Your NonSociety Round Up

Lest we forget, there are actually other twats with Twitters and Fancy-Group Tumblrs. Yes, Julia Allison’s insanity, insatiable need for attention and Kim Kardashian ass often tends to overshadow the sometimes hilarious displays of idiocy and vapidity that may deserve our mockery.

Let’s get started, shall we?

Katrina Bitch, Please

It’s a testament to how little we actually pay attention to the other NonSociety bloggers that none of us seemed to notice that Katrina Szish, who has limited experience identifying the questionably gay people in her life, almost died.

Brant and I had a Vespa crash Wednesday night, so I’m a little banged up and feeling quiet.  Brant, the Vespa, my Marc Jacobs cocktail dress and my Valentino shoes from ShopItToMe.com emerged unscathed.  My leg, not quite so lucky.

Thankfully, a great national tragedy was averted. Midwestern moms would have been at a great loss without Szish doling out her sage advice on morning television about what to buy at Old Navy for their children or “on trend” workout gear that they should wear to Curves.

Despite coming this close to getting to hang out with Alexander McQueen in heaven only to be rebuked by him for her insanely tacky footwear — and you’ve seen this man’s shoes, right? — Katrina is putting her near-death experience behind her and getting into the season by considering her choices for Halloween costumes. So far, she has come up with this:

It’s odd that Brant is considering going as Kermit, considering Kermit had a notorious sexual aversion to his vain significant other. He could just go as himself, ifyouknowwhatImean. FYI, this is the back of Brant’s Kermit costume:

Speaking of Brant.  .  .

The Andy Samberg Doppelgänger

Well, Brant has taken a break from lifecasting to enroll in the Derek Zoolander School For Former Male Models Who Are Completely Uninteresting to pursue his doctorate in watercress experience. Research entails making lots of salads and experimenting with infused olive oils. Expect a riveting, well articulated dissertation, that is, if he would stop procrastinating and quit wasting time cruising daddyhunt.com.

The One For Whom Canada Feels The Need To Endlessly Apologize

Lisa Diane eagerly awaits to participate in our democratic process on Election Day, despite the fact that we haven’t officially let her in yet. I can assure you that the U.S. Government has made it their top priority to find a legitimate reason to not extend her visa, because, really, now, she’s here bitching aboot our government and taking lifecasting jobs that could have gone to well-deserving Americans.

She’s gone on several rants against Carl Paladino’s comically disturbing homophobia, which I guess is admirable. Yeah, gays, and all. They deserve to register at Williams-Sonoma, too. But being critical of Paladino is about as brave as saying that Hitler was kind of an asshole. Let’s have some ineffably nuanced political discussion, Lisa.

Meanwhile, something tells me that NonSociety’s resident alien won’t be getting an invitation to the ashram anytime soon.

Alright I read [Eat, Pray, Love]. The book I said I had no interest in reading…but I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

I strongly related to the circumstances and challenges the author, Elizabeth Gilbert, found herself in leading to her Italy, India, Bali trip. The challenges, the uncertainty, the pain.

What I just couldn’t relate to was the religious aspect of the book. I am not a religious person whatsoever, though I have certainly tried in various periods throughout my life to become one. I am not an atheist either, because I don’t want to be so conceited or self-sure to say I know for a fact there is no God(s). I sit happily in the agnostic camp, so this book lost me several times.

If you are a religious person, have a personal connection with God, etc then my review probably won’t resonate with you. But for the rest of you, the people who find it all just to be too big a leap of faith, you might find yourself agreeing.

Gilbert talks about her personal conversations with God through her own writing in a notebook. Honestly all I could think was that this poor woman was so racked with depression she became delusional. She often in this book goes into detail on how God spoke to her, how her prayers were answered etc. Personally I think that she took control of her circumstances, made positive change, and reaped the reward of that effort. That’s not God, that was her own power.

But don’t get me wrong, I did think the book was a good read. Gilbert is definitely a talented author, with the gift to make you laugh, cry and relate all in one sentence. The stories of her travels are marvelous and really remind me how much I’d love to get out and see the world more. I related to her challenges with relationships, difficulty understanding her own wants, and problems always being true to herself. I just wish she could have written a version of the book without the God stuff so that I could have really fully enjoyed it.

Bottom Line: 3 of 5. The book is incredibly well written, the imagery is beautiful and the story flows marvelously. If you are a hard core atheist you will not enjoy this book.

Gee, a person who lacks any sort of spirituality didn’t really connect with a book that is about someone’s spiritual quest. Go figure.

The One Who Was in a Production of Our Town In High School

I find Laura Hunter to be pretty.

That is all.

The One Who Took Prenatal Vitamins That One Time

In case you didn’t know, Lindsay Campbell is a mother. She has tons of pictures of her little tater tot on her blog. If you aren’t like me and aren’t creeped out by children (they can break and everything), you can look at them. Fair warning, however. You sensitive types might start feeling a little eggy. And we can’t have us Type A Haters breeding, can we?

FYI, she’s considering dressing up her spawn as a baby monkey for Halloween. It’s kind of adorable. But then again, I really like monkeys.

The One Who Dares To Consume Calories Like a Normal Person

Crystal Engorgedvajayjay is going on vacation to Argentina.

I fucking hate her right now.

NonSociety’s Resident KatzLady

Amber Katz took a break from talking about stupid lady things like face painting to post this shirt:

Always.

laughingsquid:

Haters Gonna Hate

Ah, Amber. I don’t hate you. I just find you terribly uninteresting.

The Reason Carl Paladino Hates Us

TJ Kelly finally got to use his crusty tube of lube with someone else!

Some of you may remember my tale about Mr CupCake, some of you might not. If you dont remember please READ THIS before continuing. I need to say Mr CupCake really sent me into a tailspin. I really liked him a lot and as I stated our chemistry was undeniable. It took me a while to get over him and realize the timing wasn’t right. On the few occasions we have run into each other, its awkward. Awkward because the attraction is still there and its obvious.

Last night around 12 I receive a text from Mr CupCake, and we all know what texts after 12 are about. Soooo what did I do???? I went to meet him of course. Not only did I go, I hopped outta a car which I was in with friends heading out and into a cab to go meet him. Looking back at my actions I am a little disgusted. Desperate much??

I went to leave after the deed was done and he got puppydog eyes and asked me to stay. He said things like I’ve missed you. Why don’t we do this more? I will say waking up in his arms this morning was delightful, and I am of course right back to wedding bells and baby names. All of the was foreseen in the cab over to him, part of me even said DONT GO.

I want to see him again. I want to call him and ask him on a date. I want to say I LOVE U (haha kidding, kinda). I have lost my mind. Do I take this for what it is a bootycall?? or is it more?? Do I call him?? Do I check myself into therapy??

Slut.

Eh, but we all kinda are. Sweetie, please refer to your Pink Handbook. Your future husband just wanted to drop a load while tickling your prostate. Don’t get all lesbian about it and start calling U-Haul.

Artax

Artax asked a question on Twitter. Apparently no one answered .  .  .

I’ve been asking this question to my favorite beauty bloggers all morning on Twitter. Have an answer? @ Reply me on Twitter @kissandtype or email me at arax@nonsociety.com.

. . . so she had to resort to posing the question on her Tumblr. How much you want to bet that she still has yet to receive an answer her question, which by the way, is stupid to begin with?

The Others

Let’s just call it. The rest of them have stopped blogging for NonSociety. Meghan is in India trying to sell her leather scarves to the large Hindi consumer market. Emily Rose is, I don’t know, questioning her life decisions. And Melissa Kondak is praying to her shrine of Diane Sawyer, like Amber Atkins in Drop Dead Gorgeous.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJkMsaJ6Jk]

123 Responses to Your NonSociety Round Up

1. Our Lady of Bray says:

That second picture of Kermit made me spit out my diet coke and snort it at the same time whilst sitting at my desk. Thanks JP!

2. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

At least Brant and Katrina wear helmets to protect their heads, though you’d never know it.

3. Sacred Scrapbooks says:

Lisa Diane: the circumstances and challenges that led Elizabeth Gilbert to her Italy, Bali and India trip is called a book advance. A book advance for the story of a woman who goes on a trip to Italy, Bali and India to fill her Weltschmertz void with pasta, chanting, and dick.

4. Donksers says:

Along with yet another name-drop (Levin Rambin; Julia has Z-list friends, haterz!) Donkass has posted a few “photobooth” pictures of herself and Lily, one of which is frightening and sad. The look of sheer terror in that dog’s eyes makes me want to commit a dognapping.

• Small Wonder-kind says:

My favorite post is the one that shows all of the voicemails she hasn’t listened to, with Rachel Billow in the list.

5. My nostrils are TOTALLY symmetrical! says:

“I work here now” is a favorite movie line between my BFF and I.

I love that movie. “Airport HO JO!”

6. The Dopamine of Possibility says:

This bitch is whack!

Leven “made” her try it on. How tacky to be taking a picture wearing somebody else’s engagement ring. Does anyone else think Leven got a kick torturing Donks by making her put the ring on? “Hey! I fucked your ex! Try on my engagement ring, dough hands!”

• Sausage Snappers says:

This is truly, truly insane. Like, mind-boggling insane. What. Is wrong. With her.

• drd says:

I like that even though Levin is an actress with a public presence, she still hides her face when she knows who’s vanity blog this photo is going to be published on.

• diluted brain says:

I thought the same thing. Leven always covers her face knowing it will be posted on the blog. Leven must be smarter than we thought.

• Small Wonder-kind says:

I heard once that was bad luck.

Yes, I am superstitious.

• Small Wonder-kind says:

This made me ROFL:

Don’t Let Anyone Else Try Your Ring
      Submitted by: Tiffany T. of Cincinnati, Ohio
      You’re not supposed to let any other woman try on your engagement ring because she will be the woman who steals your fiancé.

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

Well that sure goes hand-in-hoof w/ Donkey’s tweet!

“Leaving @LevenRambin’s cute new(ish) place with her hunky fiancé and two pups in Los Feliz, headed back to Glendale. No traffic at 1:30am!” 6 minutes ago via Echofon

Wait. Bitch can drive & tweet on the Santa Monica Hwy but she can’t drive her raft-ass to Leven’s residential area, needs the fiancé to swing by & get her?

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

Donkey can navigate Santa Monica hwy during rush-hour while driving & texting yet needs Leven’s hunky fiancé to come haul her raft-ass around a residential area? Riiiiight.

Watch your back, Leven. AND your tiara!

(oops if this posts duplicate / browser issues this morn)

• DirtyLakeMichigan says:

Yes. “MADE” her try it on.
      Do you suppose she suspects that will be the only engagement ring she gets to wear?

• The Dopamine of Possibility says:

That would be my guess! I bet she wore it for a little too long.

I don’t know about the rest of you catladiez, but I have never be compelled to try on any of my friend’s engagement rings and they never asked to try mine on.

Also, one of her later Twitter posts said she was leaving Leven’s house at 1:30am. How much you wanna bet that they wanted her to leave hours earlier, but she just wasn’t getting the hint?

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

The hunky fiancé driving her too ~ don’t tell me someone didn’t play the Cute & Tiny Donkey in Distress Card (after navigating Santa Monica hwy during rush-hour & tweeting while driving?)

Watch her, Leven …

• Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

i didn’t see this before i commented, but i was thinking the same thing. leven realizes, no doubt, that Donkey can’t keep a real man around very long

• Har-Har says:

That’s a really pretty ring, even if several Sierra Leonean families probably had to die for it.

• ay yai yai says:

Hopefully servicey, to any catmen with girlfriends or cat ladies approaching their expiration date: http://www.apollodiamond.com/

My very ethically conscious cat got an Apollo diamond for my engagement ring. (We’re in Massachusetts, where cats have equal access to marriage.) It’s the only way to be sure you buy a conflict-free diamond, and pretty cool for the science/tech nerd in your life. They are chemically indistinguishable from naturally formed diamonds and cost roughly the same.

• SA says:

oooh thanks AYY! i’ve been looking for lab diamonds and have been sort of confused at the results online and had trouble finding the best option.

• ay yai yai says:

SA: Where are you located? The company is here in Boston, which is where my ring was made, and the jeweler my cat used is the only one I know of that carries Apollos. So if you’re having a hard time finding one, I might suggest shopping around Boston jewelers online.

I don’t know much about diamonds but I can say that while mine is small (not so into the bling) it is near flawless in terms of color, cut, etc — whatever those letter grades are for.

• SA says:

I am in Chicago…I have also wondered if any lab companies make their diamonds a little less-than-flawless–much like veneers, I think it definitely looks nicer to have some imperfections in the imitation forms.

• ay yai yai says:

Hmm, I don’t know. I know that not all the Apollos are the same…you can buy them at various grades of quality. They’re still “grown” like regular diamonds so there will be variation among the various stones…they just found a way to speed up the process.*

*My totally not-sciencey take on how the process was described to me.

• ay yai yai says:

Ugh, big rings look so tacky on women with short fingers. Of course, Julie will demand at least 2 carats when she finally ropes a man.

True story: I recently met up with a catty friend and she was complaining about a mutual friend’s (with hands like JA’s) three-carat ring looked stupid on her “sausage fingers.” I lol’d and wondered if she walks among us.

• shamoolia says:

I think the big, chunky engagement rings that are in style today are horrendously tacky. Women are going to be looking at their hands in 20 years with a WTF was I thinking. The thick white gold bands with big stones are today’s equivalent of the marquis cut engagement rings of the 80s.

• ay yai yai says:

They really are. I don’t even like jewelry, but a simple, timeless design with a high-quality rock (matters more than size) or something unique and vintage are the only ways to go, imo. All my peers are getting married off and I see so many tricked out rings with big, shitty-looking diamonds now.

LOL at marquis cuts. I had an elderly family member offer me his late wife’s ring recently to use as my wedding ring. They were married later in life, in the mid-80s. He sent me a picture of the thing and while the thought was really sweet, the ring is ridiculous. A big square white gold thing that looks like a brass knuckle. 🙁

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

Marquise’s aren’t square ~ do you mean emerald cut?

• Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

1) smart move of leven to hide her face
      2) brilliant pwnage for her to make this much older, much less successful harpie try on her ring… “omg julie, you just *must* try on my ring… i know you don’t have one and probably won’t, so maybe you can see how it feels to be me?”
      3) julie’s hands are gross.

• “Dough hands.” Love.

7. DirtyLakeMichigan says:

Bung-hole Kermit gave me the howls.

8. Sausage Snappers says:

How stupid do you have to be to think selling leather in India is a good idea? What a rube.

• Small Wonder-kind says:

I thought she would be going there to outsource the manufacturing, but then again cows are sacred there, so it’s not like there’s a market for cow leather in India.

Who’s interested in goat leather?

• The Cabinet of Dr. Bobby says:

To be fair, there are plenty of Indians who are not Hindi and do not abide by the no-leather rule.

• Actually, (some) people in India speak Hindi, but if you’re talking about the religion, they’re Hindus.

And yes, there is a market for leather goods in India. You can get your Dooney & Bourke on, or you can buy from home-grown success story Hidesign. As an ugly American, I don’t really know what the deal is (maybe I can get my cat man to explain? He’s Punjabi), but I lived in India for three years, and though you don’t see a lot of cow eating going on, people like high-status markers like leather bags, briefcases, etc.

• mcakez says:

Bitch throughout the universe:

I can’t vouch for Indian bags, but I CAN tell you that when you call C&H sugar, they claim to only make their sugar with bone char refined from Indian cows that have died a natural death.

Sounds like a load of bullshit to me, but who knows? Maybe they really are being resourceful.

As a non-animal consumer, a small part of me wishes I could get a nice, good pair of simple black flats made from a ‘natural cause’ cow. I go through vegan pairs on a bi-monthly basis. *sigh* Sadly, nothing like cow hide to stand up to a lot of wear and tear.

• NorseHorse says:

You know who else might have a problem with leather scarves? The rest of the world. Because they’re ugly and uncomfortable and fucking pointless, I don’t care how many she claims to sell. Tacky as can be.

9. She gives me Shills! says:

So servicey—! thanks, now, no one has to click on their awful blergs.
    Please keep servicing us this way.

10. It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

Saw Katrina on TV last week, yapping about DIY costumes ~ never did catch what the segment had to do w/ NS readers, which Donkey had alluded to in some tweet.

Hope Lisa Diane has great skin to clue people in to her age, cuz girl just has a very unfortunate & natural grandmotherly about her.

Laura Hunter is pretty ~ can we assume that fauxto is of her dodging the donkey?

Christina’s blog is the only decent one on NS. QUESTION: Is there some seriously off-center cleavage fauxto-shopped in up there?

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

Um, er, oops? Shows how memorable is the only one of ’em that I can even stand … I MEANT CRYSTAL.

• Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

i agree, that crystal is the only one who seems to have a positive effect going on at all. the rest of them come off a desparate and attention-seeking.

also, yes, lisa diane looks “grandmotherly”. its not that she really looks old, its more than her facial features and expressions remind me of an older person–i can’t figure out exactly what it is.

• Mini Driver says:

The above picture makes her look like a younger Helen Mirren. But not that much younger. (No snark, I’m an old and don’t consider looking older to be unsightly.)

• Bouncing Little Burro says:

It’s the lack of eyebrows.

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

I don’t think it’s the slight eyebrows, BLB, so much as the heavy (droopy?) eyelids.

My earlier comment was snarkier than necessary ~ moreso what I meant is that (possibly & probably) she’ll look the same in profile @ 40 & 50 as she does at (insert current age).

Then again, she’ll hear a lot of: “You haven’t changed a bit!” over the years. 🙂

11. diluted brain says:

I thought Katrina and Brant were getting a divorce? Granted I don’t read any of their blogs but I thought that was the last I read here…

• My nostrils are TOTALLY symmetrical! says:

Yeah, they had a pretty public outing that they were getting divorced and if that isn’t awkward enough they’ve never mentioned it again. So strange.

CRAZY fucks.

• Julia's Fat Ass says:

That is just so incredibly lame and explains all you need to know about them. Are they in fifth grade to change their FB status before they even officially decided what they were doing?

Assholes. I can’t stand their smug stupid faces.

• jpa says:

Wait, when was this public outing? Besides the changing of their facebook statuses?

• My nostrils are TOTALLY symmetrical! says:

You don’t think putting your marital status on the internet as “divorced” or “single” or what have you is public?

• My nostrils are TOTALLY symmetrical! says:

Also, I remember Katrina talked about making out with dudes or partying or being single or something, can someone refresh my memory?

• Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

they changed their fb statuses? from what to what?

i’m assuming married to divorced?

but if they’re divorcing, why are they going on vespa rides and so forth?

• My nostrils are TOTALLY symmetrical! says:

JPA, I totally read what you wrote wrong. I thought you said “how” not “when”.

• jpa says:

I don’t know, there’s no “divorce” status on Facebook. I don’t really think they’re getting divorced.

• Julia's Fat Ass says:

From what I remember, Katrina changed her FB status update to “Single” and then commented on it after others also commented…don’t remember the comments but I’m 100% certain she changed her status to single.

This is really OT, but a while back, someone recommended hair vitamins. Anyone remember what they were? I’m hating my hair at the moment.

• Midget Wrestler Legs, Thundercalves, She Are Drink, Delusions of Bradshaw, Mad Yoga Skillz, Super Saggers & Creepy Daddy Issues says:

Biotin?

• Lily's Management Team says:

I take Hair skin nails vitamins from Sundown and they are GREAT. Just one a day , 1/3 the recommended dose is better than others I have tried. I have also been taking Resveratrol and between these 2 and some Touche Eclate, my parents, whom I had not seen in 6 months, each told me separately that I looked glowing . (They are divorced)

13. Some Girl says:

Aww this almost makes me feel bad for TJ. My 22 year-old former self can totally relate. It took me a while to find a cat friend who wasn’t just using me for my Fancy Feast.

14. shamoolia says:

Ryan Duhhhreeeus reminds me of the green munchkin in the Lollipop Guild.

15. Fred Grott says:

You have to be dumber than a box of rocks to crash a vespa, right?

16. Anita says:

Aww, I miss Six Feet Under.

17. Stalker is the new Empurpled Pity Polyp ♪ ♫ says:

OT: i found an old friend on facebook & all she wants to talk about is the rich guys she is hanging out with. She has kept her actual profession mysterious so far.

She’s probably an actual literal prostitute y/y?

• The Dopamine of Possibility says:

That would certainly make me suspicious. The part about keeping her actual profession a secret is just weird.

Also kinda OT: has anyone else been following Fatty Kate’s blog and/or Twitter? I’m starting to wonder about her, too. Trips to Egypt and St. Barths? Makes you wonder who is footing the bill for those trips. Either her prestigious Non Society internship landed her a high paying job with generous vacation time or it put her in touch with a “match making” service.

• Stalker is the new Empurpled Pity Polyp ♪ ♫ says:

Bloggers: mysterious sources of income since 1999…

• Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

what is fatty kate’s blog? haven’t seen it in a while.

• The Dopamine of Possibility says:

@Afghani Facebook Friend – thesevagabondshoes.com

Warning: Her writing can be absolutely unreadable at times.

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

St. Barth’s? Lol ~ would be awesome if it turned out that Fatty Kate hooked-up w/ Prop Thing.

• LLFOOLJ says:

FK is gawjuss and seemed to be a nice enough girl, and obviously smart enough to exit La Casa du Donk ASAP; I don’t doubt her ability to land someone who’d want to travel with her or do nice things for her – male or female. #thathavingbeensaid it reminds me of how Julie was all “[REDACTED] take me to DR (or wherever they went) NOOOOOW!” Then she ended up paying for the trip. Can’t imagine how many other guys she’d have pulled that on, begging for fancy vacays. Also, that one story about how a guy took her on a trip but got pissed when she wouldn’t sleep with him. Didn’t she know that would have been the trade-off with the kind of guys she’d have attracted in her “I’M THUPER HAWT” days? Strange.

• Limited Watercress Experience says:

It’s been rumored for many, many years that Fatty Kate is a woman of questionable employ. She is a pretty girl, short and generic bottle blonde, but cute for sure – so possible that she keeps dating weathly men her own age for short periods of times whose identities she can not disclose even through a photo. However as equally pretty young thing in NYC I will say this is pretty unlikely unless you are either an aggressive golddigging type or a legitimate whore. She has a degree from some meh school in nutrition or something equally ridiculous and claims to work at a hedge fund.. where the men are always paying for her lunch… soooo I know which way my opinion leans on her!

• Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

kate is gorgeous, she’s had a few boyfriends with money. i don’t see a big scandal here. she’s young and good looking, why not enjoy it? not sure why you guys assume she’s some julia type.

• Limited Watercress Experience says:

meh, it’s been more than a few. And people talk. Who cares one way or another really, just persistant rumors as far as I know.

• Expert Gay says:

Whoops, I meant this:

Because it’s soooo funny for a skinny white girl to pretend to be fat! OMG!

• LLFOOLJ says:

Apologies if my comment upset you, I don’t read her blog (never have) and I said “seemed”. You clearly know better since you follow her. She’s a thin, and very clearly insecure, white girl. There’s a reason she’s called “fatty kate”.

18. Wait — Julia’s bike is actually a gay man with a Tintin quiff?

19. LLFOOLJ says:

Interesting fact: the way Julie seems to ALWAYS refer to her friends’ significant others in terms of their attractiveness (Leven’s fiancee as hunky? uhhh) is not only creepy, but makes it super lulzy that during CGII she was reportedly denying the rumor of a rift between her and RBillow due to having hit on her boyfranzia. But she was in the clurb, she was probably drink! It wasn’t her finest moment! Also: revisionist history specialist and in total denial. Also also: DONKEY.

20. The Missing Davos Report says:

Hold up. Leven Rambin is ENGAGED? Girl is what, 20?

• Ba Donka DONK says:

You missed this report?? It’s mega lol-worthy: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20343368,00.html

• Small Wonder-kind says:

Wow, that is the biggest piece of shit I have ever read. She’s barely out of her teens. I’m far from a pessimist, but I don’t think people really begin to know who they are until they reach at least 25.

• Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

i think she got engaged when she was like 18 or 19 and the guy was maybe 28?

leven has been living on her own for a while–she moved to NYC by herself to work on that soap opera when most kids would be freshmen in high school.

• She gives me Shills! says:

is Rambo going to the wedding?

• fuck camping! says:

what’s especially lol-worthy is that mary basically got kicked out of the house she was sharing with leven in LA when leven got engaged and her fiance moved in.

• The Missing Davos Report says:

Thx Ba Donka Donk – totally missed it. Got to the Christianity part and I almost lost it.

21. LLFOOLJ says:

My comment got lost in the queue and I can’t remember how exactly I stated this so I’ll keep it short and sweet. The way Donk CONSISTENTLY refers to her friends’ SOs in terms of their attractiveness (#whilst getting just a little TOO close to them) is strange and worrisome. She apparently laughed off the rumor that she and RB aren’t as close anymore because she hit on her boyfran (supposedly at a club, I’m sure she was drink and it wasn’t her finest moment – one of many), but as far as I recall there was radio silence on both sides for awhile and I find her voicemail pic post featuring RBs name telling.

• Small Wonder-kind says:

I thought about this as well. But really, it would be very simple to change the name in her phonebook and make it seem as though Rachel called her. Why else would she show the list of voicemails she has?

• LLFOOLJ says:

That’s very true. That whole list of names looked like they were specifically chosen for her to prove multiple points to the world (and herself). Sad 🙁

• Small Wonder-kind says:

Furthermore, all you have to do is hit play on the iPhone. It’s not like it takes a monumental effort to listen to voicemails. You can also delete without listening to them, so no, I don’t believe that she’s had a voicemail for more than a week without listening to it when she’s popping up in RBNS chatrooms and returning emails to total strangers.

• LLFOOLJ says:

“OH! AMEX Collections Office! I’ll… just call you “Matt White” for now.” *iPhone screenshot*

• Small Wonder-kind says:

If you look down more it’s covered, but Grandmother seems to have called her quite a bit. The rest are confirmations for flights from her various airlines and rejection calls from auditions.

• diluted brain says:

She only posted that pic for us since we’ve mentioned the rumors in the comment section. It’s all so.sad. iPhone vm is very user-friendly so I’m sure she listened and kept it there to post her stupid photo.

22. dd says:

OMG! TJ slept with the flight attendant who quit his job!

23. XX says:

I love that she’s staying in Glendale, how lame. I wonder if it’s at her grandparents’ abandoned house.

24. FU Extension School says:

Okay, I feel ridiculous admitting this, but I cannot stop with the irrational annoyance with Lisa. She is SO, INCREDIBLY, INEFFABLY BORING! Now, sure, lots of people are boring, but at 30 you’re supposed to know that you’re boring. That’s one of the great things about being 30 (or almost, as I am): you get to sit back and be happy with your job, friends, catfriend and weird hobbies and enjoy the realization that no one else gives a shit, and that’s awesome and totally liberating.

Instead she thinks her admiring fans care about her latest book report-like political rant or her which Apple product she should purchase next.

And yet I care enough to be annoyed… sigh.

• fuck camping! says:

well, there’s something to be said for sticking to it. she (and the teejster) is by far the most prolific NSer. she hasn’t given up (emily rose?) or faded away (mega?). yes, her content is either book reports or poorly chosen quotes, but at least she outputs. i can’t believe i’m defending her, but there you go. she’s still a moron for thinking she can or should get a phd in philosophy, and for doing juice cleanses.

• FU Extension School says:

I admit, it’s a totally irrational dislike. I think it’s actually the fact that she seems normal and likeable enough, if a little immature and out-of-touch. There’s just something about her that makes me want to reach through the screen and say “look, you seem to have a job and friends and a partner, you’re happy enough spending your days reading and spending time with said friends and partner, and you’re clearly not going to make it as a pundit… you don’t have to do this! Just go quietly and forget this little nonsociety escapade ever happened…”

• The Freeloading Musketeers says: