Unsubstantiated Rumor Time!

Which Puerto Rican beauty, revered in the fashion world for her sartorial penchant for wearing burlap potato sacks, may embark on an entrepreneurial venture that is typically reserved for slightly more famous people, like JWOWW or Sheree? Yes, apparently a clothing line is in the works. The line, which  is generating pre-Fashion Week buzz (not really), is a collaboration with her younger, but equally aimless sister. Let’s hope the partnership works out, considering the fact that the younger one apparently HATES the pointing one with the goblin smile.

66 Responses to Unsubstantiated Rumor Time!

1. scammy wow says:

Is the label called “Pastry?”

2. I Like Colors (Bright) and Rainbows says:

Wait. You’re saying Liz hates Megz?

3. Thrilless Shill says:

I assume these will be tech inspired, nerdette duds? Because she’s a GEEK you guys, a real pocket protecting point dexter…but really, is there a market for I’ll fitting sack dresses that hasn’t been cornered by LC?

4. fuck camping! says:

ManJaw & Megolantern: Or How I Learned to Stop Working and Love Shillcasting

5. zandra says:

i thought photography was her new passion?

6. ihatepinkandturquoise says:

how does meghan make money?? she blogs nearly never.

7. Twankle toes says:

“Daddy, can I have 300 grand to start a fake fashion company, my fake Internet company isn’t getting any views anymore?”

“Sure Hun, but just like the apartment I bought you, you have to let your uglier, resentful sister hang out too”

• Julia's Too Small Tutu says:

That’s what I was thinking. This has the unmistakable whiff of ‘financed by Daddy’.

• Dr Bobby does plastic surgery now says:

Little sister???? She has the face of Angie Harmon on a four month Meth binge.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Jeez. I’m a picky, nasty, spiky cunt, but the girl in the above photo who is not Meg looks pretty darn beautiful to me.

What do I know. I think Joseph Gordon-Whatever from “Inception” is King of the hotties.

• julia baugher sucks says:

liz isn’t as bad looking as we joke. and she doesn’t seem as vacant/fake/desperate as meghan. she has actual nyc friends. and a JOB (although it’s for Blueprint Cleanse, ugh).

at worst, it’s a toss up. meg has the look that more women and gay men would find attractive, but i think liz would do equally well (or better) with actual straight men that want to date a woman. liz is significantly younger, as well (5-6 yrs?) and has cool friends (e.g. fatty kate). liz seems more down to earth, possibly because daddy spoils her less (hasn’t bought her a loft, yet, for example)

• kenneth parcell's donkey fit says:

@RRR, I LOVE joseph gordon-levitt. he is totally hot.

• New Year New You says:

Someone should just flat out start a clothing label called “Financed By Daddy”. Quick let me ™ that.

• The_Manta says:

A girl in my old HS had a dad who made some serious moolah in the clothing trade. She started her own “label” in the 12th grade and called it “Daddy’s Cash”. At least she was honest.

snore. can’t care about these two. it is, however, mind-boggling that Mega agreed to be donkey’s personal photographer at her brother’s wedding. How little self-esteem can you have?

• NuttyGrannyMoneybags says:

If you looked like the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz and had the buttsects with Michael Arrington, you’d have low self esteem, too.

• julia baugher sucks says:

the people here who find megtard super attractive are mostly other women or gay men. she is vaguely attractive to what straight men want, but to be honest most men would prefer julia’s body (without the contortions) and meg’s face is a little weird. on top of that, she’d be such a pain because she has so much family money, what could you really give her? and you’d need to give her something, since she clearly has low self esteem (see, relationship with donkey) and horrible influences (see, relationship with donkey)

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

I think Meg is attractive. Her face is somewhat severe and she does herself no favors with the Art Deco Kabuki Batman Sequel Death Mask thing. Also, she simply does not seem to know how to dress herself for her figure and proportions. Julia has the same problem but more robust, how shall I say, infrastructure to work with.

• julia baugher sucks says:

getting beyond the looks (which we agree aren’t as attractive to men as some would have you believe), just imagine dating her. she’s vacant and lacks a true education. a wealthy man (or guy with family money, like her) could do better in finding someone who brings something to the table. and LOL if you think she’d date a guy who isn’t pretty well off. this is a girl who voluntarily puts herself out there with idiots like Julie Albertson Baugher.

• RollsRoyceRevenge says:

Oh, I’m not denying that Meg has an unattractive personality. I just think she could sway men at least initially on the basis of her looks alone.

• julia baugher sucks says:

many girls who can attract a man initially can’t establish a healthy, lasting relationship. donkey and meg are too fucked for a relationship. and meg isn’t pretty enough that she can afford to be as stupid as she is.

9. fuck camping! says:

another Book Report of Deep Thoughts from TJ:

• Sacred Scrapbooks says:

His writing is much improved. Good on him for working on that.

• rarr says:

how old is this guy and he’s JUST learning how to get to work on time? does he wear his ‘thinking cap’ to work as well?

• bf says:

I think he wants a medal.

• Julia's Too Small Tutu says:

The Learn Button?! I am sick of the fuzzy feel good logic that these bullshit life coaches put forth to justify getting paid for being nothing but a cheerleader without the impressive athletics. “Every mistake you make is a good one!” “Everything is a learning opportunity!’. For a few bucks these frauds would give Manson a feel good mantra.

Also, the NYC subway system does not suck, every person who rides it knows to allow a cushion of time for delays and they don’t need a Learn Button to do it. The more I read his writing, the more I can see why he couldn’t hack high school, he didn’t have a Learn Button back then!

• Expert Gay says:

Same here. And all the aphorisms reek of privilege: sometimes people make mistakes that destroy all their opportunities, or go through horrors that make them not wiser, but more miserable.

And yeah, I’ve never had horrible problems with NYC subways. DC, now: there’s a city with subway problems.

10. Desperate for Numbers Jump says:

don’t care about these two at all.
    And, aren’t they living in the same loft/apt? bitch royale.

• julia baugher sucks says:

yes, they live together. daddy parikh hasn’t bought liz anything (yet)

11. fuck camping! says:
  12. Goatse Lips says:

“Apropos of nothing”, guess who’s Twitter-flirting with Dave Zinkinkos:

Kelly Killoren Beensomeone. I would warn her about where his finger has been, but that would require effort.

• Records Custodian says:

So weird. I was just thinking how many times Julia has crossed that “Kelly line” – where it is suddenly abundantly clear that she is mentally ill, and picking on her or laughing at her seems inordinately cruel.

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

Wait, what? I don’t want to follow another twit, so just the q

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

Wait, what? Just gimme the quick & dirty RD condensed version …

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

(ahh, now i know where went the comment mid-sentence that I was typing. WTF?)

13. Lola says:

I feel like I’m calling in a radio station..”long time listener first time caller” Hhi RBNS! “long time reader first time poster”. I love coming to this site because its like deciphering the cray cray code that you guys are way too comfortable being so close to the truth. The girls that run this site need a fucking award. God bless all of you.

From what I know…..yes this “rumor” is pretty much truth but its not so much of a fashion line rather than a certain type of accessory line…

Keep up the LOLZ thanks

• Jacy says:

Not the wrist testicles!

• flotsam says:

First Donna Karan, now Megs?!

• fuck camping! says:

Mary Rambin: “I was wronged!”

• Anita says:

This is the first time I have seen that link to Mary’s website. Does that stupid bitch really think that Donna Karan even knows who the fuck she is?!

• flotsam says:

FC: Oh, excuse me, I forgot: “Donna Karen

• It's Always Shitty in Donkadelphia says:

“In all honesty, the CLICK design has been done before, but I reconstructed it and came up with the ”CLICK”…(in the shower actually)…”

Wait, WHAT?

It’s just too painful to read her tripe & wonder what the fuck MareMare BeachHair MEANT to convey, but I think we’re getting closer to the origin of Donkey vomiting in the shower …

• fuck camping! says:

in the shower, of all places! (never gets old)

• Thundercalves, She Are Drink, Delusions of Bradshaw, Mad Yoga Skillz, Super Saggers & Creepy Daddy Issues says:

^ The shower is where you can vomit AND come up with ideas for tacky rip-offs of others’ work.

• cupcake cray cray says:

it’s shocking that these women have enough braincells to multitask in the shower and somehow manage not to drown.

14. Lola says:

lol neckwear…not a line of couture nooses

15. Sara O. says:

Let’s hope Meghan will not expect her models to copy her cowboy stance.

16. Romy White says:

Potato sack dresses? Big deal, I invented post-its.