It’s a good thing she changed her last name to protect her family’s privacy.

54. Creepy Divorced Bob says:

290th!!!

55. ThunderCunt YamBag says:

I have to say, and I might be alone on this… and I’m fine if I am…

But I think it’s wrong to be talking about someone’s rape. The articles are from 1992. We don’t know if she’s since decided to be more private about the matter.

Let Julia talk on her Twitter all she wants about her mother’s rape but I wonder – should we?

I’m conflicted too – I understand parsing it on behalf of Julia’s disgusting behavior… but other than that — I think to go searching for evidence of it, etc., I don’t know.

I feel like we can respect her mother’s privacy even if Julia does not.

Okay, throw stones…

• I'm guessing it's biology says:

I’m right with ya.

• I agree. None of it belongs on twitter, here, anywhere. This is one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed on the internet. How could she? It’s heart-breaking. This a private family matter. God how could she. The worst part will be the spinning it as victims advocate slant.

• afghani facebook fan says:

i missed this whole stunt tonight, but it’s fucked up any way you look at it. either she asked her mom for permission to share this info and it’s fucked up because she (julia)’s using it to make herself relevant/interesting or she just shared it without asking robin. i don’t know which is more fucked up. can you imagine even asking your mom (or any woman in your life) for permission to speak on the issue and divulge her info?

• Pelterina says:

No stones to throw.

I just can’t get over my shock at her disgusting behavior. I feel complete and total sympathy and love towards her mother.

• Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light (Barking Mad) says:

I’m with you, and with Robin Baugher. We should respect her and just shut up. Let it unfold, as it surely will.

• Pelterina says:

I forgot to add that I agree with you on feeling conflicted. On one hand, it’s just like WHAT’S WRONG WITH HER?!? but on the other hand, it’s such a traumatic and private thing that shouldn’t be brought up to just win an argument.

• ThunderCunt YamBag says:

I agree.

I just, as a community, don’t want us to get blamed for any fallout from this… If there is a way to walk the line, parsing Julia’s disgusting behavior but protecting the Mom – I am all for it.

I don’t know how that girl lives with herself.

• Dadser Can't Quit You says:

I agree. I feel bad now for doubting her. Nothing more to say about Robin. God bless her and I pray He gives her strength and heals the Baugher family.

• New Year New You says:

Yeah I’m sickened that we’ve found out about this courtesy of Donkey’s twatter. All of a sudden so much about the Donkey and The Baughers starts to make sense.

• Donkey Ho (Tay) says:

I totally didn’t mean to post those and be like “let’s start parsing.” I just saw that people were beginning to go off on her as a liar (which I completely assumed she was) and thought that JA would totally see this as validation of how her “haterz” crucify here when it was readily available on the Internet.

If mods want to delete the links to respect her mom’s privacy, that’d be totally fine with me. Not that it makes any difference in the grand scheme of things, but I really admire her mom for having the ability to speak up about sexual assault, since I know how extremely difficult that can be, even almost 20 year later.

• ThunderCunt YamBag says:

Totally and I am not pointing fingers.

It’s up to Donk LaRue. I just feel sick if the Mom ever googled herself and it led her here and it retraumatized her/upset her in any way. I am sure she is used to being hurt by her daughter but this is BEYOND.

• Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light (Barking Mad) says:

I’d support removing this whole thread back to the original report of the tweet. That should stay in our history. Nobody here intended to be hurtful to Robin Baugher but if she were to stumble across our discussions I’m sure it would upset her.
          I don’t give a rat’s ass about Julia, whatever fallout comes from this is hers alone. Her mother is the victim and I think we should protect her.

• tireless entertainment lawyer Ryan and my tireless literary agent Kate and my even more tireless and indefatigable manager Steven says:

It’s easy to feel like we are just chattng here and sharing our reactions. So when it’s said and done anything that might bother her mother about this chat staying up I’m fine w/removing. I know the mods never mean anything personally.

• Expert Gay says:

You’re right. It’s none of our fucking business, and shame on Julia for making it anyone’s business but her mother’s. I feel ill.

• I'm guessing it's biology says:

That’s true: she certainly did make it the business of a lot of people! Anyway, ugh so sad…and in light of Lara Logan and..you know..in light of all the other rapes and assaults and killings of people every damn minute.

• someproblems says:

I agree, but there is an interesting element in that people just assumed Julie was lying because she is known to be such a horrible filthy liar, hence the sleuthing for accuracy. I don’t think it was done in maliciousness to her mother and it is better to know it’s true than to rag on her as a liar any further.

Having ascertained that Julie is not indeed lying, i agree it’s best to not dwell on this? But it’s soooooo fucked up, it’s hard not to comment on what a nasty piece of selfishness incarnate Julie is. I am more disgusted by Julie than I have ever been. And there is so much to be appalled by. That is really saying something.

At any rate, i am sure the majority of us here can figure out how to comport ourselves and respect the survivor.

56. jpa says:

I can’t believe that she made that tweet and then proceeded to back date about 5 photos of her “outfits” and did a head to toe rundown.

• Donksers says:

AND NOW SHE’S OVER THERE BRAGGING ABOUT HER ASS:

Towards the end of my interview backstage with designer Dennis Basso, I asked him whether he had a Twitter account. Not only did he have one, but he insisted on taking a photo of us with his blackberry and live tweeting it right there and then.

Can’t say that’s ever happened before!!

That goes down in my mental list of “best Fashion Week interview moments ever” – which includes Max Azria kissing me, Betsey Johnson taking off her heels mid-shot, Miss Jay Alexander turning me around, looking me up & down and drawling, “that’s *some* assssssss,” and pretty much anything, ever, with Tim Gunn.

• jpa says:

And now she’s writing paragraphs about her part.

I honestly feel so disgusting right now, like I know something I shouldn’t.

57. The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

I feel like a heel for doubting Julia’s story now, but since she has a history of lying about date rape I really don’t trust anything she says.

What a terrible thing to happen to Robin, and how terrible of Julia to co-opt her mother’s private trauma for a stupid Twitter fight.

• jpa says:

I think most people would doubt the story because honestly, what type of loving, caring daughter does that? It’s seriously so disgusting.

• Donksers says:

Don’t feel bad, Dr. Bobby. She has a history of lying about EVERYTHING, not just date rape. As the old saying goes, “If her lips are moving, she’s lying.”

• someproblems says:

She’s a fucking liar, it’s what she does. Don’t feel bad, it is hard to take anything she says on its face.

58. Sushi For One. says:

Came across this while browsing tonight…thought you catladies would appreciate it.

“Are you the same Charlsie that interned for Julia Allison?”

My favorite blog editor ever (I have such a girl crush on her) just e-mailed me (in response to me sending one of my articles in) and she asked me “Are you the same Charlsie that interned for Julia Allison?”

I am beyond embarrassed.

• Foolia Fallacy says:

Ha! That was me. The (flattered) blog editor, that is. I figured there aren’t that many Charlsies in the world. Anyway, my response, when she confirmed that she was indeed Julia’s former intern (the lone one with a brain and backbone) was something along the lines of “Oh you poor thing.” Charlsie seems to be doing well, so good for her.

(Second guessing revealing my identity as a reader of this site, as I don’t want to get a letter from Peter Baugher. That would be annoying.)

59. Donksers says:

She’s on her way to yet another picture-posting marathon…really weird stuff going on over there. I’m not sure whether to laugh or be afraid. She just posted a picture of her ass with commentary.

60. Sushi For One. says:

Oh my Jesus…

I just scrolled to the bottom of the comments to add Charlsie’s post, then scrolled back up to continue reading where I left off this afternoon.

and saw JA’s latest tweet.

Holy fucking shit. I am stunned.

What the fucking fuck is wrong with her ?!?!?!?!

61. Donksers says:

I think it’s odd that Julia had a Twitter meltdown tonight about her mother’s rape but then quickly snapped out of it so she could go about the important work of posting pictures of her trashy self. Meanwhile, over on Reblogging Donk, the cat people have all been fretting and worrying and just generally feeling like shit over what happened to Robin. What’s wrong with this picture? Oh well, at least Julia’s got an ass she can be proud of, and really, there’s nothing more important than that.

• New Year New You says:

I know, what is she doing? She posts and leaves that tweet up and then posts a millionty pictures of her tits and ass. She is so fucked up.

• I Bray for Pay says:

I think what this has shown is that the basement-dwelling catladies have no clue how Twitter actually works. They all think the Donk twitted this to her 22,000 followers, but she didn’t, she tweeted it to *one* person. The only people that would have seen that tweet would have to follow Donk AND @CaitStahle, and since Cait is a troll with no followers, none of Donk’s followers will see it.

You see with Twitter, the tweets show up on your page, there is no need to go to the person you are following’s page to see what s/he has written. The several dozen catladies who are having breakdowns over this revelation check her page religiously because they are too embarrassed to follow her publicly, thus they saw the tweet that Donk’s 22K followers will not. Only the Donkosphere will know this little gem about her mother.

• jpa says:

It shows up on her blog’s side bar under her twitter feed. So basically any blog traffic can see it as well.

• I Bray for Pay says:

The same blog that gets so little traffic that it can’t be measured by any metrics site? We’re talking about a grand total of three people tops.

• Dyspeptic says:

Good points. Still, as someone whose Twitter feed is something of a public document liable to be referenced by more than a few catladies/type A haters–especially in line with her new job as a social media columnist–it’s still a questionable thing to tweet and leave up. If I were her, I would delete it. Yeah, the internet never forgets and all that, but I’d get rid of it rather than have to spin it later.

• Dyspeptic says:

Or try to neutralize it by tweeting something like, “I can’t believe I let a troll bait me into a personal discussion about my family. So embarrassed.”

• jpa says:

Agreed. The problem is that she felt that this was appropriate to disclose and that Twitter was the appropriate forum. That’s the bigger deal, whether it is 1 person or 22,000 is moot.

• cupcake cray cray says:

I’m sorry, what? was this intended to be sarcastic?

I follow questlove, and he has a recent tweet that was @ some random person who I don’t follow, and I see it. the same thing with jimmy fallon, who tweeted at jeff probst who, again, I don’t follow. I could keep going down the list to find more.

• Dyspeptic says:

questlove may be putting a period in front of the @reply, which allows all questlove’s followers to see the tweet in question. Only tweets that begins with @ –literally begin with it, no other words or punctuation marks in front of the @glyph–will be invisible to everyone but the intended recipient in the feed. Twitter users manipulate this feature all the time to either disseminate a tweet widely or narrow its focus to 1 or a few recipients.

• cupcake cray cray says:

interesting. I don’t tweet, I only have a twitter to read what other people say, so I didn’t know that. thanks for the lesson, so servicey!

• Dyspeptic says:

I sometimes wish I didn’t know this stuff, but I tweet as part of the errands I run at my desk. Nary an intern to help me.

• ThunderCunt YamBag says:

I agree. I understand how Twitter works. Her 22,000 followers had the tweet come up on their HOME page. Yes, if they follow lots and LOTS of people, it might be pushed down.

@ IBrayForPay Don’t think anyone is having a “breakdown” over it. We feel for a woman whose daughter is exploiting her trauma. I think that’s called compassion.

• ThunderCunt YamBag says:

Okay, I guess I don’t know how Twitter works.

That said, the info is out there and it’s really f’ing sad.

• erg says:

hm. looking at my twitter stream on my iPhone i can see people’s replies along with the entire comment thread by clicking “in reply to”

• Big Head Fraud & the Blondsters says:

Because Mrs. Nutterworth is keeping tabs on the DonkeyTwatteria, I’m changing my When Will Pancakes Parachute out of the Flying Donkeycopter? vote to whichever option is closest to NOW.

(At this point, she’s bound to be thinking she best yank FlapJack’s safety-cord & prevent the conception of any short-stacks.)

62. juliaspublicist's rococo pile of polyester juliaspublicist says:

I haven’t looked, did she actually tweet about her mother’s rape? That is a piece of information that I have held onto for a very long time, and I never mentioned it because that is incredibly private. What happened to protecting her family’s privacy?

• DarlingIsTheNewPrecious says:

I have a lot of respect for you hearing that you kept that private even when PB was pursuing you and Julia was hiring PIs to find you and they were harassing people they thought were you. You still respected the privacy of someone close to her when they didn’t respect the privacy of someone they mistook for you.

• Slutty Catbanger says:

Umm, why would JP reveal that in response to PB’s C&D? He’s not a monster.

• DarlingIsTheNewPrecious says:

Seriously? Did you read what I wrote from left to right, sequentially? This is so face palm.

I said I have respect for him because he didn’t. Ever be harassed by a lawyer before Slutty? Have any idea what it’s like, especially when it’s baseless and other people are targeted, too? And it wasn’t just one mere letter. Keeping a major family secret of the folks involved shows integrity.

Jesus. Is there not enough here to criticize in all the subject matter on this site without insinuating insult where a sincere compliment was?

• afghani facebook fan says:

yes, she tweeted it. but i guess you’ve figured that out by now.

it’s a credit to this place that no one from here (as far as i’ve seen) has ever even hinted at it. because i can see where discussions about the baughers being enablers could lead down that road. it seems like a possible consequence of what happened with her mom.

63. DarlingIsTheNewPrecious says:

I feel so much sympathy for her mom. What a strong lady. I can imagine her being so much more protective of her daughter as a result. I can imagine that in reading Baugher a couple of years ago, she was actually hurt and worried and confused, rather than angry with Julia as Julia relates. I feel almost like out of respect for her mother, I don’t want to mock Julia’s behavior on the slim chance it might hurt her mom. I can imagine how difficult things must already be for her mom regarding Julia, and I regret ever questioning why her mom didn’t step in. I feel so much compassion for her mom, I wish Julia would tone it down and knock it off and be as protective of her mom as her mom has been of her. Even Jennifer Aniston, who had a famous falling out with her mom and does not speak to her, and Angelina Jolie who was estranged from her father over treatment of her mom, don’t speak about the details publically.

This isn’t something that should be debated online or used to one up someone. It’s private. Only her mom has the right to say when and where and how it is addressed. I’ve been on national television twice discussing the topic of my own sexual and physical abuse, but I still feel it is my right to decide when and where and how I discuss it ever again, if I ever do. If someone were to bring it up in my everyday life or when a friend puts two and two together and googles it, I feel uncomfortable. I feel like it’s my right to define the terms by which it is addressed, no matter how or when I’ve decided to in the past. Not to say I am ashamed, but there is a strange power imbalance and I feel slightly violated when someone tries to confront me with it rather than ask as though they think they’ve discovered my Krytonite or when they gossip to mutual friends about it like it’s a secret they discovered and now own. No matter what, it is still solely my experience for me to share on my terms. I want that same respect and protection for her mom, even if Julia refuses to give it to her.

64. I'm guessing it's biology says:

She’s going bucknuts with the photos of herself! Jesus Christ.

• Dyspeptic says:

I know, it is like she got wound up too tight with the robokey or something and just can’t quit. It’s the power of finally thinking she looks tiny & cute again! It is mania inducing. But goodness, the last blatant “please give me this Tell dress I can’t afford” photo is right back to Donkey Classics with the skirt pull, wide stance and bowed legs. It is getting eerie.

• Donkey Ho (Tay) says:

Seriously, what is wrong with her? I’ve always ascribed her horrible behavior as just a shitty personality, but this insane posting of picture after picture of herself with some of her most inane commentary ever after what she posted about her mom….well, it’s really kind of creeping me out and making me think I’m looking at a really sick girl.

How are the people in her life not more concerned? If this were my friend, my sister, my daughter, my significant other, there would be a serious come to Jesus talk. I don’t get it.

• jeez says:

“…well, it’s really kind of creeping me out and making me think I’m looking at a really sick girl…”

Exactly. Really sick.

65. Dr. Gary says:

I am truly stunned that she would publicly share something like this re: her mom. The only thing I can think is that she is really disturbed and needs help.

FYI: Julia. I was raped when I was 19. It was someone I knew. He told me that if I ever told anyone, he would kill me. I believed him when he told me that, so I never went to the police. I was terrified and lived in fear every day of my life for a very long time. It was a horrible thing I carried around with me. It never goes away, but over time, it gets easier.

I’ve shared the story with a few people. But I never told my mom. I felt like it would devastate her. I guess my point in sharing it here? That it is my story to tell. Mine. I get decide who knows and when. And the same should go for your mom. It’s not your story to tell, Julia. It’s hers, if she chooses to tell it. Do the right thing and delete that tweet to protect the privacy of your mother.

66. Convenient Feminist says:

What can I say? Julia Allison really is the convenient feminist.