Nothing To See Here. . .

Yeah, I have no idea to what you are referring about some chat last night. Instead, I am going to post something that is awesome. You know how I love Sassy Gay Friend? You know what I also love? This wonderful “It Gets Better” campaign that has launched in the wake of a rash of suicides from LGBT youth. Guess what the dude who plays Sassy Gay Friend did. He made a video for the campaign!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCfKCEPd2uo]

He is surprisingly butch, and now I’m kind of in love with him. Or at least I would be if he wasn’t such a stupid bitch.

It does get better, kiddos (unless you’re tragic like TJ), so don’t go killing yourselves.

77 Responses to Nothing To See Here. . .

1. Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

good message, seems like a good guy.

JP — switch “your” with “you’re” in that last sentence. don’t want to let this blog look like TJ’s & Rambo’s failblogs.

2. Expert Gay says:

Aww, I love this guy. And this campaign.

3. dimplz73 says:

This guy cracks me up. Thanks for introducing him to me, JP! I didn’t know these videos existed until you posted them here.

4. Stalker is the new Empurpled Pity Polyp ♪ ♫ says:

I’m not that curious about the chat. I guess I’d read a transcript if one was available. But Julia Allison, if you’re reading this? I don’t really care about you. Everyone else who posts here is so funny, that’s why I read here. Not so much because I am interested in your latest weird meal or tacky shoe purchase.

I just have to laugh at whatever “lucrative deal” she thinks she lost because of RBNS. Nothing is ever her fault.

To echo someone’s sentiment last night “Don’t Feed the Donkey.”

• Julia Allison the Cockroach says:

Yeah, exactly.
      Like she doesn’t spread her lunacy all over the web on the daily, it was TEH CHATROOM’S FAULT.

• Fred Grott says:

I think she is confused as if she ever lost anything due to RBNS that is legally actionable..firms not hiring her becasuse of her bad behavior not so much..

• Small Wonder-kind says:

How could she have lost it when her blog is what opened up this dialogue on RBNS to begin with? The rest of the damning evidence comes from her appearance at Gawker and her various stunts throughout the years. She’s got no one to blame but herself.

This is why I will read the chats but never participate.

6. Julia Allison the Cockroach says:

Someone pointed out in the last thread that March’s Chatgate corresponded with her article on ~leaving the interwebs 4ever~ and wondered if this attempt to infiltrate our cat hair filled clubhouse is just fodder for the syndicated column. I’m inclined to agree.

7. Ca Ca Nails says:

I hope that is the last time she comes clomping around these parts–yay for refusing to engage her, JP and Cat Ladiez. It’s strangely comforting to know that by now we are so familiar with all the manipulative tactics in her tatty, Chanel bag of tricks that most of us barely blink an eye and will not let her instigate.

Also, Donkey? By deigning to recognize us here when you’re supposed to be painting LA cherry red is pretty much the final bit of confirmation we need that you’re life is a total charade and depressing beyond belief.

The jig’s up, Julia: please go the hell home to Chicago with your dog, get off the internet, and tend to any remaining scraps of dignity you have left.

• shamoolia says:

“By deigning to recognize us here when you’re supposed to be painting LA cherry red is pretty much the final bit of confirmation we need that you’re life is a total charade and depressing beyond belief.”

THIS.

• She is up to something. I doubt it will be the last time. She was emailing us at like 2 in the morning.

She did this for story fodder. She’s realized that this blog (exposing how heinous she is) is the only interesting thing about her to other people and she’s trying to use it to her advantage.

9. Holly O says:

Oh man, you guys, I totally hate that I fed the Donk during chat.
    I am a relative n00b and wasn’t around for the original chatgate… Now that she’s not braying her bullshit in real time, my rage has subsided and I totally get what everyone’s saying about not engaging with it. I feel lame for playing right into her hooves.

Mistakes were made! Now, to hit the learn button.

• Holly O says:

(She’s still a cunt, though.)

• Stalker is the new Empurpled Pity Polyp ♪ ♫ says:

Don’t worry about it. Consider yourself a cautionary tale to those who follow. (oh that didn’t make you feel better??)

• The fact of the matter is that Julia is pathological, so trying to reason with her or getting to admit her lies is impossible. Everything she says is a carefully constructed lie. She will never see how heinous she is, she will never admit fault for anything, nor will she ever admit to anything that paints her in a horrible light (Let’s face it, she looks horrible in any light, zing!). So trying to engage with her is a futile exercise.

I’m kind of mad at myself that I wandered into the chat last night, because it was really late and it was a fucking waste of my time.

• Braycation says:

What happened in the chat? Tell me she didn’t clomp in there in virtual white heels and bray her botoxed head off.

• Small Wonder-kind says:

Actually, in all of the times that I have seen her confront this crew, she NEVER gets ballsy. She answers questions to an extent, but since no one believes her, it’s moot for her to do so. It’s also inconsequential at this point whether or not she engages with her audience. She created the disconnect and now this community breathes on its own, regardless of whether or not she posts. It’s true that the traffic is smoother as long as she provides content, but the community is not held together by her. It’s too bad she didn’t allow the comments, because it would have been a surefire way for her to get traffic. Um, er, oops!

• Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

i know i’d still come here (or GOMI) if julia just dropped off the face of the earth. julia is convenient fodder, but not necessary at this point. plenty of other evil people out there, she just seems to be the most visible and a convenient shared experience for this group of cat people.

10. Natface says:

Transcript, cat ladies? I missed it!

11. someproblems says:

Really all i want to know about the chat is that is was nothing to bray about. Like, total fizzle situation for the Donkey. The rest: Zzzz.

She fails to see the point, this isn’t about her.

If she wants to control the discussion, she should do it on her own fucking blog.

And yes, this was a stunt for something. I just hope it failed. Reassurance anyone?

• Afghani Facebook "Friend" says:

seconded. i’m pretty sure no one here actually wants to “talk” to the donkey. reassurance would be great, though

12. NuttyGrannyMoneybags says:

The first rule of RBNS is you do not talk to the Donkey!
    The second rule of RBNS is YOU DO NOT TALK TO THE DONKEY!

13. Fred Grott says:

maybe her article/Column deadline passed and she has still nothing to write about?

Why did she remove her tweet inviting people to chat with her? Hmmmm….

15. My nostrils are TOTALLY symmetrical! says:

Basement babies, didn’t she just say she would never buy anything not Apple because it’s all fug and dumb?

From her most recent blog post: “NICE WORK SONY!!!!! Stunning design.”

Get. It. Straight. Get. It. Together.

16. Sausage Snappers says:

““The camera relieves us of the burden of memory. It surveys us like God, and it surveys for us. Yet no other god has been so cynical, for the camera records in order to forget.”

– John Berger”

Did she really post a quote comparing cameras to God? Really?

What.

Is wrong with her.

17. Sausage Snappers says:

OMFG she engaged us in chat AGAIN?! What news article is she writing this time?

18. bitchface says:

When are we going to just get to a point where when someone taunts someone (esp a kid) “You’re gay! You’re a faggot!” the *collective* answer is – “So?” or “Yeah and?”

Jesus.