Julia Allison Totally Could Have Gone to That Gawker Party If She Wanted To

Something tells me this homeless Julia thing is going to be like that move The Crazies, where things are just slightly weird in the beginning, then, in a blink of the eye, shit hits the fan, and everything if fucked up and pyschotically nuts. Anyway, Julia Allison, who right now is soooooo glad Chuck Bass didn’t turn that homeless shelter into an underground speakeasy, continues talking about Gawker today, even though they totally ruined her life. Jesus, guys, just write a stupid post about her already.

SusiKenna: Contemplating the Gawker party on A.

@SusiKenna – yeah, I contemplated it. Then I contemplated staying home in my pjs. Pjs won.

@juliaallison ha. I picked working on a project instead. Staying home and being creative beats a crowded bar any day.

It’s weird that Julia even responded to this tweet, seeing how it wasn’t aimed directly at her. But, I guess Julia Allison, who has many friends, just had to let the world know that she still gets invited to super exclusive media parties. But she didn’t go because she is just so above it and would rather spend the evening Googling herself and stalking ex-boyfriends who might need a roommate.

The problem?

EVERYONE WAS INVITED TO THIS PARTY!

Seriously, everyone, even the new friends Julia will probably make in that homeless shelter in Queens when she moves in and decorates her bed-bug infested bunk with new pink PB Teen sheets and a soiled rug from West Elm. I was invited to this party and I don’t even live in New York!

It’s just a fucking commenter meet up, and since Julia only comments on Gawker when they write posts about her or to defend the Zuckerburg’s honor, why would she even consider going to this? And it’s not even a real Gawker meet up, it’s for Stupid Gawker: Reblogging YouTube, the sister site that is run by the svelte, may-be-exhonorated-in-a-year Richard Blakeley, who makes me want to smash Gummi Bears with a hammer everytime I see a picture of his face.

25 Responses to Julia Allison Totally Could Have Gone to That Gawker Party If She Wanted To

1. New Year New You says:

The thought of her moving into a homeless shelter with her pink PB sheets and some glitter is priceless. I dont know about Queens though, I’d like her to find a shelter in the Bronx or Staten Island. She likes to travel, and it would practically be bi-coastal. Now that would be worth life-casting Julia, make it happen.

2. Fred Grott says:

nah she will move to Chicago to DaddyRevenue’s condo

3. sad lilly says:

“…being creative…” I just spit coffee all over my monitor.

I think all this talk about meetings for fashion week has to do with her BIG PLANS with KSheesh.

Still getting all that healthy rest, I see:

Is there a word uglier than “blogger”?That wasn’t a rhetorical question. I’m serious. Is there?
    about 9 hours ago via Echofon

Also? The pronounciation is not unlike her REAL FUCKING NAME.

6. Stalker is the new Fat ♪ ♫ says:

OT: does anyone know how to make pictures out of pictures like that? Have always wondered how that was done.

7. PinkDenofIniquity says:

I was invited to that stupid meet up and I don’t live in the continental US. Shut up, Julie.

8. Fred Grott says:

Hell, I was invited and I do not run a blog as a business

9. KrakenSkulls says:

Everyone was invited! Except of course those people with a restraining order against Richard Blakeley!

I rarely comment on actual RBNS articles but this makes me wanna get gay married to you JP.

10. Stalker is the new Fat ♪ ♫ says:

I was not invited. ~~~epic~~~ ~~~fail~~~ omg. Oh well. I don’t have any kind of Web Logging presence so maybe that’s why? The God of Gawker does not know me?

11. Mini Driver says:

I’ve been on RBNS too long. I immediately recognized Julia’s banana cleavage picture on Nick Denton’s left cheekbone.

12. RollsRoyceRevenge says:

“I don’t even live in New York!”

Loser.